Reminder that when dealing with american flagged posters, there's a greater than 1 in 3 chance that they're a shitskin

Reminder that when dealing with american flagged posters, there's a greater than 1 in 3 chance that they're a shitskin.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ijvKBPJJh7Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

there's literally nothing wrong with being not white

t. Tyrone

TECHNICALLY 68% IF WE COUNT NON MESTIZO HISPANICS

Correct, there is only something wrong with not being American and living in the greatest country every built.

Hello Tyreques

>implying there are niggers on Cred Forums
Pretty sure everyone who posts here is white. This is literally a white nationalist board after all.

And there's a 1% chance your bomb will fail

By that same logic: 2/3rds of WorldStar users are White.

Reminder that when dealing with bong flagged posters, there's a greater than 1 in 3 chance he's named Muhammad.

How can this be when I'm half black?

>63% white and we're still better than you
Stay mad faggot

>seven, eight, nine, ten
>MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

0.05c has been deposited to your account.

That only applies if everyone in the USA uses Cred Forums. If an American posts in something resembling a comprehensible sentence, it's skewed favorably towards them being white.

heil it, brutha

Wrong I'm Hispanic
>inb4 the retard shouting Mestizo shows up

I showed that bevore,and I`m secure that your post, no matter how it is accurately, it will be saged.
Congrats for ya vravery pal.

you're forgetting the fact that they would be here, on the internet, on Cred Forums...

instead of doing whatever the fuck else like robbing stores and protesting the killing of criminals

This is stupid. America is so large that it's very much a regional type of country and quite stratified.

Coloreds are concentrated in certain areas, like the urban centers. Once you get outside of the main lib-shit cities, the white demographics go up to 80-95%.

The last black person I saw was probably a month ago and I only see a handful of spics.

>tfw my other half is actually arab
T R U M P 2 0 1 6
R
U
M
P

> comprehensible sentence
what, like this ? -

Why do Cred Forums thinks that they are the only white people on the planet?

And yet we are more based then the white cucks that disgrace and betray their own race in the real world, piss off

That number includes arabs,jews,turks and other "west asians". Actual whites are even fewer.

>implying they have internet access in prison

Not even close

Reminder that the most popular name in the UK is Muhammad. So the likelyhood of someone with a british flag is a muzrat is high.

>tfw Polak with hazel eyes
Am I white, koledzy?

Doesn't work that way. That's like saying 12% of people on world star hip hop are black.

tippity tep, srsly senpai dats sum dank ass meme magikkk roight thurr desu kys but no seriously thanks for making me lol

I am half white half poo in loo

I am a proud american patriot

nigger

Daily reminder there's still more than triple the amount of whites in American than all of Great Britain
Also daily reminder we have guns to correct our population problems very quickly

Have you ever considered that the vast majority of american posters on Cred Forums are white?

it's 5%

>I am a proud american patriot
pootriot**

Asian reporting

This. Our country unites every background under flag like no other country can. God bless America.

what about asians, latinos, and other
white 63
black 13
latinos 20
asians 3
native americans 1
not perfect but close enough

not even for a moment, especially not after reading the replies in this thread

Reminder that 20% of New Zealand is Maori. Every time you see their flag there's a 1 in 5 chance that he has loads of strange spirals all over his face and arse.

kek.
I think he's added himself on the recognized posters list.

Nigga I'm only not black on brazilian's standards and nowhere else

3 times as many whites ?
you have 5 times the population of the UK and you're proud of that ?

This, the majority of America's minorities are concentrated in the poor, urban areas, AKA "Da Hood," and that's only the trashy ones.

Middle East and North Africa are whites too in America so they're probably more like 55% white

>american Cred Forums posters don't exhibit selection bias vis a vis the general population

You best be trolling achmed

kek
> tfw no spiral arsed gf

There are literally niggers on Cred Forums reading our dank memes

Hispanic's not a race

who gives a fuck about being "white"? we have the Constitution, guns, low taxes. . . that's the problem with you European faggots, you're collectivists

Yes we are all one race THE HUMAN RACE

No problem, I only hate niggers and jews

fpbp

> Native Americans 1
how sad; it's their fucking land

A study done of over 100k Americans found that the Euro- American genome was 98.6% European.

Reminder that Mr. Britbong doesn't realize that the Americans here are far from a random sample of Americans.

More like 1 in 2, they consider mexicans white. Though there are white mexicans you can't count on the majority of them being white.

debatable

muslim is german in germany :^)

I'm half Russian and half Mexican and I'm shit skinned.

I'm also probably more American than half the Americans who post on Cred Forums. God I love America.

Also, I do think shit skins cause nearly every problem in the world.

9/10 negros and 7/10 spics are too stupid to get here.

There are way too many American spics here for my liking though.

reminder that when dealing with specific groups of a larger population, the specific group is often not indicative of the larger population unless it is established to be this way

so edgy

shut the fuck up virgin

>1/3 chance the name of this poster is LeShawn

I coulden't imagiene too many non-whites posting here. If they did, they'd probabily be anchor babies who love America.

I'm convinced atleast 50% posters with Netherlands flag are muslims

Built by whom? Millions of white men
What for? For their people (whites) to be free not for foreign hordes who not only bring down the quality of life but also overwhelmingly vote for the democrats, then again you are a stupid Trump supporter who the founders would've shot if given the chance.

Yeah I'm sure it does Paco.

That's all you have muuh 5m mooslims

>muh guns
You have a muslim anti american kenyan black for president, less than half of the American babies are white and your campuses are cucked beyond any european country including sweden. Where are this patriot guns blazing atm?? I see you still hiding behind your computer screen

>calling someone a virgin
>implying you are not a projecting faggot

There is LITERALLY nothing wrong with being Hispanic.

>no white guilt whatsoever
>strong culture and unity
>homogenous country
>hard working

Being Hispanic is fucking great, I have never once dreamt of being white.

2bh whites are kinda cucks

How can you love a country that wouldn't have even allowed (and rightfully so) your family members to move there a few decades ago?

This fucking guy.

>salty niggers

>Some hispanics can't be white

You know, it's pretty selfish of you mestizos to think you own the word Hispanic.

Some white people have their ethnicity labeled "Hispanic" cause it's not a race

I'm white, whiter than you.

>rapists

I accept you

Nice b8 faggo

>be spic of the mulatto
>participating in this thread

>implying you aren't low test

kys Tyrone/Pedro

Why don't you move to an hispanic country then? Oh wait nevermind we all know why.

>Rape,cartels,drugs,murder and acting like a bunch of godless pagans is considered culture in the current year

>homogenous
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>hard working
The facts say otherwise.

If you're a hispanic who is brown you need to get the fuck out cause you fucks are browning the word hispanic for non mestizo hispanics

KEK

SHART
IN
MART

see flag.wot race am i?

>implying Cred Forums is a flat representation of American demographics
>implying shitskins use the internet other than to post selfies with guns pointed at the camera

Yeah and all whites are serial killers huh? Please spare me the mindless dribble.

Truth hurts I know.

I was born in the US therfore it is MY country.

I have no loyalty to my parents homeland, the USA is my home.

I honestly don't give a shit what some member of a dying race has to say.

Nigger detected

>200+ years later and still butthurt

>sub 100

Master race checking in

He's right you know. Even our president is non-white.

I accept you as long as you show that you are an honorable man. Lots of white people lack this and I would accept an honorable brown skinned person over a sniveling anglo any day.

Black here

Non-white reporting in. I come here for the bantz and the ironic shit posting.

I also think very highly of myself and am racist to a couple ethnicities but especially Slavs.

question: why do you people smell so bad?

daily reminder Cred Forums isn't racist
we have hundreds of countries posting here, people of different race, religion, culture, etc.
THIS IS A BOARD OF PEACE

>niggers have computers
>beaners have computers
No.

With that said, I'm only half nigger. So I do have a computer.

Maybe OP is right.

i regret making this thread

I wasn't actually expecting all these american flags to admit to being non-white

feel kinda bad now desu

I have an IQ of 115 from mensa.

I'm no genius, but I am definitely NOT sub 100.

I'm sure you're 180 right lad?

I'm literally the most patriotic person on this board, people who know my Name know already.

I guarantee I am whiter than both of you

You're allright, my friend. Come with me and celebrate today, National Cheeseburger Day.

I rather be a shitskin than some scrawny cucked beta fag who gets PTSD from browsing /k/ for more than 2 minutes

also a reminder that the younger the poster, the more likely they're a non-white

Wrong. Nigga right here

how did you know ????

It's our board now

we prizzydent now

As with IQing, Shitskins cannot and do not Cred Forums at the same rate as Actual White Humans.

You're just trying to get in a screencap like the "There's literally nothing wrong with being jewish" poster.

Who is the cheer leading qt?

>exposed

My name is L'aquarius Matlantis Jackson

That's correct.

Fuck off you sad virgin. Nobody likes you irl.

How the fuck could you get PTSD from browsing /k/?

Show me the proper way to Cred Forums kawaii desu senpai

In reality it's much higher. The under 20 population is about 45%, under 30 maybe 55% so that's about 50% of Americans online.

wuts irl mean?

Please tell me it's skewed and cherry picked data like Obama's unemployment drop lie.

it's internal revenue service but he just wrote irl instead of irs.

Does your white half fantasize about eating cucked by your black half?

Do you think about your mom's family owning your dad's family back in the day?

>You're just trying to get in a screencap like the "There's literally nothing wrong with being jewish" poster.

*claps slowly* Bravo my little dumpling.... you figured out my master plan. I thought I might fool your supreme autistic detective abilities, but it looks like I'll have to kill you instead

Night Night

dad said he hats irl cuz of taxes.

me 2!

I Rekt your Love taco

Those populations are tiny in the US tho. Maybe 1% Arab, less than 1% North African, 1% Persian, Jews 2%, and fucking nothing from the caucuses.

>you figured out my master plan
was getting caught part of your master plan ?

I never knew Canadians were so based.
Maybe I should move to Canada instead.

even their whites are mongrels, those ancestry dna test threads are hilarious

>getting outdone by mongrels.
Hey, but at least you have tea and Arabs rape your daughters for free.

I doubt most of them could solve the captcha

>there's a greater than 1 in 3 chance that they're a shitskin.
Assuming brown people know how to use a computer and find an anime image board.

If there is one single doubt in your mind that America isn't where you belong, then maybe you should get the fuck out. Leave this beautiful country for the ones who truly love it.

I'm 25% pacific islander but you couldn't even tell.

I can tell you're not white by looking at your flag

youtu.be/ijvKBPJJh7Q

I'm white though

Fuck man, I can handle bantz but some truths are just too hurtful.

Well memed, have a (YOU)

Filthy maori tribal here

Bullshit. That statistic uses our territories as well in order to determine percentage white. However, when they post on this board, they have the flag of their territory accurately represented. The statistic you're referencing has approximately 5 million too many non-whites stuffing the minority numbers.

Fuck off

>tfw you realize it's actually much more likely than that because White Americans skew older.
>tfw you realize this is true for every majority European country

I don't think so since most blacks and hispanics vote democrat and this is a very explicit pro-trump board.

libertarian/yankee retard

Nah, senpai. There is.

Kiaro cuz

Bloody musket must have misfired

CHI

>implying niggers & spics can operate computers

Yes, 3 times as many whites

fatbongs btfo

sounds like something a mongrel with no identity would say