Admit it

Can White Supremacists just admit that their outfits look fucking retarded, and that it's impossible to take them seriously and not intimidating at all?

It just makes them look bad and low-intellect.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TJkHykGRXrw
youtube.com/watch?v=VJBcnNH4qEk
youtu.be/4bKAvrjPkZE
youtube.com/watch?v=yPhOrPmeqpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

When the police are 30 minutes away, they don't want to to help you because you're balck, there's a giant ass burning cross and theres 20 of them surrounding your house I think they would look pretty scary

back then they didnt have Cred Forums so they had to use their uniforms to be anonymous and bed sheets were readily available

What? Those freaky wizard robes are pretty much the only thing they've got going for them.

they don't wear those anymore

Kkk uniform is pretty fucking cool

>White supremacist
You can see hands are black on everyone of them.

Odd that a group of blacks are white supremacists.

i think the point of the point back in the day was to conceal your height

A true white supremacists outfit is a smart suit

Because niggers are scared of ghosts.

Don't those cowls and robes trace back to Spanish Catholic Inquisition costumes? Those pointy hats have been running minority lives since the 1700s.

>implying all white supremacists are KKK members

Yeah, they should wear Kabbalah robes instead.

Wow most of their eyeholes are black too! I think you're onto something user

I honestly think they look awsome and wish I could wear one with being considered a racist.

It scares nigs with low IQ.

WE WUZ HEIROPHANTS

They aren't white "supremacists". They started as a way to extinguish jewish influence on the south and spread from there. What's wrong from wanting to unite against the rootless cosmopolitan that wants to subvert and control? Nothing, you're falling for the trick just like everyone else.

This post is about their outfits, not their ideology. You probably think the outfit looks cool because you are low IQ.

Klan uniforms are like that because they scare the hell out of negroes that think they're ghosts. Imagine if you're a goofy negro and think you're going to move into some white town and these guys are outside burning a cross at night. Or you're negro highwaymen and they track down where you sleep and show up.

It clearly survived its purpose and kept negroes in line post war between the states even though there was no law and order. Another mask that would have been good too was the medieval doctor's mask.

Stop posting spooky ghosts, OP.

>survived
Served, I mean

>This post is about their outfits, not their ideology

Then get it right, and the outfits are not cool.

FUCK OP DON'T SCARE ME BY POSTING PICTURES OF FUCKING GHOSTS

YOU FUCKING MANIAC YOU ALMOST GAVE ME A FUCKING HEART ATTACK

How many times do I have to tell you to wash up after a weekly cross-burning.

youtube.com/watch?v=TJkHykGRXrw

>talking shit about the KKK uniform

Is the last thing they still do more or less right.

Most hateful racists are low intellect desu.

I said *hateful* racists.

>admit that their outfits look fucking retarded
>it's impossible to take them seriously
>not intimidating at all
I think the KKK are a joke, nothing but COINTELPRO and LARPers at this point, but blacks today are irrationally shit-scared of those outfits. Their parents raise them on scary stories about white people, because pretending to have wisdom about racial suffering is traditional black LARPing. So all these niggers grow up thinking the white suits are the literal fucking devil. You should see them when one of their own dresses up for the occasional false flag....
>youtu.be/4bKAvrjPkZE
>youtube.com/watch?v=yPhOrPmeqpg
All that being said, no other race can talk shit. The KKK are objectively the LEAST retarded looking, pic related.