Which parties are cuck parties in Australia?

It seems to me that the only parties worth voting there are either Labor or LDP, although I'm not sure completely as I'm an American.

Can an insightful Australian poster tell me which ones are the cucks and which ones aren't? Your political system is mighty confusing.

aus/pol/ mini topic I guess.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r1Ivp-A413A
johnpilger.com/articles/the-forgotten-coup-and-how-the-godfather-rules-from-canberra-to-kiev
youtube.com/watch?v=aLBUOeAX5hc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_federal_election,_1975
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_federal_election,_1977
youtube.com/watch?v=AtXBgiubnK8
linkedin.com/in/darren-jameson-27871310
youtube.com/watch?v=459x66E_vmo
politicalcompass.org/aus2016
abc.net.au/news/2016-08-15/leyonhjelm-makes-human-rights-complaint-over-18c-white-male/7733950
youtube.com/watch?v=aehmSxfyFlI&ab_channel=Qldaah
australianmotoringenthusiastparty.org.au/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All of them except Pauline Pantsdown's One Nation.

One Nation are the only certified non-cucks.

Liberal/National and Labor are both centrist and pretty cucked.

Greens are 200% cucked.

Most other parties are irrelevant.

>one nation
Is that a newb party? Or has that always been there.

"Liberal" and "the Coalition" are the same party, they are right wing
"Labor" are Left wing
Those are the two main parties. They're both cucks, but at least Liberal stops the boats.
Greens are the hippy party of raging faggots like in every country, voting for them is basically voting for Labor
One Nation are a small party run by Pauline Hanson who is basically Cred Forums when it comes to immigrants
There are a million of other irrelevant parties that no one votes for.
We vote for the party, the party can change leaders whenever they want. They've done it like 20 time in the past 5 years. Vote for one guy, he becomes PM, later has a bad poll, party freaks out, replaces him with a new leader, we have a new PM that no one voted for.

They were influential in the 90's iirc, but disappeared from parliament for a while: now they're back with a handful of seats in the senate since everyone's been becoming more right-wing recently.

Watching the (((refugee crisis))) from the sidelines has reminded a lot of Aussies why they need to have closed borders.

It began in the early 90's I think, Pauline retired from politics like 15 years ago and thus the party ended, she came out of retirement with one nation and got elected into parliament this year. Says "Islamophobic" stuff in parliament and triggers the Greens so hard they walk out crying.

>Labour
>worth voting for
Who the fuck gave you this idea?

>We vote for the party, the party can change leaders whenever they want. They've done it like 20 time in the past 5 years. Vote for one guy, he becomes PM, later has a bad poll, party freaks out, replaces him with a new leader, we have a new PM that no one voted for.
I fucking loathe that shit.

>Labor
>Worth voting for

Oh fuck off.

All of them except One Nation.

>triggers the Greens so hard they walk out crying.
I love how they're so easily triggered. Pauline barely has to open her mouth to fire up their inner seething rage.

>MUH SAFESPACE HAS BEEN BREACHED
>storms out

i have no words for this, my oh my

One nation is right wing nationalists.
Australian Liberty Alliance are lolbertarians who fail dismally here but at least they're pro gun and free speech.
The Liberal/National coalition are the mainstream cuckservative party. At least some of their backbenchers are based.

The LDP are based as fuck. Old school libertarians are bro tier.

>Insert Joke about Pauline Hanson

literally everything is cucked or stupid single-issue horse shit apart from Pauline.

i mean, she's not quite the coldest tinny in the esky, but she's better then everything else we've got and seems to actually have a passion for what she does.

>Labor
Nah, m8, Labor are cunts.
They stand for hate speech laws and internet censorship

until they sperg out

they're that unhealthy mix of trying to be professional and larrikins at the same time and don't quite hit the right notes on either side

at least our lolbertarians aren't muslim loving cocksuckers like Johnson

LDP Voter here thinking you're a fuckwit.

>It seems to me that the only parties worth voting there are either Labor or LDP, although I'm not sure completely as I'm an American.

Labor is right wing. Used to be left and worked with the unions. Now they give a fuck about the working man or "Aussie Battlers". The liberal party are ultra conservative fuckwits currently run by a former lawyer former goldman sachs guy named (((Malcom Turnbull))). The National Party is conservative hicks. The democrats are left wing cucks that used to have relevance but bow don't. The Cliver United Party are cockblockers run by a fat billionaire. The Greens are the only viable left wing party, and they advocate shutting down vast sectors of the economy and race mixing. Their former leader Bob Brown used to chain himself to trees.

>Please watch my show guys

>We are a multicultural country

>Australia
>Relevant

kek, come on burgerbro

>The liberal party are ultra conservative fuckwits

do more homework on the libs, they have some very clearly defined factions. the closest to a "ultra conservative" in recent history is fred nile

I hate his smug fucking face, get him off TV. The cunt also hates free speech, fucking parasite REEEEEE.

Yeah you're right, but they have been acting a lot more professionally these days.

>she's not quite the coldest tinny in the esky

What did he mean by this?

All of them but One Nation.
Vote for the boat destroyer or GET OUT.

> (You)
>>The liberal party are ultra conservative fuckwits
>do more homework on the libs, they have some very clearly defined factions. the closest to a "ultra conservative" in recent history is fred nile

In comparison to any other party except the Nats they are. And they do some fuckwit tier stuff at the state levels.

>whats wrong user, are you a bigot?

not the frostiest beer can in the portable ice box

or

not the sharpest tool in the shed

The ALP had a man named Gough Whitlam as leader and he was our prime minster until he was removed by The governor general for his opposition to the Vietnam war (basically).
Gough is know for one of the greatest political burns in history. A senile old fuck member of the hillbilly conservative country party was addressing parliament and saying 'I am a country member!' And Gough stood up and interjected with:

'I remember'

Press noted that it was the first time
Both sides of the house exploded in applause and laughter.

The thing is with Australian politics is that all the parties are a shift to the left of their us counterparts. Labor is the centre-left party, they are basically our version of the 'democrats' but they are a lot further left than the democrats.

The coalition; which consists of the Nationals and the Liberals are centre-right and are considered our version of the republicans, though in reality they are way more left wing than republicans, in fact I would say the Coalition is about the same as the democrats on the spectrum.

The Greens is the ultimate faggot tier vote wasting aids party. They are your typical #rapefugees welcome, anti-gmo for no reason other than it sounds scary, tree hugging, micro-aggression sjw degenerates, thankfully they never get any important amount of votes.

One nation is basically Cred Forums, the party use to be big in the 90s but dropped off but with the recent immigrant crisis and mudslimes blowing stuff up they are coming back a bit.

Communist...

...meet the LDP

>In university on the day immediately after Pauline Hanson booty blasts the Greens during her first senate speech.
>Lefty professor and students all trying to justify it as a legitimate, respectable response.

>ice box
You fucking kiwi sellout

And don't listen to these fucks. Pauline is an embarrasement, she appeals to the bottom of the barrel dregs who can barely sling four syllables together. She's famous for not knowing what xenophobia is, being an abject failure, and running a chip shop.

>labour
cucks
>liberal
don't want to be cucks but are anyway
>national party
team up with liberal party so they can get their rural focused mps' voices heard in parliament. semi-cucks
>greens
full cucks
>motoring enthusiast party
not cucks (lel RIP Ricky Muir's term in the senate)
>one nation
not cucks, but annoying and incompetent
>rise up australia
>democrats
Founded to "keep the bastards honest", but have lost their way.

Cred Forums gave me the idea!

This was glorious

let's not play silly buggers here, we all know Keating was the true bantzmaster

youtube.com/watch?v=r1Ivp-A413A

>you were a low-altitude flyer

HOW DARE YOU REEEEE

thanks melbourne, how would we ever have opinions without you

This is pretty accurate.

Strayas fucked

>She's famous for not knowing what xenophobia is
Why should she? The word is irrelevant, there is literally no reason to ever use it.

I actually forgot to put a summary of the Rise Up australia party on there, but desu I was only going to because they are funny.

Literally no one on Cred Forums praises Labor.
Liberal Democrats =/= Democrats. The Dems don't even have a single seat anymore and Lib Dems are lolbertarians that have a single seat.

Oh god i went to a meeting once for Get up

Felt like a cult was fucking weird

>Labor
Commie, sjw ass kissing filth.

>They're both cucks, but at least Liberal stops the boats.

Boats are irrelevant and are a minute % of total immigration/refuee numbers coming into Australia. It's just a scapegoat.

Liberals are probably the most cucked, considering they not only support mass immigration and the social cuckening, but they give mining companies billions in public funding no questions asked and are completely run by big business interests. At least Labor aren't slaves to the corporate jew.

Labor is the least-worst of the two major parties, but that's like choosing between a pile of dogshit and a bowl of vomit.

And the biggest problem of all of this is that Pauline Hanson's One Nation isn't quite so shit, but Pauline herself has the mental capacity of a mollusk.

There is no winning.

Why should politicians know what words mean? Really?

Should politicians know what kek and ayy lmao means?
No, it's irrelevant to their job.

Yeah i vote labor aye, gotta keep them autismbux coming in.

Liberal/Labor are not nearly as different as they or their supporters pretend. They primary difference between them is management specialties, which is why we swing back and forth between the two. Libs are good at finding money, Labor are good at spending it. Too much of one results in stagnation or excessive debt. They're both pretty moderate parties, but are a little too statist for my taste.

LDP is a meme, as much as I wish it wasn't.

One Nation is weak. Pauline Hanson is not a particularly smart woman. She's sharp enough to recognize a problem but has no idea how to combat it. Her ideas for policies for cracking down on mass immigration are misguided and authoritarian. If we abandoned interventionist policy and minimized the welfare state, terrorists and parasites would have no incentive to come here, but she's preoccupied with passing more pointless, restrictive legislation instead.

Greens are a joke, anyone who votes for them is a literal retard. Even though I disagree with Hanson on most issues, I'd still have the decency to sit there and hear her out on the taxpayer dime. They walked out during her maiden speech, which is just downright childish.

Overall, we are honestly fucked in the long term. The two major parties are too similar and are going to gradually reduce individual liberty over time. Though thankfully their management skills are, so far, not too bad. Personally, I vote for the meme party with Liberals as a second preference, but I don't hate Labor.

So basically, what you're telling me is: everything is gay?

getup aren't rise up

getup are a soros funded (not kidding) shilling group for the ALP, and to a lesser extent, the greens. the got a whole lot of attention by getting to the high court some time ago. i forget what for, but i remeber it being a pretty legit reason, so i subscribed to their e-newsletter.

holy mother of god, if i wasn't so interested in what the left are foaming at the mouth about every week, i'd have unsubscribed years ago. these days it's either "donate to us so we can piss off turnbull!" or "look at all these muslims, niggers and other assorted rabble we've rounded up, we're going to take them to this local election and get them to ask loaded questions to everyone who's ever held a conservative belief!"

truly fucking disgusting. if there's justice in this world, they'd be hanging from lamp posts.

WELP

glad i saw them for what they where fuck that

THE E-NEWSLETTERS, GOY

WE NEED MORE VOLUNTEERS

Fuck I'd give good money to be able to smack that smug cunt upside his face.

This

Ice box is seppo
Chilly bin is kiwi you mong

Labor = Democrats
LDP = Libertarians
Liberals = Republican-lite
LNP/Nationals = Republicans

They're all shit. The only non-cucked party is One Nation.

Yeah, Rise up is a party that wants to wall off australia to outsiders entirely. No immigration, no trade except for a few small exceptions with massive tariffs, and abolish taxes on the individual. Different thing all together.

> no trade except for a few small exceptions with massive tariffs, and abolish taxes on the individual

fuck, they're that radical about it? didn't know that. i think i had them in my preferences because i knew they were hard right.

as much as i hate sandniggers and chinks we can't live without imports m8

Labour are Fabian Party Social Democrats.

Liberal don't know what they are as they went to the far right bogan squad under Abbott and are now paying Feminists to retool under Turnbull....

....Greens aren't actually too bad.

Basically in Australia up is down and left is right. But don't listen to anyone and just decide each year based on the issues and you'll be fine.

Politics sucks; especially party politics.

According to this commie; johnpilger.com/articles/the-forgotten-coup-and-how-the-godfather-rules-from-canberra-to-kiev

It was all because of the CIA. Which seems about right.

>....Greens aren't actually too bad.

All of them except for One Nation, who is unfortunately headed by a bit of a Drongo.

Australian Liberty Alliance is our NatSoc party but is a lot smaller.

plz explain

Oh god my mum even said that was creepy as fuck and unsubbed almost straight away

explain which bit?

>greens not actually that bad

No need to tell me, not like I gave them a high preference. And yeah, they actually did run for the seat I was living in last election.

you don't understand the reference? look up pauline please explain.

Former greens fag here

They are HORRIBLE

i didnt mind them during the bob brown years when they where just enviromentalists but all the sjw faggots within the party now ruined it.Greens aren't actually too bad.
Yeah they just singlehandedly fucked the NBN and literally everything else they've touched up including the labor party.

Dont know whats worse their pigheaded behavior or the fact that LNP = Labor = Greens they are all fucking USELESS we litererally have been spinning in gear since the 80's

>Yeah they just singlehandedly fucked the NBN and literally everything else they've touched up including the labor party.

political parties of all sides have fucked the nbn.

At least i got my 50mbit fixed wireless :S

Local town is getting FTTN next year

Our parties are so fucking shit. I try not to be one of those edgy apathetic everyone-is-shit-I'm-so-smart wankers, but the Australian parties really are fucking awful. Out of touch with their electorate completely and unlike the Americans we have no direct way of influencing the reigns and policies of the big two.
We'll just keep hitting our heads against the wall until one of the giants bleeds out.

>We'll just keep hitting our heads against the wall until one of the giants bleeds out.
Wait until our generation stops voting completely

i literally only saw old people vote when i worked for the AEC

here's one of the last bits of filth they sent me. they've been VERY quiet since Hanson assfucked the greens in the senate.

man, i used to be a greens supporter when Brown was in, because i had no idea about their nefarious gommie background, and Brown actually did shit for the environment. they may not have had any influence at all back then, but that had some great victories.

now they're literally fucking Sweden Does Down Under and i want to see them hang.

i spent fucking years trying to stop this rinky dink fishing business back in my hometown, and when the greens rolled into town about 8 years ago, they fucking harpooned the fishermen and basically said "we don't care if you and your families starve to death, we care more about the fish"

fucking YEARS arguing with those salty old cunts, and i left the scene on their fucking side because the greens are so fucking obnoxious.

Lol i saw a couple of these when i was counting

Mainly pictures of dicks and PEACE lol because hippy bogan town on the east coast

Never working for the AEC again shittiest hours ever 19 hours without break and only made like $390

You probably got an old electorate, still compulsory to vote.

I couldn't give less of a shit who won last election. Completely irrelevant whether Turncuck or Shortcuck came to power, both are globalist shills for the Davos men out to undermine and sell-out our culture and history for good boy points and approval on The Project.

kek, oh no, did you get stuck doing Byron?

People need to actually start voting for independents since they are generally the people actually from the electorate they are seeking to represent and actually give a fuck about local issues, but people would rather just place their preferences based on which parties seem like the biggest wankers and reverse the list than actually take 20 minutes to look up who the local independents are and what their policies are the day before the election. Australian democracy isn't too far gone just yet, but lots of voters hate the major parties but can't be arsed working out who to vote for or running themselves.

>now they're literally fucking Sweden Does Down Under and i want to see them hang.
Lol my fucking sides but i agree
>fucking YEARS arguing with those salty old cunts, and i left the scene on their fucking side because the greens are so fucking obnoxious.
Ever tried talking to any leftist here lately?

Digusting ignorant biggots fuck em

Worse, a old ex milking town

Bellingen 2454 cunt
Yeah so much this

HAHAHHA FUCKEN BELLO

went to school in toormina

youtube.com/watch?v=aLBUOeAX5hc

should've done the census m8, 36 hours logged over 4 weeks, $1600 paid

Imagine being so fucking delusional to think of Labour as right wing and the Coalition as ultra-conservative

applied but never heard back

Haha facken tormie used to hang out there all the time back in the day

A major party hasn't died in the typical Western Democracy since the decline of the Whigs. It is a rare and unusual event.
Could such a thing truly happen again?

I would support One Nation if Pauline wasn't in charge, she is a retard. Well intentioned, and she has more courage than I for going in front of a crowd to be hated, however a Nigel, Le Pen or Trump she is not nor never could be.

We need someone with a serious gift of the gab to take the reigns and start knocking heads.

Exactly, of course you'll accuse me of BLACK PILLthe only white ethnostates possible at this point are Eastern European countries.

Although it would vary depending on country, some countries would be fine with small Asian/Indian/Assyrian admixtures for economic purposes but the presence of Islam from South East Asians/Assyrians would be heavily controlled I.E controlled mosques/no mosques, no hijabs in public, no islamic schools.

Until shit hits the fan Australia will continuously suckle at the teat of USA and Englands perspective of diversity.

Hello ausbros, in a bit of legal trouble here.

My brother got trapped and locked in a corner behind a glass door at his school by some cunts from his school. My bro kicked and smashed the glass to get out of the corner but the school is trying to punish our family by getting us to pay for the door.

Any legal advice?

Go round and kick the Principals Windows in you soft cunt that'll show em

Coffs Harbour represent!

That shit may hit the fan soon, Europe will be the sacrificial lamb to wake up the West to the fate that awaits them if they don't change course.

Gough Whitlam was a fuckhead though. The public wanted the cunt out.

Lefties always bounce up and down about the dismissal, but they never talk about the elections he lost AFTER he was dismissed.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_federal_election,_1975

Then he did another election two years later, and lost again

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_federal_election,_1977

Whitlam was a fuckhead. The only reason why he is idolized is because so many of the boomer media personalities now were either on his staff (Kerry O'Brien) or benefited directly from his free Uni scheme.

how's the whale tail these days? bubbles in the fountain?

I find it very humorous many of the people who admired Whitlam ensured that many of his policies were repealed.
Free Uni until it is my turn to pay for it.

Lol where bouts u at localbrah?

Contact an anti-bullying organisation. Most states have their own one I believe (or if not they'll have some sort of body that runs it) and there is definitely a federal one. Explain the situation and request that they contact the school as you are feeling victimised. The school will likely back down if there is a risk of having some bureaucrat come along and force them to make policy changes that will end up costing the school a lot more than the cost of the door.

>t. Teacher

Wongala Estate

>victimised
This is the buzzword you're looking for.

>Wongola

I fucking love this country's place names.

hahaha
hahahah aye

MY LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND

i fucken love knowing there's Cred Forums fags in coffs

>labor

Man, you are a moron. Did you just sit there and look at the name liberal and assume that it's the same as the American Liberals?

Liberals are right wing, more about individual rights and opposing the collectivist commie bullshit that Labor stands for.

Warms the cockles of my heart

>mfw i live near bello
Only good thing is fixed wireless, fuck living in that little christian cult hellhole

>were
Libs claim to be those things, then they ban guns and entertain hate speech laws.

>mah guns

Get the fuck out of my country.

I've voted Greens since I could vote and will continue to do so.

youtube.com/watch?v=AtXBgiubnK8

We should infiltrate One Nation lads. The most charismatic sperg here can replace Pauline as figurehead and the rest of us will shitpost at parliament all day long. Once deportation is done we'll get our guns back. Then we'll start construction on a giant mech, the first in the world.

A phobia is an irrational fear. She was right about asians swamping the country.

Xenophobia is a made up word, just like racism. They have no really meaning other than to shame people into submission.

know what's worse? park fucking beach, fucking meth houses across from the hoey last time i was there

Oh god yeah i literally dont go to coffs anymore i just stay home this area depresses the fuck out of me

Here's your ((((you))).

This, NBN is rolling out years faster with private enterprise than a taxpayer funded company outsourcing to seimans.
Labors nbn progress was a joke.

>labour
现金对此事发表评论 (not sure what it means, but don't ask because you might look racist)
>liberal
ASX-listed party limited by shares
>national party
Jobs for the sons of rich farmers so they don't have to manage a property
>greens
The only work available to someone with an arts degree and a two bedroom in newtown
>motoring enthusiast party
The commodore party that got confused about whether it was state of federal who do the traffic laws
>one nation
Red-headed Clive Palmer who's angry about something, but she's not 100% what it is. Querying her will result in an awkward rambling appearance on q&a, so best to just let her have a squeak and get bored again.
>rise up australia
At some point the federal police are going to figure out that everyone in the party is actually undercover and they'll just quietly walk away from it
>democrats
Missing since 1997. If found please return to the senate, care of weird preference deals.

they still rave in bello? i know that this piggy

linkedin.com/in/darren-jameson-27871310

is trying to make a name for himself, rolling round the area and busting kids having a bong and dance out bush

he put me on fucking national news without consent putting dogs through my car illegally when i was picking a grom from party that got loopy

cunt

Give yourself a neck tie, faggot. The liberals are a party of suburban lawyers and bankers that sold out to the jews long ago.

Without Labor, we would have never had a White Australia Policy. The Free Traders would have had us dominated by coolie labour 100 years ago, instead of it just happening now.

A genuine racialist, protectionist party is what this country needs.

WHAT
THE
I WENT TO SCHOOL IN TOORMY TOO

you get the roost on wednesday arvos?

>A genuine racialist, protectionist party is what this country needs.

"Needed," more like. Can't unring that bell, mate.

>An early piece of legislation of the Barton government was the Immigration Restriction Act 1901, which put the White Australia policy into law. The Labour Party required legislation to limit immigration from Asia as part of its agreement to support the government, but Barton had promised the introduction of the White Australia Policy in his election campaign. Barton stated, "The doctrine of the equality of man was never intended to apply to the equality of the Englishman and the Chinaman"

This single piece of legislation has done more to make Australia a successful country than anything after it.

what does that mean? it was a long time back that i was at school there now

Labor is the main cuck party I don't know if it's always been that way I'm only 19 but growing up I use to think they represented workers not SJWs and minorities.

i dunno what you mean by the roost, but i finished up at that school back in... geez..... musta been around 2005

How's OP's book anyway?

Is there a good book about Aussie politics for dummies? Something that isn't left leaning

the roost, that chicken & chips shop. used to fuck off from sport on a wednesday and get chips and extra chicken salt

i was a bit behind you then, i left in....2007?

ever have quaddo?

They used to be slaves to unions, which were corrupt as hell but at least gave them proper credit and evidence behind them being the "workers party".
Now they are well and truly the Identity Politics and Diversitytm party, leaving their old base behind to go get god knows what.

Fuck off we can't. If Australia wanted to, we could deport every nigger, curry and chink to New Zealand and there is nothing anyone could do to stop us.

Re-institute assisted migration from Europe (as long as they are European) and we're back on track.

Also we should take back our land from the Abbos, they have squandered the opportunities of their native titles.

You get a free copy with every one way ticket back to where ever you came from.

>to go get god knows what.

Diversity votes from the lower socioeconomic crowd and bribes from the Asians, I think.

GET FUCKED
QUADDO RULED!!!! and i had forgotten about the roost! that place RULED omfg best chicken salt on all their chips ever
yeah I had quaddo, how funny was that school in restrospect. Just as I was leaving they built that big fence around it to try and keep the kids in. The aboriginal kids always fought the emos. And remember that glorious day when someone burnt down the maths department. Ahh memories. Ever have Gricelittle?

>This, NBN is rolling out years faster with private enterprise than a taxpayer funded company outsourcing to seimans.

the NBN is still a taxpayer funded company outsourcing to other companies. it's not a private enterprise.

fuck man i copped the fence. i remember when some abo bitch walked into the school, hunted down an abo kid and went apeshit on her in the middle of the oval, cops and everything.

quaddo was my rolecall bloke for a bit, he was the man. never had gricelittle, but i didn't hear good things.

Do Asians even vote in a bloc?
God forbid either party get a ethnic block equivalent the Democrats get from the Blacks in the US.

Gricelittle was my rollcall lady. Quaddo was such a chum, one time he was goofing around with me a my buddies and he lifted up his shirt to show us how fat he was. He pushed all his tummy fat into a circle and shouted "LOOK AT MY DONUT" just as Gricelittle walked in. She was not impressed!
Yeah the aboriginal kids were always getting in fights, cops were always there
the aboriginal kids used to call me a white dog and a white slut whenever i walked past them. charming days

hahah that fucking guy

i havent been back to toormi in years, but last time i saw it, it was pretty much the same + sudanese

daaangggg
they scare me, some of them. The dudes who literally have tribal scars all around their heads :S i used to always be afraid of them when i was in coffs
i dont go back often but it seems similar to me
the mall is fucking pimped OUT now tho, it's so fancy

most of them are pussycats, one came at my mate outside the Pier, i belted him and his fucking posse of black-as-night slendermen scattered dead quick

few of them are alright though, even if they all think they're kanye west

Pauline is a fucking legend cunt

Australian politics are such shite that people would rather talk about their schools in bumfuck nowhere.

>greens aren't actually that bad

>Do Asians even vote in a bloc?

They do for other co-ethnics, hence why you are seeing more major parties running a Chin or a Yao nowadays. Chinese vote for whoever will let them buy a mcmansion on the lower north with bags full of dirty money, koreans vote for gibs, filipinos also vote for gibs, but they want dem sum visas too, etc.

The plus is these groups are politically quiet and docile so make for a reliable voting bloc and a compliant workforce all in one go. Consequently, both sides of politics can't get enough of them and are cheerfully bringing in as many as they can pack into apartment complexes above a train station near you.

ahah
man, all the memories cascading back. You just reminded me of the time my cousin got beat up at the getty by a gang of abos... other friends had the same thing happen just outside of the movies in the carpark. Anyway, nice to know not everyone on this website is a complete random! its not often i meet ppl from coffs even in rl
n yeah 1 nation
thats how i voted

It might be bum fuck nowhere, but it's fuckin beautiful bum fuck nowhere. Best left hander on the east coast, amazing diving and fishing, only minutes from the beach to 10/10 4x4 territory.
Fuckin paradise m8

How are the job aspects?

oh fuck mate, ever have ms valentine? she got done for fucking some of the school footy boys.

probably missed out on mr mencini, he came in late then left, then we found out after i'd left toormi he'd been paying these drongo toormi rat sluts in beer and ciggies to go fuck with female students he didn't like outside school hours

>a kid literally burnt that fucking school down

you're so right, in retrospect that place was an absolute fucking joke

and that bray street carpark is the seediest fucking shithole

Heh

yes. Yes. YES! why aim our glorious top tier shit posting skills at Trump (who has it in the bag by now anyway) when we can create our very own savior?

The amount of OZ/pol/acks alone would be a powerhouse voting bloc by itself, but with a youngish (30-40) and charismatic male who doesn't trip over his tongue and has the sharpest of news quotable bantz behind him?

Coupled with an internet meme machine second to none? Pauline became semi-relevant in the nineties because because she utilized the internet to reach out and and personally interact with her voting base, like Trump is doing now with twitter. Unlike most pollies to this day.

I'm not crazy for thinking this is possible am I? That such an action is morally right?

oh fuck, i'd totally forgotten about that

One Nation are nationalist racists and very based
Liberal-Democrats are libertarians and occasionally based
Liberal-Nationals are our cuckservatives who used to be somewhat based but got taken over by a wannabe Jew and are now in a limbo between cucked and based
Labor are our liberals and are cucked
Greens are our mega-liberals and are correspondingly mega-cucked

All of them

why is the 'far right' considered an issue but the far left is okay?

They're not.
Shit bait.

The Pauline Hanson thing goes back a long way.

In the 1996 election she won a seat in Australia's House of Representatives as a member of the Liberal Party. In her maiden speech (ie first first speech to Parliament) she made various outrageous non-PC comments such as Australia was being swamped by Asians.

She was quickly kicked out of the Liberal party, becoming an independent. Being an independent in a time when there was a majority government, she had no power.

At the next election she ran her own party, The One Nation party, which actually gained around 10% of the vote nationwide but this was not enough to win any seats.

Since then she's popped up from time to time as an OMG racist. She spent time in prison for electoral fraud (it was some fundraising technicality I believe, a politically motivated conviction). And has basically been a persona non gratis in the Australian political and media scene.

In the 2016 election, the rules for voting in the Australian Senate changed. It was also a double dissolution election, meaning the full senate was up for election so the votes required to win a seat was fewer. Aside from that the Liberal Party moved further to the left so people were looking for a protest vote on the right. Pauline Hanson's One Nation Party won 3 seats in the senate. And since there is no majority in the Senate this gives her a small amount of clout but she doesn't hold the balance of power.

When Pauline Hanson was first elected in 1996 it was part of a landslide victory by the Liberal party, so there were a lot of new members from the Liberal party and she luckily happened to pick up a seat as a candidate for the Liberal party. She was seen as a nervous, unsophisticed, novice politician, a fish and chip shop owner, who maybe voiced the legitimate concerns of some. Of course the PC crowd called her an OMG racist and vilified her. Another thing to keep in mind is she is from Queensland which is more redneck than the rest of Australia.

Normie people watch Normie news. And Normie news says it is

Because Marxists run the Red Triangle of Party/Media/Academia.
It's why a Nazi flag will get you pummeled and a Soviet Union flag can be freely flown, despite the death tolls in the purges far exceeding the slaughters done in Fascisms name.

Communists are "misguided", Socialists are "optimistic", soft language for the excuses when asked about their never-ending failures.

Communism is easy sell, terrible product.

It was the CIA who had him tossed.

And no one before or since could match Paul Keating for Bantz.

How many other first world nations have elected a high school dropout to lead their country?

Our Politics are a fucking joke. Our two biggest parties are barely any different. Hardly anyone gives a shit about politics in Australia but it is mandatory to vote.

Even normies don't like the overly pc bullshit.

do you live in an alternative reality to me? leftism is constantly praised in the media here

I'd say the mandatory voting contributes to the apathy, why work for a vote when a catchy slogan will get the attention of the dimwits who don't care about politics over the guy who has been painstakingly making a decision for months.

>voted for the first time last year
>didn't really know who to vote for and cbf to look into it
>voted for a bunch of cucks based on my mum's recommendations
>I'm all for conserving the environment but I had no idea about the SJW shit, so I voted greens

I'm mostly a Libertarian, I want good internet and I don't want to have what happened in Europe with the immigrants happen here.
Who do I vote for Cred Forums?

Here is a link to the famous interview from when Pauline first came onto the scene, youtube.com/watch?v=459x66E_vmo

CPA is the only real choice.

Though there is a slow move in the SJW direction which annoys me, but they are still fairly strong and direct.

holy cuck, Q&A tonight boys

>voted greens
Oh my m8 you fucked up and you fucked up bad.

You precisely voted in your ignorance for the same mold of useful idiots who are cheering on the destruction of Christian Europe.
Greens don't care about the environment, its virtue signalling and pigeon protesting, they don't have or research alternatives so they do nothing but obstruct business. If they were actually serious about protecting the environment they would campaign for Nuclear Power. You want to more sustainable and Eco-friendly power? Make it cheaper and more effective, free-market sorts it out for you.

No party is going to give you a decent internet. Labors actual physical rollout of the NBN was a joke, with isolated towns getting priority over metropolitan hubs, not to mention how shockingly expensive it was for technology already outdated.
Libs want to privatize it, but in the typical neo-cuck way where its free-market but some players are friendly with the ref so get a head-start.

Lol Eric is that you mate?

Agreed, leaving it to free enterprise would mean the standard of internet would be superior to what it now is with the NBN. The NBN is basically an Internet tax.

nay

I'll agree that going from isolated towns to metro is 'pants on head' retarded but how is FTTH outdated technology?

>Oh my m8 you fucked up and you fucked up bad.
I know. This was before I knew anything about the greens, and I thought they were still just a bunch of libertarian hippies who wanted to help the environment.

What are the best parties to vote for, based on what I've said? Or are they all just total dogshit? That's what I've been taking away from most discussions.

Dude, Telstra cable has been offering 100mbps for years. The NBN is promising 25mbps +.

4G internet can peak at 50mbps. You can currently get 50GB of 4G internet from Ovo for $59.95 per month.

5G internet is coming.

Did you that due to the NBN the government inflate the cost of radio spectrum, so that mobile internet has a bigger price hurdle?

Did you know that the NBN plans to dig up the copper cables that provide ADSL, so that Australians have no choice but to use NBN? This is fundamental to their plan, create a monopoly and jack up the prices in metro areas so that it costs the same for internet in remote areas as in the city.

ADSL2+ is outdated, sure, but it provided affordable and decent internet for some people. Destroying that capability is not a cost saving exercise, it's a monopoly creating exercise.

There have been court cases were providers such as TPG have wanted to install fibre in buildings but been prevented because the NBN is intended to be the legal monopoly.

The ALP were pissed off that Telstra were privatised, so the NBN was to be the new publicly owned socialist telco.

Do you realise, when Telstra had monopoly prior to privatisation, there were 3 ADSL speeds available, 128kbps, 256kbps and 512kbps. This was in a time when ADSL provided up to 8mbps. Telstra artificially limited the speeds.

Now look at NBN plans, it's the same shit. They artificially limit the speeds because it is a monopoly and they want absolute price control.

Yep I sure do remember ms valentine! i know her family. Pretty crazy stuff. I never met mr mencini.
Yeah the whole school is so funny. I try to tell people about it and they dont believe me. Try telling people about the TLA! every inch of those benches used to be covered in graffiti and gum

also the girls toilets were painted BLACK and maroon.. so derro

A lot of the right wing meme minor parties are non-cuck.
One nation, LDP, shooters and fishers.
Even Katters party is based for calling for a ban on muslim immigration.

I have NBN and honestly it's pretty shit. Don't know if I got the wrong plan (mum picked it and she's technologically illiterate so we probably have both the wrong provider and wrong plan) but it's a pain in the ass. When it's working it's quite good, I get d/l speed of up to 2.5mb/s and u/l speeds of around the same. But, Every couple of months it will be buggy as hell for around 2-3 weeks. It will disconnect at random intervals of about 10 - 60 minutes. The disconnects can last from between 30 seconds to 10 minutes. It says I'm still connected but my speed suddenly drops to 2-11mpbs and the net is unusable.

I fucking hate NBN.

fugg. you sound like an experienced long time IT guy.

If you were PM how would you handle the NBN? is there a pollie out there who's clued in and I should look into? what policies/key phrases should i google?

I wish to not drop out like 5-10 times a day while inside the city.

Slight correction.
Liberals and Nationals are different parties but they formed a coalition which stays in power.

One thing you have to realise is that, unless you live in a marginal seat, your lower house vote is unlikely to have any effect whatsoever on the outcome of the election.

In the Senate is is also pretty much a given that the ALP and the Liberals will take most of the seats and one or two per state will be left over for one of the minor parties. You can pick a nice minor party to vote for but it is unlikely that your pick is going to get up.

Basically you want to get a copy of the senate ballot paper online and then quickly skim the websites of each minor party.

The liberal democrats (LDP) are ok. But they are pro gay marriage which means a lot of right wing folks hate them. However, the LDP did put forth a glorious and excellent plan in the last parliament to balance the budget within one year by axing many government departments.

Most minor parties in Australia are pretty clueless about basic economic theory. Take a look at Xenophon, that fucker just wants handouts for South Australia. What a dumbshit. When you read these minor party polices you have to laugh at their bullshit because they frequently don't have a clue.

But don't vote for the greens, they are basically anti-human. In other words, they think the world would be better without humans. They want coal power shut down. They want socialism. They want the government to regulate every little detail of your life.

The ALP is just the parliamentary arm of the union extortion racket.

There are no pollies who are clued in. The answer is to get pollies out of the picture and let businesses cater to the demands of the market.

The government always gives back less than it takes.

>"Liberal" and "the Coalition" are the same party, they are right wing
>"Labor" are Left wing
You're a fucking retard. Both parties are centrist.

Those speeds are shit because we're using hybrid technology alongside the fibre. We're still using the copper wires because libs thought they could save money doing it.

If it was strictly fibre infrastructure like labor intended, we'd eclipse those speeds easily.

Thanks user, I'll do this and vote better next time.

>But they are pro gay marriage which means a lot of right wing folks hate them. However, the LDP did put forth a glorious and excellent plan in the last parliament to balance the budget within one year by axing many government departments.

They'll fix the economy? That's great!
Oh... Wait a minute. They think gays should be able to marry? Yeah nah fuck 'em and fuck the economy too.
>priorities

and chek'd

It's pointless to blame the Liberals for that, the ALP plan was not feasible. What should have happened was the government should have not gotten involved. If left to the free market, you would already have fibre to your house.

Both parties are central-left, but both drifting or in Labors case running to the left in terms of cultural marxist bullshit.

I went to an ALA event and met one of their candidates. Ended up referencing them first then putting down One Nation, Christian Democrats, Shooters and Fishers and a bunch of other small parties. Then Libs/Nats, Labor.

> Boats are irrelevant and are a minute % of total immigration/refuee numbers coming into Australia. It's just a scapegoat.

No they're not. The whole point of being so hard on the boats is because if we give one a free pass we'll open the flood gates and have a river of shit running straight to our front door.

There's highway construction north and south, and the place is growing pretty quick. Plenty of work.

I meant with other telcos now installing their own infrastructure at the same time.

Perhaps your right but we'll never know. Now we have some shit half baked network that delivers nowhere near the speeds initially projected and the stability of it is still shaky at best in many places.

Guess I'll have to look forward to a 5G connection.

>tfw hate Labor but had to vote Labor in the House because The Greens were getting dangerously close to winning the seat

Feels bad man.

My fibre isn't NBN co. I can get 100mbs if i want. I think it might even be 1gb now.

Who else /NickXenophon/ here?

Christ you're both fucking idiots, both the Libs and Labor are objectively right wing authoritarian parties, with Labor being somewhat more moderate than the Coalition.

Source: politicalcompass.org/aus2016

The Australian LDP isn't an SJW party as the US Libertarian Party that the US Libertarian Party and Movement is turning into.

Their only Senator- David Leyonheljm, launched a semi-based lawsuit under Australia's race hate law; Section 18C of the Racial Discrimination Act, which bans racial speech that offends or insults. A Newspaper called him an 'Angry white male', so he launched the case.
abc.net.au/news/2016-08-15/leyonhjelm-makes-human-rights-complaint-over-18c-white-male/7733950

Sure they are lolbertarians who want to legalise weed, but they aren't SJWs... yet.

Preferential voting mate as long as you put Greens last you don't have to put Labor first

Goddamn how many Australians actually know how preferential voting works?

>using political compass as a neutral source when the whole thing leans left

it's probably the least accurate political 'test' out there

>citing political compass
m8

Lads, got the call today, I'm going to be a PSO (assuming I get through training).

>inb4 wannabe cop
>inb4 get a real job

Political compass is baised as fuck. They think that the French Socialist party is right wing for fucks sack.

>Labor
>moderate

Moderate in what sense? Being corrupt cucks for violent foreign groups and cultural+economic marxism = moderate?

Pic Related: The Post

Nah mates, literally pushing cultural Marxism in the form of SafeSchools still means you're right wing

nice meme friend

I'm sorry you're a right-wing spastic.

Faggot, i'll punch you in the teeth if you ask for my myki

You wanna get a fine, m9?

PSOs don't do that you bloody fuckwit

AO's do that, they've got all day to be checking Mykis.

PSO's are about public safety but they do issue fines for behavioral offences.

Greens are the most cucked by a mile.

Liberals are cucked by big corporations. They get down and suck their dicks whenever they want something and dont even hide that they do it.
Here's their own supporters laughing at Turnbull saying they aren't runned by big business.
youtube.com/watch?v=aehmSxfyFlI&ab_channel=Qldaah

Labor are cucks in the same way the Greens are. They will say literally anything to get votes and they have Sam Dastyari who claims to be a refugee when he was just an immigrant and claims to be Muslim to get a few popularity points among leftist cucks when he is actually not muslim at all.

One Nation is the best party. Also, their policies aren't just "HURR FUCK MUSLIMS" they actually have a lot more good ones.

We can all agree that our metro is a piece of shit. Unless your a cuck or old indian man you shouldn't be fundung them by touching on with their shit oyster card ripoff.

That shit was forced on us, FORCED.

Just pay you fucking gronk

Pay for your ticket m8, don't be a spiggin hufter

Sarah Hamson Young just posted on Facebook that BASED Paulie wants to KILL MUSLIMS

Surely that's defamatory?

She did NOT say that, she was saying that about the people who've been e-mailing her.

>Dude, Telstra cable has been offering 100mbps for years.

telstra cable is basically ethernet.

> 4G internet can peak at 50mbps. You can currently get 50GB of 4G internet from Ovo for $59.95 per month.

that's slower than FTTP and the lucky people close to the node on FTTN.

> Did you know that the NBN plans to dig up the copper cables that provide ADSL, so that Australians have no choice but to use NBN?

for FTTP, not FTTN.

> This is fundamental to their plan, create a monopoly and jack up the prices in metro areas so that it costs the same for internet in remote areas as in the city.

they were a monopoly under labor, not under liberal.

> There have been court cases were providers such as TPG have wanted to install fibre in buildings but been prevented because the NBN is intended to be the legal monopoly.

they are allowed to now, but they have to provide wholesale access to other ISPs.

> Now look at NBN plans, it's the same shit. They artificially limit the speeds because it is a monopoly and they want absolute price control.

while there is a rather expensive wholesale price offered by the NBN, the retail price is driven by ISPs. NBN can't be a retailer.

NBN is a shit.

>If left to the free market, you would already have fibre to your house.

while the free market does exist to supply fibre to the home, the price of installation and the data across that connection is pretty expensive. it's basically a business connection.

Free market never gave me fucking shit.

R8 best party

australianmotoringenthusiastparty.org.au/

No.

filthy busrider
Mad Max is a national treasure and you are shitting on it

qanda tonight cunts

tbf I'd have a crack at his boipucci but he's actual devout and would probably behead me for being a raging faggot. :(

They're Libertarian, no shit they want gays to be married, the reasoning is the the government shouldn't dictate who a person should be with.

Lol cuck why u let ur mum decide go on whirlpool a

His dead body sooner rather than later hopefully

>the reasoning is the the government shouldn't dictate who a person should be with.
Allowing =/= dictating
I was 16 when we got it.

Was your willy circumcised at the time you got it?

Yes... The mean man came in when I was sleeping.
He then demanded I pay him for his 'services'.

>why is the 'far right' considered an issue but the far left is okay?
There's a Holocaust documentary or movie run on TV at least once a week. (of course they're anti-nazi)

Meanwhile if you mention the Holodomor or The Great Leap Forward to an Australian, you'll get a look of confusion - because it's literally never brought up.