Indian immigrants

How do poo-in-loos rate as immigrants to White countires? It seems like they're generally successful, but have a massive chip on their shoulder and see their success as getting back at Whitey or something. Any thoughts or experiences?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2016/08/05/in-a-new-bid-to-push-h-1b-program-microsoft-manufactures-claim-u-s-students-cant-hack-it-in-tech/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>How do poo-in-loos rate as immigrants to White countires?

Low crime rates like Chinks. It's irrelevant though. They should go back to India and teach them about toilets. Every nation deserves their containment zone and dumping a gorillion chinks and poos in the loos is a transfer of land from a native population to a foreign population (in the case of UK). This should typically be accompanied with war (even injuns tried to defend themselves).

they are ok, just smelly, annoying, cry about everything, fight prices, and the men or boys come off as rude brats because they are allowed to do whatever they want. They are like Mexicans except they have less children and because of that have more money to live a better life and/or one in the family will always become something that brings in good money. Mexicans bitch less, but have 5-6 kids are are forever slumming it so they just are more annoying.

They act like top shit but at the end of the day are just physically weak manlet poo in loos who can't do anything

>they are ok, just smelly, annoying, cry about everything, fight prices, and the men or boys come off as rude brats because they are allowed to do whatever they want.
You just described most americans I have met, except for the ones from Colorado and the Midwest, they seem ok.

2nd gen Indian immigrants are pretty based and adapt to the new country's culture pretty well. The grandparents that are brought by 1st gen immigrants are shit tier though.

The few I met were based. One ran all the hotels in my small city. The women can be hot as well. If they dump the weird religion, learn English, and accept American values I don't mind them.

Huge Indian community here in Dallas,Texas. Besides having a very strong shit odor they're not too bad. Live in upper middle class communities. I guess they're better than niggers

I feel bad for you Aussies. You guys legit get the worst Pajeets. The ones in US/UK are far more normal/smell less. I have no idea why y'all get the niggers

They are usually terrible at their jobs and get paid too much to do them. Also they hate dogs which tends to piss their neighbors off.

Crony as fuck, many of them.

I'm convinced one of the white upper managers adopted an Indian child as a human shield against being terminated.

Also their colleges are objectively shitty and yet tech companies claim they have to recruit from there in order to get good workers - makes no sense until you consider that they are hiring their own as H1-Bs.

dailycaller.com/2016/08/05/in-a-new-bid-to-push-h-1b-program-microsoft-manufactures-claim-u-s-students-cant-hack-it-in-tech/

They're fucking everywhere in Brampton. I haven't seen anyone else expect for poos and gooks when I pass through Bramptom at times. It's literally just "asian" indian and gook stores everywhere and they have the highest insurance rates in the ENTIRE North American continent due to their driving and shitty agents. They aren't inherently bad, since they don't peddle drugs or commit crimes, but they displaced whites in a short amount of time and many of them are aware of it, and they just seem to grow in numbers. A lot of the ones I see are appreciative of western culture and aren't sjws, but I do see sjw poos in Vancouver and Surrey where more of them are violent and gangs have formed where they combat the vietnamese, flip and other gook gangs over opiate sales.

We have the highest insurance rate due to insurance FRAUD

Most of them are cool. Some of them seem to be very arrogant and caste concious.

Not bad compared to most. Low crime, not on welfare, they live within their means. They are very thrifty. They love to haggle about prices. They usually smell like shit, don't share a car or elevator with one if you can avoid it.

The thing I dont like about MOST Indian immigrants is that they don't integrate into western society unless they have been sent to western colleges or are born in the west. This happens time and time again with indians I work with out here in silicon valley. The cools ones drink the others i work with are married at 18 and all about only associating with their large familys out here and never socializing. The indians who are westernized are cools as fuck, funny, drink, bullshit, and are generally nice people. I was seeing this Indian girl for a while until she broke it off because she said her parents just found a man for her to marry and just like that she was gone overnight after a year and a half. Other then that, a lot of the Indian guys in IT like to meet up in the bathroom in groups and talk. It was bizare to me when my indian boss had me follow him into the bathroom and talked to me while he was shitting. I work for a large company in the south bay area and this has happened multiple times. Indian guys, espacally fresh off the boat, think the western bathroom is a place to socialize and talk. More often then not i walk into the bathroom at work and there ar 7+ Indian guys in there laughing and joking as their friend is shitting or pissing, and they talk back and fourth. I guess its cultural differences.

>except for the ones from Colorado and the Midwest

So you know jack shit about Americans if you think people from Colorado are cool, most are just the children of Californians.

Live in the bay area. There's just way too many of them

Kek. Is this just a long form POO IN LOO joke?

How is "getting back at me" making my curry and cleaning my office's toilets?

I work in a financial building and some fucking company hired a shitload of those h1b1 fuckers. They are in the restroom 24/7 and they don't flush their fucking shit.

oh god dude lol
im indian but i grew up in the west
started a software job recently, went to the bathroom to take a piss

this sri lankan dude goes to the stall right next to mine, im in full panic mode already

and then he starts asking me where my family is from and shit

sigh

No. These are my real experiences. I did live in rural India for 5 months. The didn't use a toilet like we know it, but it was more like a hole in the ground you shit in where you splashed water from a dripping spigot on your asshole. In reality, everyone in India has a cell phone but everyone shits in a field. They really need to get their act tog eater. It's sad.

i go to a school with a LOT of poo in loos. Maybe it's just cause I'm in engineering but I always feel like I'm surrounded by POOS when I'm at school.

They smell, they're rude, they only ever walk around in large groups speaking pooinlooish, THEY SMELL and they are always sticking together. They make up like 90% of TA Positions and grad students but always bitch about how they're excluded from everything, like all brown people.

Did I mention THEY SMELL and make every room they're in smell like designated shitting street.

Yeah man! I was not joking! It seems like the bathroom for some reason is a place to congregate. Its like a "water cooler" kinda of western thing.

They show that theres more to race than skin color. How many dark indian geeks have you seen and how many light afro geeks. For me it's all of them and zero.

It's ironic because being an Indian in a white country puts you in one of the lowest castes imaginable.

They are smart and generally productive to the economy. They don't really cause trouble when alone, but in packs they can form gangs and become dangerous.

The problem I had with people like this (#NotAllIndians) was that if I can't fucking understand your accent, you should not be a teacher or a TA. It hurts my grade when I cant figure out what you are saying.

My doctor is a poo. Most Poos in the US seem to be educated so we don't deal with their average scum. They're ok I guess.

They're poo

Prefer not to work with them, as they often make trouble

I find the northern indians (the white ones) are cooler then the Southern indians (dark ones). The ones from the NW and the North hate the muzzie packies.

>still not a nigger

sauce?

Can't tell them apart from muslims

I lived with one for a while, and gave him some work out advice. He kept calling me after we parted ways like a needy girlfirend.

Wow why are viets such niggers

No clue but I love their fucking women. Have taken my fair share of them

I had a Punjabi (sikh) friend in high school. Guy was racist af but acted like a nigger. All the dark ones acted like asians, studious as hell and no dress sense.

I would also like to say, if any of you guys take notice, outsourcing your companys shit (IT work, Python, ECT) to india will fuck your company up in the long run. You end up needing extra people to fix the code the write in india, or the stuff the manufacture. I was engineering a "widget" and they pulled all the electrical wire from multiple places and sliced in over 200 feet from individual foot long wires they had scrounged up in our manufacturing facility instead of using the wire we provided the factory. The foreman sold it all and used multiple gauge wire the stole from dumpsters. We didnt know until the UL test in the US the shit was fucked. BTW, these were factories maintained by MAJOR US company so we thought it would be legit. (it was not)

You can't understand 9 out of every 10 words (sounds? vocalizations?) that come out of their mouths. They are like 11 year old boys who were raised to believe that they can speak English flawlessly, when in fact they were taught pig latin.

I will agree and say the northern ones were vary, vary, racist. Sikh's though, I would not even consider them "Indian". They are very very true to their shit and will go above and beyond their way to help anyone. Sikhs are the only ones I trust.

I have only been with one Indian chick. In my opinion, they are either 10's or just fucking disgusting. What are your experiences like? The one i was with would never dream of showing me to her family.

They flood our country and take all low skill and entry level jobs like taxi drivers and door to door sales and convenience store and store clerks and telemarketing and meanwhile Australian youth unemployment is huge and it's hard for anyone older to get a new job after leaving the workforce. Curry niggers are a plague.

I worked security at a legal brothel in Queensland once and even most of the girls there wouldn't come out for them because they're so disgusting.

Bathroom time is social time.

>cleaning my office's toilets?
Lol they make more money than you buddy.

>>cleaning my office's toilets?
>Lol they make more money than you buddy.

That #4

Being a normal Indian in the West is the worst. all these fobs try to ask where your family is from because they are trying to figure out what caste you are. Fuckin fobs man.

The stricter the standards the "better" and more successful the immigrants will be. Though, the ability to enforce the standards increases with distance to origin country.

Most Indians In America are General Caste Indians, and they make more money. But most of the Indians in Australia are Abbo tier Indians, and they are engaged in low skilled jobs there.

I fucking hate curries. They're generally shit at everything they try to do and they infest software and engineering roles. I have yet to meet one Pajeet that was even halfway competent at their job. And they are scabs, brought in to undercut local labour costs. They're so dense they can't even fucking see it, they think they're getting jobs because they're good. They're getting jobs because they are bottom of the barrel price wise.

Aren't as bad as niggers or muslims, but they need to go back nonetheless.

I live in a city with one of the top 3 largest Indian populations.

Good friend's Indian mom is voting trump because he wants to ban muslims.

They're more based than you think

>tfw midwesterner moving to NZ

US is stricter about family based immigration = Mostly educated Indians immigrate to US

Canada is easygoing for people from Punjab state of India (Sikhs) for some reason = Lots of Sikhs in Canada and easy family based immigration means even the uneducated ones migrate.

Australia = No idea about the immigration laws but I guess shorty people from all of the world go there so shutters Indians end up in Australia.

Why do you allow us to migrate to your countries in the first place. This causes Brain Drain here.

See Why is it that Australia gets the bottom of the barrel? US and Canada get doctors and NASA engineers and curryniggers/abbos go over there. Why?

sharts btfo

*Shitty people

**shittier indians

Because they're using these filthy poos to undercut low skilled labour markets. We do get our share of "educated" Pajeets, but their schooling system must be an aboslute joke.

Murdoch solely bringing up kangaroos by a solid $20,000

sauce?

Ah I see. We have Mexicans and Blacks for that here.

Worst people you could ever possibly work with. I was involved in a project where I had to work with a bunch of pajeets for over a year I wanted to blow my brains out every day.
Lazy, rude, imcompotent, pass all their work off to everyone else and try to take all the credit... and they fucking stink like shit. Stay away

They're basically here to displace Americans from certain jobs. The H1B visa system is heavily abused. When they do come here, they barely assimilate and could give less of a shit about this country. They also overwhelmingly vote Democrat.

>They are in the restroom 24/7

Love all these failed CompScis on Cred Forums who fell for the meme they always shitpost here about how bad outsourcing to India is lol

1st Level Support Cucks who got memed into CompSci lol

The poos you see in the US are the absolute "cream" of their crop. And they know this.

Every Indian I've met wants to be white so fucking badly. They are embarrassed of their people. They will deny this vehemently, but it's pretty obvious if you actually get to know them. I've had several pooettes tell me they wish they had blue eyes, and want colored contacts to get them. Kind of sad. This phenomenon is especially prevalent in the lighter Northern poos, who claim to be superior even though they're still shit skinned.

The male poos are insecure about their height and masculinity. Their women want the BWC so badly, and they know it.

Pic related does a pretty good job at summarizing the numerous personality flaws that every single one of them seems to have.

I don't want to be around Indians (from India) because I don't like them. That said, I don't hate them. I have no reason to hate them. They commit less crime than the national average - and I've never had a problem.

This sortof gets back to the whole, white nationalists aren't what you might think they are argument. Just because I don't want to be around them doesn't mean I hate them.

Niggers I hate.

I live in Ohio and they are fucking swarming like flies around here. assholes and shitty drivers. Like 4 kids per breeder. Fucking nastier than nigs.

Nice meme. Is true to a degree, but not all Indians are self hating arrogant assholes. A good deal of them assimilate just fine. Not all obviously. Indian girls obviously don't like fobs either and will date loser white guys just for being white (same with Asian guys). Second and 3rd generation are so much more normal.

Source: Am pajeet who is disgusted by fobs but is clean and does just fine with the ladies.

The Indians are fine and lovely, but they are still surplass population competing for jobs and putting downward pressure on wage growth for the average people.

they're socially awkward and often lazy, but at least they hold jobs and don't commit crime

*asian girls

I'll try to explain from what I've learned so far
1st Gen Immigrants - Actual Pajeets. How they behave usually depends on what Indian state they originate from. Might vary from quick assimilation to no assimilation.
2nd Gen Immigrants - Are well assimilated yet at the same time still retain conservative values
3rd Gen Immigrants - This is where is starts going down. They start gradually becoming more and more left leaning and snobbish.
4th Gen and below : Too late to redeem. Act entitled and like absolute cunts. Women turn into radical feminists while men turn into beta SJWs.

They tend to prefer white people over shitskins like blacks but still can be sjw retards at times.

Yea pretty much, except the 4th gen problems extend to 3rd and 2nd as well. Actually there are very few 4th gen in general, except for Punjabis who maintain their culture the most. I'm 3rd gen and was pretty cucked for a while until I grew out of it.

can confirm, here in the UK most indians do well, but in some areas you can tell when the shitter castes are there.

There are several races in India, anyway they are mostly nice and civil, unlike niggers.
But they are even prouder when they score with à white girl.

> The stricter the standards the "better" and more successful the immigrants will be.

Once established, the immigrants will agitate to lower the standards for their own countrymen.

They all have to go back.

They're clannish, attribute all their success to their own hard work and ingenuity even when someone's gone out of their way to help, they lick arse to those above and utterly shit on those below way more than is acceptable. They cheat and scam wherever they can in their work, any corner that can be cut, will be cut.

But...low crime rate, good economic performance.

From what I've generally noticed, 2nd gens are more or less still pretty good which is why I said that. Of course, take note that all of my statements are based off of my personal experiences only so there's a good chance that its not always the case.
Maybe it also depends on what state they immigrate to? A 3rd gen Texan might be better than a 3rd gen Californian.

The reason for that is that Indians inherently are one of the most racist people that exist. Fair skinned people have a higher chance of being successful than the opposite. Fair skin is also a beauty feature that Indians desire/something they aspire to be with. So, banging a white chick would probably be a nice achievement for an Indian.

>agitate
Indians are not Somalis you fucking idiot. They care about making money not lowering the standards by acting like nogs

The worst thing about indians is their smell. I have a indian neighbour and i cant even sit in front of my appartment or open the windows because there is constantly that curry+sweat smell coming from his window.

mate, you think that's bad? try some indian pussy, your nose melt.

Califag here, but I grew up in red country. Yea for me personally, a lot of being a leftycuck came out of dealing with racism growing up in post 9/11 America. kids in school are brutal man. But looking back, honestly it toughened me up for life, also theres so many people who have it way worse. By the time college rolled around it didn't even matter. No more interacting with degenerate hicks, I started to lift, drive a nice car, dated sorority girls etc. It all worked out, but most Indian girls are annoying liberal feminists for sure.

Yeah that matches up with what I've heard so far.

NYfag here, I dont know where you lived in cuckiefornia but as an indfag. I never got shit for being a brown person in post 9/11. Maybe you just lived in a shitty area.

Everything in beteen SF and LA is red af. Nothing but farms, guns and churches. (and Mexicans)

Also yes, it is a very shitty area. but you can buy a big ass house for nothing because the land is dirt cheap.

>4th Gen and below : Too late to redeem. Act entitled and like absolute cunts. Women turn into radical feminists while men turn into beta SJWs.
> Women turn into radical feminists while men turn into beta SJWs.
This. But you also forgot to mention that if not they turn into sluts that give western women a run for their money. This one Indian exchange girl at Helsinki Uni pretty much made it a game to see if she how many guys hit on her at parties. Then near the end of the night she picked one of the guys and went home with him (usually a blond). For some reason Indians are surprisingly racist and none of the Indians I knew ever said anything good about any other race besides Indians and white people.

Indians have a permanent reminder of their raising up by the brits. Thus they feel a twinge of envy that they can succeed just like a brit, but will never be respected like one.

Also, lesser rates of man v man violent crime, but big rapists, and huge fraudsters

Pooinloos at the rim of or outside of the "Vancouver area" tend to be successful farmers with a sizable income. I've heard of retarded pooinloos at an alternate high school back in my home town, but I've always thought of them as well-off and not chimping out at all.

Paki american here. Family rejects western values and still act like primitive villagers most of the time. All of them fairly indoctrinated in Islam as well. Came here pretty poor but doing upper middle now living in nice 1m usd house with father being sole breadwinner bringing in roughly 200-300k yearly. Siblings in med school. I'm the outcast college dropout working as a delivery guy still living at home, but still crush american girls pussies regularly.

This, plus unless fully assimilated they bring undesirable cultural traits such as a propensity to cheat and graft

*violent crime
They have a reputation for paying below minimum wage, only employing indians, and tax dodging

They're white collar criminals.

Cheating and adultery is shunned in eastern society. Unless of course you meant the other cheating as in the act of scamming others.

I think he did. From what I've seen Indian families tend to actually be quite strong. But you love money as much as jews, so you are scam artists.

Can't say that you're wrong about the money part.
Indians do have quite materialistic tendencies.

Everyone is materialistic. However, easterners tend to want to build up a massive pile of wealth for status. Westerners are materialistic in the sense that they want to drown themselves in earthly pleasures (Netflix, restaurants, gambling, etc).

Yes, that is what I intended to say.
Wealth is seen as a social symbol rather than a means to indulge in pleasures.

not who you replied to but is it really that bad?

wondering because I was debating going after this one chick out of curiosity

Yea fag, ditch that girl because some virgin on the internet told you all Indian girls are gross

Go for it, is she right from india or came here when she was 15+ years old?

Those who come later arent that well groomed but most who are 2nd or came here when they were kids kinda know how to take care of themselves.

I fooled around with this north indian chick, she was fucking crazy in bed and would get so wet without even doing anything. She has nice tits too, C-D size and not saggy at all. She was one of those self hating types though and had some serious daddy issues

I've only been with one indian girl, and I generalized from there. But it was baaaaaaad. Not to mention hairy and unclean. Indian hygiene is just awful, not just for girls. Washed my hands like 3 times and it was still there. Tight though, and she worshipped the ground I walked on. I also did it for the experience, go for it man.

I would agree with you, but everyone else is saying the same thing. Crazy coincidence??? Nonetheless, I do think he should go for it if he's up for the smell and if the girl is hot enough.

Just don't put your mouth anywhere near her vagina. No matter how much she begs. Shit was gross.

I bet she was ugly and you were desperate at the time. Cute Indian girls who were born here most def are self conscious af and act like basic white girls with all that Victoria Secret/pink/makeup/perfume/yogapants shit. And are most def shaved/waxed bc they hate their body hair.

Google sundar pichai whitebois

It really depends more on what they eat. If they eat a lot of curry they will smell, just like "kimchi" smell and Koreans.

Indian people are exceptionally dishonest.
Bear this in mind when dealing with them.

She was a 5/10 (remarkably average). If she had taken care of herself and exercised and shit she could've been a 7.

She was born in India. I guess more Americanized Indians will have better hygiene, sure. But that smell is just what they are. Can't make it go away, not with all the waxing and salons and perfume in the world.

>low crime rates

never been to surrey i guess

Yes they are thoroughly useless, I have spent so many hours of my life trying to explain things to a retarded poo in loo that anyone with a western education would have understood in five minutes. They demand that you do a shit ton of their work for them and if you don't they get all upset and act like you won't help them.

I would never hire an Indian ever. Fortunately it looks like our companies have caught on and all job adverts now have 'only current residents need apply' etc. to filter out the thousands of Indian applicants with master's degrees that are dumb as a plank of wood.

For me, they generally seem to be somewhere between Sikhs and Jews. Sometimes they're pretty bro tier, just happy to be here, or with British pride, but there's a significant number of them out there who get pretty wealthy, and some of the middle class or poorer ones hate paying for shit will try to haggle or say a price is unfair etc.

I promise you American Indian girls are pretty normal and stay away from curries for that reason especially. FOBs on the other hand...ewww. better pack the febreeze anons

They're mostly useless tryhards who are way too arrogant and overconfident in their skills. Send them back and never let them in.

Vietnamese are the niggers of east Asia. Generally simple minded and less educated. Very dumb in general. I don't think I've ever met one that spoke good English. and heavily looked down upon by the Koreans/Japanese/Chinese for good reason. Ask any of them.

They all smell very distinctly, but the ones in my area are great. Nothing but good doctors and super nice franchise owners. Every franchise I've gone to that was Indian run except for one was great. I would be a repeat customer, they would remember me, and give me free food all the time because I would occasionally drop a single in the tip jar.

My favorite was this woman at Dunkin Donuts. I'd always come in and get a small coffee and a doughnut. I'd leave a tip sometimes and talk to her a bit. Eventually she started giving me a large coffee and multiple extra doughnuts despite only charging me for a small coffee and one doughnut.

This x1000. I hate how this is a thing in American universities now. Every STEM subject. It is a legitimate hindrance to my education.

Nice strawman Im not with her and dont plan on it. I just wanted to fuck around with her to see what indian chicks are like. Besides it's not like everybody heres some boring hypervirgin

She was born in canada, a fucking leaf. Ive noticed a lot of them have great tits whats with that?

>Washed my hands like 3 times and it was still there

Are we talking average pussy stink or is it infused with a dose of rotting pajeet curry? I need details user, I have a morbid curiosity. Also half expecting that getting with one and smelling it will turn me off so quick I wont be able to stop laughing in her face

>tfw grad student
>tfw will be TA
>tfw insecure about my accent

Thanks for ruining my confidence dear undergrads

Shouldnt be a problem then, she should know proper grooming shit to keep her pussy clean. She will most likely trim her pussy hair or have stubble. They have thick hair.

No idea about the tits, but some just have them. Theyre never big big but theyre a nice size. Ive yet to see a really big tittied indian bitch in traditional indian clothes. Some of the newer styles accent the chest so much in two tone colors. Kinda hot.

I wasn't detecting any curry because she didn't like it, or so she said. I can only imagine how bad it would have been with a hint of curry scent.

You won't be laughing though, you'll be gagging (that is if she does indeed smell). I was turned off too, but I'm a trooper.

If I'm being honest though, I haven't gone near another Indian or even Asian since her. Make of that what you will.

They have the potential to be red pilled. My grandfathers doctor hear in NZ is an Indian who used to live in Britain, and the doctor said he left Britain because they're were too many immigrants taking all the jobs and causing too much crime. However, for every good Indian I've met or spoken to I've also interacted with one arrogant poo-in-loo who thinks he's better than everyone else, and one reasonably inoffensive "thank you, come again" type.
Indians are a mixed bag.

Met quite a few that are just inexplicably assholes for seemingly no reason. Still don't know if there's anything behind it or if it's just been coincidence

The immigrants we get here are all ones that have money and degrees so they're educated but don't fit in culturally. Indians especially walk around in packs in suits speaking hindi to each other. They're also extremely racist in hiring. Indians openly try to hire other indians. Almost every fast food place is just a bunch of indians and if you get a indian manager in an office job prepare to see a bunch more of them.

I knoooow. Fuck I was in vancouver for a week and saw a traditional indian chick, she was wearing that dress thing and all, with her parents even though she was like fucking 20 at least. She was gorgeous though, I dunno what it was about her specifically but I had a hard time concentrating on buying my food even though I was in a relationship at the time. Probs the first time I felt that way just seeing somebody

eh I'll just do it and find out for myself, better than being left wondering

I hope youre wrong though cause I hate throwing up

>tfw statistically inconclusive

Is there a video related to this image? Google Images reverse research give me shit.

source?

I'd like to take advantage of this opportnity to state that I do not have any experience with alien (shitskin) immigrants that haven't been here since Yugoslav era aka south Slavs, feels goodman

YES, Vietnamese are East Asian now. Just in time for Trump presidency

Here in Australia, we view both the Chinese and the Poos as our allies against the Kebabs (and, much worse, the kebaboriginals). We can overlook their smelliness.

This whole thread shows how worse white people can be.

> Be racist towards Indians
> Calls Indians racists

This is some shit logic.

I honestly don't mind them probably my favourite immigrant group in the UK anyway.

Work for an engineering firm with poos working here in London and I deal with New Delhi daily.

Worst engineers on the fucking planet and apply no rational thought to anything they do. Quality of work is terrible, timekeeping is appalling, quality control non existent and piss and moan when they're asked to do something, but kick off when they demand something is done in 2 hours and I tell them to go fuck themselves because I've got my own priorities

>Shit logic.
You would know all about shit logic, pajeet.

Yeah because we don't study in good schools, we don't get paid, we are not even trained. Complain more nigger.

oh boy

>Here in Australia, we view both the Chinese and the Poos as our allies against the Kebabs

Fuck off Chang, take your mate Pajeet with you. You're more of a problem than the mudslimes

This
This
This
Worked with a bunch of indian (boss wanted to cut costs so outsourced some of the project).
They are the worst fucking kind.
Code is piss, fucking spaghetti, impossible to maintain.
I think they are just handing IT degree to every 20yo indian. It's impossible to be so bad.

These disgusting insects wether they are Punjabi or Tamil are cancerous to any society they dwell in. The even prey on recently divorced and broken men to attain their citizenship. Their BO could peel wallpaper. All in all 10/10 would massacre again