Why are you fuckers so afraid the democrats will rig the elections?

why are you fuckers so afraid the democrats will rig the elections?

the republicans did it when al gore was suppose to win the elections and nothing happened. what goes around comes around. deal with it, pussies.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/17/trump-hillary-clinton-first-presidential-candidate-proposing-to-abolish-u-s-borders/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-17/why-dont-they-trust-her-look-one-hillary-clintons-first-ever-scandals
youtube.com/watch?v=nKt2zaOrxD8&feature=youtu.be
theamericanmirror.com/bernie-bust-150-turn-sanders-ohio-stop-hillary/
youtube.com/watch?v=9sTQEEHaQqc&feature=youtu.be
fox13now.com/2016/09/12/prominent-latino-activist-tony-yapias-charged-with-rape/
hiddenamericans.com/politics/forget-3am-phone-call-hillary-looks-too-sleepy-for-a-10pm-call-after-nyc-bombings/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>implying its not the same people rigging it for whoever agrees to do the bidding of the banks and war industry, and this time its hillary

muh political parties

It's the same establishment picking their candidate now as it was then.

they already fucking have with bernie shithead

the masters did it, they don't care about democrats or republicans

I'm terrified that Drumpf will rig the election. In fact I think we need to have hundreds of thousands of UN and EU officials here to monitor the election process to make sure it is fair. Drumpfkins are getting desperate so we need to make sure the democratic process remains fair.

>Drumpf voters unironically think people should have to present identification just to register to vote
>Drumpf voters unironically think thats how our founding fathers want it

The TPP is dead, thank Bernie and Donald for that.

>why are you fuckers so afraid the democrats will rig the elections?

You trying to shame us into not caring about election rigging?

>al gore was suppose to win the elections

>I mean like, even though we only want each person to vote once - one vote per person
>and like, even though it's easy to obtain id.
WHY SHOULD WE HAVE TO YOU?
YOU RACIST FUCKS THINK WE'RE GONNA CHEAT JUST CUZ WE'RE BLACK?

>do you cheat though?
WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH US BEING BLACK?

Because Hillary only got the nomination because the primaries were rigged

kill yourself

is it true she got all her deals cancelled recently?

>Bush got 50,456,002 votes
>Gore got 50,999,897 votes
>Al Gore wasn't supposed to win.

Ok.

Oh, I forgot our founding fathers were racist and mysogonist. We need a constitutional convention with minorities, women, undocumented immigrants and LBTQs making up the majority of votes. CIS white men don't speak for 99% of this country.

>when al gore was suppose to win the elections
and us right wingers are bad with memes.

>al gore was suppose to win the elections
Was he? Weird.

By the way, Every single year a bunch of dead people vote democrat. And a bunch of voter registration groups specifically pander and cator to democrat registrants.

Every.
Fucking.
Year.

florida was outright rigged and stolen from democrats

Ugh, she's so fucking ugly

You do know that a democrat designed the Florida ballot that caused the whole mess in the first place.

actually the continued recounts showed increasingly obvious voted fraud for the democratic nominee.

This has been documented by more than one independent auditor

Hillary has the FBI, the DoJ, the White House, the MSM in her back pocket and she has the backing of the Bilderberg Group.

>the republicans did it when al gore was suppose to win
So you're saying that there's no difference between the parties? Good for you! You're one step closer to accepting the truth.

> and nothing happened
Except 9/11, the invasion of Iraq and the Patriot Act.

>what goes around comes around. deal with it, pussies.
So when Republicans steal elections, that's bad...but when Democrats steal elections, that's good?

> florida was rigged against the dems
> not knowing that the elections boards of every one of the "questionable" districts was run by leftists
> failing to grasp that the "butterfly ballots" were designed and implemented by leftists
> being completely ignorant of the blatant electoral fraud perpetrated by leftists in every american election from dog catcher to president

this is why we dont allow gypsies into our country.

>what is electoral vote

>I'm terrified that Drumpf will rig the election.
The problem with your reasoning is that Trump doesn't have the structure in place to rig the election. The Democrats however, do.

>Oh, I forgot our founding fathers were racist and mysogonist
Of course they were. They were right.

>We need a constitutional convention with minorities, women, undocumented immigrants and LBTQs making up the majority of votes.
How's that fair for whites?

Does that means that Whites should be given a majority of the power in non-White countries?

>CIS white men don't speak for 99% of this country.
Does that mean that you anti-Whites don't speak for Whites?

We're just laying the groundwork for mayhem if Trump loses

An outdated system that literally takes power away from votes and places in the hands of politicians.

You realize 51% and 100% of California voting for a candidate is worth the same amount in the election right?

You fucking retard

By the way, the Democrats were the ones trying to rig that election and got blown the fuck out harder and harder every time they took it to court

I wish gore had one. Then we'd have gotten the pendulum to swing back 12 years ago, and wouldn't be in this horrible fucking mess.

Bush Jr. has the honor of being the only President worse than Obama.

>Amurrican
>Doesn't know about the Electoral College
Actually, I'm not surprised by this. Most Amurricans are brainwashed into idiocy by the Judeo media.

>An outdated system that literally takes power away from votes and places in the hands of politicians.
Then legally replace it through the proper channels.

You don't get to pretend that the Electoral College doesn't exist just when your party's candidate loses the election due to it.

You mean the "activist" court that your cuckservatives always bitch about?

>Political tyranny is ok when our guy does it :^)

>I wish gore had one
One what? set of balls?

>Proper channels

Politicians control those. You'd have an easier time getting politicians to lower their own wages.

Ugh can't believe I use to shitpost Chloe on Cred Forums
She looks like shit now

THEY ABOLISH VOTER ID LAWS

WHY ELSE DO THAT OTHER THAN TO RIG ELECTIONS

Fuck are you talking about? The democrats are scared that they WONT be rigged.

>You mean the "activist" court that your cuckservatives always bitch about?
As opposed to being an anti-White libcuck?

>>Political tyranny is ok when our guy does it :^)
Does that apply to Democrats and Liberals as well?

>Politicians control those. You'd have an easier time getting politicians to lower their own wages.
Then vote those politicians that are blocking change out.

Or is it that you're advocating for a Leftist revolution that would execute any and every Republican and/or Conservative in the government?

The right does this too, but instead of community organizers it's mega churches signing up rednecks to vote for Schlomo Freetradeberg(alternate spelling: Ted Cruz) who says abortion is wrong and uses the phrases "traditional marriage" and "true conservative".

How many wars did Bush fight in again?

It's hilarious that Gore is seen by the right as a coward when he's a vet and Bush went to a preppy air force school for rich kids and is seen as a bad ass. Reminds me of that Jason Kandar ad where he assembles an AR-15 blindfolded and despite serving in both Iraq and Afghanistan, is seen as a wimp compared to a rich fat businessman simply because of the political kool aid the right gulps down.

>Please support Cred Forums by disabling your ad blocker on *.Cred Forums.org/*, purchasing a self-serve ad, or buying a Cred Forums Pass.
...this is new

I was going to say you will not see the big picture as long as you think the elections are between parties. The Bush family are established with connections to lobbies just as the Clintons are. Regardless of party affiliation they are in the same elitist circles. The establishment does whatever it pleases. This is why both parties hate populist candidates. The GOP would prefer to be perpetual losers than for an outsider to win office.

because they rigged their own primaries

Bruh we literally have more Gypsies than Romania...

>66 KB JPG
>The TPP is dead, thank Bernie and Donald for that

TPP is going to be put through during the lame duck session. If Trump becomes prez, he won't do jack shit. If Hillary is in, the it will be "oh, gee golly. Well nullifying it is going to take a lot of work guise...just be patient- you don't want to rush things!"

Because if they can they will try.

Blacked by chance the rapper

>How many wars did Bush fight in again?
Afghanistan, Iraq

Just the same as Obama.
Well, additionally Syria and wherever ISIS is.

>It's hilarious that Gore is seen by the right as a coward when he's a vet and Bush went to a preppy air force school for rich kids and is seen as a bad ass. Reminds me of that Jason Kandar ad where he assembles an AR-15 blindfolded and despite serving in both Iraq and Afghanistan, is seen as a wimp compared to a rich fat businessman simply because of the political kool aid the right gulps down.
Well, Leftists are generally cowards that let the state fight their battles for them. The Right also lets the state fight for them, but they're usually willing to join the state and fight along with it.

Problem is, both the Left and the Right are doing exactly what their (((masters))) demand of them. That's why the Left/Right narrative is a flawed one. They're both controlled by one (((group))).

It's not about badass or pussy whatever. If we had 4 years of wacko lefty technocrat Gore reactionary movements would have gained much more traction much earlier and we probably would never have had Obama or Hillary.

i know this bitch quit movies, she gunna be the next UFC female champ.

Even the people need to be checked and balanced.

>leftists are too faggy to care about vote rigging so you should be too
commit suicide

>It's hilarious that Gore is seen by the right as a coward when he's a vet and Bush went to a preppy air force school for rich kids and is seen as a bad ass

Al Gore went against the wishes of his Senator father and enlisted in the Army, even making it to Vietnam.

Bush pussed out, had daddy put him in an ANG unit he more than likely never actually served at and spent the war in the US.

Kerry went, too- but he got smeared by the right despite being a combat vet.

Right wingers talk big about the military but don't really give a shit if you aren't on their team.

Actually our founding fathers only allowed land owners to vote dumbass.

This kept sleazy democrap types from buying the vote by getting the riff raff's choice elected.

>John "I use my War Hero status when I throw medals" Kerry

how about everyone agrees to not rig elections and sets in place protocols to ensure that?

>how about everyone agrees to not rig elections and sets in place protocols to ensure that?
But then the government couldn't be controlled by the Jews.

Hillary Clinton First Presidential Candidate Proposing to Abolish U.S. Borders

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/17/trump-hillary-clinton-first-presidential-candidate-proposing-to-abolish-u-s-borders/

A Look At One Of Hillary Clinton's Early Scandals

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-17/why-dont-they-trust-her-look-one-hillary-clintons-first-ever-scandals

Huma Abedin EXPOSED- Terrorist ties to 9/11 funders

youtube.com/watch?v=nKt2zaOrxD8&feature=youtu.be

BERNIE BUST: Only 150 turn out at Sanders Ohio stop for Hillary

theamericanmirror.com/bernie-bust-150-turn-sanders-ohio-stop-hillary/

Google Subverting Election for Hillary

youtube.com/watch?v=9sTQEEHaQqc&feature=youtu.be

Prominent Latino activist Tony Yapias charged with rape

fox13now.com/2016/09/12/prominent-latino-activist-tony-yapias-charged-with-rape/

Forget 3AM Phone Call, Hillary Looks Too Sleepy For A 10PM Call After NYC Bombings

hiddenamericans.com/politics/forget-3am-phone-call-hillary-looks-too-sleepy-for-a-10pm-call-after-nyc-bombings/

ew

WTF
THIS [pic related] REFRIGERATOR BOX NEEDS TO JUST DIE

Lol YES

I kind of want this to happen just so that the obvious corruption will get more Trump voters out to the polls and maybe even change some people's minds.

People are actually responding seriously to this bait?

>graffiti on a fridge

Why are you using a refrigerator as the OP pic???

>those sweaty chest hairs

i'm spent. what's this thread about again?