Okay, Cred Forums

Okay, Cred Forums.

Pence or Kaine?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EyoG7fJrW-k
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/17/trump-hillary-clinton-first-presidential-candidate-proposing-to-abolish-u-s-borders/
zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-17/why-dont-they-trust-her-look-one-hillary-clintons-first-ever-scandals
youtube.com/watch?v=nKt2zaOrxD8&feature=youtu.be
theamericanmirror.com/bernie-bust-150-turn-sanders-ohio-stop-hillary/
youtube.com/watch?v=9sTQEEHaQqc&feature=youtu.be
fox13now.com/2016/09/12/prominent-latino-activist-tony-yapias-charged-with-rape/
hiddenamericans.com/politics/forget-3am-phone-call-hillary-looks-too-sleepy-for-a-10pm-call-after-nyc-bombings/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pence. Kaine is a faggot.

Pence

Kaine is only the vp candidate because he helped get DWS the DNC Chair. So she could rig the 2016 primary for Hillary.

This x10

pretty much this. Also Pence is wojak incarnate

Some stay dry while others feel the pain

Pence's daughter, for reference

im inclined to support my governor

I just wanna sit down for hours without any conversation with Trump and Pence

Pence. I might disagree with him on a couple of things, but he's a man of character while Kaine is a DNC puppet.

I would fuck the shit out of Pence.

that fucking Denny's tho

Kaine waits like a parasite knowing he can be president without being voted in. Pence knows his place.

Have you tried self-reflecting in Denny's

Kaine, clearly. He's your well-intentioned youth minister, and Pence is the villain of a Saturday morning special.

I wonder when she lost her reflection?

And what's that symbol on her necklace anyway?

I don't know why they couldn't have just picked Webb so we could have the best of both worlds.

Don't you mean Pence Prime and FemPence's husband?

Webb would sperg out and go PTSD mode during the State of Union address and start talking about Charlies in the trees.

this just sealed the deal for pence

youtube.com/watch?v=EyoG7fJrW-k

Underrated

Did you see the Bill Wittel video today, OP?

Hillary Clinton First Presidential Candidate Proposing to Abolish U.S. Borders

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/17/trump-hillary-clinton-first-presidential-candidate-proposing-to-abolish-u-s-borders/

A Look At One Of Hillary Clinton's Early Scandals

zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-17/why-dont-they-trust-her-look-one-hillary-clintons-first-ever-scandals

Huma Abedin EXPOSED- Terrorist ties to 9/11 funders

youtube.com/watch?v=nKt2zaOrxD8&feature=youtu.be

BERNIE BUST: Only 150 turn out at Sanders Ohio stop for Hillary

theamericanmirror.com/bernie-bust-150-turn-sanders-ohio-stop-hillary/

Google Subverting Election for Hillary

youtube.com/watch?v=9sTQEEHaQqc&feature=youtu.be

Prominent Latino activist Tony Yapias charged with rape

fox13now.com/2016/09/12/prominent-latino-activist-tony-yapias-charged-with-rape/

Forget 3AM Phone Call, Hillary Looks Too Sleepy For A 10PM Call After NYC Bombings

hiddenamericans.com/politics/forget-3am-phone-call-hillary-looks-too-sleepy-for-a-10pm-call-after-nyc-bombings/

>Webb is 70
>he'd be 78 for the next election

A competent person or a retard...
Hmm....

I'm watching it right now.

Wojak vs Santa's low-achieving brother

I'll go with wojak on this one

kek, underrated

Kreepy Pedophile Kain would make the worst Vice President in US history, along with the worst president if Killary is elected.
Can't Dispense The Pence.

tumblr whore

Sealab guy vs. the gay dad from Modern family
Soldier: 76 vs. Marcus Bachmann's Democratic alter-ego

>Sealab guy

Pence is gonna be Dick Cheney version 2, he's already said it. I don't know about this fucker with all that power. That being said, Kaine looks like a guy who would apologize for interrupting after walking in on you banging his daughter.

yes; been to that specific one quite a few times.

But there was one instance I won't forget, during the 4th of July weekend

>be me and a friend
>both of us drunk, a bottle of rum and a 18 pk
>go to Denny's
>order our food
>chow down
>soon as I finish I go to bathroom
>go out to my car for cigs
>at the same a group of potheads comes in as I walk out
>I fall asleep in the front seat for 20 min
>friend comes and knocks on window
>mfw he apparently threw up
>he gets in and we drive off
>avoid LAPD checkpoints
>as I drop him off he asked if paid
>"no, did you pay?"
>"No"
>mfw we dined n dashed

KAINE IS A FAR BETTER CHOICE

>Race Bannon

>leaf
>having opinions

Pence saying Cheney is a role model is just Trump's way of tricking the neoconservative war profiteer slime in to supporting him. They will think "ah-ha! Pence means he will secretly control everything while the dumb front man blusters and blunders, Trump is obviously too dumb to understand this", when really Trump just wants them to think that.

Elementary 4D chess.

Kaine is just too charismatic, he's gonna come out of the VP debate looking better.

You tell yourself what you want to believe. Pence is going to be the real President when Trump wins, and he is just waiting for the power. Theres no 4d chess in this shit, he just wants to be able to do whatever the fuck he wants and is ready to make his friends rich...maybe not the military complex, but wherever that may be.

He talks in that fake folksy accent. I guess Virginia is the south but he's just another fucking politician to me.

fpbp

Also, Kaine was pretty deep into some heavy commie and anti-american groups. He is not some passive liberal

Kaine is a genocidal cuck and a kiddie-diddler. Pence is NOT Kaine.

Don't forget the best of them all, Pence is Race Bannon

cuck meme 4/10

Dubs of truth

I don't sense any southern accent honestly, sounds like he could just be a guy from California to me.

Ok maybe not Southern, but definitely folksy. He's going for that Midwest white appeal whereas Pence sounds about as thrilled as you are to see the dentist.

>Pence or Kaine?

Pence, obviously.

Kane

Kaine is kindly and charmingly uncool. Pence is the antagonist in a nightmare about a crazy pseudo-Christian cult.

Seriously this. Could they have pick a jewier looking cuck than Kaine?

Kaine?

FPBP

Can't wait to see the debate.

Rand desu