Cred Forums how do we fix the Carribean?

Cred Forums how do we fix the Carribean?

gib us money

Become pirates again like Somalia

we dont. the only loyalties we have are to puerto rico, US virgin islands, guam, and any other minor US territories. the others can fend for themselves.

Leaving it alone? We saw your handiwork in Haiti, Jamaica and Cuba, it was shit.

why invest anything on these islands? they were good for producing sugar with slave labor. they were necessary for coaling stations for our navy

they are useless now

>Guam
>Caribbean

>not realizing i meant any and all US territories, not just those in the caribbean.

Fill it with Australians and Breweries

Get rid of NAFTA. If only there was a candidate that had that in mind.

Carribean federation under Cuban control

>fixing Caribbean
>implying Mexico, Central America, and Brazil don't need to be fixed first

>under cuban control
along with Maduro as head of economic affairs,right?

whats wrong with the caribeans?

Duh.
And Roussef as head of justice and anti corruption unit

>implying Mexico and Brazil can be ever fixed at this point

Bombs. Bombs are always right. Except Hiroshima & Nagasaki, that was a big fault.

>lager
>'''''''''''''''''beer'''''''''''''

Get El Presidente on the job

>confirmed for having never spent a second outside of the nice resorts and tourist locales

Steal all the water

Thermonuclear bombs.

Jamaicans are gigga niggers.

wrong fucking picture

Buy a hummer. Wait. Watch their island get swallowed up by the sea like Atlantis.

Nuke it

Easy, the Double D (Dominican Domination) will handle it.

The Caribbean is where you can get away from all the corrupt political bullshit, SJWs and cucks. Liquor is cheap as fuck there as well. They're all chill as fuck there except for the Haitian scum that come by boat to rob banks on other islands and leave.

Kill communist Cuba and turn it into a libertarian paradise and export libertarians there.

See
And that's not touching on the day to day activities, we already have our hands full blocking Jamaicans from coming here and Venezuelan refugee. I rather not not work with communists or monkeys.

I don't see Cuba in that list, what's your point again?

Trinidad, I may have the option to work for Petrotrin for about 2 years.

Will I be the only white person and how much is good rum per bottle?

we should have annexed Cuba when we fought Spain for it.

>Communism is just a meme
They got a steady economy from forced labor, I rather not have my country fall Venezuelan tier to float your Cuban empire wet dream.

Lol no, energy sector is where money's at, enough foreigners like yourself and an educated workforce is what you're looking forward to, as for rum $150-$200 TT at best.

All I want to do is live on Bermuda and fish all day.

Send me, maybe I can fix the Caribbean.

You fought with republican seperatists, my dominant dna is spanish rest of it is sprinkled shit, if you tell me if i care more about my fathers or if i care about politics i would tell you i cared about my father.