Why is Mississippi so red?

Why the hell does this garbage state vote so strongly Republican even though it's the most impoverished state and has one of the highest nog populations?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CZRwjQkHPs0
huffingtonpost.com/entry/mississippi-confederate-flag-ruling_us_57d2f6b5e4b00642712d5af6?section=§ion=us_black-voices&
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If the whites in the state are bad, imagine the niggers.

>has one of the highest nog populations?
this is why

But do these nogs just not vote? Or are their votes not counted?

guess what though their flag is coming up for a vote soon and it might be removed its already being taken down at the main collages and universities

The South is dead if Mississippi changes their flag

Niggers don't vote in Jackson and they sure as fuck don't vote in the 3rd world country of the Delta

blacks in MS are about 40 percent of the population. All of the whites vote republican

cause fuck niggers

MS is the poorest state in the union measured by per capita income. It's also the #1 state for charitable contributions measured as a % of income. What did Comrade Bernie say about charities? To a United Way meeting?

I was just in miss. beautiful place kind people. Fuck off yankee and go suck a jewish bankers dick

U mad, Yankee libshit?

>votes GOP
>Bitches about ""Yankees""
Whatever, scalawag traitor scum.

I think they should vote on a bill that forces the STATE Universities to fly the flag at all times in a prominent location, instead.

They shouldn't be able to say "you know this state, that pays all the bills to keep our doors open? Yeah, fuck them".

It's been a long time since the Democrats were the party of the south.

agreed just be happy we were born during a time when some part of the old south still remained

Im a conservative in New Hampshire and we laugh at you retards down south. If the Mass fags didn't move in and ruin our state we would be the reddest state in the union.

We're yankees, but we're also just as conservative as you, but without being poorfags.

in a stunning turn of events we find democrats are the party of the wealthy college educated elite

What about the fact that the GOP is very strong with upper middle class white voters.

The Dem's are still the party of the niggers and all Mississippi is is niggers, white and black niggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=CZRwjQkHPs0

its beginning check out the Yankee sounding news crew

OP is clearly a Leftist. I don't vote, because my country is occupied by Yankees. Thanks for playing, tryhard.

How am I a liberal for realizing MI is trash state

MS reporting in. MS and the south in general is badly misunderstood by many white leftists.

MS is the blackest state in the blackest region of America. Our rankings in the macro-statistics are badly skewed by our demographics...except obesity. There are some fat fucks in this state. Otherwise it would be entirely appropriate to think of MS as the city of Detroit taken statewide. I don't have a link but I can remember seeing data showing where our state would rank in a variety of subjects if our black population was cut in half as a percentage of the population. Our rankings would skyrocket.

The partisan breakdown of our state is essentially White=GOP, Black=Democrat. Whites are still the majority therefore we're safely Republican. The entire state is conservative however. Blacks can actually be much more conservative than whites on issues with a religious connotation. When it comes to issues of taxation and public expenditure, the whites of our state are faced with the failure of the welfare state on a daily basis. We cannot escape dealing with blacks on a daily basis due to our demographics. If white leftists who looked down on Mississippi and the south in general realized they were looking down on blacks (their precious pets) they'd probably shit themselves. If they had to deal with what we see on a daily basis then they probably wouldn't be leftists for long.

TN fag here. I've got family down in Mississippi and if you stay away from major cities you'll avoid most the niggers. Small town black people are easy going church folk. Not like the niggers out west.

I hope you keep you're flag. I can't stand the thought of my grandchildren never knowing their heritage and the spirit of the south being lost.

Long live Dixie my southern brethren.

It probably won't happen 2bh.

huffingtonpost.com/entry/mississippi-confederate-flag-ruling_us_57d2f6b5e4b00642712d5af6?section=§ion=us_black-voices&

This right here. Away from the bigger cities and the shitholes surrounding them black folks are often extremely religious. It's not exactly uncommon to hear about a grandpa beating the shit out of his grandson for trying to act like a thug.

I'm a Hispanic and I don't find Mississippi's flag racist.

I'm in NH as well. Only the countryside is conservative. Every city is pozzed and sucks liberal cock, wants more refugees, etc. And no, we don't laugh out whites in the south, so don't listen to this faker.

Yea the delta is a shithole. Somehow I moved to the only pocket of leftism in a solid red state.

Do these black folk vote republican? I can imagine they do if they're religious, country folk.

Cities just make both black and white people into turds. Any nigger that can survive in the country is usually alright.

Well, this here might be part of the reason.

Lot of the ones I work with are going trump. Washington county is black as night though so it's probably still going to be democrat.

dont call yourself a fag, you fucking faggot.

god damn newfags

Yeah, not likely.

based American blacks good to see

There's one black guy I work with. Huge sombitch, black as a starless night. Any mention of Hillary Clinton around him brings on a litany of reasons she's a corrupt liar who's dying of a brain tumor. Don't think he'll be voting Democrat this year.

This warms my heart to hear, Literally only niggers I know love the democrats.

>even though
>even
>though

They exist, usually in the country, as discussed up thread. I have a black neighbour who will bring me a mess of catfish when he has extra. I usually give him extra tomatoes and invite him over for BBQ when I fire up the pit.

There's city niggers and self sufficient country blacks who would die before taking charity. My neighbor started bring me fish after I gave him tomatoes. When he told him he didn't need to he told me, "you don't fish real good, and I can't grow a tomato worth a Damn. It evens out."

This. Fellow NH res here. If it wasn't for the garbage in the cities or the shitty Massholes who escape their communist state and in turn ruin ours with their liberal bullshit, NH would be a paradise. Over 90% white here but too many liberal faggots escaping the People's Republic of Massachusetts and ruining this state.

I don't get it

fuckin A must be nice to live in the south

Nah tons of people take handouts but they're almost all through churches. Greenville must have 70 fucking churches and every one of them does charity shit.

whites

>If the Mass fags didn't move in and ruin our state we would be the reddest state in the union.
>We're yankees, but we're also just as conservative as you, but without being poorfags.
Think there might be a correlation here?

So I used to run a branch for a salty snack company in Mississippi. This year sales are off 40% in "the delta" after the state passed a law to require food stamp recipients to be actively searching for a job.

And the Massholes come to the cities too so they overwhelmingly vote for the democrats.

Also the college kids who come here from all over and end up liking the state so stay here after college and spread their filth everywhere.

would you please tell me what's wrong with
>"even being something instead already"

why cant you fish you retard?

Kroger recently had an open interview day. My wife and I counted over 100 people in line to interview for a job bagging groceries.

You kinda answered your own question. States which are primarily rural, and thus usually poor, vote heavily Republican. The liberal/conservative divide in America, is mainly a rural/urban one. Our values and outlook on politics reflects where we live.