How in the HELL do you support such a piece of shit?

How in the HELL do you support such a piece of shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tSxwR9kCbZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/17/trump-hillary-clinton-first-presidential-candidate-proposing-to-abolish-u-s-borders/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-17/why-dont-they-trust-her-look-one-hillary-clintons-first-ever-scandals
youtube.com/watch?v=nKt2zaOrxD8&feature=youtu.be
theamericanmirror.com/bernie-bust-150-turn-sanders-ohio-stop-hillary/
youtube.com/watch?v=9sTQEEHaQqc&feature=youtu.be
fox13now.com/2016/09/12/prominent-latino-activist-tony-yapias-charged-with-rape/
hiddenamericans.com/politics/forget-3am-phone-call-hillary-looks-too-sleepy-for-a-10pm-call-after-nyc-bombings/
youtube.com/watch?v=zO0mHEJyC3Y
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/25/clinton-releases-plan-dissolve-us-border-within-100-days/
hillaryclinton.com/issues/immigration-reform/
hillaryclinton.com/speeches/remarks-plan-strengthen-immigrant-families-national-immigrant-integration-conference-brooklyn/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

JOHN MCCAIN WAS A SONG BIRD AND DENOUNCED AMERICA FOR BETTER TREATMENT

JOHN MCCAIN IS A TRAITOR

Easy.
The alternative is a lying cunt who uses human misfortune to abuse her power and line her pockets.

The gop could put up a stuffed alligator, and I'd vote for it over Clinton.

Just because you went to war, doesn't make you a fucking hero.

Getting caught doesn't automatically make you a hero dipshit

> getting caught

>fighting for globalists
>hero
lul

Because John McCain is a terrorist supporting globalist neocon piece of shit and no one cares if you insult him.

>he didn't give his life for his country
Doesn't sound very heroic to me.

So according to you Hussein was a war hero because he got caught?

>there are only two parties in America

only 2 where your vote actually means shit, because our voting method is fucked and no one wants to bother changing it

What really pisses me off about this issue is that the left cucks who bring it up are the same ones that would spit on veterans
These faggots with no respect for the military suddenly bring it up and ignore everything else like Benghazi
t. assmad soldier

What does hero even mean for fucks sake. I thought its someone who took valiant actions against an enemy not just any victime. Where the nazi sympathizers at dresden hero's you fuckibg nigger

>Democrats pretending to care about POWs
>Democrats pretending to care about veterans
>Democrats pretending to be offended on behalf of McCain, who they shit all over 2 election cycles ago

Just more virtue-signalling and lip-service bullshit. They've never done anything to benefit the military or veterans. But sure, keep trying to use them as pawns anyways.

John McCain was a song bird.

His fellow POWs said that.

If you want a real hero read Unbroken.

More Hillary and Cher propaganda.

Read this as "Necron piece of shit."

I believe it.

>votes mattering period
Until we abolish the electoral college, no one's vote matters expect county representatives who can vote against their constitutes.

Fighting 1 against 10, saving an injured commrade, protecting a civilian. That is heroic. Getting handcuffed and locked in a box isn't. I respect the soldiers for serving their country, but that doesn't mean they are automatically heroes.

Implying anybody should vote for Gary "Carbon Tax, Forced Vaccination, Pro-TPP" Johnson.

Yeah well actually, you wouldn't be a war hero, you'd be a war victim.

another holocaust thread?

>implying the third parties in America aren't a complete joke

With it or on it

No surrender
No retreat

So you'd actually vote for someone who couldn't get a ten percent CHANCE of winning?

Das funni mang.

Look how she improved Libya, we could be next!

He said he like the ones that didn't get caught. AKA the ones that were just another guy in the war. Compared to the guy who got caught and not out killing and dying in battle

Because shitposters enjoy his shitmouthings

Trump called McCain a "hero" two or three times in the sentences preceding his line about preferring people who don't get caught.

Because he has heel spurs

Source

If you're caught and live to tell about it, you're a song bird.

He's worse than the meme about the girly instagram photos beside manly pics of men suffering. Worse. Than. Those!

First you need to tell me what is "heroic" about being a prisoner of war. Then we can start from there.

I know for a fact, just by the way you talk - that you have never served. I know you've never been in any kind of combat. I know you're just an obese chickenhawk, forked tongue conspirator.

>dying for israel
>dying for oil
>dying for muh crony capitalism
>dying for muh holocaust
>dying for muh europe

there is literally no reason to be a soldier after WW1

The weak shall fear the strong

youtube.com/watch?v=tSxwR9kCbZ0
"He's a war hero because he was captured."

for liberals even a retarded (literally) is a hero just for being retarded... a fat ugly feminist is a hero for being fat!!!... liberals reward mediocrity and unhealthy behaviour

What strong. Did he go? No. He had flute band camp and a dry pussy

Are they? Even ww2 concentration camp victims in Russia are just that, getting a hero of Russia orhero of USSR status has different requirements.

I assume US has no special Hero status but you just have something close, like a distinction for valor - well that's the criteria, not just "he's had a though time at war"

> Two starved men sit outside university’s gym-hospital. They are Lee Rogers (left), a retired employee of Cavite Navy Yard, and John C. Todd, a miner. When Rogers entered Santo Tomas he weighed 145 pounds. Now he weighs 90 pounds. Todd dropped from 178 pounds to 102. Behind them is one of the vegetable gardens which internees grew to keep themselves alive.

Libcunts can't even into researching their own propaganda memes. These two aren't even POW soldiers, but civilians intered by the Japanese after the occupation of the Phillipines.

To be fair, getting captured sucks but how is it "heroic"? It might seem mean, but strictly speaking Trump is correct

There called P.O.W. John basilone was a war hero and he died in battle. See the difference shill

It's called honor faggot.

You're supposed to yell Banzai and take 3 enemy combatants down with you.

Surrender should never be an option.

Hillary is a hero for being woman

You tried this shit a year ago, fuck off.

Did George Bush Sr. even say he wasn't a hero for getting shot down?

I agree with his statement at the base level, simply getting caught did not make McCain a hero. However, I do think his refusing to get out of the POW camp ahead of others did make him one.

Aleppo

You're a fucking liar. He said it after. You said before. Here's what happened. He's Putin's and Epstein's boyfriend and as soon as a peep of a laugh came out, out come the AutoBot hands to cut them off and command the sheep with the strong arm. They continued to push and laugh. He lost his mind and let out this slip up. You lie all the time. This board has never once spoken a truth. Not one. Muh dixie chicks muh obama muh fucken yadda yadda

he was talking shit to mccain who fucking lost the presidency in 08 to a nigger and presided over the creation of isis

Call it old fashioned but I'm of the "with your shield or on it" view of soldiering. Being captured is for cowards. A soldier fights. He comes home or he dies.

What exactly did they do to be heroic? Sure there war vets and should be respected for that. However calling them hero's is kind of a joke. I forgot how superman sat around and did nothing while lex luther ruled with an iron first.

Really calling them heros is like saying "all moms are heros!" no they are not, they are just attention whores who want to be treated as special for doing the most basic human shit.

Because sitting in a hole or encampment and merely surviving through the situation is not "heroic". It's inspiring, perhaps even courageous.
Does it make them heros? No.

If you believe it does, then most of the people here on this board are "heros" for sitting around, surviving day by day by just obeying their social benefactors orders, being a good citizen, like being a good prisoner.

And trump doesn't even go

Nobody who goes to war is actually a hero.

Just mindless drones.

>He said it after. You said before.
He said it before and after. Big deal.

Commie

Saying everybody who goes to war is a war hero makes war hero a meaningless term. Not everybody in a war is a war hero.

Shut the fuck up. I dont know if he said it after. I stopped watching once you so blatantly fucken lied all the time. He said it numerous times before eh. No he fucking didn't. He said it both. No he fucken didn't. Useless waste of time

watch the clip
again its just taken out of context. He's saying war heroes fight not surrender

lol

t. a 300 lb manlet who would have an asthma attack going up the stairs from his basement if he ever tried to fight

Is it that time of the month precious? Why don't you and I have a little heart to heart chit chat? Ok muffin?

McCain is pretty awful, to an extent that I don't think most people care if someone makes a jab at his POW history.

this is one of those things thats technically correct, but that no one ever says
Trumps says those things alot
Its almost as if he either doesn't care or cannot comprehend that humans have illogical beliefs sometimes
>a horribly disabled or disfigured person is beautiful & amazing automatically
>a PoW is a war hero automatically
>Everyone has a chance to be anything they want, regardless of what they were born into, if you try hard enough, you can do it!
and other such bullshit
you can't call it bullshit, because a normie will not understand, well they may understand, but they know that by appearing to not understand they have the moral high ground & gain points in whatever social group they are a part of at the time the event works
I guess its kinda like a "fair" world that has Karma & a chaotic world that is mostly random & even your own actions may be predetermined & despite that fact punishment still happens because it feels like the right thing & justified
>guy kills someone, so he has a trial & they vote to kill him
>reality is he killed someone because he never had a choice, some defect in his brain he was born with, something hard to prove or unable to detect with current technology, or maybe he.... who the fuck knows the point is he didn't ACTUALLY have a choice, we like to pretend he did because we have to, it keeps everything together

>He said it after
>I don't know if he said it after, I didn't watch
>You said he said it before, which he did, fuck you anyway

>ID is gefilte fish

I don't OP, I don't.
Vote Clinton/Kaine.

People say shit you won't like all the time. The difference here, though, is that Hillary has a body count and is a globalist piece of shit. Trump does, and is, not. I say grow the fuck up and learn to deal with it, asshole.

Can you just be quiet for five seconds. Stop fighting the fact that you're a retarded fat ass and just blow me

>being bad at life, get caught
>all you do is survive, your body already wants to survive so no effort there
>gets released, a hero

yeah I can see his point. not like they saved lives or jumped on a grenade

>there are no heroes in war
There are no heroes in war

Failure

>given facts
>"Shut up"
Nice argument, liberal.

thats a real fucking stretch, to the point this may be a real, genuine example of subconscious projection

A hero kills all enemies until he or them are defeated. See Joe Hooper. Killed them all till there were none left.

Heroes don't fail missions. Nobody thanks a firefighter for leaving a family member to burn in a building.

Nice try, kike.

Sorry I don't eat Carp

That too

> le worshiping soldiers meme

Listen up faggot, this is a hard Red Pill to take, but most soldiers are trash. Once in a blue moon intelligent and driven people enter the military with a real plan, but most of them are failures who have no idea what to do with their lives. There's a reason why there's such a high density of rednecks and shitskins in the military. Heroes are scarce in the army, and noble men are even scarcer. For every successful person the army churns out, it churns out scores of drug addicts, homeless failures, welfare queens, and degenerates.
I owe them nothing.

But you arent a hero if you fail your duty as a soldier and surrender.....

Maybe if you at least were wounded and couldnt avoid capture or escaped with fellow pows.

>Why not throw your vote away on THESE globalist shills instead?

What Trump actually said?
McCain is a hero because he got Caught
I like heroes who don't get caught
>so everyone is a hero.

this reply made a little sense
this one made no sense at all
I mean, the only thing I can think of is you just said
>blah blah kike!!!!
in some sort of attempt to fit in? with /pol? idk

Shut the fuck up faggot. Let's see how many bamboo splinters I can stick up your fingernails before you vote Hillary.

Faggots who never served always talk massive shit. It used to just be fucking liberals and I thought on a personal level the reps had me. Now Trump has turned Republicans against veterans and the fucking liberals despise us more than ever with the pro Muslim bullshit. I didn't shoot ragheads in the fucking desert for years for this shit.

Lol shill

>Pepe save us from the shills

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Benghazi has been debunked you cretin. Many times in fact. Not even going to post links.

Because I'm not a bleeding heart little pussy

You did it for Israel

Wtf i hate trump now

People who are stupid enough to get captured are not heroes.
Under no circumstance should such a disgrace be considered anything better than garbage that was not fit to join the armed services in the first place.
If you are in the situation where you are about to be captured, you don't let it fucking happen. You either fight to the death, or kill yourself. It is a disgrace, a complete dishonor, to you and your country, to be captured by the enemy.
Fuck you for supporting these decaying sacks of human waste, you are no better than them. Trump was right to say they are not war heroes.

>tfw they are still hammering on this shit

listen hillary you're not winning florida just stop

A million times this.

I'd shoot the kikes too. I want to kill all heathens that worship false prophets. I was not a pawn of Israel, I was too uncooperative. All sand people must be genocide for the world to have true peace.

>checked flag, expecting a fucking leaf
>American

Kike alert.

>by this logic Bo Bergdal is a hero
No thanks, I'll wait for the next Civil War to pick my heroes

Could you post the source where he said that?

This is somewhat true. But it's not as dire as you present it. There are plenty of individuals that are there who chosent to be not because there was no alternative.

That was you bro

>Bamboo splinters
>Ragheads in the desert

That's nice, I saw a couple flicks about Vietnam myself. Even if you actually served you're a pog faggot at best.

>letting yourself get captured by gooks
Fuck that, I'd rather die. Same for sandniggers.

I will never understand people that let themselves get taken prisoner in war.
>hm, I can get shot now and take plenty of them with me
OR
>I can let them take me prisoner and likely get tortured to death for information I dont even have

Frankly disgusting. No wonder veterans overwhelmingly favour Clinton.

Good reply faggot. Go back to your cheetos and cuck threads. Don't reply to me ever again unless you're supplying something conducive.

>I will never understand
this is ridiculous
self-preservation is basically the strongest thing coded into every living thing on the planet & you cannot understand
>i'd die, just like that!
>NO FEAR
>I'D JUST DO AN ACT THAT WOULD RESULT IN DEATH RATHER THAN ANY ACT THAT WOULD RESULT IN SURVIVING

>get tortured to death
except he didn't, he lived & went on to be a millionaire
your advice means he'd be worm food a long time ago
so your advice is shit
and stop pretending you don't understand self-preservation & the need to want to survive at all costs

He's a boomer, he's going to make dumb comments. He's also used to being in charge and not being questioned for his words/actions, this explains his personality a lot, but a lot has changed since he started running.

He's not perfect, no one is saying he is. His platform doesn't go far enough either, but he's got the right idea. He's the means to an end, and he'll set us on the Right track for now.

>All the jews in concentration camps were heroes then.

Why don't people eat bugs instead of starve to death?

Funny, I remember liberals making the same comments 8 years. I guess it doesn't count when they do it.

Plenty of people chose death over capture. Go read some medal of honor citations from the Korean war. Those men were heroes, just because you get captured doesn't make you a hero. In fact it makes you a liability to the rest of the forces you are attached to because you can give their position. Being captured is probably the farthest thing from a hero. You literally chose your own life over your country at that point.

JOHN MCCAIN WAS A TRAITOR AND A COWARD

And trump is a draft dodging carpet bagging metrosexual. If he's elected it'll be a Pence dominated Presidency which is what I'm banking on.

I respect the hell out of POW's and their sacrifice. But getting caught doesn't make you a hero.

Would Beofulf have been remembered as a hero if the story had Grendel drag him back to his rape den?

Would Hercules be remembered as a hero if he got captured and someone else did all his deeds?

Being captured means you lose. Glorifying surrender as heroic is embracing weakness. Glorify victory and strength. Remember the fallen and respect their sacrifice.

>just because you get captured doesn't make you a hero
i didn't say it did, earlier in the thread i said the exact opposite in fact
your whole rant from there on is based on an assumption you made that was wrong

im saying that choosing death over living is very hard & you saying that you can't understand that is just plain ridiculous unless you're mentally handicapped or idk, severely depressed

>self-preservation is basically the strongest thing coded into every living thing on the planet & you cannot understand
You're right, I can't understand. Because when you're going to die either way, it's intelligent to take the quick way out and maybe kill whoever is about to kill you first, if you get lucky.

Hitler never got caught, thus he is a hero

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD

>you're going to die
he didn't die

so you're picking
>no chance of living
over
>a chance of living

>I want to kill all heathens that worship false prophets.
Are you sure you're not a raghead?

OY VEY GOY DON'T YOU DENY OUR BRAVERY WE HAVE SOME MOVIES TO SELL HERE

How a I CTR if I'm voting for him? You fucking shills are ridiculous. He's a jew apologist carpet bagger from new Jersey. But he's still preferable to Hillary. Am I supposed to be happy he's an asswipe? Fuck off.

Everyones a hero! yay

Remember the time the hero Sergeant Bergdahl was caught and held as a POW by the muzzies?

The ultimate slap in the face is all the people who didn't vote for McCain. Picking a dindu over a war hero. A far worse effect than a random comment.

Don't speak to me canuck. I've never known one of your kind who wasn't either condescending or a coward depending on the part of the land they were from. If you want Muslims and Jews you take them and deal with them, if not the semetic peoples must be exterminated

underrated

We need an Oprah meme: you're a hero! Everyone's a hero!

Look at how mad you are

>implying anyone should vote for Donny Don-t Audit or Abolish the Fed, Expand the NSA, Renew the Patriot Act, Trump.

So you cucks are happy to be pissed on? Jesus Christ, man.

I never said that. I simply pointed out you were visibly upset.

If you got caught, that means you gave up.

Prisoners are war are very seldomn war heros matter of factually speaking they are the losers of war they are the prisoners of war and John Mccain fathered a Child in captivity some tortured POW he was.

wtf I hate Trump now >:-(

I am dissapointed that the two major presidential candidates are who they are. I feel like we deserve better.

Picture looks like the two faces were shooped in

I'm just gonna leave this here..

I like it when liberals pretend to respect the military and the constitution in order to attempt to trick right wingers into doing what they want, it's so blatant and retarded. They're so fucking dumb it's amazing.

You deserve nothing. The world was here for 4.6 billion years before you were even a thought. What do you deserve besides what God places in front of you? You sound like a self centered child.

We don't "deserve" anything, and we especially don't deserve a candidate that spends 70 million of his own money to try and fight the powers that keep us, the peasants, down. You are right, we don't deserve Trump. We don't deserve everything that he has already sacrificed and given us lowly peons. He is solely responsible for allowing the political discourse that we have right now, and for waking up tons of people to the shadow government.

Why don't you just vote Al Eppo if you don't like Trump?

Haha oh Hillary

He's quite buttmad tbqhwy famalamadam

I am not going to bother to read whatever half assed copy pasta this is, I'll just tell you to fuck off. The United States is for the people and voter turnout for this election is predicted to be unbelievably low. That's enough said, cuck.

Hes got a point. Heros die honorably.

I didn't copy pasta, that was from the heart. If you want to bury your head in the sand, go for it. I don't care if you suffocate yourself in self pity.

McCain is a globalist and you should fight to the death and not surrender like a Cuck.

It depends on the scenario.
Remember that boat of 14 that got picked up by the Iranians, with their hands in the air.

Are they war heroes?

If you serve the military I respect you. It doesnt make you a hero.

Hillary Clinton First Presidential Candidate Proposing to Abolish U.S. Borders

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/17/trump-hillary-clinton-first-presidential-candidate-proposing-to-abolish-u-s-borders/

A Look At One Of Hillary Clinton's Early Scandals

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-17/why-dont-they-trust-her-look-one-hillary-clintons-first-ever-scandals

Huma Abedin EXPOSED- Terrorist ties to 9/11 funders

youtube.com/watch?v=nKt2zaOrxD8&feature=youtu.be

BERNIE BUST: Only 150 turn out at Sanders Ohio stop for Hillary

theamericanmirror.com/bernie-bust-150-turn-sanders-ohio-stop-hillary/

Google Subverting Election for Hillary

youtube.com/watch?v=9sTQEEHaQqc&feature=youtu.be

Prominent Latino activist Tony Yapias charged with rape

fox13now.com/2016/09/12/prominent-latino-activist-tony-yapias-charged-with-rape/

Forget 3AM Phone Call, Hillary Looks Too Sleepy For A 10PM Call After NYC Bombings

hiddenamericans.com/politics/forget-3am-phone-call-hillary-looks-too-sleepy-for-a-10pm-call-after-nyc-bombings/

If you kill a bunch of them and you get captured? Prepare to have molten metal fill your asshole.

Grendel's mother had a rape den though

>self pity
>from a cuck who never served

Stormfags are the worst.

>how do you support that piece of shit

>Hillary Clinton First Presidential Candidate Proposing to Abolish U.S. Borders

So anyone that suffered during a war is a hero? Hmmm

actually what he said is that he prefers people who didnt get caught.

he never said he wasnt a war hero or that POW's arent war heroes.

but all POWs arent war heroes btw. Some were pieces of shit, some were heroes.

Implying being a logistics supply officer in Norfolk gives you a different perspective than being a Walmart supply chain manager in Norfolk,

youtube.com/watch?v=zO0mHEJyC3Y

Bitches. Someone should have known what the spoiled cunt of an admiral would do.

Oh I'll reply to you and your son whenever I see you.

They keep attacking Trump's character but they don't realize why that matters so much less than the immigration issue to his supporters.
---------------------------------------------------------
Hillary's positions on the border and immigration:
(1) Expanding Unconstitutional Executive Amnesty
(2) Amnesty Within 100 Days
(3) Freezing deportations
(4) There’s no need to secure the border because it’s already “the most secure border we’ve ever had”
(5) Closing Detention Centers
(6) Obamacare for illegal aliens
(7) Full path to citizenship
(8) Expanded refugee resettlement

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/25/clinton-releases-plan-dissolve-us-border-within-100-days/

hillaryclinton.com/issues/immigration-reform/

hillaryclinton.com/speeches/remarks-plan-strengthen-immigrant-families-national-immigrant-integration-conference-brooklyn/

>he thinks songbirds are war heroes

Top kek

I hope you aren't implying those pow's in the pic are what mccain went through. The North Vietnamese knew who they had and treated him well for propaganda purposes.

You mean you haven't heard good things from the corporate media and the two major parties? Hmm, I guess they must be shit. How could more choices possibly be good? Maybe we should just narrow it down to one so you wouldn't have to be bothered to think at all.

If you make propaganda tapes you are a fucking traitor, thank fuck the piece of shits daddy had Nixons ear because he was slated to be tried for treason. McCain tried to destroy the evidence once he became a senator but a researcher found one of the tapes the CIA didn't erase due to it being labeled John Stanley instead of John Stanley McCain, so the fucker was outed as of August of 2016. Trump was right.

Those people don't look like heroes. They look like captives.

So, every single POW ever to be released is a song bird. Got it.

Bennet is one of those cartoonists i really don't like

>fight war
>kameraden around you dying
>decide to surrender
>"i war hero now"

>implying anyone would vote fucking Green Party
>implying anyone would vote Libertarian while that faggot Johnson is running
>implying either will ever get enough votes to actually make a difference politically
So yes, pretty much two parties. Anything else you're better off tossing the ballot in the trash

>voting for a party where the chairman stripped at the party convention
>their nominee can't into geography

>Jill Stein is anti-wifi
>thinks wifi signals cause autism and cancer in babies and children
>i'm not making this up

no, i am not joking about jill stein, she thinks wifi causes cancer, cell phones cause cancer, the internet causes cancer

if that's the case then everyone is fucking dead, we are BOMBARDED with RF signals every fucking day

McCain thinks his war record grant him license to attack with impunity. Doesn't work that way. You libshits used to hate him. What happened?

She's a moonbat, of course they're always gonna say retarted shit like that.

They used to hate Reagan too. Suddenly they all love him and Trump is nothing like him!

Because he's right.
To be a war hero you have to do something heroic, not suck at being a soldier and wind up being a POW

>debunked

yeah sure it has, where is proof?

>To be a war hero you have to do something heroic, not suck at being a soldier and wind up being a POW
So there is no post-WW2 heroes in Murrica.

This post is debunked also.

BTFO.