Does Cred Forums actually believe in the Jewish conspiracy theory...

Does Cred Forums actually believe in the Jewish conspiracy theory? Whenever you retards feel yourself getting BTFO you cry about muh jewish boogeyman. This is some autistic flat-earth tier garbage. Prove to me that you aren't a bunch of scared man children incapable of higher level thinking.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/W4nSjPdT788
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_libel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_child_saints
gtr5.com
sweetliberty.org/issues/wars/witness2history/1.html
youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4
natsummit.org/program.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=OZastzZprEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-r97vxvl-MI
againstourbetterjudgment.com/excerpt/
youtube.com/watch?v=9SQWB36uKkw
thegreateststorynevertold.tv
youtube.com/watch?v=Vnu5uW9No8g
youtube.com/watch?v=tMGtAJqzLEs
youtube.com/watch?v=Cg2ZQDXzJr0
youtube.com/watch?v=dS3WvKKSpKI
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country/il-israel
sweetliberty.org/issues/wars/witnes>s2history/1.html
youtube.com/watch?v=MeatVY8QB0c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Culture_of_Critique_series
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtu.be/W4nSjPdT788

>My intellect doesn't go past what I learn from youtube videos
off yourself pedro

No of course not. The Jewish conspiracy is silly. Never mind the logistics, why would a small group of ethnically similar people band together for their common success at the expense of everybody else?

Now way there is a Jewish conspiracy. Especially not like how white people do exactly what they blame the Jewish community for.

Kike faggot

>Balfour Declaration

SHUT UR FACE KIKE

THERE'S A DOLLAR WAITING FOR YOU IN THE OVEN

>pure autism
this is the only argument you people have? Thanks for proving my point.

Lets just forget the thousands of years of history.
Lets just forget that everywhere jews go, death and destruction follow

And what history would that be? Also, correlation/causation fallacy

I don't believe all Jews as a whole are responsible, I do however believe that Israel has a questionable government, and that may Jews are prone to becoming Marxists. Jews just so happen to control the media and bring that Marxism to us.

(you)

I don't care about some infographic. Give me your own argument rather than someone else's paint scribbles

We have Juden redpill threads everyday. Nobody wants to reply to you cause you're being a faggot. Sage

if they fake those pics they can fake everything

>I'm so redpilled, I can't make arguments
>saying you saged
stop.

The alt-right shills are all out on this thread.

How will Cred Forums ever recover?

Still adhom. ffs you people are idiots

Still doesn't prove a connection to Jews controlling the narrative

Goddam you people sure do feel like you're owed a lot don't you?

Don't mind us while we destabilize middle east goy. Watch our borders grow goy. Race mix goy, we'll take care of you goy.

You know where you are right? Do you have a job? Girlfriend? Leave your bedroom? If yes to any of these you will never fit in.

It's simple really:

Israel funds ISIS
Europe is Christian
ISIS kills Christians

Jewish media promotes Marxist ideals
Marxist ideals hate white people
Europeans are composed of white people

Western ideals started in Europe.

This is not proof that all Jews are conspiring to end Western civilization. At best this proves that israel is bad with their money, assuming it's true that Israel funds ISIS. "Jewish media" means nothing.

only two thinking people ITT. Cred Forums confirmed underaged

It's not just a nutjob guess, it is indeed fact that Israel funds ISIS. It was discussed somewhere in a Wikileaks leak, it said something along the lines of "Israel funds ISIS to destabilize the Iranian and Syrian government which will in turn help Israel exist."

OP here. Assuming this is true, it still doesn't make the Jews overlords trying to overthrow the west. It only means Israel is self-interested

lol im pretty sure Cred Forums believes in the jewish conspiracies ironically. only the idiots take it seriously

Jews.

Not even once.

Some believe it. Some don't.

We vary.

You know youtube is just a video sharing platform? It has millions of sources.

Why does pol attract so many idiots though? I was under the impression that idiots don't care about news.

Just as I would group Saudi Arabia as the Muslim world, I would group Israel as the Jewish world. I do not care if you know a Jew who happens to be a good person nor do I hate him for being Jewish, I do however detest what Israel does and subsequently, what the Jewish world does.

Using it as a reliable source of information proves your stupidity. You can't research yourself so you have others compile information into an easy to consume medium

>I don't enjoy facts. I don't enjoy links that may lead me to truth. I want to pretend like I want you to explain everything you believe in detail for 3 hours because I know you won't.

Arguments stand and fall by their own merits. It doesn't matter if they came from this user, a link, or Hitler's mouth himself. If you don't want to listen, then don't pretend you're actually considering any other viewpoints.

Fuck wrong photo

Then you aren't a conspiracy theorist, what are you arguing against me for?

i dont think it attracts more idiots than any other political ideas. just that the idiots are easier to spot because the ideas on the fringe of Cred Forums are retarded, compared to ideas on the fringe of other political movements

I thought I was

I've seen and proved info graphics wrong too many times to care about them anymore. Make a coherent argument to prove you aren't all nuts.

>using it
I already established it is a collection of millions of sources. Looking threw different sources is how you would do research.

I'm not saying everything, or even most things, or even a large amount of things on YouTube are true. But to discredit anything based of of, "it is yutube video" is retarded. That is comparable to saying that anything read out of any book is unreliable because it was written on paper.

TLDR

A good portion of the owners, CEOs, and Top employees of media outlet tend to be jews. So there is that argument.

Wew this was hilariously dumb

I'm going to cut the eruv down in my city as retribution for this post, Steinberg.

I discredit anons who use YouTube videos as arguments because it shows they can't put the argument into their own words. This makes the original argument as a whole seem retarded

The same could be said of citing a book. It's the exact same shit. Thing is, if he had mentioned history, produced an image, or had written out a paragraph himself, then you would be attacking that source just the same as you're attacking the youtube source. You're not interested in refuting direct points, you're only interested in storing up shit. Get fucked, juden.

Jew's have a higher average IQ.

we dindu nuffin
leave us alone goyim

a better question is what is their end goal? why go to all this trouble?

Yet you still haven't made an argument worth looking into. Thanks for proving me right, now fuck off

Israel does a bunch of shady shit and gets off the hook because of their lackeys in the US government

With jews...
...you lose!

Which one? The one in which 6 million die 4 times in the span of 50 years or the one in which they made it up?

lurk faggot

You see. Pol is just a bunch of white niggers

Israel's actions as a country aren't what I'm interested in. See the leaf user.

Considering Objectively that Jews control -
TV
RADIO
PRINT
MOVIES
NEWS SERVICES
THE ARTS

So what's the left the Jews don't influences?
They got Jewgle and APPLE. FACEBOOK Too.

The only mass media that they don't got is MEMES.

So now you know why their proxy is going after a cartoon frog.

It's fair to claim the scope of the holocaust may have been fabricated. But to claim the whole thing Is a hoax is just tiring

OP here.

But that's simply isn't true. If that was true East Asians would have also dispositional representation in western media.

The problem is the lies about the Holocaust and the fact that Jews relentlessly put their media to power in support of EXPLICITLY degenerate, anti-European propaganda and Holocaust propaganda, while shutting all mentions of Zionism down. And of course, supporting the ethno-nationalist state of Israel for themselves.

This thread is really quite strange

We don't. We argue the numbers and methods are fabricated.

It all comes down to a Jew inventing Marxism and everything else spiraling from there
(with the assistance of other Jews)

To my knowledge East Asians have a lower average than Jews. And even then Asians generally do better in the West than whites.

>obvious attempt by a jew to disassociate Cred Forums from anti semitism

Every jew needs to burn.

Every.

Single

One

When it's used to justify greedy and psychopathic Jewish behavior which nobody would tolerate in the other races, much less the white race, and to shut down all rational and open minded expression of criticism of the Jewish powers, it becomes a very serious issue that everyone should care about.

If the Holocaust was exaggerated, you should be allowed to say that in the company of fellow humans. Can you? No. Why? "OY VEY GOY"

That's why the sentiment about the Jews exists. That's why we hate them.

This is an argument I can wrap my head around, though I'm still skeptical. Just don't muddy up your cause with anons like

jewish conspiracy is real. the people that defend it are retards.

This is not true. The average jewish IQ is 96.

To put this into context, the average arab IQ is 93. Only 3 points above sand nigger tier.

Jews are just conniving pieces of garbage. They're not clever, they're sneaky. There's a difference.

>whole thing

Which whole thing? The scope of regular holocausts of the same small group of people within the span of a single lifetime or that ze germans decided to throw all rational war efforts in the bin to kill all ze jews?

Actually, you proved my point where you attack sources right here.
As again, you choose to not refute any points that are made by other anons as referenced here
And instead you go back to making circular arguments and proving yourself to be retarded, as referenced in this post string
All because you're straw-manning the arguments of some Cred Forums anons into saying that all Jews are actively trying dismantle western civilization.

The reality is that while not all Jews are subversive shills, IT IS common for subversive shills to be Jews. Furthermore, the largest Jewish institution and its leaders, namely Israel, actively seek to subvert and destabilize major portions of the world for their own benefit.

So, are all Jews working to destroy Western civilization? No. But the people that are doing so tend to be Jewish. Seeing as you won't accept sources you don't like, I'll let you do the searching yourself to verify my claims.

Separate your arguments for me friend. If it's about the Holocaust to you, then .
If you think Jews have a collective conscience to bring down western civilization, then argue it better.

#NotallJews

Masons and Pharisees are the main offenders they consider lesser jews that get circumcized Goyim by the way.

pretty much this...

Whenever someone says their is no Jewish conspiracy that tells me that person is either not well read or is unable to process information.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_libel

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_child_saints

>So, are all Jews working to destroy Western civilization? No. But the people that are doing so tend to be Jewish.
Then this is not the conspiracy theory I was talking about. I didn't read the rest of your post though

>USS Liberty Memorial
gtr5.com
>Witness to History by Michael Walsh
sweetliberty.org/issues/wars/witness2history/1.html
>All Wars Are Bankers' Wars
youtube.com/watch?v=5hfEBupAeo4
>National Summit Reassess U.S.-Israel "Special Relationship"
natsummit.org/program.htm
>Unprosecuted Israeli foreign agent, smuggling and espionage cases
youtube.com/watch?v=OZastzZprEQ
>Does Israel act like a U.S. ally?
youtube.com/watch?v=-r97vxvl-MI
>Against Our Better Judgment
againstourbetterjudgment.com/excerpt/
>Holocaust Hoax
youtube.com/watch?v=9SQWB36uKkw
>The Greatest Story Never Told
thegreateststorynevertold.tv
youtube.com/watch?v=Vnu5uW9No8g
>Synagogue of Satan
youtube.com/watch?v=tMGtAJqzLEs
>The Union
youtube.com/watch?v=Cg2ZQDXzJr0
>Chernobyl
youtube.com/watch?v=dS3WvKKSpKI

Plus when Jews just can't fucking stand any space of the planet being European controlled and try to subvert their competitors, the Europeans, at all opportunities, it's natural that problems arise in the European nations which they live inside of. What do the Jews actually build?

I won't feel guilty. I always feel guilty criticizing the Jews. They're smart! Wow! Einstein! Dylan! Jewish inventions! Sure, yeah. It's all well and great.

Name 5 Jews that support German nationalism like the white people in America are EXPECTED to support Zionist Israel. Why? Because Jews control everything and have us all on the fucking chopping block.

I won't answer to the fucking Jews. I respect them in many ways, but they are not my fucking overlords. I reject their power structure.

Yeah, this site was made by a Jew. I already said I respect Jews in many ways. However where is moot? He left because "muh social justice." Expect a constant double standard.

And if we say fuck off to this fundamentally unethical behavior?

"there goes your career goy. we're the smart ones, it's merit. How dare you talk about that? you're a Nazi! the Holocaust! the 6 million!"

Not really. I do know that most Jews are ultra left though, that's why all the most ridiculous gun control/pro immigrant articles are written by 'bergs or 'steins. Basically when I refer to Jews I'm referring to the far left.

source

All ze germans who get thrown in to ze clink would like to have ze word with you.

Nah that other user knows more than you do. You're new. You should consider huffing Zyklon. You're not smart. You're not educated. You're here because your faggot news Gods told you to come here and you need to be told what to think by other people. Kill yourself.

I don't know what you are saying

Oy vey

And then everyone is surprised why people feel a negative attitude toward Jews. Maybe it's because of the way they ACT?

all you have to do is see who's behind pro-refugee movements, pro-multiculti shit, and pro-diversity. on top of that, who owns all major mediums of communication?

pic semi-related

How is that disproportionate amount Jewish controlled justified by them being smarter, when, from those higher positions of power, garnered through favoritism and nepotism, they force diversity quotas on everyone while maintaining that they should remain homogeneous?

Is this pasta? If not, you seem to have a lot of problems there

The conspiracy theory you're talking about is a fabrication. I don't think anyone on Cred Forums in recent memory actually argues for it, because it simply isn't supported by the facts.

Which should I start on

Fuck off kikes, no one's buying your bullshit

Bro we've been having these discussions for years. It's already decided. We don't need to waste our energy convincing morons who can't figure it out. There is plenty available for you to think for yourself. READ THAT. Don't expect us to babysit your pathetic need for social acceptance before you can believe a fact or facet of reality.

Mongoloid fuck.

iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country/il-israel

>The conspiracy theory you're talking about is a fabrication
etc.

>But to claim the whole thing Is a hoax is just tiring
>whole thing
which "whole thing" do you mean?

Also even if you count American jewish IQ average (at 104) it averages out at about 96 in totality.

Anyone who thinks that there's an organized "network" of Jews trying to achieve certain ends is almost as stupid as the BLMers who think that about whitey.

It's just that they have a culture of material advancement and are usually left-leaning. Like the Mormons but in the other direction.

You in pic.

Stop trying so hard parasite, we're well onto you. Give it up.

The conspiracy theory that I'm talking about is obviously not a fabrication, seeing as all the anons I referenced in my other post believe in it.

Well cited my friend.

Let's assume they do have a lower IQ, yet still perform better on average in society than whites. Where is the conspiracy in all of this?

World Jewish Congress and many, many more such organizations.

Still not an argument.

Counter evidence to posted references of anons or gtfo.

"Hey guys, big man here, I need you nerds to convince me about your super GAY nerdy theories about the Jews!" (gestures behind back: "get a big load of these freaks!)

LOL nobody NORMAL would believe that am I right everyone agrees with me right guys LOL isn't it funny

By whole thing, I mean the whole holocaust.

It's kind of a joke that all Jews are the boogeyman but between soros and rothschilds and my countries federal reserve being owned by jews, it's not really a "conspiracy" anymore. It's just sort of reality.

My first "redpill" (hate the term, w/e) on the topic:

>work for a dr russia jew, mid 70s at the time (late 90s)
>learn he is a lover of the baudy and dangerous humor
>make sammy davis jew joke, he laughs
>he says "wanna hear the best joke ever written by a jew?"
>sure thing Dr Jew, lay it on me.
>"THE HOLOCAUST" he busts up laughing

saged tho, this is boring.

which holocaust?

The only way you could achieve more with lower intelligence is through anti meritocratic hiring.

Do some research on sec.gov about the proportions of jews on boards of influential companies.

Also read up on the history of non jew started companies, and what the jew executives did.

Actually really good starting point is Facebook. Lookup who that kike Zuckerberg hired, what credentials they had, who they were etc.

You'll come to the conclusion yourself very quickly if you're clever, slowly if not.

Ok, once again you're straw-manning and trivializing arguments. Saying that news, radio, etc is controlled by Jews is factual. That point is not up for debate.

The other posts are shitposting and satire. Learn to separate shitposting from actual posts making points and stick to the topic at hand. It's not difficult.

The normie invasion really is going to sap the life out of this board. I guess that's natural. It's really over. We're officially turning into just another shitty website on the internet.

If by references you mean , most of these sources aren't credible. Fuck off with your meme paranoia

>protocols of the learned elders of zion
Hoax or not, read them for yourself, it is and has been happening anyway.
>frankfurt school
Same issue as above
>978-1471034848
A worthy read for anyone

It's less that "all jews" are conspiring against the west, it's more that a large group of them are vying for control of all industry, legislative bodies, and gatekeepers of popular culture (movies, tv, music, media). It just so happens that all the people vying for these controls identify as jewish and/or use israel and jews as a shield to protect them from criticism.

I don't really care if you reply or what you say. The writing is on the wall, and if you cannot read it, that is your own problem.

Come back tomorrow 5 hours earlier and say "redpill me on international jewry"

> Saying that news, radio, etc is controlled by Jews is factual.
It's more "factual" to say that the ones controlling the media happen to be Jewish. Correlation/causation fallacy.

prove user's sources aren't credible.

why is it that they keep getting expelled from EVERY country they take refuge in
really makes you think

>The only way you could achieve more with lower intelligence is through anti meritocratic hiring.
So you're saying Jews are conspiring to succeed in society, but not to initiate the downfall of the west

Several anons brought up specific points and asked you to address them. You have yet to do so and are filing everything you don't like under a specific "conspiracy theory" of your own fabrication in the face of specific events and arguments you don't wish to address. You're being obtuse.

newfag spotted.

Two Words, Zionist Federation.

>most of these sources aren't credible.

The Jews are basically just a big secret society that operates publicly, and based on being born with Jewish blood. Do you know what they do behind the scenes? They're a blood based secret society which operates almost exactly like the Freemasons. They're a network which may not explicitly coordinate efforts, but uses the religion and the religious authorities to carefully work together to advance their interests.

Jews look out for one another. Based on race. There isn't anything wrong with that. What's wrong is that they use their power to scare people from talking about it using guilt and intimidation that you will be called a racist, bigot, anti-semite.

If that's too complicated for someone I just don't really think you belong here honestly.

OP refuted, thusly.

>aren't credible

Why? Be specific. Use evidence.

Otherwise once again your parasite mind refuses to accept any criticism for your parasitic disgusting wormy nature.

You ever ask yourself: why do they hate us so much?

Well your stubborn attitudes and preachy personalities. You are our intellectual inferiors, and not just that, you're quite obviously our inferiors in almost anything. Yet you have the gall to speak up to us.

You're a dog barking at a fully grown male lion.

Now review the evidence jew, give me specific reasons why every single piece of evidence in that post is "not credible". Otherwise be silent. Cling to the shadows.

Parasites don't survive well in the light. Our natural instincts are to butcher you. I find it incredibly difficult to feel remorse for jews.

>grt5.com
Makes claims and doesn't back them up. Their sources come from only similar websites.
sweetliberty.org/issues/wars/witnes>s2history/1.html
has no sources

should I continue or do you get the idea?

>normie invasion

nubian

Both. In order for them to succeed, they need to remove their competitors. So they fund propaganda that dumbs down the populace, nigger culture, degenerate liberal nonsense etc.

Jews are effective manipulators, I will not deny this. It's the only reason they've survived this long, despite being such ugly putrid filth for millenia.

Facts don't have "happen" in them firstly. The fact would read "these news organizations are lead by jews" and not "these news organizations happen to be lead by jews."

Secondly

It's not a conspiracy. It's demonstrably true and easily verifiable. I'm not saying it's all Jews and I happen to believe Israeli Jews and NWO Jews aren't even cut from the same cloth but to say there aren't a bunch of extremely powerful people who "happen" to be Jewish who are trying to shape the world is nonsense.

>Everything I don't like
I'll be more specific for you kiddo, the conspiracy I'm arguing against is: Jews are all working together to initiate the downfall of western civilization

even alex jones does

youtube.com/watch?v=MeatVY8QB0c

your word doesn't discredit them. prove with hard evidence that they aren't credible, as you asked for everyone else to see hard evidence ITT

>So they fund propaganda that dumbs down the populace, nigger culture, degenerate liberal nonsense etc.
source. If even this is true, what would the gain from this?

OP here. It's getting late and apparently I have some reading to do. I will make another thread tomorrow as a continuation of this one. Anyone with an argument I didn't answer/finish with, be patient.

pick any news site or major television channel people use in the united states. Pick any major movie making company. Look at any major record label of songs that get played on the radio.

I honestly can't figure out why it is that Jews do what they do. You won't find a single Jew that speaks in support of European nationalism. That's because of the "Holocaust." I understand that.

The thing is, you're asking about whether
>Jews are all working together to initiate the downfall of western civilization

I don't know why or how they do it. All I know is that when you look at who is behind the most vehement anti-white mentalities, it is always a Jewish person. 95% of the time, they are behind it. I can't explain that exactly. Perhaps, like you said, they just are more intelligent and thus have all the power in society, and since more of them are there, they do more anti-white things.

Not really though, it's pretty clear that there is a widespread and explicit anti-Western and anti-European sentiment in Judaism in general. They resent the Germans, and they resent Europe in general. I can understand why. However, look at what's happening today. They've always done this. I don't think it's just "holocaust resentment." I think it's their Marxist ideas in action. For whatever reason, the Jews are at the center of Marxism, and where there is a Marxist, there is a Jew. Look at all of the critical theorists. All. Everyone in the Frankfurt School. Look. Now. They're all Jews.

And when you look closer, you'll see that the people in the deep academic departments are nearly all Jews as well. It's a huge contingent.

It's not necessarily a conspiracy. It's more of a phenomena. It's not deniable, it's happening. I don't know how other than a general disconnected agreement on how to act, and a general abstract understanding. Like how we do things here. We don't have a central planner. We just speak on what we like. And Jews love anti-Western ideas, hate whites, and hate European nationalism.

I'm having trouble putting it perfectly. The point still stands.

>proved info graphics wrong countless times
Are you actually 10? Or just that bad of a shill? Seriously, go back to bed goyim.

>Does Cred Forums actually believe in the Jewish conspiracy theory?

Are you saying that there are no jews that conspire to commit illiegal acts?

Are you saying that Forensic investigation is stupid?

Are you saying that criminals do not conspire to commit illegal acts, or are you saying that jews do not commit crimes?

I think everyone believes it to some extent. Long before I found Cred Forums I knew every major company and group was run by jews

Nighty night, sunshine

Look at the people who print and control our money. Look at who owns all the banks. Look at who funds riots at home and abroad.

It's just "coincidental" that they're all jewish. Don't fret.

It's merit goy. There's no network of support based on their racist religion. They deserve it. Why are you talking about this again? Maybe you're an anti-semite? You know, the ADF would destroy you if they found out.

It's not easy to source this. Please go on sec.gov and look up the proportions of jewish to non jewish executives, board members, and founders of large media conglomerates such as: CBS, Time Warner, Disney, Fox, Comcast, Viacom etc.

Pay attention in particular to how the non jewish Disney family was viciously kicked out of power in their own company by a jew (Eisner) and his jewish conspirators on the board.

The whole jewish conspiracy to control white nations is not exactly secretive. It's not orderly or coordinated. It's just jewish parasitism run rampant due to no checks once the nazis lost.

Prior to WW2 there was substantial hatred of jews, even outside of Germany. The parasite was already sitting cozy in it's money exchanging scams with the rothschild and rockefeller banking families, but it did not have total control until after that war.

As you can see, society has gradually declined in terms of moral virtue and depravity in corporations as well because of it.

I should note that the jews who rise up in the corporate world are not your average bagel munching sneaky kike. They are highly intelligent sentient parasites, aware of their nature and what their identity entails for their financial success.

A formidable enemy indeed.

While it is true to state that correlation is not equivalent to causation, that statement is not a defense in and of itself to my point. There was no point made as to the effect of the media being controlled by Jews, only that it is a known fact.

That being said, a high positive casual relationship appears to exist in the media between anti-American, anti-white, anti-European articles and Jewish writers. Feel free to Google "death of whites good articles" and tell me you if you notice any patterns.

> I didn't read the rest of your post though
Fuck man, I don't even believe in the jewish conspiracy shit, and you're just making yourself look really stupid.

For the most part yes. I don't believe there is a great cabal of people that come up with grand conspiracies to be perpetuated, but I definitely believe that Jews act a certain way and that through their collective actions certain trends occur

Then there's Soros and he's just an example of a rich jew acting like any other jew would

>Jewish conspiracy theory

fuck off faggot kike thank God people are waking up

Kek

Jews are actually an excellent opportunity for us whites to evolve. They are the perfect enemy for us to defeat with our innovation.

Jews make for shitty innovators, their scientific achievements are often minor and/or unremarkable.

We've invented like 70% of everything for a reason.

>[citation needed]

Stalin wasn't a jew. He was Georgian.
Hell, he loved Russians and was a Russian nationalists. He deported minorities to siberia. Modern hardcore communists hate Stalin and love Lenin/Trotsky

>Does Cred Forums actually believe in the Jewish conspiracy theory?
Anyone spending more than a month here will easily come to realize that Jews are responsible for most every horrid thing on the grand scale. No one is saying that Jews caused them to stub their toe. However everyone is pointing out that Jews are behind multiculturalism, ISIS, wars, taxes, propaganda, university brainwashing, etc.

If you can't see that then please off yourself, we don't want people like you in western civilization.

>says data by jews
Sure thing slomo

No one cares go fuck yourself you sleezebag.

>Using Israel's average IQ to disprove Ashkenazi Jewish intelligence phenomenon
>Not realizing that the above average IQ is unique to Ashkenazi Jews
>Not realizing that only 30% of Israel's population is Ashkenazi
>Not realizing that 20% of Israel's population is Arab
>Not realizing that over 60% of Israeli Jews are Mizrahi (Arabs/Berbers)

Literally end your life.

the 'correlation/ causation' meme isn't a fallacy. Ordinarily, when there is correlation that's a flag to look for causation. It's only a fallacy when there's no causation, or if someone has failed to look for it. However, with jews, there is plenty of evidence of causality.

why are 30% jews nazi if they harte the nazis

>Claims Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi was Jewish
>Not realizing that his mother was a Jap
>Not realizing that his father was an Austro-Hungarian count of Austrian and Greek descent
>Not realizing that his father was intensely anti-Semitic during his younger years

Stormfags are literally this retarded.

As someone who has lived near and known many Jews, I know firsthand how hysterical this stormweenie shit is. But however, it should be very clear that Jews don't help their case much. Even the atheists tend to be highly conservative, even if they don't bring creedence to it, and yet they tend to be very liberal conceding the countries they live in at large. Privately, many Jews think themselves to be the master race, which isn't a damning thing, but is quite hypocritical on their part. And while not all Jews are bankers/communists/etc, a disproportionate amount of bankers/communists/etc are Jews. While I detest the treatment of Jews by the Nazis, it is clear that the mainstream Holocaust narrative is riddled with lies.

With all that in mind, Jews can be really kind, friendly, and interesting people. Jews have influenced my overall demeanor are worldview in quite a few ways. But one thing is certain, Jews are fuckin' crazy, in the same way blacks consider white people crazy, but actually real.

>Believing some no-name left-wing faggot kike professor is evidence that even a plurality of Jews hate white goyim and want to genocide whites

I never understood the "loxism" meme that you stormweenies believe. If Jews hate white goyim so much, then why do over half of all American Jews marry white goyim? I think it'd be pretty hard to fall in love with and marry someone you hated and have children who are half something-you-hate-and-want-to-genocide. If they were really intent on this whole "white genocide" thing, wouldn't you think they'd all be very cohesive and marrying each other to get their numbers up?

Not really but it's fun to shitpost :)

Fuck off jdif. It's morning in israel right now newfags.

Read this OP:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Culture_of_Critique_series

Anybody who believes there's an organized "network" of Jews trying to manipulate global affairs and take control of various key institutions like Hollywood or the Federal Reserve is almost as stupid as dose dirty goyim bastids who believe that only 9 trillion Jews was executed in Hitler's deadly gas chambers, oy gevalt

I'm not denying that. I just don't think the "Jews are tryin' to genocide muh white race" is the rationale behind it. I believe Kevin MacDonald's theory that their subversive behavior is a byproduct of their crazy, demented psyche and historical persecution, deserved or otherwise.

It makes more sense to me that it's simply in the nature of many Jews to work together and take control of shit.

In my opinion, the phenomenon of the leftist Jews is due to their "Oy vey, we were oppressed too, we'd be hypocrites if we sided with these Nat-zees who want to deport the Mexicans" reasoning.

Also, I think it's because the majority of Jewish men are cucks. Otto Weininger wrote that most Jews are naturally effeminate, a theory which I agree with having known more than a handful of Jews. Above-average IQ is linked to lower levels of testosterone, which also makes a lot of sense, especially when you consider most Israeli Jews are not Ashkenazi, but lower-IQ Mizrahi, and Israeli Jews generally tend to be more masculine and ready to fight for their people. Additionally, a millennia of doing white-collar jobs and not really much in the way of manual labor may have boosted their intelligence and math skills but didn't really help their physique all that much, as many of them are short, wimpy and un-athletic.

My opinion on the explanation for the disproportionate amount of left-wing, pro-immigration Jews is that their effeminacy makes them more likely to support left-wing causes and adopt a "We're all children of the world goyim" mentality. These Jews are no different than the many white gentile SWPL faggots, but the difference is, that whereas the percentage of whites who are left-wing SWPL faggots is maybe 10-20%, whereas amongst the more effeminate Jews, that percentage is much higher, maybe well over 50-60%.