Daily reminder that poor people that vote for Trump are betraying their economic interests

Daily reminder that poor people that vote for Trump are betraying their economic interests.

Clinton will revitalize the American dream. For all people.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AnpTWKKWQ1o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thank you for Correcting the Record!

Hillarys the only racist candidate, why is Cred Forums wanting her to lose???
#shill4hill #queenslaay

Hue, hue, hue

Mods are determining whether they'll go through with it as we speak, fuck trump and fuck canada

>Hillarys the only racist candidate
Hillary is white so to an extent it's expected. However, Trump goes above and beyond casual racism.

>Clinton will revitalize the American dream. For all people.
How exactly?

Funding education, healthcare, and supporting affordable housing policies.

>White's are expected to be racist

THAT IS RACIST

$1.00 has been deposited in to your account!

Trump is busy teaching baron 7D chess, race is insignificant to him hence why he openly says "offensive" shit. Doesn't mean anything to him so why should it to other people

>Implying you can be racist against whites

Oh yeah, I forgot how well paying industrial and trade jobs were so terrible for the lower class.

wtf im with her now

Hillary will go bill gates on us and use "healthcare" for population control. Aka ruining the dynamism in the economy. Should be fun to see how many more of my friends I've known in life commit suicide in 8 more years of commy

This. Cred Forums is just filled with reactionary idiots

Pretty groovy eh

>left
mexico
>right
USA

literally nothing different

RACIST

thise things are already funded, faggot, and they still suck
try again

Nope, the middle is both bernie AND hillary

>Drumpsters actually believe Trump planned this
The media has been shilling for Trump 24/7, he'd be nothing without their unbased attacks on Hillary.

Left side is Mexico and right side is America
Border wall is in between

wtf i love Clinton now

>more gibsmedats
>the american dream
pick one, commie.

Guess why they suck? I'll give you a hint; they use an elephant as a political symbol.

>$0.99 processing fees

Kek confirms !

I mean she is living the American dream, women can be president too! But I mean she will let her male advisors run it/ Tim kaine when she passes

obama has been using the elephant for the past 8 years hm?
please, try to shift the blame further, i look forward to this

Just like Obama did, amirite?

Shills need to suicide.

Lol every rechubblican I've ever met was fat, maybe that's why

>89444444

Obama has been stonewalled by racist republicans for the past 8 years. Once Hillary gets a supermajority in the senate and supreme court she will legalize up to 30 million undocumented Americans and ensure democratic majorities for the next 100 years.

WHO DARES TO QUESTION ME, FAGGOTS

Fuck

Daily reminder to check'em

ha

Yeah we fucked upWill still shill 4 hill

>we're doing it for the lulz, not the shekels
Faggot

That's only .73 cents you fucking leaf

>stonewalled

senpai, obama and the democrats had complete control of the house and senate for damn near 6 years and all that time was spent on the complete disaster that is "Affordable Healthcare"

Obama care was a good idea, however it was perverted by republicans in congress. They did everything they could to undermine it.

There is more value to life then the purely economical you must value your people and their descendants above all else

>err its the rupublicans
>errr its the congress
>errr its still bush's fault
you're terrible at this whole correcting thing

There is more value to life beyond economical interest you must value your people and their descendants and resigning them to a fate where they must live with barbarous filth doesn't seem like a good choice

Nice one user! If she wins, Nov. 9 she'll go back to backroom deals and not giving a shit about the vast majority of us. It's cute that you have this much faith still.

>For all people.
This is code for "fuck the working classes". Hillary's policies are an unmitigated disaster for people already living and working in America, she has advocated absolutely nothing that will help the citizens of America who already pay their taxes and try to get by.

What it will help is non-Americans and extremely wealthy corporations who benefit from the influx of cheap labor. Just like all globalist shills Hillary is looking out for the corporate elite and disguising it as altruism toward the tired, the poor, the hungry etc.

America needs skill workers, not masses of unskilled laborers. America needs secure borders in this age of terrorism and radicalized immigrants. Hillary has utter disdain for the safety and concerns of the American people. She considers only what the wealthy elite want and signalling her own virtue and the virtue of America, regardless of what benefit it actually gives its people.

Again and again with the left you see this tendency to completely ignore huge swathes of the country, to demonize them and call them evil, and putting the interests of foreigners above their own countrymen. What else can you call such people but traitors?

>Republicans ACTUALLY believe this.

Prove him wrong

Thank you for correcting the record

Yeah let me prove Hillary doesn't take brides. Good one pal. You can't prove a negative.

BWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

By being bought and paid for by the big banks

By being totally controlled by mega corporations

By being a puppet slave to foreign donors

Op you are a huge fucking idiot.

Daaaaank gif dude

Bullshit. You could point out that she's never taken bribes or done other shady shit before. Except you couldn't because she totally has.

jahans is red pilled
kill yourself for slandering his image with your cuckory

Jahans is a good, albeit misguided person. Stop trying to smear him.

Have a reply and some extra shekels so you dont get hungry today.

I'm poor and not selfish enough to betray my country's interests so I can get hand me outs and charity money.
t. $500 to my name.

I don't have to worry about starving, Hillary provides enough energy for all her supporters! She is the high energy candidate!

James is that you bro?

You CAN vote against your interests. Just bee aware that you ARE.

jahans wants to kill his father so he can be free to NEET
will to power brah

>using trump's statements against his own supporters
>not making your own memes
you people are horrable

Trump 2016

see Trump is the perfect balance. Free will to choose between shithole mexico and rad cool AMerica

I'm happy to, only reason I'm poor is because I'm lazy and deserve to be. I'm not going to bring the rest of the country down with me because of my faults.

Most leftist memes come from people who have jobs creating them, in the form of political cartoons. They make money off of what you do for free. SAD!

>re betraying their economic interests.
your a dorable

Oh, and PS,
fixing the country up is in the country's interest, which makes it MY interest.
Even if I get hit by it a bit making my country a bit better is better than getting free loser money.

You know she wants sand niggers here right

bernie clinton and trump are literally the three stooges. theres no right choice there

Yee duuude. Just chillin oouuuuut...
youtube.com/watch?v=AnpTWKKWQ1o

Town on the left looks like a faggy weak place for cucks.
I'd rather spend my big bucks from CHEMCORP to shoot some ducks.

>the media is and has always been pro Trump
You're really on the ropes to start trying to pull that one CTR.

No one cares you racist prick

you ain't gon do shit