>>89440187

I might be a fuckup in the real world.

My finances are a mess
I haven't had a steady relationship in years.
I haven't been laid in months.
I can't focus on a single project or passion for more than 2 weeks without getting discouraged and scrapping the whole thing.

But for one glorious year,
>We were unstoppable

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=58z0x6hSgmk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Memetics
youtube.com/watch?v=DVLS8ny0HUU
youtube.com/watch?v=lp8qUeEHPZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=fLYeh-WjCEQ
nymag.com/selectall/2016/09/how-internet-trolls-won-the-2016-presidential-election.html
archive.is/0pbsg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

All things are possible through Kek (pbuh)

Teamwork makes the dream work senpai

Maybe this is God telling you to ask for help and make friends

fpbp

Amen brother.

2016 has been a blessed year.

the deplorables

We're just good people.

It's kinda like we did to them what ctr did to us.
They pushed us to call each other shill all the time to try to delegitimize us.
We got them to basically shout to the world that the frog people are coming for them and now they're a laughing stock.

>implying we aren't all shills trying so hard to prove we aren't shills we got Trump elected

Even if we lose, we started a movement that affected the entire world on a geopolitical scale.

Holy shit they know
We really did win it for Trump
I've been memeing since he announced, prior to that I was strictly an Cred Forumsfag.

Proud to be part of the team that pushed the reset button on society.
Way to go ladpais

>yfw internet spec ops just got born

we win the election, then we uncuck Europe and start the 4th reich.

>2016
>The year that wasnt current

next stop
the kikes

He is wrong on chan culture, there is more earnestness than he says. Fugin normie

oh shit, Germany is doing it again

>tfw using the tactics of your enemy for your own gain
>tfw it works

2017 will be the turning point

This is just the beginning. We will now dictate policy through our chosen vessel.

Our first order of business is destroying the infrastructure of jewish media.

This is Just the Beginning

Those Mad fools showed us that we have real power and can actually alter the course of History.

Do they actually think we will stop now that we know what we can actually do? This Only emboldens me to go even further to see where the path leads.

holy shit, something I might actually be good at

A better article than I was expecting.

This is getting increasingly pathetic.

youtube.com/watch?v=58z0x6hSgmk
>one year
this is only the beginning

We KGB now

This article is actually a pretty good read. It's more or less accurate, although the "unemployed, unproductive underage" stereotype doesn't apply to me personally. I just like to do this in my spare time as a dumb way to cool off.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves, we need to keep going until he is sitting in the white house.

Its euphoric the feeling of a rag tag group taking on the entire media and making them crack. I never though I would get the feeling of victory in my life.

We are making history day by day my fellow frog brother.

Isn't ironic that a bunch of journalists who do nothing but browse Drudge Report and AP's twitter while writing some college freshman tier article once a day are calling us unproductive and lazy.

>For now, though, things are grim: It’s hard not to feel like journalists and politicos are effectively being led around on a leash by a group of anonymous online idiots, many of whom don’t really believe in anything

You all will regret it one day

Kek

The governments of the world are Clamoring to figure out how to engage in information warfare and a bunch of autistic basement dwellers on Cred Forums are the first ones to master this Art

Collectly we form a Hivemind that operates much like an Advanced AI and they cannot counter it with their existing technology.

We can literally take what we have learned here and use it against every Power structure and every Government in the entire world from Europe to China. We can subvert and destroy EVERYTHING!

We are the machine race from the Matrix gentlemen. The World is ours.......

>And when a journalist includes a crazy-sounding quote from an anonymous Twitter personality — “He’s a reflection of our souls, to most of us,” Swift told Nuzzi — that doesn’t mean they believe the personality in question actually believes that.
Im getting those day of the rope feelings all over again Cred Forums

It's not our fault that "journalists" are so easy to manipulate, if they taught critical thinking, shit would be different.

Can we use our powers to become extremely wealthy?

Remember the Steve Jobs thing? Apple stock dropped like crazy when we created that using meme magic....

Think about it.... we could make millions invoking meme magic and trolling all over the internet forming new mind frames about companies. We could pump and dump.

Jesus.....the amount of power.....if only we could focus our art....

Billions of dollars of the jew's influence is losing because of us....

Yes, easily. All we have to do is engage in our coordinated fuckery against a Company and take out "Put options" (bet that the stock value goes down) before we attack them. Its easy money and some user brothers who work in the stock market can show us how to fine tune the margins for maximum profit.

I still can't believe this is real life.

Hillary is a mess.

/thread

Wait till it gets more replies then save it.

WE JIDF NAO

And the best part is that doing this is LEGAL. The only stock trading crime is Insider Trading which requires us to have inside privileged knowledge of the company.

And our sabotage is not physical. We are not hacking their systems to steal secrets or destroying equipment so we cannot be charged with espionage or anything like that.

Literally we are just using meme magic against the companies brand image or against employees to reduce their productivity to fuck the stock value so our put options will be Legal and that cant do shit about it.

WHO DID THIS??

I am somewhat of an expert on investing.

We can coordinate something. Shall we pick a company? I already have 5 in mind. If we are pumping up a price, a penny stock would be the best bet.

First we test out powers without using real money, then we replicate the process.

We could actually create a quantified approach, in which our hypotheses could be tested with various efforts to collapse or pump a stock's price, or the price of it's derivatives.

I am perfectly willing to relay all my information on how expectations of prices change stock prices over various time periods, and we could create a time series model using our capabilities tested over time for potency as a factor.

If we want to defeat banker jews, we have to be wealthy.

This is a way we could get wealthy. It seems crazy, but I think it's just crazy enough to work.

I would have killed myself by now if not for this election

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Memetics

Cringe

>Memeoid – is a neologism for people who have been taken over by a meme to the extent that their own survival becomes inconsequential.
uh-oh

>keeps saying we don't care
What a fucking idiot. If we didn't care we wouldn't do anything, clearly we care a great deal, we just obfuscate it in a labyrinthine mire of sarcasm and irony. Also, it bugs the everloving fuck out of me that "normie" is used so often that it showed up here. That's /r9k/ shit, we should be better than that.

Lol that article

>"Anonymous Posters..."
>White men
>White men
>White men
>White men

I'm sorry, how do they know this is if we are Anonymous?

>calling down a plague of frogs to punish a corrupt ruler
We're literally the Jews now.

>just
It's been over a decade, it's more to do with testing the limits of capability

>tfw Cred Forums saved Western Civilization

>tfw it did it for free

Reality
Before you kids discovered that public consciousness is retarded and easily manipulable, the deity was known as 'kuk' by default, now that you've essentially raised a cult around it, the fact that the majority of users here say 'cuck' as an insult while worshipping a deity called 'kuk' is just too fucking entertaining to explain properly

Saving our heritage is priceless

Could anyone here honestly say they imagined a year ago in June that by Sept pepe would have his own section on killary Cunto;b website?

What a time it's been...:
youtube.com/watch?v=DVLS8ny0HUU

How long until the Clinton campaign and her pet "journalists" condemn anime?

>WITNESSED

This is getting ridiculous

>we
Did it Reddit

Its amazing to me this author and in the comments, they fail to realize that they might be at fault for all of this.

They blame "angry white men", "lost teens with too much time", and "incoherent trolls who lack any beliefs".

It's amazing to me, they wonder why they are being attacked, yet continue to misrepresent groups and ideas, leading to continued attacks.

I get its hard to realize when you are wrong, but they aren't even close.

It isn't internet trolls, its that they have lost the debate, and we have undone their century long programming.

It's been truly amazing. At one point it was even Cred Forums (Trump) vs Reddit (Bernie) and we all know how that war turned out. The internet, and the driving force behind what is popular on the internet, has been in the driver seat this whole election campaign. This isn't just bravado, but a super interesting and recently developed phenom. We are in the middle of a turning point, and us shitposters will be talked about and studied in history books for the remainer of what is the US. Truly glorious times lads.

It was never any other way

SHADILAY

Journalism is at an all time low. Almost nobody takes anything written seriously anymore because there are so many uneducated, retarded, "spin it for the headline" """"journalists"""""
She could defame white people as a race and nobody would listen.

Agreed, Lets start with small unimportant companies to beta test this first. Also if we hit major targets we have to make damn sure it will not have a negative impact on the Economy or economic growth. Trump needs to Grow the economy by larger margins to solidify his power. So we need to focus on tiny companies and then later the big fish needs to be companies that are aligned against trump and wont crash the economy if they fluctuate.

>This is a way we could get wealthy. It seems crazy, but I think it's just crazy enough to work.

Its a master stroke. We can hit the Jews where it hurts, in their Shekels. And we can profit and enrich non-jews at the same time.

This article was very kind to Cred Forums

WE FUCKING DID IT Cred Forums

Except you. You were a liability.

I USED TO LOVE FROG AND TOAD!!! Such a comfy series

keep letting (((them))) think it's all satire

we are only the humble servants of the great kek.

I know Trump is cool and all but he's probably gonna lose because of minorities hating him always at least 75%

I applaud his fans, but it looks it's gonna be yet another failure by the Republicans to appeal to nonwhites

This. Well said, Don Quixote.

I propose MBX. A small Canadian company. Some potential prospects, finished prototype technology, and decent margins for such a small enterprise.

Poised to reach over $1 if it can get some attention.

I have been watching this thing for some time. They deal in cattle gene sorting technology, as well as antigens.

What do you say? Any suggestions for company pump or dump? MBX I suggest we pump, as there will be little to no short selling opportunities or options for a penny stock. In fact I know there are no options listed for this company.

Fuck you straya, it's Kek. See pic related.

This to be honest
I can't even vote for Trump, but somehow when shit like this is published, I feel like I've made my mark in the world just by memeing on 4chins, YT and Twatter

Thanks for correcting the record.

I'm against him now.

If the Interne wins then America losses.

Hillary's losing, so it's only gonna get stupider from here

As long as Hillary keeps talking about a racist frog, I'm good. The masses will continue to think she's nuts.

Michaelson, you keep your filthy hands off my waifu

this was actually fairly insightful and nuanced for a msm post about >us

yes, this is good. We want them to Dismiss, ignore and ridicule us. We do not want them to realize just how Organized and Ruthless we really are until the Blitzkrieg happens.

Never interrupt the Jew when he is making a mistake - Lord Kek

Keep lying to yourself top kuk, you know 'kuk' is a legitimate name for the deity

>fuckup
>no money
>no sex
>no motivation except this victory

>pic related

I too live for this shit.

One of the Easiest ways to inflate stock value at least for people with ALOT of money is to just buy up stock as fast as possible to create a bull and then Dump before people know whats going on. Unfortunately we dont have the resources or the coordination for that yet.

>They deal in cattle gene sorting technology, as well as antigens.

Perfect. I say we start a "rumor" of some crazy new genetic breakthrough that this company made that will drastically improve Cows in someway or Cure some Domesticated Disease. We feed that to Journalists online and to Stock brokers who then start buzz about the stock.

Has to be something specific and believable thats related to their Cattle Gene sorting though........

>deeply nihilistic ethos of chan culture
Nope.

Kuk is one of his many names and To blow your fucking mind the Phonetic spelling of the word "cuck" is also "Kuk"

>tfw we're the navy seals of the internet

Nobody in the media seems to want to entertain the idea that Trump may actually be good at this stuff

Yes, I am aware of the pronunciation of cuck

Not to downplay all that 'we' have accomplished here ;)

We don't need millions, we just need (((them))) to buy our story.

Stocks move on expectations. You could have hedge funds buying a shitload, but if nobody knows it's them the price could barely move.

Volume does pump price, but true pumps come from memes. The meme frenzy of "this is the company to own now"

We manufacture demand for Trump's campaign with our memes. We can do the same for this.

>that fucking profile pic

Jesus Christ I can smell his fucking yarmulke through my screen.

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

This article's been deleted apparently, got a link?

We're all in this together

So we go forward with the Gene Breakthrough rumor?

We also spent a while calling eachother kuk when cuck was word filtered.

This invoked the spirit of kuk/kek. Doesn't matter what you call him. He is our chosen deity, he is the frog god. He's our guy.

A kek by any other name would be so sweet.

I propose we start a rumor that their current negotiations will garner the company 3 billion over the next 5 years.

It's not too outlandish, and given the company is currently in negotiations for the rights to its gene sorting prototype, it's perfectly plausible.

We just need to put this thing on the map though. People need to know MBX!

The buzz will be a new super efficient way of sorting bull semen to optimize cattle production.With increasing food demand straining the world economy, this technology could be crucial in saving us all!!

Something outlandish, but not too outlandish....

What do you think?

I agree you shitcunt

If you actually read the article it is pretty stupid. They imply that everyone is basically doing it for the lulz. I would say a very high percentage of us aren't just doing it for the lulz. The lulz are just the cherry on top. I wouldn't be embracing that article at all though because she is somewhat trying to de-legitimize the whole culture by saying we just do it for fun and that there is no hard reason behind any of it.

Hello, where is proofs? (((Wikipedia)))?

Shit like this gives my life meaning. We WILL prevail, my fellow brother in Kek.

>The buzz will be a new super efficient way of sorting bull semen to optimize cattle production.
>a new super efficient way of sorting bull semen
>a new super efficient way
>of sorting bull semen

Perfect.......absolutely fucking perfect.

Better to say there are rumors they are currently signing a deal worth 3 billion for the company for the next 5 years.

Now we just need a couple hundred of our fellow propaganda experts here on Cred Forums to help us take this rumor public.

Remember, we're just speculating. We don't know anything, just a friend of a friend of a friend who knew. Who the original source is nobody knows....

>(((joe bernstei))) has coined it gefilterculture

somebody just finished organic chem

I just realized how fucking funny it is.

But it is factual.

It's been a wonderful year lads.

We do do it for fun. That's why we're winning. CTR gets paid to shill. We do more than just shilling and we do a better job of it all >for free.

hey i remember anatomy and physiology 1

I STILL LOVE FROG AND TOAD! Frog And Toad was my childhood. I still have a book about Frog And Toad that I got as a kid. That shit is off the chain, man!

Is this inspect element edits?

underrated post

this is all a ploy to make us too /comfy/

chans thrive on adversity. if there's no obstacle to overcome then we'll just become our own obstacle and self destruct

don't fall for it. we're still months away from victory

Dont walk back from your stroke of memetic genius user. That bull semen shit its EXACTLY what we need to do. Its like Lord KeK was speaking through you in that moment.

LEt me explain. The vast majority of people on Cred Forumsb/reddit everwhere are casuall faggots yes? How do you get them to be your personal army for something like this? By using the one thing that motivates them to do anything......the lulz.

Thats where bull semen comes in. We use that to get the casuals and Cred Forumstards on bored who will be oblivious to the true purpose of the attack.

That is how we structure ALL company attacks. We dress it up in some absurd and hilarious Troll/Raid and presto! we got the personal army.

Goddamn We must be channeling the divine.....this feels so right...

Everyone, me and America user are proposing we test our abilities on meme-ing a relatively small company's stock to soar for a day or two.

We need to test our power on other things, who knows maybe we can all make some money on some of the future ventures?

The company's name is MBX. A small Canadian cytometer developing company.

They are currently developing new technology that could be worth 3 billion for the company in 5 years. Or at least that's the rumor we are attempting to create.

What is the point of power if we don't test its limits? Help us Cred Forums.

There are different degrees and sources of lulz. For example, there were people who fucked with Scientology just because watching them react was funny (lulz). There were other people who fucked with Scientology because they thought Scientology deserved it (still lulz). Even still, there were people who already hated Scientology beforehand that disseminated CoS' classified documents to the former lulz seekers.

I mean technically at the end of the day everyone who fucked with Scientology in this example was out for self-gratification, i.e. lulz. Trying to make distinctions between who is doing this and for what reason is entirely pointless. "It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan."

I'm getting hot pockets pretty sure nigga.

>this

user, you're going to make me cry.

You mean the same (((wiki))) article used and referenced to inform Cred Forums of 'kek/kuk' in the first place?

You guys acknowledge its kuk, its the 'bringer of light' which is lucifer, yet you choose to worship it as a means of propaganda... top kek

Its not as if posting pepes and kek worship are mutually exclusive ;)

Yea i know we do it for fun. But CTR is trying to achieve a goal. The article is basically saying we are not trying to achieve anything.

Biology is fairly interesting, isn't it. That really makes me think.

TLKM
Indinesian telecoms company. Huge involvement from internationals including a possible Clinton foundation connection.

Bull semen developing Microbix Biosystems has reportedly stumbled upon a contract that could be worth 3billion to the company over the next 5 years.

Their new cytometer technology sorts bull semen more efficiently.

In doing so we ensure that we enter a bullish phase.

Through kek's will shall it be done.

We single handedly memed the man into his current position

We have power and sway

Alright that makes it a little more clear.

But bull semen sorting user.

This company needs to be at least $10 worth.

A company which creates more efficient bull semen sorting going bullish.

Could kek have aligned it any better for us?

I do it specifically for the lulz.

I don't really like Trump but I've got folders full of images of him and argue with people online every damn day about what a great leader and savior of the white race he will be for one simple reason:

It really, really pisses some people off. And that makes me laugh. Hell, I may actually get off my ass and vote for him if it means 4 straight years of people getting triggered by him. Fuck the economy, I'll vote for my sense of humor.

weaponized autism can achieve anything
keep on memeing, brother

The only truly accurate article the MSM has ever made about us.

>it was deleted.

You make the thread user. I'll back it up with substantive information to shill to the financial (((journalists)))

Imagine we got on bloomberg?

We'd be actively manipulating (((them)))

Let's fucking do it user. Let's make history.

>all these trolls from Cred Forums who would have never touched social media, let alone talked about it, before zoepost
>tfw the zoepost threads died in first few days before I confirmed/posted the comparison of porn tattoos of a suspected zoe porn shoot and videos of her on vine, which then caused the threads to continually max out within 15 minutes and then spin off back to Cred Forums where there were 5+ threads at a time maxing out in the same amount of time

>Dank memes with variations on the theme of bull semen.
>spam it everywhere on the company svers or emails to employees.
>underneath it all we leak the "discovery" about sorting bull semen that the evil hacker known as Anymous/Cred Forums discovered when they hacked the companies servers.
>everyone in the media is talking about Bull Semen
>the buzz around the company reaches astronomical heights

ok maybe im going a little overboard but still.....

Make It so Number one.

Not going to lie, if I watch this shit go off it'll be "worth the lulz"

I cant lie, your idea is better, I was just spitballing

This is what we learned from Gamer gate.

We destroyed Vox.

:^)

Are you saying I'm CIA?

>The article is basically saying we are not trying to achieve anything.

So? That's a good thing, because it misleads people into under-estimating our true power. And we're doing all of this for free, because we think it's fun. CTR shills do it for the money, so most of those shills probably don't have their heart in what they're doing. Saving Western Civilisation and the white race are just nice bonuses for us.

youtube.com/watch?v=lp8qUeEHPZ0

Who /r9k/ here?

Yea but Trump is objectively better than Clinton for white people. So even if it is 90% for lulz there is a true endgame behind it right? It's not lulz for the sake of lulz.

Like if i saw some fat ass nigger and called them a fat ass nigger i would do it for the lulz there is no end game i don't expect anything to come of it.
The Trump thing has to be like at least a little more than the lulz for you.

life is good

I will never forget you guys.

ASK ME ABOUT MY UNLIMITED DATA PLAN

Oh we've been around for a while m80

Already on it on biz.

Slogan: BUY BULL SEMEN

The keks alone are worth the shilling effort.

Bloomberg posting about bull semen companies related to nazi frog posters on a vietnamese farm subsidized image board would be worth it.

oi m8

M-me.

Stormfags, its not the start of the genocide. But there is a chance you will be able to be slightly more ugly in public after a few years.

We were wrong to banish you faggots. Turns out you served a purpose.

>we invented the internet

but you dont control it anymore..

>we own hollywood

and i havent seen a new movie in years unless its a free stream

You are nothing now Washington.......you....are......nothing...

>...a comic called “the Adventures of Christ Chan” in which the titular protagonist fights to keep her hometown of “New Bethlehem free of blacks, gays, atheists, and the fearsome Jew King. Her weapon is a katana; her insignia, the swastika.”

i can't stop laughing

I would agree but I would flip it and say the lulz are the bonus. I would be trying to save the white race through voting or whatever in a zero lulz universe.

How do you become a member?

BUY BULL SEMEN
ITS A BULL MARKET
BUY BULL SEMEN
ITS A BULL MARKET
BUY BULL SEMEN!!!!
ITS A BULL MARKET!!!!
BUY BULL SEMEN!!!!
ITS A BULL MARKET!!!!

Grinch reporting in

BUY BULLSEMEN

BULL MARKET TIME

BUYING BULL SEMEN

Oh god we also get the secondary effect of discrediting the media attacking pepe

IF we link insider bull semen trading to Nazi Pepe and the Anymous hacker collective then Literally NOBODY will ever listen to these media kikes on anything ever again.

No I'm not full stormfag I wouldn't say that shit in public I am just trying to make an example or a point.

EVERYONE BUY BULL SEMEN

IT'S A BULL MARKET

KEK WILLS IT

BUY MBX THE BULL SEMEN SORTING COMPANY

Set to a backdrop of howling and explosions

I think we have something here......

What it is....aint exactly clear......

There's a man with a bull over there.......

He's telling me.....I got to beware......

8 years ago Cred Forums was trolling TV Shows and Scientology.

This year Cred Forums trolled the biggest party in America and we're on the cusp of defeating them.

Who knows how powerful the influence of Anonymous will be another 8 years. Just remember you brilliant bastards united we can topple the strongest SuperPACs and Corporate Propaganda.

I'm a loner autistic failure irl too! Pls include me in the screen cap

Like pottery

So we've manipulated an election. What will they do about it? Shut down the Chans? Push internet censorship? There will be repercussions.

I was a part of this...
This election has opened my eyes to how much can be wrong and right with the world all at the same time.

youtube.com/watch?v=fLYeh-WjCEQ

IRAN IS DOING IT

THE ABSOLUTE MADMEN THEY BOUGHT BULL SEMEN

THEY BOUGHT MBX

Its fucking real... found this comment though.

--The funniest part about all this is that you're truly shocked. You genuinely didn't see this coming. People were warning about the impending cultural backlash against PC hysteria since the 1980's... but it never seemed to come. Well, here it is.

Whenever there's a strict cultural imperative that demands total obedience and rests on nothing more than ideological garbage, the subculture that rises up against it will eventually get strident and given enough time, they will eventually win.

Did you think you could tell people that 'diversity' was really a good thing, in spite of every single thing that they could observe in front of their eyes?

Did you think that you could tell people that 'multiculturalism' was a benefit, in spite of every single thing they could observe?

Did you think that by saying 'racist' and 'ignorant', that was enough to negate the obvious facts?

Did you think that some coalition of naive cat ladies and delusional academics was enough to keep that ship afloat?

This is what happens when a social theory crumbles. Actually, this is the beginning. Stay tuned. Just wait until the demographic time-bomb finally explodes and all those poor, oppressed 'equals' start enacting policies to 'get their fair share' in more aggressive ways. You think Trump and Twitter trolls teasing neurotic internet Jews are extreme? I'm glad I'm too old and won't live to see when that day eventually comes.

I'd give Olivia my Nuzzi.

>refers to Asuka Langley Soryu
>uses a picture of Shikinami
pleb

Nah, they're smart. They are just shilling, man. Listen to how they responded to the announcement Trump made and how CNN reacted to it. They knew they were getting played and let it happen. They are only worried about the eyeballs any nothing more. If they were real journalists, they would have switched topics.

eebin

Same thing they did with "Anonymous" and "Lulsec". They will try to co opt us to use us as a tool for their own agenda.

Only this time they will fail miserably.

this

Need your support here user, made a thread about bull semen and it's lucrative investment potential.

'searching databases of memes'

that smug fucking hyper realistic chubby Trump pepe. Kills my sides every time.

The funny thing about their programming is it only takes a single generation to undo it all. This is the systems biggest weakness. They're clearly attempting to genetically make us more docile but they are very far from succeeding with that just yet. So far it's only psychological. All it takes is one redpilled generation and that past 1 or 2 hundred years at attempting to control and subvert the white man were from nothing.

We are that generation lads.

>We need to keep going bigger.
We're stronger now than we ever have been, we need to not stop.

>Also get a fucking VPN if don't have one and then browse through tor... don't think all this isn't being logged.

yfw you realize if (((they))) get hold of our meme powers they could be unstoppable. What could have been used for great good might also be used for great evil. Is humanity responsible enough to handle this power or is it better that it is locked away for all eternity?

(((they))) can't use these powers

Meme magic can only be used with real emotions.

Faking it for some devious kike purpose wont work. The keks have to be had, or our lord will not manifest his power.

"nussia" is actually Finnish slang for "to fuck"

Someone dump all the Cred Forums patches

You can't fake or duplicate what we have here. It's a result of over a decade of lawless anonymity and a shared interest in certain topics.

If they attempted to copy us they would turn into us.

GET IN HERE LADS WE FOUND INFORMATION ON COMBETTA AND SHILLARY'S DELETED EMAILS

Shadilay

People are stupid enough to buy the fake shit though.
No worries, we'll just keep evolving the memes faster than they can figure them out.

>We're going to need more rope

Well they tried that with "dat boi"

It took on a bit with the normies, but never had any real influence.

Kek or "pepe" won.

Real meme magic wins everytime, because the emotions our memes illicit when they're genuine are funnier than when they're intentionally subversive for some nefarious kike purpose.

Oh this is too fucking good.

The TYT people are going to shit themselves when this video jumps several million views and becomes the the most watched video on their entire shitty channel.

I'm in, where should we combine force and discuss? Irc? Yahoo finance mb?

The author seems to have actually made an effort to engage with the subject matter. Bravo

Lets accidentally into a criminal organization.

Well I'll be meme'd.
I might as well go over there and go wandering into the wildernees looking for gondolas at this point.

I support Trump to see SJW tears. They've become more and more cancerous lately.

Lol pump and dump is retarded.

Amazing how fast bovine breeding technology can progress. I hear the new advancements are going to quash the development of most food-related cancers.

Highly illegal

It's only illegal if we use official channels. Also we don't need to pump a specific stock. Only the technology. If the tech is pumped as a meme, every company involved in the tech moves up, but we don't get in trouble if we end up posting on a non anonymous outlet.

I seriously don't understand how adults who have been using the internet for years or even DECADES don't understand at a basic level how the internet works. The naivety of it all is bewildering.

we did it lads

Obvious jew shill.

Everyone knows bullsemen is moving quick right now.

I remember when I made this
I hope tree king gets out of the nut house soon

>no skills
>no money
>apprentice
>no future
but at least i have shitposts

I used to be a weak liberal betacuck until i started drinking bull semen

It's been a magical two years.

Never forget

BULL MARKET ACHIEVED THROUGH BULL SEMEN

oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy

>yfw you realize that Cred Forums is the Illuminati

I will never forget this.

>Attributing everything to people who do nothing but post Frogs.

What did I tell you, I told you all this would happen but nobody listened.
Now you get nothing, no credit for anything.
You should of been more hostile to the frogposters but it's too late now, they get all the credit for your hard work.

>Shills try to destroy our imageboard
>We destroy their irl campaign and presumably livelihood

AHAHAHA

But we ARE the frogposters user.

This is not the success of Cred Forums

this is just the decline of journalism. Everything that trends on Twitter is considered news now

fuck I can't even read this
articles like this attempting to explain memes to normies are the cringiest fucking thing ever

This actually made me cry. Kek be upon you, user.

You must be new here .
We are like a spy who makes their service and watch the world burn away .
It has always been like that.
This is our pleasure, that's the beauty of our work. We are the letter off the deck. We are always behind everything.

they are so powerless, and being beaten by memes... there should be no question as to who the stronger people are.

> PROBLEMATIC PEPES
PROBLEMATIC PEPES
> PROBLEMATIC PEPES
PROBLEMATIC PEPES
> PROBLEMATIC PEPES
PROBLEMATIC PEPES
> PROBLEMATIC PEPES
PROBLEMATIC PEPES

They don't fucking get it, do they? They're still screaming into the wind and wondering why no one answers!

>(((jared taylor)))
>"a well-known white nationalist"
Yeah, ok.

Cred Forumsacks are the true cockroaches

>despite being shilled intensively for the last 2 years, we couldn't be wiped out, nor even convinced by the shills
>we spread to every corner of the internet e.g. twitter and continue with our shit there
>We are faceless and leaderless, and killing one of us will not stop the giant horde we are

The only solution is for Hillary to do what you would do with any cockroach group, that is entirely nuke/gas us

well, look like Cred Forums is more powerful than mainstream media now

I liked this "current year"

This is for lulz, anons. Never forget that.

This is to please our lord kek. Anything else is just a happy coincidence our lord grants us.

DELET THIS

Isn't it weird that Cred Forums, the most outdated mainstream site on the Internet, proved to be the perfect platform to influence public opinion?

>everyone can hop on and shill his agenda anonymously
>if something sticks, generals break the community in operational battle groups
>the retro chic retains a subversive tone
>non user friendly interface naturally attracts obsessive personalities

Kek commands us to conquer all heathen that do not worship him and to take of their possessions in his name.

remember, Cred Forums is a religion of peace my friend......

You dense motherfucker.

put me in the screenshot

>Cred Forums might actually be what saves the white race and western civilization

what the fuck.....

> Jesse Singal already starting damage control because he knows his predictions about Trump will be proven wrong

No matter how much of a fuckup we are, we can rest easy knowing that we made a bunch of fucking liberals really upset.

all of this shit is beyond surreal

Add me in screenshot I want to be involved pls

I will undoubtedly look back at this part of my life with nostalgia.

How would you unite pol to do this, we are only seeing these effects because we have uniformly united behind trump, without a clear direction nothing could be accomplished.

Include Jordan Price in the screenshot please.

Praise Kek

Check em

This is an intriguing idea.

Our primary objective is to crumble jewish influence and control.

This is one of the ways we could achieve this.

Think about all the nat soc threads we feed with our memes. This is comparable, because it's now trolling their financial (((media))).

We go after their bread and butter and the jew will force itself out of it's hidey hole to surface in public in it's usual neurotic fashion.

If we can bait idiot jewish reporters into bitching about how cartoon frogs are evil and racist, we can bait the jew into accidentally tanking it's own financial infrastructure.

this, i'm a completely fucking mess as well, but i'm glad to have ridden this ride with you lot, lets meme this election out of proportion
Shadilay my brothers, KEK WILLS IT!

Checked, and true user, true :')

I like your OC user. Saved!

nothing a general thread full of shilling enthusiastic autists couldn't achieve

That was a good article. It's pretty astonishing how few people are able to comprehend what's going on. I wonder if anyone from Team Clinton will have read this article.

This sounds like a one way ticket to getting Cred Forums shut down. Once they figure it out, they're sure to destroy this place.

To beat the Jew we must become the Jew. Don't forget about this spam threads. Shadilay brother.

Exactly. Remember the (((echo meme))) shitstorm where they found out what the echo meant and collectively lost their fucking shit and started SELF IDENTIFYING AND SELF LABELLING AS JUDEN!

Like the modern day equivalent of them voluntarily sewing starts of david onto their own cloths for our convenience.

we can get the neurotic kikes to do that again and again and again.

KEK be upon you as well user. Hold your head high!

No no.. germoney don't do it again. No gas this time please.

BUY BULL SEMEN, BETTER SEMEN FOR A BULL MARKET

if they had that power they would have done it when we started to push Trump ahead in the polls. Thats way more important to them than a few companies getting fucked up.

WE MUST NOT ALLOW IRANIAN BULL TECH TO SURPASS OUR OWN

They can't destroy us, we're amorphous. If they get rid of 4 chan we'll move to another similar website.

If they censor the entire internet we'll move to the darkweb, along with millions of redpilled normies from (((them))) censoring the web.

This is bigger than just us.

Cred Forums is almost like an artificial intelligence in how it fights back against (((them))).

As soon as they change their tactics, we adapt quickly and overcome.

It may not seem like it, but we've already done it a bunch of times.

The constantly changing nature of memes makes it impossible to stifle them, as if they censor certain memes, we simply change the nature of the meme with new memes. Making their original censorship moot.

Best article explaining chan culture I've ever read.
A bit cringe worthy here and there, but you can tell he understands us.

>Congratulations, Cred Forums, you won.

Australian special shitposting forces reporting in, its been an honour to serve with you.

Lets do this, but how?

Checked

>If they get rid of 4 chan we'll move to another similar website.
eh I think there would be an inevitable community divide seeing how many alternative imageboard a there are.
Also a lot of normie lurkers would just leave I guess and their influence is not to be underestimated

You don't understand user.

Iran hates jews.

Cred Forums hates jews.

/pol doesn't like mudslimes, but Cred Forums hates jews more.

Bull semen is a tool to use.

Bull semen is in demand for a new bull market.

Lurkfag here. You guys have no idea how many of us are reading/scrolling, and a few of us are very influential in our social circles.

And checked for you user

This year was very good. May more happenings follow. The time of KEK has come.

General Buckey would be proud.

In every person around the world there is an American just waiting to come out.

Politics and business are different things, or at least they need to be interpreted as different things if politics is to reclaim any credibility. Politics is all about manipulating public opinion in a sense for personal gain, but ostensibly it's for the good of the country. The average Joe is probably less aware that Clinton practically has CNN and MSNBC by the balls than you think. When they watch the news, they just think "well obviously these channels are on the right side of history". It's all subterfuge but it needs to put forward an image of decency and honesty on the surface if it's going to win.

But now you're proposing that having successfully controlled politics, we now turn our attention to business. Business is much simpler, it's driven by capitalism and everyone knows that. There's no reason for it to be dishonest about anything. If we're seen to be manipulating public opinion to lower their stocks, to lose them money, and they figure out that we're the source, they'll figure they have every right to crush us, and the public will probably agree.

>
BULL
>>
SEMEN
>

**Checked**

So let's think of some Jewy businesses to topple. Can you buy stock in news corporations?

Dont waste your money.

I just blew a load on MBX. We're going to the moon.

Could we actually meme Israel multicultural next year? We basically have to counter (((their))) every move and use it against (((them))).

Fights not over Bruce!

We still have the reconquista of byzatium and the liberation of Germanistan to look forward to.

Good luck Bruce, god speed and I will see you on the beach.

Checked.

This.

It took me awhile just to understand I had to click "Catalogue" to view all the threads.

The first time I came here I nearly left because I had no clue what was going on scrolling and seeing random threads.

Boy I've changed.

That, and the fact that normies are confused by the site of Otaku boards on Cred Forums's main page and the complete anomity really filters them out.

Those who stay, however, have the "curious" trait, which drives them to explore the site more and makes them more easy to redpill due to their curious and questioning/inquisitive nature.

The power of memes is unlimited.

The media is desperate for content, and it will actively jew it's own people for a few more ratings shekels.

We could conceivably use them for any purpose whatsoever, so long as our memes stay fresh.

I'm not worried though, Cred Forums has never lacked for innovation.

FUCKING THIS THIS THIS FUCKING THIS ITS ALL THE SAME SHIT

we are nowhere close to that we are just boosting one companies stock BY PROMOTING BULL SEMEN!!!!

Also If someone with weaponized autism and no day job could keep a BULL SEMEN GENERAL thread going on Cred Forums /biz/ Cred Forums and Cred Forums that would be awesome.

yes this is the case in any Internet forum
about 90% are always purely lurkers. And they are the ones Cred Forums influences the most

a lot of regulars tend to forget that Cred Forums is essentially a circus. Or a comedy show. A bunch of autists (maybe a couple thousand) fling shit at each other and the rest sit around uninvolved and watch

his presence is felt here tonight

Force them to cede land and political concessions to the Rockthrowers?

Fucking LOVE that idea and we get Palestinian pussy as a reward.

>when you see it...

As I post this I recall those lovely memories of staying awake till 4 AM just so I could watch Trump stumping low energy turtle, foam party boy and zodiac killer and celebrate with you guys. It matters to me, Poland might be ok but without allies in the West who share our mentality we would succumb sooner or later.

Just be glad there is a catalog.
For a long time there was no such nicety.
Truly dark days.

I am so happy to be here, at this point in time with all of you guys.

Seriously, I never thought we'd make it this far.

We can't however get complacent with this, we must use this momentum to go even further.

this is amazing

There is no winning
There is only a new day's battle
Allahu ackbar

OH WE CANT STOOOOOP!!!
AND WE WONT STOOOOOP!!!

3rd world poorfag reporting in. Trump winning will be the icing.

>We

The God Emperor will likely build up the Philippines as our Forward stronghold against the Chinese menace.

Brace yourself, Power armor is coming your way to kill communist chinks with.

>nymag.com/selectall/2016/09/how-internet-trolls-won-the-2016-presidential-election.html

Dat prose is too glorious to have been penned by a woman.

You missed a few.

Here's to (You) pal

I guess we could become even more professional

Ant that would mean generals, and generals just aren't fun

Not all generals Hans. Remember Rommel? he was fun. And Patton was ALOT of the fun.

Generals can be fun. But only when they truly love war, love their men, and lead from the front like proper heroes.

The bull semen has potential but the way you're doing it now just looks like you're jewing a company.

Do you have any idea how your "meme magic" is supposed to work? Have you never heard of forced memes? I get it, you left reddit, but you're still cancer.

We are testing our Powers to see if we can hurt the Jews user

Either help us and give us input or go away.

You're missing the memetics of buying stock in BULL SEMEN on a board that popularized the usage of the term C U C K, if you need help, refer to this post

Here's an archive link, btw:

archive.is/0pbsg

PRAISE KEK

This.