Trump status:ANALLY RAPED

wanna see you try defending this cucks

youtube.com/watch?v=cyBPoiRNpYY

OMG, Trump actually donates money to charities, as opposed to Clintons charities that they just scalp for their own profit?

wow, seth meyers got old fast

i wonder if he's a drinker

Very good Goy

(You)

Rare Flag!

Kek wills it!

How new are you?

We don't need to defend anything. The best defense is a good offense, and Hillary's support is already wobbling from her own caustic lies, cheating and murders. Once the big man starts pushing, she'll fall hard.

>Trump status:ANALLY RAPED

So, leftists are pro rape now?

>It's the same cyprus shill that goes full on serbia tier in shillposting

sage

Hey Cyprus, you're a beautiful country and all, but why you gotta be retarded and make it look bad?

>Cyprus
>Rare

Its uncommon at the very best. Definitely not rare

(((Seth Meyer)))

isn't funny.

decided long ago never to click on again.

saged to spare others.

Checked and kek'd

Q: How do you tell when Hillary is Lying?

A: She's not coughing!

whats a "seth myers"? is it a old has been who got stuck in a time slot with low ratings or is it a never was that sucked some dick for a job so he wouldnt have to suck dick for food

Damn he did skewer him, but it does not really matter.

I'm thoroughly convinced Nixon wouldn't have been impeached if he had the political environment of today. Trumptards are literally schizophrenics that live in their own fantasy land free of fact.

On clover
Don't want to open it
Can someone tl;dr it for me?

more jew tripe covering up for the clintons stealing from aids victims and starving haitian children. seth knows better and that's the shame.

literally nothing. 0/10

why is seth myers so buttmad at trump by the way?

he points out Trump donates to worth while charities instead of keeping the money and scalping the charities like clinton.

>"because its the right thing to do"

Trump was a private citizen, Hillary was secretary of state