Trump WILL use nukes. Are you still retarded enough to vote for him knowing that?

Trump WILL use nukes. Are you still retarded enough to vote for him knowing that?

Other urls found in this thread:

hitomi.la/reader/967960.html#19
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DUDE

Shut up, go suck Trudeau's cock.

What is MAD for 200

Is your time machine fueled by maple syrup? Is that what we've been doing wrong?
Hang on, I'm gonna go tell Hitler.

depends where

I really fucking hate Canadians.

WHY DIDN'T WE GO BACK TO WAR WITH YOU FUCKING LEAFS IM FUCKING TIRED OF IT

remember when Obama went Rouge and attacked Russian/Syrian forces?

remember when hillary said we need to bring super predators to heel?

remember when hillary got popped for colluding again sanders?

remember when the Clinton foundation took millions from our enemies?

>implying Trump cares about second-strike capability

He'll probably say some bullshit like, "We're gonna hit them so hard they won't have a chance to hit back."

Good, lets get this party started.

From hosting the Apprentice to thermonuclear warfare. Trump 2016

Am I the only one that notices that all anti Trump political cartoons try to depict him as a manlet? Every one i see tries to make Trump look like hes Danny Devito's size. Its like they truly wish he was shorter so they could hate him even more than they do.

Yeah, lets give it to sick woman who said she was "Short tempered"

Are you even more retarded NOT to and not want to see canada get turned into glass desert?

Reeeee fuck Canadians build second wall

Referee Australians shitpost more reeeeee

Trump is HITLER

Trump is a WARMONGER

Trump will cause WW3

Trump is EVIL

Trump is RACIST

Trump is HOMOPHOBIC

Trump is ISLAMOPHOBIC

Trump is gdfgshf

You know what faggot, just because of this post I'm going to vote for Trump. I hope he does use nukes and nukes fucking everything including your niggerloving ass

Fuck off leaf

yeah i hopes he nukes mecca

wud b cool

>worse than jews poster

Lol even though I side more with the LP I really want to vote Trump just for the sake of pissing off all the spics and SJW

wtf i love trump now

wtf I love trump now

>1 post by this id
>canadian

Hillary WILL start wars. Are you still retarded enough to vote for her knowing that?

any sources for those claims?

me no like god-emperor no more
me #CruzMissile

Remember when Clinton literally threatened War with Russia on her first day of presidency? This liberal bs of "OMG Trump and Nukes" gets me salty when Hillary and her neo-cons LITERALLY threaten war with other countries.

really makes you think

WHAT IS THE FUCKING POINT OF OWNING THE LARGEST AMOUNT OF NUKES IN THE WORLD AND NOT HAVING THE BALLS TO USE THEM. YOU EVER QUESTION WHY ISIS OR THESE FAGGOT WANNABE BOMBERS ARE CURRENTLY BLOWING UP TRASH CANS IN NEW YORK? BECAUSE AMERICA IS NOT FEARED. NOT. FEARED. WITH TRUMP IT WILL BE, AND IF YOU THINK THAT IS A BAD THING THEN YOU NEED TO GET YOUR HEAD CHECKED

Not

An

Argument

you realize its some american with a proxy right?

No he won't. If he won they'd never just let him use nukes freely for no reason.

The whole "Trump is a crazy person, you can't trust him because he'll end the world" meme is retarded. Not only has he never been accused of being crazy/mentally incompetent before this race, but he multiplied his inheritance by 100x by being a very god businessman (succeeding in a variety of unrelated sectors). On top of that, Trump isn't even too radical for most Republicans, but that's the narrative. People like Cruz don't support Trump, not because he's a radical, but because he is an outsider who won't necessarily be a team player for the party. Calling him a radical works to hurt his standing among the middle class. Cruz is by far more radical than Trump, but people seemed to get them reversed. I don't like Trump because he's too authoritarian, but calling him crazy or a radical just underscores how little you actually know.

>THE LARGEST AMOUNT OF NUKES IN THE WORLD

That's not US

We know, we just don't fucking care. Don't you get it? WE LOVE HABBENINGS.

desu we should use them more oftenly
there are some place we should've nuked a long time ago already. ex; black cube.

Why not?
as long as it happening, Trump Hillary Obama it doesn't matter

WEED

no u

Nah

We need to use nukes. We need to show the world we can wipe them out at any given time, so stop being assholes to us.

DUDE XBOX

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD

THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD

ttps://twitter.com/axryh/status/777751590140731392

THIS IS NOT A DRILL
THIS IS NOT A DRILL
THIS IS NOT A DRILL

IF THIS GOES VIRAL HILLARY CLINTON WON'T BE PRESIDENT

#FREEHAITI #WHERESTHEMONEY #BREAKTHEFOUNDATION #HAITIRISING

→ → →
→ → →
→ → →

→ → →
→ → →
→ → →

→ → →
→ → →
→ → →

→ → →
→ → →
→ → →

→ → →
→ → →
→ → →

→ → →
→ → →
→ → →

→ → →
→ → →
→ → →

→ → →
→ → →
→ → →

>we use nukes every day
>80s hippy mentality hipster leaf shitposting

Kim is a threat, trump isn't. Time to set you adrift.

At first glance, I thought this showed Trump nuking North Korea. Would solve a lot of problems.

Why does everyone get so buttblasted when Jong Un tests a nuke?

I mean I get that he's a crazy bastard and all that, but is it really such a surprise to anyone?

>Shut up, go suck your dog's cock.
ftfy

Leaf

I hope so.

I havent seen one of those big boys used ever in my life.

I think it's time we were reminded.

I dream of the day the middle east is nuked to hell

Good

Basically this. Namecalling works frighteningly well in American politics.

>Trump is gdfgshf
Where's the source, cocksucker?

good, I hope he nukes Mecca and blames it on the Jews. World peace would follow quickly behind.

>Trump WILL use nukes. Are you still retarded enough to vote for him knowing that?

He's a businessman, and nukes are bad for business.

Nuke the shitskins, race war now

replace with proven mentally unstable hillary...

nice try CTR

wtf i'm #mentallyHill now

that's truly not Charlie my friend

>implying the earth is round

sure

SAUCE?

North America is actually farther than in tha pic. Also, that doens't looks like Kim Jong Un.

I second this inquiry

Clinton is the one who wants the new cold war with Russia. Trump is the candidate of peace.

so close, so far.

kek

War is bad for real estate and tourism (Trump money) and good for the Military-Industrial complex (Not Trump money). Trump has no vested interest in war.

>2016
>Replying to obvious CTR shit

Come on guys, get it together

Sage

>shes warmonger for sure
here take a leak, kek

If any presidential candidate ruled out using nukes that would be the biggest risk to national security in yankland ever conceived.

Fuck Canada just can't stop the shilling today. CTR head office moved to canada for cheaper office rent or something?

wtf I love North Korea now.

OMG DAE DRUMPF STOOPIT?

GTFO with this faggotry.

how stupid do you actually have to be to believe this

this is 5th grade argument level
>I don't like him and I think he's stupid so clearly he's going to use nukes

so I'm just gonna humor you
Hillary is so sick and infirm she'll trip and fall and press the nuke button accidentally
how could you stupid rednecks be so irresponsible to vote for her???

Nothing wrong with nukes, modern ones aren't very messy. ISIS should have been destroyed with tactical nukes years ago.

The exact page.
hitomi.la/reader/967960.html#19

N-No! Not North Korea! Please don't nuke them, what will we ever do???

nukes don't scare me faggit. They will wipe the big cities where most of our problems reside

What? Trump is isolationist. While Hillary is a full on warmonger. Like honestly, Hillary was and is pro every single conflict going on right now.

And you want what exactly? Another proxy war with Russia?

Because the last ones went so fucking well.

So yeah I get this thread was some shitpost by a leaf but out of Trump and Hillary wouldn't Hillary be MUCH more likely to initiate a nuclear war?

What possible reason does Trump have? what is the liberal reasoning for this meme? Is it just because they are pretending hes hitler 2.0 and just wants everyone to die?

it mostly consists of logical fallacies saying "HURR IF HE CAN'T TAKE CRITICISM ON A DEBATE...YOU KNOW HE'S GONNA HIT THAT BUTTON"
ie, leftist bullshit

>proxy war

Hilldog threatened military engagement over that DNC hacker leak, and the suspect wasn't even proven to be associated with the Russian gov't

Whst about your leader?

Don't try to use facts and logic with these people.

I'll never stop being amazed at what a fucking cuck this guy is. And he's literally inviting himself to be fucking attacked.
>lol you said yourself you'd rather bomb your own country than attack another country, what are you gonna do, go back on your word and retaliate?

Trump WILL use nukes. Are you still retarded enough not to vote for him knowing that?

>Trump WILL use nukes. Are you still retarded enough to vote for him knowing that?

Fuck yes

every time