Wtf

How do we stop this shit??? Sjw has gone too far

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/17/trump-hillary-clinton-first-presidential-candidate-proposing-to-abolish-u-s-borders/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-17/why-dont-they-trust-her-look-one-hillary-clintons-first-ever-scandals
youtube.com/watch?v=nKt2zaOrxD8&feature=youtu.be
theamericanmirror.com/bernie-bust-150-turn-sanders-ohio-stop-hillary/
youtube.com/watch?v=9sTQEEHaQqc&feature=youtu.be
fox13now.com/2016/09/12/prominent-latino-activist-tony-yapias-charged-with-rape/
hiddenamericans.com/politics/forget-3am-phone-call-hillary-looks-too-sleepy-for-a-10pm-call-after-nyc-bombings/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Good good.

Automation of lowpaying jobs.

point out the deplorable behaviour.

>complemented by person
>ruined £5 coffee with no respect for him
>went home and insulted him

how does this person ever expect to find a partner of whatever gender if they act like this?

they'll find another horrible person i suppose, or a cuck.

>censoring their names
Where the fuck do you think you are?

Sage.

like, if you actually look at what the SJW's do, it's a literal manifestation of 1984. peace is war. freedom is slavery. ignorance is knowledge.

in this case?

good is evil
(acting) evil is good

Give us the names faggot
the openly admitted to crimes and you're protecting them
you're as bad they are
don't be afraid user we'll dish out justice

>not giving us the names so we could get two sjw's fired

Don't order coffee from starbucks.

You just bore witness to two confessions of a crime, so you're obligated to inform the authorities. If you don't, you're technically aiding and abetting, given that they show intent through admission within a group of peers, the court can derive future intent.

So you need to inform the authorities.

old pasta

wtf I hate shit now

Is spitting in coffee seriously a crime? I mean yeah, it's a dick move, but a crime? That seems like a stretch to me.

Diseases can be spread by saliva and spitting in someone's coffee is putting them at risk + their partners of getting sick, it could also lead to a ruined relationship if cheating is suspected.

It's a crime you fucktard. Saliva can contain pathogens. Contagious diseases are spreaded that way.

Hillary Clinton First Presidential Candidate Proposing to Abolish U.S. Borders

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/17/trump-hillary-clinton-first-presidential-candidate-proposing-to-abolish-u-s-borders/

A Look At One Of Hillary Clinton's Early Scandals

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-17/why-dont-they-trust-her-look-one-hillary-clintons-first-ever-scandals

Huma Abedin EXPOSED- Terrorist ties to 9/11 funders

youtube.com/watch?v=nKt2zaOrxD8&feature=youtu.be

BERNIE BUST: Only 150 turn out at Sanders Ohio stop for Hillary

theamericanmirror.com/bernie-bust-150-turn-sanders-ohio-stop-hillary/

Google Subverting Election for Hillary

youtube.com/watch?v=9sTQEEHaQqc&feature=youtu.be

Prominent Latino activist Tony Yapias charged with rape

fox13now.com/2016/09/12/prominent-latino-activist-tony-yapias-charged-with-rape/

Forget 3AM Phone Call, Hillary Looks Too Sleepy For A 10PM Call After NYC Bombings

hiddenamericans.com/politics/forget-3am-phone-call-hillary-looks-too-sleepy-for-a-10pm-call-after-nyc-bombings/

Yuh, its a fucking felony.

mom spit in my tendies?

>1post by this I'd
This is a slide thread

>They all make coffee and burgers...

decensor the image or fuck off

this is Cred Forums - we only accept the raw truth

censored images get no replies

no attention for censored images

sage and hide

fake and gay

you're all faggots who think this is real

>Good good.
>hand rubbing intensifies

Is this a parody?

People don't actually act like this do they?

Im working on it as fast as I can!
I just need more time!

So did you not report blue person to get "it" fired for that?

You dont stop it because SJW hasnt gotten far enough.

The SJW will hang itself if you just give it enough rope. It is run solely by fringe women with severe mental illness.

The snake will eat it's own tail. Just sit back and enjoy the ride.

Well, it's one way to catch the herpes they probably have.

Are you okay with that from your servers?

yes. in many parts of the US it is still believed that people can be put under voodoo curse. and one of the main method is making the victim eat a part of your body, like the hair or saliva.

>names are censored
FUCK do you know these people?

most SJWs have STDs, report them immediately, that shit is not something to be joked about, and I hope they go to prison.

This can't be real

ONE POST BY THIS ID

Honestly if some qt sjw chick spit in my food I'd just savor it

more like do (you) know these people?
people fake shit dont be a newfag

KILL IT WITH FIRE

>How do we stop this shit???

Tell them that they are ugly?

Me too! AANs ftw

Why hide the name? Id like to call her employer

Yes it's a crime. And I violates a ton of health codes. You know this bitch is diseased.

double plus good

Do what they do. Find where they work and forward their comments directly to the top..

If they can a guy fired for making a dongle comment we sure as fucking hell can get them fired for spitting in food.

Find all instances of this and act accordingly. Make sure every SJW is unemployed and unemployable.

why do yall get so frustrated. the world is fucked. just let it happen

I work in infection control at a hospital. Fuck these bitches. Act is criminal assault.

GO BACK

Why would you cover their names? Report this tranny to it's boss, they can be jailed over food tampering.

first dont censor the names so people know who they are

Chances are you'll never get food from one of these freaks, unless you get your meals from Portland or other hipster strongholds. I know for sure the black dude I get my burgers from is redpilled as fuck and additionally makes a fucking amazing burder. God bless Florida

Guess I should start spitting in the food of attention seeking faggots.

>How do we stop this shit???

Well a good start would be not censoring their names

Agreed Florida.

fake as shit bro

This is why food should be prepared by machines

Looks like it is old. So either a troll or slide. I could find nothing on it other than several Reddit threads and a blog post. Appears to be several months old with ops image.

I-is this a joke...
Are these people r-real?
W-what's even h-happening anymore?

How did she know they were cis?
Did she just assume their gender?

It's by definition assault, felonious.

If you did so while sick or with a chronic disease, it's an aggravated felony (Attacks with pathogens are broadly defined as an attack with a deadly weapon as you're effectively poisoning someone, which is always considered lethal because you can't in any defensible fashion claim you dosed for non-lethal effects.)

Everything old, is new again.