/flg/ Forgotten Languages General: Where is the new thread???

Previous Thread: Forgotten Languages summary:
>Summing up: accepting simple explanations is rewarding, and creates pleasant feelings of understanding in an otherwise stressed society. XViS is a powerful tool for non-invasive psychological belief forming, encoding, and false memory formation. Society has never been so ready to accept specific distorted views of reality."

>"Memes allow to modify brain connectivity in specific ways, and to elicit neurodynamics processes that finally encode beliefs. We can so far force a target brain to filter incoming information the way we wish, and we can get that target brain to distort and transmits further the information we want to."

>"Conspiracy theory may be treated as a memeplex that is easily activated by various pieces of information, giving it meaning consistent with the memeplex responses. From neurobiological perspective learning requires adaptation, changing functional connectivity, adjusting physical structure of the brain. Learning is thus energy-consuming, requires effort that should be carried out only when there are potential benefits."

>"Social networking allows us to add new information to the existing pool of interacting memes, or attractor states - the so-called memeplex - which is then replicated further. As we control the information being fed, we obviously control what beliefs will finally be encoded in millions of brains"

>"Once a set of distorted memory states is entrenched it becomes a powerful force, attracting and distorting all information that has some associations with these states, creating even broader basins of attractors. Encoding of information in this way enhances the memeplex and is one of the reasons why conspiracy theories are so persistent."

forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2014/12/soul-tracking-devices-xvis-and-unitel.html
i.4cdn.org/pol/1474076843303.png
lingvoforum.net/index.php?topic=30262.50
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/search/label/Ned
imgur.com/a/irkOt
i.4cdn.org/pol/1474034615693.jpg
i.4cdn.org/pol/1474034885779.jpg
i.4cdn.org/pol/1474041502171.jpg
i.4cdn.org/pol/1474043602098.jpg
i.4cdn.org/pol/1474046278087.jpg
i.4cdn.org/pol/1474044040985.jpg
i.4cdn.org/pol/1474044873975.jpg
i.4cdn.org/pol/1474045473546.jpg
i.4cdn.org/pol/1474046540479.jpg
i.4cdn.org/pol/1474052248456.jpg
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2015/03/marine-protected-areas-and.html
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2014/06/military-deep-sea-mining-avoiding-usa.html
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2012/11/the-communication-of-power-mass-media.html
youtube.com/watch?v=rZMaTZvo_nI
youtube.com/watch?v=wfNFFKuVYR0
youtube.com/watch?v=lTeDZr7a7A0
youtube.com/watch?v=dGYzB5KiTJo
youtube.com/watch?v=lpGt3CIqdII
youtube.com/watch?v=2U2K3pkqXzI
youtube.com/watch?v=_2-NPX3_Q7E
youtube.com/watch?v=Mlu2AsQNV3U
pastebin.com/agdMgz2c
pastebin.com/R9nqeLLr
ghostbin.com/paste/hmrsp'
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2015/01/blog-post_12.html
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2013/11/cassini-diskus.html
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2015/11/blog-post_23.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>L̶i̶n̶k̶s̶ ̶b̶e̶t̶w̶e̶e̶n̶ ̶H̶a̶l̶l̶i̶b̶u̶r̶t̶o̶n̶ ̶(̶a̶n̶ ̶o̶i̶l̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶p̶a̶n̶y̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶p̶o̶s̶s̶i̶b̶l̶y̶ ̶a̶ ̶m̶i̶s̶s̶i̶l̶e̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶p̶a̶n̶y̶)̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶F̶L̶
>Links between FL and Lockheed Martin. (Through XViS)
>Sandia National Laboratories is a multi-program laboratory managed and operated by Sandia Corporation, a wholly owned subsidiary of Lockheed Martin Corporation, for the U.S. Department of Energy’s National Nuclear Security Administration under contract DE-AC04-94AL85000.
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2014/12/soul-tracking-devices-xvis-and-unitel.html

>Digging on patents of any of the stack of processes that NodeSpaces v2.0 does led to "Wierzbicka Nodespaces" and "Goddard, C. & Wierzbicka, A. (Eds). 1994. Semantic and Lexical Universals. Amsterdam: John Benjamins."

>Progress on decoding the nordic/indonesian (seemingly) combination language has been made.

>Explanation on how the languages are made
i.4cdn.org/pol/1474076843303.png

>lingvoforum.net/index.php?topic=30262.50

>We have found the root languages of the most common language on the site. Ned: Nordic, Eskimo, Dravidic
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/search/label/Ned

Most of us are here because of an interest in linguistics or the source of the material they use.

If you're interested in mibeami, I'd say check out Tibeami. Its the same site. Clearly not by the same people involved with FL. Procedurally generated language, but not similar enough to be compared to FL texts.

Tibeami we believe is from the same people who did Mibeami.

Various e-mails:
imgur.com/a/irkOt
i.4cdn.org/pol/1474034615693.jpg
i.4cdn.org/pol/1474034885779.jpg
i.4cdn.org/pol/1474041502171.jpg
i.4cdn.org/pol/1474043602098.jpg
i.4cdn.org/pol/1474046278087.jpg

Direne Posts :
i.4cdn.org/pol/1474044040985.jpg
i.4cdn.org/pol/1474044873975.jpg
i.4cdn.org/pol/1474045473546.jpg
i.4cdn.org/pol/1474046540479.jpg
i.4cdn.org/pol/1474052248456.jpg

References to contemporary geopolitics:

forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2015/03/marine-protected-areas-and.html
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2014/06/military-deep-sea-mining-avoiding-usa.html
forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2012/11/the-communication-of-power-mass-media.html

Interesting posts:

(See: Strange GPS coordinates)

Strange coordinates:
31.918168, 139.869504
41.954269, -101.210973
33.254528, -119.486917
7.524518, 23.231561
47.747966, -101.885083
-49.436495, 70.420879
49.26112S 70.25150E

-------------WARNING: FORGOTTEN LANGUAGES VIDEOS-------------
youtube.com/watch?v=rZMaTZvo_nI
youtube.com/watch?v=wfNFFKuVYR0
youtube.com/watch?v=lTeDZr7a7A0
youtube.com/watch?v=dGYzB5KiTJo
youtube.com/watch?v=lpGt3CIqdII
youtube.com/watch?v=2U2K3pkqXzI
youtube.com/watch?v=_2-NPX3_Q7E
youtube.com/watch?v=Mlu2AsQNV3U
---------------------------------------------------------------

Progress on the languages:
ned:
pastebin.com/agdMgz2c
pastebin.com/R9nqeLLr

Ned Research
nikkad - nigger
vekkin - faggot
degoge - language
degogst - languages
sikyaneree - dictionary
sy - of
dy - the
zas - word
zasen - words/terms
en - and
szirakitai - dissociation
ottikoe - unique
ermeknen - aspects
psykopataik - psychopathic
andzaen - errors
meer - as
univerzalen - universals
een - in
teknolekt - technolect
lingistyk - linguistic
eevditanokee - illiteracy
szigozie - disguise
sekateg - becoming
fakstrteg - processing
etaovist - anomalies
skizoafektyva - schizoaffective
szizaerden - disorders
evadeggeke - emergence
antigrammader - antigrammar
Aramit - Aramaic
Americanologija - Americanology
didetyk - semantic
gedanee - harmony
Rusija - Russia
inmobovik - republic
Dedanti - Federation
kre - what
daamet - is
inmindistteg - representing
metafoorijk - metaphorical
zjizse/en - system/s
eemvikdit - implicit
szikaoddi - discourse
fjirik/en - physic/s
mobovik = public
zaerd - order

stimated
psykologija - psychology
teknologija - technology

Ignes Vevav Kagtditi - On Higher level Cognition?

guess

aer - or
gys - this
eyn - a/an/one
ane - all
vev - well
de - the
meer vev meer dy - as well as the
meer vev meer - as well as
daam - that
daamet - is
et - it
se/see - be
ke - come

known prefixes

in- - re-
szi- - dis-

known suffixes

-teg - -ing
-tai - likely -ion
-ree - -ry
-gen/-ger -
-en - -s
-aik/yk - -ic
-kee - -cy
[location]-ide - of [location]
-ist - -ies
-yva - -ive
-logija - -logy

Archived threads:

niggers tongue my anus

Fake and Gay

Fucking Klingon is more sophisticated and developed a language.

SAGED
FUCK OFF TO /x/ with your gay new autistic viral marketing meme
Was BSE not enough for you faggots?

REPORTED

This all very interesting but has anyone actually found anything

Besides the deciphering of several of the languages? We have several theories about the site in general, I could try to answer specific questions if you had any

this is like inception illuminati recruitment or something. really fucks with your consciousness.

there is tons of miltech, geopolitical stuff

weird shit about obama fighting finns over gold, 2 weeks later gold jumps up in price

also science about ayylmaos and 10 dimensions

wew lads
just because you are both blind and deaf doesn't give you the right to shit up our threads

>viral marketing

>not indexed by search engines
>videos had less than 100 views
>creators dont want us looking

I remember on /x/ a user found some information about silver being used for some new technology and there hording silver and some companies don't remember which brought a shit of silver off the market

SAGED and REPORTED

MODS need to start IP banning anybody who creates shit threads like this.

Take this to /x/ you faggots.

>shilling this hard

just because we bumped your 0 reply thread about muh bbc off the face of the catalog doesn't mean you have to get so mad about it

>10 different trump threads, 2 NYC bombing threads, The same fucking Hillary threads as there always are

>this triggered

Compulsory Rhydd post
ghostbin.com/paste/hmrsp'

Up to 356 words now, but I haven't worked on it in a couple hours. I have enough articles on the wings to bring that past 500, but it's a slog.

bump

forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2015/01/blog-post_12.html

I'd say look into the bibliographies, if you're not already. They occasionally put the names of the books into the new language which should help with translation if you can see the connections between the English name and the translated one whether it's by similar words or just grammatically.

Bornoff, Nicholas. 1991. Pink samurai: Love, marriage, and sex in contemporary Japan. New York: Pocket Books.

Brown, Jennifer L. 2008. Female Protagonists in Shōjo Manga - From the
Rescuers to the Rescued. University of Massachusetts - Amherst (2014).

Creighton, Millie R. 1996. Marriage, motherhood, and career management in a Japanese counter culture. In Re-imagining Japanese women, ed. Anne E. Imamura, 192-220. Berkeley: University of California Press.

Holthus, Barbara. 1998. Sexuality, body images and social change in Japanese women's magazines in the 1970s and 1980s. In Gender and modernity: Rereading Japanese women's magazines, eds. Ulrike Wohr, Barbara Hamill Sato and Sadami Suzuki, 137-161. Kyoto: International Research Center for Japanese Studies.

Kokuritsu shakai hoshō/jinkō mondai kenkyūjo 国立社会保障・人口問題研究所. 2003. Dai13ka shusshō dōkō kihon chōsa - kekkon to shussan ni kansuru zenkoku chōsa dokushinsha chōsa no kekka gaiyō 第13 回出生動向基本調査―結婚と 出産に関する全国調査 独身者調査の結果概要.

Shinjō, Mayu 新條まゆ. 2006. Sex=Love2. Vol. 1. Tokyo: Shōgakukan.

Taniguchi, Hideko 谷口秀子. 2003. Jendā furī to igyō--ehon no naka no joseizō ジェン ダーフリーと異形--絵本の中の女性像 Gengo Bunka Ronkyū 言語文化論究 17: 29-43.

White, Merry. 1995. The marketing of adolescence in Japan: Buying and dreaming. In Women, media, and consumption in Japan, eds. Brian Moeran and Lise Skov, 255-273. Honolulu: University of Hawai'i Press.

FL-tan is cute
CUTE

It's weird how they mix nippongo characters with actual ones. Based on the formatting, I'm 90% certain they're still just ripping of English Language articles and replacing the letters with kana (and the occasional kanji)

forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2013/11/cassini-diskus.html
■▭▸▲■ ▰■▯▣■ ▴▨■▰■■■ ▶■▭▲■▪▲■▪ ▲▨□▣ ▪▩■ ▮■■▩▰ △□□ ▴■▰□▣■ ■▹▪■■□ ■▭▸▲■ ▯■■▲ ▫▣■ △■■ ▣▷■▰ ▩■▪■ ▰■▣■▲■▪ ▲▭▸■■■■ ▶▪■■■▭■■ ▫■▪■■ ■▭▸▲■ ▹■-■▪■■■ ►▱▲■□ ▴▮ ■△■▩▰ ■■■▭ ■▬□ ■▹▪■■□ △■■ ■▭▮ ▰■▣■▲■▪ △■■ ▵▪■■ ▱ ▱■▪■ □△ ▱■■■▱ ▶■▭▲■▪▲■▪ ■▪■▰ ▹▰■ ■■■ ▱ ■▭▴▮▪■ □■ ▶■▭▲■▪▲■▪ ▱■ ■▪■▰ ▲▭▸■▭■■ ■■△▰▪■ ▶■▭▲■▪▲■▪ ■▭■▪ ■■■▶▵■ ▪▮▪■ ■▰ ▪■ ▰■▩□ ▲□ ■△■ ▪▩■ ■▰▸▮▪■ ▨■■■ ►▱▲■□ ▲▭▸■■■■ ■△■▶▶▵■ ▬■■ ▵■■■ ►▱▲■□ ■▬▩▣ ■▬□ ▬■■■■■▢▶■■ ▨▶ □ ►▱▲■□ ▵■▩▨▭▰ □■▶■■ ►▱▲■□ ▪▩■ ■▩▰ ■▶■■ ▲▨□▣ ▬▮▪■ ▯▰■ ▮■■ ▹▰■ ■▬□ ▴▰▢ ▤■■ △■■ ▫■■▴■ ▴▪▮■■ ▰■▣■▲■▪ △■■ ▵▪▯■ ►▱▲■□ △■■ ■▴▭■■▪ ▯▴■■ ■▭▸▲■ ▶▶□ ▭▲■▪■ ▫ ▬▮▪■ ▲▪▪■ ■▰▤ ▪■ □▣■■▵■■ ▹■▮▨■ △■■ □▪■▶■■ ▲▨□▣ ▹▰■ ▧■■ △■■ ▵▪▯■ □■■ △■■ ■▴▭■■▪ ▨■▷■▰ △ ■■ △■■ ■▯■▶■■ ▧▲■▣■ ■▪■▰ △■■ ▵▪▯■ ▬▮▪■ △■■ ■▯■▶■ ▰■▣■▲■▪ △■■ ▶▬■▪■ ▰■▪■ ▢▴■ ■▰▸▮▪■ ▤▯▴▰ ▶▶□ ■▪■■■ ►▱▲■□ △■▶■■ ■▪■▰ △■■ ■▴▭■■▪ ▬▮▪■ △■■ ■▯■▶■ ▰■▪■ ▨▣ ▲▣■■ ▰■▪■ ▬▮▪■ ■▰ ▩▪■ ▲▨□▣ ▪■ ▨■▪▰ ■▰▩▣▣■ ▩▶▣▣■ ▹▰■ △ ■■ ▩▪■ ■■■■ ►▱▲■□ ■▨■ △■■ ▵■■■■ ▰■▣■▲■▪ ■■▤▲▸■▶■ ►▱▲■□ ►■▴▸■ ▢■▢▶▸■▩▵■ □■■▢■■▰ ■▭▸▲■ ▸▫■■▢ ▣▲■■■ ▱▶■▯ ■ ▮ ▫ ▬▮▪■ △▪▶▵■ ■■△□ ▹■▮▨■ △■■ □▪■■■■ △□□ ▶■▯ ▰■▩□ ▮▭▣ ▬▮▪■ ▰▴▮ ▹▰■ ►▱▲■□ ▶▭▣ ▬▮▪■ ▸▫▸▰ ▪■ △■■ ▵▪▯■ ►▱▲■□ △■■ ■▴▭■■▪ ▨■▪▰ △ ■■ ■▭▸▲■ ▩■▪■ ▰■▣■▲■▪ ▧▲■▪▲■▪ ▰■△▪▪■ ▱▪■▸■■ ■▰ ▪■ ■▬▩▣ ▨■▪▰ ■▰▶■▯■ ▱■▪■ ▬▮▪■ ▸■■■■ ▱ ■▬▣▪■ ■▵■▶▮!▱ ■▪■▰ △■■ ■□■■ ►▱▲■□ ▶▭▣ ▬▮▪■ ■▬▩▣ ▧ ▢■▩▶■■ ▨■▷■▰ ▶■▯ ▹▰■ ▬■▭ ■▮■▲■▪ ▹▰■ ▶■■■ ▱ △■■ ▷▨▣ ▤■■ ▯▰■ □□■■▮ ▹▰■ ■▬▪▪■ ▱■ ■▪■▰ △■■ ■▴▭■▮■ ▱■ ■■▪■▩■ ▪■▪■ ■■□■ ▶▭▣ ▱■ ■■ ■▮▮■■ ▧ ▢■▩▶■■ ▩■▶■■ ■▰▬▣ ■▲ ▨ ■■△▣■□ △■■ ▷▣□ ▰■▣■▲■▪ △■■ ▷▩■ △■■ ▷■■▪ ▶■▮▰ △□□ △■■ ▰ ►▱▲■□ △▪▶▵■ ▢■▩▰ ■■■■ ▯▫▮ ■■■■■ ■□▪ ■▨■■▸▵■ ▰■▣■▲■▪ △■■ □■▢■▪■■▵■ △▲■▣ ■▭▮ ▹▰■ △■■ ▭▣■■■ ▵▣■■ ▰■▣■▲■▪ △■■ ▷▩■ ▱ ■▭▴▮▪■ □■ □■■■■▩■▶▵■ ▣▴■▨■■ ▰■▣■▲■▪ ▶■■△▪▪■ ▱■ ■▪■▰ △■■ ■▴▭■▮■ ▱▶■▯ △■■ ▵▪▯■ ■▪■▰ ▲■■■■

▢▴■ ■▨■▩▰ ▰■□■■ ►▱▲■□ ▣■■■■ ▧▲■▣■ ▰■▣■▲■▪ ▧ ▮■■□■▶▶■■ ■■▷■▶▰ ■▮■▲■▪ ■■△▰▪■ ►▱▲■□ ▬■■ ▹▰■ △■■ △▪▪■ ■■▸■ ▱■▪■ ▬▪■▮ ■▨■■▸▵■ ▩■▵■■ △■■ ■▴▭■▮▲■■■ ▵■▤▸▭■■ ▬■■■■ ▱▶■▯ ▴▮ △▯▵■▰ ■▰▤ ▪■ △■■ ■□■■ ▱▮ ■■▪■▩■ ▪■▪■ ■▰▩▣▣■ ►■▪■□▷■▰ ■▹▪■■□ ■▮■▲■▪ ▱■ ▩▩▪▵■ ■▪■■■ ▱▪ ■■▶▰■□ ■▰▤ ▪■ ▤▯▴▰ ▶▶□ ■▪▶■■ ▤■■ ■■■■▰ ▹▰■ ▴■▰▣■ ▱■ ▱ △ ■■ ▩▪■ ▱■ ■▪■▰ △■■ ▮■■□■▶▶■■ ▰■▣■▲■▪ △■■ ■▴▭■▮■ ►▱▲■□ ▱▶■■ ■▪■■▱ □▪▯ ■▭▸▲■ ▶■▪■ ▰■▣■▲■▪ ▪■■■-■■▷■▪ ▱▣■ ■▰■▬▣■■■ △▢▪▶▰ ▹▰■ ▲□ ▲▱■■■ ▱■▪■▰ ▰■▪■ ►▱▲■□ ▩▪■ ■▫■■■■ ▢■▲■■■ ▴▰ △■■ ■□ ■▲■■■ △ ■■ ▩▪■ ▱■ ▩▩▪▵■ ■▪■■■ ►▱▲■□ ▨■▪■ ▬■▸■■ ▬▪■▮ ▤▣■▪■ ■■■▶▶▰ ▱▶■▯ ▮▷■▰▶■■■■ ▩■▶▰ ■▬▪▭■ □■■ ■▪■■■■ ■■△▰▪■ ▩▩▪▵■ ▬▪■▮ ■■■■ ►▱▲■□ ■■▭▲■ ■ ▫ ▬▮▪■ ■▭▸▲■ ▮■■■■ △■■ ▵▪▯■ ▹▮▰ ■▬▤▣ ▯▴■■ ■▮▩ ■■ ■▭▸▲■ ▰■△▪▪■ ▱▪■■■■ ■■△▰▪■ ▢▴■ ■▨■▩▰ ■■▶▮▪■ ▹▰■ ■▰▶■▯■ ▨▭ ▲■▪ ▧ ▸▢■■ ▮■■ ▱ ▶▭▣ ▤■■ ▬ □■▮■■▰ ▱■ ▢▴■ ■▪■■■ ▱▭ ▩■▪■ ■▰▤ ▪■ ■▭▸▲■ ■▴▭■■▪ ▱■ ►▱▲■□ ▢▴■ ▪▩■ ▩▹▮■■ ►▱▲■□ ■▣▪■▩▰ ■■■▮■■■ ▱▶■■ ■▪■■! △ ■■ ■▪■■!▱ ■■■■■▶▰ ■■▮■ ▱ ▰▪■▮ ■▮■▲■▪ ▩ ■■ ▱■ ■■■■■▶▰ △■■■■ ►▱▲■□ ▱■▩■ ■▮■▲■▪ △■■▱ □▪▯ ■▭▸▲■ ▪■■■-■■▷■▪ ■■■■ ►▱▲■□ ▸▲▲■ ■▭▸▲■ ■▮■ ▧ ▸▢■■ ■△■ ▭▣■ ▹▰■ ■■■■ ▱ ▫ ▨■■■ ▪■ ▹■△▰ ■▴▭■■▪ ▱■ ■▪■▰ △■■ ■□■■ ►▱▲■□ ▢▴■ ■▭■▪■ ■▭▮ ►▱▲■□ ■▲ ▲▨□▣ ▩▪■ ▲▨□▣ ▨■▷■▰ ■▰▩▣▣■ ■▰ ▪■ ▢▴■ ▨■▪▰ ▪■▪■ ▰▪■▮ △■■ ■▴▭■■▪ ■▭□ ■■■■ ▱ ▰■□ ■▪▶■■ ▭▶ ▪■ ▴■▰▣■ ▱■ ■▪■▰ ▧ ■▸▶■■■ ▱■■▪ ■▪▶■■ ▭▶ ▪■ ▬■■ ►▱▲■□ ▩▨▲■ ▩■ ▰■▩□ ▵▣▲■▯□▪ ▵■▭■■ △■■ ▹ ▣ ▰■▣■▲■▪ ▴▰ ▲□▪■ ▰■■■△▲■ ■▪■▰ ▱■ ►▱▲■□ ▧▲■▣■ ▰■▣■▲■▪ ■■▴■■ ■■■■△▰ ▹▰■ △■■ ▢■▩▶■■ ▰■▣■▲■▪ △■■ ■▴▭■■▪ ►▱▲■□ ■▪■■■ ▱▰▪■ ■▮▩ ■■ ■■▲□ ■■▶▰■□ ▲■?▱ ▱ △ ■■ ▩▪■ ▱■ ▩▩▪▵■ △▢▫■■■ ▱▶■■ ▩▪■ ▱■ △■■ ▵▪▯■ ■▲ ■■△▣■□ ▯▴■■ △▪▶▵■ ▰▪■▰■■ ▰■△▪▪■ ▱▪■■■■ △▪▶▵■ ■▹▪■■□ ▤□■■ ▲▨□▣ ■▬□□ ▲▨□▣ △■■ ▬■▲■■-□■■■ ■ ▮ ▶▭▣ ■■▭▲■ ■ ■▤■■■■ ■▮■▲■▪ ▴▰ ■▭▸▲■ ▸▯▰ ▢▴■ ■▨■▩▰ ▶■■▲■■ ▷■■■ ■▰▤ ▪■ ■▭▸▲■ ■▴▭■■▪ ▱■▪■ ▬▮▪■ ■▬□ ■▹▪■■□ ■■■■■■ ►▱▲■□ ▢▴■ ▪▩■ ▩▹▮■■ ■▭▲■▪■ ►▱▲■□ ■▣▪■▩■■ ▱ △ ■■ ■▪■■■ △ ■■ ▩▪■ ▱■ ■▪■▰ △■■ ▣■■■■ ►▱▲■□ ▱■▩■ ■▮■▲■▪ ▩ ■■ ▱■ ▱

▰■▬▪▵■ ▤■■ △■■ ▬▬▪▯■ ▰■▣■▲■▪ ▴■?▱ ■▪■▰ △■■ ■□■■ ►▱▲■□ ▸▷▪■ ▭▲■▪■ ▢▴■ ■▭■▢▰ ▯▴■■ ▷■■■ ▧▲■▣■ ▰■▴■▪■ ▢▴■ ▮▩■■■ ▫ ▬▮▪■ ■■■▢▷▯ ▷■■ ▯▴■■ ▰■▩□ ▬▣■■ □■■ ■▬■ ►▱▲■□ ■■△▰▪■ △■■ ■▴▭■■▪ ▬■■ ▱ △ ■■ ■▪■■■ △ ■■ ▩▪■ ▱■ ■■■■■▶▰ ▧ ▢■▩■■■ ▱■▪■▰ ▰■▪■ ►▱▲■□ ▩▪■ ■▫■■■■ ▢■▲■■■ ▴▰ ▱■▪▰ ▨■▪ ▶▭▣ ▱■ ►▱▲■□ ■■△▰▪■ ▩▩▪▵■ □■▩▰ △■■ ■▴▭■■▪ ▴▰ ▧ □■■■■□■▶■ ■■■▵▸■■■ ►▱▲■□ ▢▴■ ▬■■ ►▱▲■□ □■▩▰ △■■ ■■■■▶▩■ ►▱▲■□ △■■ ■▮▮ ■▪■■■ ▱■■ ▤■■ ■▭▸▲■ ▵▪■ △▲■▣ ▯▴■■ △■■ ▵■■■■ ▰■▣■▲■▪ ■▯■■■■▷■■ ▱■ ►▱▲■□ ■■△▰▪■ △■■ ■▴▭■■▪ △▢▪▶▰ ▶▭▣ ▹▰■ ▧ ■▸▶■■■ ►▱▲■□ ■▬▩▣ △■■ □▪■▶■■ ■▪■▰ ▰▪▶▲■▪ ►▶▪▨■ ▯▴■■ ▱■▪■■■ ►▱▲■□ ▬▩▣■▪■ ▹▰■ ▸▷▪■ ▹▱■ ▱▪ ▵▪■ △▲■▣ ▯▴■■ △■■ ▵■■■■ ▰■▣■▲■▪ ■▯■■■■■■▱ ▤■■ ■▭▸▲■ ▪■■■-■■▷■▪ ■▹▪■■□ △■■ ■▪▨■ ▰■▣■▲■▪ △■■ ■▴■■■■ ►▱▲■□ △■■ ■▭■■ ▪■ ▸▷▪■ ■▬▪■ ▰■▣■▲■▪ △■■ ▩■▪■ ▤■■ ▪■▪■ ▯▸▵■ ■▲■■ ▤■■ ▪■ ▭▣■■■ □▣▪■ ▰■▣■▲■▪ ▰■□ ▪■ ▯■■■■▮▰ ▶▭▣ ▮■■▣□▰ △■■ ■▮▲ □ ▵△■■-▸△ ▪■ ■▪■▢■▰ ■■▴▶▵■ □■▶■■ ▶▭▣ ▪▯ ■▭▮ ▨▣■▪■ △■■ ▭▪■■▰ ▪▨■▵■ ▩■■ ■▰▤ ▪■ ■▭▸▲■ ■▮▲ □ ▬■■■ △■■ ▵▪▯■ ►▱▲■□ △■■ ■▴▭■■▪ ►▱▲■□ ■▭▸▲■ ▭▣■■■ □▣▪■ ▰■▣■▲■▪ △■■ □▪■▶■■ ▫▣■ ▶▭▣ ■▬□□ ■▬▤▣ ■▬▪▭■ ■▭▸▲■ ▨ ▢△ ▲□▲■▪ ▪■ ▬▮▪■ △□□ △■■ ■▮■■ ▰■▣■▲■▪ △■■ ▵■■■■ ►▱▲■□ ▩▩▪▵■ ▮■■▸■▸▵■ ▪■▩▩▰ ■▭▸▲■ ▴▫▮ ▹▰■ ▱▣ ▴▰ △▪▪■ ▩▩▪▵■ ▨■▪▰ ▨▮▣■ ▹▰■ ►▸■■ △■■ □▪■▶■■ ■▹▪■■□ △■■ ▵△■■■ ▩▩▪▵■ ■▶■ △■■ ■▴▭■▮■

I'm not convinced they're stealing from english only now.

forgottenlanguages-full.forgottenlanguages.org/2015/11/blog-post_23.html

Somebody here knows nip. All those phrases peppered inbetween the fake-hangul are actual Japanese words.

Wait something else doesn't add up.

The hangul language is listed as "Honi," but so is the hiragana language.
Are they two different iterations in its development?

Maybe they're phonetically identical.

can I get a breifing on this I dont wanna read all that

see
They created from scratch some secret proprietary advanced alien software to decode hieroglyphs and secret languages, ignore the second half of the picture.

What the fuck is this shit

I demand an explanation

there's only one reason this thread is allowed to continue here every day.

welcome to mk ultra

Gullible retards gonna gullible retard.

I am now considering this fake and gay unless someone can convince me otherwise

It's just another test in Memetics and how people react to the presence of something new and not understood at this point. Until someone manages to Rosetta Stone and understand a larger portion of FL.

HERE

>Look how smart I am
>watch as I dismiss this thing without even looking into it

Brilliant desu.

COME

Be careful not to watch any of the youtube videos, I heard they reprogram your brain into alien thought patterns.

DAT

Nobody's contesting that it's fake and gay.

But it's interesting from a linguistic standpoint. Probably has a way better home on /lit/, but Cred Forums tried to shill it there so now they won't even touch it.

/his/ is still untouched territory as far as I know. They'd probably appreciate it.

see the advanced software created by FL here

I'm sure /x/ would enjoy it.

BOOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIII

/x/ wouldn't enjoy it for the right reasons. They'd buy into the spoopy alien bullshit instead of focusing on how neat it is to tear apart the grammar and words of a language made by an ANN (probably).

OP here, been waiting for a discussion to brew. i think it's fake and gay too (given the fact that "Ned"s words correlate nearly 1-1 with english words, and seem to lack a unique grammar system), but as said, it's still immensely intriguing, even if it turns out to be some lone guy going turbo autismo

I love that I made it into the FL pasta by creepyshitposting in the other threads.

>-49.436495, 70.420879

Is a location that I randomly picked in the middle of nowhere, it's literally just a fucking cabin on an island in the middle of the ocean, but the fact that I kept repeating the coordinates and saying stupid shit like "they don't want you to know what's here" made the gullible retards believe it.

The coordinate posts had no other accompanying text.

Y u lie

That isn't proof of anything. Would you care to explain why you think it's proof, and not just something some faggot made in his spare time?

>jesus christ
>call the boys in the crime lab
>the zodiac has returned

I would assume that they're using English a lot is that they said they don't all come from the same place. I'm sure before they got into what they're doing now they learned English at some point as it was supposed to be a worldwide language. It keeps the languages centered so that it's both not too difficult and exclude someone who may not have knowledge in the two languages they would have chosen for the new one they'd made. Though if they formed a new language out of two existing ones they had already created, that would be quite interesting to see the creation and implementation of.

this could also be their repurposed audio making software for their visuals. we know that some of the audio is image to sound + binaural beats.

you fucking bastard

im searching fl for that coord right now