This is the racist's worst nightmare

Stereotype threat.

"Stereotype threat is a situational predicament in which people are or feel themselves to be at risk of conforming to stereotypes about their social group. Since its introduction into the academic literature, stereotype threat has become one of the most widely studied topics in the field of social psychology."

All the data shows it, when blacks perceive themselves to be inferior, they score much lower than whites. The weight of that stereotype holds them down.

When they are not under this threat, THEY ARE JUST AS INTELLIGENT IF NOT MORE COMPARED TO WHITES.

What do you say about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

users.nber.org/~sewp/events/2005.01.14/Bios Links/Good-rec2-Steele_&_Aronson_95.pdf
i.imgur.com/Fd513ly.jpg
imgur.com/a/9I443
i.imgur.com/UqeQW9a.jpg
imgur.com/mUIQ81x
i.imgur.com/C4ynKq4.jpg
imgur.com/a/uldwJ
i.imgur.com/j4zfDzP.jpg
i.imgur.com/vQFXn5k.jpg
i.imgur.com/6o5ltzX.png
i.imgur.com/msUR00v.png
i.imgur.com/fv0yhra.png
i.imgur.com/cloKEVk.png
i.imgur.com/habPucD.png
i.imgur.com/zpUXGUD.jpg
newsone.com/1195075/children-single-parents-u-s-american/
i.imgur.com/MIYwoue.jpg
isteve.blogspot.com/2010/01/stereotype-threat-scientific-scandal.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So basically if blacks act like people and not niggers they score higher?

No, they score higher when whites stop calling them niggers and telling them they're inferior.

>boys aren't creative

Wut

There's a stereotype that whites are bad at math? Since when?

So you be sayin whitey got jedi mind tricks n sheeiiit?

So... you believe in female superiority? That's pretty sexist of you.

This explains why asians are so oppressed.

Since white men solve and make everything, this suggests that we should sacrifice female performance to increase men's performance.

If you're gonna provide a different view point you need to provide a source not pictures

so where is the stereotype threat in africa?

They pick random "threats" until it makes the data fit their hypothesis. Any researcher worth his salt wouldn't adjust results based on vague and arbitrary definitions.

Are blacks better at basketball than whites? If so, what are whites better at? Fact is that your data and sources are biased heavily against white men.

>theory
Into the trash

>Unsourced powerpoint graph
k

Asian success is proof white privilege is a lie

users.nber.org/~sewp/events/2005.01.14/Bios Links/Good-rec2-Steele_&_Aronson_95.pdf

Women and blacks crack under pressure.
White men superior again.

You're so full of shit. No one calls niggers niggers in Canada and they still commit a disproportionate amount of crime. Same with every other country in the world. Go fuck yourself you liar.

Crime rate by race & income docile - Washington Post
i.imgur.com/Fd513ly.jpg

School Test Scores by Socio-economic Status in the same District
imgur.com/a/9I443

Table 43 of the FBI - Crime Rate by Race
i.imgur.com/UqeQW9a.jpg

Welfare rates by Race
imgur.com/mUIQ81x

Chicago Crime Rate by Race:
i.imgur.com/C4ynKq4.jpg

NYPD Crime Rate by Race:
imgur.com/a/uldwJ

- USA:
i.imgur.com/j4zfDzP.jpg
i.imgur.com/vQFXn5k.jpg
i.imgur.com/6o5ltzX.png

- Canada:
i.imgur.com/msUR00v.png
i.imgur.com/fv0yhra.png

- Brazil:
i.imgur.com/cloKEVk.png
i.imgur.com/cloKEVk.png

- United Kingdom:
i.imgur.com/habPucD.png

- Germany
i.imgur.com/zpUXGUD.jpg
Black welfare queens*
83% single motherhood rating in Milwaukee.
79% single motherhood rating in Detroit.
70% single motherhood rating in Dallas.

72% black kids raised in single mother homes nationally
newsone.com/1195075/children-single-parents-u-s-american/
INTER RACIAL BLACK DEAD BEAT DADS
i.imgur.com/MIYwoue.jpg
>82% of of white mothers with multiple half black children had the children with multiple fathers
>98% of white women with half black children receive 0 financial support from the father
>97% of white women with half black children are on government assistance
>97% of half black children to do not have their father active in their life
>94% of half black half white children don't have a good relationship with their father

So us this just a thing nigs are weak to since Jews are hated so much according to themselves, yet are at the top bracket of society in IQ, salaries, etc.

>image.jpg
>image.png

you wanna know how i can tell it's the same person who posts these threads on every board?

>Literally not one source or study of any kind
In contrast, have an extremely well cited infographic on why the wage gap isn't real, and women just choose shitty careers.

>white people are using jedi mind tricks to keep the black man down
jesus christ, they are actually inventing entire new branches of psychology in an attempt to convince us that nignogs aren't inferior

I'm failing to see how you isolate the threat unless you gave half the kids entering an exam a high five before they entered and call that the experimental group.

Very muddled data and subjective results.

It's called mobile doofus. White man still can't get it right, and every institutional structure in our society says you should! What does that say about white men?

>Whether the effect occurs at all has also been questioned, with researchers failing to replicate the finding. Flore and Wicherts concluded the reported effect is small, but also that the field is inflated by publication bias. They argue that, correcting for this, the most likely true effect size is near zero (see meta-analytic plot, highlighting both the restriction of large effect to low-powered studies, and the plot asymmetry which occurs when publication bias is active).
wikipedia
Literally using an argument mainstream science is trying to shoah

The achievement gap between white students and black students has barely narrowed over the last 50 years, despite nearly a half century of supposed progress in race relations and an increased emphasis on closing such academic discrepancies between groups of students. That’s the finding that a new analysis of a landmark education report calls a “national embarrassment.” Anthropologists 150 years ago said that the black race was incapable of improvement and they have been repeatedly proven right. Yet the liberals continue to stubbornly insist they can achieve the impossible, even though their 50 year long experiment in attempting to educate the Negro has resulted in nothing but abject failure. More evidence that being politically correct makes one stupid.

I’m not sure why people are so shocked over these findings. Blacks on average are simply not as intelligent as Whites. This is just an obvious racial difference that anyone can see. I will grant you that there are some exceptions but these exceptions are few and far between. The Jew news media uses these exceptions to make people believe that they represent the average Black person. They then claim that the failures of other Blacks is due to institutional “racism” or other nonsense.

We could spend trillions of dollars trying to change this, but it would still fail because you can’t change the realities of racial differences which are 100% real. This is why segregation needs to be re-implemented. It is unfair to hold Blacks to these higher standards any way. Unrealistic expectations are being set for them. They should be back in Africa.

I have ZERO sympathy for blacks anymore! Over 50 years of Affirmative Action, Black Power, Civil Rights legislation and preferential treatment in hiring and education have resulted in nothing! They have had access to the "buffet of opportunity" for over 5 decades and still haven't turned things around. What a complete joke and failure!

Why do you think they choose worse careers? Stereotype threat!

That's why they aren't in STEM!

>White man still can't get it right, and every institutional structure in our society says you should! What does that say about white men?

That we should have never given you or women the right to vote. You hate white men for... what exactly? For the successful whites or for the poor racist and powerless whites?

stereotype threat extends well into africa im sure.

Ever heard of colonialism?

So stereotype threat is the reason Africa is shit?

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((psychology)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

>its called mobile
no shit you stupid nigger that's why i called you out on it

do you ever get tired of racebaiting?

this was debunked years ago, faggot OP

isteve.blogspot.com/2010/01/stereotype-threat-scientific-scandal.html

>colonialism is oppressing niggers for over 500 years
>colonialism is oppressing niggers that never came in contact with anyone for millennia.

I should have realized that any time my city gets tourists that im being oppressed.

ayo sheeeeeit niqqa whitey b doin worse den dem brothas when dey 4gets dey white yo

wtf I hate women now

Ever heard of Ethiopia?

>stereotype threat affects all minorities regardless of psychological and perspective differences
>implying it even exists in the first place
Psychologists really just make this shit up on the go, don't they?

>THEY ARE JUST AS INTELLIGENT IF NOT MORE COMPARED TO WHITES.

>When they are not under this threat, THEY ARE JUST AS INTELLIGENT IF NOT MORE COMPARED TO WHITES.

Maybe they should demonstrate that by not being horrific fucking braindead savages at every possible opportunity.

Stereotype threat is more irreproducible liberal bullshit that only became a field because it fits the narrative. Look at the original Steele and Aronson, the graph *controls for SAT already*. They are still dumber. See pic related for what happens when you actually have a big sample size.

pop culture has been chock full of black men and white women who are awesome at science and programming for over a quarter of a century now

and still there's no female carmack or torvalds

women are still underrepresented in STEM fields

black people at least have their dire socioeconomic status available as an explanation for their lack of achievement

white women? not so much

God, how amazing must Colonists have been to fucking wreck niggers and still build functional societies around them. Those fuckers got to work. I bet they tried to make peace with niggers at first, but because niggers would rape steal and kill they just came up with.. 'well the only good nigger is a nigger put to work or dead'

Even if true, you're wrong.

The vast majority of racists are driven to that position by an endless succession of disappointing encounters with minorities. High achieving, law abiding minorities and a blessed relief, not a nightmare.