Trump is Brutus but successful

A

FUCKING

LEAFLET

Shit. Can't wait for Caligula.

trump may oversee a slight reversal of our inevitable cultural decline

he may be remembered for better bread and circuses

but nothing can stop the implosion.

Trump is Sulla. He's the first one to challenge the power of the aristocratic oligarchy. The true leaders of the future Empire will come later.

Trump will usher Pax Americana. (or something)

nope. USA is too fractured, too multi-everything, too in debt. and all that stuff is just continuing. it's past the point of no-return.

literally this

We are already in Pax Americana, we are just here to see it out and wave goodbye just as we did to Pax Britannia 80 years ago. We barley even lasted 100 years, but we did some great things whilst on top.

Not if this guy can help it.

more like the Julius Caesar and rfk and jfk were the Gracchi brothers unfortunately I doubt many of the little shits on pol know what I am talking about .

Trump is Julius.

JFK was our Sulla.

lold

Yeah, he is more like a caesar.

Sulla was more refined, had aristocratic tendencies and interests at heart, and was firmly of the aristocratic class. Mitt Romney would have been Sulla.

Trump is part of the aristocratic class (nominally) like Caesar was during his ascent (though Caesar had a more prestigious lineage than Trump does).

I would agree that the Kennedy analogy to the Gracchi brothers was correct.

There's a lot of the world left for the taking if we can find the will.

... Thelema?

Does that mean Milo will actually become Nero?

Wonder if there's a market for life size Trump busts.

spot on observation brother glad there are some on pol with their thinking caps on

how is Trump Augustus when its illegal for America to conquer any other country because of international law which forbids America from taking any territory?

I agree, and am also very pleased that someone other than me knows who Sulla was.

Trump is Alcibiades, he can gain traction for ideas others would consider laughable, completely turn crowds, and get his opponents to become hoisted by their own petards.

Hardly.

Augustus had accomplished 100x more by the age of 30. He's one of the greatest men to ever have existed. Trump is based, but rock bottom compared to Augustus.

So after trump wins, he will get assassinated for championing the cause of the common man?

So he's going to run off to the Sparta equivalent?

LEAF

Possibly. I like to think that no organization will go through with it. Trumpians run deep these days and the hunt for the assassins would we ferocious.

You mean Julius

Did anyone else read the book "The Assassination of Julius Caesar" by Michael Parenti? Pretty good read.

Lmao what?

Sulla was a fucking faggot who fucked young boys and murdered women for fun
He killed thousands of people out of paranoia and tried to kill young Caesar
He is infamously one of the worst tyrants in Roman history
None of you faggots even into history

This guy has it right

>Populist noble hated by his own class
>Champion of the people
>Literally BUILT A WALL to keep the Helvetii out
>BUILT TWO WALLS to defeat Vercingetorix at Alesia
>Single handedly BTFO the entire senate

Have you read Colleen McCulloughs Rome books?
Caesar's Women, Caesar and The October Horse are all fantastic

Marius possibly, rich, outsider who wasn't popular with the establishment. Mocked for their appearance, popular with the plebs.

Marius is another good one
He fits the character pefectly
I only hope Trump doesnt go senile and prescibe thousands of people like Marius did

Will be adding to my list. Thanks for the recs.

Shit, depending on how you look at things they both have a marriage into the elite within their families too. Marius with Julia and Ivanka for Trump.

Thats Caesar not Augustus
Augustus ruled a comfy empire for 60 years

Whoops. Thought OP said Caesar.

Is he going to ban us from games if we dont have 3 kids and force us to go to Church?

try roosevelt, you fucking retard

maybe you're just a quiter

If Trump is our Julius, what will be his "Crossing of the Rubicon?"
And what will be his famous quote a la alea iacta est?

Sulla was the aristocracy, he was the establishment. He was the conservative backlash against the left. He nearly fixed the Republic, his only mistake was not killing Caesar when he had the chance.

Trump has more in common with Julius than any Roman politician. Sulla is a terrible comparison.

FUCK OFF OP? you let the shitskins in?

Not at all. Augustus was an intelligent and sharp statesman, who was never obnoxious. Trump is a buffoon who managed to stumble his way into a major party nomination thanks to the lunacy of its base.

>the left

You're fucking retarded

A FUCKING LEAF

How? Marius and his cronies were all about land distribution, power to the people. it was proto communism, power to the people shit. Sulla came and crushed it.

I'd follow him into battle

God damn, how could Australia let this happen? Leaf shitposting is literally the worst thing.

That was only in the 7th Consulship. Marius was old, sick and deluded and obsessed with being Consul again. Up until then he was very much in favor of the conservative status quo. If he was sympathetic to that shit, he would have sided with Saturnus instead of having his men brain the guy with a brick.

>Haha he's got a Canadian flag I don't have to respond to his point now.
You guys are infantile.

In the ancient roman republic there were the "Optimates" the "Populares" and the Tribunes of the Plebs.

There was no such thing as left or right as we know it today.
It was the "wants and needs of the nobles" versus the "wants and needs of the commoners and provincials"
What the fuck is Communist about anything Caesar implemented? Everything he did put more people back to work and took power away from the big government. Literally the OPPOSITE of Communism.

Ad Hominem isnt making a point, leaf, its just slander.
Learn to argue

Will you be my ai gf?

>Haha he's got a Canadian flag I don't have to respond to his point now.
I fail to see anything wrong with this statement.

I never said Caesar did any commie shit. I was talking about Sulla and Marius. I have no problem with what Caesar did, but he was never about shrinking the central government. He centralized it under his own power. He is the classical populist.

vox.com/2016/9/12/12882796/trump-supporters-racist-deplorables

Here's your source.
>Inb4 muh Vox
Poll numbers aren't from them, retard.

V A L U A B L E C O N T R I B U T I O N S

Trump is much more like Gaius Marius actually.

>political outcast
>late bloomer politically
>very wealthy
>hated by the elite
>loved by the people

To be honest, now that I think more about it, he would most likely be a Crassus.

Both had a limited or overshadowed military history.

Both created their wealth through real-estate speculation.

Both were known for their bombast and energy, and both are known for their oratory skills.

But this is based on the precedent that there were unstable political and military unrest in the country. The lid has yet to be blown off with Sulla's and Marians establishing the precedent for the civil war and triumvirate that is to follow.

I would honestly say we are around the 2nd Cataline Conspiracy timeframe. Burning of documents (aka deleting of emails), corruption, etc.

First Cataline Conspiracy would have been when Prescott Bush tried to get generals to overthrow the US government (allegedly) according to Smedley Butler. Historians will doubt like the first Cataline Conspiracy that it even existed at all.

He increased the pool of magistrates and filled government positions of provincials and plebeans, giving more of a voice to the people. Because at the time only Patricians were able to hold proper offices (aside from the Tribunate).
He gave more power to himself true but he put a stop to the government aka the ruling classes chokehold on the lower classes.

Marius, I dont remember what he did in office other than kill lots of people.

And about the land reform I dont even know specifically what that entailed, but I know Caesar supported it and I know it took a lot of land owned by the nobles.

Stupid fuck; Trump is the Constantine of our age ya cunt

Or, we could be entering the Social war if trump gets elected. BLM might riot in a few cities, might have to retake the Southern states, etc.

Crassus was never an orator, nearly everyone considered him a total asshole.

He didnt build a wall though, Caesar did

He did fight back the invading Germans though
(Fighting back the invading Mexicans)

>Augustus
>Not Germanicus
user pls trump is germanicus

Germanicus was just a general though how is he anything like Trump?

So is Cred Forums his 4 legions?

>implying Trump will build a wall and won't chicken out

>the cuck who split an empire in half and engineered its fall

>implying he won't

Sounds like how people view Trump nowadays, and yes Crassus was a talented orator.

M7

Cleopatra

>CTR has deposited $0.25 Canadough in your PayPal account.

Because trump will be denied his presidency by betrayal

How about Aurelian? Reunited the Roman Empire in a 5 year campaign and then was murdered after completing his duty. He brought this back under one flag, then was dead.

>a plutocrat challenging he power of the aristocratic oligarchy

everytime there is a cringy and ignorant opinion about the roman empire is always from an american

Y u do dis user

>Current year
>Responding to a leaf tard
>Instead of filtering all leaf tards

Get on our level new fag.

>Aurelian

>During his reign, he defeated the Alamanni after a devastating war. He also defeated the Goths, Vandals, Juthungi, Sarmatians, and Carpi. Aurelian restored the Empire's eastern provinces after his conquest of the Palmyrene Empire in 273. The following year he conquered the Gallic Empire in the west, reuniting the Empire in its entirety. He was also responsible for the construction of the Aurelian Walls in Rome

In reality he only hastened the death of the Western Empire, the Eastern Empire did quite well by itself until Islam became a massive thorn in its side and the Venetians drove the stake into their chest during the 4th Crusade.

Lesson to take away from this is that Italians cant be trusted and Islam is a blight.

>some trump supporters are racist according to a radical leftist author
>oh no! This must mean he will be a terrible leader

He will be a terrible leader because of his godawful policy positions, user.

>le canadian shill lol ex dee

You're hella smart bro

Also Kyouko belongs to Ayano

While Clinton is fucking Neron

Kill canadiens

I actually agree with you on this one. And Akari belongs to Chinatsu.

China can die in fire

Every single Trump thread on Cred Forums = JIDF

They want Trump as president because his daughter married a jew and he will drag the USA into a war against Iran after another 9/11 false flag

Trump is the kind of president the jews want for a major war against Iran

Are you a fucking retard? Are you the result of a slav raping gramma? Weve have been at war in the ME for 2 decades now you slav rape baby.

Post yfw Pence, Ben Carson, and Chris Christie stab Trump in the oval office with daggers and hand the delegates over to Ted Cruz.

fuck off ahmed

Ave, True to Trump.

AVE IMERATOR TRUMPULUS CAESAR
ROMA INVICTA

You are now aware that Augustus loved crude humour, specifically penis jokes. He once frightened his guards after he woke up laughing early in the morning due to a penis joke he remembered from the night before.

>et tu, Rato?

>more like Caligula desu senpai

Conquering other countries still exists

Trade deals, multinational corporations like the united fruit company, foreign military bases etc.

>Augustus
>Conquering anything

More like a Crassus desu.
The American "republic" is on a terminal decline, and unlike the Romans, I'd be surprised if it survived any change in its government style.

Eh...

Maybe in terms of place in the timeline, but Sulla was a different character.

Who can say they're better off from US imperialism except maybe South Korea and Taiwan?

Cleopatra was a whore