HERE I GO AGAIN ON MY OWN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fvhlxUuStd0
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/18/vermont-poll-reuters-high-confidence-trump-wins-green-mountain-state/
youtube.com/watch?v=is8gGf22bWI
politico.com/magazine/story/2016/09/donald-trump-ideas-2016-214244
youtube.com/watch?v=iz67V0spqeY
youtube.com/watch?v=DK4FTvaW_6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=vLqKSv1F42A
twitter.com/axryh/status/777751590140731392
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

trump is about to penetrate her line

ON THIS LEDGE

Hunker down lads. For the next 30 days Operation Maga-Don is in effect! The blitzkrieg starts now!

THE BOYS ARE BACK IN TOWN

Goin' down the only road I've ever known

*MAGA-lo-Don

Cue Trump saying/doing something to fuck this up in 24 hrs.

Cap this.

SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME

test

MAKES ME A LITTLE BIGGER

MAKES A LITTLE STRONGER

MAKES ME THAT MUCH WISER

What's happening?

WE'RE TIED

Let the games begin

Don't even joke about that, I will blow a fucking gasket if he fucks this up.

IM GOIN DOWN DOWN BABY
YO STREET IN A RANGE ROVER

the polls can no longer be covertly rigged

WHICH STATE?

THE BENISES ARE TOUCHING XDDDD

He's been playing it smart and safe ever since Hil took a spill. I think he knows that bantz time is over, and the debates are his make or break chance.

SOMEONE USE THE "I'M IN HER" MEME NOW

wtf i hate Cred Forums now

STANDING HERE

Oh, how that Old Testament demon must have howled and shrieked at the sight of young David’s harp, seeing at work a form of ancient magic that can pierce any darkness. The walking meat horror knew what was coming, that the same power was about to be tapped. John nodded, as if to say, “Checkmate.” He pushed the “play” button. Sound filled the room, a crystal melody that could lift any human heart and turn away any devil. It was “Here I Go Again” by Whitesnake.

-John Dies At The End

polls are touching, gay

Trump has started listening to campaign advice recently. He's been much more controlled and (often, but not always) more focused than previously.

Hopefully he does the smart thing and not open his fucking mouth. He shouldn't mention a wall until after the debate (preferably never again, but I definitely would like 35% tariffs on goods previously made in the USA.)

All we need now is during the debate for her to make just a tiny slip, wobble a little, have a coughing fit and it will be over.

WAKE ME UP WHEN SEPTEMBER ENDS

WHEN I WAS

L-lewd...

Her downfall all started when she decided to fuck with the Alt-Right. She got cursed cursed by PEPE

Where did OP get his hands on this poll? I can't find it anywhere?

No, he'll do it in the debates

Good. After climbing out of that last hole, he cannot afford to put himself in another one this close to the election. All he has to do is hold his tongue.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

LINK ME THE SOURCE

STANDING ON THE EDGE

>MAKES ME A LITTLE BIGGER

ty for this song user

youtube.com/watch?v=fvhlxUuStd0

I think trump has the debate advantage. He can switch between fluid deal maker and slinging 10/10 insults.

He can just say "glad to see you're awake for this" and get by.

trumps proven time and time again the media can't stump him and hillary keeps showing that she can't handle the slightest amount of legit questioning without doing the fake laugh, getting shrill, or having a stroke. Even with the extreme bias that will be the moderators of the debates, Trump knows how to handle the media and an audience. If there's one clinton email or health question, she's fucked because she can't help but lie and it's blatantly obvious when she's lying.

shitty fix for you senpai

WHAT STATE IS THIS

>go to r/politics today for shits and giggles
>people on there mad af and unironically thinking the media is handing the election to Trump on a silver platter and is being too hard on poor Hillary

Kek, this is how I know Trump is going to win this fucker.

END MY LIFE

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/18/vermont-poll-reuters-high-confidence-trump-wins-green-mountain-state/

>she can't handle the slightest amount of legit questioning without doing the fake laugh, getting shrill, or having a stroke.

lol

>she's fucked because she can't help but lie and it's blatantly obvious when she's lying.

because its literally every word she uses

All he has to do is aggravate Hillary. She has had nobody pressure her face to face the entire campaign, even sanders was a limpwristed loser. She will be worse than Jeb.

SCOTT ADAMS WAS RIGHT

exactly, but the thing is that even the media is calling her out. I think because they can see the writing on the wall and want access to trump when he's president. The dumb ones that went full retard on trump are going to be shut out of the white house.

Proxy works bud.

Hope your right anonbro

>Closing his fucking mouth

>not mentioning a wall

Is that really a good thing for him to do? Isn't Trumps big thing that he's not some moderate and hes not trying to appeal to them. Anybody like that is already long gone from supporting Trump for his 'xenophobia'

Is there really people that still haven't decided between Trump or Hilary? I thought it was more a matter of getting their supporters to actually get out ant vote

>inb4 rape allegations come true

IT DOESN'T MATTER NOW WHAT HAPPENS I WILL NEVER GIVE UP THE FIGHT

Oh shit thats right they went with the rape offense! Lets hope he can wiggle out of its grasp!

so this is the second time trump has surpassed hillary in the polls.

the polls will be rigged soon im sure.

Reminder that trump is only behind clinton -0.9 in the rcp average is because of the massive fucking outlier that is la times.

Which state is this?

youtube.com/watch?v=is8gGf22bWI

ugh...

America will like never vote for a racist, sexist, misogynistic, homophobic, trans-phobic, Islamophobic xenophobe and Nazi meme posting white supremacist like Donald J. Drumpf.

Get on the right side of history people. It's not 2015 anymore.

its not. Fox news and recent polls have Trump up

STANDING HERE

G-Guys, ever since that 55555 appeared on Cred Forums and said KEK would be sent to the shadow realm, I feel like Kek is no longer with us on Cred Forums, I feel like I've completely lost faith, does anyone else feel that way? I'm I the only one who has noticed the lack of praising and dubs working against Trump ( )? What happen Cred Forums

Kek can't go to the shadow realm. He is the shadow realm

Touch tips and your punked in the alleyway.

GOING DOWN THE ONLY ROAD I'VE EVER KNOWN

He has to play it cautiously because his opponent is in such an unbelievably weak spot.
The second he takes a jab at her, he's "attacking a poor, sickly, defenseless old woman who we should be supporting instead of demonizing"
He's going to absolutely crush her at the debates though because he's been willing to openly discuss policies, instead of laughing weakly and changing the subject or giving standard politician answers.

hope so

im tired of these b fags shitty every thread with kek garbage. Im glad mods started to delete kek threads i hope they will behin deleting kek post soon.

Fucking b fags get out of my board even r9k is less cancerous than you

HERETICS

Kek is still here

THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST

so it shall be

kek is literally the god of darkness in Egyptian mythology

he lives in the shadow realm

If singles Kek doesn't exist

KEK says you is a heretic

politico.com/magazine/story/2016/09/donald-trump-ideas-2016-214244

>tfw you see an unicronically pro-trump article

ONE MORE TIME KEK I KNOW YOU ARE LIFE

You turn into a retard?

Praise Kek

youtube.com/watch?v=iz67V0spqeY

Nah Kek is alive and well his influence can still be felt and I've seen it the last couple of days. We just don't do a lot of praising threads anymore.

outlier for five consecutive days in a week

really stimulated my neurological activity

spamming for gets doesn't count you silly little faggot.

KEK says you is the faggot

Actually Hillary's chances are getting better by the day. Theres no way she loses. She's going to do amazing in the debates and expose him completely as the wheenie and doofus that he is. After the first debate most insider sources estimate she'll see a 15-25% poll jump. That's right, by next tuesday she'll be polling at around 65% and drumpf will be at around 25%.

IT ALL RETURNS TO NOTHING

I JUST KEEP TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN

youtube.com/watch?v=DK4FTvaW_6Q

Praise kek!

Augh yea

(you)

KEK UNDO THIS HERETIC

WAKE UP
Grab a brush and put a little make-up
Hide the scars to fade away the shake-up
Why'd you leave the keys upon the table?
Here you go create another fable

Landslide. The news stations are gonna be forced to call it for Trump before the polls have even closed in the central time zone.

MY EMPIRE OF DIRT

All Trump needs to do is ask a question while the moderator is also asking one and Hillary will have a seizure. 1 coughing fit or seizure during the debate and Trump is guaranteed to win.

These bombings and stabbings by muslims help a lot as well. We need those shitskins to kill some more liberals in their strong holds to help swing that independent vote harder.

The dubs in this thread mean nothing
Simply because it is not a kek thread
however, i cannot speak for kek, dubs will deny my last statement

"drumpf" have your balls dropped yet you fucking dirty cuck? Do you cunts think you are edgy saying "drumpf"?? You are being racist mocking his German name bad herritage. Fuck off shill

kek wills it

YOU WANTED TO

to be perfectly honest I don't believe the debates will happen at all.

Hillary will probably turn the debates into a different format that suits herself.

If the MSNBC forum is anything to go by, there is only so far she can make it suit her. At the end of the day, you need some talent to pull things off

wew

I loved that book when I was a little shit fresh outta highschool, I'm too scared to reread it and find out it's shit.

TWO WORLDS COLLIDE

I can't imagine she'd be able to do that to a degree that would award her any serious benefit.
At the end of the day its A says X and B says Y, and B is having a hard time saying anything at all.

>happenings popping up left and right
>our god emperor is crushing Hillary
>media is loosing their collective shit

Open your eyes and give glory to Kek almighty

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

Fuggin saved. I'm gonna use that one on my vacation to burgerland

Oh yeah? Check my model. 99.98% certainty.

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=vLqKSv1F42A

Normally, I would agree. But since Kelly-Anne Conway took control, Trump has been absolutely on point. My guess is she only agreed to take over his campaign if she had control over his message until the election. And it's fucking worked.

Kill yourself.

He literally said we were building the wall 2 days ago, and that Mexico would pay for it.

DESPITE ALL MY RAGE

A YOUNG DON

OOOOH, HERE COME DAT BUULSHIT
OH, HERE COME DAT BULLSHIT

but Cred Forums is the shadow realm, we are after all KEK's dark army

Screen capped for November 9th Cred Forums HRC after party

Does it not bother you guys that Hillary has been on top for basically the entire year? Does it not bother you that every time Trump has gained a slight lead he's dropped right back down in a matter of days?

ALRIGHT FAGGOTS

twitter.com/axryh/status/777751590140731392

THIS IS NOT A DRILL
THIS IS NOT A DRILL
THIS IS NOT A DRILL

IF THIS GOES VIRAL HILLARY CLINTON WON'T BE PRESIDENT

#FREEHAITI #WHERESTHEMONEY #BREAKTHEFOUNDATION #HAITIRISING

→ →
→ →
→ →

→ →
→ →
→ →

→ →
→ →
→ →

→ →
→ →
→ →

→ →
→ →
→ →

→ →
→ →
→ →

→ →
→ →
→ →

→ →
→ →
→ →

I walk this empty street...

why would it. RCP is aggregated pooling. polling from last year is still factored in and various new agencies have put out multiple polls in the same day from the same agency to keep hillary on top

by my estimate after removing the redundant polls hillary is at about a 15% deficit vs what she needs to beat trump. this is going by primary of 2016 voter turn out not the 2008 model as well

If doubles KEK is 100% real

I GOT SOUL BUT I'M NOT A SOLDIER

I love the positive confirmation fallacy...

KEK WILLS IT

I AM STILL THE E-EMPEROR...

I REALIZE

>here I go
Once
>again on my own