NATO GOES FULL RETARD

NATO'S BALTIC DETERRENT FORCE TO BE IN PLACE BY MAY 2017 - MULTINATIONAL FORCE OF UP TO 4,000 PERSONNEL AIMED AT DETERRING RUSSIAN AGGRESSION IN THE REGION

>Czech Army Gen. Petr Pavel, who leads the NATO military committee, said the battle groups will be arriving at different times in the first half of 2017. The U.S. force, of about 1,000 soldiers, will come from the 2nd Cavalry Regiment based in Vilseck, Germany, and is due to arrive in Poland by April, U.S. officials said.

>In its July summit in Warsaw, NATO approved a new multinational force to be stationed in Poland and the Baltic states, aimed at deterring Russian aggression in the region. Eastern European allies have been worried about the possibility of a rising threat from Russia since Moscow annexed Crimea from Ukraine in 2014.

>“With these four battle groups, we are not talking about exclusively about a training presence,” he said. “This force is to serve as a deterrent and if necessary as a fighting force. The rules will be different.”

>Some of the troops participating in the deterrent force—both from the NATO contributing countries and the host nations—have been training at the U.S. Army facility in Grafenwoehr, Germany. Forces have been dusting off Cold War-era knowledge about defenses, as well as studying the electronic warfare techniques used by Russian-backed forces in Ukraine.

>In addition to the U.S. battalion in Poland, Germany will send forces to Lithuania, Canada will send troops to Latvia and the British will have a battle group in Estonia. Other nations, including Norway, Denmark and France are supplementing those forces.

archive.fo/7xIlm

Wasn't the post-Cold War agreement to not place NATO troops right next to Russia's borders? What the fuck is NATO doing?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Whataboutism
mintpressnews.com/leaked-george-soros-puppet-master-behind-ukrainian-regime/206574/
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/06TALLINN576_a.html
reuters.com/article/2014/03/14/us-ukraine-crisis-poll-idUSBREA2D00E20140314,
youtube.com/watch?v=xzbL_kUF1eM
globalresearch.ca/how-and-why-the-u-s-government-aided-a-coup-led-by-neo-nazis-in-ukraine/5371940
takeoverworld.info/Grand_Chessboard.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=jj2QJ29ZWAs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Stalin#Early_life
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Encroaching on Russian influence and fucking things up. Don't question it, it's all part of the plan.

Fuck those paranoid Russian bastards. If you don't want your neighbors arming themselves against you, don't make yourself their enemy

If they actually cared about fighting evil on their border, they'd have invaded North Korea instead of Ukraine.

There was also an agreement that Russia wouldn't invade Ukraine and here we are. Basically Russians have broken every agreement they have signed. Besides, most of Russia is occupied area, so I wouldn't mind, if Russians would perish in flames. It would make Europe a lot more peaceful and all the indigenous peoples that have lost their lands could finally live their lives the way they want.

Good goy.

Crimea. Better safe, than sorry.

You don't live next to Russia, so you don't have a say in this. Russiaboos like you are disgusting.

Its crazy, the media recently has been pretty anti-Russian. Then this happens, what next? It seems like there might be a conflict soon.

>General Pavel
I'm CIA

We're not going to start a fucking nuclear conflict over Tallinn or Vilnius, cunt.

>Russiaboos like you are disgusting.

And they don't realize that they're only hurting their own cause. I bought weapons for Ukrainian soldiers because when I asked pro-Russians why Russia was the good side, all I got were insane, paranoid ravings from people like that.

A lot like OP here with his "Soros controls the world" conspiracy of the week.

Funding Jewish revolutions is obviously the better thing to do, huh?

The Jews are pretty ok all things considered. Better than Putin.

>Wasn't the post-Cold War agreement to not place NATO troops right next to Russia's borders?

No, and those troops wouldn't even be there if Russia wasn't dicking Ukraine.

People live there, you cancerous druggie. It's war and conflict after another for us here, while you're just smoking weed in some coffee shop. Russians will never stop, until they're all dead.

Jews all need to burn.

Be honest: do you really think some sort of hidden Jewish conspiracy was behind people wanting Yanukovich out?

If so then I feel even better about helping them fight the madmen on your side. The pro-Russians are living in some sort of fantasy world.

There is no global Jewish conspiracy and NATO does not have some sort of illogical hatred of Russia. Russia's neighbors want to protect themselves because Russia invaded one of its neighbors over psychotic paranoia

Riddle me this: if Russia ACTUALLY cared about fighting evil governments on its border, why has it done nothing about the most evil regime in the world being right on its border?

Instead of actually helping, Russia starts absolutely pointless wars that accomplish nothing.

hmm

>4,000 troops for deterrence

woowwwoow that sure is a huge existential threat to the Russian Federation

seriously you russiaboos are fucking retarded

>Instead of actually helping, Russia starts absolutely pointless wars that accomplish nothing.
You mean like the U.S. has been doing since WWII?

is that ALL you people can do? I haven't even mentioned the US once during this entire discussion, but of course the reaction to any criticism of Russia is "the US has problems!"

Yes the US has problems and does bad things, what's that got to do with anything I said?

>not place NATO troops right next to Russia's borders?
their 'borders' be shuffling slowly towards NATO territories, tbff - be a bit hypocritical of Putin to be complaining, under the circumstances..

>Be honest: do you really think some sort of hidden Jewish conspiracy was behind people wanting Yanukovich out?
You really think Soros wasn't involved in the conflict?

mintpressnews.com/leaked-george-soros-puppet-master-behind-ukrainian-regime/206574/

Ukraine just straight up does not deserve crimea. they obviously cant defend it.

>Complaining whataboutism when your whole argument is practically "let me generalize everyone who supports the russian people as conspriacy theoriss"
righto lad

None of those countries could defend it against Russia.

Even if some country wouldn't have any military at all, their sovereignty shall not be questioned. Invading other countries is degeneracy.

Hard proof came out that US and EU diplomats were talking about which replacement to install shortly before the revolution happened. It's not paranoia when you actually caused a revolution in a country that borders Russia. It's the west starting a war and Russia joining in to defend its interests.

Your "evil" nonsense is the psychotic paranoia. You try to classify states as "evil" to use it as an excuse to start wars. Why isn't the west overthrowing North Korea instead of Ukraine? By your own standards, you're supporting "evil."

>Finland defends the nation which "Accidentally" bombs coaliton fighters and is "Inadvertidly" aiding opposition/reallyjustalquedandIS

At the very least the fighters in russia legitimately support russia, and aren't fucking islamic terrorists.

Perfect example of the insane ravings pro-Russians think is the real world.

The link talks about an e-mail he sent with sound advice and rather mundane offers to get involved in normal business opportunities, and then makes the gigantic leap to "Soros is effectively the puppet-master pulling most of the strings in Kiev".

He wasn't alone

I'm torn because I like Russia for standing against everything ruining the west and pursuing their own interests, but they do this often at the expense of those bordering them. I wonder if a US-NATO-Russia fantasy team would work out. I mean NATOs sole purpose was to oppose Russia but surely a country with 1/3 our population and California's GDP is less of a threat than China?

I don't think the invasion and subsequent annexation of Ukraine by Russia was a good thing, but at the same time, NATO had been moving closer and closer to Russia's borders long before 2014, and they have every right to defend themselves against that.

Russia doesn't stand for anything except for preserving their status quo (Putin and his cronies).

Making friends among the enemy with empty slogans and promises is only a part of that plan.

>Hard proof came out that US and EU diplomats were talking about which replacement to install

...?

You talk as if they're in charge of the place. They have people they'd prefer to see in power, as does Russia, as does every group in Ukraine. The people are the ones who decide who win.

But of course, in the pro-Russian mind, they vaguely recall some headline that suggested the US - shocker! - had an opinion on international affairs, so clearly they're the secret shadow controllers.

But according to OP its the Jews and Soros that're the secret controllers. You guys just can't make up your minds, huh?

>when you actually caused a revolution

What on earth makes you think they caused the protests?

And those were hardly a "revolution". Not even a single person in Parliament voted to keep Yanukovich in. A vote of no confidence is a world away from a revolution.

>You try to classify states as "evil" to use it as an excuse to start wars

Starting unjust wars is by definition evil

> Why isn't the west overthrowing North Korea

They should be - I'd absolutely agree that it is a moral failing that they haven't. Believe it or not, multiple groups can have the same moral failing.

If they played nice with the world, then it wouldn't matter to them where everybody puts their bases. Idk why they think everybody wants to go to war with them, nobody wants that. What they want is for Russia to quit being retarded, so we can start worrying about more pressing shit, like immigration, Germany, and Sweden.

For all I care the whole desert should be bombed to an actual desert. Assad is just as shitty as IS. Of course the US wants Assad out, because he's Russia's ally.

Russia will ruin the west just like any other force. We're much better off without Russia. If your government stopped shilling diversity and multiculturalism, we wouldn't have nearly as tough times here.
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/06TALLINN576_a.html

If you haven't noticed, Russia has invaded its neighbors time after time for centuries. NATO doesn't creep towards Russia, Russia's borders creep towards west. It's none of Russia's business, if some country want's to be in NATO or want's their territories back.

Do we really need to have a discussion about whether or not George Soros is influencing and funding anti-white, pro-Jewish movements all the around the world?

The only scenario where the US will accept peace with Russia is in case you quit and become isolationist again.
The most likely "fantasy team" is when the EU becomes desperate to survive and normalizes relations with RUS against US/UK interest and then we've basically set the stage for a repeat of the last two great wars. All we need then is for the Intermarium to rebel and create a vacuum of global interest.

lol wtf how was Yanukovich getting the boot in any way "anti-white"? And how does it involve Jews?

Its like you guys don't even live in the same world as everybody else.

WHY, WHO ARE WE FIGHTING?

Protests were understandable, but we all know who fired to first shots and it wasn't russia. It would had stayed a peaceful protest and we'd have ukraine much like today's greece. Don't pretend the united states is some kind of saint here.

>President who had Syria basically act as a tourist joint, acted secular and kept alawites and other minorities from harm is somehow as bad as ISIS?

You're something.
>The rest of that post
Am I the only one seeing cognitive dissonance here or is this a "I'd rather be fucked in the ass by" case

At least we can agree that it would be better if both Russia AND the United States would stay out of European affairs.

CIA pls go

Meanwhile in Kaliningrad, Russia has tens of thousands of troops, nuclear weapons, over 1,000 tanks, over 1,000 armored combat vehicles, hundreds of aircraft, naval fleet with dozens of warships, anti-air systems that reach hundreds of kilometers into NATO territory.

...but 4,000 troops in the Baltics is a massive provocation according to Russian shills

lol this fucking map... a nato base in kazakhstan?

>we all know who fired to first shots and it wasn't russia

With you so far...

>Don't pretend the united states is some kind of saint here.

...are you saying the US had someone firing bullets at Maidan?

Also, holy lord you pro-Russians truly know whataboutism and nothing else. I never said a single word about the US until you guys began the ever-present chant of "whatabout whatabout whatabout".

Russia is shit with or without Soros. None of those things relate to the subject of this thread in any way.

He kept order, I'll give him that. He is still a pro-Russian dictator with numerous human rights violations in his CV, so I see him as a great target for an airstrike.

The rest of your post doesn't make any sense. I can see that your ideals are aligned with Russian imperialism though.

>CIA pls go

You make jokes but this is a serious issue that involves actual lives. I have friends who had friends die because of this.

And why did they have to die? Because a bunch of people believed madness that had no correspondence with the actual world. At least conversations like this make me feel better that I helped them protect themselves from that army fighting for lies.

There was known agents of interpol and it wouldn't be far from surprising if american agents would escalate a uprising into a conflict in favour of total russian absence in ukraine. Which they've achieved and still make a gigantic deal out of a pennisula where the people have pretty much cheered on russian "Invasion"

If you saw one of my earlier posts which you conveiently did not reply to your claim against whataboutism basically becomes invalid as your argument against russia culiminates basically to generalizing your opponent to make your view seem more socially acceptable.

>Friends who died?
Died in what?

>Wasn't the post-Cold War agreement to not place NATO troops right next to Russia's borders?

They have broken that a fuckload anyway, so it doesn't really matter anymore.

We got what we want and Russia got pushed into a corner without much of a fight.

Win/Win.

Let me tell you that. People in post Soviet countries are completely deranged. Tell them have anal sex, they will do it, tell them eat shit, they will eat it. We do not fit into the EU, we shoud be in some hospital state, in the para-european union, like the paraolympics. We are constatly harrased by the West and can do shit abou it

>He kept order, I'll give him that. He is still a pro-Russian dictator with numerous human rights violations in his CV, so I see him as a great target for an airstrike.

>Human rights
>What is 'Guan
>What is collateral damage, literally what every fucing army is guilty of because it's pretty much guarenteed in assymetrical warfare

I'm saying you're all against russia for being imperialist let you're willing accepting the dick of nation which is known to have put it's filthy fingers in nearly every nation's butthole. A lot of nations can't speak out against this because guess who has a lot of pull in the UN and among other nations.

>We got what Soros wanted
FTFY

>are you saying the US had someone firing bullets at Maidan
you know, yes, I am saying that. USA involvement kickstarted Ukrainian crisis of power, and that led to Ukraine losing large important chunk of it's territory. I have no idea why CIA director was in Ukraine for a few days at the time of so called revolution, and I have no idea why new Ukrainian govermnent is composed mostly of kikes from Odessa, but I can suspect the same thing the USA is doing everywhere:proxy war against Russia just in spite of everyone

> I have friends who had friends die because of this.
And friend of my friend of my friend of my friend of my friend of my friend of my friend is motherfuckin Donald Trump, because connections between humans work that way.

Russia's warmongering is less significant than my own country's. Look at our meddling in South America and the Middle East. We topple governments, support rebels, spread dissent in more places more often than the Russians. This is what big players do. It could be argued they're pursuing their own interests after being pushed into a corner. They've certainly been placed into an extremely weak position in the last few decades. They are no longer capable of competing in a conventional war with NATO (if they ever were). If I were Russian I'd be 100% for Putin. My only question is whether it's excessive. It doesn't seem they have any opportunity to stop because the US-NATO axis will take every bit of ground Russia doesn't hold onto for dear life.

subhuman russian scum also agreed to respect ukraine's sovereignty in exchange for their nukes and subhuman russians broke that agreement already, nato is smart to deter russian vermin

Wtf is russia doing?

The invade and steal land at will and expect nothing to happen?

You are arguing with someone born after 1989 who doesn't understand global affairs, try explaining to the average polster that even if russia has the moral high ground against SJWS it doesn't mean it's not following its best interest, not europes, try explaining that to these poor fools

WTF are syrian rapefugees doing

They invade and steal the land and resources at will and expect nothing to happen?

Oh wait, nothing happens. Go back to your cuck bunker Hans

>There was known agents of interpol

Who? Doing what?

>it wouldn't be far from surprising if american agents would escalate a uprising into a conflict in favour of total russian absence in ukraine

In other words you're pulling baseless speculation from nowhere.

I've never seen worse circular reasoning. You figure the US must be secretly orchestrating things, so you assume they're secretly orchestrating things and use that to prove your assumption to yourself.

>out of a pennisula where the people have pretty much cheered on russian "Invasion"

I support Russia's takeover of Crimea - it was non-violent and the people wanted it. No harm no foul.

And that's where it should have ended and nobody would be talking about it now. But instead they had to start the first European war outside of the Balkans since WWII.

>If you saw one of my earlier posts which you conveiently did not reply to

It was a one-liner that was so inane it didn't warrant a reply

>your argument against russia culiminates basically to generalizing your opponent to make your view seem more socially acceptable

I am generalizing because from what I've seen this applies to everyone who supports Russia's actions in Ukraine. ALL - and I mean that, every single one to the last - of them have been conspiracy theorists who point to their varying unhinged conspiracies as the reason they endorse Russia's actions.

You yourself are further evidence of this, as you just proved.

I have never once - ever - seen someone even attempt to justify Russia's actions in Ukraine without appealing to a conspiracy theory.

Don't you dare try to justify Russia's crimes by pointing fingers at others.

In that regard you aren't any better than Russians but it doesn't justify their crimes. War is not the right way to push your agenda. They should give back the stolen territories.

Well he forgot the shills.

The shills are the most anoying part suggesting a imagginery russian support.

>NATO engineers regime change in Ukraine
>Ukraine's Russian-allied government is replaced with American-allied government
>NATO pretends they had nothing to do with this
>Russian naval base and lots of troops are ALREADY in Ukraine at the time of 'revolution'
>Putin wisely sends MORE troops and secures Russia's interests in the region before everything is stolen by NATO
>this includes the naval base at Crimea and the (ethnically Russian, Russian-speaking) industrial areas in the east
>NATO propaganda machine calls Putin literally Hitler for giving them any fight whatsoever
>people in NATO countries are unaware their governments push us ever closer to nuclear war by expansionist policy on Russia's borders

>T. Best goy.

Also forgot to reply to:

>Died in what?

The war in Ukraine

Yes russia wants apsolutly war.

NTo and us forces where invited by said goverments. Nobady invites russia.

Russia can quickly mobilize 160,000 troops on their border, and they have in past snap exercises, so I don't have a problem with this desu

>4000 personnel
>Deter Russian aggression
Pick one.
If russia wanted a land war do you think 4000 blokes in the Baltic region could stop them?
This is sabre rattling but for some reason NATO has elected to wave around a dull sword capable of harming no one.

Let's dance, till the world is over.

An area wedged between two people who benefit from NATO is arming itself. How surprising.

>Who
>Not knowing INTERPOL

All you can amount from the event was baseless speculation. You'd do the exact same shit if the tables were turned because there isn't a clear answer. The reason why I said what I did is because the united states does benefit from the previous developer of planes, tanks and nuclear missiles for russia being an ally of them. You're trying pretend that there isn't an agenda and you're trying to make it out as a conspiracy theory. It doesn't take much thought to see why the US would want Ukraine after the cold war.

>Absolutism
>Supporting your generaliziations
I'm an exception to you rule kiddo.

Russians actions in ukraine are practically just as justifiable as american intervention in libya, syria and lots of different global situations. Countries have interests, wouldn't be much of a surprize that russia doesn't exactly want the united states' grimy shitwashed hands on the ex-developer country.

>Jews are pretty okay.
Is that full force JIDF

So you're an emotionally biased twat.
Thanks m8

>Can you and USA do a war on Canada territory this time? It would be nice, some change will happen, no one in Europe would care, Straya would be happy, Canadians would be happy, and Poland will not be destroyed yet again

>russian idiots beliving this
T.retard

Russia steals land and manipulates its direct neighbours.

Enaugth is enaugth. The west will act harder towards russia. The day russia was stealing land from georgia and illigely ivading it the west should have acted.

I don't know how you Americans feel when your own citizens side with russia and against your own country, tell me, how does it feel, in my country we call them die hard commies and in turn they call us nazis..

Everything he said is practically factual. Literally one person died and if I remember correctly it was a misfire. If crimea was under this repression they wouldn't have willing cheered on russian soldiers. You literally see this in pro-american sources like VICE showing a bunch of blokes pissing about saying slayva russia. If they gave a shit they'd rebel.

Now add to that you need 3 times as much forces in a attack. Add to that local defense forces.

Add to that the close, very close proximety of reinforcments.

This based Putin meme needs to die, Russia is not a friend to the west and never will be. The Russian shills are trying so hard to make people believe Russia cares about the western world.

The west is sort of "in charge of the place" since they organized a regime change. If the people are the ones who decide, they should've had an election first. Yanukovich was chased out and his house was stormed. If that's merely having an opinion on affairs, Russia could pretend they were just having their own opinions.

The conspiracy theorists can make up their minds. They believe the Jews have enough influence over the US and EU governments to qualify as the secret controllers.

>What on earth makes you think they caused the protests?
The way the west organized, funded, and sent agents into the protests.
>And those were hardly a "revolution".
Power changed hands, and it wasn't via an election.
>Starting unjust wars is by definition evil
>They should be
Then at least we can agree mistakes have been made on both sides. The remaining issue is what to count as reactions versus instigations. I hold that Russia is reacting to western mistakes, and replacing the Obama administration's failed foreign policy would make it possible to deal with Russia through negotiations since the US has both economic and military advantages sufficient to make it in Russia's best interests to negotiate.

>Russia steals land and manipulates its direct neighbour
USA does the same and worse, because they do it all over the world for benefit of them or their jewish masters
>west should have acted
boo fuckin hoo, what west would have done? make another chalk drawings or tell that they are sad?
west are useless twats

Sorry mate, but ruining Poland is a neccesary part of all World Wars.

Intermarium when?

>North Korea instead of Ukraine.

For what reason?

Put those starving bastards out of their misery or at least free them, but china won't ever allow russia to "liberate" the norks

>Not knowing INTERPOL

That's obviously not what I was saying. I was asking who these agents were.

>All you can amount from the event was baseless speculation

About what, exactly?

> You'd do the exact same shit if the tables were turned because there isn't a clear answer

What lacks a clear answer?

You're like someone with severe cataracts who asks "man why does it always have to be so foggy?". The events are pretty straightforward if you aren't desperate to find some way to make them fit your conspiratorial narrative.

>The reason why I said what I did is because the united states does benefit from the previous developer of planes, tanks and nuclear missiles for russia being an ally of them

This is a hallmark of conspiracy theories: the fact that you can come up with a motive is taken as a proof.

You can devise a motive for anyone to do anything, whether they did or didn't and whether they would or wouldn't. Even if something wouldn't even benefit someone, you can come up with a reason for them to do it.

Also note the paranoid assumption here that the US harbors some sort of hatred for Russia and sees it as an enemy. This has become a self-fulfilling prophecy: Russia treats the US as an enemy, so the US has to be wary of them, which Russia takes as vindication of its paranoia.

>You're trying pretend that there isn't an agenda

Every person and every group in the world has an agenda. That doesn't prove that someone is a shadow puppetmaster controlling everything.

You might as well argue that Islamists orchestrated it because they want Russia and the US to be divided so they won't be united against them.

>I'm an exception to you rule kiddo.

You say as you spout the exact same baseless conspiracy theories - even admitting that they're baseless! - that I'm saying all of your side spouts.

>Russians actions in ukraine are practically just as justifiable as american intervention in libya

whatabout whatabout whatabout

>Wasn't the post-Cold War agreement to not place NATO troops right next to Russia's borders? What the fuck is NATO doing?

Just remember, NATO is now the territorially aggressive one.

this is so sad because its true.

czech'd

Has anything I've said involved an emotionally-based argument?

Nope. But of course, the presence of possible motive is absolute proof if it fits with a conspiracy theorist's narrative.

They could because
>More North Sea ports
Kalingrad's defense readiness is pretty shitty T.b.h. And RU doesn't station high value armament their (E.G. TU-95, PAK 50, MiG-31).

>Sorry mate, but ruining Poland is a neccesary part of all World Wars
fuck it, no, go make your wars anywhere else, we are fed up with that shit
I just want to die in my own bed, not in war, and I want the same for my children I will eventually have.
Go fight USA in Mexico, as payback for Ukraine. Or buy Canadian goverment.
Leave Poland alone and leave butthurt belt alone.
not soon enough. Fuck the east, fuck the west, fuck everybody who wants to ruin us to make their interests work better

Go right ahead and plug every leaf soldier cuck you can with some lead when the day comes, Ivan. Make NATO squirm.

>777

Do they really need to be liberated? Put out of their misery? Or shot for that matter? Those just sound like cheap excuses.

What has North Korea ever done to Romania?

After the EU inevitably disintegrates and only Intermarium countries remain as members, we rename it to the Intemarium and be done with it

so much damage control
You are asking who interpol agents are, who are you, interpol counter agency? Some kind of axis of evil villains?

Russia could defeat both NATO and the EU with their T-14 Armatas alone. It can literally defeat other tank rounds automatically, even if the enemy tank is only a couple of meters away. It can destroy enemy tanks from over 10,000 meters and can shoot-down aircraft. It's powerful engine means that it can travel faster and better over terrain than any other tank in the world, hell it would overrun NATO before they could even respond! It can even drive under water like a submarine, NATO would honestly never see it coming. It's literally industructible, and the crew can engage multiple targets at once with the highly advanced turret and optics, which can easily be replaced within like 5 minutes if it gets hit, which is almost impossible anyway. Because the computer systems are so advanced and easy to use, it only takes 15 minutes to fully train a crew to use the tank. Lastly, the T-14 is super easy to maintain and nothing ever needs to be repaired or replaced cause Russia makes their stuff strong and reliable, unlike Western junk.

Don't mess with Russia.

Hans please, stop reading what bild.de tells you to believe.

nah, that is not good
We should wait until everybody will be jumping ship, leave EU and form Intermarium.
That way we can lose leftists and commies and all cancer that is in Brussels

Don't you feel bad for the norks, I think any alternative is better for them, Stalinist NK country is pretty bleak

>Russia could defeat both NATO and the EU with their T-14 Armatas alone.

Is that from Deadly Shadows, seaside mansion of widow Moira?

>Straightfoward
So you're absolute about that it wasn't the united states and that it was russia. Well aren't you fun to discuss things with. You're pretty much here because you've got a hurt anus over deaths. Not because you'd like to reason with anyone.

>Consipracy theories
>Gepolitical interests in a previous developer of cold war armamemnts for the soviets, basically becoming an ally of the united states is somehow deduced to conspirital thoughts?

>Hatred for russia and sees it as an enemy
Are you fucking kidding me mate, have you been under a rock for the last 90 fucking years? Or are you legitimately politically illiterate? Literally all the white house has done for the last few years is shout empty threats at russia.

>Russia treats the US as an enemy
Who was the nation repeatedly trying to ease the situation in syria and coordinate attacks repeatedly, and who's the nation who has somehow managed to mistakenly be a large fucking portion of IS, Al Queda and FSA groups armaments forces? Don't try to pretend they don't have the gear. Half of ISIS's equipment is ex-US Humvees and TOWs.

>Islamists
>Ukraine
They're literally only present in Crimea.

The united states has a legitimate fucking reason to take Ukraine. So does russia for wanting it back. The weird thing is you're going CONSPIRACY THEORISTS MUH PARANOID DELUSIONS WAH WAH HOW DARE YOU while I haven't once said that the united states is evil. I've literally been playing the devil's advocate. Get off the retard pills for a minute.

>Conspiracy theories
Here it is again. You aren't even using the word properly.

>Whatabout
>WAAAAAAAAAAAAH RUSSSIAN AGGRESSION MY FRIENDS DIED RUSSIA IS EVIL WWAAAAH WAAAH WAAAH WAAAH ALL RUSSIA DOES IS BAD BUT AMERICA IS AN EXCEPTION AND YOU CAN'T ARGUE BACK BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT

Conspiracy theorists or not, you're a big fucking baby.

NATO wants war. Why do you think they are bombing Syria?

You're legitimately just painting anyone as a conspiracy theorist. I'm saying you are emotionally biased because you recent claim is that russia is bad because your friends died in it's evil aggressions. You're a legitimate fucking retard.

>since they organized a regime change

Yeah all those people in the square and everybody in Parliament are plants right?

NOBODY in Parliament voted for Yanukovich to stay. Was the US in control of Parliament the whole time?

> If the people are the ones who decide, they should've had an election first

Their representatives issued a vote of no confidence, so he was out. Then they had a new election. That's fairly normal for Parliamentary sytems.

>The way the west organized, funded, and sent agents into the protests.

Who? What agents and what did they do?

>Power changed hands, and it wasn't via an election.

If votes of no confidence are revolutions then apparently the UK has had more than 15 revolutions in the past 200 years.

>we can agree mistakes have been made on both sides

Utterly 100% irrelevant. The question "Did Russia do a good thing?" is completely unrelated to the question "Does America always do the right thing?"

> I hold that Russia is reacting to western mistakes

The only "western mistake" you can appeal to in Ukraine is your imaginary US conspiracy that's secretly in control.

What on earth happened in Ukraine that warranted the Russian government to invade the east resulting in thousands of deaths and billions of dollars of damage that'll take decades to undo?

The Russian government itself couldn't even justify it enough to do it openly.

Kek liked this exchange, for some reason

Amnesia dark descent

I can't shake the feeling Russia outright copied the Vanguard MBT from NC planetside 2 universe when they made the T-14

>So you're absolute about that it wasn't the united states and that it was russia

The US orchestrating all of this doesn't even make sense. Did they bribe everyone in parliament so that nobody would vote for Yanukovich to note get the boot? Were they bussing protestors to Maidan? Did they rig the voting so that Poroshenko would win?

And of course the deaths totally change it. If thousands of people die in something, that typically means that its a big deal does it not?

>deduced to conspirital thoughts

Yes. 100%. Your entire reasoning is "they would've had a motive to do it so they clearly did it".

>under a rock for the last 90 fucking years

The Russian Federation isn't the USSR, and the USSR wasn't the Russian Federation. Why would the US have this inherent hatred of modern Russia that you believe exists?

>all the white house has done for the last few years is shout empty threats at russia

Like what?

>Who was the nation repeatedly trying to ease the situation in syria

If Russia only saw the US as an enemy in Syria, then you'd have a point. But that's not what I'm talking about. Russia sees the US itself as a foe of Russia itself; it doesn't just see US-backed groups in Syria as the foes of Russian-backed groups in Syria.

>They're literally only present in Crimea

You completely missed my point. I was using an obviously ridiculous example to illustrate that just because you can come up with a motivation for a group doing something isn't a reason to believe that the group actually did it.

You can come up with some reason for any group to be behind any global event.

>The united states has a legitimate fucking reason to take Ukraine

Nobody "took" Ukraine. The people wanted Yanukovich out, literally no one in Parliament voted for him to stay, and everybody in the Ukrainian government today was either voted in by the people in a legitimate election or appointed by someone who had been. Ukraine is its own country.

(Continued below)

(Continued from )

And that said, once again, your entire argument is only "motive exists, therefore they did it", which you could say about any group doing any major world event. You could just as easily argue that Russia secretly orchestrated it so they'd have an excuse to take Crimea, or that the Baltics orchestrated it so that NATO would pay them more attention. You can assign some motive to any group for anything, I cannot emphasize that enough.

>while I haven't once said that the united states is evil

Aren't you arguing that they covertly organized the events in Ukraine?

> I've literally been playing the devil's advocate

So you don't actually believe the US orchestrated the events in Ukraine? What are we even discussing then?

>BUT AMERICA IS AN EXCEPTION

When did I ever say that?

>You're legitimately just painting anyone as a conspiracy theorist

Anyone who appeals to unfounded conspiracies is by definition a conspiracy theorist

> you recent claim is that russia is bad because your friends died in it's evil aggressions

When did I say that? I didn't have any friends die in Ukraine. I have friends who did but those deaths were on both sides so it doesn't emotionally bias me towards either.

>Glossing over my posts and picking out shit clearly to avoid what I'm saying
I'm done with this mate, you're even inadvertedly basically saying "I believe russia is responsible for everything" and trying to appear like you've got any sort of legitimacy or rational side to this. You're a fucking joke.

>Nobody "took" Ukraine. The people wanted Yanukovich out, literally no one in Parliament voted for him to stay, and everybody in the Ukrainian government today was either voted in by the people in a legitimate election or appointed by someone who had been. Ukraine is its own country.
I wasn't talking about this.
I'm saying that they'd benefit from this move as a state which russia relied on for development and a seabase.

I didn't miss your point. I knew what you said.
It isn't ridiculous at all what I'm claiming, the united states has an obvious key benefit. This is ridiculous. If you paid any attention to the 90's theres an exact reason for them to do this.

>Like what
I don't have to fucking spoon-feed you mate, it takes a literal search of US-Russian relations and half of Obama's speeches to see what americans feel about modern russia.

>
>The Russian Federation isn't the USSR, and the USSR wasn't the Russian Federation. Why would the US have this inherent hatred of modern Russia that you believe exists?

>Why would the united states have an issue with an opposing force, with opposing ideals, and opposing interests to their own

I'm starting to get you are legitimately mentally retarded.

>Yes. 100%. Your entire reasoning is "they would've had a motive to do it so they clearly did it"
That isn't a conspriacy theory.
Conspiracy theorism is 9/11
What I'm saying is the united state shas it's best interests in ukraine getting in a conflict and pushing russia out. This isn't far-fetched you fucking moron. They're doing this right now in syria and just wrapped up in libya.

>That whole first part
Did you confuse me for another poster?

>Excuse
>To take over an area who has favour towards russia
That's a fucking stupid example.

> or that the Baltics orchestrated it so that NATO would pay them more attention
That's a poor fucking example. Real fucking poor.

Here am I actually bringing up valid motives, and you're pulling these random ass poofs out of nowhere. The thing is, what I'm saying holds water. My claims aren't amazing stretches of logic. Right now the only thing what is wrong with them is the whole "Motive means they did it"
Don't try to play out like what I'm saying is unreal.

>Aren't you arguing that they covertly organized the events in Ukraine?

Making a claim of actions =/= AMERICA IS EVIL

I really don't fucking know where you're getting this whole shit from. I don't believe america is this evil monster. I just believe that it's responsible for regime change in the recent years and that it's very plausible that ukraine is a result of their actions. You're the idiot arguing with morals. I'm not.

Some plants in the square were identified in the threads here at the time. I didn't save it, but to use the Jews as an example since that's everyone's favorite, an Israeli mossad agent was found gathering people to join the protests, giving out equipment (both practical items and propaganda material), and inciting protesters to damage property and clash with police. Western governments also used the tactic of hiring paid protesters which has been used in other places such as Occupy (see the ACORN scandal).

The best smoking gun was of course recordings of diplomats planning who to replace Yanukovich with before it happened.

>Parliament
I want it done directly, rather than through representatives. Representatives have been known to follow their personal interests, and since the stakes here involved war, it was appropriate to tally the input of the people as accurately as possible. This would've helped in dealing with eastern Ukraine, for example, which had little trust in Kiev.

>The question "Did Russia do a good thing?" is completely unrelated to the question "Does America always do the right thing?"
The question at hand is "should NATO take a hostile stance towards Russia and deploy troops in nearby countries under the assumption that Russia will invade them?" Questions about America are directly relevant to that because America is the power behind NATO.

> clearly to avoid what I'm saying

I'm genuinely trying to respond to your points. If I missed something it wasn't intentional, please point it out so that I can give a proper response to it.

>you're even inadvertedly basically saying "I believe russia is responsible for everything"

Only the invasion that they conducted - unless that was somehow an accident, the Russian military is responsible for where its soldiers and supplies go.

>I'm saying that they'd benefit from this move

Name me one major group you don't think I can devise a similar motive for doing this for. You can devise a motive for anyone to do anything.

>the united states has an obvious key benefit

And that proves absolutely nothing. Islamists have an obvious key benefit too, Russia and the US are too tense with each other to be united against them. That's an even greater benefit than the US gets - is that somehow evidence that they did it?

> If you paid any attention to the 90's theres an exact reason for them to do this

And that is...what? The US and Russia only have an antagonistic relationship because Russia has decided that the US is its enemy.

>an issue with an opposing force

They're only an opposing force because they've decided the US must see them that way.

> with opposing ideals

Its nothing even remotely like it was with Communism vs. Democracy. What opposing ideals do the US and Russia have? Under a Republican administration, there's no difference between the two. Under a Democratic one there are only some minor social issues that they disagree on.

>What I'm saying is the united state shas it's best interests in ukraine getting in a conflict and pushing russia out

And you're using that as evidence that therefore they were behind all this, are you not?

>Name me one major group you don't think I can devise a similar motive for doing this for. You can devise a motive for anyone to do anything.

Are you this fucking thick headed? Can you not get anything through your dumb little head? I'm not throwing insults out because they're an argument against you. I'm become frustrutated and insulting you because you've managed to misconceive, generalize is repeatedly dodge my answers and shift them to your own narrative.

If you don't bother to clean up your act buddy, then this is my last fucking post.

>
And that proves absolutely nothing. Islamists have an obvious key benefit too, Russia and the US are too tense with each other to be united against them. That's an even greater benefit than the US gets - is that somehow evidence that they did it?

Here I am talking about geopolitics and a ex-cold war nation known for building ballistic missiles and holding a RUSSIAN NAVAL BASE ON IT'S TERRITORY. YOU DUMB FUCK.

>And that is...what? The US and Russia only have an antagonistic relationship because Russia has decided that the US is its enemy.
If enemy means having dfiferent interests then the US, then I fucking concede because that's what it is. You know very well that the west is still in cold war madness, one fucking look it hillary (A state supported candidate mind you) tells you that. You can't fucking feign ignorance to that and if you do I'll barrage you with links to hillary saying exactly what I'm talking about.

>They're only an opposing force because they've decided the US must see them that way.
Repeating yoursellf 0/10

>Its nothing even remotely like it was with Communism vs. Democracy. What opposing ideals do the US and Russia have? Under a Republican administration, there's no difference between the two. Under a Democratic one there are only some minor social issues that they disagree on.

(cont)

>Excuse
>To take over an area who has favour towards russia
>That's a fucking stupid example.

How? Clearly they did want to take over Crimea seeing as they took it over.

>That's a poor fucking example

Obviously. My entire point is to show how ridiculous it is to say "someone could get a benefit from this, so that's evidence they did it".

>Right now the only thing what is wrong with them is the whole "Motive means they did it"

Lol so you mean the complete and utter lack of anything that actually suggests they're true?

>Making a claim of actions =/= AMERICA IS EVIL

...When did I say you said America is evil? Again with the weird circular reasoning. I never once argued that you said that America is evil, but now you're using that as proof that you're right you never claimed America is evil which somehow proves me wrong all in some sort pretzel of argumentative masturbation.

> I don't believe america is this evil monster

When on earth did I say you did?!

Syria
China
Russia's ownership of nuclear arms.
Russia's naval and airforce procedures.
Russia's actions surrounding it's borders.
Russia's interests in other nations.
Russia's friendship with iran, and china.
Russia's social views, russia's government.
Russia's military growth, russia's abilities
The list goes on faggot. You know what I'm talking about. Don't feign ignorance.

>And you're using that as evidence that therefore they were behind all this, are you not?
I'm saying it is more then LIKELY. Unlike mister absolutist, generalizing moralist cunt over here I don't make flat out statements and fight a moral argument in a place for discussions. Kill yourself.

Crimea
didn't
have
any
warfare
when
russia
"Invaded"

>Obviously. My entire point is to show how ridiculous it is to say "someone could get a benefit from this, so that's evidence they did it".

This retarded fucking notion again. Christ you're dumb.

>Lol so you mean the complete and utter lack of anything that actually suggests they're true?
Blatantly ignoring the rest of the sentence.
Again.

>...When did I say you said America is evil? Again with the weird circular reasoning. I never once argued that you said that America is evil, but now you're using that as proof that you're right you never claimed America is evil which somehow proves me wrong all in some sort pretzel of argumentative masturbation.

You've literally being repeating this and making me seem like some big conspiracy theorist with some moral argument against russia. I'm coming to guess you a troll because damn son you're self contradicting and a liar.

let me list the times you said this

Against america* My mistake.

WHAT THE FUCK!
I don't like it, people are growing restless, Country's are arming themselves to teeth.

Something gotta give at this point lads

stfu Pytor, tell me about your industry, space programs, university and shieet

we and Germany are cucks but at least they have some industry, they can produce something, you can worship JP2 and play Witcher or shitpost here

Polan morally does not exist as the Sienkeiwtz said

>Some plants in the square were identified in the threads here at the time

LOL you're literally getting your worldview from Cred Forums threads.

> I didn't save it

Threads you can't even access anymore!

>The best smoking gun was of course recordings of diplomats planning who to replace Yanukovich with before it happened.

And apparently you like basing your beliefs on half-remembered things. Diplomats were discussing who they'd like to see become president once Yanukovich was out once he was already getting thrown out. Everybody in the country was talking about the same thing.

>I want it done directly, rather than through representatives

That isn't how the Ukrainian government is set up. But even then, if it were done directly, they would have voted him out - according to reuters.com/article/2014/03/14/us-ukraine-crisis-poll-idUSBREA2D00E20140314, “In eastern Ukraine, more than 67 percent of respondents approved of Yanukovich's overthrow, with the figure climbing to 94 percent in the west”.

So given your stated desire for the people's direct approval, knowing this would you now support his ouster?

>You say as you spout the exact same baseless conspiracy theories - even admitting that they're baseless! - that I'm saying all of your side spouts.

Not directly saying evil, but you've consistently made me out to be part of this big agenda of conspiracy theorists out to talk about jews. At this fucking point all this comes up to is that I've become an exlcusion to your whole argument of "Russia's only supporter's are paranoid conspiracy theorists who beliee jews and soros are the root of the probem" so you've basically just expanded this whole bullshit into a wide spectrum where practically any sugguest that russia isn't some random fucking boogyman and the america might have made some moves is a 9/11 reptilian tier conspiracy theory. Nevermind shit like operation northwood or regime-changes in south america. America's never ever tried to work against USSR/RU interests.

what if we give up? I am fed up of all this, I do not feel it is my country anymore I feel like a stranger in it

>4000 troops

So..... Like a single Russian mechanized unit...? Which they have hundreds of?

Sup, guys!

How do you like our efforts to jumpstart WW3? No need to thank us, just try to make the best of it. :-{D

> mfw the only way to obtain freedom is to die

t. cucks

>4000
>deterring Russia

Pick one.

>4000 token force

Hey it's fucking nothing, but you should think on the positive side: each troop sent to Baltics is one less troop handing out blankets for refugees.

When the iron curtain fell Russia was promised there would never be an expansion of the EU towards the east. Then after the happenings the EU immediately started negotiations with the new Ucranian government and did not even invite the Russians. The EU literally stabbed the Russians in the back.

Think I'll make my leave now. I'm a bit tired of arguing this shit. Don't know why I even bothered considering I know the fact that no matter how much I make points, there's always some subjective reality which will trump them.

>I bought weapons for good goys serving their Jewish masters

Go find the nearest gas chamber, fucking eternal burger.

Too few tbqh. The Russians have always respected shows of strength more than empty moralizing and "grave concern".

> holding a RUSSIAN NAVAL BASE ON IT'S TERRITORY

"And the Russian navy uses that to help them strike Islamists. Thus proving that the Islamists did it!"

That's all you sound like. You use the fact you can contrive a motive as proof. Do you understand why it is better to want actual evidence?

>If enemy means having dfiferent interests then the US

What different interests do they even have? Their foreign policies aren't much different than the US and Saudi Arabia's or the US and Turkey's, but none of them see each other as enemies. The minor differences are nothing for Russia to hate the West so much over.

>You know very well that the west is still in cold war madness

Russia is barely an issue, and Ukraine was mentioned in any depth a grand total of once at the Republican debates if I recall. Nobody cares about Russia anymore beyond the weird ways it acts out, and even then they barely care about that. Comparing it to the Cold War is the epitome of ignorance.

>I'll barrage you with links to hillary saying exactly what I'm talking about

At leas it would be the first time you're actually using evidence for something

>Syria

A foreign policy difference countries have all the time. It isn't any different from Turkey despising the Kurds, but they're still a US ally. France strongly opposed the US invasion of Iraq, but that didn't make us enemies.

>China

What do they disagree about on China?

>Russia's ownership of nuclear arms.

No one wants to take Russia's nukes, don't be ridiculous.

>Russia's actions surrounding it's borders.

You mean the opposition to expanding them by force? In that case, isn't the US' opposition completely justified? We need a norm against conquest, peace is better than war.

>Russia's friendship with iran

And Saudi Arabia hates Israel, but that doesn't make us enemies. These are differences that wouldn't prevent friendship if Russia wanted friendship.

> You know what I'm talking about. Don't feign ignorance.

This is more conspiratorial thinking - I must secretly disagree with you somehow.

>I'm saying it is more then LIKELY.

How does the mere presence of a vague motive make it more than likely that the US orchestrated the events? You're completely ignoring all evidence and any practical considerations. Like how the US would get somehow no members of parliament to vote against Yanuckovich's ouster, or get the majority of Ukrainians to support it, or somehow plant a legion of protestors.

And if they did none of those things, then in what sense can they be said to be responsible?

>Russia was promised there would never be an expansion of the EU towards the east.

Yeltsin's Russia had no power to effectively dictate ANYTHING. Western block took advantage of it in full and chipped the Eastern block away bit by bit.

Jesus Christ, why is it that Cred Forums waves the dick of Realpolitik around as often as it can, but as soon as Russia is the viable target of it, Cred Forums cries about m-muh honor, m-muh promises!

>2016 >russia is a great country meme

>Crimea didn't have any warfare when russia "Invaded"

I'm not quite following your point.

>This retarded fucking notion again

What's retarding about not believing that motive means guilt? Like I've said, you can give any group motive for any world event.

>Blatantly ignoring the rest of the sentence.

That was the entire sentence - what did I ignore?

>Not directly saying evil

See? I never once said it!

>but you've consistently made me out to be part of this big agenda of conspiracy theorists

You are making conspiracy theories, thus you are by definition part of the conspiracy theorist group.

>Russia's only supporter's are paranoid conspiracy theorists

Yes

>who beliee jews and soros are the root of the probem

I never said they were all anti-semitic. Once again you're misquoting me.

>where practically any sugguest that russia isn't some random fucking boogyman

I already explained what I was referring to previously. Everyone who supports Russia's actions in Ukraine that I have ever spoken to has do so by appealing to conspiracy theories.

Are you denying that you're appealing to a conspiracy theory?

>no matter how much I make points

...Your sole evidence for America's involvement has been that you can come up with some motive for them to do it. By that logic you can credit them with nearly anything

>Think I'll make my leave now

Kk, goodnight! Thanks for the discussion!

Warsaw will burn again.
Amen.

> for good goys serving their Jewish masters

Always, and forever.

If Trump wins, US will probably pull out.

Come the hell on. Even when they're giving condolences they still manage to make it about them.

>And Saudi Arabia hates Israel
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Poor Russia; she dindu nuffin'

Ey fuck you maine

but what for?

youtube.com/watch?v=xzbL_kUF1eM

I don't see the point of troops because surely countries will go nuclear immediately? Does MAD not apply anymore?

>most evil regime

How burger can you get?

>oy blyaaat
Hahahahahaha

Problem, Ivan?

>one of the countries who cause NATO to become a thing is acting up
>gets mad when NATO retorts

TOP KEK

Russhits can't into reality.

I took a super loud fart yesterday and got yelled at by my russian neighbour for provoking him. Conflict is immenent.

the butthurt belt of subhuman irrelevant western cocksuckers

Nice one f a m

Policy of deterrence gave us the fracturing of Eastern Block.

Policy of appeasement with a dash of "let's sit back and hope really, really hard that they do what we want them to" gave us WW2.

*le I was of superpower 1000 years ago dance*

>I have no factual argument, therefore meme

Typical subhuman sucking Russia's cock

Not my fault you russian faggots shit pants every time you hear "NATO"

Just change pants, drink some tea and try to calm before you continue to read this thread

So things automatically turn wrong when they get posted on Cred Forums? Everything you say is wrong, then.

I'll google another site for you: globalresearch.ca/how-and-why-the-u-s-government-aided-a-coup-led-by-neo-nazis-in-ukraine/5371940

If you don't trust that site either, provide evidence why and I'll google another.

>And apparently you like basing your beliefs on half-remembered things. Diplomats were discussing who they'd like to see become president once Yanukovich was out once he was already getting thrown out.
Prove it. Wikipedia's timeline has "initial clashes" on February 18 and there's leaked conversations on youtube from at least 2 weeks earlier.

>knowing this would you now support his ouster?
Are you asking me if I'd support a course that would lead to war in Ukraine? I'd take a different approach to removing him. Knowing everything we know now, would you support his ouster as it happened leading to the ensuing warfare?

What has US/NATO done to Russkies anyway for all that butthurt and fear to exist?

World record of foreign aid during WWII?
Constant opportunities to stop being mongol rape culture and become western partner?
Benefit of doubt every time everyone says the bear is retarded?

"Russia is acting up" sure is a factual argument

It's NATO who are shitting their pants, crying "Russian aggression" all the time

Good thing is that NATO has no hope whatsoever of winning a war against Russia in the Baltics. I hope that your shitty countries get wiped out as a retaliation once NATO escalates its support for ISIS in Syria

oh hello there you proud, strong, independent country, how is life?

we are all pawns to them, one or other side

why do you think we have 1.3 children per family? because we like to commit a suicide? or 2 mln Poles are working abroad, because we like to travel? they eat dog food to save money and live 10 in one room at the extreme

so how are your military bases around the globe Bvlgaria?

Can into dance with?

>your shitty countries

Tough words for a friendless, chimpout-starting, oligarchic and gyppo-infested shithole in the Balkans! :^)

>Misha stronk
Not even Putin himself believes this shit.
Dumb vatnik gtfo

>I hope that your shitty countries get wiped out
>shitty
>Bulgaria

>Constant opportunities to stop being mongol rape culture and become western partner?

Russia is more European and civilized than you.
Its contributions to European culture, science and civilization are numerous and invaluable, while if Estonia never existed nobody would even notice.

NATO is an existential threat that is crawling closer and closer to Russia, this has been explained a thousand times and you are either a retard or it's your first day on Cred Forums if you don;t understand why Russia is concerned by the warmongers in NATO.

>we are all pawns to them, one or other side
>why do you think we have 1.3 children per family? because we like to commit a suicide? or 2 mln Poles are working abroad, because we like to travel?

If you realize this why are you on the NATO side?

For Bulgaria, I can tell you that allying with the West is literally the worst thing that has ever happened to us after the Ottoman invasion. Its effects are pretty comparable.

I hope that your shitty country gets wiped out, too

>"Russia is acting up" sure is a factual argument

Well, that's the reality of things. I'm sorry you're so blinded by being a russcuck that you don't see it.

Such a pathetically weak attempt at retort, hahaha

>NATO is an existential threat that is crawling closer and closer to Russia

Well, please do find a minute and explain my gypsy friend.

What does big bad NATO want from Russia?
What is the goal and endgame?
What clay does Russia have that NATO can claim?
Nobody goes nuclear war for lulz. There must be a point, surely?

I am sure that your hallucinations look convincing to you.

I'll have fled to cuckmany by the time it's wiped, Achmed

I am neither a gypsy nor your friend, mongol subhuman.

i dont understand this
why serbia?

>UP TO 4,000 PERSONNEL
That's cute.

I assume more than that simply wouldn't fit into Baltic "states".

Too many conspiracy videos for you, Alexej, go back to work

>allying with the West is literally the worst thing that has ever happened to us after the Ottoman invasion.

Nah, in your case it was the era of starting pointless wars or joining ones that were out of your concern and managing to lose in most of them, even after switching sides to the supposed victor.

Allying with outlets of the western world was a good move, but I see that old habits die hard and you would rather reenter that former era until nothing but jigsaw of FYROM-like states remains.

Hey fuck you, masked man!

I'm curious does Russia even support Israel?

You didn't answer.

>no u

Quality response, mate.

but if you have no money than it is all the same

turning our clay in too potential battle zone.
>muh brīvība.

If you are referring to the two Balkan wars and WW1, they were not pointless, we fought to regain our rightful lands.

Yes we lost. We did what we could.

In WW2 we allied with Germany because we would have been steamrolled otherwise, but did not send troops against Russia and then allied with Russia once they occupied us and actually many Bulgarians died fighting Germany. We did regain Southern Dobruja from that war so we literally did nothing wrong during WW2 (except saving our jews, that was wrong).

>Allying with outlets of the western world was a good move

It has brought us a 30% population reduction in 25 years of peace, it has brought us the total decay and disintegration of our social fabric, culture, science, military and country as a whole.

It has completely destroyed any semblance of sovereignty and self-respect we had.

Even in the USSR times, we did not get our orders from ambassadors, our leaders were respectfully met in the Kremlin and the Russians only cared about supporting their foreign policy line, they did not care about any of our internal matters or policies.

We had a very strong army and we had no Soviet military bases on our soil.

I am not a fan of communism, I am only saying that now it's even worse, also modern Russia is very different from the USSR.

If you ask me to prove that the Earth is round and not flat I am also not going to answer. There are people around here who will, but I'm not that type.

I guess you won

WARNING WARNING HAZARDOUS THREAD, ABOUND, ABOUND.

>If you ask me to prove that the Earth is round and not flat I am also not going to answer. There are people around here who will, but I'm not that type.

>I guess you won
Yes. Paid shills never ask questions from/for themselves, just write what's told to write and evade if there's anything with logic.

So I guess I did win

>Its contributions to European culture, science and civilization are numerous and invaluable

Yeah, retarding the economic development of Eastern Europe turned out great for the rest.

what matters what they are addition to

because what if you laugh at the numbers, 4k here, 4k there

suddenly they have invading army ready to make a move as they take anything as a exuse to attack russia, so all they need is false flag. this has happened many times before

what matters is what people think. they need you to stay as passive as possible, and natives near your border agressive as possible. they need people in position where they think "lets just get this over with" and start the ww3

and then the media can again tell the (((truth))) how russia are the nazis of our time

That baltic NATO force would be the first thing to die in WW3

N O W
O
W

Well, we were about to expand NATO into Ukraine right before they invaded, so it's not like we've been living up to that arrangement.
Why exactly are we still so set on containing Russia?

>Yeltsin's Russia had no power to effectively dictate ANYTHING. Western block took advantage of it in full and chipped the Eastern block away bit by bit.

>When the west breaks promises it's okay, but when russia does it, then there's excuses as to why it shouldn't be allowed

Real nice.

Why are you posting modern pics of commie blocks that were built long ago? The economic development was retarded after 1990. The fact that what was built during communism is decaying because not enough new stuff is being built is the fault of neoliberalism.

During communism, building a border fence would have taken 2 weeks, not years like it's currently taking.

Of course, during communism the border was secure in the first place.

Kaliningrad will be the beginning of the end, mark my words.

>He's still typing

Why are you typing, gypsy?

Don't type, gypsy.

Nobody believes lying gypsies

Nobody

So don't type

>He said while choking on Nigger dick.

>Russia is more European and civilized than you.

what did he mean by this?

They went to space.

It means that ethnic Russians will always be more European than you, no matter how much you like to cosplay Nazi Germany you retarded mongoloids.

What the fuck you talking about? NATO is USA, they are building army bases all around Russia since Berlin was conquered by Amerifats.

>What is NATO doing
Trying to start WW3.
Because Jews

Are you implying that NATO wasn't created with the sole purpose of preserving your corrupt government's world domination?

Are you implying that if Russia allowed NATO to fully surround it with bases, it wouldn't give Russia and ultimatum: become cucks like us or be destroyed, like it did LITERALLY EVERY TIME IT EVER "INTERVENED" ANYWHERE?

This. Estonians are generally butthurt cunts. Nobody wants their shitty clay, yet they pretend to act relevant by crying wolf to Europe and America.
Pathetic

Ah yes, let's compare a country that is one of maybe dozen countries in the world that can spend resources and manpower on space exploration to a country that has a smaller yearly budget than 3 Russian oligarchs combined

If you believe Russian want to be European then you are bloody delusional. I've lived in Russia for 3 years and Russians are unique. They don't want to be european, they don't want to be asian, they want to be russian. The average russian gives little to no shit about what happens in europe or america, they want to do their own thing, not have some kebab-bulgarian bulgarian label them european on a laotian satirical cartoon dumping forum

No, Russia is doing that with its random aggression, its fucking around in Syria & took over Ukraine
Im so sick of every cuck saying the USA is picking on Russia, Russia deserves being picked on & no one else can or will do it

>If you believe Russian want to be European then you are bloody delusional. I've lived in Russia for 3 years and Russians are unique. They don't want to be european, they don't want to be asian, they want to be russian. The average russian gives little to no shit about what happens in europe or america, they want to do their own thing

Oh I know that.

But they are still European whether they like it and admit it or not.

The denial comes as a reaction from all the hostility they face from Europe, and also because their identity is big enough to be its own thing.

>not understanding geopolitics this hard
Wew

Firstly: why was my post deleted?

Secondly: are you retarded or paid to shill like this?

>random aggression
Kek. Please fuck off shill.

>I've lived in Russia for 3 years

Oh wow, why did you do this? It must have been quite a traumatic experience.

>Ah yes, let's compare a country that is one of maybe dozen countries in the world that can spend resources and manpower on space exploration to a country that has a smaller yearly budget than 3 Russian oligarchs combined

Oh now the excuses come out.

>Hmm something is going to happen, sweden just deployed army forces ln Gotland, a strategic imortant island for the russians if thy where to attack the baltic countries, the forces wasnt suppose to be deployed untill may 2017, but just a week ago, it was announced they will deploy forces this week, almost a year earlier than planned, due to russian aggression.

Looks like war is comming.

Nukes and man eater virues soon.

''Is it me who is a bully?No,it must be literally everyone who neighbors me!''-Russia

Yeah I know, Cred Forums has a meme
where its cool to love Russia
I get it
You like memes
I have nothing further to say to you mini-russia

>yet they pretend to act relevant

no we don't, literally the only thing we want is to not be part of any sort of attention or trouble

I would say it's more than the hostility of Europe, Russia has had panslavism since the 16-17th century and it's been a key part of their idendity for centuries

I went to a russian university as an exchange student for a year and ended up getting a russian gf who was so incredible I took a 2 year break from studying and worked at a bookstore, just to live with Tatjana in the suburbs of St. Petersburg, those were the best times

It's not an excuse, it's a fact. Why do you have to get so amped up over this?

Yeah I know, Democrats have a meme
where Russia is still USSR and Democrats are the good guys
I get it
You like memes
I have nothing further to say to you shill

You think the Russians are?

>You have a different opinion than mine
>THAT MEANS YOU'RE A SHILL! A PAID SHILL! I SPOUT MEMES LIKE A BRAINWASHED PARROT
just fucking end yourself
you're a joke

Fuck off Russia-boo. Going for cheap land grabs like it's 1850 is a justifiable reason to stiffen up defenses.

Granted if shit would go down, these QRFs would be wiped off in minutes and NATO wouldn't intervene, but still it gives us faith we will not be enriched with "liberator" genes.

You cucks would give away all of eastern Europe to mongoloid Russians if it would mean temporary peace in the west. Just like you did in 1945.

Every merchant just wants to conquer the market. Either you give in on your own or they conquer you. Assad didn't want to allow American companies to eat oil and take over IT business and so on, so they attacked him. Assad will become a good guy the second he gives in to American products. Ukraine the same, but there Russians didn't want to allow Ukraine to give Russian market to Americans, either religious coverage or supermarket/business coverage. Now Russia controls religion in Crimea, so they get those taxes. Every world war was about same shit, even kings wars. Democracy is a joke, a stealth trojan horse.

GUYS YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND.
THE REASON FOR ALL THIS HOSTILITY IS...

PRUSSIA. PRUSSIA CAUSED ALL THE WARS, EVERY SINGLE ONE. WE HAVE TO NUKE PRUSSIA BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE. EVEN THE POLISH SIDE OF IT.

OPEN YOUR EYES. PRUSSIA IS WHERE ALL THE EVIL IS BORN.

muh russia dindu nuffin

never EVER trust the eternal russian

The United States has an interest in preventing the rise of any power capable of breaking the current global unipolarity. Honestly it's in the interests of the whole world. Despite shitholes like Syria, globally, the world has never been this peaceful. Fewer people are dying from violent causes than ever before. "Pax Americana" is a very real and positive thing. That does not mean the United States does not abuse it power, but would you trust the same kind of power to Russia or China? The United States is remarkably restrained in using it's overwhelming power.

Jakub, calm down please

This is actually my name.

Spoopy

>literally the only thing we want is to not be part of any sort of attention or trouble
I understand that. But unfortunately the actions your government and the NATO bloc is taking in general by beefing up NATO around Russia is only upsetting the geopolitical balance. This is going to have the exact opposite effect of what you desire and cause Russia to act more aggressively. Estonia's fear (from the days of USSR) is being exploited here to play into the globalist agenda.

nato is asking for a D in their A. 4k troops... pfff you need hundreds of thousands of troops and if they step foot on russian soil they will be shot or hit with a shell. if nato flies to close to russian air space they will be shot down

Assad was doing business with both Russians and Americans before the war. It's only when the Americans and Jews started a "revolution" because he refused to act like their puppet that he locked them out completely.

With Ukraine it was more about not wanting to have a potentially powerful pro-US army in such an important location, because, as I already said, it would mean there's no way in hell the US wouldn't start waving their dick at some point, as they always do.

Russia is currently the only thing standing firmly between them and world domination.

That's because in an Empire that powerful, the arms of power can only be at odds with each other for a prize that valuable.

Pretty much every major listed and unlisted agency in the US Gov is perpetually consuming and backstabbing each other, it works pretty well.

When I think about this in the big picture, I often wonder if it's Ivan trying to mess europe up by feeding it old marxist poisons and giving traffickers the funds to move all these displaced peoples.

You'd be very hard pressed to find anyone off the internet in America who supports Russia openly. It's not a 50s paranoia mindset or anything, but if you talk about how much you like Putin and how great Russia is people will treat you like you haven't bathed in a week. At least that's how it is where I live. Nobody with social tact will admit to liking Russia.

>4000
looks to me like they're going to try and force a change of policies on immigration from within rather than outside

damn I guessed it correctly

Svalbard is a demilitarized zone, so that map is fucking wrong

fuck off ruskie

>w-we cant develop our armed forces b-because russia will get mad ;(((

literally retarded

oy vey muh nato

>PRUSSIA IS WHERE ALL THE EVIL IS BORN.
Evil is never born, evil is created when you have mentally ill religious politicians and their monarchy friends running people's lives, since they read in religious book that there is one top guy, so they reflect that into reality and want to create top guys who control other people's lives.

>There was also an agreement that Russia wouldn't invade Ukraine and here we are. Basically Russians have broken every agreement they have signed. Besides, most of Russia is occupied area, so I wouldn't mind, if Russians would perish in flames. It would make Europe a lot more peaceful and all the indigenous peoples that have lost their lands could finally live their lives the way they want.

The agreement was about not moving towards Russia and our neighbors setting your influence there which was broken by USA and EU. Don't tell me some clueless hohols managed to make a coup and turn anti-Russian just to live ten times worse than before. Crimea was instantly removed from Ukraine as an answer to that bullshit and Donbass is like fuck you retards (personally I don't even care or support it, I've never had any connection to their people).
Anyway Ukrainian government is happy to have that conflict going without announcing an actual war - it really helps them to make excuses about shit going on Ukraine and steal some credits for their personal property you dumb fucks give them.

Well it's pretty obvious to me what you are saying, but I'm convinced Russia is more interested in countries like Moldova/Transylvania and Belarus than going into a fullblown conflict with a country that's part of the EU and NATO.

>NATO are your armed forces
Kek

Saddam was doing business with USA too, but then he wanted to be independent. Iran was doing business too, but then it wanted to become independent. Tibet was doing business too, but then China said Tibet is part of China. Korea was doing business too, but then USA wanted to control Korea and turn their people into degenerate numbers who purchase products and take pride in eating McDonald's and listening to American films. I think the K-pop is evidence what they represent, a wannabe American whores of Jesus excuses.

I bet you genuinely believe Majdan was a CIA job.

This, the German forces in operation Barbarossa totaled 4 million, 4000 troops is nothing.

I don't think Russia would be interested in going to war with anyone in Europe regardless of NATO or EU. But this kind of escalation might trigger that exact scenario. I doubt Russia will hesitate to take action if it feels like it's threatened.
So in reality NATO provides a false sense of security while simultaneously putting member states at risk with regards to Russia.

What is amazing. Contrary to leafs, Krauts actually believe dumb shit they write. Germans ended with rape of Berlin, now you are literally sub-human trash just like Eastern Slavs.

Go pleasure Ahmed and hang yourself, Hans, you spineless piece of shit.

lol wut

I don't disagree, but the whole Arab spring went a step further, because it aimed to overthrow all governments that are not necessarily loyal and thus ensure the complete control of the globalist mafia over the ME, for whatever it is they're planning (WW3 as Pike predicted?)

The shill I replied to claimed that Russia is the only one responsible for Ukraine and that NATO (ie. its US masters, ie. their Jewish masters) literally dindu nuffin, and you have to be a complete idiot or a shill to say that.

They used exactly the same scenario as before with arab spring and snipers killing policemen and people from the crowd just to set up a conflict and blame everything on their president killing "innocent people" (who actually used molotov cocktails and got guns from robbed police stations - police didn't do shit at that time because they were afraid of getting killed).
It was what, 2 or 3 months of people living on that square, shitting there, eating there, "le fighting evil regime" there. Yeah totally just random people from Kiev randomly organized to do that shit, dropped their jobs for it and moved into the bright PEREMOGA future.

Hahah yeah 2 digits IQ people would believe in that, Santa Claus is also giving you presents on every Christmas.

>hello i am retarded

Freedom is a code word for working for foreigners.
International is a code word for race destruction and replacement with cheapest illegal works.
Democracy is a code word for not controlling rulers.
Free market is a code word for boss having 100 times bigger salary and paying less tax than a homeless guy.

Great argument there butthurt Lithuanian shill.
Your misguided butthurt and rage will only result in your own downfall.
Im sorry reality offends you so much. Now crawl back to whichever hole you came from.

Literally this entire thread.

>Burger
Kek. Literally the most imperialist country that exists. That might as well be an American flag.

>The economic development was retarded after 1990. The fact that what was built during communism is decaying because not enough new stuff is being built is the fault of neoliberalism.

What was built during communism is decaying, because it should never have been built in the first place. It was a squandering of the wealth and labor of our grandparents. No one in their right mind would have invested our resources in such a way, if the world market was taken into account.

We can only be considered neoliberal compared to the pinko commies of the EU. If anything has been slowing our economy - it's the renewed slavish dependence on government subsidies and reluctance to continue with reforms to improve our business environment - like laws to make our stock exchange actually transparent and secure.

What's with your recent obsession to use the Russian flag as your own?

You're retarded if you believe NATO belongs to you or is in your best interests

Also:
>Yanukovic ousted the day after he agreed to early elections

Seems legit.

Even if Amerijews did what you describe, all that was was a bit of a nudge.

And even if they did do it, it gives you no right to invade the country and take their land.

Which is something you conveniently ignore - the possibility that it was actually Russians who were doing the shooting so that they can make up (pre-prepared) nonsense about "ethnic Russians being threatened" and invade the country while lying into everyone else's eyes despite everyone being aware that they're lying. That's the Russian nature.

I wasnt talking about NATO

We are currenly developing our armed forces, if youre this retarded next time dont reply.

>German politicians flagellate themselves and the country for the Nazi attack against the Soviet Union
>still post German troops in the Baltic states

This is the shit about being a puppet state. We get told about all those evil deeds of our ancestors and what does the state do? Exactly the same shit.
Give me one good reason why Russia shouldn't bomb those troops before they are stationed there. If I were Putin I would have already bombed them in their stupid exercises because nobody could have guaranteed him then that those units would have been withdrawn again. Fucking Breedlove described Russia's moving of troops to their borders as an act of aggression when those troops where in their own country. Now NATO deploys its forces directly on Russian border and it's supposed to be all fine?

Fuck NATO, fuck Scaparrotti and the whole lot of American war mongers. Piss off from our continent.

A European actually saying US foreign policy is good? That the US leading the global order is desirable?

I cannot believe I'm reading this kind of praise from a European.

For them to quit being mean to the IMF and to allow """american""" interests into their markets.

>because it should never have been built in the first place

OK

> It was a squandering of the wealth and labor of our grandparents

Yes, the commies were the one who squandered the wealth, not the ones who stole everything after 1990 in the privatization. Sure.

Also that free market is working wonders for our gold, 50 billion dollars lost from that only. It's so much better than evil state control on the natural resources.

Cancelling South Stream because it did not serve Western interests was also very free market and business friendly.

>like laws to make our stock exchange actually transparent and secure

That;s like totally our biggest problem.

Please, ignore the shills. Your replies give them money and/or boners.

>If they played nice with the world, then it wouldn't matter to them where everybody puts their bases. Idk why they think everybody wants to go to war with them, nobody wants that. What they want is for Russia to quit being retarded, so we can start worrying about more pressing shit, like immigration, Germany, and Sweden.

We did it in 1990-2000, at least tried and all we got was a half assed marionette government with Eltsin and when Checnhya wars happened with hordes of ISIS-like mercenaries from the same shithole they all pop out guess what """nice world""" did - you blamed the EVIL RUSSIA once again despite all that inhuman shit they've done like beheading and torturing people, making terrorist acts in schools, hospitals and theaters.
Not only you actively supported those "rebels" against Russia because it suits your political course but also saved some of their leaders from death by giving them a shelter in Western countries. You deserved those refuges I suppose, I wouldn't be surprised of they are connected to terrorist acts that happened in Europe lately since they are the same islamists and savages with connections to their arab sponsors, same as modern ISIS.

Fuck you and your "play nice with us we dindunothn", you never did it with Russia at the first place.

You need our resources - that was always the same for centuries.

Russia has literally been taking territory for the past decade but NATO's the bad guy, sure goyim.

btw PAY YOUR BILLS

>Germany will send forces to Lithuania, Canada will send troops to Latvia and the British will have a battle group in Estonia.
Why are they sending muslims into the baltics? Is the caliphate expanding?

takeoverworld.info/Grand_Chessboard.pdf

Children discussing adults affairs.

Please turn of your TV and straight to ((Latvian)) army you go to save our motherland from aggressor in name of Brīvība.

M8 do you forget those buildings full of Russians burning?

every thread about russia a finnish poster always goes on about how shit russia is and here he is.

as long as you head back to Moscoe, kremlin trash

soon as Russia & China fall we're all fucked. USofA will have no country to balance their power and its gameover. mudshits,corporations and jews will rule the world. One world government coming soon.

Yeah but no one wants a war with Russia when islam is the real problem

>And even if they did do it, it gives you no right to invade the country and take their land.

What is Yugoslavia, Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan, Syria, etc

How dare you to blame Russia when NATO is breaking the independence of other countries on yearly basis?

>invade Iraq
>muh weapons of mass destruction are clearly a threat to us
>uh guys nothing was found sorry XD

>invade Libya
>destroy the not-so-bad-country that balanced between secular society and islamists
>enjoy the democracy and...sorry XD

>invade Syria or at least support their terrorists
>because they are muh rebels fighting the evil regime haha guys can you believe that?
>fighting for the democracy XD

List goes on.

USA and their NATO puppets are clearly the ones to talk about peace, human rights and independent countries, yeah.

Not saying that Russia has the right to do the same because someone else did it before but our government is not so painfully retarded to ignore the situation on the Ukraine and I'm pretty sure they can see the connection between the Maidan coup and US intelligence service and common sense.
No one would annex anything if it wasn't threatening our national security and Crimea is as important as Kuril islands.

Only fools and retards would think that an action wouldn't get an answer. Russia is not some weak beta country like Libya that can be destroyed by bullshit "support democratic rebels" just to get an apology from Oblamer later.
Do shit - get hit. 100% sure US could predict the answer and that shows how they realistically value their Ukraine.

Then when is Obama helping Iran? It's not so cut and dry as you describe

I like how NATO pretends they actually stood a fucking day against russia.

If the russkies get seriously buttmad they steamroll through til spain in like a week and nobody will be able to stop them.

Do you think the Numale transgendered faggots are able to stop a full blown russian armored assault?
Where the fuck do we find Soldiers who are willing to fight against butthurt russkis who survive only from potatos and vodka?

russkis learn as kids in school how to shoot and how to use a rifle, they are nationalistic, they're aggressive and they don't give a shit.

if you are under Latvian VPN and you "disagree with pure Latvian" you are Russian.

Its funny how easy brainless people got TRIGGERED

Russia has hundreds of thousands of troops on the border.

I know you fags like to suck that manlets dick, but Russians are just as aggressive as anyone else.

If it wasn't for USA and UK, Russians would have taken Europe decades ago.

Russians are and have always been scum.
Things don't just change.

Hilary voter detected, please end your self.

>Yes, the commies were the one who squandered the wealth, not the ones who stole everything after 1990 in the privatization.

They're just as bad as each other, related, acquaintances or even the same people. Privatization is a corrupt process, that can only follow nationalization - it's not a normal part of the operation of a market. It's why nationalization shouldn't be done in the first place.

>Also that free market is working wonders for our gold, 50 billion dollars lost from that only. It's so much better than evil state control on the natural resources.

The state still holds the rights to resource extraction and issues concessions - if they forgo the highest bidder to fill their own pockets, that's hardly the market's fault.

>Cancelling South Stream because it did not serve Western interests was also very free market and business friendly.

It was always going to be a political project, I think we should've protected our interest there. Sitting at the kids' table in the EU is just as bad as being Moscow's puppet.

>That's like totally our biggest problem.

A functioning stock exchange is a cornerstone of any developed economy - it provides an additional source of investment for businesses and competition to bank loans. But you have to stay on top of fraud, and our courts are completely incapable of this task.

>If it wasn't for USA and UK, Russians would have taken Europe decades ago.

Good to say you admit that Hitler was your man.

A true savior of Europe.

Russia was always a part of Europe and we have centuries of Russian/European history unlike you John.

Dare to name a single Russian conquer like Napoleon or Hitler?

>inb4 muh Stalin invaded Europe

Remind me who said "Death of one is a tragedy, death of thousands is a statistic".

I'm talking about Ukraine, why are you talking about irrelevant countries?

And why are you talking about NATO as if USA was NATO?

Sucks to be you to have strategically important port located in another country's sovereign territory. Maybe pick non-retarded leaders next time.

And yes, that doesn't give you any right to invade another country either. I don't know why should Ukraine pay for Russian mistakes.

>implying Spain wouldnt just stay non beligerant and join the russians when they see they are the winning side

dis

>Wasn't the post-Cold War agreement to not place NATO troops right next to Russia's borders? What the fuck is NATO doing?

ahahahahahaha

>This is the shit about being a puppet state.

This user gets it.

>I'm talking about Ukraine, why are you talking about irrelevant countries?

There's nothing irrelevant about those countries.
It just shows how valuable is independence of other countries for USA and how hypocritical their way to blame on Russia for annexing Crimea without actually killing anyone.

>And why are you talking about NATO as if USA was NATO?

How the fuck is NATO not USA, are you dense? USA has deciding influence on NATO and it's not a secret. You can't fucking do anything in NATO if USA is not agreeing with it.

>Sucks to be you to have strategically important port located in another country's sovereign territory. Maybe pick non-retarded leaders next time.

Crimea was Russian back in USSR and our retarded leader thought that Ukrainians are our true friends and made a present. Well turns out it was a mistake and a present was taken away from a babby.

>sovereign territory
>Ukraine
It's fucking artificial state that didn't even exist as independent Ukraine before. It was a tiny shithole without a bunch of territories and cities such as Lwow, Crimea, etc.

>implying the CIA didn't stage a coup in Ukraine before Russian intervention
>implying USA weren't in Syria to take out Assad and Russia just went in to protect their ally

>USA: look guise, Russia has an army in Russia, better place our people 8000 kilometers from our country right beside their border
Americans will defend this. Also this

>Remind me who said "Death of one is a tragedy, death of thousands is a statistic".
Joseph Dzhugashvili, the crazy Georgian-born Marxist who claimed to be Russian while killing all Russians who disagreed with his bullshit.

>And why are you talking about NATO as if USA was NATO?
Because for all intents and purposes, it is.

>Sucks to be you to have strategically important port located in another country's sovereign territory. Maybe pick non-retarded leaders next time.
>And yes, that doesn't give you any right to invade another country either. I don't know why should Ukraine pay for Russian mistakes.
Actually, it was the gommies that gave Crimea to Ukraine and if any Russian complained he would be sent to Gulag.

Nobody's denying the fact that everyone is fighting for his own interests, and as aggressively so as they have to.
The point is that US government is not fighting for American interests in this case, but the interests of those who fund its politicians' campaigns, ie. the Jews and Saudis mostly.

They were different cases. Yes, they're irrelevant.
I'm not USA, stop bringing them up when they're also irrelevant.
> without actually killing anyone
top kek m8

>
How the fuck is NATO not USA, are you dense? USA has deciding influence on NATO and it's not a secret. You can't fucking do anything in NATO if USA is not agreeing with it.

Oh I'm sure it seems that way to your simple Russian mind processed by Pravda.ru or some other comedy "news".

Yes, USA is the main power of NATO. That, however, doesn't mean that if USA invades some country, NATO invades it as well. I'm sorry if you can't get your head around that.

>Crimea was Russian back in USSR

lol, I was waiting for when you'll be so desperate that you'll bring this up. Yes, it belonged to Russia. Then it didn't. That was the actual reality no amounts of babbling about what it "used to be" could change.

>a present was taken away from a babby.
That's the most idiotic statement I've heard so far today, well done.

>It's fucking artificial state
so many desperate-yet-weak deflections... truly pathetic. Just how many pointless excuses are you going to bring up, you typical Russian scum?

Artificial or not, it's a state. That's a fact. A state your motherland has invaded. And you fuckwits are so devoid of any independent thought that you keep repeating what your state-owned media serve you. Wow.

>Joseph Dzhugashvili
It was a Joseph, you're right in that at least. But otherwise you're wrong, just like that other Russian.

>Because for all intents and purposes, it is.
Yes, I'm sure you like to believe that. It's so easy when others tell you what to think.

>Actually, it was the gommies that gave Crimea to Ukraine and if any Russian complained he would be sent to Gulag.

Which, of course, doesn't change a single thing about what I said. Funny that you can't seem to understand that.

lets hope

You are aware though that Russia is a full of natural resources? Also Europe is not an ally but an competitor with the United States and so it's important to keep Europe conquered and divided from Russia.

We are not dealing with well-meaning individuals here. President Eisenhower himself tried to warn the people of the Military Industrial Complex (MIC) taking over the course of government and with the neocon think tanks we see how megalomaniac these war mangers can be in their plans.
Why do American cruisers have to patrol in front of the Iranian coast? Why does the American government have to deploy ships into the Pacific? They're complaining about China projecting its force there. Can you believe it that a nation actually thinks it can show military dominance in its own waters? Naturally this an affront to the on and only world power in Washington!

These people are insane. They're unironically coming up with conspiracy theories about Putin, Trump and nationalist parties in Europe. Meanwhile Hillary Clinton's advisors are publicly advocating to kill Russians and Iranians.

>'Russians and Iranians should be killed to pay a price in Syria' - ex-CIA chief backing Clinton
youtube.com/watch?v=jj2QJ29ZWAs

And don't think that idea was a mistake. Rose brought him back on the show for a do over and he said the exact same shit again. They are insane!

>It was a Joseph, you're right in that at least. But otherwise you're wrong, just like that other Russian.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Stalin#Early_life

>Yes, I'm sure you like to believe that. It's so easy when others tell you what to think.
Name one (1) "intervention" by NATO that didn't benefit the USA.

>Which, of course, doesn't change a single thing about what I said. Funny that you can't seem to understand that.
By the same analogy, if somebody points a gun at you and tells you to give him your wallet, it's your fault for complying and he won that money fair and square.

Nigger logic, but that is expected of the only willing cuck among Slavs.

So I am stationed in an American paratrooper unit in Italy there are already roughly 750 soldiers from the US in the baltics I'm injured so I didn't go forward with my battalion but yeah there are soldiers from Poland all the way up to Estonia.

>Early_life
Kek, nice.

>Name one (1) "intervention" by NATO that didn't benefit the USA.
Wew, lad. That's not how logic works. You were supposed to ask "Name one (1) intervention by USA that didn't benefit the NATO."

But sure, Yugoslavia benefited literally no-one.

>By the same analogy, if somebody points a gun at you and tells you to give him your wallet, it's your fault for complying and he won that money fair and square.

Nobody has "pointed a gun" at Russia or made any demands. It's actually Russia who is doing both of these things.

So be so kind and don't talk about logic when it clearly escapes your grasp, slave.

>But sure, Yugoslavia benefited literally no-one.

But Serbia finally cut all ties to Russia after NATO bombed them.

You rejected Europe the moment Muscovy conquered Novgorod, ever since then you have been an asiatic despotism.