What does Cred Forums think about Joe Rogan?

what does Cred Forums think about Joe Rogan?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk[Open]
youtube.com/watch?v=T2Q7AUnB_G8
youtube.com/watch?v=IU_3b2_33vI
youtube.com/watch?v=BbgNdhzf4XE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what does joe rogan think about Cred Forums?

he's 100% gay and closeted

what Joe Rogan does Cred Forums think about?

>been taking a stance against hillary...
>he's not gay... just a faggot

I think he's a somewhat redpilled person who keeps his podcast bluepilled because his "dude weed lamo" audience is comfy there. He's close to Dana White who endorsed Trump.

Kind of a faggot, don't like his commentary on anything.

Total zog-kike mind control

BUY MY SUPPLIMENTS BUY MY SUPPLIMENTS

He's like Alex Jones but worse and new-agey and cringe as fuck. I remember he was once on that show parts unknown with Anthony Bourdain and he presented himself as this self-reliant type hunter that killed pheasant for lunch or whatever and bragged the whole show and then he fucking missed his shot and Bourdain got it in one shot. He looked like a total cuck and it was hilarious, as he shut up for the rest of the night. BTFO by another ZOG-kike on ZOGKIKE NEWS NETWORK.

The whole thing is disgusting m8, don't know what to tell you about this guy and his faggy edgy DMT south american pussy experiece dudeweed lmao whoaa

-slightly intellectual
-overcompensating for baldness by growing facial hair
-obsessed with gay man-on-man action

hes a 50 year old fratboy.

soemoen didt atke hiis alpha brain today

He's ok but his guests are usually shit. I like his Dan Carlin interviews though even though I'm souring on Dan this election cycle.

his a blue pill normie for the most part , but has potential

He's been friends with Alex Jones for twenty years or so...

I'm very tired of him

I listen to his podcasts merely as a source of entertainment. He wants to seem smart but is not much smarter than the average Joe.
If you really get to listen to several of his Podcasts you will realize he is kind of a douche sometimes, also he is not a very good comedian (I only listened to one of his specials tho). As an MMA analists he is ok I guess.
Funny thing for me is, I was kind of an MMA fan and a weed advocate, but right now I am considering to look into some other hobbies, maybe drink beer instead of weed (beer belly seems better than fucked up lungs in the long run) and I am starting to watch only the MMA events that I care about the most, not all of them as I used to.
Overall, he is overrated in most of the things he does.

what the fuck are you talking about? He's (((them))) man. He's literally a chad-meme.

>slightly intellectual

We really did a number on your generation, didn't we? Sorry

My Dad was interviewing him for a show and he was a giant douchebag who is too good for the room. I don't have anything against his ideals though, but just know he's not a nice guy.

100% true even though it sounds like I'm memeing.

>fighting is gay

what a time to be alive

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

>ALPHA BRAIN
>SHROOMTECH
>KRILL & MCT OIL
>PRIMATE CARE PILLS

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk[Open] YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>Joe Rogan, 2015

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

Brought to you by SquareSpace©

>>he's not gay... just a faggot

By that measure, we are all faggots.

Better than Jimmy Kimmel, not as good as Adam Corolla.

Entertaining simpleton

His head is going to explode like in Scanners because of Way Too Much Exogenous Androgens Induced High Blood Pressure.

And, his pimping of Ronda Rousey was clown-tier.

That aside, he is more based than average.

ONNIT, that's O-N-N-I-T use code Rogan at checkout for 10% off your order. Use Alpha Brain to become a genius while using a gorilla kettlebell.

Joey Diaz and Duncan Trussell podcasts are awesome, but anything else is hit or miss. You'll either like him or not. The vocal people of Cred Forums usually dislike him but I think he's pretty cool every once in a while.

You saying he's non-intellectual fully? the guy has philosophical thoughts and discussions. i think that qualifies.

Beat me to it

Perfectly put.

He's purple pilled

Psuedo Pseudo Pseudo Pseudo Pseudo Psuedo Pseudo Pseudo Pseudo Pseudo Psuedo Pseudo Pseudo Pseudo Pseudo Psuedo Pseudo Pseudo Pseudo Pseudo Psuedo Pseudo Pseudo Pseudo Pseudo Psuedo Pseudo Pseudo Pseudo Pseudo Psuedo Pseudo Pseudo Pseudo Pseudo Intellectual

Closet homo and shit comedian. That said, i love his podcast

Came here to post this

Stand up is god damn aweful, seriously go look at some of his latest shit.
Shows are ok, there are some really good ones.
Bare in mind that he caters to more blue pilled shit as his pod cast gained more and more popularity, his forum had a purge of sorts of red pilled people.

Cause it might of hurt joes shekels.

Joe Rogan > avg. POL poster

All this dude does is play devil's advocate because he's too much of a pussy to be seen having any sort of opinion.

It's a shame he occasionally has decent guests.

Joe is more of a man than any of these losers shitposting in this thread. None of you will ever be as successful, rich, shredded, or funny as Joe Rogan.

He just regurgitates stuff he reads on twitter

I've been a huge fan of his for years, but his podcast was becoming intolerable with the constant cancer of Duncan Trussel. Luckily with all the hunting he's been doing lately, you can really tell he's been hanging out a lot with other hunters & his opinions are reflecting that; so I'm back to being a regular listener :)

Also love his work in the UFC, he really knows his shit when it comes to BJJ.

He believes in bigfoot and thinks we didn't land on the moon.

Bluepilled cuck.

If you listen to the podcasts with just comedians you have objectively shit taste

>cancer of Duncan Trussel
>cancer
>Duncan Trussel

Does not compute.

Duncan is based motherfucker. His advice on dealing with depression is great, and he's got some crazy personal philosophies that are fun to entertain. Brings up the Stoned Ape theory, simulation theories, universe & space shit. Why is he cancer? Answer: he isn't.

goddamn that's accurate.

he doesn't anymore.
he and his jew wife divorced.

duncan is a tumblr tier hipster psudo intellectual, he is a caricature of a california hippy yuppy asshole

HE'S A PHILOSOPHICAL ENTERTAINER GAWD

u just don't "get it"

I'd consider him an old school liberal. He's good for BTFOing SJWs. Other than that his philosophy is DUDE WEED

>Duncan Trussel is Cancer.
>He didn't see that badass analogy he did about Governmental Corruption and Family Pedophilia.

youtube.com/watch?v=T2Q7AUnB_G8

I listen to his podcasts, I like how you can skip over the first 10 minutes of ads and just get to the meat.

He likes fighting and hunting, he's hiding his true power level for the most part because of (((them)))

I liked his standup that was on netflix, it was funny shit.

The weed shit I could care less about though.

Thank you for adequately defending Based Trussell where I, a retard, could not. Shine on you crazy diamond.

Honestly he's one of my favorite people, hes not politically correct, and all though I may not always agree with him he's genuine and not afraid to offend people, a trait im sure he's learned as a comedian. He's not always correct, but he's admitted multiple times to not knowing what the fuck he's talking about, and most thinga are just opinions. He's had some top tier guests and moments tobfill in his lack of knowledge on certain subject. He also had a pretty big spat with a faggot sjw comedian who he proceded to blow out of the water and essentially shun from comedy.

Got BTFO by Sam Hyde

He tries to talk science with MMA fighters and MMA with scientists. Dude weed

I love listening to Joe's other friends, Joey Diaz, Edgy Brah, and Ari Shaffir are all amazing guests. Duncan Trussel on the other hand, deserves to be dragged by his beard by an f150 with a trump sticker on the back bumper.

Duncan Trussel is the epitome of the beta bitch who tries to act nerdy like its some kind of fad. Little faggot with a beard who talks like a girl, can't fucking stand him.

he talks about anything with anyone from what I've heard, and I've listened to his podcast for about 2 years now

I don't like some of the mma podcasts when they just sit and talk about how every fucking fighter has the best hands and best bjjj and best blah blah blah, it's an mma circle jerk, I skip most of those

He wants to be redpilled but he his wife denies him pussy and is a Hillshill.

Overall I like his podcast but sometimes he's a weak minded faggot.

oh and I can't stand joey diaz, at least he doesn't yell like he use too, they told him to fuck that shit off I think

Actual, good reasons to dislike Duncan | All the shit opinions you spewed just now means nothing

Pick 1. Hint: It's the latter

AND YOU DON'T LIKE DIAZ????

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

GET ALEX ON THE PODCAST YOU FUCK

I'm dissappointed that the latest podcast with Dan Carlin was mostly focused on JFK Assassination conspiracy theorist bullshit instead of something actually interesting.

I like Joe, but I think his brain has been rattled around too much during his kickboxing days and the copious amounts of drugs he's taken since then haven't made things any better.

I still listen to JRE because I like to listen to people who have the same opinions as me and can help reinforce the walls of my personal echo chamber.

Eddie is obviously a God tier guest.

Comedian only shows fucking suck. Joey Diaz is somewhat funny, but is extremely blue pilled. Joey Karate is pretty funny.

>Rogan is opposed to routine infant circumcision and has spoken out about the lack of significant scientific evidence for any benefits to "cutting the dicks of babies". He considers the practice not entirely different from female genital mutilation in that body parts are amputated on non-consenting children

The last """comedian""" he had was absolutely dreadful.

>what does Cred Forums think about Joe Rogan?

He's awesome.

He hasn't had Nottan Argument on for a while... I wonder why that is.

Also DUDE JOEY DIAZ LMAO

Overall I like him, but I wish he'd stop purporting to be some kind of comedy guru. The only comedy he seems to know anything about is his clique of middle-aged LA nu-comics.
He acts like he's a big name in the scene who put in years of work, and not just "oh, the Fear Factor guy does standup? Huh". That's all he is, but the way he talks about himself you'd think he was on the brink of becoming a household name or some shit.

I couldn't have said it better. I guess leafs aren't as bad as I thought, because that was spot-on.

Joe Rogan is Bro Tier.

Never forget it.

Vid related.
youtube.com/watch?v=IU_3b2_33vI

pseudo intellectual that has unwarranted self importance. most of his shit has huge flaws in the logic and evidence.

What comedian?

At least we can share the love for Edgy Brah.

And I know Joey's commedy style isn't for everyone, but I love it. The story he told about when he was 12 and he tried to pay his babysitter to suck his dick with a bag full of quarters... LMAO.

>harasses Carlos Mencia for stealing jokes, even publicly tries to humiliate him and destroy his career
>defends Amy Schumer every time when she has been proven to steal jokes constantly

I lost all respect I had for this hack a while ago.

But dudebro he's got the peer reviewed double blind placebo controlled studies to prove that hemp is people bro

I know Eddie irl. He is a typical cult leader type personality, but he is the greatest BJJ teacher in the DTLA area and probably the west coast.

Just for you, cocksucka

Joey Diaz - How to mug a fag
youtube.com/watch?v=BbgNdhzf4XE

I must be the same personality type, because i will hear Eddie tell a joke where nobody on the podcast laughs, meanwhile i'm at home howling with tears in my eyes. Definitely my favorite guest, I've listened to every podcast with Eddie multiple times.

fuck. i was just writing off trussel as some hippie burnout. but that analogy was ON POINT

That comic was really good

I'm a verb now, Lana. Deal with it!

Yeah i found it very entertaining, glad I came across it.

wtf exercise is this? Looks like it'll snap your wrists.

Literally a knuckle dragger who seems to think he's a philosopher because he takes shrooms and other hippy/nigger tier drugs.

And also he's a manlet.

pleb tier red pills

Has anyone sent him this pasta on twitter yet?

Sounds like just another butthurt bernie-bro, thanks for wasting 15 minutes of my life.

That analogy about family molestation was so piss-poor. If someone in your family is molesting and you look the other way, you are just as guilty as the molester in my eyes. Based on that analogy, Bernie Sanders = Hillary Clinton. Berniebro BTFO.

>Muh hunting

looks kinda crossfit-ish to me

this
These days i just go around the middle man and listen to joey diaz raw on his own podcast "The church of whats happening now"

be aware he is a big fan of jews, but other than that he will make you bust a gut from laughing