Redpill me on why normies like him and others dislike him

redpill me on why normies like him and others dislike him

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vHfdd-PQVwo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Normies like black science man because one slightly >85 IQ nigger who got everything handed to him because of his race somehow means that all niggers are capable of being astrophysicists.

Others hate black science man for the same reason.

because niggers are little normy pets

Because the man is a notorious fedora tipper.

Because a black person doing normal things makes them a novel and makes said thing cool. Same reason normies think blacks invented everything when they learn about one black person from the past doing something.

because it proves they are not racist if they like "le black science man"

I didn't know he could be this much of an asshole.

Pseudo scientist

I don't get it

Took me 5 seconds, it was Jesus

this
I tried watching his shows on Netflix. He sucks.

He was shitting on Christians for their beliefs.

He missed the "I'm an enlightened atheist" phase by about 7-8 years

If he was this popular around 2008 everyone on Cred Forums would have loved him, the pendulum has swung and no one gives two fuck about religion anymore.

Normies can't appreciate real science and can't get into scientific and industry leaders and their works. They can barely understand science and often time turn aggressive towards us.
But to make themselves feel better, they follow a celebrity and cherishes over his personality.

It's like the part of the Bible where Moses came back and the Jews were worshiping a golden statue. That's what we who work in the field of science feel every single time.

He's done fuck all in the science community. He's also an attention whore. He tells himself that he is doing all the publicity to help get people and kids interested in science and engineering, but it's an obvious lie, he loves the spotlight.

There are thousands of scientists and engineers changing the world who will never be given the praise their accomplishments warrant. Meanwhile this guy does literally nothing and is the face of science. He is a literal retard when compared to others in the field and he is regarded as an expert by normies.

Also he's a huge dick. You know how normies think Steve Jobs was the greatest computer "person" to ever live and it makes actual computer science and software engineers form at the mouth? He's like that but for physics and the other science fields.

Besides this kind of stuff, he's also pedantic as fuck and half his shit is the sort of stuff you would think of the first time you get high

>every new year get a tweet about how where we put the new year is arbitrary
>you know aliens wouldn't understand kissing
>etc

youtube.com/watch?v=vHfdd-PQVwo

can't even have an interview with a great lyricist without cutting it with interjections of him and his turbo-nerd crew dissecting the interview

FFS I bet Ol Dirty Bastard is less obnoxious

He's a paid shill.

>tfw the American left loves him because they're so racist that the idea that a black person could be an astrophysicist is so radical and crazy that they practically jizz themselves whenever they look at his picture

he's le reddit enlightened meme man

he's like bill nye. pop scientist

>85 IQ nigger
Is he really? Have you ever watched him speak? He'd full of himself and retarded at the same time. Though I guess retarded people are usually full of themselves.

>normies
he's black

>others
he isn't saying anything special that other scientists haven't already been talking about

>2016
>still having borders
lol

Don't forget pictures of stars and shit. They love that.

I remember when he tweeted about how philosophy is useless and how superior science is, all the while cleverly ignoring the fact that it is due to advancement in philosophy that he isn't picking cotton or tending other crops.

Most of his scientific contributions has been piggybacking. The dude hasn't really done anything significant in his field. He's the Dr. Drew of astrophysics.

>People socially determined to be "authorities" threw me in jail after I failed to obtain "consent" (an artificially conceived idea) before copulating with a member of my own species
this is how stupid he sounds

Actually, would blacks still be in agriculture if slavery was around, or do you think America would have moved them more into things like plumbing?

By all accounts his thesis supervisor encouraged him to do something other than research for a living.

TV looked good. TV science black man.

his IQ is like 125 and he just repeats ideas and philosophies from the 60s. H'es not deep, he's not smart, he has nothing new to contribute, he's just the smartest black man who's ever lived and so normies try to use him to prove that blacks aren't retarded despite the fact that he is the only black intellectual alive right now and he's not even that good while there are millions of white, asian, jewish, indian, and middle eastern intellectuals.

He's just an SJW talking point.

He narrated a pretty short documentary on aeroponics, was interesting.

i think we probably would have just put them in jails and confined them to their own shitty neighborhoods.

>narrated

So...he can read?

They wouldn't let him into the zoo?

I can only imagine how mad actual scientists get when the I fucking love science crowd talks about how Bill Nye is their favorite scientist. Like, at least Tyson has some amount of vague science credentials

apparently so

We'd also exploit them for votes and social issues that would further government control. True, we'd have to give them full citizenship, but they're easy to manipulate if you keep them reliant on whitey for gibs.

Sounds like Bill Nye. Celebrity scientists are cancer.

Dumb nigger doesn't understand flight / auto rotation.

Literally black science meme man and nothing more, certainly not a true scientist. Pretty much the same thing as Bil Nye

they're still only about 3/5 of a person though

He's a slight step above Bill Nye. He's an average scientist.

An average science man put on a pedestal for being a black science man.

Take science as a "vehicle" for a moment.

congrats.

>he is the only black intellectual alive
Who is Thomas Sowell?

Other than that you're spot on.

Jesus was born in September, anyway

This.
He's retarded. And his real message is politics. I.e. "Le enlightenment people that made all the science you love want golbisism, you should too"
Like what does he want, all of Africa to live where ever they want? All the South America to be able to live here? He is delusional.

Literally just another affirmative action hire. Nowhere near as intelligent or as significant as other astrophysicists, but happens to be black so he becomes far more famous. Yet another outcome of racist affirmative action schemes marginalizing genuinely talented whites/Asians on the basis of race.

normies like him because he's actually very funny. read Death By Black Hole and you'll get a sense of this. he's a very witty writer and presenter, not to mention that he is a damned effective administrator.

however, academically speaking, he is a horrid lightweight. he hasn't lead a research project in over ten years and his CV is shockingly small for a person who holds a PhD.

this

Without philosophy, humans wouldn't have been able to organize themselves long enough to even build the ships to Slaveland

this nigger just whines about racism in an academic institution and calls it economics.

why normies love him: he dumbs most scientific issues down to where people with no scientific literacy can understand. he is also charismatic.

why science tards hate him: He dumbs scientific issues down to where they are borderline lies.

why everyone should love him: he is encouraging scientific literacy throughout society, not just people who are interested in science.

Black Nigger man came on Australian TV show to tell us all what terrible bigots and climate change deniers we are.

Next time he's in your town, lynch the black bastard.

Best regards, Tony Abbott.

I thought he was born sometime in the spring.

Cosmos is the best netflix show on science and the history of discoveries that lead us to today. Don't even try to troll me with your mediocre shit.

What about Carl Sagan?

> redpill me on why normies like him and others dislike him

Meh, black science man is alright, Jew media is just playing him up because he's not white.

He's pretty cool though.

This. Tyson is a good science teacher, like Bill Nye. Thats about it. Nothing wrong with that. They can be a useful doorway into science. But the problem is that so many people think that Bill Nye and Neil Tyson are like Americas top scientists. Like these are the guys that are being consulted on everything that is scientific. Tyson and Nye know this too, they know that people have this ridiculous image of them in their head and they never seem to correct anyone on it. They like people thinking that they are more capable than they really are, as far as i can tell.

Is there anybody other than Hitler or Trump that anybody likes on POL?

hitler was a faggot too don't fool yourself.

Slavery is pretty crappy for the economy, so the South would have abandoned it anyway eventually or been a backwards state being outperformed by the North in every way.

Vlad the Impaler is pretty popular.

based uncle joe

He killed a lot of communists. He's alright in my book.

Industrialization would have rendered slavery obsolete by 1880. Why waste time whipping slaves into submission when you could just use a tractor?

Lincoln and a lot of the northern abolitionists wanted to ship them all back to Africa. If we hadn't had the war, that's probably what would have happened eventually after slavery was no longer profitable for the plantation owners.

Carl Sagan was a real motherfucker. His influence spans beyond our solar system.

Carl Sagan was a fucking faggot who got a plate into space just to shut him the fuck up. SETI isn't science.

>fuck having borders n laws n shiieet