Leak, happening

I have a leak from a friend whose grandfather was involved in the CIA. Now he is involved in a kind of "secret fraternity". Screencap this.

During WWII most of the Jewish deaths came from dissident Jews themselves, 6 million is an exaggeration, and Greater Israel is indeed a real goal. Furthermore, it's true Nazis did human experimentation, but just remember, most of the deaths came from dissident Jews themselves and the six million number is a deliberate exaggeration. I verified this with my friend involved in CIA. I didn't ask for further clarification over the phone because I got scared.

Those truly in power are behind scenes, there are numerous groups that resemble "secret fraternities". They rig both local and national elections, they do human sacrifices while having orgies and wearing animal masks, and so forth. They don't truly have power, they just manipulate. My friend, whose grandpa was a part of the CIA, is involved in one group but is on a lower level. They have strange Satanic-like rituals one has to do to go up the ranks, and my friend even spoke to Elon Musk in one meeting. There are a lot of these groups that compete with each othe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BplUD6kQYuU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fake

BUMP, support

Nope. It's true. I didn't ask for specific details because I felt my life was on the line. I know for a fact his grandpa was CIA.

We don't talk anymore due to fear, etc. These secret societies are like "secret fraternities" at school, they have weird rituals and manipulate a lot of stuff behind the scenes.

He made it clear these groups are always competing amongst each other for influence. I didn't ask how many there were.

so, what was the holocaust? real or fake?

I verified that the 6 million number was an exaggeration. I asked what was the approximate number, he wouldn't tell me. He said most of the deaths during the Holocaust came from dissident Jews themselves.

However, it's true Nazis did stuff like human experimentation.

Was watching Eyes Wide Shut today with a nice lady I'm seeing. The occult is real, indeed.

good, makes sense, thanks.

What about those secret groups? How powerful they really are?

I didn't inquire that much further, but they do stuff like rig local and national votes. They try to manipulate a lot of affairs and buy out politicians too. These secret groups competing for influence though.

He told me he was afraid his house may be bugged and we had to cut the conversation short, but people like Elon Musk are a part of them -- this means other more powerful figures are also.

**he claims to have actually spoken with Elon Musk over chat.

BTW, my friend descends from Finnish nobility and his grandfather was CIA, like I've said. He also knows a lot about occult mythology.

that shit is pretty fucked up, those elites are doing lot of decisions by our backs and we don't have a clue.

HOLOCAUST IS A JOKE

I associated with a couple of groups throughout most of my later teenage years/ early adulthood. These groups you speak of are, in fact, real and consist of the world's brightest.

>I associated with a couple of groups throughout most of my later teenage years/ early adulthood. These groups you speak of are, in fact, real and consist of the world's brightest.

My friend verified they do disturbing things such as orgies (while wearing masks) and engaging in human sacrifices. I do not care how bright they are, that shit is immoral.

>it's a Cred Forums larping episode

I'm not lying. Also, I know he's not full of shit either.

It was actually during an "affable" moment he leaked this stuff to me. I really shouldn't have said all this stuff.

That corresponds to what we know. These satanists are controlled by the CIA, that are in turn under the Illuminati. Formed LA FBI chief Ted Gunderson named Warren Buffet and other high-ups being among them, participating in sacrificial pedo orgies, etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=BplUD6kQYuU

fake and gay

No problem leaking, only 1% of Cred Forums would understand and keep this information.

There are multiple "Illuminatis" that are competing for influence though. He didn't explain the full extent of it.

I think what you say may be true to a certain extent though, but I didn't get that much leaked info because my life would be on the line.

I don't think what I'm leaking right now is enough to land me in deep shit, hopefully.

Greater Israel sounds like an impractical, religiously driven plan.

Where would I make some shekels out of this? What if I were an agnostic or atheist Jew?

If Greater Israel is a secular, Americanized, globalized, diverse shithole then just call it Greater Babylon, Greater Canaan, Greater Phoenicia.

Why ride the wild horse and promise legend when want a McState?

I see your point. The point is, basically, that Israel wants to expand its regional influence and is not content with just its small piece of land. This is no conspiracy anymore.

>my das works for nintendo and he says the holocaust is a holohoax

wew lad, have a (you) for your creativity this time.

Seek Ted Gunderson on JewTube, there's some stuff over there. He's a former FBI chief for LA. CIA drug operations, satanic cults, pedophiles in the White House - the guy tells facts and calls names.

Tells us about concrete occasions too. Like that kids' charity that was a front for prostituting children to senators. BBC made a documentary about it, it was placed in their program, but shortly before it was aired, they got a call from the senate and had to cancel it. The tape was bought by some anonymous, but Gunderson got his hands on it, it's on JewTube now.

Or that former private school where children were complaining they were taken to satanic orgies through underground tunnels (Gunderson found those collapsed after the school was closed).

Or Dr. McDonald coverup.

Everything I say is true, however. I have no hard evidence, but this is probably better for my safety.

Let me just reiterate two things: 1) I know for a fact my friend's grandpa was involved in the CIA and 2) it was during a vulnerable period my friend leaked certain info 'of a sensitive nature' from his secret organization.

Read all of my posts here. Screencap them.

The guys who planned for Greater Israel, if it ever existed, are probably all dead and were raised in a different climate.

Maybe they planned for a big Jewish superpower with hundreds of millions of Jews, Jewish girls having 15 kids each, etc.

It's 2016. Jews don't act like hot blooded conquistador spics from the 1500s. They ain't trying to convert Palestinians to Judaism. No real Imperialist fervor. They're turtling.

That doesn't explain why my friend would argue Greater Israel is true though...

Jesus...

Also, do you know about the recent Ghislaine Maxwell and Jeffrey Epstein scandal? Ghislaine would traffick minors to Epstein who would then send to to figures like Prince Andrews in order to bribe them with that.

Recent leaks also show they may have had deeper connections with the Satanist Colin Batley.

If you wanted a real 100% Jewish super power

- end Jewish feminism
- forcibly convert Levantine Muslims to Judaism. Learn from the Iberians. "We are liberating our Canaanite/Mesopotamian brothers."
- have Jewish/Levantine women birth 10-15 "Jewish" babies
- breed Jewish meatheads for troops
- become ultra nationalistic
- conquer like Mohammed did
- go on a rampage
- build shit
- have a balanced population of eggheads, meatheads. Jewish dumb muscle is needed for getting shit done.

if they don't do this...

Israel waits for Greater Mesopotamia
- turtle
- launch missiles at neighbors
- wait for WW3
- wait for secular Turkey-like Levantine Arab super state to emerge in Levant.
- hope Arabs become secular and degenerate like ancestors
- wait 50-100 years
- Israel Joins the United Levantine Union/Greater Mesopotamia because everyone became a cuck and lost their ethnic identity. Israel renamed to Canaan.
- open borders to Congo
- watch levantine women burn the coal
- become black

>Recent leaks also show
Recent news also show*

Sleepy*

Consider me posted

You want to know how I know what you're saying is bullshit? You use the CIA as a way to verify your claims, but in reality, the CIA isn't like that. What you're describing would need to be a conspiracy/siloed off operation/group within SAD. I can attest to the fact that the CIA isn't that exciting. SAD is, that's basically today's equivalent to the toppling communist regimes and assassinating leaders stuff from the 60s, but the wider CIA isn't. But that's ok, I'm probably just a shill, right?

Well that's no big surprise. We always knew satanists and kikes ran the whole thing.

>but we have memes now.

My dad's friend's, cousins,college roommate said Trump will win! And he was in the CIA and the FBI for like, 100 years.

To summarize OP's post.

"Hey guys the Illuminati is real!"

>i have a leak from a grandfather
>jewish deaths came from dissident Jews
>6 million is an exaggeration
>most deaths from dissident Jews themselves
>six million number is deliberate exaggeration

Do you have Alzheimer?

Shit sounds pretty cash to me

> CIA drug operations

100%. From the 60s to 80s, but CIA supported regimes (particularly in the Middle East and South America) that were against the communists. These regimes were financed by manufacturing and selling drugs, and in some cases, the CIA and others involved would help the governments by buying the drugs and selling them in the US (in part to tie up money not needed for that year so the CIA doesn't see funding cuts - like in Archer season 5).

> satanic cults

That sounds a little bit too sensational

> pedophiles in the White House

Coincidence. People who are pedophiles, or more specifically child molesters are more likely to be higher achievers who seek power. This kind of personality is more like to do well in business and politics (note the overlap).

Firstly, fake.

Secondly, so what. We know all this already.

Thirdly, even if someone told you this, they were lying to you.

Fourth, no the deaths did not come mostly from dissident Jews. That's disputed by every thing I've read on the subject. We know from documents that Nazi Germany had eastern death camps where they killed over a million Jews. Yeah 6 trillion is an exaggeration for effect. Also, Hitler probably didn't know about any of that shit. It was Himmler's secret "nobel lie" to conceal from Hitler and Germany.

Replying to any sort of rebuttal with
>Nope. It's true

Immediately tells everyone you're full of ass filler.

Your an idiot my good friend works for Tesla, and he meets with Elon almost every morning, texts him regularly, and I've met Elon a few times.

He's a super rich guys, he's a nice guy, but he is in no way into any kind of ritualistic sacrificing, also many workers from there and myself are all a part of SJ no.10 Lodge, we are just normal guys... get over the hype you tards.

All that Secret Society crap you all buy into may happen to a very small percentage of the actual people you think are involved in it.

How is this thread still going on holy shit

Elon doesn't seem like he's part of the NWO/jewlluminati. Not corrupt enough. Too blunt and logical.

On the other hand watch his competitor (((Jeff Bezos))). Slimeball, liar, spin, devious. etc.

Why did OP pick Musk for a part of NWO bullshit? He's not rich/old money enough. He was well off, but largely a self made man within in the past decade or two. An archetypal NWO type would be a member of the Rothschild or Walton families (not that I believe in the conspiracy theories).