The death of shopping malls

youtu.be/fg8GRjUuJ-Y?list=PLNz4Un92pGNxQ9vNgmnCx7dwchPJGJ3IQ

I've been watching this channel and it's pretty amazing how quickly these malls died. There are at least three videos where the guy cites incidents where nig-nogs got into fights/shootings which instantly killed the mall.

Some of his early videos have little commercials which made me realize how a part of white people's culture malls were. I used to love going to the mall as a kid, now the only malls around are full of brown people and muslims or are too high end for me to afford.

What do you guys think about the phenomenon?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g9yfZBZdQaM
youtube.com/watch?v=5zPkm2SU1DM
youtube.com/watch?v=pbDeS_mXMnM
youtu.be/9xMWvzDLl5c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bid_rent_theory
youtu.be/I43pxV35MbY?list=PLNz4Un92pGNxQ9vNgmnCx7dwchPJGJ3IQ
youtube.com/watch?v=DBuSqgAALDA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Promenades_Saint-Bruno
youtu.be/Zov7PEXdVZk?list=PLNz4Un92pGNxQ9vNgmnCx7dwchPJGJ3IQ
imgur.com/a/TkLmh
youtube.com/watch?v=fKwcW0ETrOE
youtube.com/watch?v=Nv_8jLBX-2k
youtube.com/watch?v=pIsrju4f5oM
youtube.com/watch?v=4cYYPpZ8rFI
youtube.com/watch?v=jv0Uoy4APgQ
trutv.com/shows/adam-ruins-everything/blog/adams-sources/adam-ruins-malls.html
youtube.com/watch?v=81DuHHJZHyQ
flickr.com/photos/wcities/6883871918/
youtube.com/watch?v=jExXclbCetc
youtube.com/watch?v=uyt1_W8X9T8
youtube.com/watch?v=MFAGi5bHxXs
youtube.com/watch?v=1eQvhurLqU4
youtube.com/watch?v=hpvClE82PRA
youtu.be/IYFDdyf5FG4
youtube.com/watch?v=Zov7PEXdVZk
fool.com/investing/2016/09/18/how-will-bankruptcy-of-shipping-giant-hanjin-hit-r.aspx?source=yahoo-2-news&utm_campaign=article&utm_medium=feed&utm_source=yahoo-2-news&yptr=yahoo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Inevitable result of the modern age.

Why bother going to the mall when you can order right off of the net?

Its all part of the death of the white middle/working class

Soon all whites will be replaced by low wage Mestizos and blacks who are paid shit and live most their lives in perpetual debt and welfare

everything is going according to plan, goy

It's basic shit.

Mall's require a certain level of income density in the surrounding area in order to suppor the kind of shop density in the mall that even makes it attractive to go to. If you fall below that, the basic costs of keepign such a large structure open and maintained are above what you'll make on tenant rent and other associated forms of revenue. So you close.

SOME types of people can also hurry this along, by generally being a depressant for the surrounding area's income, or by introducing certain cultural traits that negatively affect the consumer preferences of the people that do have the money to keep the mall open.

And not risk getting shot by some nigger

I just go to the mall these days to take advantage of the delicious food court.

I think you are right. Same thing happened to the mall in my town.

It was a wonderful place in the 90s. Used to hang out with all my friends there at the arcade. Went on my first date there too. Lots of great memories.

But in the past 20 years it has become so diverse. Mexicans, Muslims, niggers, you name it, the mall is full of them now. Sure enough, the whites who used to go don't go there anymore.

And now whites have retreated to their homes and do a lot of their shopping online. It's sad, because we lost something that was a nice part of our culture and a staple in teenage life. I feel bad that my kids won't get to have that experience because I sure as hell wouldn't trust them going out alone with today's crowd.

correct. america is over retailed to begin with. shopping malls were also americas first foray into risky real estate investment strategies. developers were able to take huge tax breaks on mall based on anticipated value loss, upfront while still building them. ever wonder why we have so many malls? their initial construction was subsidized from the get go, federally. nigger acting out in typical nigger behavior happens anywhere they congregate. thats a separate phenomenon....

this and the increasing growth rate of society.
see: china ghost cities and malls
youtube.com/watch?v=g9yfZBZdQaM
youtube.com/watch?v=5zPkm2SU1DM

youtube.com/watch?v=pbDeS_mXMnM

>their initial construction was subsidized from the get go, federally.

Interesting, I never knew that.

I thought it was funny that they knocked down a mall near where I live to make a training area for a fucking football team.

Just what we need, more white people mesmerize by niggers tossing a ball and running while they order shit from Amazon instead of at least getting off their fat ass and walking the mall.

I guess I'm lamenting the inevitable though.

there is a dying fast food company here that makes great deals in malls.

2x1 in literally everything from 17:00pm to closing time
I usually go there when i get food for parties since its cheaper than even making it yourself

>You will never go stalkan inna ghost mall because it's either a nigger hideout or watched by security
I love exploring old abandoned places.

More minorities in malls isn't the problem it's just a symptom and/or result of the modern age. Back in my day all of my local malls had a lot of variety in the kinds of stores that you would find. Toy stores, hobby stores, comic book shops, arcades, tech stores like Sharper Image, large corporate novelty stores like the Disney Store and The Warner Brothers store, contemporary stores like the Discovery Channel store, and many other obscure niche stores. Back in the 90's early 00's it was very cheap and easy to open a store of just about anything and it would be moderately successful.

Now that the internet has made everything cheap and property taxes have gone it's just not profitable to invest in malls anymore. Literally the only thing malls are good for now are shitty food court meals, overpriced theaters, and overpriced brand clothing that you'll just end up seeing at Ross in a few weeks.

Also don't kid yourself malls have never been about white culture, it was always a product created and run by jews. Open air shopping centers are a bigger part of white culture than malls. Malls were for rich dumb white people and now you're just in too low of an economic class to enjoy them.

Well said mate. Well said.

We had a national hardware chain called MAsters here that was a JV between LOWES in USA.

They lost Billions of dollars in a handful of years here. Huge 10,000-15,000 sqm stores on 4 hectare carparks. All this stock inside from whitegoods, to bedding to power tools to building supplies.
All of which could be brought for half the cost online.

No all the stores are closing its a fucking disaster

mall near me has actually been growing in the last 5 years with restaurants and shops opening right outside of it. I am in an affluent white suburb though.

>A E S T H E T I C

too many nigger, immigrants and illegals at most of the malls around here (seattle)

>the Warner Brothers store
Right in the feels. I remember buying a ton of Pokemon stuff in there for school supplies.

Dope man, I'm in southlands

Kind of a strange series. It makes me think of 2 malls in Harrisburg, PA. The Colonial Park mall and the East Mall.

The Park mall was the shit when I was a kid (im 32) and we'd go there every Saturday to the arcade, then just mall rat around. The East Mall had a rep of being a fucking dump, which it was, but it had a decent arcade in the basement.

Flash forward to today, the Park mall is fucking dump and almost a ghost town while the East mall is the pinnacle of shopping in the area. This is probably due to the fact that they added a Bass Pro Shop anchor, a masively revamped movie theatre (GREAT ESCAPE) which is the best theater around, and a lot of nice little satellite stores like 2nd and Charles. It seems like the Park mall never added anything new or excited, except for a Buffalo Wild wings which turned out awful because no one around here knows how to cook, apparently.

The malls that have remained successful follow a different philosophy than 90's malls. Instead of being located in dense city centers, they are located near highways serving a larger area. They tend to be individual buildings attached by breezeways and promenades so maintenance and upkeep is low. They are almost always centered around a theater and they have a more gentrified aesthetic, restaurants, bars and night clubs rather than food courts.

i dont use my mall anymore because its to expensive and theres to many minorities. if there was more asians or whites and prices were reduced a bit i would go back and use it more often. but for now its just niggers and retarded white whores trying to be high class at macys.

I'm giving. up on trying. to sell you things that you ain't buying.

IT'S YOUR MOVE!

Oh my fucking god. Is your mall the mall that the one from dead rising is based off of?

It has the exact same alley-way size, the glass entrance to the inner mall too.

wtf.

youtu.be/9xMWvzDLl5c

Our children will never be able to understand things like this.

Southglenn is coziest mall. Southlands is too far east. Park Meadows has too many people. Your opinions are wrong.

Daily reminder suburbs exist only because niggers are dumped in the inner cities by municipal governments to artificially lower property values.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bid_rent_theory

I don't think you know anything about building supplies or power tools, masters had some of the cheapest shit going. Their problem was a rollout in the 10's of billions to buy that land, develop, stock, and share holders wanting a return way to quick. It was a 20 year project, and they rolled out to many to quickly.

Malls are a booming thing in Australia, I've never seen one become more than 10 years dated before it gets a complete rehaul and expansion again. And never heard of one dying at all.

they tore down southglenn you retard. you want to stare at teenage girls, you go to park meadows PERIOD

Funny, because I was just there tonight.

They tore down the interior mall, and rebuilt an exterior one. The developer that built southlands did southglenn too.

i went to mall of san juan the other day

shit was fucking empty

sad because it's the fanciest mall I've ever seen in my life

Happened to my local mall as well. It was a place to go to when I was a teen...always filled with hot blondes. Now it's always filled with Central Americans, Puerto Ricans and a few blacks. I stopped going for the most part (they do have the closest Best Buy and they have their own entrance).

I thought it was just my mall...I didn't know it was happening all over. Feels bad man.

Amazon killed the mall.

>provide bus route to mall
>collect niggers
>white people leave mall
>mall dies because niggers are a net loss in every category

those are new outdoor malls. They don't look like malls.

People think they're shopping at enclaves of mom and pop shops.

Are you fucking me?
I been on a binge of this lately.

I work in a mall, at Jcpenneys, I am counting down the days till they raise minimum wage in california.

Our mall is doing ok. Can't wait to see what happens when minimum is 15 an hour. ill be long gone though.

Amazon is just a better deal. You can get shit cheaper and not leave the house.

>I've never seen one become more than 10 years dated before it gets a complete rehaul and expansion again. And never heard of one dying at all.
The "big super new mall" by me that was built about 15 years ago is now dying. And this new death-sprawl is very, very recent.

A year ago I'd see some women with their heads covered. It was few and far between. But I went there last week and saw dozens, dozens of women in full black burkas with everything but their eyes covered. And loud, violent arabian muslim men. I even saw one guy, who had about 6 burka'ed women in tow, where the women were completely covered and the guy had a naked woman spreading her vagina on his t-shirt.

Fuck all of them.

Also, the mall is shaped like a dick.

A shopping mall wanted to tear down the historic Santa Anita race track to expand their mall just a few years ago. Probably wouldn't have listed 5 years.

Park Meadows isn't an outdoor mall for the most part.

In So. Cal I'm noticing Muslims go to Walmart late at night like after 9pm. Probably because the man got home to drive them there.

What will happen in california's malls once minimum wage goes to 15 bucks a hour?

I am looking at malls with Sears, JCPenneys and macys.

>mall merchandise is worthless because chinks on Amazon will sell you poorly-made crap using a pretty stock photo for a third of the price you'd buy it in a mall
>malls are an "American" thing so they attract pajeets and pacos, and in the end turn into ghost towns once tyrone's monkey genes kick in and he murders a granny in the food court; nobody wants to be near any of those things
>kids dont hang out in person anymore, they just talk online or play online video games when they arent at school for 10 hours, plus the sudden surge of rapists and kidnappers that mysteriously increased when America turned less white
>government doesn't subsidize malls anymore, only people who can afford to erect them are incredibly rich and better off investing it elsewhere

How is Sears even around anymore? They should have gone the way of Wards a long time ago.

outdoor strip malls are the future

Nashville TN reporting in.
Three of our six major shopping malls have closed.
The only ones that are still open are OpryMills which is still in good business, but only because of the opera house and music stars that come in. Brentwood, which is high end (no nig/10 stores exist in the mall).
The other is a generic mall in north nashville which is more like a large strip mall.

The mall I remember growing up with was Hickory Hollow mall, in 2008 it shut down entirely. Gang members used it as a front for bullying and antagonizing people. Eventually certain classes refused to associate with it and the eventual decline to meme/10 happened. It shut down soon after.
That mall was a beautiful place in my youth and was as busy as any other.

It's sad really, I remember riding my first elevator there as a child in 1990s.

They actually own a number of name brands they sell. It's kind of like how RadioShack died a slow death as they clung to their patent portfolio.

how long will sears last?

How long with JCpenneys last?

When minimum wage goes up in cali you think it will cause them to go out of business faster?

People don't even go there for appliances anymore. Last time I went to Sears the appliance section had multiple burned out lights and a lonely old salesman with a clip board.

Antioch here. Was sad to see Hickory Hollow close. That global mall is bullshit. Also, where I live is being overrun with spice.
>12 years ago only whites around me
>this morning woke up to that fucking tuba shit those spics listen to
If I wasn't retired id fucking move

They also own Craftsman tools, I believe.

>Put a huge shopping center in a small town
>WHY ARENT WE MAKING MONEY??????
Fucking idiots.

Cerritos will never die because it's become Irvine 2.0

South Coast will never die because it's fucking South Coast

This is my favorite mall.

youtu.be/I43pxV35MbY?list=PLNz4Un92pGNxQ9vNgmnCx7dwchPJGJ3IQ

I can't find any dead malls around me....I think the closest one is like 200-ish miles away.

>I even saw one guy, who had about 6 burka'ed women in tow, where the women were completely covered and the guy had a naked woman spreading her vagina on his t-shirt.

Jesus Christ.

>malls are an "American" thing so they attract pajeets and pacos, and in the end turn into ghost towns once tyrone's monkey genes kick in and he murders a granny in the food court; nobody wants to be near any of those things

I laughed harder than I should have. I hope Donald Trump kicks out all the non-white trash so we can make malls great again.

oh man, reading this made me feel genuinely sad

i wonder how all the 40-70 year olds who grew up with these brands and stores feel, seeing all the lights slowly dim out, stores close down, and other shit to make way for the new """youth""".

....g-god damn...Antioch here too....

Hickory is barren and I wouldnt be surprised if there was a body wrapped in trash bags somewhere in there.

This was a comfy post

I got kicked out of a mall in Cincinnati once because I was under 21 and it was 'family day'. At that point I was pretty much a model citizen: clean cut, well-dressed, gainfully employed with a Dow 30 company, and not yet a Cred Forums user.

Makes me wish they could just ban niggers outright again.

youtube.com/watch?v=DBuSqgAALDA

There's 3-4 videos in this series where there's a bunch of old people just sitting on a bench in the middle of the dead mall while the camera guy walks by. Shit is fucking depressing, they don't even say hi to one another (I'm hoping he does and just doesn't include the footage)

Bus stops, man. I live on Long Island, and worked in retail for ten years. Every place I worked in that didn't have a bus stop was significantly more profitable than any place that did. This was true of cell phone stores I worked in--six separate AT&T locations, and two Verizon stores--and both Radioshacks. Every time a bus stopped, people who didn't have enough money to buy anything got out. On Long Island, you can't realistically survive without a car. There's no significant mass transport system. The only people who take the bus are those with DUIs or who have no money.

Instead, they'd get off the bus and hang around the shopping center, or the mall, wherever I was at the time. They wouldn't spend any money, they'd just kind of walk around aimlessly.

It's funny, because Robert Moses, who basically built half of LI in the first half of the 1900's, specifically designed the major traffic routes to have overpasses that were too low for double decker buses to keep shitskins out.

Aside from this, mall rent is retardedly expensive. I owned a permanent kiosk in a major mall for a year and a half before I unloaded it. Rent was eight grand a month. In November/December, that jumped to twelve. This was in 2006, back when independent cell phone stores were making two hundred bucks for selling a free phone (we actually made less on more expensive shit). I had to sell between sixty and eighty phones every month to squeeze out a little profit, and that just wasn't happening often enough to justify the monster rent. Literally moved out of the mall and down the road one-tenth of a mile and my rent dropped to three grand a month, with no appreciable difference in sales.

I don't even want to know how expensive an inline store was. I never asked.

TL;DR-- it's too fucking expensive to have a store in a mall for most retailers, there isn't enough traffic to justify spending that much on rent, and the people whodo come in aren't looking to spend any fucking money.

Malls here all seem to still be alive and well.

Though we never had as many as you guys, and they weren't as large.

Things like this. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Promenades_Saint-Bruno

It's also weird that it's still going on strong since they opened an absolutely enormous "outdoor" type mall less than 15 minutes away.

There's a smaller one close by that is also somehow still going strong. Though likely just because it's ancient clientele hasn't died off yet.

>Every mall has:
>GAP
>Forever21
>Gamestop
>FYE
>GNC
>Barnes & Nobel
>Muslims selling you shit
>some generic restaurants
I wonder why they are going out of business

you know which videos and at what time theyre at brah?

>hasn't felt the effects of niggers

Most places that have dying malls are in the middle of bum-fuck no where.

Maybe if you live in the middle of Ohio, everywhere else they are evolving

>Malls here all seem to still be alive and well.
Because you're in Canada. People don't want to be outside for half the year. I'm from Minnesota. It's the same shit here.

Not sure why people come here just for a mall though. Damn consumerism.

Cred Forums needs to take over an abandoned mall and turn it into a base of operations

VICE is ripping this off.. fuckers steal everything.

Kids and teens used to hang out at the mall. Now they hang out in various places online instead. Old people are eating dog food, so they can't afford bus fare to walk around the mall all day at 100 yards/hour.

I have lived in California, Illinois, Florida, and Virginia. If you have seen one mall, you have seen them all

>>hasn't felt the effects of niggers

True enough. I'm only 30 minutes out from Montreal, which is 66% white. But this county and all the ones around it are 98% white.

Average income is only 42K a year though, But that's fairly typical of Quebec.

When the chrome was thick and the women were straight.

Plebs. Flatirons Crossings is for the real niggers in CO-town.

malls here in NZ are still going strong.

online shopping hasn't taken off to anywhere near the same extent as it has in the US/UK/EU because of delivery time/weak dollar/shipping costs.

also I don't think we ever got into the habit of putting multiple competing malls anywhere near one another. we just don't have the capital/population for that.

shit, thinking about this has made me realise that any american on holiday here could feel like NZ is a timewarp back to the 90s. when malls are all but extinct over there, they'll probably still be going strong here.

>as a kid, only few malls, all extremely far away, a rare treat, went maybe 4 or 5 times total in my life
>always knew that once there, there was a chance to find rare items, items otherwise impossible for me to get
>most of the time I went I had no money & my parents wouldn't give me more than 5 dollars or so
>couldn't buy shit
>still loved it each time

There is a mall in Texas city. Used to be super nice and packed, only niggers go there and sell drugs in the parking lot

There's a mall near me in SoCal that's actually anchored by a Sears, JCPennys, and Macys and it's a total ghost town. You really only see mexicans walking around the mall and it just has a depressing atmosphere overall. Really hoping it gets completely destroyed, I hate seeing it.

deadmall near me has unemployment office in it kek

DEAD SHOPPING MALLS
RISE LIKE MOUNTAINS BEYOND MOUNTAINS

No not really. Look at the PA ones first though, I remember at least one of those having some kind of senior center or something.

God I hate those cucks. Dan at least risked his life in a bunch of these. Got the cops called on him too lol.

youtu.be/Zov7PEXdVZk?list=PLNz4Un92pGNxQ9vNgmnCx7dwchPJGJ3IQ

First district of minnesota here. My mall recently got torn down. Our mall used to be good until Tim Walz came around I swear.

Malls remind me of airports too. They have the same generic stores mo matter where you go. Everything is corporate packaged and you see the same people.

If malls want to survive they are going to have to get rid of the corporate shill stores and get some local establishments in them.

>Las Vegas

Everyone from around the world comes there to shop, of course it's going to do well. It's funny because at the North Outlets there, there are signs only in Chinese

Sears is basically a holding company for Eddie Lampert, he's just milking it for it's real estate assets and could care less about doing anything except keeping stores open for maximum tax benefits

>used "going strong" twice

fuck my shit up

90s mall pics
imgur.com/a/TkLmh

niggers also kill amusement and water parks.

people just get tired of gangs and violence, go figure

West Covina?

Nope, Carlsbad. Guess it's a common phenomenon.

Paco, you can hide in my basement when emperor trump comes knocking door to door.

>and get some local establishments in them.

That can't happen because there are no mechanisms in place to prevent big players from buying out new, small businesses that get popular. To the great detriment of the consumer.

thanks for reminding me this mall will be closing soon. now i'm sad.

youtube.com/watch?v=fKwcW0ETrOE

>1:23
too many feels

this guy does good mall videos too

youtube.com/watch?v=Nv_8jLBX-2k

im in inland empire/riverside area and the tyler and moreno valley malls are like this too.

are dead malls the the chernobyl exploration of america?

They even give announcements over the speakers in Chinese.

Even our local malls are doing good again

Chick-fil-a used to only be in malls.

Ever since Chick-fil-a got out of malls and built their own locations, malls have been dying.

Literally the only reason people would go is to get some Chick-fil-a. That shit is like crack.

>I am 48.
>High School class of 1987.
>Used to spend my weekends at the mall.
>We would be dropped off there early in the morning and wouldn't get picked up till late at night.
>We would spend all day Saturday having fun.
>Would go ice skating, go see a movie, go to the arcade and play video games and foosball, go to the food court and eat pizza or hot dog on a stick, flirt with the women there, walk around the mall and go into some of the cool stores, spend hours in the bookstores reading comic books and such, buy a bunch of things, then mom and dad would pick us up.

>When summer came that was what we did almost every day. My brother and I and our friends practically lived at the mall.

>It was a great experience. There was no violence. No thugs. Cute girls to chat with. Awesome movies to go see.

>All that is gone because they let the 3rd world into the First world and they ruined it.

>It happened almost overnight. One of the malls became known as "carjack mall". Girls were raped. People were dragged from their cars. People stopped going.

>That mall closed. Then the thugs went to the next mall, and the next mall and before you knew it all of the malls looked like ghost towns.

>All the malls around me where I grew up were long closed. Turned into condos or apartments for all these 3rd world scum. The area where those malls used to be looks like africa now.

>Our white city is now a mix of mexican, nigger and somali with a few whites left behind (like me).

I loved the malls but those days are gone. Sort of like bookstores and most danceclubs around here. They are gone because of the violence.

Yeah, even though malls always have the same set of shops, when I was a kid I lived a long distance from the city and getting to go to a mall was an exciting thing (pre internet-shopping days). Could be stressful as well - if I needed some clothes or something, I knew it'd be a while until my next mall trip so I always felt that pressure to find something good right there and then.

I live in San Diego and my local mall is as active as ever. It has my favorite restaurant (Five Guys), gym (Crunch), and comic store.

Here is my local mall, it's even worse now.

youtube.com/watch?v=pIsrju4f5oM

That's an actual mall? It's smaller and more cramped than the shopping arcades set up between subway stations in Montreal...

Also I'm sorry about Dollarama having opened in your province. I wish we could have kept it contained.

But seriously that is an ugly fucking mall.

Well down they go, just like the rest of suburbia

Tanger outlet?

>And loud, violent arabian muslim men.

I read that as "loud, vibrant arabian muslim men". The brainwashing has sunk deep.

>LONG LIVE ISRAEL shirt at 2:30

look at that fucking cuck

Malls are fucking garbage.

Went to a local mall to get clothes to attend Mass. Absolutely everybody there was lollygagging, jackshitting around and taking the mall as a place to hang out instead of getting your shit and getting the fuck out. Niggers going on bro dates to get clothes, middle-aged women with infants walking around aimlessly, dipshit teenagers with no direction, Indian fathers weirdly straddling their teenage kids, whitebread fags waiting in line at the Apple store. Shit was absurd.

I was trying to buy a nice dress shirt, slacks, a tie and some cologne, I ended up spending $250 and 120 minutes of my valuable fucking time at that shithole.

NJ here, malls were/are kind of our thing and yes, they are dying.

A few observations:

Malls suck now, they're all the exact same and they aren't nice places to spend time anymore. The old Bergen Mall was a weird place, but it was a comfy place. Dim lights, weird stores (Comic shops, toy stores, etc), didn't smell like a chemical factory, fountains for no reason, place had character. Now, after it died, its called The Shops at the Bergen Town Center or some wordy shit like that. They put a Target and a Whole Foods in, plus a PF fucking Changs and a bunch of chain stores. Place sucks now, filled with shifty arabs, ghetto CNAs on lunch break, and random old people.

The others are all owned by the same 2/3 companies (Westfield for example) and, unsurprisingly, all look pretty much the same. The ones that somehow escaped buyout are either ghetto shitholes (Livingston Mall, Hamilton Mall, Cherry Hill Mall) or playgrounds for rich people that are prohibitively expensive (Short Hills Mall). In short, there is no reason for the average working/middle class white to go to malls anymore. Its a hassle. And don't even get me started on what they did to Sears. That place is a fucking nightmare.

Spoken like someone who worked there.

Just got out of Sears, the people are great but everyone knows it's a mess. Upper management is the Jewiest, short term results kikes ever.

Mall of the mainland. I linked it.

anyone else get a 'we're fucked' feeling from this video

fucking VICE did a show here god dammit those fucking unoriginal cunts. they have some schmuck host skateboard the site

They cost millions of dollars to buy.

It's weird to see Sears sink when they pioneered the whole "online order" system. You'd think they'd have been the first in for this.

Over here they're mostly turning into pick-up points for online orders. Which is weird. Why not just deliver to the door?

Holy shit I live like 20 mins from that mall and use to go there all the time. Then one time 4 years ago me and a friend went there and this is not an exaggeration we were the only 2 white people in the entire mall, staff included. Haven't been to since not surprised its dying, by contrast thought the berkshire mall is pretty close and is doing great and is always full of people.

LEGO Store best store. I remember getting a huge box with Lego Island and Lego Rock Raiders in it. Remember when CD's came in enormous boxes?

I can see it happen if Civil War breaks out in the US. Militias could use them for bases.

Yeah I remember seeing all sorts of niche stores in malls in my city, these days theres only the food court, womens clothing, and movie theatres. I remember as a kid sometimes being excited to go the mall but i can't even remember the last time i went.

fucking this. only nigs and cherry creek fags go to park meadows. Flatirons is where it's at.

the summer dress game in the food court is ridiculous come July.

plebs.

>playground for the rich
I have been to a few of those kinds of malls before. They have all sorts of good stuff you don't find anywhere else. The best malls are the ones with music stores that sell instruments.

>they built a mall right by my house
>it's on the edge of a nice place to be
>but it's at the end of a long road that goes all the way down to one of the shitty parts of town
>generally shitty people drive up that road to the mall
>black people won't stop shooting each other there
>I was there the last time that it happened
>just see people panic and start running
>the people too far away to hear the gunshot just see people running in the distance and panic takes over as they wonder what horrible thing could have happened and might still be out there
>fucking chilling to see

>ask two nearby black guys what happened and if they know why people are running
>they just suck their teeth and look at me like I'm the fucking police or something
>one says "yeah," the other says "no," and each just shuts up
>no sense of community
>no sense of even a common experience in the middle of a mall shooting that we're both in

I have no fucking reason to go there.

I hardly went there much anymore in the first place after some people figured out that they could just drive up the road and started taking over. They behaved like shit. The mall introduced new rules and curfews for "unaccompanied teenagers" and just kept it vague. It didn't feel like a safe or comfortable place to be anymore. Worse and worse stores started to move in as the customer base shifted.
Why would I go there now after almost getting fucking shot?

It looked closed and spoopy from outside to me, what was your experience last time you went in? I'm just curious you must be brave.

We're selling off our real estate portfolio and Eddie Lambert is playing "weekend at bernies" using his hedge fund as a defibrillator. The company could be saved but the decisions that need to be made would upset the higher ups that have been there for years and like their money to he left alone.

> Instead of being located in dense city centers, they are located near highways serving a larger area.

Niggers don't have cars.

Nah man, I have absolutely nothing to gain from having a Burberry and a Gucci store in the same building, they're not even interesting rich people, its just shitty new money acting like they mean something.

Wait, what?! What benefit does that have for them?

Blights like Detroit don't to anyone any good. What the fuck are you on about?

It closed officially like last year, it's all boarded up. It was hella spooky and dangerous with bands of niggers walking around. I wouldn't recommend going any-were near there.

>Kevin Smith filming sequel to MallRats
>literally just recording rats in a mall

Even high priced brands have gone full corporate. Malls at all levels are starting to go stale

hip hop type black people and muslims seem to love the mall

Thats 95% of malls in the HouTX area now bro

Jesus, America sounds depressing. Or, I should say, what America has become.

Not like we're any better, though.
The sadness is shared.

>What benefit does that have for them?
So your saying I should put my life saving in their stock right?

Oh god I know, I hate seeing these little dudes (they're always short for some reason, don't know why) flying around town in their new consumer model Maseratis. Its the Patron of vehicle. Shit for people with more money than taste, but not enough of either to do any better.

Online shopping killed them.

I only go to malls to try things on before I order online, though sometimes I'll buy from a physical store if it's cheaper than I can find online.

Yeah this is really true. There's this mall near where I live that used to be the place where everyone was but it's near a bus stop where the newest shipments of beans, nogs, and poo come through and they just wander around aimlessly making a ruckus, so now its pretty much a ghost town all the time.

Its not just our malls. Our industry is hallowed out too. Loads of abandoned factories in California.

this.

Outdoor malls should not be included in this discussion (and be called malls).

My metro area has had many large indoor malls become abandoned.

But we've also had a few "outdoor shopping areas" set up in the past decade or so. The shops just went to those new areas.

>buy something on amazon
>no risk of being shot
>no risk of sharting in public
>cheaper
>takes less time
>have amazon prime

literally no reason to buy things from stores

>What do you guys think about the phenomenon?
niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=4cYYPpZ8rFI

Made me think of this. It's amazing short-lived they really were.

>live in louisville
>we have two malls
>they are literally half a mile apart, if that

it's weird

I think they're still pretty busy though

It's abandoned, you don't buy it. You're basically a squatter so it's free of charge

I remember when BMW, Mercedes, and Jaguar meant something, now you see them everywhere.

Edmonton, Alberta reporting in, I fucking wish the mall here was dead, maybe i'd be able to do some shopping without wanting to blow my brains out.

Home to West Edmonton mall, it's absolutely insane, theres a full waterpark, full amusement park, skating rink, movie theatre, 2 massive food courts, plus hundreds of stores. Parking is ALWAYS a bitch, during Christmas shopping/Boxing Day its actual fucking mayhem. Mall is always uncomfortably packed, I suppose it's because i'm an introvert but if I'm in the mall for more than an hour i start to feel physically drained from the amount of people.

I just want a comfy dead mall ;_;

You don't understand how rich jews work the system.

They like to do what is called a "land swap". So they buy a large parcel of land and then the government (which has some land as well) agrees at a steep price to take that land off their hands for some much better land.

So Detroit ends up mostly owned by the Federal Government because the land which once was very expensive is now dirt cheap. They then take that land and then "exchange" it for land in other states that are in high rent areas.

It is just a slush fund. Buy property in nigger areas and trade it for other land in nice areas. Then rinse and repeat.

"So why doesn't everyone do that?"

Simple. DO you have contacts in the Interior Department that can help facilitate that?

Unless your name is Dr. Bloom (husband of Senator Diane Feinstein of California) you are not going to be able to get those kind of deals.

Now you know how part of the corruption works.

Isn't there a clause where you can claim ownership after a certain time as a squatter?

uh oh

there are still malls in nz, though i've only been to them a couple times because there are none where i live

But you have to pay for delivery.

Went to the local mall ( Towne West in Wichita KS specifically ) yesterday after a trip to the zoo. I can honestly say both facilities were fucked.

I used to enjoy going to both the zoo AND the mall, both seemed pretty magical and I always had a lot of fun. The zoo always seemed like it was state-of-the-art and it was always jam-packed, even on hot days. It was pretty fucking empty yesterday and filled with niggers and Indians. Nothing seemed to have any allure anymore, although that may just be a side-effect of me not being a fucking kid anymore.

As for the mall, it's not as bad as some of the malls I'm seeing on this thread, but nowhere near what it used to be. 70% occupancy, shitty generic stores, and full of niggers. Pretty terrible to see it happen.

I'm from Georgia. Going into a mall isn't a good idea here. Usually it's niggers but beaners are increasingly a problem. The mall in Gainesville was probably the last functioning mall but Gainesville got taken over by beaners.

I remember when people used to shop at malls and I remember them being nice when I was a kid.

Keep the blacks outs, desu. May it flourish.

amazon prime is free 2 day delivery

>1700
>PM
He doesn't get the point of 24 hr clock...

sizing/fitting... all varies by brand, impossible to find something that fits best online. i go to brick and mortar stores, find the perfect fit, buy one, then buy more online.

>free
Cost has to be incorporated somehow. I don't know, at least it's like that here in Russia.

Malls:
>More expensive while adding little luxury
>Full of minorities that roam all day
>Full of cheap shit made in China
There is literally no reason for me to go there besides the movies

Take it back, leaf. If your mall died tomorrow you'd feel just as empty as the mall itself.

If the mall was truly representative of white culture then white culture isn't worth saving.

>prime

not on everything. i have prime and just bought something that wasn't part of prime, had to pay for delivery

Go DL that shit, there you go, now you have no reason to go

rackspace will buy them all

soon other big companies will bandwagon and jump in

all the malls will become data centers

just let it happen

This is happening to the one still-successful mall near me. Outdoor shops/promenade. Basically they want to eliminate the hang-out-all-day-in-air-conditioning space, either you're shopping, eating, or you're sweating. Which is pretty much the model of all the shopping centers that are replacing malls.

>imgur.com/a/TkLmh
>have monitor in portrait mode
>video fills entire screen

Thanks youtube, didn't expect that.

When people say dead malls in America they don't mean the malls are actually dead. There's loads of people in them.

They mean roaming minorities aka delinquent youths or negros make it a place you don't want to go even if they were giving shit away for free.

>Mississippi
>Natchez Trace Parkway
>Literally just a road every Mississippi native takes to get from one end of their town to the next, quickly
>Attraction

At least put a real attraction like Elvis's birthplace or something.

>if I'm in the mall for more than an hour i start to feel physically drained from the amount of people.

Same here. I just don't like navigating through huge crowds, nor do I enjoy the fucking overlapping drone. For concerts it doesn't really bother me, but for shopping? I just want to get my shit and get out.

>iwn go back to the Grand Avenue mall in downtown Milwaukee during 1994
>iwn hear the owner of the Greek place in the food court yell "Chicken Gyros!" While giving out samples
Why did you do this to me user.

If you have (((friends))) and no one has a nice tv + sound system it's still nice to see a movie in the theaters.

i can get things same day for free from amazon.

they have a distribution center 30 miles from my house.

Meanwhile here in Minneapolis metro area, Mall of America is still kicking ass and expanding.

Yeah I laughed out loud when I saw that.

It used to be awesome. I can't describe how great it was as a kid growing up.

You could ride your bike to the park and go swimming. You never had to lock up your bike. I mean that. Growing up as a kid you rode your bike to school and just parked it in the bike rack. Nobody stole peoples bikes.

Of course that was when we were white American. The idea of stealing something was foreign to us.

Now everything must be locked down, windows always closed, bars on windows and doors or you are getting niggers or mexicans coming in to steal your stuff.

Because it's a tourist attraction and people from all over the world visit that place.

I can not believe I'm reading about people being emotional about malls.

notice how their masks are strategically designed to conceal/obscure their big ol' jew noses

Hey I'll be moving to San Diego soon, any particular areas where I can find retail work that isn't ghost town level?

Malls are A E S T H E T I C

True, but the other 'normal' malls around here are also doing great. We just love our shopping I guess.

good goy lets the robots do everything for you

unfortunately this is a problem at some malls that are relatively close to low income neighborhoods

youths go to the mall and cause issues

How the fuck Sears wasn't Amazon I have no idea.

They literally had all the infrastructure. All they needed to do was put the catalog online.

Before you all start blaming Amazon and niggers, the biggest reason for a mall's failure is their anchor stores leaving, and most-of-all, having less stores of actual value.

>My mall has a piss-poor food court and more chink food that's already there
>My mall has no theatre or arcade
>No electronics or appliances store, aside from a shitty selection at SEARS
>No hardware aside from shitty SEARS
>No grocery store aside from Safeway in the next parking lot
>No decent clothing for men. Only selection is skater pleb shit, nigger shit, H&M cuck shit (good jackets and tees, though) and Mexi-tier blue-collar clothes at SEARS and Penny's for fat people.

So, the only reason to go to my mall is if you're a swagfag, a Mexican into the Oakland Raiders, a working class spic, or a woman.

Find me a mall that sells combat boots and computer components.

That's exactly how it was when I grew up in a 99% white English city. I'd bike to a friends house and just leave my bike outside. Never thought twice about it. My grandparents never used to lock their front door when they went out.

My childhood was only 16 years ago and I doubt I'd let my kids try anything like that here.

You sound like a typical fat mexican. Keep us posted when the wall gets built, since you won't be participating.

El Cajon, North Park, Chula Vista

It amazes me how all these millennials miss the point--maybe because they're antisocial (sociopathic). Malls were a place where you could go to hang out with your friends and be among your peers without parental supervision.

Did you know that we used to be able to bike around without our parents to the mall and go to the food courts and arcades without any parents telling us shit?

It makes me sad. Now all these millennials will grow up on tablets and kikebook and never know what it's like to live a life somewhat outside of constraints...

Here's a video I took from one of the during the closing of the Target that replaced part of my local mall/Zellers

youtube.com/watch?v=jv0Uoy4APgQ

Don't know if anyone watches Adam Ruins Everything, but last week he had an episode on malls.

trutv.com/shows/adam-ruins-everything/blog/adams-sources/adam-ruins-malls.html

Basically people were able to build thousands of malls for cheap back in the 50s and 60s or so.

One company owns 80% of all glasses and sunglass businesses.

GNC and other shops sell unreliable and untested products.

At some point it will become abandoned or get demolished for pennies on the dollar.

The upkeep of running a place like that is huge. One of the reasons why I've long said that Dubai is on borrowed time.

It was basically the forum of the 20th century.

The reason malls remove all the entertainment is to discourage the youths from coming there.

Even without entertainment the youths will still come and stand there doing nothing and start fights and shoot each other every other week.

Thanks man, places are cheaper in Chula Vista too from what I've seen.

I wouldn't say they're doing great. A number of anchor stores are in deep trouble, and a few of the women's clothing stores could go under too.

But again, because our winters are so fucking cold, people would rather go to a place where they can take off their jackets and walk around rather than drive from store to store, so malls will probably always be somewhat popular here.

Can confirm, Muslims love malls world over. Even in the Middle East, Muzzies patrol in gangs, listen to nigger music and try to start shit.

Even the wealthy ones.

My local mall is without a doubt 100 percent geared towards women. It's too bad because it used to be pretty balanced.

My experience is a little different (I'm 22,) but the mall was pretty far from us. I lived in a white town where it was safe to leave your door unlocked or your bike left out. Since the mall was too far away we all just went to the river on are bikes and were free to do whatever as long as we were back before dark. This was in elementary and middle school. I didn't start going to the mall until I had a car and by that time it was pretty shitty.

You just have to pack them full of resteraunts and bars like what West Edmonton Mall did. They're still raking in cash even though that place is aging horribly.

My area isn't ghetto, though. Before the only youths that hung around were scene, emo, and skater kids.

We haven't had entertainment at my mall since the late 80's, aside from the arcade ending around 1999.

If anything, loitering caused business. It caused people to buy at least a soda if they're going to be there. Shit, STARBUCKS there is the only store I know where it's legitimately crowded, aside from Red Robins Burgers.

I've walked through this mall for two hours only to come back with nothing.

Maybe it's the Jew in me, but I really get off on this dystopia porn.

>when the local arcade and game stores get replaced with yet another clothing store

>are
our

Damn. I come from a town where half the whites are degenerates.

And it's all white.

This. People used to congregate and that was cool because we all felt good and the same. Part of the same team. Now it's all shifty sandniggers and mexicans. Not my team. Plus they all turn scummy to sell shit to niggers who have no money by virtue of nigger, and the whole show shuts down. This depression (economic, mental) has lasted too long now. Everything after the year 2000 has been ABSOLUTE shit in the United States. The United States was OVER in the year 1999. Now we're still just selling off all the parts.

Seems like half of the stores are clothes. Then there are dozens of other clothes stores or stores with a mix of clothes and other every day items.

I am 18 and lived in a rural area. I feel like being sheltered was good but I honestly was kept away from socializing because of it. I almost wish I was born in a suburb so I could of had friends but I guess my childhood has come and gone.

>that last toilet

Reminds me of Caesar's Palace in Vegas. There's a mall there that's massive with tons of expensive stores... all with nothing but women's apparel, and the same pair of blue ripped jeans like it's 2001.

>People still think the pleb pseudo Italian style with ripped jeans and a blazer over a graphic tee is stylish.

Fucking LA had to ruin everything.

Malls are a thing here, we got a fuckton of megamalls in close proximity to each other.

They have big supermarkets, big cinemas, banks, and a fuckton of middle and high-end stores. Also, besides the foodcourt, there's a fuckton of established restaurant chains placed in other floors.

Granted, if online shopping was a thing here, maybe I wouldn't go to the mall.

Also, Panama has the biggest mall of Latin America but it's nigger-tier.

not true

there are malls by me that are still super popular

do they? I know we have a big international airport here and they have shuttles that go from the airport to the mall, I figure people go to the mall to kill time while waiting to travel elsewhere

Malls are absolutely dreadful going after a dose of redpill has been ingested. Nothing but people buying shit they don't need with money they don't have while stuffing their fat fucking face. George Carlin nailed that shit perfectly. Also lazy minorities with nothing better to do flood the place.

>literal teenagers browse Cred Forums

The whole 'we had a nice mall and then it got violent so people left' narrative is false nostalgia

Malls have always had violence - violence peaked in the early '90s, people went to malls because there was no alternative and they left as soon as they got comfortable with buying shit online

Gangs of urban youths aimlessly roaming around harassing people have always been a part of the mall experience

You sound like a commie.

the first redpill experience I had was in Cumberland Mall in Atlanta.

If anybody knows about this mall then they know the place turns into a fucking chimp cage after 7PM or so.

>Meet this qt22/7 in the hall at work
>I just moved a few weeks ago and tell her I'm new in town and ask her out
>she's ecstatic, tells me it's the first time she's been asked out since she also moved there
>She lives in Vinings (jackpot, girl must be from a rich family)
>I tell her I'll pick her up and we'll go to Stoney River for dinner
>Pick her up, she's in this cute cocktail dress
>We eat dinner, get done a little after 8, I tell her we should go walk the mall and talk some more
>she's hesitant but doesn't outright object or say anything
>we start walking and talking
>I notice we're being followed by a squad of nogs (4-5 I think)
>realize my brand new iPhone 4S is probably what they want
>We go into H&M to look at clothes
>nogs pile in behind us and start acting like they're browsing
>at this point she's super fucking spooped so I tell her to go try something on
>nogs still watching me but only 2 left in the store
>I leave out the rear downstairs entrance to see if they follow
>both follow, start hearing steps behind me - rapidly approaching
>realize one of the dudes is right behind me about to hit me
>he grazes my shoulder as I turn around and try to regain my balance
>start fucking running around the corner
>two cops see me running, nogs in pursuit
>nogs see cops, start running the other way
>I go back to H&M and retrieve my date
>she literally asks me "is it safe? what do they want from you?"
>as if I'm some kind of gang member
>take her home in silence, ask her why she didn't warn me after dropping her off
>she says "I thought I'd be safe if I were with you"
>my fucking face when

I learned a lot about both women and niggers that day

We'd be lucky to even have that, unless it's a women's store. They have nothing for men here unless you're fat, short, or a Filipino.

>Same pair of wine, mustard, teal, or light grey acid-washed pants
>Same blurry-patterned grey V-neck tees
>Same chelsea boots or boat shoes
>Same shawl cardigans

Oh, you thought I'm talking about H&M? That's every other store for men in their 20's that isn't Sears or JC Penny's. I'm too old for Hot Topic and PacSun.

It's like the only clothes available are for cucks or plebs at malls.

Amazon is amazing

Shop on amazon anons

Amazon
Amazon
Amazon

Pls never go back to paying silly money for high street items.

Amazon

False. Nice try, jew. "this is hell. You've never not lived in hell. Your life never happened. It was all a dream. Welcome to hell. You never left." Faggot.

fucking hell this.

I remember there was:

-A radioshack
-A Nickolodeon store
-A Warner Brothers/Disney Store
-A science store that had telescopes and science shit for kids
-A sort of novelty geeky store with novelty geeky toys
-2 or so different videogame stores
-KB Toys

All but the Disney store slowly disappeared. I remember the WB store was placed across the hall from the Disney Store, and both sides had an elaborate entrance and everything. The WB store, (being in NY) had bugs bunny dressed like the statue of liberty, and a backdrop of the NY skyline.

I remember the nickolodeon store had this head set up over a pillar over some glass and his nose would ooze slime every now and again with sound effects and shit.

there was variety to the stores, even in the 90's and to some extent the early 00's.

now it's all women's clothing stores Like 70%. The only outliers are Hot Topic as a general novelty pop culture store, Build a Bear... Gamestop is still there, and hey, now there's a lego store.

but now it's boring. Feels like there's little to actually do, particularly as a guy. The food court is still nice I guess... but the mall in general, despite getting more boring, has gotten overcrowded as well. There's booths all over the ground level. They actually moved the christmas tree they used to place in the center to the entrance because they had already rented out the floorspace. (which prompted a huge backlash I think they honestly didnt expect)

thats another thing. decoration. It used to be a fairly vivid place. each department store end had a small in ground water fountain and the center of the mall had one HUGE fountain, with a giant hanging platform over it that would be decorated with seasonally dressed mannequins, which'd be covered for the tree in the winter. the upper level had potted plants along the railing. Now the fountains are gone and all we have are just "Be HIV Sure" posters with a pair of faggots on it all over the place

The states has places I will never go even if they paid me. The amount of Central Americans, Blacks and others sharing the same gang culture is fucking chaotic. Like you could get shot/raped/kidnapped for no fucking reason other than braking their code.

Like staring them or using the wrong answer.

Clearly you're not enriched enough. A couple more per cent should do it.

This is a good idea. To turn malls into festival/market things and lower the price for entry so you get local resturants setting up stands there

>lost our games store
>lost our hobby/comic store
>lost the arcade
>lost computer store
>lost our cool sporting goods store
>lost our outdoorsman type store

All them replaced with some sort of variation on stylish women's clothing geared towards the average basic bitch.

Suffice it to say the mall is not a place for men or young boys. Just women, women with babies and chugz.

The town I'm from had a mall. When I was a kid it was a white town. Minorities took over the mall and it got shut down. So they took over a strip mall after the mall shut down. Last time I was there I saw hordes of youths roaming the parking lot.

When I was a kid my town had festivals, parades, fair grounds and all kinds of nice things. It's all gone now.

You're just paying more for shit in stores.

But fuck Amazon for when they stopped selling Confederate flags.

Minneapolis hasn't been a hub since shortly after Delta bought Northwest. All operations were moved to Atlanta. I supposed interstate fliers might, but then they'd see the insane prices and leave.

That mall was the greatest thing for about the first 10 years with all the special events and movie deals. It's lacked luster since about 2005, I would say likely because the light rail was built in 2004 when the nigs could get cheap rides to a place where they can loiter.

The average American would feel intimidated from such a mall.

Almost nobody here likes those stores with the thumping dance music, glammed up cashier, and flawless decor. Makes people feel insecure like walking into VIP members only bank.

But hes right, you dumb stormfag

niggers and the kikes that import them all belong in hell

He's right. Malls have absolutely nothing of value anymore. You'd be wasting your money.

Maybe a pair of socks and a burger. That's it.

>have great mall
>very few niggers
>city puts in a bus stop right at the mall despite years of residents fighting against it
>mall instantly turns to shit
>endless protests for latest dindus that got shot
>stores are starting to close
>already tearing down some parts

Nigga, are you /limeridge mall/ ?

youtube.com/watch?v=81DuHHJZHyQ

My mall near me

True Peru.. It's not nearly as bad as you think. As long as you're not in one of the more major Southern cities (I'm looking at you Atlanta) you're fine.

I guess you could also forget about Chimpcongo as well. But everywhere else is literally OK-good tier.

It's not like its good ole University Park (I remember its called something like that) In Lima. Jesus christ I never left fast enough. How do you Peruvians let you're historic center get overrun and destroyed?

It feels bad. I was told by my older brothers how life was and it was much more social and I wanted to be social. As time went on I was social but I never really felt engaged by anyone not to mention there was nowhere to go. Not to mention it feels bad watching your comfy town get overrun by minority's and the whites slowly leave or die off.

I meant your+

The mall where I live has been slowly dying since I was a kid, mostly because they're retarded and charge way too much rent.

Fucking Dairy Queen and Gamestop couldn't afford to do business there anymore.

He's demonstrably wrong. One counterexample disproves his shit theory. Cherry Creek mall in Downtown denver was high class at the start. You went in and maybe didn't buy anything but it was intersting to see all the shit. And literally everyone was white. This is not false nostalgia. This is fact. Maybe some asians mixed in but there weren't packs of wandering niggers let me tell you.

That whole lot of shit is a lie cooked up by a jew who in his natural state never will admit to the possibility of human happiness.

I've seen the same thing happen.

What shitty excuse for a forum, must be why you are on a bagladeshi cartoon site now right? You wouldn't know the difference between a substantial exchange of ideas and a brown paper bag if it slapped you in the face with its dick.

No wonder 80's and 90's kids suck.

Don't call me a Jew when you're pulling that kind of 'my lived experience trumps statistics' SJW shit user, your anecdotes don't beat data

Violent crime has decreased 50% since the peak in the early '90s, malls were not safe places back around the LA Riots and the crack epidemic, they're being killed by competition from online retailers, the fact that the only people left there are teenage groids who weren't there to shop anyway is just a symptom of the mall's decline, not the cause

Do you live in a town of less than 100k?

>youths
:^)
Tanned Americans,

This is exactly the fucking problem at my local shopping mall. There's just nothing there. You've got a decent (but dirty) food court, shitloads of clothing stores, a dollar theater that sporadically opens and closes for months/years at a time, and occasionally a shitty overpriced arcade. Plus, of course, your typical assortment of nigs and nogs that hoop, holler, and sell drugs. People have been saying "heard the mall's finally closing down this year" for the past 15 years, but that piece of shit refuses to die. Worst part is, it's practically the only thing of remote interest and entertainment in my piece of shit town. There's nothing to do here.

Yeah you can basically do a complete pub crawl at west ed. It's awesome. There's one club there, like 4 bars, I think 4 or 5 restaurants. Plus they have the water park, movie theatre, amusement park, etc.

I think any mall that tries and make clothing stores, electronics stores, jewellery stores, etc. as their main revenue source is going to fail. The only reason WEM succeeds at it is because it has other things to do and you can end your day getting shitfaced at the bars lol

>Toy stores
>Hobby stores

We have none of those anymore

>No KB toys for kids
>No Discovery Channel store for science gifts and telescopes
>No hobby stores for crafts (Michael's and Joann's is way too far)

And you're right about opening a store. We used to have a store that sold computers from some company we never heard of.

If anyone else remembers TINY computers, praise you. (They were shit and ran windows)

They gave me a free case of games, though.

>Cherry Creek mall was high class

And it still is you dumb liar, I live in fucking Denver, try maybe not lying next time

Ah but see now it's filled with sandniggers and actual niggers. You keep changing the goalpost. But you admit at least that there aren't packs of wandering niggers in there ever, right?

I have one or two hobby stores nearby.

Hobby Lobby, Joann's, and Michael's are the only other stores with a small selection of hobby stuff, from model cars to rockets to some science crap. Really nothing great.

like as in violent gangs.

I'm just scared that the wiggers from Brossard will start to proliferate.

I was there the last time that it happened
That's why they build low income housing nearby

no, 3.7 million

And since when, you faggot? I bet you're one of those faggots who moved to denver for the Pot. i lived there for 27 years, niggerjew.

Do not enter any mall in Georgia.

> overrun with spice
goddamned fremen.
they make good stillsuits though...

Do you think I can get one of the Trump kids to finance my aesthetic vaporwave mall idea??

guess you only went to shitty malls then, cuz you don't know what the fuck you're talking about

This.

They could make good 3d walk around arcade zones. Like VR laser tag.

Well this brings up several question. How are any stores that are not directly related to food or clothing going to stay in business? Are we just going to be left with walmart and a few random clothes stores?

Is there going to be any entertainment business available if the internet is dominating entertainment and free content as well?

Will we get to the point where outside the internet or outside the home there is literally nothing to do or go to?

What about jobs? If places like Amazon exist and more and more people are buying things cheaply from online? What will happen to the millions of retail jobs?

I think we have fucked ourselves here.

Are you talking about devil dog mall? The one where are the boots fresh out of training go wearing their big back packs?

Its a subscription based service. I hear its free for students though.

Yeah just look at all those niggers!!! Nothing but black people!!!!

flickr.com/photos/wcities/6883871918/

Fucking dumbass liar

Many malls have theatres, schools, conference halls, doctors offices, office space connected to them. It's very similar to a forum surrounded by an arcade.

I know my history, fuckface.

I'm sure there's some rich-kid reddit fag who would donate $200,000 for that, maybe even a couple.

I'd totally donate if I had any money.

The mall closest to me in Tucson is 80% clothes, 15% cellphone stores, and 5% sunglasses.

Used to be there was stuff for me to look at there, a board game shop, video game shop, and a book store, but now there is nothing of interest for me. Just straight into the movie theater once or twice a year and that is it.

>Born just in time to live in post peak oil malls turned into cheap cyberpunk housing

That kind of comfy should be ciminal

There will still be people who buy items from malls, most likely poor people.

Don't know how Amazon is with fresh produce and other food, but grocery stores will still be around. Again, most will still buy from them and poor people will buy from convenient stores as that is all that's around them.

Malls of the late 80s and early 90s had a certain adult elegance about them...it reminds me of Brian DePalma's Body Double for some reason:

youtube.com/watch?v=jExXclbCetc

Why are you all sad about the death of malls? Its globalism. I went to a mall in prague and it was the exact same as the one in my hometown. Same smell, same stores, same food, etc. But yes mourn the death of malls good goys

remember gopher user guys
his prophecy was right

why the hell did you respond to me, I'm pro mall dipshit.

you clearly aren't a COfag.

>University Park
What year did you came here?
It was restore in 2015, now illegal gathering and unauthorized merchants are forbidden.
youtube.com/watch?v=uyt1_W8X9T8

Its true, Lima is full of places that were once where the elite lived and was overrun by poor people due socialism and populism.

For example, pic related belonged to Criollos in the late 40's. A house in middle of sugar cane plantation. After a leftist dictator issued a law prohibiting families to own more than 50'000 square meters, the workers took the property and re-sold it or moved in. Now that valley don't process sugar, nor the people living there continued the business.

Lima suffers from that phenomenon, old architecture is overrun by poor people. Poor people that can be disgusting at worst but not as scaring as gangs drinking alcohol on a corner you can't walk by.

Barranco that has old architecture had other fate than the center, lots of gourmet, fashion and raw beer producers brought houses there. Now its value has skyrocketed and its the favorite point for hipsters.

Fuck Amazon, that pencil neck Jeff Bezos' goal is make Amazon a monopoly then jack prices back up to normal.

We should have never let the plebs have low class stores in malls.

We have a little outlet place. In high school everyone would be out there on the weekend. Most places closed, there is a movie theater, a bar & grill, Forever 21, and some other random stores. Went there about a month ago on a Thursday for a RiffTrax screening, still dead.

Now there is a newer, modern theater close to lots of people, so that probably stole a lot of customers.

I was too busy drinking beer smoking weed and fucking girls

All of which are not allowed at the mall, check mate mall fags
>btw I now make 87k a year selling shit on the internet, meta check-mate mall fags

Whatever. You're clearly a butthurt millenial or a jew which is basically the same thing. Enjoy your faggot antifa meetings where you discuss how to best be a kike faggot with numale marx while you smoke Amozon drone dro. Fagjew.

>posts a marketing picture

ur retard

jesus so I watched his other videos

youtube.com/watch?v=MFAGi5bHxXs
youtube.com/watch?v=1eQvhurLqU4

and yet he's wondering why his local mall closed town
it's not like him or his kind are keeping people with money away or anything

niggers are fucking ridiculous

We have laser tag. It's called Q-Zar. And it doesn't make much money, because the only clients are parents who are throwing a birthday for their 7 year-old son.

This goes beyond malls. Even my downtown has nothing of value. People go to the neighboring cities. My downtown is nothing but bail bonds, antique stores, breakfast places, and government shit like the county courthouse, post office, and the jail.

Where's the place to buy a gun? A fishing pole? A new hard drive for your computer? A pair of jeans from skinny to baggy in all colors? Combat boots? Hiking boots? Maybe Bill's Ace Hardware half a mile down the road, I guess.

If I were to plan a downtown commercial area, I'd restrict what stores so there's no duplicates. you can't survive off of paintings and pancakes.

Let's say I had a store just for jeans. No shirts, no shoes, just jeans. A whole store dedicated to every size, fit, color, etc. Like a concrete room with wood shelves and a rainbow selection of denim. Let's call it Dave's Denims.

Now, next door is another specialty shop. This one sells shoes. It sells sneakers, cowboy boots, goth boots, high heels, you name it. A complete emporium dedicated to every fashion of footware.

And then the next store can be a gun shop, and then next door a place to eat, and next door to that a night club, etc. Malls need to follow this model instead of this.

What kind of shitty ass town do you live in where all the major public building are in a fucking mall.

In my town all that shit has nothing to do with malls

The sign of a concede in any argument is when they stoop to ad hominems.

What about entertainment such as movie theaters and other places to go pay for fun?

Will we be so indulged in virtual entertainment that these places die as well?

this is one of those things I don't care about

>Local arcade that was down the road got turned into another liquor store

>Yeah you showed photographic evidence but MUH FEELINS are the real reality!

Are you not already over indulged? Are those places not dying ?

Malls around me don't have that except Westfield Malls an hour or more in each direction from my area.

>Mall used to have a theatre
>Mall used to have an arcade
>Mall used to have a planning center
>Mall even had a dental office

A fucking dental office. And it was down some hallway which was essentially some indoor back alley service hallway which led to some public restrooms. But, seriously. A fucking dental office.

kek.
>Right on schedule:
youtube.com/watch?v=hpvClE82PRA

>Book store

Shit, we don't even have Barnes and Noble in the entire fucking county anymore.

A laser tag place just opened up or is opening soon. Looks busy as there are cars out front when I drive by, unless it's just workers.

Boomers! used to have one as well. Then they added indoor bumper cars then just ticket games. Their batting cages have been closed for more than a decade too.

1/3

>decoration
So much this. Even living in Southern New Mexico I remember the stores being visually appealing. Sure, The Gap was a bit boring to me as a kid with its wall of windows but that was its aesthetic. When your most visually enticing store entrance is Hot Topic you know you have a problem. I get the trend of this generation is clean minimalism but when you're trying to lure people into spending their money, don't you think it should be a bit enticing?

I go to the mall for free items (I get coupons in the mail for some stores) but aside from that all my clothes come from online or places like Savers or Marshalls. I don't even like the food court anymore.

2/3

I haven't heard of many theaters closing. Movies, at least capeshit and animation are still making money. If Hollywood keeps pumping out sequels and remakes or more movies are VOD, theaters could go the way of arcades.

Street malls or plazas are better anyway. It's pretty great I can go to a bar then see a movie next door to it.

>I was too busy drinking beer smoking weed and fucking girls

>He didn't meet teen girls at the malls first to then later smoke weed with and fuck later

You missed out on emo girl pussy, man.

ausfags here we have the same problem

Retail is DEAD

3/3

What it's become.

every one knows what needs to be done....

we have to throw a party at jeffs house and charge $5 a plastic cup (refills are free) to get the money to turn the mall into a indoor skate park

Wait a sec, were you there at the bright and sunny opening of Cherry creek OR the closing of buckingham square OR the opening of Park Meadows OR the opening of Flatirons Crossings OR Park Mills OR Southlands? I was there for every one. I was a fucking fan of John Elway in the first fucking Superbowl he played in. Stop being a pretender. I fucking ski Loveland and Brek. You're a fake ass newfag jew pothead just got out of DU/CU fraud.

>this is fucking Canada

youtu.be/IYFDdyf5FG4

Malls are defintely not for white people.

Materialistic browns are who its for.

Even they are tired of it.

Why, where do teens hang now? What about cinema, clothes, and bookstores? Some things can't be brought online.

Night clubs do well here, esepcially when they open up for all ages.

>There's a place in SF that has rave nights for teens and adults
>See seedy shit like teen raver sluts making out with adults
>Owner of this place is a gorillionaire.

>Gay bars are still jam packed with ear-thumping beats full of fags, dykes, and milfs.
>Plenty of money is being made

Clubs only suck if there's crime.

I don't know what the deal is with malls. They used to just be places full of small stores, with all kinds of consumer goods at normal prices. I loved malls.

Now they seem to be mostly clothing stores, almost exclusively catering to recreational female shoppers, and EVERYTHING is horribly-overpriced, high-profit-margin stuff.

It's like it's a status symbol to go waste money at the mall, and that's the only thing they still exist for.

Sounds like Sunvalley near me.

>Sears
Please let it die already. It pains me to see that poorly designed store slowly lose its stock. They have some rewards program that gives you "points" back after purchasing certain items as an incentive to get you to come back and make another purchase. The items they put on promotion aren't that bad but then I'd actually have to spend money at Sears and I don't want to do that.

Just rip the bandaid off and shut down.

The generation of consumers changed.

Fuck you with this 'materialistic' commie talk. I'm so tired of that 'muh postconsumerism' david foster wallace fake ass martyr pinko shit. Like you've ever suffered.

>Teens
>Hang
Mainly just seem to go to skate parks to buy drugs then sit at home and do nothing.

Life here is depressing nobody goes out anymore.

Retailers are retarded, Cinemas foodcourts they jack up their prices because less people are coming in and the effect just compounds.

Tonnes of empty shops in arcades, cant comment on other states but NSW malls are dead

What in the FUCK are you saying here?!

Wtf...can you please teach me more red pills

Those places suck here as well. They have nothing of value except food. We have a place that tries to be like LA's famous Rodeo Drive, but has nothing but aesthetic.

I live in LA, there are tons of malls that are full of people. Only draw side to these malls is they close kind of early. Tons of qt's at these malls but I tend to avoid malls and just do my shopping online. Only reason I go to the mall is when gf drags me along to go to Victoria's Secret Goy.

I don't even know what the fuck YOU'RE saying...you made up some bullshit about malls always sucking and always having packs of maruading gangs or some nonsense that you never lived through as a means of saying 'muh consumerism' get over it, goy etc. You're an idiot. What are you even doing here? We're talking about memories. You're some kind of rabble rouser hahah to what end kike? Literally. Just leave us alone.

Most malls are full of women clothing shops.

So they eliminated half of the buyer demo right there.

Middle class shrunk. Millennial don't have money.

Women ruin malls.

No more sharper image. No more men shopping.

>yfw the loud speaker advertisments in the sears at my mall are all in Spanish.
>Not one in English

The post-consumerism shit is designed to get white people to stop thinking about how fucking poor they are thanks to inflation and government spending on brown people.

It's a fucking con. I'm not even that big of a fan of malls but I'd like to be able to go buy some pants (and actually try them on first instead of clicking "add to bag") and maybe play some arcade games without getting shot or stabbed

retail stores in general seems bleak thanks to the internet. america is going to be so depressing 5 years from now when towns are going to be filled with so many desolate malls, strip malls, and stores.

i dont know why people order their clothes online tho, that shit's fucking retarded.

>Teens
>Skate parks

Not even here anymore, and skating was a HUGE thing in the MySpace era when MTV was like religion for everyone. The closest skate park is filled with 12 year-olds.

Your quoting the wrong guy/post, you fucking spaz

I want sears to die so I can put my memories to rest. My grandfather used to buy exclusively craftsman tools and we even have a 25+ year old craftsman tractor we bought new that still runs like a top. All their new shit are imported tin toys and all their tools, even their "professional" series is also made in china. All my nearly 30 year old craftsman tools still work perfectly as the day we got them.

That or make sears great again and start producing tools/tractors here again.

Kek I'd believe that.

Checked. I fucking agree and NICE NICE NICE get!

Really? Straya is basically stuck culturally in the early 2000's from what i see on my rare trips into town.

Its weird all the cars are from 1996-2006 as well

Swear we're stuck in a time bubble mate.

Cant comment on the main cities since i never really go into them but smaller towns and cities are creepy

I'd be lucky to find pants that fit at my local mall. They're all too short, unless I get loose-fitting dad jeans.

>Be thin
>Be tall
>Have long legs
>No places sell jeans at 34 length
>Want skinny jeans because style
>Stores sell them too short
>Have to order online from New York

People say they live in Vinings, but they really live in Smyrna (OTP). But even in Vinings there are lots of little apartments with white collar 'professionals' living beyond their means.

You handled that very, very well, in spite of doing something that attracted their attention.

You just have to look at all times that you are just not worth fucking with. Just a little too big, and a little too mean, and a little too poor. Never do or say anything that could be viewed as dismissive. Mind your own business.

I remember when I was a kid, there was a store in my local mall that sold swords.

Fucking swords.

Medieval style swords specifically.

And nothing else.

Fucking place lasted for years, and I don't know how.

>to buy drugs then sit at home and do nothing.
That's is sad.

In Lima wealthiest places everyone went to Sunday mass every single weekend, that was like 20 years ago. Now chapels (there are tons of them here) are almost empty. Rare to see children, most are grannies.

Irony is that Peru is probably the first cocaine producer, but its used is widely demonized. What happens in the jungle and its violence don't reach the coast side thanks to Fujimori pacification plan (he stopped the internal distribution). Marijuana used to be demonized too, but thanks the leftist parties promoting legalization and other bullshit the teen use has increased.

Society changes so fast.

Can confirm, I'm getting 6 months free as a student in Canada, don't know if it's any different in the us though

you're right m8. my dad used to work in a mall in san francisco california and he showed me pictures he took over the years. in the 70's/80's pictures the mall was probably 90% white people, a lot of them with their whole families. The stores had a sort of regal elegance (hard to describe but just think about how stores now are trying to copy Apple with the sort of chrome/sleek look) and you'd see the occasional businessmen in suits having a cigar by the fountain. Everything looked comfy, but the mall today is still in good shape, gets a lot of traffic. The only difference is in the "feel" of the mall and the diversity of its patrons. I'd say its probably 60% asian/indian, 30% white, 10% arab/black.

I think a lot of white people just want to return to the idyllic leave it to beaver whiteness this country once had, but there's just no going back lads.

I've noticed this as well for Strayans. Pic related. What I imagine every Australian male looks like until 30, maybe even 35. All rolling on molly, saying "Suh dude!" all the time, longboarding, and listening to EDM and hardcore.

We still have people like this, but they're all at their homes doing drugs, unless it's rave/cosplay night at a club.

>Society changes so fast.
Sad isnt it.

Smaller towns here are literally ghost towns, nobody can afford to live in them due to 0 work and ever increasing rent/land prices so then have to move into a suburban slum mixed with literal nigger ghetto tier housing estates mixed in with regular middle class houses.

RIP city planning.

Australia is basically Centralizing into 10 HUGE urban centers outside/around the captials in each state and everywhere else is dead.

Young people literally dont exist outside of the cities, i am the only one in my area to stay behind because of lack of opportunity/work.

Imagine 8mile and the worst parts of merrica sans niggers because all the crime here is done by whites and minorities :(

We had a similar store. It also sold things like chess boards, helmets, and paintings. I specifically remember them selling a Coca Cola themed chess set. Then after so many years they closed, and later some hobby shop which was like a mix between Spencer's and that antique shop merged together selling Gundam posters and katanas. That store lasted maybe a couple years or less, but had decent business for the time being.

Fellow 626fag here, I thought they just wanted the parking lot that is like mostly empty.

Yeah our culture is fucked

Unless your 'working' a casual part time jobthat doesnt give you enough hours to not let you move out of home or your sharehouse semi slum accommodations you're stuck on the dole.

Lots of us resorted to drug use.

i drank and smoked for years to numb myself but it didnt work

Now im 25 and just depressed but tonnes of other neets here feel the same way.

Least i stopped being a fuckwhit drinking and drugs and shit i hated dealing with those faggots.

I guess if yanks wanted someone to compare us to from what i can gather of LA Culture Straya is very similar on the east coast here.

Sydney = NYC
Bris/Melb = Generic Midwestern gentrified hellhole

It reminds me of like...I don't know...going to sleep in my comfy room filled with 80s items...going to sleep and having a nightmare about my house being torn apart by a tornado, then waking up and saying wew glad that's over only to realize my house is rekt.

Oh no fuck all that noise dude, I live in Alpharetta now.

Too many chinks and poo-in-loos here but it's better than anywhere ITP. My commute is shorter too now that I switched jobs. Hopefully going to move further north to get ahead of the housing market as that area develops.

And yeah she did actually live ITP, right next to the train tracks and Vinings Club. I never did find out if her family was rich though, relationship didn't get that far.

consider yourself lucky? I guess if that means the vibrancy and stuff is a decade late you'll have a better time during global RAHOWA

>They should have gone the way of Wards a long time ago.

There is a Wards right around the corner from my house. What are you talking about?

>I think a lot of white people just want to return to the idyllic leave it to beaver whiteness this country once had, but there's just no going back lads.

I don't want to encourage the strormtroopers, but we had that nice quiet existence because people made it that way. If thug life is the only life going forward, pretending innocence is stupid and might just get you killed.

mein nigger!!

woo boy! Shoutout to Buckingham Square

I grew up a block away from it in the late 80s

big nasty black gangs roaming in packs of 30

me and my korean friend doo-yung stealthily avoiding them

And the amount of boys acting and talking effeminate. I am about to believe the plastic containers are affecting the endocrine system of children growing. That conspiracy has some logic.

Its either that or media.
>that high pitch voice boys have now

I really liked Barranco. I was there in 2014 and I remembered thinking "Damn a little bit of money and this place would be worth a fortune."

I'm not one of those oblivous yankee tourists (still a yank though) that thinks "Oh everyone is so nice here" Lima has some really fucking scary places I really loved Peru. It will always be a special place to me. I think the good times are coming for Peru. You just had to wade through years of a communist insurgency, the cold war, and socialist pinko leaders.

Re RAHOWA--You know I'm not sure if you meant that half ironically or what--but let me just say this: I really don't hate niggers. I don't blame them for being steered around by jews into doing being, naturally, savages wherever they're carted off to. I don't want a race war with niggers. They are literally innocent savages.
I say this because I keep coming across this sentiment, and I'm like hang on m8--the jews did this. Why should I hate niggers/sandniggers/asians etc?

I can't be the only one--right bros?

real colorado broz ONLY

Out of touch 23 year-old NEET here, what do teenagers even do these days for leisure? Before the age of 14 (when I became a shut-in), I'd still go out and chill with my friends at the mall and go to the cinema and shit.

So, basically, you guys are California.

Nobody here moved out unless they're:

On a trust fund, a female who moved in with a partner, or rich. Almost everyone works with a relative in construction, or works a wage slave job. The rest are in college/university going nowhere. Everyone spends their money on partying, be it booze or drugs to relieve stress, or maybe a new pair of pants. The rest spend it on cosplay and Comic Con to make outfits, hoping to meet that significant "geeky" other. That's it. That's literally 18-29 year-olds in California.

At least our MySpace emo/scene/skater/MTV era was straightforward, even if was obnoxious and degenerate. For example, if you wanted to get laid, you put on the same bullshit act and style as everyone else. Now everyone's Tumblr and feels indecisive and trying to find themselves, resulting into further degeneracy, depression, anxiety, etc.

Kek--you still go to H-mart? I like their bibimbop.

Sit on the net here and get high.

Nobody comes around to anyones houses anymore its weird as fuck

>consider yourself lucky?
i guess.

Urban decay is getting really bad now everyone is poor nobody can afford to live personal debt due to rising cost of living and general stupidity in this country surrounding money means we have no middle class.

I guess we're about 10 years behind america but quickly catching up.

I hope we stop the flow of immgrant cunts but its only just going to increase as 'suprise suprise' local birthrates from real aussies are falling below 1.0

Our women are horrible

Men are Effeminate as fuck as said

Wont be too long till we start looking like this and going full mad max

youtube.com/watch?v=Zov7PEXdVZk

THIS THIS so fucking much

Georgian here. This is the truth.
If you must, go around 10 am-noon, the nogs still sleep at that hour.

>never,ever,ever go near a retail establishment on black friday.

OH FUCK YES!

fool.com/investing/2016/09/18/how-will-bankruptcy-of-shipping-giant-hanjin-hit-r.aspx?source=yahoo-2-news&utm_campaign=article&utm_medium=feed&utm_source=yahoo-2-news&yptr=yahoo

Whites are a minority in California. Odds are a millennial or younger in California is part of the brown horde. Most whites in California are old.

RAHOWA is primarily removing semitic influence, yes.

If you don't think we aren't going to quietly clean out Section 8 though you have another thing coming. The bottom of the barrel niggers hate us just for being white, and for all of the whites they rape and kill each year it would do a disservice to decent black folk to send these problems back to Africa with them. At the very least we need to clean out the prisons.

We need to steal Solarpunk back from the fucking leftists.

Time for some solar-powered white separatist enclaves in the middle of the goddamned Outback.

>Millennial don't have money.
Men don't have money.

That's a real change. Women still just spend what they get on themselves. Men no longer have money that's not for women.

Young women get better jobs than young men and still expect men to pay for their very costly entertainment whenever they want to go out. Go to any nightclub: the women are there for a free good time, the men are there for expensive access to women.

Kids are incredibly expensive now, and things are set up so men end up paying for them, whether they're allowed to see them or not. Houses are incredibly expensive, and you're expected to provide one for a family with children, if at all possible, and of course it's for the woman to furnish and decorate as she likes. Separate living arrangements are common, so in that case the father also has to pay for his own apartment.

Men who could have had any significant disposable income end up as fathers. Fathers end up spending everything they don't need for their own survival on their kids, and their kids' mothers.

When the kids grow up, the ride doesn't end. Lots of young people can't get jobs and remain dependent on their parents even into their 30s and 40s.

Then the men die first. With nobody around to do lawn maintenance, the women sell their houses, move into a cozy apartment, and continue spending.

What's a horrible, disgusting sexist gift for a woman? A new vacuum cleaner, or maybe some new pots and pans. What's a lovely, thoughtful gift for a man? Tools for home maintenance. Men are only supposed to have what they need to be useful.

I keep on wondering--is there a solution to this? All I see are questions without answers...when the fuck do we get out of this massive depression we've been in since 99. Why do Chinks get to have all the fun? They're doing all this cool shit now in Shanghai, and building our exact lives (let me tell you) that we had in the 1980s, while we're left in this shutting down malls mexican apocalypse shit. WTF gives?

So if Western countries arnt 1st world anymore

More like 2nd World

Who the fuck is first world now?

Rich asian middle eastern counties? specifically the captials

alot of aussies are part boong (abbo) so they can get better dole, not sure if they are legit or just bullshitting for obvious reasons
Shits gonna have to get alot worse for aussies to do anything we are much lazier than you yanks espeically when it comes to politics, we hate voting especially since it compulsary but we're a small country so it makes sense

>Be 27
>Be white
>Born and raised in CA
>Wage slave who works the hardest and is just being milked to death or like the tough soldier who takes the heat for his team.

Kill me before I get cancer from the afternoon sun.