Brexit BTFO

>Slovakia, Hungary, Poland and Czech Republic ready to protect rights of citizens to live and work in the UK

>Four central European countries are prepared to veto any Brexit deal agreed between the UK and the European Union that restricts their citizens’ rights to live and work in Britain, the prime minister of Slovakia has said.

>In a stark reminder of the challenge Britain faces at the negotiating table, Robert Fico said Hungary, Poland, the Czech Republic and Slovakia – known as the Visegrad, or V4, group – would not hesitate to block any future trade accord that threatened the key EU principle of free movement of workers.

theguardian.com/politics/2016/sep/17/eastern-bloc-countries-will-uphold-citizens-rights-to-live-in-uk

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/aug/21/migration-poll-eu-workers-brexit
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z69JQY929vY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukrainians_in_Poland
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/24/eu-referendum-how-the-results-compare-to-the-uks-educated-old-an/
standard.co.uk/news/world/brexit-triggers-surge-in-support-for-eu-in-eurosceptic-nations-a3288071.html
telegraaf.nl/binnenland/20912813/__Werkloze_in_kas_grote_flop__.html
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
jyllands-posten.dk/politik/ECE8820891/dansk-lyst-til-at-stemme-sig-ud-af-eu-er-dykket-efter-brexit/
zeit.de/politik/deutschland/2016-09/tuerkische-botschaft-reaktion-stellungsnahme-bundesregierung-armenien-resolution
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-set-to-be-cut-off-from-rest-of-world-as-turkish-backed-rebels-make-gains-a7225276.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Then they send the millions of people home. Check mate slavs.

Fuck off Slav(e)s

New Jersey is always looking for more Slav migrants :3
t. NJ/pol/

Freedom to suck my dick, toss these fucks out to sea UK. Do it big.

>Negotiating
This is not how it work. They are not forced to stay in. They just have to sign a paper and they are out.

The fuck is a work visa? mfw i could get one in an asian country. EU, bish plz

Yes but they still want to trade with the EU.
Dirty Slavs say they'll veto any trade agreements unless the Brits give them welfare.

oh no, Im sure the UK economy will never recover after losing trade with....Slovakia!

You are not in the same single market if you have to get a work visa.

D E P O R T
E P O R T D
P O R T D E
O R T D E P
R T D E P O
T D E P O R

>Brexit BTFO
No.

Theresa May already said she'd still leave and I'd prefer a full one anyway

>>Four central European countries are prepared to veto any Brexit deal agreed between the UK and the European Union that restricts their citizens’ rights to live and work in Britain, the prime minister of Slovakia has said.

That just doesn't make any sense

Odd, the countries listed are pretty based imo, why would they take this stance?

Inb4 libs start celebrating not being able to ever leave the EU

Honestly, I have the feeling that the EU will ignore the veto as they really need to keep trading with Britain.
Because they care for their citizens. Even though they're based they parasitize the EU to rectify what communism did to their countries, and you leaving hurts them.

Also he is.

Recently said that New Zealanders are too lazy to deserve to live in their own cities.

The brexit won't really happen. Either British politicians will stall it forever and never do it, or they'll pull out in name alone and establish deals to keep the EU effectively a member. Nothing people care about, like immigration or economics, will change at all.

because the EU want to destory us,

they don;t believe land belongs to anyone, there a bunch of jews.

They are juat slavs and gypos throwing a hissy fit since their gibs me dat will go away.

HES DELUSIONAL

>Be American
>Be this delusional

Obvious solution to this.

>why would they take this stance?

because it benefits them

Brexit or hang all for treason. Fuck you autonomous cunts. You reap your own benefits or die. No one cares.

thats essentially what Norway does

>you have the right to live & work in another country

what kind of shit is this

blind jewish point scoring

basicly there trying to take away are rights to have borders

This is fucking insane. How the hell did you Europeans let this happen? Does the word Liberty mean absolutely nothing to you?

Democracy is trademark'd to the UK.
Liberty is france
freedom is america

they seem alot more... evil now they dont have the british to spin shit for them.

>Yes but they still want to trade with the EU
I wish my fellow countrymen weren't the biggest retards on the planet but I suppose someone has to be.

Britain will still trade with the EU. The opposite of free trade is not completely embargoing them. They will simply default to WTO rules and this will rape Germany's car industry. No one in Europe buys as much from the U.K. as the U.K. buys from them.

Britain is not negotiating freedom of movement. This is entirely off the table. That means they go for "hard Brexit".

>why would they do this?

For the same reason that Orban took out a full-page ad in the British press advocating "Remain" when everyone knew he supported "Leave".

The Visegrad Countries have A LOT of highly (and not-so-highly) educated citizens of voting age living in the UK. Why shouldn't they fight for them? Some East European governments actually listen to their citizens and act on their behalf.

Meanwhile, Brexit will still take place, just under different terms, but our East European bros will have flexed their muscles cooperatively, and the stage will be set (eventually) for an enlarged Visegrad group including Austria, Croatia and Slovenia.

Theresa May will figure out a way to let current workers from Poland and Hungary stay in the UK, but it'll be significantly harder for more cheap labor to show up from Warsaw or Budapest. And welfare tourists from other parts of Eastern Europe will need to wind up their "vacations" in the UK and go home for good.

>Four central European countries
>citizens’ rights to live and work in Britain

People prefer being able to go on vacation as cheaply as possible. Fuck these outdated things like "Liberty" or "Independence", I need to go to London to show my social media friends how cosmpolitan I am.

That's the audacity of the average Euro peon.

>autism
What about "Dirty Slavs say they'll veto any trade agreements unless the Brits give them welfare." is false?

We are using jewish tactic. "Rights to live and work", "free movement of workers". It's payback time motherfuckers.

thats because there not even white, and thats how slavs think.
slavs are only a stones throw away from turks

It doesn't matter. Most of the British leave voters want a hard Brexit anyway and that includes pulling out of the single market. Those EU migrants that are already here will be permitted to stay but further EU migrations will be curbed.

that argument no longer holds any moral sway. its 2016 after all

They still are based, they are supporting their citizens leeching off of our working class communities. Kind of like how Scandinavian kings endorsed Viking raids to Britain.

>eastern-bloc-countries-will-uphold-citizens-rights-to-live-in-uk
pffffft

>Four sovereign nations RIGHT to live and work in another sovereign country
> This is actually a thing

Wait aren't these nations have the highest economic migration in the EU? Oh nevermind then, proceed. Wew

>four states isolate themselves from a willing ally.

the goverment wants them, the people don't

poland will throw there rattle out of the pram again when we dont but are arses on the line to save them from oppressive EU

>>Slovakia, Hungary, Poland and Czech Republic ready to protect rights of citizens to live and work in the UK
>OUR citizens have a RIGHT to live in YOUR country

IM-FUCKING-PLYING

Nothing is wrong with that part. That's not what I quoted. Britain will still trade with the EU, just on WTO terms if these eastern euro niggers keep pushing the free movement crap.

>before Brexit
>"the UK will never survive without us!"
>during Brexit
>having to make threats they can't follow through with to prevent the loss of an agreement that exclusively benefits them
If these countries weren't 3rd world, if they couldn't earn as much as 3 times what they're paid at home but in Britain for the same work, they wouldn't fucking care.
Maybe they should get their shit together and give a reason for the UK to want to be part of the EU rather than being disgusting leeches

That's how bargaining works, you start with a hardline position to meet the other side in the middle.

your getting fuck all from us.

What many of you seem not to understand it that it's called a 'union' for a reason. EU citizens can move freely to each others countries to live and work there, without the need of visas. However problems started when former communst bloc countries (V4 included) got admitted into EU, their economies were underdeveloped and their populations took the chance to migrate to richer western countries and settled there. It's these mass migrations that created various problems and ultimately led to Brexit.

Answer me this, what's worse case scenario if this deal fail? This threat has a lot of bark but no bite imo.

>Slovakia, Hungary, Poland and Czech Republic

Read: Countries nobody gives a fuck about.

the EU was about powerful countrys helping to progress poor countrys. not anymore

>your
fuck off, chav

we dont need you and the public doesn't want you or the EU. You've ruin'd it al by just opening the flood gates and saying fuck boarders

slavs are bleach'd turks

That would open up a whole new situation.
>Mass deportations of Eastern Europeans
>Oh, but we can't do anything about the illegal muslims

I don't care about your needs dumbass. I was just explaining the issue.

If you are not a citizen of the UK, then you do not have a right to work there.

If you are not a citizen of the USA, then you do not have a right to work here.

We will no longer surrender this nation, or its people, to the false song of globalism. Fuck off Soros.

mass deportation is never going to happen in any civilised country. curb immigration, when your visa is up, your out. we'll have 5 years to train the deporters

your an invader and you think you have rights, i think you made it very clear what an international scum bag you are, well done at making all your people look like trash! you basicly saying there is nothing worthwhile in your country.

what if Poles living and working in UK will try to obtain your citizenship? Is that allowed?

>Mass deportations will never happen

Well then, Germany and France are truly fucked, unless they can stealthily send people back in small numbers.

Just wait until Austria, Croatia and Slovenia join the Visegrad Group. It'll be like a modern version of the Austro-Hungarian empire.

Dust off an old monarch as a figurehead, and you can have The Habsburg Empire 2.0.

Always remember that our East European bros are dealing with 50 years of Communist mismanagement on top of 20 years of Fascism and before that World War I and civil war.

So, they have a slightly different outlook on things. They're just trying to position themselves for the post EU world, and they need their own block to stand up to Germany and Russia.

yes, we are stopping people coming in, not throwing people out.

It is currently allowed but these filthy immigrants don't want to integrate or become British. Back you guys go.

>mass deportation is never going to happen in any civilised country
>>Overall, there were 1,078,168 apprehensions made in the first year of Operation Wetback, with 170,000 being rounded up from May to July 1954. In addition, many illegal immigrants fled to Mexico fearing arrest; over half a million from Texas alone.[39]

there coming in faster then there being relocated.
good old italy, gotta save dem illegals.

they will no longer have a flow of non-conformists. they will intergrate or become isolated, and when you dont speak the language, your fuck'd.

They are quick to close their borders to "refugees" but have no problem being the invading scum themselves.

>May to July 1954
The internet wasn't even around then, things have changed. Its near impossable to keep state secrets anymore.

They can be converted to Fernwärme. Hipsters and Greens will approve this.

>don't want to let economic migrants in
>Fight to be economic migrants in Britain

Deporting illegal immigrants is fine but EU ones are here legally. Deportations won't happen, see this:

theguardian.com/world/2016/aug/21/migration-poll-eu-workers-brexit

>your
You can't even write properly in your native language and that leads to believe that you're simply too dumb to understand what I was trying to convey.

That is good and I actually am totally for it. I have friend who few years back was:
>hurr durr I shall leave for UK because there is nohing in Poland
with his education there would be nothing in the UK too, but this retard had bullshit put in his head and now his thought process is shitty.

>filthy immigrants don't want to integrate
Then they should go back
>or become British
losing nationality is never ok and fuck it. Your melting pot idea is bullshit

Wow, the EU is a fucking joke

That's the EU. It was OK when it was good countries like Britain, Germany, France. The southern ones were somewhat poorer but had decent quality of life. Then slavshit eastern yuropoors joined and fucked everything up. Romanians, Bulgarians are literal niggers with pale camouflage. Everyone from Latvia to Slovenia is poor and stupid and shit up anywhere they go, and they go to western Europe in high numbers. And that's not even starting with the gyspies...

>We don't want no refugees coming to our country
>But we still want to send our people to leech in other countries

Literal niggers.

Pajeets native language is Indian, though.

>implying i have to be formal to be understood
I think you lack of understanding to rrrrrrr or should i say are, but really i should say OUR way of doing things is beyond slavs

Wow, I wish I could go back an be on the #remaintrain now

They dont want to deal with millions of unemployed.

You subhumans are worse than chavs. I would swap every immigrant for 10 chavs.

>a nation shouldn't work in the best interests of its citizens

His mistakes are typical for a poorly educated lower class native speaker.

>you will let our civizens come and go and you will like it.

Is England going to stand for this? We will see just how uncucked they are.

we were sold the idea it would boost are economy and we would feel the knock on from it, and the benfits of the EU are going on all the new people in are country, we are suffering from "artificial progress" things arn't getting better, there getting worse and only the rich are profiting.

Nope Theresa May might be a pro-immigrantion cuck, contrary to her speeches, but she wants to keep her job.

My immigration policy:

Import Czech women

slavs shouldn't have been let in so quickly

atleast chavs beat up immigrants

>would boost are economy
>"artificial progress"
>things arn't getting better, there getting worse and only the rich are profiting.

I think you have the kikes problem
I feel you John, I really do, but it is in my country best interest to send retards who are useless here in Poland to leech money out of you so they can send it here.

>Theresa May will figure out a way to let current workers from Poland and Hungary stay in the UK

I doubt that would be too difficult, there isn't much support for mass deportation of EU citizens here, even with most brexiters. Personally I'd be happy if the only Europeans sent home were criminals that have received custodial sentences and long-term unemployed (over a year seems fair). But then again I voted for brexit because I was concerned about sovereignty than European immigration.

>I think you have the kikes problem
I think its a bolsheviks problem desu.
jews arn't all that

wtf? i hate v4 now

but bolsheviks were mostly da joos
it is almost always them, whenever there is some shady bullshit or country making decision against its own interests

>WE WILL NOT ACCEPT PEOPLE THAT THREATEN OUT CULTURE AND WAY OF LIFE
>plans to force England to accept immigrants

Hypocritical Jewish fucks. All of Eastern Europe is. They just lost the moral high ground in the debate over refugees.

I'm from one of the mentioned countries and as an Brexit fan this position of my government sickens me. I do have friends living in UK and their jobs range from being managers, VP in a big financial company, pharma scientist, to a lowly car mechanic working in a small mom&pop garage.

The governments are simply scared of all of the gypsies that might return one day to the place of their birth. They are also scared that the skilled and intelligent people they made leave the country by their corruption and horrible policies will return and rebel against them.

Seriously fuck our retarded stone-age and corrupt governments and fuck the whole EU. Britain can do whatever the shit they want.

There are actually tons of British investments and affiliated businesses here in this country so if our government would try to flex some poor slav muscle some more, the British companies can just threaten to leave for countries like Romania. The fake slav muscle would deflate in 2 seconds.

what the ruling elite is comprised of doesn't matter.
removing jews doesn't remove bolsheviks, it leaves a vacum for some one else to occupy.

Doesn't this mean Britons ought to be an authority on the subject? I don't see the contradiction, the global empire and mass migration ended pretty badly for them.

Its almost as retarded as when Obama chides people who're against Mass Immigration by talking about the European Colonists conquering NA and wiping out the Indians. Like no shit nigger, mass migration destroyed Indian civilization and now the handful of survivors waste away in trailer parks sipping on Lysol.

>cheap Polish workers
>same as rapefugee healthcare, rape and gibsmedats migrants
Uhm no.

freemovement of people means your in the same group, sorry

Only if you are unironically implying all "people" are the same. If you do you should go to re**it.

The only reason the EU heads are trying to restrict the movement of legitimate citizens is to hurt the UK. The L4 aren't going to let the Soros globalists do that.

I see no problem.

EU immigrants = skillworkers+free movement of people.
We've had election to curb immigration but they never told us the numbers didn't include EU migrants... the whole nation flipp'd and good old nigel lead the way.

Friendly info: people like Robert Fico or Luis Figo would be considered extremely cool in Italy.

How much is common the Fico surname in Slovakia? It's not uncommon at Naples.

We'll still be letting in skilled workers... FROM THE WHOLE WORLD, instead of just the EU

Well, you have a hard time finding skilled people not from the EU. North Americans like to stick to their continent, why would they go to no guns, messed up teeth/no real health care, prohibitively high rent land?
If you think of Asia, well m8, good luck, you are going to need it.

Yes, quite literally in fact.

If you'd like the ultimate red pill I suggest you search YouTube for "Lord James of Blackheath house of Lords November 2010".

Find the 13 minute version with the stupid air horns and a blue intro.

In fact never mind here: m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z69JQY929vY

Watch that and you'll have a better understanding on why there's such a dramatic shift in politics.

>Because they care for their citizens.

its because they don't care for their citizens. the sending countries need UK to suck in unemployed nationals so those nationals aren't stuck on the dole, formenting revolution, and keep sending remittances from UK taxpayer back to keep the economy propped up.

WW2 conditions again- east europeans throwing weight around they can't back up, holds UK diplomatic hostage

Trade deals are made by the EU as a whole.

No deal then. They all have to go back. Slovakia, Hungary, Poland and Czech Republic have no say in the laws of this land anymore.

>veto deal
>britain is forced to hard-exit
>eastern europeans have even less rights
Do they really think they can bully us?

How about actually triggering article 50 before talking shit

You know something.
All non-traditional structures, similar to the EU collapsed very soon after they have conquered this region. From west or east. Maybe they should stop trying.

>k reminder of the challenge Britain faces at the negotiating table, Robert Fico said Hungary, Poland, the Czech Republic and Slovakia – known as the Visegrad, or V4, group
Remember V4 are the ones who refused to accept any migrants. Apparently it's fine to reject others, but rejecting them is anaduh shoah.

Fuck it, hard brexit it is. Economies will tank, but fuck being bossed around by poles and other hypocritical slavs.

Too bad they don't have a fucking say in it anymore.

Damn, Anglos really are the dumbest posters on the entire board

Not even Anglo.

You're a dumb fuck if you think these ex-commie shitholes have any relevance whatsoever.

We dont give a shit about these empty countries with no culture. We will fastidiously ignore this nonsense from the inferior countries.

>Damn, Anglos really are the dumbest posters on the entire board
Ok, so what affect do you think vetoing a deal with us would have?

We aren't part of the EU anymore so that would simply mean the deal would collapse and that would be the end of it.

Fico is a nigger tier commie, and only retarded people who like to work in the lowest possible positions and wellfare gypsies leave their country for the UK. Please don't send them back, toss them in the sea, and then throw some missiles on our PMs house.

which is the point of vetoing the deal you fucking moron

>Remember V4 are the ones who refused to accept any migrants.
Objectively false. We just don't want muslims.

>In January 2016 the Embassy of Ukraine, Warsaw, informed that the number of Ukrainian residents in Poland was half a million with permanent status, and probably around one million in total.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukrainians_in_Poland

So why does Labour support this common market? Shouldn't they be trying to protect the rights and wages of British workers, rather than devaluing their labour with free movement and immigration? The EU seems like something the left should hate, considering it only benefits big businesses. I guess your labour movement is like ours, Britain. Rather than being supporters of the working class they're middle class, petite bourgeoisie who are more concerned with holidaying on the continent than the struggles oif working class Britons. Ours is similar, except our unions are owned by the Chinese.

>rights to live and work in Britain

this isnt a right

You're right, and it was the left which were anti-EU in the 80s under Micheal Foot.

LEL YES TO DAT MUHAMMAD

Guess what you're getting when tanned Germans are given citizenship? Well not you, Poland is poor so wont have to deal with them, we will. If you want to blame anyone for Brexit blame Merkel, this is self defense.

>Slovakia, Hungary, Poland and Czech Republic ready to protect rights of citizens to live and work in the UK

Wtf I love the EU now!

So the janitors union?

What's the point. I mean I get that these are poor Slav countries leeching off the superior economy in the guise of "muh EU" but still, what is the point ? Why are they being so fucking persistent in front of the whole world literally begging like a fat unemployed NEET begging his parents to let him stay with them.
Fuck off, why would the UK let these people mooch off ?
I don't understand, is the UK cucked by these yuropoors ?

Ok? I'm not sure what purpose that would serve, since all this is coming from the EU and not us.

V4 is a sockpuppet for German interests. when Germany secures what it wants from UK Germany will tell V4 to stfu and go back to its corner. again Germany shows just how much EU is a prison of nations and why voting brexit was a good idea.

also V4 too dumb to see paradox of wanting unlimited migration of its nationals to UK and protesting rapefugee dispersal plan. as far as western europeans are concerned you're all gippos.

Because it's politically convenient for the EU to humiliate the UK

Theresa May only has a small majority in the House of Commons, and there are a lot of Tory MPs who will rebel if she doesn't do it properly.

Nobody cares what random shitposters like you think about my country's relevance to the world. All V4 countries have veto right in the EU and will block the shit out of your trade negotiations if Britain tries to gain access to the single market without freedom of movement, period. Same if you try to restrict the rights of people already living there, which is what OPs article is about.

>We aren't part of the EU anymore
Until A50 you are
>would simply mean the deal would collapse and that would be the end of it
You make it sound so trivial but Britain wants to maintain good trade relations with the EU. An agreement will have to be reached sooner or later.
With Britain trying to block the defense alliance talks going on right now you're only digging yourself deeper into the hole.

I've been on this board long enough to understand motives behind Brexit and if things get worse regarding migrant crisis I will support leaving the EU myself, because this organisation is pushing globalism far too much for my liking.

Post YFW not member of the EU

Ask again after Boris and Viktor jew you out of your free trade agreement with the mainland.

The best part is, Theresa May promised that as long as she remains in the EU, she will veto any and all attempts to form a United Army of Europe. The EU will have to choose between a few whiny slavs not being able to leech off the UK any more, or abandon their plans for a European Military. Want to guess which is more important for them?

>EU wants to do a deal with UK
>eastern european nations veto it
>this somehow humiliates the UK

The lower class ACTUALLY did major damage to everyone in the UK because they were too stupid to listen to people smarter than them

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/24/eu-referendum-how-the-results-compare-to-the-uks-educated-old-an/

>I mean I get that these are poor Slav countries leeching off the superior economy in the guise of "muh EU" but still, what is the point ?

politically EU operates as a wealth dispersal mechanism dispersing wealth generated in the west to eastern Europe. UK doesn't want to belong to that political arrangement anymore. UK is only interested in participating in the EEC- the market. both should be exclusive of the other but you can see above people talking about their "right" to live & work in UK when all they have is political permission to do so.

These countries are disgusting and pathetic. And people wonder why we voted to leave

>Eurotensions rise every day
Soon

>Russia is getting cornered more and more every day
Soon

This makes me so happy

Don't worry Britbros once God Emperor Trump is elected he and his vassel, Nigel, will purge the EU and America of all Muzzies.

By plane or bacon-wrapped bullet all Muzzies will leave Western lands!!!!!!

>upper class classically educated voted leave
>older generations classically educated voted leave
>younger middle class put through communist universities more likely to vote remain
The better educated you are the more likely you were to vote leave.

Most Jews and Sikhs voted Brexit

Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus and Christcucks remain.

>wait for Britain to trigger A50
>continue with the defense talks as usual
wew, that was hard

kek, EU states don't have that power in practice.

How about when the band together? Also, nice trips.

what do you work as?

>talks break down cause now only two countries are actually going to be footing the cost instead of 3

Ahahaha, look at that sweet denial

How does it feel that a tiny landlocked 5 million Slovakia can decide the economic future of your country?

this

>implying ideals

>implying the EU will survive another election cycle
Kek mainstream parties in western Europe (the only part of the EU that matters) is crumbling and has been since the Euro was introduced. I give it 10 years, tops. You're gonna lose your gibs.

Why do slavs always fuck everything up?

don't listen to Fico, he's a meme

nothing of value was lost. slavs can fuck off

>I don't understand, is the UK cucked by these yuropoors ?

EU is a mess, difficult to do any business with the EU without having to put up with their shit. Or maybe it's easy. Time will tell.

You realise current defense talks take Brexit into consideration??

I mean, fuck, it's one of the reasons the idea is even being pushed right now, because the Great Shitstain won't be there to cockblock the whole project anymore lmao

>Britain immigrated and took over multiple nations
>spread their knowledge and technology to these primitive retards and helped them progress
>for example South Africa is the only part of Africa with non-retarded shit throwing niggers who are educated
>this is somehow the same as sending sub-100 IQ sandniggers to the UK to do nothing but leech off benefits

Alright pal.

>yfw current best buddies Germany (inevitably) starts rampaging through east europe (again) and they are like 'england pls pls' (again)

>Poland demanding that Britain let Poles come to the UK to work shitty minimum wage jobs

Because Polands only export is it's minimum wage factory workers. Without that Polands economy collapses.

>go to the bee's nest and extract honey
>angry bees follow you home

FUG

Exactly. In terms of the big EU countries, it's the single biggest positive of the UK leaving. The UK was the one country who opposed it, because it hurts NATO. These meme slav countries want to band together to veto the UK leaving the EU if they don't get their precious UK immigrationbux, which in turn hurts the EU's single-military ambitions.

Guess what EU cunts? YOU don't get to pick and choose either.

When will you anex us, we have one of the worst armies in the world and most of us aren't prepared to fight for keeping the current government

because they are profiting from this deficit they created in Britain

Why don't they just say "piss off we're full"

What the hell are a bunch of poor people going to do about it? Invade? Make Britain pay dnebts? Hungary isn't taking refugees so Britain doesn't need to take huns.

You tell those fuckers to plunge their own shit and you plunge yours.

I would LOVE for this to happen. It would be the best day ever.

Eastern Europe would win every argument ever.

Meanwhile in real life:

Social Democrats (SPD) won state elections in Germany yesterday, AfD was fifth and reported dropping in popularity in western Länder

Wilders in Netherlands has no chance even if he won since no other party wants to go into coalition with him

Le Pen will get cucked just like she was in the local elections last year

Austria's elections are about as relevant as V4's, ie not at all

Gonna be fun watching all those Cred Forumstards killing themselves in the coming months

Wouldn't that be in violation of some UN law?

its only for those that are already in the UK... no happening

Wrong, either May does it or there is a leadership challenge with a Tory who will. The M25istan bankers are not happy with the situation but they would rather have someone they trust running the government than someone who might actually attempt to fuck with their racket. If May cannot get her deal made (or passed through the EU Parliament) then she'll eject right then and there.

in real life, the toilet awaits you

Either now or later. Once Trump wins it'll change the mood in europe (who blindly follows everything we do). At any rate, the left has completely fallen apart as they cannot provide answers to people's questions. Also the left itself has a hard time justifying support of a european banking cartel that is the Euro.

>want to band together to veto the UK leaving the EU
Holy fuck this has to be a b8

>there are brits who believe that brexit was a good idea.
>brits are THIS retarded

Some UN, EU and probably some god knows what law too...
Thats why I want it to happen. So we can finally get to our senescence and see that not all religions are equal, not all cultures are equal, not all people are equal.

Muslims and niggers are dumb and backwards and it's gonna take centuries of education and breeding to solve it.

a country is responsible for creating enough job opportunities, sending your people offshore to make money and invest it back in your country is not sustainable

When will these Eurocucks learn? With or without freedom of movement, we're out. And Czechia m8, you used to be cool.

In cuckistan Berlin the AfD went from 0% to double digits. That's an insane result.

In my country all the established parties combined (all of them) don't have a majority in parliament anymore. They will have to deal with fringe left extremists to get a majority, which will burn them. They're done for.

Le Pen has a real chance at winning, especially if Sarkozy cheats his way into the nomination and cucks that faggot cunt shill Juppe.

Austria will be a huge symbolic victory, the first nationalist head of state since the end of WW2.

I don't know if you have toilets in your shithole but you better build some more, there's gonna be millions of unemployed toilet cleaners coming your way very soon.

Kek, all those delusions
>the left
There are maybe 3 leftist parties in power in the entire EU, one of which is a quasi-communist Syriza in fucking Greece. So if anything the failures regarding the Eurozone, refugees and whenever else are almost entirely the right's fault.

Brexit will go through, Trump will likely to President, and there will be referendums across Europe by popular demand.

More countries will leave and once again smugposting will leave you feeling like a jackass just like it did in Brexit.

Good thing you can pretend it wasn't you and let this post fade into obscurity.

Well I'm not packing potatoes to fucking crates for 8hrs a day and I'm not leeching on a foreign country as the economic migrants do. They are the same as the "refugees".

Allahu Akbar!
The U.S. must take Monroe Doctrine now.
The U.S. must withdraw American Forces from all Foreign Countries now.
Stop America's doing its all wars now!

I love American99% and the U.S.

China, Germany and Japan must loosen Germany's, Japan's and China's monetary policies now!
China, Germany and Japan must stimulate Germany's, Japan's and China's domestic demands now!
Japan and Germany must issue a lot of construction bond now!

Japan, Germany and China are evil empires.
Islamists' true enemies are Japan, Germany, China, top1%, Wall Street, American Military Industry and DOD!
Allahu Akbar!

>Deporting based Slavs

>Not Deporting fucking kebab

>would not hesitate to block any future trade accord that threatened the key EU principle of free movement of workers

To bad the UK isn't in the EU

Do they not understand the meaning of "sovereignty"?

>mass deportation is never going to happen
I'm pretty sure they will either deport them or force them out

>Bulgaria

Colour me unsurprised.

>centuries of education and breeding

>14.1888%

czech'd nachbar

why not make separate deals with those cunts

My point was that the left is dead, you dumb pole. Syriza is in an extremely tenuous position because they have a hard time claiming to be leftist but also championing welfare cuts and debt payments.

Likewise, centrist parties like the CDU will find themselves increasingly short on voters and will have to enter more coalitions with leftist/green parties who agree on the migrants and the Euro. But the trend of alt-right/anti-migrant/Euroskeptic parties overall will continue to rise.

>Brexit will go through
Yes
>Trump will likely to President
Maybe
>there will be referendums across Europe by popular demand
No

After Brexit the eurosceptic sentiment tanked completely, which was even reported by your press standard.co.uk/news/world/brexit-triggers-surge-in-support-for-eu-in-eurosceptic-nations-a3288071.html
And without Britain bringing the whole union down some real projects will finally take place (eg. the defence union) so the arguments about EU not doing anything will slowly fade away

The future's looking bright

>Hungary, Poland, the Czech Republic and Slovakia

Am I wrong in assuming, in the greater scheme of things, that they are all pretty irrelevant countries?

What do they contribute to Britain, and does their free movement benefit both countries or just the V4? Is their free movement a detriment to Britain? If so, how?

Appreciated

We can still leave without a deal you know?

the defense union already exists, it's called NATO. And Germany will demand that any EU military be as constrained and defanged as their own, rendering it useless even if it did happen

most poignantly: the major EU railroads (DBB, SNCF, Renfe, Trenitalia etc) into a single national rail system will never ever happen either

>All of these uncited numbers

You're naive if you think that this is anything other than a combination of clever polling and hysteria. Brexit happened, if Trump becomes President elect the Overton window will have shifted far enough to the right in the public conscious that other EU exits will be palateable.

A few polls won't change a general trend.

Yes, it's a stunt for their own plebs.

Britain can just as easily threaten to veto the EU budget and they'll come crawling begging them not to. This is like the chronically unemployed retard on welfare demanding that he be allowed to use public transport for free.

Oh, and freedom of movement is shit for working class Brits, as now they have a slav doing his job for half the cost, driving all wages down. It's called social dumping.

I still can't believe that Romania and Bulgaria joined the EU.

I swear to the lord above if he even exists that if Turkey accedes to the EU I will become a guerilla fighter and help Russia destroy Europe. That would be the worst decision ever. That would essentially be like us taking Mexico into the U.S.

Everything would be over. I can't believe that they actually have been considering that, and for so long too. The recent coup and the purging should be a shift to an absolute throwing out of that possibility altogether. At least Juncker is basically telling them no. However, he says it cannot join "yet". It should never be allowed to join ffs. There is a difference between Turkey and the other countries in the EU. For example, Lithuania has the highest rate of citizens moving out to find work elsewhere in the EU. However, that is still a small amount, but still significant. If Turkey joined, the migrants would be unbearable. It would be beyond what the EU commission is thinking. I'm talking tens of millions.

>wij kunnen zonder seizoenswerkers overleven

lol

We leave the EU and trade under WTO rules

>Trump will likely to President
>"Maybe"
Nah. How can Trump supporters say that? They know how corrupt politics is and yet they say that there is a possibility of a Trump presidency, which is precisely what the government does not want. When the govt does not want it, it's not going to happen.

>wij kunnen geen seizoenswerkers krijgen zonder Schengen
lol

Voor 1995 hadden wij 0,0 landbouw zeker in jouw wereld.

WIR SCHAFFEN DAS! :^)

>Rather than being supporters of the working class they're middle class, petite bourgeoisie who are more concerned with holidaying on the continent than the struggles oif working class Britons.
Exactly this. Their working class base turns out increasingly for UKIP now since they keep ignoring the enormous economically-left, socially right wing sections of their voters in favour of niggers in London and leftist middle class 25 year olds.

I thought Merkel basically told them to fuck themselves after Erdogan began purging.

The United EU army will declare war on Britain and force them back to the union.
Also the army will force the slavs to Accept more diversity

Really fires my neurons

>But the trend of alt-right/anti-migrant/Euroskeptic parties overall will continue to rise.
The far right sentiment rose primarily due to the immigration, especially after the refugee crisis, the core of which has already been dealt with. Italy remains a problem but it's not nearly as significant as the Balkan wave. Frontex and the defense alliance are being worked on for that very reason.

The far right will have no room to grow since their only real draw ("we'll deal with the illegal/economic immigration"!) will become moot soon (countries like France will have to deal with the migration from their former colonies by themselves I guess). No one actually cares about "traditional family values" and other stupid crap Cred Forums loves to meme about, not even Cred Forums itself considering how many 20+ kissless virgins frequent this shitty board.

>still believing that merkel won't do anything to keep her promise saving all poor refugees

she is literally up his arse m8

well, i guess the politicians want to please the voters who live in the UK, but yeah i don't think living and working in another country is a 'right', its more like a priviledge thats up to the UK

You're already coloured, m8
Sharter >>>out

EU auditors said both Romania and Bulgaria were too shitty and corrupt to join the EU but the commission let them in anyway.

It would actually bring a lot of jobs back here too.
We are not in the fucking EU, but these kikes just threw us in the backdoor, the very next day we voted NJET!

From a pure trade shit, to a EU/US vassal state.

But it is a big problem, because all these lower skill werks like housbuilding, painting and all that shit. Impossible for nork after 2004. So many many people are unemployed, because of eastern euros coming and working scraps...

dragging all the shekels back home, draining our economy.

I'm sorry they have to go to now, it's to many

UK are anti white cucks, who cares what they want

>Will become moot soon

It just won't.

That's just outright false.

I don't get why you're making things up to justify this delusion you have that the Overton window isn't shifting to the right.

Denying the obvious doesn't make you a genius political strategist, it makes you no better than a student protester.

They basically dump pikey scum on us who undercut working class wages.

>1995

wat is het met altijd terugkijken naar het verleden hier op Cred Forums. het is geen 1995 meer, mensen zijn ongeloofelijk verwend tegenwoordig. ze willen gewoon niet meer
telegraaf.nl/binnenland/20912813/__Werkloze_in_kas_grote_flop__.html

btw andere id want ik moest ff achter de pc om het artikel op te zoeken. ik denk dat we oprecht een crisis zouden hebben in enkele sectoren als zoiets bij ons zou gebeuren.

>the core of which has already been dealt with
Immigration in western europe is still high without rapefugees and people are only getting more and more pissed off.

What fucking rights?
It's like a kid walking onto my yard and their parents saying
>We are ready to protect rights of our children to stay and play on your yard.

They have no fucking rights to do so if GB says so faggots.

>the commission

>Four central European countries are prepared to veto any Brexit deal agreed between the UK and the European Union
last time i checked none of them had the veto right

>the core of which has already been dealt with.

Wrong, Saudi Arabia will likely have a civil war if the low oil prices persist. Even if they retain their monopoly, demand for oil must increase or else the Saudi regime will have to make serious budget cuts to their generous welfare programs. This will cause a war given the existing succession crisis their monarchy is presently having. Then factor in many Saudis' open support for ISIS and removal of US forces from their country. This alone will cause a new migrant wave into the EU.

Secondly, there is the matter of Turkey who hosts about ~3 million refugees. Erdogan wants either visa-free travel so he can put them on boats to Europe, or he will do so anyway out of spite. Meanwhile about ~6 million more displaced refugees exist inside Syria, many of whom will want to escape regardless if ISIS or Assad win.

In other words, the crisis has not even truly begun.

>The far right will have no room to grow since their only real draw ("we'll deal with the illegal/economic immigration"!)

Wrong, the second draw is economic control. Especially with the PIGS, they have every reason to dump the Euro and undercut Europe (specifically Germany's manufacturing industries) with a cheaper (almost worthless) currency. Your country is not on the Euro, so you have no space to talk here.

Ze wilde in 1995 ook al niet. En in 1985 niet. En in 1975 niet.

Denk je nou echt dat die moelanders in the kassen nieuw zijn? Ben je net 18 ofzo? Alhoewel het vroeger de midden-oostiers waren. Ooit een voor de kernredenen geweest voor het gastarbeider beleid. Die gingen echt niet allemaal naar de hoogovens toe hoor.

>Immigration in western europe is still high without rapefugees and people are only getting more and more pissed off.

This should be a wake up call:
>In Sweden there is a county called Värmland, this all takes place sometime before your retarded "viking age" meme.
>Värmland was all forest before, but a King named Olav "the treefeller"
>decide to burn and clear the forest and build the land.
>He said that anyone who would follow him and clear and build the country,
>they would get free land there. So many people found this
>as good terms, and joined in.

>Värmland became the most prosperous place in Sweden, and
>people kept coming in from all corners of the country.
>Then something happens, the land can only feed so many people,
>so they starved. Many people died.

The Land can only yield so much.

More relevant to us maybe, because when war comes and there is no moar foodgibs, we will starve and die too like above here. Pretty sim situation in many ways....

>our citizens right to live in a foreign country

JUST FUCKING GAS ALL SLAVS

all of them have veto rights, this is the EU not the UN

Leeches

If the EU refuses to make a deal with Britain, Britain simply won't trade with the EU.

Why do you think acting like children will get you your way?

mein neger

chavs vs slavs, who'd win in a full out war?

Lol isnt the whole point of brexit to no be cucked by EU trade

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

chavs didn't get their country run over by hitler than throatfucked by communism

This. Just trade with everyone else. The EU needs you more than you need them.

Our chavs, more than likely.
Just fill them up with cheap shitty cider and say slavs support the football team they don't like.

you are sounding like a bunch of niggers poland.
Nåw bring me the booze and sigs the manies, before it's too late!

Damnit... that's the sucky part about EU falling a part, the smuggling will be harder again.

Yeah, refugees not economic migrants

>inb4 "what's the difference?"

Of course she wants to help refugees. Also, Germany, as you obviously know, has a lot of Turkish immigrants. However, she seems pretty disturbed by them right now. I highly doubt she would ever favor a Turkish accession into the EU.

>Germany says that its reservation stems from a technical issue, but Angela Merkel, an opponent of Turkish entry into the EU, has described herself as "shocked" after Ankara's use of overwhelming police force against mostly peaceful demonstrators.

NATO's future is looking uncertain since Trump openly wants to scale down if not completely shitcan the whole thing, which makes many European states nervous. The anti-NATO sentiments have been growing among the American public for a while now too. Besides, EU's own version of NATO would give her some actual leverage in global geopolitics, for example not be completely at mercy of American and Russian little games in the Middle East with all of their negative consequences (i.e. refugee crisis).

>uncited
wut? they give you the name of the source in most cases

i know some of the numbers come from jyllands-posten.dk/politik/ECE8820891/dansk-lyst-til-at-stemme-sig-ud-af-eu-er-dykket-efter-brexit/

>We will fight to protect the right of our detritus to shit up your country! t. EU

Fugging whew

Yeah, I don't necessarily disagree but it's strange to say your people have a right not to be your people. kek.

Doesn't matter anyway, as I said you're naive if you're pointing at this little bump over acknowledging the overall trend.

And you know you're doing it.

I mean that's implying they'll ever leave.
Typical Inselaffen behaviour would be to stay and just continue to annoy everyone else.

We have "allies" here that frankly are our enemies, those mudshits.....

Also we got countries like my own, that is solely living off burger mil gibs. That ain't right, that they should pay for all this, while we basically have dismantled the mil like in 30ies again...

No what he want's is to end that gibs shit, we got to be able to protect our selves. So the current situation is unacceptable.

Doubt he will go
>Fix your mil or YOUR FIRED!
But he will put real pressure on it so it is done

i know there is a difference, i didn't say there was not. but the thing is she fucked up as soon as she opened the door for literally everyone without proper background checks.

>disturbed by turks

she was way before but that has shifted long time ago since soros pulled a little harder on her strings. now she calls erdogan and apologises for anything she said in public. even for the parliament acknowledging genocide on armenians by turks. she said that the government isn't tied by what the parliament aknowledges or not.

>South Africa

>Not mainly Dutch.

You missed the part where we have a massive trade deficit with the EU. Germany will be begging us to sign a deal, they'll walk all over Eastern Yuro shitholes to get it.

>EU's own version of NATO would give her some actual leverage in global geopolitics

No it wouldn't, as Germany would demand it to be defanged. It's entire mission wouldn't be countering Russia but instead ferrying migrants into the EU. NATO, with or without the US, is not replaceable. No european country is capable of doing it alone and together Germany and Sweden would prevent a replacement from being effective.

There's a reason why your country is buying it's own missiles from us, rather than demanding the EU do it. Because even your politic ans know that the EU is fucking worthless and indifferent if not incapable of defending Poland.

I know Brits are fucking your women and killing your men so you are a little salty currently but you guys are the worst type of people on the planet. Too weak to even want to stand on your own so you leech of nations who actually can.

Kek - is that a serious question? Slavs are pussy tier. History shows us that. Russia is the only nation of note to deserve acknowledgement.
Chavs would stomp through Slavs easier than they pick up their benefits. In fact, some have already started over here.

People from those almost entirely white countries can come. No problem with me.
Brexit is mainly about not accepting the 2billion niggers Merkel is inviting into Europe.

Bulgaria and Romania were let in purely for political reasons. I don't remember the exact details but it was something about locking off Russia from the Adriatic Sea and Balkans in general.

>if Turkey accedes to the EU
They never will, not only because of potential immigration but because their voice in EU would be way too strong for such a shitty country (85 million citizens and counting). Russia will never join for the same reason.

>No it wouldn't, as Germany would demand it to be defanged
You are literally retarded.

>asshurt jobless chavs ITT

hope you all die in cancer shitstains
átok, dögöljetek meg disznók

>Inselaffen
>we vex mainland Europe to the point they've invented whole new insults just for us

>implying that Britain wouldn't become a rogue state overnight
>implying this wouldn't BTFO every refugee friendly politics
>implying brits would send the gulash home but keep the kebab

>this kills the Slav

Yeah because derogative names for other countries are a completly new invention and solely based on you.

Germany will not ever spend serious money on a military, or allow the EU to obtain the tools to become remotely "fascist". You're only in NATO because of the Cold War.

In seriousness, let's imagine what an EU self-defense force requires for basic security: airbases with modern fighter jets and transports. This costs a huge amount of money which cash-strapped EU countries are either unable (in the case of the PIGS) or unwilling (Germany) to provide. And Germany itself will not allow the EU to build nuclear weapons or a nuclear triad of ICBMs, SLBMs and long-range bombers.

At most, it's be a "peacekeeping" force roughly comparable to a national guard; issued cruisers and maybe light weapons but whose missions would mostly be a migrant ferry (with the occasional riot control).

>i know there is a difference, i didn't say there was not
I know was I being facetious because people always joke that refugees are only moving for better work and quality of life, which some actually are.

>the thing is she fucked up as soon as she opened the door for literally everyone without proper background checks
Exactly, and I think she knows that she goofed big time too. Unrestricted immigration is beyond foolish.

>even for the parliament acknowledging genocide on armenians by turks. she said that the government isn't tied by what the parliament aknowledges or not.
Really? From what I have read she scolded him on the denial and the government just denied allegations of Merkel giving in to Erdogan's demand.

>it was something about locking off Russia from the Adriatic Sea and Balkans in general.
That makes sense. Same with the Baltics.

t. mofrika

Do people think this is a thing?

You know which country is propping up these shit slav countries? Germany. And if Germany wants something from them, then Germany will get it.

Yeah, this is a non story. I do think however that the prospect of a FREE trade deal is off the table. Free Trade = Freedom of movement. It'll be a trade deal with tarrifs.

I love all this real life shitposting from EU members.

>YOU CAN'T HAVE ACCESS TO OUR SPECIAL MARKET IF YOU LEAVE
>Ok, see how much it hurts when we stop buying your cars and goods you dumb krauts and start slapping taxes on your sales

t. Kääskopp

>Bundeskanzlerin Angela Merkel (CDU) hatte zuvor zwar betont, die Bundesregierung distanziere sich nicht von der Resolution von Anfang Juni. Zugleich stellte sie aber klar, sich juristisch nicht an die Resolution gebunden zu fühlen

zeit.de/politik/deutschland/2016-09/tuerkische-botschaft-reaktion-stellungsnahme-bundesregierung-armenien-resolution

she basically said what i posted before.

i hope she ends up like shillary

>tfw every Brexit thread there is a salty German standing up for his right to be enslaved.

This

No. German government would push for such an army because they can always "blame" the EU for higher military budgets. Shifting the blame to EU while finally getting a more modern army.

It's in their nature to be cucks. 70 years of brainwashing will do that to you. Still, credit where credit is due, yesterday was pretty good with the Berlin elections.

Not trying to be a dick but how many british unemployed there are? I think the hungarians, polish and other eastern european work hard and pay taxes. Or are they?

under article 50 there is no state veto so game over

I was referring to the refugee crisis. EU can't really stop you from electing shitty-ass parties that open the door to every dirty beggar across the globe.

>Saudi Arabia will likely have a civil war if the low oil prices persist
That's a pretty bold prediction. Who would rebel against whom, for starters? Also, any sources that'd support your theory?

>Secondly, there is the matter of Turkey who hosts about ~3 million refugees. Erdogan wants either visa-free travel so he can put them on boats to Europe, or he will do so anyway out of spite.
Visa free travel for Turkey will never happen for obvious reasons. Erdogan won't try anything as stupid as flooding Europe with unwanted immigration, since EU would just kill his country economically in retaliation. This is why Turkey is so engaged in war against ISIS right now. I mean, this happened less than two weeks ago independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-set-to-be-cut-off-from-rest-of-world-as-turkish-backed-rebels-make-gains-a7225276.html

>Meanwhile about ~6 million more displaced refugees exist inside Syria, many of whom will want to escape regardless if ISIS or Assad win.
And you really believe that after the 2015 refugee shitshow the involved countries will just let them waltz into Europe as usual? That would be a political disaster of humongous proportions. Hint: EU army (and Frontex) is being worked on for a reason.

Indeed it was.

Please, in the name of god-

send those fucks HOME

The breatest threat facing Britain today is the hoards of troglodytic gypsies shitting on our cobbled lanes and stealing our infrastructure for scrap.

Their feral children are sent our to rob and beg with menace, and they have turned many formerly lovely burughs into third word, rubbish strewn ghettos.

This is why thos V5 fucks want to reatain 'free movement[- they have got rid of their disgusting and savage roma gyspies, and they do not want them back.

They are laughing at us.

Put the gypsies in concentration camps, and then deport them.

Fuck the worlds opinion.

Theresa May's Chancellor, Foreign Minister etc have already said Britain will prioritise ending free movement over membership in the market.

Basically, this will just force the hard-right brexit wanted anyway.

>EU/US

I like how you make it seem like these forces are equal. That's cute.

You are all United States property.

They want to veto potential deals with Britain, not britain leaving

They are not based, they are just parasites.

UU
UU

No.wei have your noisy, degenerate filthy gypsies for neighbours. There are approx 5000 of the utter cunts in my home burgh. They have destroyed the place in 3 short years.

Now, I know these guys are only 'Hungarian', and 'Romaninan', but nevertheless they are your problem, not ours, and certainly not mine.

Understood, thanks

Motherfuckers, this is happening all over the world. Competition is good, but it's circumstances like this which make heavier regulation attractive; however in this situation an alternative is stricter immigration policy.

It's hard striking a balance between a free market and anti-competitive and exploitative practices. Don't know what the solution is.

>Basically, this will just force the hard-right brexit wanted anyway.

Then you will become a state.

So happy for you, Britain. It is time for you to come home.

Blowing $1 Trillion (if not more) on military modernization (as the US does constantly) is not a small task and Germany's bill would be massive especially when a third of europe is unable to pay their share. In all likelihood, leftist parties and budget-minded conservatives would stop it.

But that wouldn't even happen in the first place. Your country cannot even imagine, let alone tolerate, the concept of a functioning and aggressive military. Especially if it's an EU military; ossis remember the Warsaw Pact while wessis think anything with a gun and a uniform is Hitler. Germany would easily veto a EU military unless it was completely defanged and made "safe".

>veto any Brexit deal agreed between the UK and the European Union that restricts their citizens’ rights to live and work in Britain

is he fucking kidding? His citizen's RIGHT to ANOTHER FUCKING COUNTRY AND THEIR ECONOMY?

how fucking batshit insane are these people. since when did people have a right to go work in another country that doesnt belong to them?

Elect Trump.

Big fan of the Visegrad rebels but they're being quite shortsighted here. Sure they benefit in the short term through the remitences sent by their emigrant diaspora. However, considering the appalling feritility rates in each country they can't really afford to be importing a huge proportion of their youngest, most energetic, workers. These governments should be working on drawing their diasporas back home rather than doing everything they can to ensure they stay abroad.

Reminder that this is what Slavs actually believe is normal. They are actually open borders cucks deep down. Every time you see a Slav talking about how based his country is, remember that their countries actually favour open borders.

I love how americans think they understand german politics better than germans do.
Or really any european politics.

>Who would rebel against whom, for starters?

US backers vs radical Islamists (aka ISIS sympathizers). Saudis funded Al-Queda, and they fund ISIS right now. The spark would be bribes (aka welfare) being cut.

>Erdogan won't try anything as stupid as flooding Europe with unwanted immigration

He can do whatever he wants. If the EU does not play ball his country is unaffected. Tourism is already in the shitter due to the migrants and terrorism, so he has nothing to loose. And Turkey is engaged in a war against ISIS so they have an excuse to bomb Kurds (whom Turks have hated for a long time).

>And you really believe that after the 2015 refugee shitshow the involved countries will just let them waltz into Europe as usual?

Absolutely. Germany does right now and there will be no change in policy as long as Merkel is in power. As she is likely to retain her coalition next year, this means at least five more years (if not more) of open door policies.

yes under article 50 there is no state veto on the negotiated deal as to prevent any remaining States vetoing To retaliation on the leaving state

I'm not wrong. If Germany wanted a modern military you would have spent the money. All the money that was poured into the reichsbahn could have gone into fighter jets.

I mean you clearly do not understand why spending a lot of money on an EU army would be far easier for our politicians than spending it on the german army.
You have to consider that our government has been trying for the longest time to not get isolated in europe again and what do you think would happen if Germany spend the same % of it's GDP on military as the rest of the continent.
Europe doesn't want a militaraly strong Germany especially considering the economic strength is already too much for some of them.

He means people that already live there. Learn to read.

Imagine Mexico talking about its citizens "right" to work in the U.S.

V4 confirmed for Mexicans of Europe.

Mexico isn't in economical union with USA last time I checked.

I don't understand why so many Cred Forumstards are angry that a country fights for it's citizens rights. If Mexico started killing Americans living in Mexico out of sudden would your government just sit back and let it happen? Of course not.

>I don't understand why so many Cred Forumstards are angry that a country fights for it's citizens rights
Because it is parasitism. Nobody likes parasites.

You're not isolated at all, you're europe's banker. Why would a banker need an army when they already own everyone?

At any rate NATO already exists, yet Germany can barely commit to it because your politicians are indifferent to defense if not hostile to the idea. At any point, Germany can remilitarize on it's own and set the framework for an EU army itself. But it will not, the bundeswehr cannot even obtain fuel for it's airplanes.

They are not problem for me but it looks like they are problem for you

I mean you obviously have no clue how european politics work.
>You're not isolated at all, you're europe's banker.
Germany is isolated in europe like it wasn't since 45.
This is mainly though to the refugee crisis though which alienated the former "allies" during the financial crisis.
>At any rate NATO already exists, yet Germany can barely commit to it because your politicians are indifferent to defense if not hostile to the idea.
Also you're seemingly incapable of reading

I got kicked out of my flat, bumped rent £100 on letting site (as I later found out nosing about the net). Finally managed to get someone to pay more for it with less than 30 days on tenancy so my contract was going periodic (month to month no matter what happened). Letting agent let themselves in the property with no warning for a viewing. In the end 5-6 Polish moved in the 3 bedroom flat. I was going fucking mental.

I refused to leave without being legally evicted at the end of the contract. (landlord never provided notice to quit so became periodic tenancy) Landlord essentially had 2 contracts and it would take him 3 months minimum to legally evict me, and that's if I lost. I could possibly get the text message agreement for the following year enforced in court as a new tenancy. So ultimately ended up getting a 2 bedroom property greatly discounted otherwise he'd end up in court and most likely have to provide free accommodation to the polish until he emptied me from the flat... Which could take him up to a year.

The polish managed to re-open the council tax on the property in my name. 9 months later I got a call from a bailiff saying he was going to break in to collect my stuff. Obviously at the wrong property, I could see the bald cunt down the street, told him to knock louder. Later found out one of the utility bills changed in my name, which was why I had trouble switching... and the water bill in my old flatmates name. We cancelled this stuff ahead of time.

Yeah sure loads of Eastern Europeans work in factory jobs. But plenty plumbers/builders/electricians come over here, work cash in hand, undercut local tradesmen, and when the extension collapses, house floods or toddler gets electrocuted they're nowhere to be found. They live 6+ people in a small flats in bunkbeds. Skip all the bills, refuse to pay the landlord, no tax, no insurances all money sent back to family.

People forget about that stuff.

it's clear that you're not actually reading my posts, so arguing any further is stupid