I see a lot of threads on China here, and faggots that are obsessed with the country...

I see a lot of threads on China here, and faggots that are obsessed with the country. Most of them seem to be started by a shitposting British ESL teacher in Shanghai that just moved to China and probably thinks its the greatest country in the world because he never got laid in his home country and is now fucking busted 28 year olds that no micodick'd chink would touch with a ten foot pole.

Anyway, I'm white and living in China and I'm in China now, at this moment, so ask me anything. I'll give you the real version of China from someone that's been living here for almost 4 years now.

Other urls found in this thread:

fool.com/investing/2016/09/18/how-will-bankruptcy-of-shipping-giant-hanjin-hit-r.aspx?source=yahoo-2-news&utm_campaign=article&utm_medium=feed&utm_source=yahoo-2-news&yptr=yahoo
reddit.com/r/ChinaJobs/comments/52dcqn/hiring_beijing_shanghai_best_learning_esl_teachers/
timbudongsagent.tumblr.com/post/122488261104/dont-be-a-fortnight
youtube.com/watch?v=Qt3YqLlK1Ug
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

rate 1-10 and why

So how's the Chinese economy these days?

Do chineses have good academic formation? I mean in general

Do you expect china to overcome america in the next 10-20 years?

Was communism in China really that bad?

Is there much police corruption? do you have to bribe police?

What is a jungle monkey doing in royal yerrow kingdom?

>and faggots that are obsessed with the country
America and Canada has huge Chinese diaspora. Go figure.

>I'm in China
>Cambodian flag

Have you seen Ten Years? Watch it and tell us what you think of it in regards to HK's democracy.

>living in China now
The angor wat says otherwise

chink bin the internet xD

op is arrest

Why do Chinese people like to destroy the earth with pollution?

Wow! 4 years, such a zhongguo tong! Please Caucasian Chinese friend, tell us more!

Because Western gov's moved all their factory work here for dirt cheap. It's not that Zhong's like to pollute, it's that money is their god and they'll die for him.
Also: mainland fag here, im using a VPN

oh rly?

how's the riot going then?

Not really. Police tend to leave foreigners alone. I was arrested once a few years back and held in a detention center. Had to sit on a chair for about 6 hours and wasn't allowed to move. My old boss came in with chicken and rice for the whole department and the mood changed instantly. Police chief took me into his office and gave me some cigarettes and then let me go half hour later.
Corruption normally comes from your every day business transaction, especially if they think you're naive. They'll slap fee's on whatever they can without reason or expect bribes to do their jobs properly.

...ah, well that I find believable.

Beijing is peaceful and clear on this beautiful autumn day. No problems that i know of. Two foreigners were attacked by a crazy local with a meat cleaver yesterday though.

What's the deal with eating cats and dogs then. They can't find any better meat?

most of the 'polluted Beijing' pictures you see aren't of pollution but dust and sand from the Gobi. Though their is a pollution problem it's been reducing at about 10% a year for the last two years.
Beijing's terrian is in a bowl shape and surrounded by mountains. So when we have high pressure non of the pollution and dust can escape. It's not like we all live between giant coal factories and radioactive swamps.

China belongs to the Chinese. Whaitu pigu get out REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

what the fuck were you arrested for and how were you not deported?

Are you some fucking retard that goes to sanlitun to get trashed or something?

I've spent a bunch of time living there as a white guy and never heard of any foreigner being arrested other than for selling drugs or pissing hot at a raid

Post everyday photos you took with your phone. I want to see the randomness.

No one eats cats. Dogs are eaten in a small part of the country because the people there believe it can help with your 'warm qi'. But most of the nonsense comes from people living in poverty during the great leap forward and finding ways to convince their kids to eat whatever they could get their hands on.
Dogs were domesticated as livestock for thousands of years but it stopped a long time ago. Many many people in the big cities have pet dogs and would not eat one at all. The reason it's such a meme is because it's easier for westerners to remember weird, obscure, useless bits of trivia about a country than it is to actually learn any real or less superficial facts.

God damnit, you apologist sack of shit.... did you live in beijing last winter? sure the media props it up but it is god damned unbearable to be outside in for more than an hour a day, especially if you want to run or bike

My suitcase still smells like that weird coal ash that you can only really smell for the first few days before your brain ignores it

China is okay actually. Especially in academic community, many people studied in the west and have western thinking. Not knowing the language is the biggest bitch.

The worlds sweatshop with the most overinflated ego. Its okay everything will move to Malaysia and then they can go back to being poor.

You've not been here long enough. Was arrested in 2012 for not having a copy of my passport on me at work. We were raided on suspicion of hiring illegal foreigners. One of our guys was on an L-visa and was taken immediately so they took all of us. When I didn't have my passport they asked for my apartment keys to retrieve it. I refuse because my scumbag flatmate used to leave his hash all over the apartment, so they arrested me. My boss arranged for the ex gf to grab my passport and bring it down to the station. They still kept me until they got their yoshinoya.

but in Beijing you can find restaurants that serve dog no problemo.

>It's not like we all live between giant coal factories and radioactive swamps.

I was actually seriously under the impression that you did... no joke. And quite frankly, I still don't believe you.

Like i said, pollution does occur, but it's not as bad as it is in everyone's heads. It was about 50 days total last year. Which was way better than it had been previously. This year has been great. You can check greenpeace for the facts.

Subhumans that'll be genocided by the japanese once the west isn't here to stop rightful slaughter of the filth.

what about all the videos I've seen that show Chinese people shitting all over the place in public, like in malls and subways.

yes, you can FIND them. But you have to know where to look. It's not readily available wherever you are. Sweet and sour bear is also increasingly harder to get hold of these days :(

you really drank the god damned jiu .... Living in china gets old pretty quickly. Even with more money than you can spend the whole place just has this awful fatalist attitude and nong-ish ignorance that is like a virus

essentially the entire population has high functioning autism

the whole 哇,你的中文非常好,你很帅 etc. shit gets old after a year, and the cheap price cost of living is marginal compared to the inconveniences and monitoring

I hope you dont use tantan like a laoloser, because that thing tracks your every step

Do you have a Cred Forums pass?

All the Chinese at my uni are all completely unaware of Chinese culture, they do nothing but play league of legends and watch anime. They never even celebrate the Chinese new year. Are the kids in China today completely uncultured, or is it just the type who come to America are?

Overpopulated shithole that has historically been the inventor of, but the worst at utilizing, military technologies.

Also it's full of dirty commies, and if you live there you're a dirty commie.

I heard that public defecation is a serious problem in China.

fool.com/investing/2016/09/18/how-will-bankruptcy-of-shipping-giant-hanjin-hit-r.aspx?source=yahoo-2-news&utm_campaign=article&utm_medium=feed&utm_source=yahoo-2-news&yptr=yahoo

Companies fighting over Hanjin capital is going to fuck over the Retailers this holiday season.

China's economy has been slowly imploding over the last 5 years or so, they built a somewhat stable middle class but they aren't spending money like the government wants. Instead they buy land in Canada, Bitcoin or even Gold.

Bananas (westernized Chinese) aren't Chinese

You don't have to fuckign look for it.... Can you not fucking read? go to twenty random meat and fish places and a handful always have dog.

I imagine you just look for jirou or niurou wherever your dumbass eats.

god damned your ignorance is pissing me off.... what do you even do in BJ besides suck CCP dick?? Manager? Consultant? Token foreign fucktard?

It really isn't that big of an issue, especially if you are on cities.

View from my office right now. Out of focus because i had to lean out of the window lol.

Actually if you are in large cities it's harder to find. Especially Beijing.

Rural areas though there are plenty, but it really depends on where you are.

So it really depends.

I have a latina girlfriend, no rainy for me.

How is it daytime when it's currently night time?

That part is actually true. It's more old people letting their nong grandkids shit and piss wherever they please, but the odd out of town nong will shit in the street too. It's also true the the cows in India have a better idea of how to navigate a street and cross the road than most locals.

you must work at a school is you ever dealt with passport raids....

my only interaction with jiancha was trying to tell them the make and model of a SUV that struck and killed some dude on a diandong scooter... but the dumbasses couldn't be fucking bothered to pull security footage from the bank and concluded that the victim was drunk and it was his fault

Really sounds like you are a teacher that got stuck with a Chinese girlfriend and have just decided to pretend China is awesome and ignore the horrific quality of life

These are definitely not university professors, kek. There is this term “nong”, it apparently describes a countryside peasant who moved to the city and does not behave well. On the other hand Chinese have this don’t give a fuck attitude, they can sing, dance in public etc. Downside is that most people ignore people doing embarrassing shit in public, like shitting or shouting in their phones.

why, yes. otherwise I cannot see captcha

American education everyone.

I lived in Beijing... I saw dog on menus all the fucking time. Its not hard to find at all, its just that most people only go to duck, noodle, korean, and dumpling shops. Go to a handful of id-range meat rice and veggie places and youll see it often enough

ROFL!!!!

>jiancha
My experience with the checks?

???

But China really isn't that bad. It has the oriels of a developing country, but it's a 6/10 life. Not awesome, not bad.

t. Worked there for around 5 years

comfy desu

Plz no bully

Did you go before, or after the olympics?

Because that matters a lot.

Fuck you, you're retarded

I'd shit in the street before I had to use a hutong community bathroom again.... the body freezer at the coroners office smells better than most of those

in BJ you might see a kid being held over a trashcan to shit from time to time but compared to the spitting, bumping, and line jumping its a non-issue

>2012
>Past Tense.

Have already said that I have a latina girlfriend. Life here isn't horrific quality if you're not a manchild and know how to take care of yourself. I spend my free time travelling, camping, socializing and pursuing my interests whilst enjoying a great salary and low cost of living. Chinese folk tend to leave one another alone and mind their own business. It's an easy life for a man.
And no, not a teacher. I managed a recruitment agency for two years. Now I write and develop courses, curriculum material and training material for start up schools that haven't got a clue what they're doing (still recruit on the side too). Sounds like you're a bit of a Fortnight Frank to me.

China's economy with much of the world is based on trade with the US

CHING CHING CHONG DING DONG DONG ME EAT DOG CHING CHINKY CHONG

And you're a nigger!!

>latina girlfriend
wait, are you ethnic bulgar who lived in china, a chinaman using a bulgarian vpn, if so how did you find a latin woman?

American Education 2: Watching the Electric Jewgaloo.

>I'm in China now
>flag

No I'm British. I use the Bulgarian server for Astrill because all of the other ones have been blocked by Mook. I met my gf here in the city when she was studying. She graduated and now we both live together and work here.

BRB, cigarette break

Most people who are in China have to use a VPN to post on Cred Forums

both

So basically you arent a teacher instead you're the piece of shit that recruits and underemployees bright-eyed american tim budongs that get burnt out and turned into alcoholics and/or get fucked over by some bitch and stuck there

scumbag

50 days? How's about zero days. What the fuck?

That's like saying you only molested 50 children instead of the 100 you molested two years ago. Pretty sure any days with high levels of air pollution is pretty bad.

Actually took a dump in Beijing public toilet after I got shits from badly handled food.

Food safety is a big issue. In Beijing I got shits on several occasions and I was not even having some rubbish street food.

Did a chink rape you or something over there? Holy shit. Don't know how you can get so bootyblasted over China

On most vpn Cred Forums is banned already though.. so unless you have private vpn 4chinz is pretty much read-only mode (with exception of retards that give that jap money for a pass)

What's this about nongs and public shitting? I have some direct family knowledge that the farmers in the rural areas (During the Cultural Revolution) actually took shits in the loo. The public shitting thing is a new phenomenon for my family and these modern Chinese resemble nothing like the historical Chinese that I'm used to and hear stories about.

reddit.com/r/ChinaJobs/comments/52dcqn/hiring_beijing_shanghai_best_learning_esl_teachers/

I've been considering applying for this. Any advice?

Fuking shaokao and jianbing and baozi + tsingtao = pants shitting

>both

You lie. Dog meat shops were almost gone after

Think hard. Do you know how to speak chink? No? Don't

>flag is from a Chink puppet state

Come on. Last year I went to this restaurant near Tsinghua and they had dog meat on the menu.

pretty much ... the girls are all insane and even if you can handle the language and live there well the place is just soulless. I love it, but the idea of spending my life there or raising a kid there or having to deal with some chinese family is terrifying.

I have no patience for apologists especially for the whole english/SAT/ education community

I mean for christ sake they threw out the NYT and CNN journalists last year. Its a sweet place to check out, the foods awesome, getting laid is easy, but the longterm outlook there is no bueno

At the end of the day I end up defending china all the time in my home country, but listening to someone say the pollution isnt that bad in Beijing just makes me wanna kick them if the balls

Across from Lotus market? LMBO

Yes, that’s right, across Our Lotus. I think it’s the same building that has Starbucks, or the one next to it.

Email them and ask as many questions as you can. Make sure contracts are signed before you leave and that you can arrange your visa from where you are, not once you arrive.
I applied to a similar job post to get my first position in China and I haven't looked back since. Ignore the naysayers that are afraid to leave their comfort bubbles. It does take a real man to live without the safety net of mummy wummy though.

>At the end of the day I end up defending china all the time in my home country

fucking whitey and your white guilt /s

t. American, Ethnic Chinese

There was a really good screen cap I saw once of someone that was in the Metalworks business and over in China. If anyone has that, it's very relevant.

Chinese business practices are awful.

2nd floor right? Also those Kim Jung Un run shitholes serve it among others

Tfw chinese student in US
I forget all the Chinese Festival date including chinese new year if my parent don't send me whatsapp message to remain me.

Got a feeling this CCJ post was about you

Yes. Oh I heard about NK restaurants, but I never wanted to spend my money there, cuz I know they’ll end up being spent on a new iPhone for one of Phat Kim’s sluts.

I read it on /k/, holy shit was it bizarre. Basically doing business in China is a nightmare for small to medium sized businesses.

>self hating Chinese
How original

>long term outlook is no bueno
Eh, that's where I disagree. Not everyone has to emulate the western model in order to become successful.

Well if your ethnic chinese then you dont hear the dumbass shit that white people say about China when you arent around... e.g. Chinas gonna unexpectedly bomb washington DC

Please don't china sucks, am chinese.

CHINK IN BIN

>but listening to someone say the pollution isnt that bad in Beijing just makes me wanna kick them if the balls

It's not as bad as most Amerifats believe though. I big part of my job in 2013 was helping you tards adjust to life without uncle Sam holding your entitled hands. You wouldn't believe the amount of Meiguoren that were shocked that there weren't redguards on every corner abducting Americans for state secrets and that there weren't special screens to make us all think it was sunny through the smog. You all believe way too much shit you read on crappy websites or watch on your diluted as fuck 'news' shows.

Afraid of being cucked?

Oh my god.... you write this awful fucking tumblr dont you.

jesus christ you just keep getting worse and worse

and stop trying to make "fortnight" a thing... its not even punny like laowinner or tim budong its just fucking gay, british, and stupid

Yeah, that’s retarded. Half of Chinese celebs and party animals fly their wives to give birth on US soil so that their kids become american citizens. Why would they bomb their retirement plan?

What are you talking about my nigger, China sucks and I am in USA now idc if you fyck chinese bitches.

Should I move to China? I know a guy who will give me a job in the scrap metal (supposedly very lucrative over there) business. Up in the north east in one of the lesser known cities.

Sure it isnt... and america is more black, stupid, and homeless than chinese think it is, and britian is more uppity and muslim

no countrys general population has a perfect idea of a complete different countrys, but if you wanna go that route you should talk about how the yuan is essentially the #2 currency etc.

And if you think foreigners arent monitored you are fuckign retarded. Sure they dont give a shit about you because you are in education and have no technical skills or training, or valuable information. But i gurantee you if you started calling for democracy on wechat moments you would receive a friendly knock pretty god damned wuickly

Was on CCJ1 about two years ago. Same place those other terms came from. For real though, some major butthurt on your end. What did China do to you?

Why on earth would any Cred Forumstard call for democracy? China is great, the worst thing that could happen here is that it becomes any more like the shitty cucked west. If you want to start a crusade you might want to start at home Jamal.

>on wechat

I hate the fucking wechat. I understand its value as a social network, but oh my god why do people insist on using it instead of person–to–person SMS? Like, for $1 worth you can send more that 60 text messages. And it’s not like $1 is huge money in China. But no, WeChat is free, must use WeChat. Thanks g-d more and more people have iPhone so I can use “free” iMessages with them.

I really enjoy China, but I see it for what it is, a cheap tasty house of cards, you are just full of shit with most these answers and seem to have rose colored glasses on after specifically saying you dont...

Also you recruit teachers and write that dumbass tumblr you posted a link to

At the end of the day its a filthy country with people that cheered on 9/11, I learned the language, worked for a huge company there, tasted the local pussy... but its just not what you are cracking it up to be

I mean you got arrested for not carrying ID and have to circumvent the GFW to even post here yet you say your have more freedomz than at home -- get real

How many women have you fucked

>people that cheered on 9/11

really?

>now fucking busted 28 year olds that no micodick'd chink would touch with a ten foot pole.

i am in china too and i see this all the time. there is a definite group of guys who have came to china and settle for the first gook that squints their eyes at them. it seems to be that the guy ends up with some girl he works with and becomes his de facto mother, running errands, doing laundry and so on.

it is true that the pool of over 25 yo women is not the greatest, but that pool does seem to include a lot of women who can speak english and have either studied abroad or have previously had other white boyfriends. as if they have taken the white pill and won't go back to the rice.

saying that though, if you aren't hooking up with FuErDai girls, then the best option medium to long term is these girls who studied abroad. they can speak english, have some idea of the world and there is no great culture clash. you just need to find one who looks good.

after a while of seeing 22 year old chinese girls who can't speak english it becomes a bit stale. you really need to be able to speak to someone to connect.

>people that cheered 9/11

What?

I never saw or heard that in my five years. Even my older relatives view it as a tragedy

I've heard that Chinese culture is accustomed to government involvement in the family life (and that it's expected or something), and that most Chinese don't even feel controlled by the government. Is the state in the country really as all totalitarian or whatever as western media makes it seem?

I've also heard that the PRC party knows that the people will rebel and remove them from power if they aren't effective rulers (Mandate of Heaven precedent of Chinese history). What's something that would tick off the average Chinese person so much that they'd riot?

How's the food?

China was good to me... I knew the putonghua and had a great job so the food was good, living was cheap, pussy was thrown at me and life was easy

but its a shitty place to stay... youll never be chinese no matter how high your HSK level is... youre always gonna be stared at on the ditie, youll never have freedom of speech, and youll always be one diplomatic mistep away from losing literally everything

These are people that cheered on 9/11, WWIII isnt gonna start soon, but I wouldn't wanna live there. Even when you speak bucuo and have a great salary you will always be treated like a child and handled with excessive care and caution. People either think you are a retard or a spy. It gets old

>P-p-please don't h-h-have a different opinion and experience to me on the internet.
>Muh 9/11 and 6 gorilian americans.
>I did eat Rainy Manjaw's bush though, s-s-swear.
>I h-h-hate recruiters, one cheated me so badly i have to pretend i work for a big company.
>p-p-please no one like china. That'll show them
You're an embarrassment.

I really haven't seen anyone cheer 9/11

Are you really sure though? Even if they did, they are likely mudslimes.

Is this copypasta true?

>you'll never be chinese
Why do so many people say or even care about this? I can take care of myself, I speak the language, I mind my own business and don't kid myself into thinking that I'm going to start a political revolution any time soon (LMBO).
I don't know who 'these people that cheered on 9/11' are (and don't care either). WW3 is a fucking meme, never going to happen.

hahaha alright man... unlike you I'm not retarded enough to post my job on Cred Forums (or to write/publish a fucking tumblr)

but good luck with BJ, I hope you get a chance to enjoy raising a family in Beijing... let me know how your children turn out and get back to me

BTW does you or your latina wife speak zhongwenz?

That's the one! Thanks ruskie.

Yes, but the friend went through all of this trouble because they were paying too low to begin with. Remember, the way you get conned is by believing an offer that is too good to be true. I posted earlier that corruption happens at all levels and people here cut corners unless you pay and supervise them properly. If you can handle a nong, don't do business in China.

Thanks, didn't know that it was desired by someone.

Shay-Shay, Tim

>implying anyone gives a shit about your Tier 88 job at Happy Giraffe English School and Timsights about Chinar after four whole years

Pls Tim no

How do you survive man eating escalators and elevators?

youtube.com/watch?v=Qt3YqLlK1Ug

but more recently this whole south china se shit has seen anti-american sentiment quietly but rapidly growing... and op can forget about telling them hes a limey because in China white = american and black = african

OP, how much do you think your employment contract is really worth if you scratch the wrong guys audi with your piece of shit bicycle?

ding ding ding... we have a winner

Your use of LMBO is cringy

I like better

Hi Jared Zhonguotong. Thanks for joining us. How's Hutong Hipster Herbert doing?

Are you that obnoxious faggot that usually starts the China generals in /trv/? That Eurasian Brit that claims to travel from city to city in china living out of hostels while doing "IT work" remotely?

kek

>1 post by this ID

Obviously everything I've said in this thread contradicts that deduction, Sherlock. But fuck it, sure, that's me. I'm someone posting on Cred Forums about China so I must be the same person.
If this board went 48 hours without Americans posting it would be incredible.

On that note ladies and gentleman, I'm out of here. OP had a good idea with this thread but dumbass yanks have let it down.
I'll post again same time tomorrow.

I'm back. I assumed this thread would get no attention after waiting about 5 minutes and there were only 2 replies.

So what do you chuckle fucks want to know

God damnit dude just stop. Don't you realize that you have become what you used to laugh at?

You are the worst of the worst... you recruit ESL ppl.... I've seen the wechat groups you fuckers operate in "can anyone teach in this place for 15000 (really 2000) rmb/month" ... you are no better than the fuckers recruiting russian karaoke girls... the only difference is the russian karaoke girls know that they will get fucked in the ass

Does your wife even speak chinese? do you think its fair to her to live there?

pol pot

Because America is the best. I’m not surprised you prefer China over Britain though. I’ve lived in all three so I think I can judge.

Kill yourself you kalegeri mutt.

Don't come back.

>jew goes to china to make some shekels
>gets jewed in return
Laowai ESL agents don't make a dime.

I know inbred wigger fucks that try to do it, but they probably don't make more than 10k rmbi a month. You can't out-chink a chink at their own jobs, silly laowai.

>recruiting russian karaoke girls

I’m subscribed to this group on WeChat for foreign students and one guy does exactly that, lol.

So, which city are you in?

I lived there about 3 years ago, how bad is the air pollution now?

To be honest though, you only need to go as far as the expat forum to find out about this or that school / recruiter. Old-timer teachers are very blunt in that respect. I quite often see on the expat forum a job posting followed by trashing reviews.

are you a 白色的人 in China? Student or something?

Depends on who you trust. In iOS 10 apple added current AQI (Air Quality Index) in Maps, mine shows 51 (yellow). It’s just one number though, I think it’s somehow combined measure of PM2.5, PM10, sulphur dioxide and other pollutants.

Your reading comprehension sucks. I might my lady here in China. She speaks the language and we also speak one anothers.
You have no clue about recruitment, which is probably why you got stung. You can keep bringing the hate Tim but it won't make your time in china hurt any less.

Someone uploaded it already, but also try this book too:
"Poorly Made in China: An Insider's Account of the Tactics Behind China's Production Game"

Its dated but the same applies

>白色的人

White person? Jews and Russians are white so yes. Yes, I’m a postdoc at teh university.

I actually hear the bombing and attacks shit more from "Chinese """""patriots"""""" while white people admire China as the new Super Japan of the 80s while contemplating that "we should just convert to a communist economy, the Chinese got that stuff figured out, look at how wealthy they are."

Commie "spontaneous protests/flashmob" at the USembassy for the bombing of the Chinese embassy in Belgrade. I don't think they pull that shit off anymore but it was present in the early 2000s

Chyna

Bullshit, paying more means they see you as a retarded idiotic naive Westerner ripe for the raping. I've seen even more super-Jewry from FOB Chinese than what I'm used to for decades.

you should be out laying some wood on some beijing forrestry hoes right now. dont shit where you eat tho (guessing THU or PKU) --- are you one of those shwarzman or yenching fags?

Jesus Christ I was on your side until this

Go suck some more chinese dick

I thought you got afraid of being doxxed and left already? I wasn't stung in China, in fact I'll be headed back in teh summer, lemme know if you wanna meet up in Shanghai so I can smash a mixed drink with fake alcohol over your head

I'm white and I just got to South Korea.

I didn't expect Asia to be so Asian. Walked around for a day and instantly my previous notions of "ASIA WILL DOMINATE THE 21ST CENTURY" disappeared.

It was at this point that OP revealed that his faggotry was terminal.
I'm out of this thread before I catch whatever mental HIV you suffer from, you snaggle-toothed britcuck fuckwit.

God I hope you fucking let that shit sink into you and realize how much backwards shit is in the culture. You can safely admire the nice parts of various Asian cultures from the safety of the country you're from because you're selectively seeing the best parts of it in practice.

Haha what the fuck did you expect dude

Your posts after a few years should be amusing

When you're around white people who have insane yellow fever all the time you tend to want to tear their heads off and shovel Chinese soil down their throats until they ask for breathable air again.

Guess my fucking ethnicity.

China will grow larger

HOLIDAY CAMBODIA

>Are you some fucking retard that goes to sanlitun to get trashed or something?
Who the fuck doesn't do that?

adults

kek

Jews aren't white.

>there weren't redguards on every corner abducting Americans for state secrets and that there weren't special screens to make us all think it was sunny through the smog.

During the olympics, French journalists showed in hidden camera how the red guards were on their steps all day long, allowing them to do this and not that, and every person interviewed was told what to say by strange "civilians" appearing magically over their shoulders...
Literally North Korea tier.
You're just blind dude. Or brainwashed...

China is the most overrated country. This country is just shit and will never be a contestant of the West.

>second largest economy on earth
>one of the richest developing countries, red-pilled in government policy and actually doing the things trump only promises he'll do if he gets elected.
>b-but it's not relevant ITS SHIT HOW CAN ANY NON-WESTERN COUNTRY BE SUCCESSFUL REEEEE

lol

are you the french guy from the china thread yesterday? the one in chongqing?

No. I never went to China, dieu m'en préserve.