Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X9fR1vSxNEQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

big question you have there.
why would you need to know the answer?

depends who you ask

whether it be yourself or someone else, youll get a different answer every time

it would only frighten you

People keep asking that question. What do you suppose THAT means?

To live

youtube.com/watch?v=X9fR1vSxNEQ

You're merely a factor that plays into a celestial probability wave/superposition

In other words, quantum mechanics.

the meaning of life is to survive and create as much offspring as possible.
>mfw idgaf about the meaning of life

Kek may I break my 8 day nofap promise so I can get the fuck to sleep.. This head cold is killing me.

Guess that's a no..

Whatever you make your meaning of life to be. Everyone will give you a different answer.
To live, to die, to breed, etc. Or some corny bullshit like "To find happiness".

But really, in the end you have to find your own reason for existence... or don't.

There's no definitive answer for this question.

Shekels.

Glad someone gets it

what are you talking about, you called an 8 and got your 8

im 1 minute in and can tell this is gonna be good

You have to craft a meaning yourself.
t. Nietzsche

Self-improvement and raising a family.

Keeping yourself alive and putting your penis in a vagina.

im a kek expert and im pretty sure that means 8 more days

To serve God

Hi plato

kek sure works in mysterious ways

>What is the meaning of life?
To become the wealthiest person alive. Through financial power, you can influence global events.

And what then?
How is that going to change the order of things? In the end you're still a worthless piece of meat whose counsciousness will vanish from he moment you die. And when that happens, there will be no more shitposting. No more memes, no more scents, tastes, textures, sights, felings, emotions, thoughts, experiences, it's the absolute nothing consumed by itself. Tell me, leaf, how do a few digits in a bank account change the universality of that future?

To see the army of your enemy driven before you, to reduce his cities to ashes, and to gather to your bosom his tearful wives and daughters

Empiricists are the worst, leaf. If you kill your enemies, they win.

Through understanding memetic propagation you can directly control what people think.

>how do a few digits in a bank account change the universality of that future?
Well, I can bankroll radical-life extension projects (like Google is doing with their branch venture Calico) so that I can prolong my life for one.

>If you kill your enemies, they win
I wouldn't kill them. The starvation resulting from my 5000% mark-up of food goods would.

Life means for you whatever you believe it means. This can come from your society/culture/religion or something you came up with in the shower.

On purpose:
Humans give phenomena "purpose" by defining it in relation towards the acquisition of a goal. Some people upon losing a goals through attainment or failure, see no purpose in life, and usually no meaning either.

TLDR: Decide for yourself or have culture decide for you. Always have goals.

Accepting Jesus as your Lord and savior and striving to be more God like everyday

So if human life doesn't exist nothing has meaning?
Besides, what if two or more interpretations are mutually exclusively? How do you determine the "right" one?

Incorrect.
>For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

God created life so that it could live because life brings happiness. That is why he offers eternal life to those who believe in him. The purpose of life is to live.

the memeing of life

What does that question even mean?
You are staring with a false or fuzzy premise and are going to get bad results. What's the answer? The answer to what?

>That is why he offers eternal life to those who believe in him.
Incorrect. 'Believe him', not 'believe in him'.

> Even the demons believe, and yet quake in terror.
James 2:19

fulfilling the biological imperative of having offspring

everything else is nothing more than memes

Glorify God and enjoy Him forever

Demons have knowledge of God but not faith in him. The verse I mentioned was dealing with faith.

the meaning of life can be found in the search for your question