T-trump c-can totally win New York guise

>t-trump c-can totally win New York guise

Using Nate Styrofoam as a source

Shill pls go

i want to be able to see your face when he wins new york

But nobody has said that.

I live in NY and that's not gonna happen.

nice anecdotal evidence

Trump probably won't win NY, but pic related is not evidence of that. Post-DNC convention, Trump's chances of winning the overall presidency were like 2% also, weren't they?

Wow even though he went from a 2℅ chance overall to over 40℅ with Nate Plastic admitting even now he is skewing the polls in disbelief I think Trump night really be stumped here.

>Jew York

The Democrats could put a literal donkey on the ballot and win New York regardless of who the Republicans run.

But he will

New York is the worst place I've ever visited, and I've been to Detroit and Washington DC.

>b-bernie c-can totally win Michigan guise

Nate Silvers models are garbage, use prediction markets like someone with some goddamn sense.

Huge minority population, one of the most liberal places in the US, i haven't even seen a Trump sign or MAGA hat yet and i go all around the city. Sure, it could happen, but i don't see it.

do you live upstate or NYC ?

We all know jeb is gonna come back and win.

Trump can't win every state, but he will win the overall General Election, and you will be one of the Many Americans who say - "I was wrong, President Trump made America Great, again, but he made it even better than great, he made it the best it's ever been, now Girlfriend go and have sex with that Black Man, because I am a Pussy Liberal Cuck."

Take a screen shot of this, for I am the prophet of your future.

pol really sucks during NA primetime

Brooklyn but i work in the city which usually involves going to uptown and the bronx.

THANK YOU, LAO YANG

Gibsmedat fuel an' gravel.

I've been driving around red states as part of a backwoods-type roadtrip and I hardly see any Trump signs anywhere, to be honest. I think it's just one of those elections.

new york is the best you unbelievable redneck. stay in texanistan where you belong

New York city is a literal shit hole. Never been so deceived by movies in my life until you get out and get smacked in the mouth with a 3rd world smell and rubbish piled person high.

What the fuck is the go with the rubbish. 3rd world state.

Doesn't matter. Hill will likely win the city and one or two other counties and that seals it for NY.

Upstate can't beat the city unless every other county besides the city votes trump.

If a major terrorist attack happens in NYC he will win NY.

its all so tiresome

As someone who has visited NYC dozens of times, I can attest that it's a smelly shithole.

>(((fivethirtyeight)))

T-trump has absolutely no chance of winning, goyim. I swear!

>bait silver

What is...

turn out.

Trump obviously won't win New York. That's not even a question. Just like he won't win California, Illinois, or Massachusetts. Cities don't vote Republican, since Republicans stand against their values. Everyone knows this.

>89434946
>Terrorists nuke NYC
>Almost everyone left is upstate republicans who vote Trump and the few remaining New Yorkers will vote Trump anyway to get back at the terrorists

There needs to be a storm in New York City for Hillary to lose NY.

THANK YOU, LAO YANG
I wonts this n this pile, right here.
but mores.