All confirmed leaders of Civ 6 so far

Does Cred Forums approve of the leader choices so far?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nEQJaDGqo64
youtube.com/watch?v=QHmH1xQ2Pf4
zam.com/article/796/civilization-vi-civilizations-and-leaders-revealed
youtube.com/watch?v=TU1N8KTxIJU
youtube.com/watch?v=cHlRkJUeJkk
youtube.com/watch?v=Vnu5uW9No8g
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fucking japan and their triforce. they really love Zelda I guess.

>catherine de medici for france

who ever did that should be fired

>no hitler for germany

For fuck sake.

Also the chara-design is a complete joke.

Let's expect some mods.

Putin for Russia?

hitler was shit tier though, unless you mean just for the edge factor

Montezuma and Ghandi better both be dicks still, thats all i care about

>civ 5 falling for the Qin Shi Huang meme
>Not using based Taizong

Ghandi gonna nuke your ass

Phillips II will be best leader

saging your slide is what I approve of

>Advertising this shitty SJW nigger game all the time on Cred Forums
Did you see the blue haired "developer" and Pajeet fuck around for an hour on this - looks like complete trash. Fuck these normie softcore bullshit revisionist history games. This is a board game wrapped in a crappy cartoon package.

Qin Shi Huang looks like pic related.

>Aussie somehow knows the intentions of an Indian/a former Anglo colony
>this low of tier shitposting
VIVA LA BRITANNIA
>Don't masturbate billy, or this will happen to you
Cleopatra being even slightly tan is like saying that modern Mexicans are white because spaniards were white. Ridiculous

Why was Hitler a bad leader

IT'S YOUR FAULT
YOU LET US DIE

youtube.com/watch?v=nEQJaDGqo64

He lost and caused his movement to be forever demonized to the point that no one will ever be able to finish what he started.

>fucked up the economy
>appointed a bunch of autistic sycophants into positions of power
>god awful diplomacy
>acted like an asshole in international politics
>bluffed and bullied and just threw shit fits until he got what he want
>his autism ruined all the work UK and America had been doing to make sure communism didnt spread
>started the bloodiest war in human history
>slaughtered millions of innocent people
>led his country into ruin, with half of it being taken over by communist

dont worry, you'll grow out of your edgy stormfag phase soon enough

Who do you think lost the war?

99% of the hitler meme'ing on this board is satire, don't be edgy and fall for it.

why the fuck do they always choose Mohandas "Child Fucker" Gandhi for fucking Indian leader? If they're going to choose a gandhi they might as well choose Indira. Why don't they ever use one of the mughal emperors for that matter? Why not Akbar or Babur ffs. 100% triggered 2bh

Pakistani diaspora shitskin detected

Mughals weren't Indian. They were dirty Muslim invators.That's why, you fucking retard.

Ashoka would be way better than Ghandi imo.

Started a war he knew he couldn't finish against the USSR
What a fucking idiot.

they all look like road rash characters
i dig it

They replaced Russia with Scythians.

Now that I notice this, what do you think anons?

Only a few of the confirmed leaders are known for their war time exploits and/or military prowess. Rest of them are known for shit like being a philosopher, activist, someones spouse. Some of them are known for simply being : a woman, a black guy.

Sneaky, sneaky jews.

Poland's is Jadwiga, a queen I know absolutely nothing about.

>No Slavs.
>Throw in a Ooga Booga Nose-Bong King and his Empire of Niggery Diggery because PC.

Exactly, a chick that got crowned a king (yeah not a typo) to avoid an interregnum. Then she spreaded her legs for a manly lithuanian forest nigger and that's basicly it.

Scythians are sorta the proto-slavs. Or more assimilated with them.

Ummm excuse me....

Why is Cleopatra white?

Because Gandhi is a Civ meme. In the first game they fucked up when entering his aggression value and instead of his aggresssion being non-existent he is a bloodthirsty, warmongering savage. They decided to keep that value in for future games just for lolz so he will always be India's leader.

Anyways, I hate this art style. Not just the leaders - the game itself looks like a phone game.

Teddy is top tier, all I really care about. This art style is weird though, not sure what to think.

>white cleopatra
KILL WHITEY
KILL WHITEY
KILL WHITEY

I blame the sjw's "cartoony theme" to appeal to more people since it's "less serious". The battle scenes are even retarded looking.

>Kongo, not Congo
>Kangz
What did they mean by this?

What a dumb Ass you are.

REE IT'S SPELLED MOCTEZUMA

Russia is in the base game and will be led by Peter I. Scythians are more like a Mongol replacement.

t. mexican intellectual

Weren't everyone but Gandhi and most of the women known for their political prowess?

only 2 black civs lol
thats not very progressive

>This art style is weird though, not sure what to think.

I like it. reminds me of the land of confusion music video

youtube.com/watch?v=QHmH1xQ2Pf4

That seems like a stretch. I'd say its more likely they got stuck with a lower budget after Beyond Earth pretty much flopped.

zam.com/article/796/civilization-vi-civilizations-and-leaders-revealed
I don't see him on the list.
youtube.com/watch?v=TU1N8KTxIJU
Also watch this, Russia starts with the Scythians and other tribes that inhabit the area.

>only one black African leader, and he's not even as dark as Gandhi
>Cleopatra not black
B-b-b-but we wuz kangz!!

You sound more likely,. I think I just heard from rumors on some gameplay and dev interviews. And yeah, civ beyond earth was like a skin of civ 5. Kinda sucked.

His western war would initially have gone on much longer and allowed the Soviets industry to grow even mightier. Now he was extremely lucky in both Norway, France and the initial part of Barbarossa but still lost, so he just ended up destroying the anti soviet alliances of Europe for a from the beginning lost cause.

It wasn't tested thoroughly enough either, too many broken features and too short a release cycle.

Haven't played turn-based shit since then either. Real-time is GOAT.

>USA
>not Donald trump

TR is literally the best real option if you're saying that though.

Im so fucing excited for this game you guys. Just, fuck.

Fyi, in this game civs have abilities and so do leaders,so you can mix and match. Prepare for Montezuma leading America

boing

Lel

And he (II) was the worst aztec leader.

>no mongols
Dropped.

Yeah this is my biggest problem out of the whole game. Thank God they will most likely release new leaders later for same civs. That choice is just fuck shit.

>no Incas

Dropped, called the police, sent a tip to the CIA, wrote my congressman, and texted my mom.

why does pedro look like luigi

>Catherine de Medici
Should be Louis XIV
>Queen Victoria
OK choice, would have prefered Churchill
>Frederick Barbarossa
Bismarck, surely?
>Roosevelt
Washington? Franklin? Adams? No, the first cuck in American history instead.
>Qin Shi Huang
Should obviously be the Hongwu Emperor
>African leaders
Who fucking cares

All of this is literally wrong, and the opposite is exactly true. like wtf user, do some damn research for your own and stop swallowing every blue pill fed to you.

They seem to be forgetting a certain continent.

Except none of it is satire, like at all, and that itself is the joke.

Except for cleopatra all the leaders are literally whos. What the fuck.

>mfw this glorious work of african engineering is a world wonder in Civ6

>Churchill
Victoria is a much better choice.

Literally the only strayan than anyone knows is Stingray Steve.

Exactly the leaders are 90% shit.

It really turns me off from getting the game...

Where tf is Arabia, I need my camel archers

>the game itself looks like a phone game.

It really, really does. such a shame.

We've already had those in previous games.

Well, that's because that is exactly why they did it. to broaden their audience and get more sales. watch it flop.

She has an alright design though. Be grateful its not pig face or what ever the fuck Cleopatra is.
Smug is justice.
Why are the "catherine's" the best looking leaders in both civ games?

Eh. Aside from Catherine de Medici and Cleopatra, they aren't that bad.

For better warmongering, I would have Washington for US, Meiji for Japan, Charlemagne or Louis XIV for France, and Ramses II for Egypt.

>No, the first cuck in American history instead.

stop posting you stupid fucking faggot piece of shit retard. Teddy Roosevelt was arguably the greatest president ever and set us on the path to being the global super power we are today.

>All of this is literally wrong

sure thing stormfag

>Scythia
I'm triggered

>egypt
ptolemy
>germany
OTTO VON BISMARCK
why didn't they do that

I don't think it's going to flop. I just think the direction they went with the visuals and the leaders they picked is just wrong. Gameplay it seems like a pretty good improvement on civ 5.

>kraut education

>Bismarck instead of Barbarossa
Why?

The only civs I care about are England and Russia and so far so good.

Victoria is way better choice than Elizabeth.

Here's hoping that Russia gets Peter or Ivan and not a woman or a commie.

What a shit choice for France though what the fuck, if you're going to make it a woman at least use Joan of Arc instead of some spaghetti sambo slag

shame they will never have hitler

>Ptolemy
You mean the vassal cuck who lost his autonomy of his country?

it seems like civ just gets goofier every time around. the game was perfected with four mostly for the mods. every game since has just been more and more appealing to causals
*ugh* time to go back to based Rise of Mankind

this is an outrage. they do not have great glorious leader

you must be new here user. try lurking some more. like a lot more. like maybe a year or two

or three

To be honest, she wasn't a very good leader. She had nothing to do with the successes of the British Empire. She had nothing to do with anything at all. All she really ever did was mope around after her kids and dead husband, that was as far as her world extended.
She was a crazy frigid cunt who was obsessed with stopping her sons from seeing prostitutes. That was her life's work (and she failed).

Churchill was far more of a leader to the British people. His famous "we will fight them on the beaches" speech alone amounts to more leadership than Victoria showed in her entire life.

She's only an OK choice because the Victorian era was one of the most powerful cultural forces in history (and I suppose she was nominally, accidentally the leader of it).

cool proxy bro

Fucking SJW devs refuse to put in Hitler too

t. tryhard newfag

this place isnt a neonazi LARP hugbox. If thats what you want, go to 4+Cred Forums

Civ sucks, play Total War.

I'm of the opinion that only heads of state should be Civ leaders.

Here are my reactions.

teh Great Wall of Zimbabwe rebuffed many an invader user

that image always cracks me up

makes me wish it was actually on a phone. i would prolly get it then

>Teddy Roosevelt was arguably the greatest president ever and set us on the path to being the global super power we are today.

But that's wrong. He didn't set anything up. America was already on course to become a superpower, all he did was allow it to happen. The USA was already a global power with decent enough international trade and a fairly respectable military more than 60 years before he took power (see the Opium Wars in China, before the Civil War). He didn't turn anything around or spark any kind of cultural birth.

are they making the graphics worse on purpose

Lol I made a thread about that on here a few weeks ago titled "This is the most famous person from Australia, really makes you think" with a pic of Mr. Crickey. Triggered alot of aussies with that one lol. Some had a good sense of humor about it though, probably because they know it's true.

>cucking france with an italian that wasnt even a real queen
>theres way better african civs they could have picked other than fucking Kongo
>replacing Mongols with Scythia because Ghengis Khan was a "jerk" (real quote). They were the fucking biggest civ in history

Such as? Oh, right, Africans didn't record history in any meaningful manner. So we have a walled enclosure and some mud huts that may or may not have been the site of some irrelevant battle.

i like catherine de medici, but

>FRANCE

fucking really? she was interesting enough without having to shit on french history

why not fucking Louis XIV?

>Catherine de Medici
>An Italian banker leads France

>Pericles
>Not Leonidas or Alexander

>Hojo Tokimune
>Not Toyotomi Hideyoshi or Tojo

because we need more female leaders because reasons

I hope somebody mods in the Great Wall of Trump

here's the redpill on steve:

lots of ausfags hate him because he apparantly ruined australia's image. as if we had a fucking resepectable image in the first place, we've been fucking shitposters since colonization, and before that we were didgeridindus who never invented the wheel.

then there's a whole other chunk of ausfags that hate him because they're bitter cunts who just want to hate what americans love.

youtube.com/watch?v=cHlRkJUeJkk

don't shit on interesting historical figures because you're mad at SJWs

>don't shit on interesting historical figures because you're mad at SJWs
>Catherine de Medici as leader of France

That is reaching and you know it. Fact is, most major leaders in history have been men. You aren't going to get a 50/50 ratio without taking some serious historical liberties, and Firaxis is willing to do that. The funny thing is Civ already has interesting female leaders, such as Catherine of Russia, Elizabeth of England, Isabella of Spain, but they are intent on shoehorning more in.

almost every game that gets the slightest popular goes to the way of casuals, oh well...

I've only been here for 3 weeks. but knew most of what Cred Forums is about for years. Cool place this is. I fit in so well.

did you even read my first post? i said catherine was a fucking shit idea, you're getting your panties in a twist because i'm the thunder from down under and you're a fucking leaf

There are many of us and our numbers grow daily. so yeah, this place more or less is NatSoc, again , more, or less. (even if not natsoc, somewhat red pilled to the truth of the history)

its ok we all love each other here. this is actually a gay hug box for homos everywhere. we dont exclude

Hm, maybe I will. Looks more my style.

Not sure if bantz.

In cast it isn't, I shall inform you that the 3 triangles thing is a pretty old meme. I even saw an old KKK coin with the triangles on it.

GAMERGATE CIV WHEN

You're the one with your knickers in a knot, mate.

They're just casualizing the game, the graphics are *preference*. The game is run by sjws and it is what it is, there are other games.

>There are many of us and our numbers grow daily.

can you LARPing faggots please stop saying cringy bullshit like this? And no, this isnt a neonazi safe space. If thats what you want, then go on over to 4+Cred Forums because thats all their Cred Forums is. One big stormfag circle jerk.

please dont respond with really gay "WE ARE LEGION!" tier shit again

If you fuck with civ and bring it into this sjw gamer gate war I will personally bomb fir axis.

YOU WANNA FUCKEN GO YA LEB CUNT COME ON YA FUCKEN GALAH NECK UP

I remember the announcement that they would have a male and female leader for every civ. What happened to that? Did they start looking at anything besides Europe and find absolutely nothing?

You just described Cred Forums Cred Forums

You seem triggered is everything O.K.?

>Hitler
>Happiness from industrial buildings
>National wonder - death camp, razing a captured city produced happiness and industrial points

I was always curious what the stupid shit, why are my people in happy when i extermibate their enemies?

>if you state facts on Cred Forums you need to lurk more
Sums up this entire board.

Tomirys' design seems so out of place. She's the only one not caricatured to ridiculous lengths in some way

Kongo Civ leader should had been Leopold ii since before there was no such thing as Congo but butch of nigger tribes killing and slaving each other

Just a bad commander. He was too generous letting the Brits retreat across the channel, and his strategy against Russia didn't work out too well.

wow you got me.

now go to 4+Cred Forums where you can LARP in peace

>He was too generous letting the Brits retreat across the channel

this is a retarded neo-nazi meme

Multiple leaders for civs will be added in DLC. Leaks have already revealed Isabella as an alternate leader for Spain and Gorgo of Sparta(!) as an alternate for Greece.

Civ II had male/female leaders for each civ, but this led to stupidities such as Japan being led by a sun goddess and the Zulu being led by "Shakala." I don't think they'll go to such forced lengths this time.

Sat and watched that video for 5 minutes. What the fuck is going on

> this place more or less is NatSoc
there's reddit sections for your people, pls stay there.

>Joo ID

Do you play often? What's your steam bruv?

>Catherine de Medici
>not Saint Louis or Louis XIV
I can see them excluding Charles Martel and Charlemagne because the whole French/German debate but why the fuck are they using this Italian bitch

Did someone spike the vegemite?

If I had to guess, they probably got fucked over by the fact leaders have historical agendas and they would have to find women that had a historical purpose as opposed to just making a good leader portrait.

never before have I seen someone this bluepilled

why in kek's name are on Cred Forums

Lies aren't 'facts', but some have believe lies that are told often and for years as truth. but it does not make it truth. It is still a Lie.

>No Russia
I'n mad as hell, and i'm not gonna take it anymore

You don't even understand the point of that quote. It is the equivalent of Trump saying he respects muslims more that hillary. He's not saying he respect muslims. in case you needed that clarified.

most of them are ok, BUT

>Ghandi
meme "leader" again, fuck him

>Kongo
literally who?

Bingo, sounds right to me.

not an argument newfag

>this quote that I just now heard of means THIS!

what a surprise, a stormfag knows dick about hitler.

It needs to be a little more diverse

He had me convinced this was Cred Forums since I would expect his replies there, but yes, this is Cred Forums so wtf.

>the first cuck in American history instead.

You mean the guy who fucked two virgin wives?
Not the guy who raised another man's sons, aka Washington.
Good job knowing jack shit about history, you fucktard.

For RTS I love my Red Alert 2 for my russian needs. but yes, we want some new-russian. What a shame.

It's gonna be Peter the Great for Russia

>I've only been here 3 weeks

He gambled the fate of Germany with all or nothing attitude
Angered a lot of countries, so he ended up with no good allies
He lost, not because he lost a war, but he failed to accomplish anything he wanted to do
He wanted powerful Germany, but it got smaller and partitioned
He wanted that his people were proud about who they are, jut look at this now
He wanted to fight the Jew, he gave them best arguments ever - muh Holocaust; and he didn't finish the job
He wanted that Germany was no longer cucked because of WW1 treaty almost 30 years ago, so he cucked Germany of another treaty for next over 40 years

What Hitler accomplished that lasted after his death?

And nothing to back up this claim.
Are you all bluepills this bad?

You probably know more about dick than any of us, numale.

Some obviously can understand matters in 3 weeks, what years won't accomplish for others.

were muh celts at

you have to back up your bullshit claim about how hitler "let the british go at dunkirk" something literally no actual historian believes

>numale.

hey mr 3 weeks, spouting buzzwords doesnt make you right. Not an argument virgin

>kongo
even niggers (like 3 of them who were nonniggery enough to buy a strategic game) wouldnt play this pathetic excuse of a "civilisation"

Ausfags should learn to understand that its just a consequence of exchanging mass culture. You guys rejected the Croc hunter image so hard that nobody really know how to connect with your culture. Consequently no one else in the world gives a shit about your culture.

The problems you have don't make sense to us. You live live in a desert island in the fucking southern hemisphere. White people dont belong there. None of your animals make sense to us either. The croc hunter image is an accurate caricature of your country tbqh. Aussies need to embrace and be proud of the absurdity of their nation's history.

America and Britain dominate the anglosphere media because we've embraced the memes about us. Even leafs are starting to join international anglo media lately. rural canuck humor is getting popular in the US. Just be fucking croc hunter memes and then we'll give a shit about youre continent

The autobahn, for starters

His Spirit, and Ideals.

>Why was Hitler a bad leader

>looks like someone wants to get nuked

Triggered again, 2 points.

James Buchanan was the first politically cucked president

Also, for your information, Conservationism is one of the least cucked things you can do

WE

not an argument. Its pretty clear I know more about Hitler and nazism than you. But then again, you are just some dweeb worm from the suburbs who has a nazi uniform fetish and thats it. I wouldnt expect you to know any actual history

Civ 3 Catherine, best Catherine.

Doesn't matter to me. Game looks like shit so had no plans to play it. Civ 5 wasn't that great without heavy use of mods. Beyond Earth was a total failure. It was basically a mod. Assume it might've gotten better but Firaxis has been dead to me for awhile. Amplitude Studios makes better "Civ" like games anyways at this point with Endless Legends as an example. Paradox has better games and mods too.

damn... thiqque

>remove kahn cuz he's a meanie
>leave montezuma

nope

Ghandi and Montezuma look untrustworthy as fuck

Pedro II is brazilian. He was born in Rio de Janeiro.

He was not, it was the jews and their slaves, such as Russia and SHART, that whent all out.

God dammnit people, even normalfags (used to) recognize Hitler's (military) genius.
shill

shieeeeet im in a game???

t. triggered LARPer

I'm not trying to argue or convince you of anything. If you come here and are so stubborn in your ways than there is no hope for you. I was entertaining myself by posting.

You clearly have no idea what you are talking about and are completely utterly blue pilled, If I had a guess I would say you visit neofag regularly. Why do you think no one is responding to you?

Read your response I am quoting out loud. You sound, ridiculous.

Keep thinking you're superior, it's really doing you well.

Chimp out.

Seems too simple, but thats really all there is to it.

This

Hitter is a meme leader for edgy teenage stormfriends

He was great.

Just blame the fucking Italians for botching it up and Hitler wasting time instead of invading Russia.

Roosevelt was a major supporter for the Spanish-American war, and was respectable in the sense that he actually went out of his way to fight in it.

He also considered himself to be an Anglo-Saxon, and that Anglos should rule the world with military might. He solidified the idea that the US should abandon isolationism in order to compete with other major powers.

Regardless, I dont think he was the "greatest" president, but makes for an interesting and unique US for Civ6

>TFW WE WILL NEVER GET ALPHA CENTAURI 2

WHY LIVE

He lost.

That's literally all there is to it.

>Theodore Roosevelt
>Meh

> Calling Theodore Roosevelt a cuck
> Being this retarded
> mfw

Cleopatra was Greek you fucking nitwit

He was. AJax was literally the only good American president

overall I like them sense they are pretty unique compared to most civs

t. shill

Have you never even heard of Polk?

There was a Kongo tribe though

>leaders shouldnt be leaders
>heads of state should be leaders

>why didn't they use bismarch again like in the last game?

hmm let me think, maybe... variation

the leaders make sense if you see the things unique to them and their play style. would be dumb if every civ was just war focused.

>they'll never included Hitler for Germany
why live?

>Harald Hardrada
YES
FINALLY
MY KANG

How is it revisionist? Cred Forums really is becoming like a new Tumblr, getting triggered just from seeing one nigger or women being put into vidya.

Civilization always had Zulus, Indians, Chinese etc. since the first game in the '90s.

>pericles
>pericles
>pericles

Out of all the leaders they chose him, really?

>>replacing Mongols with Scythia because Ghengis Khan was a "jerk" (real quote). They were the fucking biggest civ in history

that's funny you should call it a real quote when it is actually a fake quote by some troll poster. but you idiots will believe anything that people tell you

>Catherine
>not fucking Cosimo

what the FUCK were they thinking

>Qi Shi Huang
>not Cao Cao
>Hojo Tokimune
>Not Oda Nobunaga
>Mvemba a Nzinga
>not Alberto Barbosa

A shit

>gandhi is LITERARY black
>not in the nigger sense but LITERARY black

The fuck?

>Frederick the Great of Prussia instead of Frederick Barbossa of the HRE
>Napoleon or Louis XIV for France
>Trajan for Rome
>Swap Mongolia for Brazil, Genghis for Pedro
>Jefferson instead of Roosevelt
>Meiji instead of Hojo Tokimune
They'll all be mods in a few months anyways so it doesn't really matter, just a shame they didn't put proper thought into the leaders.

I think he's a good choice, especially compared to Tomirys.

where's the cute russian girl they had before?

did they remove her for being too attractive for sjw?

Wish they would add an Australia civ but that is probably just me being bias

P.S. is they do add an Australia civ, who would you want to be the leader? i think it should be Sir Henry Parks.

It was like a skin of civ 5 with the parts that made civ 5 interesting taken out. It felt like a shitty mod that I payed money for.

Woolonglabbo the abo

Hardrada was a terrible leader, he had no military ability at all, from his leadership of the Varangian to peasant death in England he was a bumbling idiot in the field.

>philip II
5 bankruptcies and lost the armada to the brits

>catherine de medici
tyrant

>victoria
woman who was famous for being royalty at Britain's highpoint

>Frederick Barbarossa
Based king

> Harald HardrĂ¥de
warrior

>Pericles
liberal arts faggot

>Tomirys
woman

>teddy
most based us president

>pedro II
an actually good statebuilder

>Montezuma
>Guns Germs and Steel

>quin shi huang
immortal emperor

>hojo tokimune
defied greatest empire of his time, got saved by the power of the triforce

>Mahatma Ghandi
smugface

>cleopatra
female parasite

>Mvemba a Nzinga
we wuz kings

Pericles Fuck Yeah!

Best summary itt desu

>france
>not napoleon
>spain
>not ferdinand 2.

he was literally hitler

You know why Civ is a historical fiction game?
Because the Congo can get out of the stoneage.

Holy shit you took that blue pill hard.
youtube.com/watch?v=Vnu5uW9No8g

>charlemagne
>france
Burgerbro stop

>Greece
>Pericles
What the fuck. He's the reason why Greece fell apart. Literally vilified by Plato.

Who you think is the best civ so far, gameplay wise

what about the others

Top kek

Yeah, remember when 4X had photorealistic artstyle?
Those were the times!!

>that incompetent shitstain Philip II
>not Charles V

You're right! Who's representing Antarctica?

Gandhi besto

>Japan
If you're not going to go with Nobunaga you might as well go with the based Monkey King- Hideyoshi.

lol

But you cant deny that the game is getting shitter and dumbed down a fuck load with each new release

Yeah henry parkes would be okay, can't think of any leader that really stands out to be honest

monash

>Moctezuma
Do people know the aztecs had more rulers?

Bro no one fucking wants the Aztecs ruled by anyone other than Montezuma.

Every white leader got more tumblr.
Every non-white leader got darker.
Everyone got uglier.

Hitler did not slaughter millions of people. nigger.

>Hitler is bad leader because he lost.

Nice meme

It would be another beyond earth, It's for the best they just let it rest in peace.

They could do a remaster through, re-release it for modern pc, and earn all the monies

Civ died with Civ5
Stay on the 4 with mods and enjoy better gameplay that you'll ever get in the cartoony shit that the civ franchise has become