Kek

Is he finally coming out of the white nationalist closet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lgl53EXInPc
youtu.be/neBnFaOy2Jg
youtu.be/uY4fxLbnWBk
youtube.com/watch?v=JWzjn0N9g4g
youtu.be/mYovJLzDIHI
youtube.com/watch?v=gFBNLsUfafw
conservativepost.com/the-rape-epidemic-by-refugees-in-finland-has-reached-the-point-where-fins-have-given-up/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_violence_in_Finland
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Milo go away

All these alt-right celebs need to kill themselves.

This

Milo is bringing more youth to places like these.

Put your fucking pride aside and understand this is nothing but a good thing.

There are literally ZERO down sides to this.

We can further subvert these new people once they inevitably find their way here.

Don't fuck up a good thing you autist.

This.

More like leftists need to kill them so we can get to work

finns arent white xdddddddd

get out jew.

>smoking

why milo why

>we just need more gibs me dats consumer faggots on our side!

He's right though. A snow nigger is still a nigger.

wat the fug i jus read :DDDD
sage faggid :DD

basically

Tell that to Kai Murros you filthy sodomite jew.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=zimFdbGo2uc

It's fashionable

i like him desu. he provides good cover

youtube.com/watch?v=Lgl53EXInPc

he is a gay guy into trends and fashions, and so not completely reliable, but he is very intelligent, quick on his feet and has a good grasp of debate and mood of various parts of the country. he is exploiting it for some fame and make some money, but no big deal.

if he were to subvert the movement it would be to attempt to blunt pol's view of jewish involvement in the destruction of the west, but he has not rly gone down that hole yet

Some truth to this.

Milo is funny sometimes. I don't trust him, but I don't need to, personally. It's sort of a "whatever" issue for me.

Useful idiots may be idiots, but they are useful

>flag

milo is a racket. we should be glad we have someone like him fighting for our cause. or can anyone of you do what he does?

>gay reddit loving Jew that fucks blacks
>White Nationalist

Oral fixation

Milo is a good thing. We cant save western civilization if everyone is still asleep. He is a bridge for lots of normies and is doing us a service. His faggotry and jewishness gives him armor against sjws. Cis men cant really get away with the shit he says

>you can be only one thing

>abandon all principles we need to bring in the diversity vote
Cuckservative mindset: the post
All we need are white people, the rest can go to Germany

>Milo is bringing more youth to places like these.
Yeah, youth that think its okay to act like a faggot, the youth that give us a bad name, the youth that call themselves alt-right. No ty fuck off milo.

Oh that's the guy that recently tried to scam Trump supporters out of money.

Well he has advocated deporting all Muslims from Europe and Ameeica for awhile, that's pretty nationalist.

We do man. I can't stand Milo but man does he have an effect on the bitches I know. He's the only guy who can get the liberal retards to actually listen. I don't know if it's because he's a fag or if it's because he's good looking but they listen to him.

Milo is the means to red pill more whites dumbfuck

his fag minions are definitely reading this board and others and the maymays are trickling down.

Milo is making a mistake by playing up the faggotry way too much. He should only use as much as is necessary to get under the progressives' skins. It will ultimately be his downfall.

He's useful until he isn't.

Deception and Denial of Christ is inbred into the blood of the jew.

He's infected with the degeneracy of faggotry on top of that.

He's not Alt-Right, much less Alt-Reich, but as long as he fights the left, and only the left, he is alright.

you guys are milo fans right??? youre all ass redpilled as his followers right???

Hey Milo, how is your 15" Macbook Pro you bought today in Houston?

>don't forget, you can integrate your Twitter account into the OS

I'll give milo this
I"m not a big fan of his but this was in my YT recommendations today and he did kill it
youtu.be/neBnFaOy2Jg

Mountain jew shows up in any and every Milo thread with his armour on ready for the opposition.

I guess you jews have an obligation with sticking together.

When he tries, he is going to realize who his true enemy is. Secret backroom network deals to make sure he doesn't get any airtime.

Suddenly anyone associated with him will be getting purged too.

That's how the Jews work.

chingchongpingpong

reminder: jews aren't white

Milo is only a pawn in our plans. If he didn't prove his worth he'd be better off clowning off.

I can deal with most of them but Milo should definitely kill himself.

>greek jew thinking he can determine how white someone is

He's not fucking alt right

inflammatory attention whoring faggot riding the coattails of a movement for popularity and money

*Judaism intensifies*

This, he needs to harness that particular energy to fuck with libcucks, even though he's a complete faggot, he's kinda funny cause he cucks the dumbass pussies in the maga movement; making them kiss him and shit, like cucks they are.

I want Milo on the end of my dick in the worst way.

Spritey little fucker....fleshlight with an accent.

I hate this guy so much.

The only ones who need to kill themselves are LeafyIsHere and that Hunter Avallone guy. Jesus Fuck I can't stand those two.

Milo is a race mixing faggot who accepted donations for a charity he was too fucking lazy to fill out a form to make legitimate with the IRS, and too lazy to file a bursary to hand out the scholarships he promises. The form in question can be done in H&R block's fucking website in 30 minutes.

He's nothing more than a self serving race mixing faggot and should have been in the nightclub in orlando

noice, didnt know that one

this and

>giving clicks and attention to milo so he can get rich of your stupidity

>nigger loving faggo
No. And go back 2 Plebbit.

I think Milo is in it for the attention, he likes being provocative and ultimately I think his loyalty lies more with himself than anything else.
But he's also funny, smart and good at shooting down a lot of leftist bullshit. He affords a certain degree of immunity from being a gay bbc loving Jew. He's not alt-right (and he never claimed to be), he's not a White nationalist, he's not a lot of things, but he is a good bridge to the dark side.
Stop chasing people away that are marching kinda in the same direction just because they're not goose stepping side by side with you. Someone can be an asset even if they're not going on about (((them))) or whatever else your pet issue is. Not everyone is ready to go off the deep end directly. Being insistent on complete ideological purity means you quickly isolate yourself into irrelevance and you become the Judean People's Front flipping of those damn People's Front of Judea.

This.

posts like this is why everyone hates neo-Cred Forums. Fun fact, the rest of the site doesn't really like new people and for good reason. r/the_donald refugees that make up too much of this board is killing the site.

>gay
>race mixing

Do you not know how making babies works?

>stormweenie talks about "real pol"
maximus kekkeroni

>muh sekrit club

It's fools like you who are killing this site.

don't trust faggots in politics. I had a friend that pretended to support Ron Paul and now he is a bernout commie BLM supporter who attended occupy.

I'm Russian nationalist homo advocate and unlike him I have style!

>kikes
>white
>zionist denier
>white

Milo is a dirty Jew who likes stealing money from the naive goyim. Get da fuck outta her coal burning faggot!!!

jewish faggot
>and people wonder why he scammed them

Is that Jamie Lee Curtis? Activiaaaa

geT OUT MILO REEEEEE!!!

Yeah, I don't particularly like Milo, but if he's able to convert a bunch of kids to embracing Trump and rejecting leftism, then he serves a useful purpose.

Forgot link in case you weren't aware of my joke.
youtu.be/uY4fxLbnWBk

>stormfag
> in charge of anything

YOU FAGS ARE THE "NEO"

LMAO

milo is a plant to make the alt-right gay and weak, so they can't fight against the jews

reeeeeeeeeeeeeee
finns are white, as a matter of fact they have the highest blonde people % in the world, and make nice memes
fucking gay ass controlled opposition jew

fuck off, attention whore
Milo is an irl Cred Forumsack with a youtube account
nothing but an SJW of a different flavour
>I'm gonna go to Sweden and march through the streets of an islamic ghetto with a gay pride parade, because that sort of activism where it is dangerous to be gay, is where it actually matters, where we must draw attention to these issues
>doesn't go because: too dangerous
literally just a cock-smoker making an easy buck off telling disenfranchised non-liberal youth what they want to hear and what they already know

what the fuck are you talking about , this is an anonymous site, we don't upvoat or trend, we fucking shit post. milo is just a catty effeminate homosexual, good for him, he doesn't like feminism or fat people etc, good for him, he is welcome to come and shit post with the rest of us.

for further instructions or clarification see

Milo will save America by making Trump president, putting niggers on boat to Africa and slaying the SJW beast, but only if you let him cum in your ass.

yes []
no []

This.
Milo is a voice against everything we hate, we need people like him speaking out and doing it without seeming like some autistic white supremacist

>Cred Forums starts a "movement" or ideology based on decency, morality, respect for yourself, love for your country, love for your family, and self awareness and being conscious of the world around you
>degenerates hijack this peaceful idea and start pushing racism onto it
>KKK jumps on board, immediately destroying any positive PR and making it look like the new ideology of the degen tattooed meth addict shaved headed white supremacists
>pepe is now perceived by everybody as a nazi symbol when he is actually an egyptian deity reborn in mortal meme flesh to peacefully lead America to decency again
>anyone who identifies as alt right is immediately a racist bigot

Feels bad man, and fuck Milo for pushing this garbage

milo was always a dumb meme we laughed at, but /r/the_donald thought it was serious

lol aw little faggot upset that his boys club got reked?

>tfw r/the_donald was a Cred Forums plant

Did we go in too deep?

Milo is the first wave.
Being a fag makes him more immune to their attacks than we are so he can do it in the open.
Pretty sure he is just leeching off us for fame and money but what ya gunna do.
Once our message is more normal in the public sphere we can denounce him as we should and move forward.
Until then he is useful.

easy

YES

i would do it for free desu

typical bigoted leftist

This. Milo may be a tremendous faggot, but he's bringing the fucking ruckus and systematically destroying Left-wing narratives.

While ideological purists are bitching and moaning about his degeneracy, this troublemaking faggot is ON A UNIVERSITY TOUR, ON THE FRONT LINES, BREAKING DOWN THE INTELLECTUAL HEGEMONY OF THE POST-MODERN LEFT AT ITS VERY SOURCE.

Stop being so addicted to losing, you idiots. He may not be the hero we deserve, but he's absolutely the one we need right now. Like it or not, the string of victories on the horizon for us is going to be possible thanks to troublemakers like Milo paving the way.

Fuck off, literally nobody other than aspie fucks like yourself think that a FAT, half greek, half jew, wanker with a posh accent calling out the most obviously retarded sjws (even in the eyes of normies)
Milo acting like a poof, while looking like a complete joke and saying it in a completely faggot way won't bring anyone here.
ALL milo fans are faggots and all milo fans are borderline retarded
>one of u!!

>systematically destroying Left-wing narratives.
He is literally only perceived as a joke by everyone except his followers, left and right

Unless he publicly states his unequivocal love of Kek, he is only hurting Trump's chances

>this isn't the gayest thing ever
Not one bloke there I'd have round for a beer

this

Anybody who likes this faggot should kill themselves

Attention whoreing like no other

It's quite funny to see how hard he tries to stay relevant
>"b-but i call trump daddy and i-i know the memes too"

Enjoying to see this faggot spiralling down into nothingness, feels good

>1 post by this ID

Hi Milo

So how many black dicks bave you sucoed milo?
I would say a butt load

Other than the fact that he tries to normalize gayness for the alt-right?

At best gays should be considered repentant sinners that do not let their sexual illness define them.

And no, having cannon fodder soldiers doesn't work when we treat them like celebrities.

and what are you guys doing again?

finns not white? hmm........

There's few things more non-white than blonde hair and blue eyes. Take it from a coalburning jew faggot, he's the expert on this shit

I mean just look at this shit, how the fuck can finns be considered white? btw mexicans are white t.Milo yapapapuouluolous

Look at pic related what a fucking mongol, fucking nonwhite nigger ugh'

No divide and conquere here, nnooooo no

t.jew

Such a tryhard faggot who regurgitates shit he finds here like the useless fucking parrot he is

Milo is a fucking shill.

I mean just look at how badly the mongols raped the finns even though they never made it to Novgorod and finland is hundreds of miles from it

What people don't know is that mongols have special gene spreading abilities where they can do it telepathically from the grave

finns mongols confirmed t.Jew

No divide&conquer though

>implying i'm a stormweenie.

I know crossboarding isn't in your vocabulary, but it's soul crushing when you see the most retarded threads being made and knowing exactly where those retarded anons have come from. It's even fucking worse when you see daily threads about Cred Forums and reddit 'reconciliation'.

I don't even care about the election any more, this """alt right""" shit and r/the-donald are cancerous in the very base meaning of the word for the site.

Bumping for truth, wisdom, love making, healing, and the power to bring back the dead

i like the argentina or slavs >white joke more

A jew dividing whites by claiming finbs are not white
Is just a typical jew move

Look at this fucking mongol too, ugh, how can people think Binland is white when obviously they're somehow 50% mongol despite the mongols never making it anywhere near Finland

milo says you are all trash and tells people to avoid us.

I wish I was a finn desu senpai...

Doesn't anyone think it's a little too convenient that he's gay, race traitor and Jewish, yet inflicts so much liberal butt hurt? The only thing that would make it better is if he was female.

He's literally beaten the leftists at their own game by being everything they want to promote but he literally supports none of it. I wouldn't be surprised if it's all just an act so he can get away with all this shit with very little kick back.

>if he wasn't a "Jew" he'd instantly be labeled anti-Semitic and he'd be David Duke tier and dismissed
>if he wasn't "gay" he'd be labeled homophobic and dismissed
>if he wasn't a "race traitor" he'd be labeled racist, which the media already tries but the media gets mocked for it

Plus he's redpilled a lot of people and stole votes from Hillary. Fuck I think Milo is a genius.

I mean just look at this nonwhite shit, how can anyone think Finland is anything but mongoloid nonwhites?

T. coalburning gay jew faggot

no divide & conquer though

>hes a faggot but hes our degenerate faggot

when will /r/the_donald leave? they ruining this whole board

itd be great if he really was in character the whole time

Calm down, Djingis.

Milo is a globalist.

Shutup and fix your country, Sven

kek, this is the future you faggots chose
t. /leftypol/

This

Less Vox, Milo, Moly, and Cern please.

Jones and Watson have earned their place though

Being represented by a homosexual. kek

Why do we need to hold there hand when we are the side with facts and truths. If they reject reality then fuck them.

>on the side of facts and truth
kek

Who is milo? How does he make a living?

giving speaking tours and writing articles for autists like you

>Greek
>Calling someone nonwhite

This abomination needs to end

I'll never get over how ironic it is how much of a non-argument that comic is

youtube.com/watch?v=JWzjn0N9g4g

He is not white, he is a jew.

Moly isn't too bad but fuck Milo, Crowder, and Avallone

this post

wow that is some of the most impressive autism I've seen in a long time, well done.

Gas him
t. Finn

Milo is bringing more youth to places like these.

>>Faggots

Put your fucking pride aside and understand this is nothing but a good thing.

>>AIDS

We can further subvert these new people once they inevitably find their way here.

>>Paint the board pink

Don't fuck up a good thing you autist.

>>A dick in the ass is never a good thing

Cernovich is really full of himself, but he does do decent reporting.

He's gay and writes articles on why SJWs are bad (as if they aren't just a fringe group and 95% of people know they're retarded.) He doesn't add anything new but just rehashes obvious ideas for Redditors and fags.

^^^^^this

There's 1 thing I won't tolerate and that's being called nonwhite by a racemix-promoting gay jew faggot

If you're an archetype aryan with the body of a greek god you might have a shot but even then you're walking on thin ice

But from Milo? Day of the rope is now feget

gtfo, milo, you just tried to swindle reddit a couple days ago.

Well you aren't even arguing anything just spouting memes might as well join in

Yeah. You need to have flexibility. You need a starting point.

People just think you're fucking crazy when you throw pure undiluted redpill shit at them.

>defending sodomy

i want neopol to leave. this is a christian board and faggots do nothing but destroy social cohesion of white societies

you cant be redpilled and like faggots

seems like a nice guy, but i feel like he's always overcompensating for something. like he was bullied a lot earlier in life, and now he needs to make up for it.

Oh, yeah because smoking is the least healthy thing he does.

WE WUZ VIKINGS AN SHIEEEET

Wish he would die of AIDS already desu.

Sagey.

>Moly
>not too bad
youtu.be/mYovJLzDIHI

>implying you were doing anything different
kek
we're all just memes in the end anyway

fin girls are cute

back to your board faggot

>>lgbt

>Hating someone who is teaching normies to despise BLM, Muslims and lefties while you're posting angrily in an anonymous online echo chamber

Leafy isnt "alt right" tho

He's just some beta faggot who lets his cucked frustrations out in JewTube videos

Idk who the fuck Hunter Avallone is

And he's taken a mouthful in the butt.

RARE
A
R
E

Enough with that retarded meme.

this. They're doing it for personal gain

I kinda have a feeling he's pretending to be gay so he has free reign to say things we cant

(((V4Ux6IiH)))

most people who don't have autism realized he was full of shit long ago. Hell I kinda admired him at the start of gamergate, but after a while you start to realize there's nothing there but edgy contrarianism.

Fuck off milo
We're full

Who cares, milo a kike shill and probably not even real faggot as well.

Yeah I wondered that.

most white nationalists are too autistic and too "MUH ALT RIGHT" to realize how much he's helping, there is a reason people like spencer and taylor befriend him and not demonize him like the autists of this board

Reminder that his maternal grandmother is a jewess from Thessaloniki (the "New York" of Greece)

Milo is a cuck.

Wow, we really are the jews now

lol
>not knowing that "trickle down economics" is currently happening
>not knowing that it is simply a function of any capitalistic society inherently
>pretending as if reagan preventing the US from heading down a death spiral of stagflation was a bad thing

christ you are a faggot

Also I'd add that Milo is giving the leftists a taste of their own medicine.

The left would always push their ideology and talking points through the mouthpiece of an "oppressed" victim like a single mom or that dead muslim's parents or whatever the fuck. You saw it at the DNC repeatedly.

The reason they do this is so that you can't criticize them. If you attack what they are saying the left will pretend you are attacking the person. When donald trump said that the dead muslims parents were wrong the media jumped on it and the headline was "Trump attacks Dead Muslims Father".

With Milo BEING a minority and espousing conservative views, we can essentially do the same thing. Liberals are attacking a gay man over his beliefs.

Faggot's taking you all for a ride! Screencap this post.

My buddies the Finns aren't white but you Griechische Pissbacke are white hehe sure. Pay debts faggot

Milo is the Ernst Rohm of our cause
For those that know History, his time will come

Holy shit he's literally a divisive kike

>white nationalist
>literally takes nigger dick in every hole he has

>taking a furry seriously

come on guys, really?

you guys are worshipping a man who wants to fuck his dog

milo is a divisive kike who was installed by the left years ago to purposefully pull this shit

WAKE THE FUCK UP

yes, i will keep bumping this thread

milo is a fucking furry, you are all blind as hell, you have been taken for a ride for years

>getting banned from twitter

i assume that wasn't part of the plan but it happened so he shifted tactics

maybe because milo is a degenerate furfag?

just sayin

Dubs is truth.
Dont stick your weiner where it doesnt go
Theres lots of hoes, so save it bros,

The Kikes will hire
The shills will stoke the fire
The nose doesn't want you to know
Don't stick your weiner where it doesn't go

You're not down with nazifurs?

Milo is a jew sent here to subvert pol. Ignore delete slide sage DONT RESPOND TO THIS NIGGER LOVING KIKE FAGGOT

that is the most cringe-worthy cancer inducing thing I have ever fucking seen in my entire 10-year tenure here on Cred Forums

IM GONNA MEET HIM TOMORROW AT MY UNI. WHAT DO SENPAI

This board is full of retards who worship faggots like milo and Martin shkreli.

>suit-jacket with folded up sleeves
Degenerate to the bone.

yes, i remember /new/ very fucking well,

for the newfags = /new/ was the news board and it's the precursor to what we now call Cred Forums

Give him a blowjob

Milo is a scammer all memes aside. Already two documented instances of him scamming his supporters. The "white privilege" scholarship, and the Nimble Pac shit.

No you astronomical fucking dumb fuck, he's a fucking Kike you stupid piece of fucking shit, he's not even fucking White for fucks sake, get out of here you worthless fucking normie devil degenerate. Go smoke your pot, have faggot ordies, and talk about how your brown sluts are hot or what ever it is your worthless fucks do.

Holy shit, what?

That's pretty thich coming from a greek Jew

Milo is controlled opposition. Stop giving these fucks attention. Do not accept Alt-Right as a fucking label. We cannot let our ideas and outlooks be condensed to a dyed haired, limp wristed, coal burning attention whore.

Moly and Watson are cool. Vox, Milo, and Cern, are faggots though.

>Finns arent white

t: Greek jew faggot

How to rustle the jimmies of a finn

>is a faggot
>is a kike
>Lets niggers fuck him in the ass
>has stolen money that should have gone to trump campaign through phony donation sites like the kike he is
>obviously just cashing out on the alt-right

I would think even a reddit newfag-tier dumbass would know why this guys full of shit and you shouldn't support him involving himself with us in any way.

damn at that pic,

He's a degenerate homo. What's the point of bring people here if faggotry is what you want to promote. You fucking moron.

>Nazi Furs

>Nazi

>furry

WHAT KIND OF MENTAL GYMNASTICS IS GOING ON IN THAT PICTURE?

Leaf is right. We aren't guardians of this place. Nobody here has the right to try and shut up any voices except the stupid ones.

WELL ATLEAST IM NOT AN ASSPLUNGED COAL BURNING HOMO

He's reminding us that he's been one of us all along.

He "cucks" because he's acting as a foot in the door allowing us to bust through after him. He's trying to be the sugar to our redpill. If you can accept civic nationalism you're a step away from being fully redpilled.

This.

for the rest of us that """""honour""""" goes to your posts

>finns aren't white

Says the coalburning kike, lmao.

Greek kike faggot in charge of being white.

GTFO you fucking liar, criminal, faggot scum.

>Trusting a Jew.

See

No, most of the young people who are fans of milo have already been going to Cred Forums for many years when they were underaged. The only connection milo really has to Cred Forums is that some people on Cred Forums like him.

>white nationalist
>posts pics of black dudes who rammed his ass and routinely talks about only fucking black guys

Ok lol

I am old and don't know who any of these people are except Milo. And Milo is a crackhead now.

Reagan gave me credit card in the 50's so I could go broke and the banks would own me? Gotcha!

Millenial cucks being actually beta. As in the animal kingdom definition of subservient.
If any of them were my sons, I'd fucking disown them.

A lot of buttmad mongol... eh, I mean finns, in this thread honestly.

I hate Finnish "mongol" bullying
If any country does not deserve to be bullied it is Suomi and its people

Finns are my favorite people

He is a useful tool.

What does this attitude gain you?

I love you Finland. Milo is a fucking crackhead scam artist.

He will be arrested within six months for some nigger tier scam/crack and heroin possession.

So she's getting railed by sandniggers and mongols daily? What is the point of proving you're a cuck-country, I don't get it.

I don't think he believes the stuff he preaches. His whole character seems ingenuine.

he's making alt-right a bit more kosher :)

seriously tho, I don't trust someone who went from in your face reporting to literally political version of Paris Hilton in less than a year

I bet you he paid for all that fancy shit with stolen "fundraiser" money

yes, you can only be one thing. I sure hope you aren't implying otherwise.

>Italy

Furries :D

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING
GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

God I hope so

I didnt think that existed. I thought russians just let faggots suck them off then killed them so nobody would find out about it

IT'S FUCKING OVER

>niggers here get beaten daily
>niggers in finnland run the country

youtube.com/watch?v=gFBNLsUfafw

Fuck off, mongol cuck.

Lol that replica Louis Vuitton

Milo should get down on his knees to kiss SJW's feet for allowing him the freedom to get fucked in the ass by gay niggers

He's not gay and just a good actor. Prove me wrong.

So are we already forgetting about how he tried to siphon Trump donations?

You literally have no idea how immigrants are treated here? We're not like sweden. you half bred turkshit.

>You literally have no idea how immigrants are treated here?

conservativepost.com/the-rape-epidemic-by-refugees-in-finland-has-reached-the-point-where-fins-have-given-up/

>spreading your wife's pussy for some somali semen is now being uncucked

Sorry for your country, Gengis Cuck, it's actually sad, no joking.

I was in that room. Good time

>american youth is literally worshipping a coalburning kike faggot

>White

WHAT THE HELL IS THAT LINK :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Am i supposed to take seriously some cuckservative news article?

Lord you truly are the sub-human scum i thought. Mussolini was too good for you.

Respect bro. Fuck using the face of faggots and minorities to pander to normies.

Eventually white pride groups will be associated with nothing but edgy teens shitposting for teh lulz.

Instead of people wanting to fight us, the public will just mock us and then ignore us entirely like a paper tiger.

The day when people stop being angry that we exist is the day we cease to exist.

Fuck that.

>He alone, who owns the youth, gains the future.

Yep, truly the cuckservative mindset, you fucking dolt.

>not white

tell me about your flag

why does it wear the blue stripes?

listen to this degenerate you idiots

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_violence_in_Finland

>country where at least 5 women per day get raped
>not even accounting the unreported ones because your country promotes getting raped by a somali as a good thing and your women love it
>not a third world shithole

Kek, that somali semen really went to your head, you should stop drinking it.

I agree, we need Milo

But he still is an annoying faggot at times, he does have his good moments though

Because blue sky and white clouds. Otherwise it's a christianity thing.

Triggered

Now it's just getting weak. Try more turk.

Seriously. We need to hold our nose and tolerate Milo. He may be a degenerate faggot, useful idiot but he's our useful idiot. He's cheeky and modern enough to get past kids (US designed) mental programming, to give them the initial redpill.

What he starts, we finish. I've sent hundreds of kids here personally meeting them through vidya. They think I'm funny and I show them memes from here, then I send them here.

We can't afford to turn down any avenues of advance. This is like a fucking war, and sometimes war is ugly. You can't always be picky about your allies. We have to be in this to win. We're 70 years behind in this fight.

>finns aren't white

Who says otherwise? They are honorary Aryans anyway.

kek
Finns don't like homos, he shouldn't go there, they will stab him in asshole for this. Unbantable people, only Sven gets angry up here for bants.

It makes no sense for the Alt-Right to look up to a fag.

Thanks for the input darkie. Post hand pic

The downside is from being right-wing, we become centrists who compromise on everything. Preserving our culture? What's that? Gays are totally good for the nuclear family goy-I mean guy. ;^)

user understands.

Is this true? I thought Finns loved homos

>finns aren't white
RRRREEEEEEEE

Kek.

>it's all f-fake and b-bait!

Keep trying, Abdul.

Kai Murros is actually gay too.

faggy cringelord with BPD pandering to racist manchildren with asperger syndrome

He is constantly thinking of new ways to line his pockets with your money btw

I mean in that regard he isn't all that different from his daddy

He lined his pockets with your donations to his “Yiannopoulos Privilege Grant” (the privilege to give this faggot money?)

he cashed in between $100k-$250k form that none of which went to paying for scholarships for white males as he claimed

and on top of that he thinks of you as garbage and laughs at you

in 2013 he wrote "there’s something a bit tragic, isn’t there, about men in their thirties hunched over a controller whacking a helmeted extraterrestrial? I’m in my late twenties, and even I find it sad. And yet there are so many of them – enough to support a multi-billion dollar video games industry. That’s an awful lot of unemployed saddos living in their parents’ basements."

These reeks of what some Swedish feminist that got a PhD over there, because nobody cared or wanted to through her academia as I understood.

Anyways this "woman" goes to the UN and spews shit ala this. She starts working in oslo before this, and I don't remember the turn of events, but they started to look at her material........

It was not science, it was fairytales, delusions with nothing to back it up. They let this loose. She was rewoked any right to be in academia here, because she is no academic.

It just popped in. Also this... they lie, all people lie, you can't ask, research 101, observe! Asking people is useless and invalid.

Heh always weird with research you go in, and you sort of have an idea of where it will end and what the result will be. But my damn, many times you are puzzled to stand there and find the opposite of what you thought(you shouldn't do this, but you can't take away it).

pic related: you

kek why do pekka want to be a lazy ass brownie dego

What the fuck are you babling about maplejew?

rauhotu ny vitun autisti.

>A FUCKING LEAF
pic related

Jewish tricks, they are full of dicks.

He is a jew...

>HEIL ODIN

Finns do not worship Norse gods, PRAISE UKKO!

>PR cucking
Fuck right off

also go pay debts dego!
It's what I'm talking about here, up here people are harsh and have to think a head or die.

Down there these femis just sit around in the sun with everything growing. How they manage to pull it down the shitter like this.......

Would never happen in north, if it do, we fix it. IE look at iceland

They are not running around asking for Gibs, no they worked hard and fixed their shit. I'm actually very ashamed of my gov and Jens (((Stoltenberg))) for not helping our own people here, but they fixed it them selves.

FUCK STOLENBERG!

Why don't you post here anymore you gay cunt

>abandon all principles in order to pander
>look at me, i control stuff

He's telling Milo the Jew to get out, while defending your whiteness.

I really wish this homo would catch AIDS and die already.

Oh dear jesus no!

>I stood by my principles and watched my entire civilization come undone
>but at least I maintained my purity of my principles

Hello cuckservative retard.

jews

No. This is the whole point of Milo, he is subverting the ideology, encouraging degeneracy amongst other things and destroying it from within like a typical scheming kike

Is there anyone on the Right that Cred Forums does like? The Left seems to have way more solidarity. But if you make any thread about Milo, Gavin McInnes, Steven Crowder, Ann Coulter, David Duke, Richard Spencer, Ben Shapiro... the majority of posters here will have something negative to say.

how insecure can one man be?

I've tasted Finnish pussy and it's good stuff.

Bullshit Finns aren't white.

Just go with the classics

MILO NO
WHYYY

Ammericans aren't

a walking meme

LOL giving up on your principles is the definition of cuckservativism you american idiot.

>One definition of cuckservative is a conservative who sells out,[10] having bought into all of the key premises of the left,[11] and is enthralled with liberal values.[6]

well maybe i am not white but i sure am not a homo kike.

Nope. In the real world cuckservatives "stood by their principles" refusing to stoop to the level of lefitsts, and lost every battle. Exactly what you're suggesting we do. Hmm really made me think. You fucking hooknosed demon, trying to subvert us to use losing tactics. Get gassed faggot.

hmm what to make of this

Look at all you fuckwits looking a gift horse in the mouth.

>But user, milo is a fag got Greek jew

Honestly, I give zero fucks. Until someone better comes along and starts dispensing red pills he's the best we got.

Eat a duck you autistis, you're doing harm to the cause and you don't even realize it.

Big Brother is right, the level of awareness of political strategy on this board is near zero.

This Teemu,

But unfortunately to speak with our modern degenerate morons, you require degenerates that are liberal proof like Milo.

They won't survive when an actual leader comes forward, but they'll do their part in starting the spark.

THIS

i was a liberal befor Cred Forums and i thought you fucks are just a bunch of autistic racists

and now I truly see, you are just autistic and ((((sometimes)))) right.

Are the Chinese even allowed on Cred Forums? Are you using a proxy?

Rude.

>invite more normies in
Yes, because that always works out for the best. Always.

Wow I am deeply offended in behalf of Chengis-Khan

this

Whoa! Thanks for correcting the record

>a Jewish homosexual that frequently sucks and fucks miles of black dick is one of the so-called "leaders" of the (((alt-right)))

You literally can't make this shit up.