Please check this out:

Please check this out:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/53fptm/rep_steven_smith_retweeted_katica_breaking/?st=IT9KALK7&sh=79bf6f5a

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/53fptm/rep_steven_smith_retweeted_katica_breaking/?st=IT9KALK7&sh=79bf6f5a
twitter.com/GOPPollAnalyst/status/777691379971612672
twitter.com/GOPPollAnalyst
reddit.com/r/exchangeserver/comments/2bmm4l/remove_or_replace_tofrom_address_on_archived/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/53fptm/rep_steven_smith_retweeted_katica_breaking/?st=IT9KALK7&sh=79bf6f5a

holy shit

hilldog is corrupt and a pathological liar, what else is new?

hate to sound like an oldfag but please
>>>/reddit/

if OPs post is true.....it is the smoking gun.

>linking directly to reddit.
Hang yourself, you fucking faggot.

>be Reddit fag
>run to Cred Forums
Just fucking stay there. We don't like your kind around here.

In this case it's okay.

This is pretty important shit.

Can someone put this in a comprehensible format instead of all these bullshit reddit links etc.

Aint nobody got time for that

I don't care if it's the second coming of Jesus. Fuck Reddit.

don't be such an edgelord

get off my board

umm, okay

Audible Kek

tl;dr version

Guy who was the one who used bleachbit on clintons email server was asking reddit the best way to permanently remove a (VERY VIP's) email address from the VIP's emails so that they could become untraceable. Time line adds up, this is the evidence that could tip the boat because it proves that clinton (sorry, I mean mysterious VIP) demanded the emails untraceable and it wasn't just all a careless mistake.

Bump

Stop being such babies, here's the relevant link.

twitter.com/GOPPollAnalyst/status/777691379971612672

I look forward to seeing how the media comes together to downplay this.

Fuck off with your Reddit shit

hahaha hillary taken down by reddit

what a surprise

Thx for correcting my record "old fag."

Hi new friend. We can link where ever we need or want to.

SOME ONE TELL C H A F F E T Z

Wow
Today reddit was not a fag

twitter.com/GOPPollAnalyst

reddit.com/r/exchangeserver/comments/2bmm4l/remove_or_replace_tofrom_address_on_archived/

>Page 6 already

Are you faggots even trying?

>what else is new?
Are you fucking stupid?

They have the fucking triggerman asking for help deleting the emails, the day BEFORE the supposed time-frame in which they were deleted.

bump

>calling somebody "newfriend" for shitting on Reddit
See rule 10. Probably the oldest image from Cred Forums you've ever seen.

Wait, if the important thing is the tweet, why the fuck are you linking to reddit? Fuck off

>Please go to reddit

Please kill yourself.

This.

Its actually happening. Right on a Monday, entire week for the news cycle to digest it, if they can stomach it.

No. No. NO!

It's never fucking okay! FUCK OFF BACK THERE AND FUCKING STAY THERE. You fucktard ruined this site with your crossposting bullshit.

There is a reason Cred Forums is 90% bait and off topic threads and it's largely due to this bullshit right here.

Countered by rule 19 ;)

Famma. Its been this way for ages. It is significantly worsening as time progresses though, I'll give you that. I'm just disappointed that Reddit jumped on this scoop first and people here are too busy shitposting.

number 14 is the rule of my people

This is sadly all circumstantial. It will make her look worse to some, but we need hard(er) evidence.

kek

>linking to reddit
Kys cuck

Cred Forums got immensely worse the day Reddit started censoring the hell out of stuff.

It's one thing to switch sites or even use both but these fags think it's acceptable to link us there rather than just posting the relevant information.

The Reddit link is why this thread is failing. Had the faggot OP just posted the info this would be a happening thread.

Don't kill the messenger, it was posted on reddit c'est la vie.

>It's one thing to switch sites or even use both but these fags think it's acceptable to link us there rather than just posting the relevant information.

100% correct, lazy OPwork is the core issue here. Quality standards are down.

We did it Reddit!

>this would be a happening thread.

There's already been like 2 threads about this that haven't been derailed by autism.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT THIS IS SOOOOOO TASTY!

The thread was posted two years ago.

Nah, the attorney general won't pursue shit against the Clinton's because fucking politics.

The Clintons are notorious for throwing people under the bus so if someone has to go down...

This needs to make headlines on every news publication.

There's absolutely no good excuse for it not to be.

If we argue with trolls, they win

I'll make a thread with a very good infographic. This actually is interesting and could be a smoking gun.

Can someone please, please briefly explain to a literal retard what this email scandal is all about? She used an unsecured server for secret government e-mails and compromised their security? She used her personal e-mail address?She tried to delete the evidence?

The guy who deleted Clinton emails was discovered to have asked few days prior to deletion about how to censor someone's address from a bunch of emails.

>image.jpg
>I'm an honorary oldfaggot for browsing ED on my goyphone

>tfw this should be the thing that finally brings hillary down
>but you know it won't be
>because the media will ignore it and downplay it
>and the government is too chickenshit to prosecute her

d) all of the above

Also the server totally got hacked and nobody knows by how many agents or who.

Courtesy bump from a refugee ;^)