GET IN HERE BOYS, ITS HAPPENING!

GET IN HERE BOYS, ITS HAPPENING!

SMOKING GUN: "BleachBit" Paul Combetta ASKED TO STRIP OR REPLACE VIP's EMAIL ADDRESS!

archive.is/FXcao
archive.is/FXcao
archive.is/FXcao
archive.is/FXcao
archive.is/FXcao

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/GOPPollAnalyst/status/777691379971612672
nytimes.com/2016/09/09/us/politics/hillary-clinton-emails-investigation.html?_r=0
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/53fptm/rep_steven_smith_retweeted_katica_breaking/?st=IT9KALK7&sh=79bf6f5a
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/53fptm/rep_steven_smith_retweeted_katica_breaking/d7ss8ln
imgur.com/a/lsGUj
reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/25xq01/what_are_some_scams_everybody_should_be_made/chlzbym
notendur.hi.is/eybjorn/krondor/zip.html
archive.is/25K9t
etsy.com/people/stonetear
m.imgur.com/a/LnZ4l
reddit.com/r/exchangeserver/comments/2bmm4l/remove_or_replace_tofrom_address_on_archived/
imgur.com/a/LnZ4l
twitter.com/axryh/status/777751590140731392
chaffetz.house.gov/contact/
reddit.com/r/exchangeserver/comments/2bmm4l/remove_or_replace_tofrom_address_on_archived/cj78cld
pbs.twimg.com/media/Csrp9J6WEAAyubT.jpg
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/53fptm/rep_steven_smith_retweeted_katica_breaking/
archive.is/P45cY
archive.is/FXcao
archive.is/t23ID
web.archive.org/web/20160919041600/https://www.reddit.com/r/exchangeserver/comments/2bmm4l/remove_or_replace_tofrom_address_on_archived/
arstechnica.com/information-technology/2015/03/clintons-email-hosted-on-exchange-2010-server-now-not-in-chappaqua/
twitter.com/GOPPollAnalyst
coldwellbankerhomes.com/ut/alpine/address-not-provided/pid_10688926/
reddit.com/r/starcraft/comments/3ddx36/my_cat_had_lots_riding_on_the_kespa_cup_outcome/
youtube.com/watch?v=A9t6VAU668Q
youtube.com/watch?v=_iKR9viGWFs
reddit.com/r/RhodeIsland/comments/2b3i5t/lost_dog_in_narragansett/
pipl.com/search/?t=NDI2ZTE1OTQ0ZTYzZjQ2MTdhNzllY2ZiYjY5MzUxNGUxMzhiMDA4NDJiNzFkMjll&in=8&sloc=&l=&q=Paul Combetta&fage=&savef=1&avatar=avatar-1
archive.is/1z7NH
archive.is/UvZLi
archive.is/A8Dp6
reddit.com/r/networking/comments/3fvwmx/why_is_there_so_many_outages_in_fl_no_ive_worked/
clipconverter.cc/
reddit.com/r/fortinet/comments/49othz/ldap_failover_for_ssl_vpn_authentication/
mega.nz/#!I4xCwJxA!9--1LJ3y9Pd_zpc1xo4qUzlE-79055FCqbdCH3wN1f4
coldwellbankerhomes.com/ut/alpine/
reddit.com/r/RhodeIsland/comments/3rukac/moving_from_phoenix_to_rhode_island_with_a_family/
intelius.com/people/Paul-Combetta/Narragansett-RI/069s8w120jj
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/53fptm/rep_steven_smith_retweeted_katica_breaking/d7sqv61
redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=38414
voterrecords.com/voter/38142537/paul-combetta
books.google.com/books?id=g5e_NQT8CmIC&pg=PR9&lpg=PR9&dq=paul combetta Rhode island&source=bl&ots=YpbJrUta4V&sig=8kHaXVw6lK61LCkWm1HE0wyR0sM&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi_5drB-ZrPAhXC1IMKHVyEAbMQ6AEILjAD#v=onepage&q=paul combetta Rhode island&f=false
zoominfo.com/p/Paul-Combetta/1698587885
reddit.com/r/aww/comments/3vuemf/pickle_and_cashew_my_two_foodbased_fluffies/
oversight.house.gov/whistle/
twitter.com/jasoninthehouse?s=09
rivoters.com/by_ZIP_Code/02882.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Original Source:

Okay, how does stripping the metadata help them at all?

Aren't to/from addresses often repeated as plain text in the email reply chain?

Is bleach-bit boy an idiot, or just the people who hired him?

naughty naughty

Yeah, whatever faggot.

>Paul Combetta
oh shit.

nytimes.com/2016/09/09/us/politics/hillary-clinton-emails-investigation.html?_r=0

Oh shit does this mean anything for hdawg?

bump

this is important boys, reminder that Combetta was an IT professional who helped delete Hillary's emails

bump

bump

what's stonetear?

bump

For those who want a TL;DR:

> If you look into it. Paul Combetta, aka the guy who was ordered to delete the emails by Hillary and was granted immunity by the FBI during the investigation, has the email address [email protected]. This is the same name as the person who made that reddit topic two years ago asking to help deleting and covering Hills tracks with the emails.

It all lines up timeline wise as well. The post was made in July 2014, around the same time the emails went missing.

someone wake up Chaffetz, he's gonna bust a nut

Stonetear = apparently Paul Combetta.
>I am extremely grateful to Paul Combetta for hosting these files.
>You are welcome to e-mail him at [email protected]

In the archive, a reddit user known as stonetear asks how to strip/replace VIP addresses (he makes a point of saying VERY VIP)

This

Unless there's a specific server the mail bounced through they want to hide?

Mail headers only really show the server domains and ip's used to deliver it

Also this

Adding to this

Paul Combetta's username on Etsy is Stonetear

The guy's username. He was using the same username for public contact as he was to ask how to retroactively change email headers.

No fucking way are they this incompetent lol

So how long until this guy has an accident or kills himself?

it means that it's now as plainly laid out as the nutrition information on your breakfast cereal that Hitlery expressly ordered an extremely illegal distruction of evidence to avoid prosecution for her treasonous crimes.

It's like getting caught in the act.

So let me get this right....
The fr. Secretary of State, and Presidential Nominee hired a guy to hide her E-mails, and that guy had to ask Reddit for help?

What a dumbass. Fucking kek.

When Jason Chaffetz gets this he will rip the FBI a new asshole and they will have no choice but to reopen the investigation. Literally EVERYONE needs to forward this shit to him.

government is not known for being very good at tech.

Someone get this to r/the_donald, spread this to the normies

He is now on Killarys list

I still want to believe that nobody can be this careless, but the evidence otherwise is a mountain that's too big to ignore. Best to assume that they have literally no idea what they're doing. Less surprises that way.

I think it goes to show that people that use reddit are actually retarded

What a fucking retard

What else did this guy post on reddit? I always found reddit really creepy how everyone can see your post history on default.

Serious question: How can people be this dumb knowing they are handling serious and important material. Everyone from him up to HRC?

It already is

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/53fptm/rep_steven_smith_retweeted_katica_breaking/?st=IT9KALK7&sh=79bf6f5a

Someone posted it on here and that is how I found it

I'll make a reddit account now and do it.
Christ I want to kill myself but this is good.

>tfw someone's about to get served

Fake and gay, this will amount to nothing.

that guy was given immunity but declined to testify. This means the entire investigation is fucked from the start (you only give immunity on condition of testimony).

Everyone knows this but the gov't is corrupt and stonewalling. Republitards are too fucking dumb to get traction or are complicit.

honestly. i'm ready for full on Trump dictatorship about now.

>Vice President Pence will never bring you cheese pizza
When will the hurting stop?

Its there. 4 thread moving up about it. Frankly im disappointed i saw it there first you slow fuckers

Oh shit dude, send this to Chaffetz then, what are we doing?

What the FUCK?! Start forwarding to FBI and also immediately begin posting to Twitter accounts tagging news networks

nothing that interesting
lebbit com/user/stonetear

>person who made that reddit topic two years ago
link?

>CTR_meme_423
Mind showing us the other 422? I'm interested in seeing what CTR considers game-changing dank memes.

Apparently some fags over at leddit made a copy of his post history already.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/53fptm/rep_steven_smith_retweeted_katica_breaking/d7ss8ln

it's in the op nigger

Also the topic from 2 years ago is in the OP.

2 CTR'S detected

Plebbit tier shit, this is the most important one tho

Eh, I only got one (you). Pretending to be a hillshill sucks. Back to originals.

this

also Gowdy

Try during the day, I'm sure you'd get more than a few nibbles.

And the hits just keep on coming

Here you go

imgur.com/a/lsGUj

He's already dead, he just doesn't know it yet.

new favorite comment:

reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/25xq01/what_are_some_scams_everybody_should_be_made/chlzbym

TIL that all new special agents in the FBI must visit the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum "to see firsthand what can happen when law enforcement fails to protect individuals." by [deleted] in todayilearned

>[–]stonetear 1 point 5 years ago
Maybe they should all visit again.

notendur.hi.is/eybjorn/krondor/zip.html
archive: archive.is/25K9t

>Implying they give a fuck
Remember user
Nobody ever gives a shit until they get caught

>-1
Kek

Awfully ironic. This is why Republicans are making a comeback. Democucks are just so pessimistic and hate everything. Just completely have no balls

Looks like working for the Clintons really makes you lose faith in everything real quick

Its all about timing, try during busy hours

is stonetear redpilled?

How the kek does that kek website work.

>potential for all these assfaggots on leddit to be tried for aiding and abetting

GUYS

Look at this...!

admittedly! it reversed the imagine order. So, bottom image is where you read from the top down, then the 2nd image. It lists his posts in descending order.

Pontiacs blockbuster Bonaventure zebras websites Waveland pivotal Zanesville

No, he's a liberal kike fag

i dont get it, whats this all about and what does it mean?

Have a bump. I don't know what those big tech words mean but I support the cyberpolice.

What's the screencap from?

Screenshotted for easier spreading

>etsy.com/people/stonetear
what about it? it's an empty account.

What I meant is that i was unsure how exactly to get the images large enough to read. Pulled up laptop, same issue.

Fuck i'm getting too old for the internet.

Didn't watch the congressional hearings last week? This is all about Hillaries deleted email scandal

This feels like a cry for help

Basically:
>Guy who worked for Clinton and deleted her emails apparently made a reddit post on how to clear names off of emails and = Stonetear

Probably created an account to buy stuff and never did

Nothing to see herw

Pol still ghost hunting the email case when she got cleared by the FBI already

Nothing will come out of this loool

And the hits just keep on coming.

m.imgur.com/a/LnZ4l

In paperwork released from Platte River Networks, they mention that Paul Combetta's email is [email protected]

Paul Combetta's Etsy account is named Stonetear

There is a reddit user account called stonetear

The reddit user account posted in July 2014, when the State Department was asking for Hillary's Emails, how to strip out email addresses and delete the evidence basically.

It was made in 2011, and it has his name literally on it.

>m.imgur.com/a/LnZ4l
wut

Oh it must have compressed them. Sorry friendo, Cred Forums blocks my puush links that are uncompressed

average reddit user

t. numale

This.
Especially with a Reddit post of evidence.

He wants to help you decorate your myspace

if there is justice in the universe

>Nothing will come out of this

Oh yeah? Also you can bet heads are rolling right now

Its 5 yrs old, it has his real name and the same username as his reddit account. This is more evidence that he made the reddit post. Add to that the fact that he lived in Narragansett RI and there are posts on the stonetear reddit account. It's pretty damning evidence.

that "beard"....

reddit.com/r/exchangeserver/comments/2bmm4l/remove_or_replace_tofrom_address_on_archived/

The thread

Get this to based Chaffs.

Some techie, who we already know was hired by Clinton to wipe emails, thanks to the FBI investigation, put up a post on reddit asking if it was possible to alter email headers.

His post happens right about the same time congress was requesting Clinton's emails. He specifically said it was for a big name client who everybody would recognize.

This would be clear proof that not only was Hillary aware she was exchanging classified information, she deliberately saught to destory the evidence.

Remember, FBI Director Comey's excuse for why Clinton shouldn't be prosecuted was she was too retarded to know what she was doing. This would blow that excuse right out of the water.

topkek I recorded this video of this cuck who memed him?

man this really greases the gears

Known scammers in Runescape with more tact.

Why the need to alter email headers? Weren't the ones not given to the FBI just deleted?

Is there a way he can scrub all of this off the Internet?

You know, with like a cloth or something?

MAGA

This is the smoking gun, right guys? Please tell me this won't get swept under the rug.

This is posted by /u/stonetear

imgur.com/a/LnZ4l

>I have full access to the server

Another person without security clearance with full access great

He can go and delete his reddit account, and blank out all his posts.

It is a smoking gun, and it probably will also get swept under the rug.

Sorry user.

I kind of feel bad for the guy. I think he needs to start seeing a mental health worker immediately.

Nope, shit just got real

>This is the smoking gun, right guys?
It is
>Please tell me this won't get swept under the rug.
It will

QUICK, ARCHIVE HIS REDDIT ACCOUNT AND THE THREAD BEFORE THEY ARE DELETED

>This is the smoking gun, right guys? Please tell me this won't get swept under the rug.

If it makes it to Jason Chaffetz, it can't be swept under the rug. This guy will have presumably lied to the FBI to cover for Hillary. His balls are in a bear trap and he will flip.

I have no clue, I don't understand that shit.

From what I seem to gather, it's less about the fact he sought to alter the headers, and more of the timing.

This happens *after* congress asks for the emails.

Her lie was that they were just routinely deleted. This would be strong evidence to the contrary.

all ready done

ALRIGHT FAGGOTS

twitter.com/axryh/status/777751590140731392

THIS IS NOT A DRILL
THIS IS NOT A DRILL
THIS IS NOT A DRILL

IF THIS GOES VIRAL HILLARY CLINTON WON'T BE PRESIDENT

#FREEHAITI #WHERESTHEMONEY #BREAKTHEFOUNDATION #HAITIRISING

→ → →
→ → →
→ → →

→ → →
→ → →
→ → →

→ → →
→ → →
→ → →

→ → →
→ → →
→ → →

→ → →
→ → →
→ → →

→ → →
→ → →
→ → →

→ → →
→ → →
→ → →

→ → →
→ → →
→ → →

>Chaffetz
Someone email this shit to him.

Are you still mad about being rare?

I sent all the info to Drudge.

When will this man be suicided?

Tweet him

EMAIL IT TO CHAFFETZ
> EMAIL IT TO CHAFFETZ
EMAIL IT TO CHAFFETZ
> EMAIL IT TO CHAFFETZ

just JUSTed Hillary's Campaign

>This guy will have presumably lied to the FBI to cover for Hillary.
Or didn't lie to the FBI and the FBI covered it up. Cue special prosecutors.

Oh, most certainly. The man was complicit in helping a big time, big name, very important position holding politician get away with treason. You don't do that and walk away without feeling like you buried Uncle Sam in your backyard ala John Wayne Gacy

So she can claim those "yoga emails" weren't from or about her, and thus not related to official business, and can be deleted.

chaffetz.house.gov/contact/

You do it faggot

DONT LET THIS SLIDE

Flag

This this is it guys don't let up

reddit.com/r/exchangeserver/comments/2bmm4l/remove_or_replace_tofrom_address_on_archived/cj78cld

>You can't change them. If there was a feature in Exchange that allowed this, it could result in major legal issues

>major legal issues

If someone makes an organized thing i'll send it, it'd be better to mass send it to different news outlets. Especially conservative ones

Don't do this.

She a major qt

Was this before or after his email thing?

I would

He gonna see this thread and cover his tracks. The VIP was Jim Carrey all along

Around the same time

Good thing he knows how to change the to/from

Live in Utah? I'll make an organized copypasta for you if you can verify you can send it.

after, within the same year

I sent a message with links to all evidence to Jason Chaffetz. Had to fake a Utah address to get the email through. I also sent it to Drudge.

All you have to do is put in his zipcode and you can send it.

>Pottery

Toasting in legendary bread

>this kills the Clinton

BUMPO

Bumping for sweet justice

Spread this shit wherever you can boys. At least let the normies know before this gets swept under the rug.

Shouldn't we all mass send this to him so he sees this?
Make sure you have ALL of the links. Reddit, tumblr, and all the archive.is including the ones from the reddit threads.

Is that him or what? Same hairline and nose if it is supposed to be.

Same. Tweeted to Chaffetz and sent info to Drudge. Also tweeted to all major news orgs plus infowars

No kek

Thanks.

This is what I sent Jason Chaffetz:

A Reddit post has been found from Paul Combetta (the IT guy who got FBI immunity and deleted Hillary's emails) proving they were covering up for Hillary.

First, notice Paul's email address here:

[email protected]

He uses the same username on his Etsy page:

Now look at the username of this Redditor asking how to strip the name of a "VERY VIP" from email archives.

"Hello all- I may be facing a very interesting situation where I need to strip out a VIP's (VERY VIP) email address from a bunch of archived email that I have both in a live Exchange mailbox, as well as a PST file. Basically, they don't want the VIP's email address exposed to anyone, and want to be able to either strip out or replace the email address in the to/from fields in all of the emails we want to send out."

This is your smoking gun. I've asked other people to send this to you so we can make sure you get the message.

Holy shit, this guy went onto a public forum attempting to circumvent justice? Good lord, can we at least try Hillary for being completely incompetent?

>No archive.is links
user...

I'll send. I Need something presentable. Presentable link and i'll send. I'm to lazy to throw it together.

No one cares about Haiti. This thread has actual proof of a Clinton crime. This thread matters.

This

need to include more links

Send it to Roger Stone

This

Where are the autists when you need them

>found from Paul Combetta (the IT guy who got FBI immunity and deleted Hillary's emails)

You think he doesn't know this?

The deleted email address was to James Comey

JUST served my shit up.

Chaffetz isn't a Cred Forumsack he needs to know what shit he is clicking on. Also this postis meant to be the pasta we send to other congressmen, federal law enforcement, and the media. The web traffic angle doesn't make sense here. Goodnight.

Oh shit you're right. I'll correct that and send another.

Ok. Include the archive.is next to the originals so he can tell you aren't sending him to a lemonparty.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/53fptm/rep_steven_smith_retweeted_katica_breaking/

This thread has more info, about his PIPL profile, has his pic, has stonetear.

Go in there and gather, or spread more info.

there is people doing research there too,

its reddit i know, but look, this could be good.

he makes multiple posts about his city in RI, which match up.

go investigate

DID SOMEONE SAY MY NAME?

CAN'T BONE THE STONE

pol deserves a medal.

>if the guys is smart...

he can have the program just encrypt the data and set it aside... possibly also a bug to direct the contents to him for decription

It's pasta for everyone in law enforcement and the media.

This is actually more verifiable than what Stone does. I like Stone, but he goes on Cruz sex scandal and Infowars tier benders. This information is actually solid and can be verified by anyone. We should send it every right-wing news source and Twatter.

JUST BARBELL MY SHIT UP SENPAI

>NO INTENT

Send this to him. We need to come up with a master copypasta and spam it to him, etc.

A Reddit post has been found from Paul Combetta (the IT guy who got FBI immunity and deleted Hillary's emails) proving they were covering up for Hillary.

[email protected]

He uses the same username on his Etsy page:

etsy.com/people/stonetear (Backup archive.is/P45cY )

Now look at the username of this Redditor asking how to strip the name of a "VERY VIP" from email archives.

"Hello all- I may be facing a very interesting situation where I need to strip out a VIP's (VERY VIP) email address from a bunch of archived email that I have both in a live Exchange mailbox, as well as a PST file. Basically, they don't want the VIP's email address exposed to anyone, and want to be able to either strip out or replace the email address in the to/from fields in all of the emails we want to send out."

This is your smoking gun. I've asked other people to send this to you so we can make sure you get the message.

archive.is/FXcao (Backup archive.is/t23ID , original link web.archive.org/web/20160919041600/https://www.reddit.com/r/exchangeserver/comments/2bmm4l/remove_or_replace_tofrom_address_on_archived/ )

archive.is/25K9t

Additionally:
arstechnica.com/information-technology/2015/03/clintons-email-hosted-on-exchange-2010-server-now-not-in-chappaqua/

Keep sending, retweeting, emailing, archiving this shit. I want you to bukkaki the internet with this thick gooey evidence

Is this shit archived yet?

Edited my copypasta:

[email protected]

alternative in case they try to delete:

archive.is/FXcao

The original source of this investigation is:

> vim database.db
> %s/[email protected]/@.com/g
Reload server and done.

Was that so hard? Fucking normies. Blame any questions about it to corruption.

Yes senpai

Combine this with and we're ready to email.
Add
imgur.com/a/lsGUj if you want.

Yeah this one is good too.

Lots of people need to send it. His contact requires you to be in his district (stupid) so just pull an address from here:

coldwellbankerhomes.com/ut/alpine/address-not-provided/pid_10688926/

>vim
It must be difficult to be so casual

Looks like it was written by a 12 year old. Perfect.

Jesus, the quality of Clinton stooges has gone from professional hit-man to Larry, Curly and Moe levels.

Include when this happened, that it lined up with the Clinton deletions. Add the etsy stuff, other profiles at the end to give more evidence that this guy is stonetear

Combine it you nigger. We need a full copypasta of what to send.

your COPY PASTA IS SHIT, SCROLL UP, AND GET IN THAT REDDIT THREAD, THERE IS MORE EVIDENCE FAGGOT.

Did that huge picture have all the messages of his account?. Didnt open correctly for me atleast, so you need to make smaller images, or upload somewhere else.

What does this prove except intent to delete some emails by the guy? He can just take the fall for Clinton... He has immunity. Still, he will probably be sweating bullets that Clinton might have him killed before he testifies. He can't plead the fifth if he has immunity.

WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

It does I think, but the user that made it fucked up. The first image could be useful to send to him though.

Japan's flag looks like a woman had her period on France's flag.

>person criticizes police
>is he redpilled?
>a fuckin leaf

>Donald Trump is going to become president because of Reddit.

Cred Forums BTFO

Yea, first image might be useful. If the user who made the other images could chop the image up more, or upload it someway that doesnt involve the site resizing the image in a way that makes it impossible to read.

whats that
above the eagle

Fuck plebbit, we take responsibility

Yes

Nothing stopping you from making and emailing him something better.

hold ctrl, scroll mouse wheel. cant remember if it works for pics too
(sometimes its hard to read all the way back here on my comfy ass couch, I only have a 55" monitor)

Gonna fuck their shit up.

>user isn't combining the copypastas
God damnit I'll do it myself

[email protected]

alternative in case they try to delete:

archive.is/FXcao (Backup archive.is/t23ID )

The original source of this investigation is:

Other information/leads:
archive.is/25K9t

imgur.com/a/lsGUj

Additionally:
What should we add boys?

>He can just take the fall for Clinton... He has immunity.

Not how immunity works.

Immunity is granted on the presumption that the truth is told. If this contradicts what he told the FBI, and it very likely does, he is up for obstruction, lying to federal investigators, and whatever else they can throw at him.

reddit.com/r/starcraft/comments/3ddx36/my_cat_had_lots_riding_on_the_kespa_cup_outcome/

he posts a video of his cat, on the same channel he posts a video of his dog you can hear his voice for a bit

youtube.com/watch?v=A9t6VAU668Q

do you guys think that his voice matches the one in the hearing?

youtube.com/watch?v=_iKR9viGWFs

i think that it does.

Have you found a way?

Id say take the r donald

add:
No doubt, stonetear is Paul Combetta. Stonetear made a post about their lost dog reddit.com/r/RhodeIsland/comments/2b3i5t/lost_dog_in_narragansett/
They give information about where they live which would be: Narragansett, Rhode Island. You can google it for yourself.
DailyCaller also states in this article that Combetta works for Plate River from Rhode Island.

There are multiple associations of User ID "stonetear" to Paul Combetta on his Pipl profile...Other people's "stonetear" ID's are included towards the bottom of the page but the user ID "stonetear" is clearly associated with his profile..
pipl.com/search/?t=NDI2ZTE1OTQ0ZTYzZjQ2MTdhNzllY2ZiYjY5MzUxNGUxMzhiMDA4NDJiNzFkMjll&in=8&sloc=&l=&q=Paul Combetta&fage=&savef=1&avatar=avatar-1
Archive: archive.is/1z7NH

SAVE BACK UPS!!!

The dude posted about his pets being named pickles and cashews

archive.is/UvZLi

He also posted about owning a Pontiac Aztec

archive.is/A8Dp6
I dont have the archive link for this next one, but he mentioned having an aunt who is a teacher in detroit / was a teacher.

This sort of information could be personally identfiying and definitively tying the stonetear account to him.

This gave me an erection

Sorry I don't know how

Can anyone that knows how to do it?

reddit.com/r/networking/comments/3fvwmx/why_is_there_so_many_outages_in_fl_no_ive_worked/

"Why is there SO many outages in FL? No I've worked for two ISPs, and it seems like there's always a huge outage somewhere in Fl, all day, every day."

Has anyone found anything about this dude? I"m having trouble finding any personal stuff about him. Its really weird he does'nt even have a wiki page.

clipconverter.cc/

DISTRIBUTE THIS IMAGE

whoops this is wrong he just commented something in this.

But i still dont see anything about his personal life.

13 stars

I'm sure congress will love to use this image in court.

Bump.

Seems to be something to this if verified to be true. All you detectives need to search quick to find all you can before they start deleting evidence.

Holy fuck guys we are getting to autismo levels so high to the point of where it surpasses the limit

I will make a txt file and upload it to mega

>balls are in a bear trap and will flip
You mean he'll die in an unfortunate accident.

Not quite yet. Put a giant purple cock on it if you want maximum verisimilitude.

In the meantime please make backups etc. and tell me if you need me to add anything new to the copypasta

hmm

reddit.com/r/fortinet/comments/49othz/ldap_failover_for_ssl_vpn_authentication/

He is posting this on a PUBLIC FORUM, and basically saying, hey anyone who wants to get on our private server.. here's a Map to help you out.

Did Shillary seriously hire a person this retarded...

>Pepe the frog is an Alt-Right image
>Stonetear isn't Paul Combetta

Yeah even if it wasn't her (which it was), holy fuck this dude sucks at his job.

a little bit, but we have confirmation bias. We can suggest it's the same guy, but for it to be actual evidence in a court of law an expert voice fag will have to confirm and testify.

Someone needs to contact the Bureau and get him into protective custody RIGHT NOW!!!!

>hey anyone who wants to get on our private server.. here's a Map to help you out.
What? He posted nothing that would help someone to get into his network.

Can we make more Chaffetz memes?

Shouldn't he know how to do some of this stuff anyway?

Hah oh shit he still has his reddit account. what a dipshit.

absolutely punchable/10

Can confirm, that is 99% the same voice... did we just do what our Government couldn't do.. or better yet, did a Blonde Girl, just find the Smoking Gun in sending Shillary's ass to Jail, when hundreds of thousands of dollars, and thousands of hours from highly educated officials could not be so fruitful.

This is to good to be true.

i dont think ive ever been this fucking bewildered in my fucking life

If he deletes anything on that account, he is fucked

he has immunity so he would have to explain why

it'll be an even bigger scandal if she kills him

best outcome would be a botched job with perps in custody

"But if you refuse to let them go, behold, I will smite your whole territory with frogs."

You don't actually believe that when you delete a post off Reddit that it's truly gone do you?

Would that be destruction of evidence? If he has immunity and doesn't have to testify then can't he delete it without repercussions? I genuinely don't know how it works.

I don't know shit about this stuff, but that's what I was thinking too.
That leads me to believe an IT fag in here might be able to explain exactly why he might be asking what he's asking. Was this to cover his own ass? An insurance thing that failed miserably?

Was this why he was granted immunity and the FBI ignored it under orders from the top? (That's what I think happened, honestly)

Pretty sure he has immunity from only the specific case, not if he goes out and kills someone tomorrow or another charge like Obstruction of Justice is brought up.

IT'S HERE BOYS!!!!

INSTRUCTIONS:
1) Go to chaffetz.house.gov/contact/
2) Pull a random address from here coldwellbankerhomes.com/ut/alpine/address-not-provided/pid_10688926/
3) Email Chaffetz the copypasta
4) PROFIT!

gotcha. still a pretty scathing public record if the committee can establish identity.

Go bump this.

Should archive before reddit covers tracks for hillary

Type in 84004 for the zip code for access

as he is part of an ongoing national security related investigation it's likely that he's agreed not to fuck with anything he did

it's also 100% for sure that his internet is being monitored and that he has technical surveillance on him, his machine, his phone, etc

Christ this is like going to Cred Forums and asking them on how to install gentoo on the nuclear football

yeah I'm just sitting here reading this like wtf, I'm glad I either don't work with that email server or with those dumbasses, not sure which.

Everyones asleep and by the time they wake our autistic work will be done ; )

Don't just archive.is literally save the webpage in question somewhere so they can't remove it by attacking archive.is

stonetear is an item in WoW so it's probably a pretty common name, just saying

yep that about illustrates it perfectly except he's dumber

hillary's tech dude was such a newb that he used Windoze to run our State Department in a bathroom

like all those ppl she's had suicided?

its better if he flips in custody.

Apparently someone on r/The_donald said u/stonetear on one of the threads, so he can see the discussions about him. Better get backups on everything you find until he starts deleting stuff.

>reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/25xq01/what_are_some_scams_everybody_should_be_made/chlzbym

you responded to the wrong post of mine i think

but i still think it'd be funny if she tried to whack him off too

for a fucking dyke she's really good at whacking dudes off

Please tell me this is all some big ruse from hillarys camp, I refuse to believe that they are this dumb

>Should archive before reddit covers tracks for hillary

Archived, zipped, FTP'd and Uploaded the source webpage, with data - screen shot with back dating to prove there's been no alteration to the HTML files as well.

WHAT VERY VIP ARE YOU WORKING FOR, Cred Forums?

he lives in RI and comments about the weather, his pets and RI things.

Interestingly enough, the poster "stonetear" made a wow reference in an earlier post.

So who are you though/where did this info come from?

Fuck off with this "allegedly" shit. Yeah, 2 years ago someone stole Paul Combetta's screen name to ask about how to hide email addresses. Give me and everyone in the fucking world a break. It's him.

IT'S HERE BOYS!!!!
>mega.nz/#!I4xCwJxA!9--1LJ3y9Pd_zpc1xo4qUzlE-79055FCqbdCH3wN1f4

INSTRUCTIONS:
1) Go to chaffetz.house.gov/contact/
2) Pull a random address from here coldwellbankerhomes.com/ut/alpine/
3) Email Chaffetz the copypasta
4) PROFIT!

Yeah, meant to respond to this one:

BIG CHAIRMAN

So the issue is that the guy wanted to change the emails (illegal) but didn't have a way, so he had to delete the emails which proved guilt, which HRC then said were private emails and not relevant.

This basically proves that the deleted emails were relevant, right?

Even so. We MUST have backups of his entire reddit history along with the videos with his voice in it for the closed case.

Ok i actually found something of use to connect the account to Paul Combetta
The guy worked for PRN from rhode island.

Here is him on stonetear talking about climbing spots and cities Rhode island

reddit.com/r/RhodeIsland/comments/3rukac/moving_from_phoenix_to_rhode_island_with_a_family/

"–]stonetear 2 points 10 months ago
The cold tends to not be as bad along the coast lines (regularly 5-10 degrees warmer than inland), so if you can afford to live in Narragansett or nearby, that might be an option. There's also Rock Spot climbing gym in South Kingstown which has a very enthusiastic young crowd (my wife is very active there). They have a location in Lincoln as well."

Also i remember one of those pictures had his initials as PRC, this has his name and his previous work at Platte River Networks Inc

When it comes down to it, they can just make up whatever shit they want about "looking into how to redact information in case of FOIA" or similar imo.

google reddit stonetear
it's worse than you could even imagine
the guy's fucking retarded for real

>did we just do what our Government couldn't do
I worry that there's a high likelihood that out government did and the FBI covered it up.

is it no surprise that this faggot numale was a reddit user?

Bump
Don't let it slide
This and the hati thread can nuke Hillary and her campaign

sounds like him to me but im not a voice analyst

Word. Comey ain't clean. Lockheed. HSBC. CF.

>and her campaign

...7th time this week...

Terrible title. It will likely get drowned out by all the pepe threads.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/53fptm/rep_steven_smith_retweeted_katica_breaking/d7sqv61

holy shit lads

CROOKED HILLARY

Need a Utah fag to send this to Chaffetz stat

Isn't this just circumstantial evidence or whatever?

pic related
>literally 2016, it's hillary's tech team

>My aunt was a middle school math teacher in inner-city Detroit.

He posted this, if anyone can Confirm that Paul Combetta did have an Aunt who was a Detroit Math Teacher, this would help.

Also there's photos / videos from inside of his home / apartment - this maybe a bit harder, but either one will 100% link him to OP's post.

Thanks for correcting the record Ms Merkel.

Will this guy's reddit will be the downfall of Clinton?

See

I guess stonetear also happens to be named "Paul Combetta," as he tagged himself under that name on reddit, and he also lives in RI.

We need to stop winning! I'm getting sick and tired of winning guys.

it begins

>archive.is/FXcao
Another chance for newfags to learn that you need more in today's corrupt oligarchy to make the law apply to the most powerful than JUST evidence of crimes.

inb4 none of you learn and we repeat the hyperventialting "its happening" hype again tomorrow when some new "smoking gun" is posted.

we don't live under rule of law. Clinton is above the law. get it through your heads. prepare for worse times to come.

reddit.com/r/RhodeIsland/comments/2b3i5t/lost_dog_in_narragansett/

More matching info

what the fuck
who posts their real name on reddit

Imagine it all came down to this black man who is responsible for getting Trump elected!

this is all just some kind of dream or prank somehow isn't it

>Platte
>IT guy working at Bleach Bit
>Bleach Bit
Platte River Networks

That's the Proof I needed, Paul Combetta is the Man we are looking to Associate OP's post with, this 100% does the job, thanks user, doing gods work

>Paul Combetta does

quads of truth

I can't fucking believe it. I thought she was roasted on the email thing before and I just about gave up when she got off.

This is it. This is her getting fucked.

MAGA FUCKERS!

>9999
of course KEK is going to confirm a question like that lol

even kek is amused at the absurdity of this.

Good grief are they really this autistic?
I swear it seems as if they can't get any dumber than some even more ridiculous shit like this pops up every 2 months.

redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=38414

Please Link on the Comment section here - so anyone who contest this is not his account, will have no ground to stand

>The American Dream

pottery.

Need New Thread

There is no tag you retard

yo niggaz where do we go to talk about this, found some more accounts of his, nothing incriminating yet

I put in several terms in Goolge to see what comes up and I got that strange website, any easy I saw that the address that he might have lived on was censored expect for a few letters and numbers
> 27 T*** R*
R is obviously road so I went to google earth and put in "27 t" while zoomed in on Narragansett and I got an address

>27 Tern Rd

Don't know if this is anything close to it but that's as far as I got

>I dont have the archive link for this next one, but he mentioned having an aunt who is a teacher in detroit / was a teacher.

facecuck/search/people/?q=Precious%20Love%20Detroit

Finding the girl he's talking about might associate a school, easier to find his aunt.

New bread when

Normies. Globalists have been pushing the idea that everybody should use their real names online for years, as it makes it easier for their neo-Stasi goons to go after wrongthink.
Remember when Google tried to make everybody's real name appear on youtube?

MIGRATE

>WITNESSED

No one has published a story yet, for now you need to retweet congressmen Steve Smith
and upvote this thread on Reddit.

Thanks senpai I need to go to bed

voterrecords.com/voter/38142537/paul-combetta

books.google.com/books?id=g5e_NQT8CmIC&pg=PR9&lpg=PR9&dq=paul combetta Rhode island&source=bl&ots=YpbJrUta4V&sig=8kHaXVw6lK61LCkWm1HE0wyR0sM&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi_5drB-ZrPAhXC1IMKHVyEAbMQ6AEILjAD#v=onepage&q=paul combetta Rhode island&f=false

Scroll down to Daniella Dirocco

zoominfo.com/p/Paul-Combetta/1698587885

Now this is out , how soon do you think until Paul Combetta is in a tragic accident?

Paul stonetear Combetta

Liberals have the abysmal opsec.

horee sheeet, third from the left...i-is that Justin timberlake yellowfacing as Bruce Lee??

I confirmed it absolutely (in my opinion). Paul Combetta = Stonetear.
Check out his one follower on etsy. Then google Paul Combetta + that name. A couple links down you'll find voter registration records. There you will see an address he shares with a family of a different name. On facebook you will find that they are friends with a facebook profile for their dog, "Pickles."
.... which is tied to the reddit stonetear account in question here: reddit.com/r/aww/comments/3vuemf/pickle_and_cashew_my_two_foodbased_fluffies/
I'd post the links and stuff but I feel icky doing that, even if it's for a good cause (corruption transparency). Anyone can follow it up and verify for themselves.
The Secretary of State's IT person was totally on reddit asking for advice on how to illegally scrub her emails. What a hilarious world we live in.

Idiot. If he had just asked the question on Cred Forums instead he wouldn't be in this mess.. and he might have a working gentoo install by now

NEW THREAD

You guys should be talking about how complicit the FBI is in this. If an internet sleuth found this the FBI knew about all of this the entire time and sat on it.

I just screen capped all of his reddit history. Where's the best place to put it?

Here's a (You) because I love that anime.

>yfw Hillary is asleep right now and doesn't know her campaign is finished

>▶
go back to hell

>potential for all these assfaggots on leddit to be tried for aiding and abetting

thanks for the good morning chuckle

Sweet merciful Jesus. If anything, this should show how fucking high up the people are protecting her. This is beyond incompetent, the fact that she hired these clowns in the first place is proof of her own arrogance.

Is that spicy guy? Great vid btw!

>Aren't to/from addresses often repeated as plain text in the email reply chain?

DLP filter or a keyword/regex search can strip ALL of them them.

Yes, and no. There is so much you can learn in IT and its a developing field, that its really hard to be completely up to date on everything.

**THIS IS PART OF AN ONGOING OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE INVESTIGATION. EMAIL/TWEET/SEND THIS TO REPS CHAFFETZ, GOWDY, ETC GETTING TO THE BOTTOM OF THIS

oversight.house.gov/whistle/

twitter.com/jasoninthehouse?s=09

27 TERN RD, NARRAGANSETT
COMBETTA, PAUL (Voter ID number 20001207908).

rivoters.com/by_ZIP_Code/02882.html

Looking at raw packets with mail data I remember seeing a bunch of fields encoded with base64, could the email somehow end up there also and not be removed by simple plaintext regex?

You're a fucking idiot. This is serious evidence and you're presenting it like a child. No one is going to take this seriously.

Steven Smith is a parody account. Here's the original tweet:

>Yeah even if it wasn't her (which it was), holy fuck this dude sucks at his job
how do we know it is her, he could of worked on a number of VIP's computer

Too bad nothing will happen. The most anyone can do is lay this out plainly to show the normies. And they're too stupid to care

MIGRATE, NO MAN LEFT BEHIND

We already know they're guilty of treason, and that they have nothing but contempt for the law, so why use the law?
It's time to domesticate the politicians.

Gacy buried the kids under the house. Though how that fat fuck managed to work under there I still don't know.

Other than that minor correction of the record you're spot on.