Where does Cred Forums stand on vaping

I was walking out of my apartment today when some Numale cuckazoid came by me and brushed past me with his vape, I got that stupid ass juice on my hand and the smell stayed for atleast a couple hours. mfw

let the market decide

>got numale juice on his hand

I would have cut it off

What's the fucking point of it?

first post best post

I really don't know, I literally see them everywhere I go nowadays, and the thing they all have in common is that faggy ass attire, with degenerate tattoos and piercings, what the fuck is wrong with these people.

This.

/pol thinks it's the best. Have a good day

>letting the (((market))) decide

>numale juice

The hobbyist fanbase and youtube personalities (aside from a very, very few) are 1000% cancer. It's no different from stoners with one-dimensional personalities that are DUDE WEED LMAO BLAZE IT 420 ONE LOVE all day every day.

If you're a 2-pack a day smoker that was able to quit with regular off-the-shelf components and don't make a big deal about it and don't blow it in peoples faces in public (like me), you're less of a faggot.

I will say that I have never once met a vaper that I could stand. I have no doubt that they are out there.

Inb4 /cum/ starts vapemanposting

I used one to quit cigarettes and haven't used it since, that was like 3 years ago. The problem is people who use it and continue to smoke cigarettes or vapenaysh homolords as mentioned.

I'm honestly not surprised. The vast majority of vapers are the former cancerous sort I described. I think a lot of it has to do with age. I'm mid-30s.

>Inb4 /cum/ starts vapemanposting

Vaping juice = Serves a purpose for smokers, everyone else is a faggot.

Vaping weed = Superior method of consumption.

It's the fucking modders that ruin it. These are people who weren't smokers, but saw something that they thought looked cool because they're fucking idiots.

I have a small one that's easily concealable (and mistakable for a pen) that I've used for about five years, before the craze started. I use it all day, because it's a replacement for smoking a pack a day. But I'm not an asshole about it, and I hold it in long enough so that I'm not spewing clouds of vapor all over the place.

Basically, if someone cares more about the duration and thickness of the clouds than they do about the throat hit, they're an asshole.

I vape, but almost always in my apartment. I feel like a douche blowing clouds in public.

My roommate, who is retarded, bought a vape and barely ever used it, and now I use it more than he does. It's actually pretty fun, but I would never ever take it outside the house.

I use one to quit smoking but I'd rather die than be seen outside with it. I always go to my car or somewhere private if I need nicotine that bad while I'm in public.

It's supposedly a more healthful alternative to cigarettes.