>2016
>Religion

Reeeee

god can suck my dick and massage my balls with his spirit fingers

>current year
>not praying to the real god

>tfw haven't seen this shitpost in over 3 years now
>tfw it's finally back
Can we start having this thread every day again?

Eat shit, atheists.

Yeah and his name is Kek.

The only god is KEK and his son PEPE. Anyone denying this is a heretic and will be burned at the stake.

Si wey.

youtube.com/watch?v=DBuSqgAALDA

Pic very related... (too lazy to load the gif on phone...)

not enought poopoo and peepee

holy shit this may be one of the longest running gag threads i've seen. everytime. dat smile, dat nod of approval, i wish he was my father. :(

>realized that god exist

Come back when your sentence will be 'have real fact that god exist'

In the meanwhile, have a load of (You)s

god closed his lips around the tip of my dick and started sucking while pulling my foreskin. i came after 2 minutes, but all over his face. "you are a big guy" he whispered under his cum covered beard. "for you old faggot".
FIN

John 6:56-69

Thank you OP, haven't seen this one in ages.

kek

The Five Proofs only "prove" the existence of a being that is purely actual, with no unrealized potential. Aquinas then makes the leap and says "this being we understand to be God", ie the Catholic god. This is a mistake. The proofs are debatable, but if you accept them as valid, it's clear that they do not prove this "purely actual being" is benevolent, which is at the heart of Christian religion (god is love, etc.).

The Five Proofs could be used to prove the existence of a Deist god, or something like Brahman far more than they could be used to prove the existence of the Christian god.

>worshiping a jewish god

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Huh. I don't believe in god. And I was talking about how the so-called Five Proofs don't prove anything that confirms the Christian/Jewish/Islamic god. What the fuck are you talking about.

>mfw

>tfw you don't care because if god really exist then he made us the way we are and having free will its obvious that we will question his existence without having any concrete proof of him actually existing so it would be fucking retarded to punish people solely because of that.