Race mixing with Syrian Migrants is not Bad

Keep in mind that Steve Jobs was half Syrian half German. There will be a whole generation of Seve Jobs' coming out of Germany in the near future. Look how he turned out. Not only was he good looking but he also was one of the most successful/revolutionary men to walk the Earth.

Steve was the exception. Not the rule.

no

Please race mix with Syrian's, look what you can produce.

Either leafs deserve nuclear justice or you all think that sarcasm carries over the internet.

Steve's parents were rich, if they weren't he'd be a nobody.

Not being sarcastic. This is why I posted this on politically incorrect. It just proves that good things happen when you race mix with certain ethnicities.

Most of the migrants aren't even Syrian you faggot

>revolutionary
literally helped enslave humanity. he was a thieving kike and a puppet of ZOG

Still looked Middle Eastern.

He looked like a lot of Jews.

Everyone probably thought he was Jewish until he had to reveal he was actually patrilineally an Arab.

True, but many of them still are. Let's be honest, you can tell them apart. If you can't tell an African, Paki, Eastern European, and Northern Middle Eastern apart I feel sorry for you.

This^
and this^

Also Steve Jobs didn't invent shit he just tyrannically ordered Steve Wozniak and his other engineers around and yelled well on stage.

Convert to Islam. Marry with them. It brings them into society and helps fight back against the Libcucks.

It's not really race mixing. It's not like mixing with a black.

Maybe so, but do these look like Syrians to you?

You do realize that Middle Eastern's especially those from the Northern of the Middle East are considered white in America and Canada. I thought he was just a regular white guy until I found out.

That's why I said certain ethnicities. Many Middle Eastern's are basically white and are definitely more caucusoid than finns.

Obviously not. If you seriously go up to a nigger and think they're Syrian than you're fucked. How can you mix them up?

If you saw him next to those two guys, would he look out of place?

Seinfeld's mother was a Syrian Jew.

I guess to you all that matters is that he isn't a jew.

His brother..."We wuz Mediterraneans and shiet."

Brother looks like he could belong in Italy or Spain.

t. Syrian

I'm glad I don't share a border with your shit posting ass.

I'm glad for other reasons.

Syrians are inbreds with sub 90 IQs.

Jobs wasn't even smart, he was just obsessed with speeches and AESTHETICS.

If more people looked into the REAL Steve Jobs they wouldn't be so quick to polish his knob

Good goyim.

he's an achiever not because he's half sandnigger, he's an achiever in spite of being half sandnigger.

Wozniak was the tech guy

Sigh.

Half white.

Adopted/Raised by white parents.

Manipulative sociopath who had no particular computer skills.

Lets treat computers as a high end appliance and focus on aesthetics.

Ok. Nothing ground breaking about this idea. Almost every industry has a company or two with leaders looking to go in an aspirational direction.

He was a great packager.

He was also ultimately a cruel person who only wept for himself, and baby daddy'd his own daughter. Nigger tier.

Also as I mentioned he grew up in an all white neighborhood in california. He wasn't raised by syrians. He didn't give a fuck about syrians. He was a combination of blind narcissism and right guy at the right time, combined with having done enough acid that he would angrily demand things that couldn't be done be done. People called it a reality distortion field but in reality he was just an asshole.

Bear in mind that the Greeks got the alphabet from Lebanese people.

This. People lined up to suck his cock because he was a tech billionaire. Silicon Valley is the metastatic tumor of degeneracy that infects the rest of the country.

>implying modern Lebos = Phoenicians

Please.

>bear

Stevemet Abu al-Jobani the half "German"

half syrian half german is essentially the recipe for ashkenazi

>revolutionary men
Sure, idolize a man who never gave to charity, was a shit dad, abused inhumane factories in 3rd world countries, got kick out of his own company for being a douchebag, and stole every piece of technology he ever "made" by taking a product, painting it white, and selling it to hipsters.

He pioneered the common user interface?
Even bill gates stole his ui and made windows

>He

Jobs was a retard who thought an oogabooga medicine bushman will cure his cancer.
His inventions were mostly stolen from the fat Polish guy

Steve Jobs isn't Aryan though....
Blond Hair and Blue Eyes all the way

>There will be a whole generation of Seve Jobs' coming out of Germany in the near future

you dont understand the problem

the syrians are usually NOT the problem

the other arabs+africans throw their passes away,predict they are syrians and Merkel let into the EU on the other side...

>Dual Citizenship
>I'm just going to my moms homeland
>muh jihad
>Walks right into America as a legal resident and natural born citizen
>howcouldthishavehappened.jpg

Steve Jobs a shit

We need less people who put their feet in toilets.

arab men have good faces

Never used that shit voluntarily, never will. fuck you apple faggots
You know what to put in the options

>There will be a whole generation of Seve Jobs' coming out of Germany in the near future.
Then they need to be glassed pronto.

>A fucking rape baby

Wasnt he the one that wanted fonts and drag down menus and shit

>Adopted/Raised by white parents.

Adopted by an Armenian woman. Armenians are genetically closer to Syrians than to Europeans

It'll be bad for the survival of Germans. Like, the German genotype will be lost.
But Syrians will spread their own genes into Europe, which is good if you're Syrian, or if you just like seeing the German genome destroyed.

>There will be a whole generation of Seve Jobs' coming out of Germany in the near future.

Yes, in smoke. So better hold your noses.

Steve Jobs was a faggot and a con man.

Apple is cancer, I-shit products are cancer, Steve Jobs should have been aborted

He's proof that race-mixed mongrels are human trash

Lovely just what we need a generation of people who will sell over priced junk and use questionable business practices. As if everything didn't suck enough already.

Hmmm Canadian troll strikes again.. !!!

Steve Jobs was Bulshitter nothing else nothing more. just talk how to mitivate people how be a boss who has no technical knowledge.
Just another salesmen, the true heroes a Engineers like Wozniak who worked asses to invent and create stuff not those who sells it. or talk how good it is.
It's the same story all over again, Facebook and Mark Zuckerberg is the same story another clever asholle who robed others from ideas and actions and make himself self proclaimed Genius. nothing special about this one to,
Both for me seems to be close related to Garlic People tribe..

how can you say racemixing is good/bad? if you take two people with good genes it's likely that they have a kid with good genes, there are people with good or bad genes from every ethnicity