Current Poll Highlights

JUST

FUCK

MY

People don't want a potentially brain damaged president.

If the Media hadn't run such an obvious propaganda against Trump, he would lead by a lot more.

Here's another interesting poll.

Polls matter?

Never, but the canadian gnocide will matter. Their entire population lives within a 100 miles of the U.S. border. A day will come where we slaughter them. No fucking mercy.

>no Jeb!
fake

Now post the one that breaks it down by income.

Careful, CTR

(former Bernie Bro here)

you know, when *we* pointed out "low information voters" ... I mean, *we* got accused of racism by you guys.

You're not being racist, are you? you know. by talking about the low education of so many of your opponent's supporters.

incidentally. OG Hillary supporters, are *also* low information voters, so, careful about throwing stones in glass houses.

Too bad worthless degrees from drooling retards like gender studies counts as a college grad.

Low information voters was a completely made up bullshit term by butthurt berniefags who were getting blown the fuck out. Educated people have ALWAYS supported Hillary, period.

Education is not synonymous with intelligence, I've been to university and its full of brainwashed cucks who feel they have to be leftist rather than form their own opinions, look at brexit higher educated people supported the EU and the longer time goes on the clearer it was that leaving was the best decision

>I've been to university

No you haven't fuck off.

Just stop Leaf, you're embarrassing yourself.

> education is not synonymous with intelligence

I ditched class in college to go skate and got a 2.3 GPA. I didn't take my SATs

I got a full ride scholarship for my first year of college including meals and housing.

I got a lousy associates degree in music from a dead end community college.

I have a six figure job in the data sciences.

Why are Canadians such faggots

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

Found it.

It's the liberal bias kids leave college with that contributes to this, not entirely because they are 'smart'.

how did you get into data sciences? What were your first jobs to get on that track?

Noice

more like Cred Forums highlights

SHART

Ripping on Trump voters, I guess you learned that from Hillary.

Whites with college degrees are concentrated in blue states, so their effect is not strongly felt.

It's so cute you DrumpfTards think Drumpf can win. If by some miracle he gets more votes in swing states, the results will be simply changed.

You have zero chance. Now that's the ultimate red pill you bitches can swallow now, or have rammed down your throat later.

do you like the taste of nigger cum in yourn mouth?

People brainwashed by liberal institutions vote hillary.

I'm shocked.

So you are saying that you are pro election theft as long as you get your way? Color me surprised the left has a double standard.

>So you are saying that you are pro election theft as long as you get your way?

Of couse, only a cuck would be against. When you know you are right and the enemy is wrong, you do whatever it takes.

I promise you, that's as far as you Drumpf supporting nazis are going to get. This is the beginning of the end foe Donald.

Even rigging the polls cant fix it. What will they do next?

>We have taken steps to ensure greater accuracy of our sample audience and there for accuracy of these polls. So we hired 50 illegal Mexican migrants to vote in all the polls as many times as they can.

WHY IS IT ALWAYS A LEAF POSTING THIS IMAGE EVERY SINGLE TIME

t. Roleplayer

Hello Nazi!

wasn't me this time

WHEN ARE THE RCP AVERAGES UPDATED?!

So the "college grad or up" earn less than $35k. They should stop getting student loans for gender issues, social justice degree or psychology

>Muh liberal arts degree

Well thats interesting isn't it.
Education isn't the best predictor of intelligence, but income sure is.

And guess what. Middle class people are sick as fuck of paying for the lower class, and the lower class aren't giving up their gibs.

And the upper tier? Haha they don't want to give up the unfair disadvantage. They're happy to "compete" with H1b visa recipients.

Drumpf and Hillary are tied in the higher income brackets.

Dont forget that >75k includes >250k which is a much smaller percentage of actual people.

The real win is in the lower class, which is the entire purpose of continuing to import low education 3rd worlders. Look at the real numbers of people sub $35k and $35-75k.

The point of your post was to imply that Trump supporters are smarter because they are higher earners.

That's not true, Hillary has the same level of support in the highest brackets, despite the fact that her tax plan will affect those people more.

YOU MANIACS! YOU BLEW IT UP!

No it wasn't at all, sorry if that wasn't clear.
My point was that the middle class is more intelligent than the lower class and you can tell this from their higher income.

They realise they will benefit, and all americans will benefit, from Trumps plans.

The lower class are either too stupid to understand that they will benefit from work or believe the media rhetoric.

In contrast with the education polls, which don't include income.

If you compounded income and education you'd see the low income, low education people voting for Hillary, and the high income, high education people voting for Hillary. Everyone around in the middle ("normal people") vote for Trump.

Conversely, and perhaps perversely, high "education", low income people would also be voting for Hillary. Because, ahah, ironically, they're not smart enough to understand.

Also, as far as Hillarys tax plan, the point is they're happy to "pay" (I use the term loosely) more tax if it means they don't need to compete.

Lower taxes and regulations are worse for big business owners, more competition.

>the middle class is more intelligent than the lower class

Yes but the upper class is more intelligent than the middle class.

Hillarys support from under 35k comes from black people and Mexicans plus sjws and other retards who got liberal arts degrees. Aka people who need dem programs

Why do people respond to the education meme

fuckin leaves

Yeah, but unless you're in that upper class, you shouldn't vote for Hillary.

Poor people are stupid for not voting Trump. His policies will help them.

Upper class people would be stupid to vote for him. I'm talking the super rich, people that own businesses, multiple real estate portfolios etc. His actions will narrow the wealth gap. Which is good for everyone except people at the extreme positive end.

Now, with that in mind, the massive wealth inequality can only be sustained for so long.. so arguably even if you're very wealthy and voting in what you perceive are your own best interests you're still wrong. Wider the wealth gap goes the more likely the entire economy will collapse.

Rather than - I want to be richer than 25% of people for the rest of my life, you're voting for being in the 1% for a few years, then everyone being ruined.

I guess that's supposed to happen to a presidential nominee who starts attacking cartoon frog.

So all the unemployed losers with womens studies degrees vote Hillary?

A

she's been losing support and trump has been gaining support.

Her fuckups of the past and the present are finally catching up to her.

Do mods just automatically change shitposts to Canadian flags?

I want to block all leaf posters.

The entire economy will collapse the next year regardless. The only reason it hasn't yet is because of the Fed holding it together so it doesn't happen pre-elections like it did in 2008, making the eventual collapse worse.

wow the people most vulnerable to open borders are voting against someone who wants to open borders?

>education
You misspelled indoctrination