i.imgur.com/3QgcUYa.jpg

Developments Sept. 19
>Rebels execute 26 civilians in Aleppo
>Syrian Army opens fire on US drone in Deir Ezzor
>Hezbollah, Syrian Army destroy jihadist rebel tunnel in Zabadani
>Last jihadist rebels to leave Homs city on Monday
>Russian Foreign Ministry: White House is "defending ISIS terrorists"
>US Airstrikes kill +100 and wound +100 SAA soldiers in Deiz Ezzor

Syrian presidential advisor accuses US of deliberately targeting Syrian Army - youtu.be/b27JHrXR8dc
Samantha Power blames everything on Russia / defends US actions in Syria - youtu.be/w8sHzxILZMk
New SyrianGirlpartisan - youtu.be/aHdknYHZAE4

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/radio/thisisthat/this-is-that-live-in-ottawa-oct-3-1.2843501/to-ensure-every-child-wins-ontario-athletic-association-removes-ball-from-soccer-1.2843504
youtube.com/watch?v=5QLDtDE19sE
youtube.com/watch?v=WN2fFwetWGg
archive.fo/7xIlm
youtube.com/watch?v=Mh5LY4Mz15o
rt.com/news/336434-iraq-shia-militia-us/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Fallujah_(2016)
youtube.com/watch?v=mHP_KS5FenU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fog_of_war
reddit.com/r/syriancivilwar/comments/53g316/did_the_regime_flood_the_orontes_to_isolate/
youtube.com/watch?v=3rno1q4M150
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/777837590862934016
twitter.com/fuadhud/status/777590880668622849
translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=nl&tl=en&u=http://www.turks.nl/turkije/algemeen/item/6000-het-regent-russen-in-turkije.html
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-mideast-crisis-syria-idUKKCN11P147
rt.com/uk/359856-uk-hit-syria-troops/
washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2016/09/19/saudi-arabia-appears-to-be-using-u-s-supplied-white-phosphorus-in-its-war-in-yemen/?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed
aranews.net/2016/09/belgian-authorities-ban-kurdistan-culture-week-brussels/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Assad must go.

Assad must do the Lord's work.

Fuck Minnesota, what a failed state.

leaf plz

FUCKING LEAF everytime

Assad

lol, what turned that nigger yellow? he looks like he's from the simpsons

w-why though

>It's syrian sand niggers cry over being BTFO again

nobody cares about the pleas of subhumans. We pay no attention to the cows cries as we slaughter them either.

Indiana best state desu

>Isis vallahi we are coming for you

>>>/CIA/

JUST

RIP canadabro

Feels bad when your government is supporting the wrong side.

who's the wrong side

you're a weeb shitcunt, right?

why is Kingdom Hearts 1 so fucking hard

pic related Tbh famalam

I've never played that

ISIS/Al-Nusra/Assorted Sunni terrorists

i'm glad to see that my government is supporting these moderate freedom fighters :^)

The human development index was created by a paki anyways

Is that a threat?

just like the old times
when will they learn?

faggot

get gud.

or watch a guide if you suck. but some bosses are unfair.

kek

i finally finished it on proud mode today

biggest trouble i had was with Riku at Hollow Bastion and Ansem part 3

cbc.ca/radio/thisisthat/this-is-that-live-in-ottawa-oct-3-1.2843501/to-ensure-every-child-wins-ontario-athletic-association-removes-ball-from-soccer-1.2843504

CANADA YES!

this side obviously
youtube.com/watch?v=5QLDtDE19sE

youtube.com/watch?v=WN2fFwetWGg

NATO'S BALTIC DETERRENT FORCE TO BE IN PLACE BY MAY 2017 - MULTINATIONAL FORCE OF UP TO 4,000 PERSONNEL AIMED AT DETERRING RUSSIAN AGGRESSION IN THE REGION

>Czech Army Gen. Petr Pavel, who leads the NATO military committee, said the battle groups will be arriving at different times in the first half of 2017. The U.S. force, of about 1,000 soldiers, will come from the 2nd Cavalry Regiment based in Vilseck, Germany, and is due to arrive in Poland by April, U.S. officials said.

>In its July summit in Warsaw, NATO approved a new multinational force to be stationed in Poland and the Baltic states, aimed at deterring Russian aggression in the region. Eastern European allies have been worried about the possibility of a rising threat from Russia since Moscow annexed Crimea from Ukraine in 2014.

>“With these four battle groups, we are not talking about exclusively about a training presence,” he said. “This force is to serve as a deterrent and if necessary as a fighting force. The rules will be different.”

>Some of the troops participating in the deterrent force—both from the NATO contributing countries and the host nations—have been training at the U.S. Army facility in Grafenwoehr, Germany. Forces have been dusting off Cold War-era knowledge about defenses, as well as studying the electronic warfare techniques used by Russian-backed forces in Ukraine.

>In addition to the U.S. battalion in Poland, Germany will send forces to Lithuania, Canada will send troops to Latvia and the British will have a battle group in Estonia. Other nations, including Norway, Denmark and France are supplementing those forces.

archive.fo/7xIlm

Are you goyim ready for WW3?

Souria Bashar

I'm ready for NATO to be dissolved unless you fucking freeloaders PAY YOUR FUCKING DEBNTS

that was satire Chilebro
but somehow later became reality

Holy shit BTFO

I'm Hillary's corpse wins, I'm ready to see us all burn once and for all.

You can thank our female electorate for that.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mh5LY4Mz15o

bump

>praise tengri

>Ivan Sidorenko @IvanSidorenko1 7 minHace 7 minutos

>#Syria #Hama #NorthernHama #SAA soldier says they destroyed 9 Militant vehicles equipped with MG's @ #Maardes Bridge earlier today

Does anyone have any detailed info on this ceasefire arrangement? I've seen people saying that the ceasefire didn't cover the area that the US bombed, which doesn't make any sense to me.

What does it say about me that I'm a combat veteran of the United States Armed Forces, and I consider Canada a much greater threat (and enemy) to the United States than Syria, and that if given the choice I'd kill Canadians instead of Syrians?

What ceasefire?

Fuckin' saved. I'd throw money in your violin case Gypsy, but we're on the internet so here's a (you).

whta wrong with that? they are soldiers of turkey (muslim) not america (kaffir)

no. full text it never published

>It was just a decoy

it says that you're a fucking retard and should have been shot in the skull

So much for countryside former iraqi foreign minister's surprise northern hama attack.

You and the U.N. both would like to have that.
Unfortunately for you both, it's not disclosed information.

>I consider Canada a much greater threat (and enemy) to the United States than Syria
Same.

It's amazing to me that we're now able to get personal images and videos straight from the frontline of conflicts like this. I mean there were people filming WWII and Vietnam too but now we have people on every side uploading images they've taken for the entire world to see immediately.

Well both the US and Russia (and I imagine the Assad regime) agreed to it so they would have to have known what it said and exactly what it covered.

Nice!

Same but at the same time I don't consider Canada a real threat. At the worst their Liberalism is an issue but not militarily.

its an eyeopener for americans

Their low quality baitposting of mass destruction is tearing our nation apart.
We need boots on the ground and a wall to the north.

Didn't the shias in iraq also say they would kill us soldiers if they fight with them against isis? Why the double standard?

against isis?
didn't they do it in Fallujah?

>Turkey concerned US's reckless actions will disrupt anti-DAESH fight

yeah they didn't like them being there

rt.com/news/336434-iraq-shia-militia-us/

Gee I wonder why Shia Iraqis would be absolutely hostile to Americans under any circumstance.
Why don't you ask this guy about it.

>mfw

thats a nice kurdish independence movement you got there, would be a shame if something bad happened to it

there is a huge difference.
first of all go check the battle, US forces were there
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Fallujah_(2016)
>On Monday, 27 June, the Iraqi Army entered advanced into Fallujah's western outskirts, to eliminate Islamic State militants holed up in the farmland west of Fallujah, to keep them from launching counterattacks on the city a day after Baghdad declared victory over ISIL there. Backed by airstrikes from the U.S.-led Coalition

Iraq has a government and they are who decide not former-militias. as PMU has given official status by Iraqi government. they answer to government.

however in syria these guys that US "tried" to help are "moderate" rebels not syrian government armed forces.

yeah but supporting or not supporting usa is not that defines a moderate

Holy fuck that was a kid

scrub, just farm shit for ultimate keyblade, crystal crowns in all slots. get to lvl 90+ and just sweep the game. dont forget to give donald and goofy mega potions and ethers and adjust their item usage/when to use it. Good luck killing the phantom and desert secret bosses.

Yeh. Moderate as fuck.

That was Nour al-Zinki. They are supported by the US government

>gay

a kid that would fucking kill you

why are republicans so disliked now a days? We are claimed to be racists misogynists but some famous republicans in history include:
Martin Luther King
Fredrick Douglass
Susan B Anthony
Abraham Lincoln
Harriet Tubman
Jacky Robinson
George Washington Carver

i don't know why i laughed so hard

hmm why is he wearing a gas mask

Maybe to conceal his identity?

Bonus: Those (((moderate beheaders)))? Actually Mossad operatives. There's a reason why they're on the U.S.'s do not kill list.

the battle for Kawkab is happening.

It shows that your only combat experience is in fucking meme wars on Facebook you shit sniffing fucktard.

Who here also started respecting Arabs and Muslims more after seeing based Assad and SAA rape the Jihadists? I wish I could trade these people with the arab muslims in my country.

I'm glad those filthy sand niggers identified Obama's Jewed administration and Israelie as the prime reason why ISIS exists in the first place, let alone withstands any Syrian army warfare. I hope Bashar Assad wins, hopefully he will, or at least damage ISIS so bad they could not possibly recover.

shitty b8

I wonder if barrel bombs can be used as anti air gunery lmfao. Assad is in trouble if obomo is coming after him, ISIS and moderates.

Yeah, but on the other hand I have lost respect for kurds, turks and americans, even the last of bit of respect they got.

That thing is absolutely adorable.

Reminder that the SAA intentionally withdrew from Aleppo Academy to push Jabhat al Nusras shit in

That's how I would start a conversation with mimi.

turkey cant even control its own army lol

why the kurds ? what did they do ?

next time I talk to a girl, I will bring up the Aleppo siege

So never?

Wow thanks for the advice btw.

does 2d count?

of course

>Kurds from the SDF at Hmeimim to ask the Russians and Syrians for bigger measures against Turkish incursion.

>Turkish President Erdoğan says attitude of U.S officials heightened problems with Free Syrian Army

>It begins: Clashes between Turkish-backed jihadists near Ain Daqnah and Kaljibreen east of Afrin

nice ceasefire you got there John hussein Kirby

What is alepoo

Can Obongo be tried for this war crime? CAN HE BE TRIED??"?

That would be racist.

only if the people doing it are non-white, gay/bi, and trans/toasterkin or other autistic thing. otherwise their oppression points dont match Obongos points.

because hes a big guy

SYRIA IS WAKING UP

Who knows what Trump can accomplish in 4-8 years.

Ofc not. USA refuses to sign up as an International Crime Court member sole due to the risk of having their politicians arrested. All the while supporting their involvement in other countries.

Remember that George Bush was almost arrested by protesters in Switzerland on the height of Iraqi War. He had to cancel the trip to the country and Airforce One turned back.

No, not unless the world brings war against the USA and wins convincingly. Trump/Hillary will pardon him as one of their first acts as president. New American presidents do that for the old as some sort of tradition in case the rest of the world gets uppity about any evil/misery they've spread during their terms.

bump

K*rds are disgusting.

Hopefully they help and get kurds by the balls. Le democratic Syria after civil war will have another "party" totally not controlled by Baath party: PYD

This thing has a tendency to transform itself into a mere anarchy
Seriously guys, Is it my good terrrorist or your bad terrorist now?
Are we gonna make our nations great again by using these turncloak mercs?

>only if the people doing are non,white, gay/bi

so fins would work?

That's what you get. Next one is coming for you Bashar.

God Bless Obama

Nope. Sweden could actually do it for their lovely "refugees".
they are retarded enough to pay for swedish girls to hangout with refugees.

T*rks would. They're nonwhite and gay/bi.
>yfw onur prosecuting obama in an international court of oppression law

>Reports: Kurds requesting help from Syria, Russia to deal with Turkey

dat pic! saveded

Should really say Hillary though, as she seems to be the one pulling his strings like the pathetic puppet nigger he is

>I actually had hope for the nigger, granted I didn't pay much attention to politics and was overloaded with werk at that tymu

SOON
O
O
N

I CAN SMELL IT ALREADY

HOW ABOUT YOU?

Dead Thread

Okay so my intimation is that Obongo and the rest of my shithead government is more scared of a future Russia-Syria pact that gives Russia a permanent power base in the ME and more access to them oil pipelines than they are of ISIS.

You throw a Russia-backed Syria into the mix with Iran and you've got a ME that's now very, very unfriendly to American interests, where as they must see ISIS as small time and easy to deal with (because we never fucking learn from this shit).

How right is any of that?

SOON
O
O
N

I CAN SMELL IT ALREADY

the sweet smell of ashes

Pretty accurate

YES!

ISIS, KSA, UAE, Oman, Qatar, Jordan, and Israel are friendly to (((American interests)))
Just ask Graham E. Fuller.

>I had Kurdish friend, met with him in Poland
>Anyway, he found himself a 50 years old virgin Anglo granny in Norway, on facebook
>He showed me his beloved Anglo, she was disgusting as a mountain troll
>Her little brother was a kind of CEO, so they were rich enough for my Kurdo friend
>He traveled to Oslo couple of times with his limited Schengen
>Eventually, they've got married before it expire
>Now, he lives in Norway
>He had 4 kids in three years

>start a civil war in the most developed ME country
>start losing said civil war because the real citizens (not terrorist infiltrators) of said country support the government with overwhelming majority
>turn it into a colossal clusterfuck war everyone vs everyone
>syrian people still refuse to surrender to your jew masters
>hurrrr muh hdi

you shills are the lowest form of life indeed

Everything is slowly falling into place now

youtube.com/watch?v=mHP_KS5FenU

fuck the syrian army.

happy 9/11

Long-term, yes, Syria is a conduit for Hezbollah and whatever other shit Iran wants to funnel into the Middle East. Longer-term, containing the Russian military is always back of mind.

Short-term, though, IS is a major American preoccupation, because their caliphate is a factory for radicalizing propaganda and a roadblock to any attempt to stabilize the region. A Best-Korea situation could be the logical result of allowing a deranged junta to establish a permanent state. In any case, IS is hastening the demise of the Saudi court's grip on power, which could in turn blow up Jordan, push Iraq deeper into Iranian arms, and leave Israel feeling quite alone.

If I finally give up on life, I just want you to know I will become a serial killer who kills no one but Jews. Even if you beat and enslave us, I will make sure you suffer as much as humanly possible before that happens.
I will make sure as many of you turbokikes as possible have to witness your entire families burn to death.
Hopefully, this might teach you the smallest possible amount of human decency.
Highly doubtful, though.
But it will make my dick hard, that I promise you.

Yes, but Best-Korea had an overt back in China for decades, which helped establish legitimacy. KSA/Qatar/etc. would probably have to step up and prop them up, and no one wants that exposure.

I support the Syrian Arab Army 100%. Fuck ISIS and Fuck the US military.

Don't these faggots know Islam doesn't tolerate gays & women's rights?

I don't know if they need an overt sponsor with the amount of gulf money flowing in and the general unwillingness to stop them. Someone would need to properly invade, and no one in NATO outside of maybe Turkey seems up to it.
And even if they fail to achieve legitimacy, the status quo is bad enough.

Yusha Yuseef @MIG29

Info says: All Militants points Will be Traget Fight start

How about no.

I told you so.

The ceasefire agreement to jointly bomb JaN was extremely disadvantageous to the US, since it was the only relevant opposition to Assad in Idlib and Aleppo.

The air strike was 100% intentional - it's the US military getting the (incompetent) US diplomats out of the mess they created. The obvious response Assad must make is to ban US aircraft from Syria, i.e. to nullify the ceasefire agreement. Obviously, if the US withdrew from the agreement by themselves, it would destroy their credibility and expose them as warmongers.

It's a heinous warcrime used as a strategic move - but the US military has plenty of experience of in these kind of things.

Also, I don't believe it was coordinated with ISIS - they just rushed to the scene after they saw SAA positions blow up.

sauce plz shes a gem

>Assad regime

This is That articles from CBC are just satire, those articles get posted often with the posters always thinking it's reality.

btw al-Waer district of Homs city is really getting the Green Bus™ treatment

One way ticket to Idlib.

>the most developed ME country

Eh? Syria was a shithole before the civil war, with some places of decency and maybe a patch or two of actual development.

>GDP determines how good a country is
>saudi arabia is bastion of decency
Fuck off, soros, you fucking kike.

top kek

RARE MUMMY
A
R
E

M
U
M
M
Y

Would, both, at the same time.

>Wedding ring

DESU, I'd NEVER wear my ring in kit or deployment in general. That's an ID for bad folks to hurt my family.

sauce!

I wish she was my mummy...

Here, then, another map with pretty colors. Hope you can read it.

As you can see, being developed and being rich are kinda related.

>mfw an Unicum-swilling barbarian thinks facts matter in /sg/

HDI is a paki meme.
Still lists Saudi Arabia as not a fucking piss hole.
As a bonus, tries to imply 2009 era mexico as not being a piss hole as well.
Nice meme.
Fuck out of here.

>Be the "best army of the world"
>highest budget
>better material
>better equipment
>better technology
>still manage to fucking miss your target and bomb the Syrian Army

>miss

>100 SAA killed or wounded
>Missed "real" target
You know better shlomo

Why would they do that? For what purpose? It's only putting more oil on the flame

>IS release a video regarding Turkey's #EuphratesShield operation in N Aleppo, calling Erdogan "dog of the Crusaders"
what did they mean by that?

>mistakes never happen in war

There's an entire term devoted explicitly for this phenomenon of not knowing shit during a conflict / military campaign. Maybe you don't know much about it because you're used to surrendering at a moments notice.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fog_of_war

A warning to Assad.

Interesting speculation on the regime flooding Orontes to isolate Al-Waer, Homs from the rest of the city? [Satellite picture inside]

reddit.com/r/syriancivilwar/comments/53g316/did_the_regime_flood_the_orontes_to_isolate/

> It's only putting more oil on the flame
Are you >implying the US has an interest in a stable ME?

Weaken the saa in deir ezzor. Do not forget that they still see it as capital to a sunni state in syria and iraq.
they do not want the saa to lose the city, but slso do not want them to break the siege or widen the salient. As long as deir ezzor stands isolated and threatened, they hope, that assad might be willing to give it away in a political solution.

Vahalli, if the ISIS does not stop the calling of erdogan a crusader

Also prepare yourself for total escaltion from 18 cet onwards

>implying putting oil on the flame isn't the US foreign policy motto in the ME

>truth
>triplets
Fucking win

US should dissolve it's army XD

It just get better and better.

youtube.com/watch?v=3rno1q4M150

>Belgium below France

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is the same guy who took the picture of that kid covered in dust and blood being perpetuated by the media.

British MoD says a UK Reaper drone participated in the US/Coalition bombing of Syrian Army forces in DeirEzzor

>Brussels cancels ‘Kurdish Culture Week’ event

Against a target they've been tracking for months? They somehow mistook the target they've been tracking for months for an SAA site that has been in the area for years?
Bullshit.

link us the video brother

don't have it, only pictures of it

twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/777837590862934016

I knew you were a kike before I even clicked on your image.

Perhaps you should look in the mirror before throwing around the "subhuman" epithet.

Don't underestimate the incompetence of NATO pilots. Many Special Forces units in Afghanistan downright refuse their assistance. PMU requested that USAF cease airstrikes in its area of operations. A few years ago a couple American Apaches killed 28 Pakistani border guards. The Americans then put the blame on the Pakistanis based off some half-ass reports from the Apache pilots. I think everyone over 20 still remembers the 'Collateral Murder' video from Wikileaks.

Point is that reliance on technology and (often) faulty intelligence has made NATO air forces largely unreliable. There's a good reason why even the most stringent critics of Daesh criticize NATO airstrikes.

I'm not surprised that this happened. Libya was a military success for NATO because they had special forces teams on the ground to direct airstrikes. Afghanistan has proven unwinnable because Special Forces units can't get behind enemy lines enough to pinpoint airstrikes. Drone strikes on weddings in Yemen and Pakistan are obvious examples of what happens when you don't have eyes on the ground.

>Poorfag incels from Tunisia and Europe come to Syria to wage holy war.
>Kill many Turks when Turkey understandably becomes apprehensive of their barbarity and reliance on illegal border crossings.
>Turkey launches an operation to kick foreign holy warriors out of it's border area in order to keep local Turkish people safe.
>Foreign holy warriors call leader of local country they provoked a 'dog of crusaders'.

Can't tell if they're trying to be ironic.

Trollin the Bear by seeming like a complete retard

I wonder what will Russia do ?
>An Alawite/Shia ISIS (Muqtada Strikes Back Edition)
or
>An epic accidental hit on US sof headquarter in Menbic or Hasakah, maybe Tel Aviv

Masallah, it seems the UK also helped in the attack of Deir ez-Zor. Much loves to you and all the Aussies out there.

AHAHAHAHAHA

Based fucking Erdogan does it again. No wonder whole of Europe hates this guy. They have to please him anytime they can get. Masallah.

The Danish Defense Ministry have released a statement in regards to its involvement in the Deir Ezzor massacre that left over 80 Syrian Army soldiers killed.

It admitted that two Danish F-16s took part the attacks but stopped immediately when the Russians reports that a Syrian military position had been hit instead of ISIS positions.

The Ministry stated that it is "regrettable if the coalition hits anything but ISIS forces."

It then announced that the Defense Ministry "will fully cooperate with the coalition about the investigation."

>dog of the Crusaders

WE WUZ ROMANS AND CRUSADERS ND SHIIIIIT

>It admitted that two Danish F-16s took part the attacks

Holy shit dude, it does not get any fucking better. I FUCKING LOVE YOU AMERICA! YOU EVEN TRICKED THESE COALITION PARTNERS

You da greatest nation on da world, come on Ameerica don't be shy, admit it.

>They have to please him anytime they can get.

No they don't have to, before you say
>M-muh immirants
they don't have to deal with immigrants either.

Nah, IS literally calls Erdoggy a dog/bitch. Even IS knows you are a bunch of arabs in denial.

Why do you bring immigrants? What the fuck does that have to do with anything LMAO Vallahi based Erdogan makes sure EU knows it plays masallah.

Damn that is based as fuck. I did not know I was Arab like Assad and the SAA. Based as fuck desu.

twitter.com/fuadhud/status/777590880668622849

Is this true?

Julia Ioffe the russophobic kike bitch retweeted it, probably to celebrate, so it's probably true.

So Drumpftards how do you explain that Donald Drumpf's bigoted poo poo hate speech caused this poor soul to become a serial bomber?

Also an arab like Saudis and Bibi. Nothing you should be proud of tbqhwy

Also, the Danish Minister of Defense (pic related, and he is just as stupid as he looks.) blames the Russians for not sharing information with the U.S:, and adds ( un-ironically, mind ) that if the casualty figures from the attack only comes from Russian sources he can't trust them. He will only comment on casualty figures from 'reliable sources'.

Damn, that is really low of the YPG dude LMAO.

Yeah I get it, BASED AF! YA ALI YA ALLAH YA BASHAR

Wrong thread faggot

>(pic related, and he is just as stupid as he looks.

Forgot pic.

Welcome to /sg/, here have an average Drumpfkin.

Kill yourself shitskin muzzie

Sure am glad we have moderators that do their job here.

(((miss)))

>Why do you bring immigrants?
Because of the notion that Erdo threatens EU with immigrants, why else do you think they have to please him anytime they can get? What would be the reason?

I hate Canada so much. The fact that your country touches mines makes me feel physically sick.

why do they love each other so much?

Why is everybody but me so guilty of war crimes?

The flags are published in the site you idiot you don't have to guess which one is which.

I misread what you meant famalaman sorry.

But why do you say they don't have to deal with it anymore? What changed that this is not a big deal maker anymore?

Because both are communists.

SERIOUSLY??? YOU'RE MAD BECAUSE WE KILLED 62+ PEOPLE OF A COUNTRY THAT WE'RE NOT AT WAR WITH AND HELPED ISIS TAKE A PORT?

REALLY?

What signs do the citizens hold up after the govt and russians drop chlorine and vaccum bombs on them??

translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=nl&tl=en&u=http://www.turks.nl/turkije/algemeen/item/6000-het-regent-russen-in-turkije.html

>In just 12 days, 30 thousand Russian tourists have visited Turkey

Based Erdogan and Putin do it again.

I simply don't buy your explanation. There is no way they wouldn't have known it was an SAA location. Amateurs on the internet making the maps using info from news feeds and tweets knew the area was SAA, your guys with satellites and drones and and army of people sitting at desks studying everything related to the area would have known. It wasn't a moving/evolving front.

Furthermore, if you're attempting to lead with an appeal to anti-NATO sentiment, it is misdirected on me. The statement that NATO pilots are to blame also doesn't fit with the rest of your post: the pilots were competent with good targeting data in Libya, but incompetent with data that should have been of similar quality in this instance in Syria?

After today's event we definitely need those F-35s

kys

UNE PUTAIN DE FEUILLE D'ÉRABLE

They want the ceasefire to collapse. If it doesn't, US and Russia have agreed to share targeting information of Al-Nusrats. The US cannot allow this to happen. They probably didn't expect the ceasefire to hold as well as it has as their pets have been attacking the SAA non-stop and the SAA have generally resisted fighting back. If the US and Russia are forced to cooperate then either the US will have to kill their own men or admit that their spec forces are embedded with Nusrats. If the latter then the Nusrats will be BTFO real quick afterwords. And the 'moderates' collapse will follow shortly after.

Masallah, Ataturk was a great man. Sad to see his modern supporters are whiny degenerate homo4u we wuz Europeans kind of people.

>Ass** regime bombing civilians all day everyday killing women, kids and elders
Based
>FSA fighters fighting for freedom and dignity
Terrorists

How EVIL is USA actually on thee EVIL tier?

Here is a meme pic I got from google.

so according to Western news outlets (I know), it sounds as though, in the next couple of days, the American and Russian forces were going to reach an agreement to cooperate vs ISIS etc and end the war before the end of the year

however thanks to the American "accident" that killed 62 Syrian soldiers and some number of civilians, apparently this is highly unlikely to come to fruition.

so the conspiracy theory is that the American forces purposefully carried out this attack to sabotage their own diplomatic position with Russia in Syria, and thus legitimize the continuation of the war?

that's pretty evil if true. like, comic book villain. what does /sg/ think?

>"I don't want to explore different scenarios until we are certain, that we have even hit Syrian soldiers," Minister of Defence Peter Christensen told local news agency Ritzau. "So far it's only a Russian report. I think we need others and more credible sources, before I conclude anything."

uk.reuters.com/article/uk-mideast-crisis-syria-idUKKCN11P147

ill be getting all that pussy now

thanks cunt

>Yes it was our planes
>but we didn't do THIS attack
>I will only talk to other NATO members
>Obongo please help

It ranges from evil for a good cause to evil for an understandable cause.

Palpatine, easily. Remember, Palpatine created both the Confederacy and Rebellion.

>comic book villain
Oh you sweet child. This is exactly what happened. This is what America does on a daily basis and much worse

>what does /sg/ think?
You don't want to know because you would never believe me, because no one ever believes me even though I'm always right.
Maybe you'll find out if the proofs that you faggots will accept comes out.

If you think the well-being of the US banking elite is an understandable cause, then Yuno-tier. Otherwise emperor tier, nuclear weapons are the scaled down equivalent of terror weapons like the deathstar and Obongo is literally Darth Vader.

We're chaotic evil.
You don't get into space thinking rationally or by being sane. This is just an outlet.

Yes, the globalists are EXTREMELY evil as well as EXTREMELY petty.

>say this to gf
>"so, how long before they finish the job. Hopefully fast enough so they won't have time to come back here"

Fuck. I just had a flash of Hillary being kept alive in a creepy exosceleton.

Who cares what some regime cuck thinks about obama? kek

Don't worry. Not for much longer.

rt.com/uk/359856-uk-hit-syria-troops/

Story on pic?

Fukcing anglos

InchaAllah broduh

Houthi logo reading -God is Great, Death to America, Death to Israel, Curse on the Jews, Victory to Islam

No, you won't
He won't let you
He'll commit suicide if he has to, just like our old Adolf

Same poster as earlier, I logged off for a short bit. Not leading with anti-NATO sentiment, more of an anti airstrike-only approach to military operations.

I don't think you understood my post. Good airstrikes are always compounded by eyes on the ground. Satellites, thermal vision, etc won't tell you who exactly you're looking at. Binoculars on the ground, on the other hand, will be accurate. The targeting in Libya was accurate because of SF guys directing airstrikes. Also, they had the intelligence on Libya for decades and coordinated with rebels on the ground.

And finally, American intelligence is not what it's cranked out to be. There are many incompetents throughout agencies. All it takes for incidents like this are two or more incompetents working together to obtain intelligence. My guess is that some military intelligence guy got word from opposition activists who are staunchly anti-Republican Guard in DeZ, looked at the area on satellite, didn't bother to zoom in on vehicles or flags, and sent it to his supervisor for approval. Supervisor just stamped it and went back to reading news on the internet, pilots didn't bother to get a closer look, and it happened.

Masallah for this picture. Soon indeed.

BASED

Our guys in the ground. We fucking want Islam to win and Israel and America to fuck off don't we guys? 100% BASED GUYS

Conflict News @Conflicts
SYRIA: Russia military says observance of the ceasefire by Syria government troops is "meaningless" amid rebel violations - AP

>Israel to fuck off
Since when? Not only is Turkey (youre a turk right?) the biggest bitch of Israel in ME you praised Israel just couple posts ago. Do all çomars have multiple personality disorder?

I was being sarcastic you dumb cunt. Maybe you are used to Reddit and I should use /s? Maybe that is an option.

Ofcourse Israel is Based for BTFOing Assad. Masallah good people.

When will Cred Forums realise that ass** is an isr*eli puppet

washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2016/09/19/saudi-arabia-appears-to-be-using-u-s-supplied-white-phosphorus-in-its-war-in-yemen/?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

>ass** is an isr*eli puppet

Based Moroccanbro does it again. Vallahi I love this turn of events.

>"Miss"

0800 - come on now.jpg

>i was just pretending to be retarded
>pepe.jpg
Whatever you say lil' guy.

A question:
When are you going to commit 3rd Paris attack? What's your weapon to go? How big score are you tryina to get?

>SDF have requested help from the Syrian government and Russia in dealing with the turkish "invasion"
eternal kurd strikes again.

Based Assad and Russia bro is going to BTFO you Jihadist supporting countries. Fuck off.

Now, which pooskin-arab am I supposed to believe?

shhhhhhhhhh don't tell them!!!

>>SDF have requested help from the Syrian government

Masallah, what else can I say.

aranews.net/2016/09/belgian-authorities-ban-kurdistan-culture-week-brussels/

A seizure I suppose. Wanna try again?

So when do we drop the real bombs on them? Anyone doing this to any kids needs to die very fast and not be remembered.

These two posts made this post 10/10. Without these comments this post is plain and dull thread. Have witnessed and can confirm the redpill overload.

> Are you goyim ready for WW3?
It's time to liberate!

>the ring
Is he stupid or did he write his message backwards and the image is reversed or what?

emperor of the universe tier

I got some red pill for you. Why do you think the Coalition bombed Deir ez-Zor? People say because they wanted to fuck with Assad and make sure the ceasefire ends, others because they wanted to bomb ISIS but mistakenly bombed the SAA.

But the real truth is that USA wants to mend ties with Turkey so they struck a deal to bomb the evidence of Armenian genocide there. I hope the red pill didn't hit you too hard!

Be a true Krasava in the war my man.

Conscript reporting!

ATLEAST I HAVE JOB

I'm surprised they have internet in Ngcobo, fucking nigger.

More like evil for no good reason tier. For fucks sake they have had a hand in every damn problem in this world. Even puts the mi6 to shame when they make false flags in accordance with mossad and later blames it on a group they want gone..

>muh russia will start ww3

yeah, russia is the aggressor, setting up military bases and long range missile pads in mexico and canada

Being THIS bluepilled.

In which way is that bluepilled, achmed?

I bet you think Russia isn't the USA's greatest ally and kept us from being destroyed during the civil war.

No fucking shit?

>South seceedes
>UK & France decide how much will they support them
>Russian Empire sends its navy to New York in a show of solidarity with The North
>every major plan for supporting the South was dropped.

You should read the sign before coming into this thread, Sipho.

Learned something new today

trips don't lie , we probably had a good reason unlike the yanks

>Romanovs
Without doubt the most cancerous noble line in Europe.

he looks like that turkish qt who got sex change operation.

good goyim tier

This was a long time ago and political climate was vastly different. We're more likely natural enemies now, not friends. And there is really no point for USA to be chummy with Russia.

Only literally.

>Erdogan: They tell us not to move further. We'll go wherever we need to

redpill me on why Assad is good if he buys oil from isis

>(((they)))

Because so does Erdogan and /sg/ tells me he's a good guy as well

>tfw the Kurds getting rekt by Turkroaches and Amerijews

Got to help these moderates fight back.

Kek!

I actually think the kikes are switching an building Russia back up

It's not good but it's smart. SAA have more dangerous fronts with the other rebels rather than IS. IS sell this oil cheap to the economically broke Syrian regime and are able to fund expansion operations against non regime forces hence leaving Assad as the best option for the future of Syria.

>it's a kike neocohen

Did the SAA lose their field commanders though in the arty academy and other places? If it was a pre-planned withdrawal for a bait you'd think they would keep their commanders safe. More likely the withdrawal was done in the moment when they felt the zerg rush and formed into a field of death for the enemy when they re-established themselves with flanking firepower.

muricans. they dont want their ally isis get hurt.

Everyone in the area buys oil from IS

In part because IS controls an oil rich part of Syria and Iraq and because of the embargo on Syria

They act like complete niggers in Europe, are literal inbreds and sunniggers. They are also supported by neocohen US kike government, so fuck that.

pls bake

my oh my. That was a hefty red pill bruh!
I know usa is trying in every case to mend ties they in forehand have failed. Mark my word, never trust the us gov. They will make you trust them and then they will take you out just like The libyan president.

NEW BRED

Ah if it isn't the little South African kike who shits up the /nsg/

kurds are no more than mountain jews.

Indeed my red pilled friend.

>implying they missed

Atajew was a Donmeh nigger who overthrew a legitimate government to infest the country with kike secularism. He used Kurd niggers to massacre Armens and paved the way for Israel, he can smoke a fucking pole.

Is that a rosary in his hand?