Christian thread

What makes a good Christian Cred Forums?

What have you done this weekend to deserve God's glory?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nA7C815I104
youtube.com/watch?v=vbUXbMn2zfc
youtube.com/watch?v=IK6wJUNirbs
youtube.com/watch?v=qx1s_3CF07k
youtube.com/watch?v=9Mor7syiTSE
youtube.com/watch?v=imEvd1ck4fs
youtube.com/watch?v=7DRketdk07o
youtube.com/watch?v=L3rT8YVJERk
youtube.com/watch?v=mJ6wkOO_MEA
youtube.com/watch?v=ht7mxF9XZiA
youtube.com/watch?v=CPbWMvQwroo
youtube.com/watch?v=4fv14RFfRLA
youtube.com/watch?v=bchmhIdZgys
youtube.com/watch?v=KI7sOZQaSkI
youtube.com/watch?v=JhHBGRr2XDE
youtube.com/watch?v=mcbJFvje29A
youtube.com/watch?v=xRi1GDoaQu4
youtube.com/watch?v=Mw8XE3j_c0U
youtube.com/watch?v=vL1lxH7s3Cw
youtube.com/watch?v=b1bSlS6OWTs
youtube.com/watch?v=IJiHDmyhE1A
youtube.com/watch?v=7A1Z5CEXDM4
youtube.com/watch?v=ihNVhFA_X3I
youtube.com/watch?v=wp_RHnQ-jgU
youtube.com/watch?v=e4dT8FJ2GE0
youtube.com/watch?v=x-eUnj1ATMc
youtube.com/watch?v=KQc65H0Pb4g
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ3aNjz1ObU
youtube.com/watch?v=TsHH_ldoLq8
sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=98091047208
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turning_the_other_cheek#Nonviolent_resistance_interpretation
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump for gospel

Bump for our sins

Join me in prayer

>shilling this desperately for his cucked religion

Being an atheist is degenerate, friend. Would you like to learn about Christianity?

>dying on a stick
WEW

He died for our sins. That's all that matters

Former Christian who went agnostic. Can any of you guys help me rekindle my faith or am I too far gone?

>What makes a good Christian Cred Forums?
>
>What have you done this weekend to deserve God's glory?

I would like to join u guys, but I don't wanna be beheaded, ya know

He died because the kikes got sick of his annoying speeches
Slave morality is weak and gay and it's half the reason the West has fallen as far as it has
Better turn that cheek tho lol

A lost lamb is still a lamb of God. What bothers you? Why did you start doubting your faith?

The degeneracy that plagues the west is in the form of hedonism and materialism. Homosexuality is yet another problem. If people would just do as Jesus would, all would be forgiven.

It is not too late to repent

>thinks he's in the position to call anything or anyone degenerate after bumping his own thread thrice
No, thanks.

>Implying

Forgiveness is always there.

If people did as Jesus did, they'd be dead on a cross and thanking their killers for it

I'd rather die from a form of execution rather than
>diabeetus
>gunned down by friendly gangs
>foreign disease
>beat to death by nice immigrants

Or you could just take care of your health and not die like a bitch to subhumans

Well i grew up a pretty happy child up until my dad died a few days before my 10th birthday. After that, moving 2000 miles away, getting bullied in school, and poor self image led to religion not playing a big part of my life. Then I went through a liberal phase where I went anti Christian because WE WUZ VIKANGZ. Now I'm at a point where Im not sure if I'm really even capable of believing in a higher power because it seems almost foreign to me.

If I pray will God tell me which religion and sect is the true one?

Release your hate upon yourself. Tell me what makes you angry, friend. Repent in the name of the Lord

Hatred of satanic jews

Confusion and tragedies make us strong brother. Do not let life's challenges dissuade you from your faith. God is good, and he listens. Pray to Him tonight. Tell him your worries and see them vanish

Doing His will.

As we must

The meek will not inherit anything and the fundamental christian morals of weakness and pacifism have damned your children.
And your roleplaying couldn't sound any more faggier.

You sound like an edgy teenager. Not believing in God is degenerate.

bump for this

Let your faith guide you. Prayer is the most direct form of communication, friend

You sound like you believe any and everything anonymous posters on an anime imageboard tell you to think

Then why do you insist on staying here? Is it God's love that your seek?

Did someone throw some fedora pictures in your direction and now you're in your contrarian religious phase because you couldn't distinguish between this board wanting to make liberal atheists butthurt and actual real faith?

>Check Cred Forums
>Christian thread

Thank you. Always appreciate these threads due to the mellow temperament compared to other parts.

As disgusting as the world may get I like many other children of God know I should not act on or sleep on the anger caused by it.

I've been working hard on trying to apply Matthew 18:3 to my life

So that your dunecoon religion threads that's hellbent on emasculating the goyim doesn't become a hugbox and you don't get the dopamine rush for "doing god's work."

Good to know that there are others who seek to spread the good word.
I'm not sure I understand
I really don't understand this one

Are you enlightened by your intelligence?

Kek you're asking this shithole hateful board about being a good Christian? That's like asking /r9k/ advice about how to get laid. Amerilard Christians are probably the worst.

This is Kek's board now

Check'd but why attack Christiana instead of other religions?

Atheist here. Pretty sure the West was great because of Christian morality and has fallen because of atheist cuckoldry and degeneracy.

>Pretty sure the West was great because of Christian morality
What is Christian morality and what makes it necessarily Christian?

Because the other religions are a non-factor in everyday life compared to Christianity.

Sure, Islam might suck because of its shitskin followers but I wouldn't have those in my 400 people town if the church wouldn't have decided to house 60 refugees.

I wouldn't say atheism is degenerate, but the anaemic and selective way it is practiced enables degeneracy. Almost any path can lead back to God, but you have to go all the way. If you doubt God, doubt everything. Doubt your self, doubt the world, doubt your reason, turn your skepticism on itself, until you are completely lost and realise your finiteness and your need for the infinite.

b-but Cred Forums called me a degenerate and kept telling me to tip it!
Christianity is designed to make weakness, pasifism, submission and humility appear moral and respectable. It is literally created to make slavery seem respectable. It's built to destroy ideas of nobility, strength, dominance and worst of all, the will to power.
It took 1945 years to destroy the classical heroic ideals of Europe but low and behold the goyim are literally just handing billions to the Elders and defending the sacred promised land of th Real Chosen can do as they please.

And you literally get a rush off of being a emasculated slave for Yawhehs favorites.

As amusing as it is seeing people overreact over Pepe the Frog or "Kek". I'd watch out getting too carried away with it to the point it's idolatry. I mean this with other things as well when you put things before Christ you start worshiping them on some pretty unhealthy levels.

I can't make you stop I just want to warn people of it. I used to do this with the gym to the point I became a pompous jerk toward those who didn't know things about working out I considered "Day-1 knowledge". Now I'm helping others out improve those Holy Spirit temples regardless of experience.

Good goy

Let me guess, lutheran?

>you reject a semitic ideology that glorifies jews and has direct negative impact on your homeland's demographics
>that makes you a good goy

I know you shills are generally pretty low-effort but this is getting embarrassing.

Are you memeshamed into not thinking?Pretty sure the emasculation of the West, democration of their governments, the breaking of the will to power and the utter senseless and totally unique European obsession with guilt is directly the result of being cucked by 2000 years of "Christian morality."
I attack Islam and Judaism way harder than I attack Christianity but I don't tend to find many genuine supporters of their shit here.

No, catholic (Caritas).

Ahh, Francis is doing this year of mercy thing that ends in November. My church will never accept migrants because it's slovak.

God willing, when it ends Francis will call a new crusade. I doubt it though.

How to be a good christian?

Be a muslim

>cucking for your conquerors
very christian but gay as hell

Wtf I love Islam now

Well christianity says turn the other ass cheek

Just wait till you see how much Christianity is indebted to us

The Arabic-Latin translation movements in the Middle Ages, which paralleled that from Greek into Latin, led to the transformation of almost all philosophical disciplines in the medieval Latin world. The impact of Arabic philosophers such as al-Fārābī, Avicenna and Averroes on Western philosophy was particularly strong in natural philosophy, psychology and metaphysics, but also extended to logic and ethics.

Among the influential Arabic theories are: the logical distinction between first and second intentions; the intension and remission of elementary forms; the soul's faculty of estimation and its object, the intentions; the conjunction between human intellect and separate active intellect; the unicity of the material intellect (Averroism); naturalistic theories of miracles and prophecy; the eternity of the world and the concept of eternal creation; the active intellect as giver of forms; the first cause as necessary existent; the emanation of intelligences from the first cause; the distinction between essence and existence; the theory of primary concepts; the concept of human happiness as resulting from perfect conjunction of the human intellect with the active intellect.

As in, don't kick someone on the floor.

I don't think God cares about stuff like that since he sent 2 bears to kill 40 kids.

Arabic Philosophy was known in the Latin West through translations, and, to a small degree, through personal contacts between Christians and Muslims, as in the case of Frederick II Hohenstaufen, who was directly acquainted with a number of Muslim scholars. A small number of Christian scholars, such as Ramón Martí and Ramón Llull, knew Arabic themselves and drew on Arabic sources when composing Latin works. Translations, however, were far more influential. The first Arabic-Latin translations to transport philosophical material into Latin Europe were the translations of texts on medicine and natural philosophy produced towards the end of the eleventh century in Italy, most of them by the translator Constantine the African, who, in contrast to later translators, tried to disguise the Arabic origin of his texts (Burnett 2006, 22–24). In Spain, in the first half of the twelfth century, several important astrological texts were translated, such as Albumasar's Great Introduction to Astrology, which incorporated much material of the Aristotelian tradition (Lemay 1962).

As in when someone slap your left asscheek, you offer the other

This is the most >WE thing I've seen today.

case and point why the west is going to have to find a different crutch to beat you subhumans with

The translations of philosophical texts proper, such as by al-Kindī, by the anonymous author of the Liber de causis, by al-Fārābī, Isaac Israeli, al-Ghazālī and Avicenna, but also of Greek works transmitted in Arabic, assumed full pace in Toledo in the second half of the twelfth century, where two very prolific translators worked: Dominicus Gundisalvi and Gerard of Cremona. It is likely that al-Fārābī's treatise Enumeration of the Sciences, translated twice, by Gundisalvi and Gerard, served as a model for a coherent translation program. An indication of this is that later Toledan translators such as Alfred of Shareshill, Michael Scot and Hermannus Alemannus filled in gaps in al-Fārābī's list of disciplines which the earlier translators had not covered (Burnett 2001). The translation movement was also influenced by the philosophical preferences of Jewish scholars. Gundisalvi worked together with the Jewish scholar Avendauth when translating Avicenna's De anima, which Avendauth had recommended for translation, and Gundisalvi's other translations may also go back to such recommendations. The impressive Spanish translation movement was motivated and fostered by several factors: the personal interest of individual translators; the demand for scientific texts by the French schools; the availability of Arabic manuscripts in cities newly conquered by the Christians; the patronage of the archbishop of Toledo; and by clerical interests in promoting Latin scientific culture in an Arabic-speaking Christian environment (Hasse 2006, 79–84).

Except we literally was unlike niggers and their Pharoahs

What you see is in fact from the STANDORD ENCYCLOPEDIA OF PHILOSOPHY

Cool story, Ahmed. Wanna tell it at the White House?

Why the fixation on ass?

Also why do I need to validate myself to you on a Vietnamese tunnel digging forum?

The west will lose

You ask questions I answer

CHRISTIANS love assbeating

Yes and?

The next important phase of the transmission were the translations made in Sicily and southern Italy by several translators associated with the Hohenstaufen or the papal court, the most productive of which were the Averroes translators Michael Scot and William of Luna (Hasse 2010). It was only about thirty years after Averroes' death in 1198 that Latin Averroes translations became available in the newly developing universities (Gauthier 1982b). In 1255, the statutes of the Parisian arts faculty declared all known works of Aristotle mandatory reading for the students – a very influential move, which much contributed to the rise of Averroes' commentaries as the principal secondary literature of Latin university culture.

And you are a dumb donkey kys

But I would not. And I know you couldn't since your ass is already sore.

Does wherever you're copypasting this stuff from explain why the Quran contains Galen's false embryology? Is it not supposed to be the unaltered word of the allknowing creator god?

university culture.

After about 1300, Arabic-Latin translation activities ceased almost entirely, to resume again after 1480. The Renaissance translations were mostly produced by Italian Jews from Hebrew versions of Arabic texts, an exception being Andrea Alpago's Avicenna translations from Arabic, which were produced in Damascus (Tamani 1992; Burnett 1999). The social context of these translations was the vibrant philosophical culture of Italian universities and especially of Padua, and the patronage of Italian scholars belonging to the Italian nobility, who had been educated in these universities (Hasse 2006). The impact of these Renaissance translations, which is weaker than that of the medieval translations, remains largely unexplored. It has aleady been shown that the new translations influenced the logical and zoological discussions of the sixteenth century (Perfetti 2000, 106-109; Perfetti 2004, XVII-XVIII; Burnett 2013). In the second half of the sixteenth century, interest in Arabic philosophy and sciences declined, and with it the Arabic-(Hebrew-)Latin translation movement. At the same time, the new academic study of Arabic culture developed, which was motivated primarily by historical and philological, but not by philosophical interests. From the seventeenth century onwards, translations into vernacular languages gradually replaced Latin translations from Arabic (Bobzin 1992).

Sore from your penis

Shh, habeebi. Your life will probably end soon

It was poetic dumbass

The corpus of Arabic philosophical texts translated into Latin was substantial: A recent publication lists 131 textual items (Burnett 2005; see Kischlat 2000, 53–54, 196–198 for manuscript distribution; on Avicenna translations see Bertolacci 2011). The introduction of Arabic philosophy into Latin Europe led to the transformation of almost all philosophical disciplines. The influence is particularly dominant in natural philosophy, psychology and metaphysics, but is also felt in logic and ethics. The Arabic impact is particularly strong in the thirteenth century, but some Arabic traditions, such as Averroes' intellect theory, reach the high point of their influence in Latin Europe as late as around 1500 (The influence of Jewish philosophers writing in Arabic, such as Ibn Gabirol and Maimonides, is not covered in this article).

Lel. In a thousand years you still wouldn't have the genetic stock to compete. Which is way more important than who has the meaner desert cult.

We could accelerate of own degeneration by 10 fold and all that means is there very best of you are going to be droned to death by a frizzy haired mulatto child using the Pokemon Go™ interface.

Habibi, I'll fuck you

So you're admitting to being gay? Time to call the sharia police

Exodus 22:2
If the thief is found breaking in, and he is struck so that he dies, there shall be no guilt for his bloodshed

Considering this plus Deuteronomy 20 means there are circumstances like any other event that allows us not to be "cucked".

Meaning if anyone tries to hurt my livelihood or that of any other child of God I will not tolerate it.

He teaches my hands to make war,
So that my arms can bend a bow of bronze

We used your own people against you

And we still are today

Can we eat kebabs after?

But JESUS in your NT says TUEN THE OTJER CHEEK

Why would you try to be "poetic" while copying the embryology from a Greek doctor that lived a few hundred years ago almost word for word?

Why would Allah infringe on copyright basically just to propagate wrong scientific knowledge?

Yes
You will be eating my kebab

But aren't you a bottom?

Because we are their successors

We copied them and also improved upon them

This makes us different drom you who only regurgitate. Just like chinks

I watched Passion of the Christ and whipped myself for our lord and saviour Mel Gibson

i can go both ways

Arabic divisions of the sciences influenced the Latin West mainly through Dominicus Gundisalvi’ treatise Division of Philosophy (De divisione philosophiae). In this text, Gundisalvi reuses much material from his own abbreviating translation of al-Fārābī's Enumeration of the Sciences (Ihsâ’ al-'ulûm), of which a second, more literal translation was produced by Gerard of Cremona. But it was Gundisalvi's own Arabicized treatise which was the main channel of al-Fārābī's influence. The mostly anonymous introductory literature for artes students of the thirteenth century draws amply on Gundisalvi's treatise, sometimes referring to Gundisalvi as “Alpharabius” (Lafleur 1988, 341n). The translator Michael Scot also writes his own Division of philosophy, in which he adopts substantial material from Gundisalvi, but arranges it according to his own scheme (Burnett 1997).

Gundisalvi adopts central principles for the division of the sciences from Avicenna: that the principal criterion of division between the sciences is their subject matter; that a science cannot demonstrate the existence of its own subject matter; and that there are two kinds of subordination of a science: either as a part (pars) of another science, when it studies a part of its subject matter, or as a species (species) of another science, when it studies the subject matter in a specific respect (Hugonnard-Roche 1984; Fidora/Werner 2007, 24-35).

And the best you can manage is two buildings, a load of gays and a dumpster IED.
Meanwhile your literal """ISLAMIC STATE""" is a Mossad puppet systematically destroying the only nations that had a hope of being worth a fuck.
What one nigger president ordered while golfing set your entire faith and people back 500 years.

So you a man who can do both?
Shieeeeeeeet

Al-Fārābī's influence is particularly obvious in the enumeration of the seven parts of grammar, the eight parts of natural science (covering the spectrum of Aristotle's libri naturales), and the seven parts of mathematics: arithmetic, music, geometry, optics, astrology, astronomy, the science of weights, the science of technical devices (ingenia) (see the tables in Bouyges 1923, 65–69). As to the discipline of logic, Gundisalvi explicitly embraces al-Fārābī's division into eight parts, following the tradition which makes Aristotle’s Rhetoric and Poetic parts of logic. The Farabian division of logic into eight parts reappears, for example, in Roger Bacon (Maierù 1987) and in Arnoul de Provence’s Division of the Sciences (ca. 1250); Arnoul remarks that neither Aristotle nor common usage includes Rhetoric and Poetic among the parts of logic (Lafleur 1988, 342). Gundisalvi further distinguishes with al-Fārābī between five kinds of syllogistic reasoning, of which demonstration is the highest. Al-Fārābī's emphasis on demonstration as the pivotal means for the acquisition of certain knowledge is an important innovation of Arabic philosophy, which reached the Latin West via Gundisalvi (Fidora 2007).

Ever noticed how all the badass stuff is from the Old Testament? Why should anyone bother with Christianity when he could join the far superior Judaism?

>We copied them and also improved upon them
But you didn't improve Galen's embryology, because it's basically a word for word copy in the Quran and as we know now, thanks to ultrasound scanning, a false description of what happens.

Islam is objectively wrong, and it's sad that you jumping through mental hoops isn't nowhere near as sophisticated as the Christcuck variety. Apply yourself.

You see, we use your media against you and your silly socjus

That's right habibi

Jesus said to also sell some of your stuff if you don't have a sword.

May I remind you that we do this to show that WE ARE THE SUCESSORS OF ATHENS?

How about some hummus? You got any?

He healed the injured roman soldier when PETER slices his ear off

Yes you will be having my hummus

Some music

>Marvin Gaye's "God is Love"
youtube.com/watch?v=nA7C815I104
>Woven Hand's "My Russia"
youtube.com/watch?v=vbUXbMn2zfc
>Om's Pilgrimage Album
youtube.com/watch?v=IK6wJUNirbs
>Sufjan Steven's "No Shade in the Shadow of the Cross"
youtube.com/watch?v=qx1s_3CF07k
>mewithoutyou - Sun and Moon
youtube.com/watch?v=9Mor7syiTSE
>Young Oceans - ONLY YOU
youtube.com/watch?v=imEvd1ck4fs
>Bobby McFerrin's Joshua
youtube.com/watch?v=7DRketdk07o
>Psalter's Lord's Prayer
youtube.com/watch?v=L3rT8YVJERk
>Janelle Monae's Victory
youtube.com/watch?v=mJ6wkOO_MEA
>Johnny Cash's God's Gonna Cut You Down
youtube.com/watch?v=ht7mxF9XZiA
>Nick Drake - Pink Moon (full album)
youtube.com/watch?v=CPbWMvQwroo
>Mary Lou Williams - Anima Christi
youtube.com/watch?v=4fv14RFfRLA
>Dr. C.J. Johnson's "You Better Run"
youtube.com/watch?v=bchmhIdZgys
>Judee Sill's Heart Food
youtube.com/watch?v=KI7sOZQaSkI
>Dave Bixby's "Free Indeed"
youtube.com/watch?v=JhHBGRr2XDE
>The Revolutionary Army of the Infant Jesus' "Beauty After the Fall"
youtube.com/watch?v=mcbJFvje29A

Hymns

>A nice Latin hymn
youtube.com/watch?v=xRi1GDoaQu4
>Nice Orthodox hymn
youtube.com/watch?v=Mw8XE3j_c0U
>A nice Coptic hymn
youtube.com/watch?v=vL1lxH7s3Cw
>18th century English hymn
youtube.com/watch?v=b1bSlS6OWTs
>The Lord's Prayer in Swahili, done in song.
youtube.com/watch?v=IJiHDmyhE1A
>A nice collection of South Pacific Island hymns from the movie The Thin Red Line
youtube.com/watch?v=7A1Z5CEXDM4
>Hail Mary in Latin, done in song.
youtube.com/watch?v=ihNVhFA_X3I
>Hallelujah Chorus done suddenly in the public
youtube.com/watch?v=wp_RHnQ-jgU
>Quality Icelandic hymn
youtube.com/watch?v=e4dT8FJ2GE0

The influence of al-Fārābī's Enumeration of the Sciences extends also to specific areas such as music (Farmer 1934, 31–34). In general, al-Fārābī's and Gundisalvi's works were instrumental in disseminating a systematic division of the sciences which integrated the full range of Aristotle's works and a broad spectrum of sciences, many of which were new to the Latin West (Burnett 2011).

Eat shit your Drawfag request are retarded

*licks you all over*

The Arabic influence in logic is thinner than in other disciplines (apart from ethics), because only a few works of Arabic logic were translated into Latin. The most influential translations were the Isagoge part of Avicenna's summa The Healing (ash-Shifâ’) and al-Ghazālī’s Intentions of the Philosophers, the first part of which is a reworking of Avicennian logic. Ramón Llull produced an Arabic compendium of al-Ghazālī's text, which he himself translated into Latin (Lohr 1965). To these sources one may add al-Fārābī's Enumeration of the Sciences, which transmitted much material on logical disciplines. Hermannus Alemannus's translation of Averroes' commentary on the Poetics was important because it remained the only source on Aristotelian poetics available in the Middle Ages and had a rich manuscript transmission (for its influence on Petrarch's negative judgement about Arabic poetry see Burnett 1997). Other translated texts remained largely uninfluential, such as William of Luna’s translations of five commentaries by Averroes on Aristotle’s logical works, or the Averroes translations made from Hebrew in the Renaissance. In sum, this means that the Latin West was not aware of the more innovative parts of Arabic logic, such as in syllogistics and modal logic (Street 2005).

dumping chrisitianity redpills

>May I remind you that we do this to show that WE ARE THE SUCESSORS OF ATHENS?

Cool story, it's just that copying established science to give your book some credit will end up biting you in the ass when that science turns out to be false. Like it did with Galen's embryology.

Yes habibi I like it

Let me reward you with my massage

You just going ignore that part where your caliphate is just a tool of the Jews to destroy their enemies?
How you can think a couple of explosives and a few raped femanists are comparable to your entire religious homeland becoming an even more inhospitable wasteland is beyond me.
We drone your best and brightest leaders to death daily and honest to god we've never been weaker.
Just goes to show we can literally put trannies in uniform and dunecoons still wouldn't stand a chance.

Relevance?

It was the atheist jacobins who beheaded fools

And yet they end up happening.

CHRISTIANS copies ISLAMIC SCIENCE

We are the JEWS NUMBER ONE ENEMY

How is that relevant to Islam being objectively wrong?

And yet you haven't kill yourself

>weakness
Really?

Well you see I already told you and answered you

So fuck off

Several particular doctrines of Arabic logic, however, were very influential. Among them was Avicenna's theory of the subject matter of logic, with its related doctrine of first and second intentions. Avicenna's basic claim is that logic deals with second-order concepts. This is discussed in the logic part of The Healing, but spelled out in technical vocabulary in the metaphysics part (Metaphysics I,2): “The subject matter of logic is the secondary intelligible concepts (al-ma'anî al-ma'qûla al-thâniyya, intentiones intellectae secundo), which depend on the primary intelligible concepts with respect to the manner by which one arrives through them at the unknown from the known”. In this sentence, “concept” (ma'nâ) is rendered in Latin with the term intentio.

New European Cathedral

A brief note on this term is at place: In Arabic-Latin translation literature, intentio is very often used to render ma´nâ, with the consequence that the term intentio took on a similarly broad semantic range as its Arabic counterpart. In the writings of Avicenna, ma'nâ may mean “concept”, but also “meaning” of a word, or something “intelligible” by the intellect, or “perceptible” by estimation but not by the external senses (on estimation see section 5.1). In Averroes' epistemology, the term ma'nâ has a specific meaning as the object of memory and a broader meaning as the abstracted content of sensory, imaginative or intelligible forms (Black 1996, 166).

*notices you have a bulge* ooo~ what's this? :3

In Avicenna's theory of logic, second intentions are defined as the properties of concepts which these concepts acquire when used in attaining knowledge, for example: being a subject or being a predicate, being a premise or being a syllogism. Avicenna thus confirms that logic has a proper subject matter, and hence becomes a full-fledged part of philosophy, and not only a tool for the philosophical disciplines (Sabra 1980, 752–753). Avicenna's definition of logic appears already in Dominicus Gundisalvi (De divisione philosophiae 150). Further Latin writers to adopt Avicenna's thesis that the subject matter of logic is second intentions are Roger Bacon and Thomas Aquinas, followed by many subsequent authors such as Pseudo-Robert Kilwardby, Radulphus Brito, Hervaeus Natalis, Peter Aureoli, Duns Scotus and William of Ockham (Knudsen 1982; Maierù 1987; Perler 1994).

It is my kebab freshly baked for you

A good Christian is one who loves the Lord, his neighbor, and then his family.

A good Christian understands the disconnect between the world and true Christianity.

A good Christian knows Catholicism is not Christianity.

A good Christian accepts that some thing in the world are not to be known by our physical bodies.

A good Christian is adept in the concepts of faith vs fear.

A good Christian is comfortable with the unknown and death.

It was a matter of dispute how first and second intentions differ, what they refer to and what their ontological status is, a dispute bordering on epistemology and the philosophy of mind. Important participants in this discussion are Roger Bacon, who defines intentions as intelligible species, that is, mental likenesses of things, and Hervaeus Natalis and Peter Aureoli, who (apart from disagreeing on many issues) both hold that intentions are neither identical with extramental things nor with qualities of the intellect; they have their own “intentional being” (esse intentionale), which is the result of a cognitive act (Perler 1994). This position was criticized both by nominalists and realists: the nominalist William of Ockham objected against the reification of intentions and held that intentions are always natural signs in the mind; second intentions are natural signs which signify other natural signs (Summa logicae I.12); the realist author Walter Burley rejects the idea of a special being of intentions and argues that second intentions are part of extramental reality (Knudsen 1982). Logic as the science of second intentions continued to be a philosophical topic well into the sixteenth century, especially among Thomists and Scotist authors.

please say a quick prayer for me brother. I am struggling with agency in my life at 30 years old. Please pray that a redpilled christian wife makes it my way. I pray that is God's will for me. I have accepted Christ as my savior.

Convinced some guy not to kill himself when he was about to

Oh yeah yummy wummy :3

A good christian who loves Jesus is a Muslim

The architecture in Barcelona is absolut poop tier.

But you haven't, Ahmed and I won't fuck off until you explain why the unaltered word of an allknowing creator god contains false embryology - and no, "it's poetic" and "we wuz successors to athens n sheit" isn't a good enough explanation for that, because if it was written by your allknowing creator god he could've put the CORRECT embryology in poetic form in there to prove that Islam is true - yet he didn't.

So what does that say about Islam other than it being wrong and followed by retarded subhumans like you?

Natural philosophy is the field with the greatest number of Arabic-Latin translations. In this discipline, Arabic philosophers had been particularly active, and Latin philosophers were particularly interested. Arabic natural philosophy reached the Latin West earlier than the other philosophical disciplines. The medical and astrological translations of the late eleventh and early twelfth century transported much philosophical material of the Graeco-Arabic tradition to the Latin world. Under the influence of these Arabic sources, Latin authors of the twelfth century explained natural phenomena by recourse to the four elements, the four qualities, the four humours, the three spiritus (natural, spiritual, animal) and their organs, the localization of the soul’s faculties in different cavities of the brain, the distinction between the sublunar and the heavenly universe, the circular movement of the heavenly spheres, and by using Aristotelian concepts such as matter and form, action and passion, cause and effect. While many Latin writers of the twelfth century continued to understand nature in terms of the Latin Christian tradition, others, in the context of the so-called “school of Chartres”, such as William of Conches, Adelard of Bath, Hermann of Carinthia and Bernardus Silvestris, drew amply on the new medical and astrological sources, often combining them with the doctrines of Plato's Timaeus (Burnett 1982, introduction; cf. also Lemay 1962). Sometimes they did this by openly dividing their presentation into a section according to the church fathers and a section according to the philosophers and natural scientists (physici), which integrated material from the Latin and Arabic philosophical traditions (e.g. the treatises Philosophia by William of Conches and De natura corporis et animae by William of St.-Thierry).

filthy towelheads corrupted Jesus and his message in their godless book

Nothing, there is nothing I can do to deserve it.

Ooh yesss...wrap your tongue all over it

Again I explained this and you are so
Autistoc and idiotic

CHRISTIANS corrupted JESUS

JESUS doesn't feed you his flesh

*massages your balls*

The influence of Arabic in natural philosophy in the later Middle Ages, that is, after the translations of Avicenna and Averroes, is particularly strong in psychology (section 5 below). But other disciplines, such as physics, cosmology or zoology, are also influenced by Arabic sources, in particular by Averroes' commentaries. Several theses from Averroes' long commentaries on Physics and De caelo influenced the history of medieval Latin physics and cosmology: the explanation of projectile motion (e.g. of a thrown stone) as the successive motion of the medium; the thesis that motion and time differ in reality, but only with respect to the numbering soul; and the theory that the heavenly sphere is in a place only accidentally, insofar as it moves around the earth at its center (Maier 1951; Wood 2010; Trifogli 2000; Trifogli 2010).

>Again I explained this

See >no, "it's poetic" and "we wuz successors to athens n sheit" isn't a good enough explanation for that, because if it was written by your allknowing creator god he could've put the CORRECT embryology in poetic form in there to prove that Islam is true - yet he didn't.

Is this the part where you run out of taqiyya juice? I guess it was fun while it lasted.

My kebab is getting harder

Keep going...haaaahh....aaahhh

You're not though.
You never have been.
The pale goyim have always been the Jewish real enemy.
Because they know we're a genuine threat. They've known it since Rome sacked the Temple in the First century.
That's why the spend so much time and effort subverting us.
They don't really worry about you.
Because you're stupid.
They created your own caliphate for you and use it against you. Took them 10~ years.
Trust me, you are and always will be nothing more than an annoying swarm of roaches to be crushed when you get too infestious.

the jesus in quran doesnt make sense, that is because the cult of islam made up things about our lord and saviour

I explained it to you

But I see you are deaf, dead like the false god you worship

Wow your God flesh and blood

So delish

youtube.com/watch?v=x-eUnj1ATMc

>durka durka mufugga ay yo lets burn dat library nigguh

You are JEW puppet

And we are the builders of all that is good
About the west

We shed blood to protect wisdom

While you close down schools

I read 50+ pages in the book of mormon :)

One issue on which Avicenna and Averroes disagreed was the “form of bodiliness” (sûra jismiyya, forma corporeitatis), which, Avicenna argued, is the common form of prime matter that underlies all individual bodily forms, whereas Averroes denied that the “form of corporeality” is a form in the category of substance; it is only an accident, to be identified with indeterminate three-dimensionality (Hyman 1965). Thomas Aquinas rejected the idea that prior to the intellective soul there exists a substantial form in matter (Summa theol. Ia q. 76 a. 4, a. 6). The Avicennian concept was adopted by others, such as Henry of Ghent and Duns Scotus, and thus served the theory of the plurality of substantial forms. That prime matter has its own actuality became a principle identifying the Franciscan party in the doctrinal struggles with the Dominicans. The discussion of the concept of forma corporeitatis continued well into the sixteenth century (Des Chene 2000, 81–93).

the only way to the lord is through him

Scream! Scream it!
& you can't spell scream without cream :3

Now rrad the quran

>What makes a good Christian
A cross.

Yes...yessss baby I am cumming, I am cymming...aaaaahhhhh

And he pointed you
To islam

I think we might getting off track. Let us not get distracted and indulge in un-Christ like talk.

See this as an opportunity to strengthen yourself against the enemy.

But you haven't, see Can you come up with an actual answer?

Wrong

A quran

*massages your prostate*

>Pagans

Wrong.

I answered that while you remained retarded

Yeah man tell me more about those great crusades. Took you 700 years to take back Spain, and the people there bare the stain of mudblood.
But at least you took back Jerusalem. Oh wait.
Well at least you took back North Africa.
Oh wait.
I guess at least you took back Anatolia. Oh wait.
Well at least you were able to hold on to Constantinople.
Oh fucking wait.

It's almost as if Christianity has totally fucking sapped the spiritual cherishment of strength, power, nobility, martial prowess and glorious victory from what was once the hallmarks of every European faith.
It's a cucked religion meant to weaken the goyim that trashed the Temple mound. It took two milinnea but look just how fucking pathetic those Christians are now.
Get over it and find a new system of morality to build up our people.

Way to completely disregard someone's statement over something as stupid as a bump. On second thought, it's best that people like you don't associate with Christianity.

N-nooo...not there stop!!

>On these visits, Odin would drink the ejaculated semen from the hanged men

Wew

The Greek theory of the eternity of the world was a challenge to the Christian world view, a challenge increased by the fact that the theory was supported by Arabic sources: by Avicenna, who combined it with a metaphysical concept of God as the “necessary being”, which is the eternal efficient cause of the existence of the heavenly and sublunar world (see section 6.4 on the first cause), and by Averroes, who combined it with a conception of God as the prime mover, whose existence is proved in natural philosophy. In Giles of Rome’ Errors of the Philosophers, Avicenna and Averroes are accused of many “errors”, but the eternity of the world figures most prominently. Averroes, in particular, is attacked for opposing “even more vehemently than did the Philosopher (Aristotle) those who held that the world had had a beginning” (Giles of Rome 1944, 15). The eternity of the world and related theses were condemned as heretical in 1270 and 1277 by the Parisian bishop Étienne Tempier (art. 87, 90, 99, 184) (Piché 1999).

Where is the answer to my question "why the unaltered word of an allknowing creator god contains false embryology - and no, "it's poetic" and "we wuz successors to athens n sheit" isn't a good enough explanation for that, because if it was written by your allknowing creator god he could've put the CORRECT embryology in poetic form in there to prove that Islam is true - yet he didn't."? Please link to it.

What does that book written by a jew citing no primary sources say about Jesus? :^)

i sucked a priest

Oh, did I hit a nerve? *tickles your prostate more*

In the thirteenth century and beyond, the issue was widely discussed by the scholastics, who arrived at a variety of positions, but unanimously held that the world was created in time by God, which means that they never fully shared Avicenna's or Averroes’ position. Many arguments of the scholastic discussion were drawn from Arabic authorities, in particular from Averroes' long commentaries on De caelo and Physics and from Avicenna's Metaphysics. First traces of Arabic influence can be found in Philip the Chancellor’s Summa de bono (dating 1225–8). Thomas of York, for instance, takes over Averroes' exposition of the four principal views on the issue (Comm. magnum De caelo I.102; Dales 1990, 81). Passages drawn from Arabic texts were not only employed to defend, but also to attack the eternity thesis. One particularly often quoted argument comes from al-Ghazālī's Intentions of the Philosophers: If the world was eternal, an infinite number of (immortal) souls would now exist, which is impossible (Dales 1990, 44, 256). Another very influential source of the Latin debate was Maimonides' Guide for the Perplexed (II.13–28); Maimonides argued that both eternity and non-eternity are possible philosophically.

Where is the rebuttal to my answer?

All you are doing is spitting out shit

>way to disrupt the ongoing conversation in this thread with an unrelated and irrelevant post

Way to go, buddy, thanks. I'm sure I'll take the platitudes of some Christcuck making the daily shill thread more seriously.

You're literally just a nuisance in the way of Israel reaching the Eurphrates. And their using your own fucking Caliphate to do it.
You're a shit people.
You look like shit.
You smell like shit.
You think like shit.
You surround yourself in shit.
Your entire fucking people are shit. Genetic waste.
And some day very soon you all are going to die.

N-No!! We are both boys we cannot do this....aaahhhhh

Your existence is a nuisance to ALLAH

The rebuttal is in the question. This part:
>ecause if it was written by your allknowing creator god he could've put the CORRECT embryology in poetic form in there to prove that Islam is true - yet he didn't

Why didn't you link to your post that allegedly answers my question?

You are just a Buffon who cannot into
History

WE BUILT THE WESTERN WORLD AND YOU SOLD IT TO THE JEW

It doesn't matter if you're a boy! Just as long as you're cute :3

You mean in your shit in your skull

What do you think about this old christian lullaby.
"This my mother said"
youtube.com/watch?v=KQc65H0Pb4g

Haaahh...kiss me too habibi kiss me like an adult

Thomas Aquinas' Commentary on the Sentences (II, d.1 q.1 a.5) is a good example of the impact of Arabic sources. Among the arguments cited from Averroes in favour of eternity are that there is always another moment in time before a moment in time; that only motion can be the cause of a change from rest to motion; that if the world had a beginning, a vacuum would precede the world (Comm. magnum De caelo III.29, Comm. magnum Phys. VIII.8,9,11,15). Avicenna is cited by Thomas as holding that God's will is unchangeable and never starts anew (an argument advanced also by Averroes), and that it is impossible that God precedes the world in duration, because this implies that time existed before the world and before movement (Metaphysics IX.1). These arguments clearly influenced Thomas' conclusion that the eternity thesis is the most probable in philosophical terms. However, just like creation, eternity escapes full demonstration. From the standpoint of faith, the eternity of the world is false and heretical. In his treatise On the Eternity of the World, Thomas Aquinas, in contrast to most of his contemporaries, defends the possibility of an eternal creation, thus approaching the position of Avicenna and other Neoplatonic thinkers.

A cross would make any muslim good too.

*gives you hickies*

I-It tickles but it feels so good

Ravage me. I am just a boyslut

That does not answer my question, Ahmed. I get it, you're out of your waters. Your religion is clearly wrong but you like the negative attention you're getting here.

Still, it's pretty sad.

Positions on the eternity of the world by some masters of arts were in some cases very provocative. In the eyes of Siger of Brabant, the natural philosopher cannot but conclude that the world is eternally created, whereas the metaphysician concedes that God's will is inscrutable and that hence there is no certainty about eternity or non-eternity (De aeternitate mundi; Quaest. in tertium De anima q.2). For Boethius of Dacia, the natural philosopher has to infer the eternity of movement from the principles of natural philosophy, but the metaphysician, even though he can demonstrate the existence of a first cause, is unable to demonstrate whether the world is coeternal with the first cause or non-eternal, given the inscrutability of God's will (De aeternitate mundi). Both authors share the conviction that the natural philosopher is forced to conclude that the world is eternal, thus provoking theological opposition. The arguments for this conclusion were largely furnished by Arabic sources.

You are out of shit to say

You can never REDUTE islam

Goy thread

Allah is myth made up by a faggot merchant so he could finally get laid.

Your God is fairy tale and your convoluted and arbitrary system of religious law exists because left to their own devices, your people would rape and kill and sodomize each other into nonexistance. The fact that your lot still fucking does this more than any other humans on earth, even with your ridiculous amounts of commandments, proves that no matter how much you're told you're going to hell if you don't bathe yourself, you still can't quite get that stench of nigger blood out of your veins.

Okay I have a question:

who is the god that Jesus worships to and basically the god which the Bible is about?

where did this God originate from? I just want to know what exactly this God is and who I am worshipping?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ3aNjz1ObU
>Veit ek, at ek hekk
>vindga meiði á
>nætr allar níu,
>geiri undaðr
>ok gefinn Óðni,
>sjalfr sjalfum mér,
>á þeim meiði,
>er manngi veit
>hvers af rótum renn.

>Við hleifi mik sældu
>né við hornigi;
>nýsta ek niðr,
>nam ek upp rúnar,
>æpandi nam,
>fell ek aftr þaðan.

>Veistu, hvé rísta skal?
>Veistu, hvé ráða skal?
>Veistu, hvé fáa skal?
>Veistu, hvé freista skal?
>Veistu, hvé biðja skal?
>Veistu, hvé blóta skal?
>Veistu, hvé senda skal?
>Veistu, hvé sóa skal?

Also I used this vid as a counter, now it's out of control. Come home norseman, we're waking the old forbidden songs. Man this shit is so powerful

In the Latin West, Avicenna and Averroes were known as the principal adversaries on a much-discussed question of element theory, especially in the fourteenth century. Given that all physical substances (apart from the elements themselves) are mixtures of elements, how do the elements exist in them? (Maier 1952; Grant 1974, §77, Eichner 2005, 139–145). Avicenna's answer is that the substantial forms of the elements remain unaltered when a compound is formed; only the qualities of the elements are altered and unite to a mean quality (qualitas media), or complexion (complexio). The complexion disposes the matter to receive the substantial form of the compound from the active intellect, the giver of forms (dator formarum) (The Healing: Physics I.10, On generation 6). The problem with this position, as many scholastics saw, is that several bodies are combined in one, which do not form a true mixture. Averroes rejects Avicenna's theory and argues that the substantial forms of the elements are diminished in the compound (Comm. magnum De caelo III.67). The form of the compound is “composed” of the elementary forms (Comm. magnum Metaph. XII.22). In order not to violate Aristotle's principle that substantial forms cannot be diminished or augmented (a man is not more man than another), Averroes argued that elementary forms are not substantial forms in the full sense.

A God who is threee gods is absurd

A third influential alternative was proposed by Thomas Aquinas. Thomas argued that the substantial forms of the elements are destroyed and that only the qualities contribute to the mixture. Thomas shares Avicenna's conviction that every form presupposes a certain material disposition, which is the mean quality characteristic of the compound. But he deviates from Avicenna in that the forms of the elements are not preserved; they are only virtually present in the compound, in that their powers survive (De mixtione elementorum, cf. Summa theol. Ia q. 76 a. 4). Thomas' position found many adherents. Its problem is that physical bodies cannot truly be called mixtures of elements.

>You can never REDUTE islam

But I already did and you don't know what to say because the jihadi propaganda page you're copypasting from doesn't have an answer to my question.

It's ok though, you as a Malaysian are so irrelevant on a global and especially human scale that it doesn't matter if you follow an obviously wrong religion. So have fun.

I'm gonna crusade that ass!

Stop copying Internet articles and thinking that makes you seem intelligent. You're leaving the fucking source references still in there for Christsakes.
No one is fucking reading it and your just filling space with what could be an otherwise good thread of me rekking your shit.

In Latin psychology, the influence of Arabic works is particularly strong and lasted well into the sixteenth century. Avicenna and Averroes, the most influential philosophers, presented the West with a faculty psychology in the tradition of Aristotle and enriched by Graeco-Arabic medical doctrines, such as about the cavities of the brain, the nerves, and the spirits which transport information in the body. From about 1220 onwards, the full range of Avicennian faculties (vegetative, external and internal senses, the motive faculties, practical and theoretical intellect) appears in Latin treatises by masters of arts and theologians. This system of faculties remains, by and large, standard for a long time in philosophical handbooks, from the anonymous Philosophy of the Simple (Philosophia pauperum) and Vincent of Beauvais' Mirror of Nature (Speculum naturale) in the thirteenth century up to the Philosophic Pearl (Margarita philosophica) of the 1490s. Also influential was Avicenna's definition of the soul as a separate substance and his thought experiment of the “Flying Man” (Hasse 2000, 80-92; Hasse 2008).

>christlike
>having enemies

I'm an atheist you fucking ape, all fucking gods are absurd.

You got rekt by islam

You are stupid

P-Please be gentle bby

It is the one God in three persons. Remember that a simple man can't fathom God, so this is how God revealed himself to us.

Averroes disagreed with Avicenna on a number of topics concerning faculty psychology, for example: on the organ and medium of touch (Hasse 2000, 98–106), on the material or immaterial transmission of odors, and on whether human beings have an estimative faculty or not. These controversies were continued in the Latin tradition. The most influential pieces of psychological doctrine imported from the Arabs probably were Avicenna's theory of estimation (wahm), his theory of potential, acquired and active intellects, and Averroes' thesis that there is one intellect for all human beings.

You mean like that time we destabilized your three most successful nations and killed literally millions of your shitty race of people?
Good times.

That is so stupid

7 virtues are what makes the man although I don't have any

Like the time the west is built on islam

Why do you keep copying and pasting this shit.
It's literally just wasting space.

The god Jesus worshipped was the god of the jews. After they crucified God told the jews to fuck off.

His existence is hard to explain but I'll try. Imagine the universe is in a river, it flows down it & ages but since god is not in the river, he is not affected by it

Some help?

The philosophical interpretation of prophecy and miracles is a typical feature of Arabic philosophy. The Latin West was not acquainted with al-Fārābī's concept of the philosopher-prophet, the leader of the excellent city, but with parts of al-Kindī's and Avicenna's theories. The general line of Avicenna's naturalistic theory of prophecy, which describes prophecy as resulting from extraordinary faculties of the soul, was criticized by Thomas Aquinas. Thomas admits that there is also “natural prophecy” which results from the contact of human imagination and intellect with the celestial bodies and angels, but “divine prophecy” is entirely dependent upon God, and not upon the preparedness of the human soul (Quaest. de veritate, q. 12, a. 1 and 3).

ALERT: SHILLS ARE TRYING TO GET A LOLI GENERAL ON Cred Forums AND GOT CAUGHT FIXING THE POLL

ALERT: SHILLS ARE TRYING TO GET A LOLI GENERAL ON Cred Forums AND GOT CAUGHT FIXING THE POLL

It's not though. It's built on Europeans.
What you stole from the Greeks is fucking irrelevant.

Just let
Me
Fuck
You

Never! *dicks you so hard you cum*

Europeans stole from islam

>Never have I seen men like these christans take to the sword so easy, over illegitimate causes.

Son of a earl here, studying in Istanbul/Miklagarð.

Know your enemy, yes we did this. It's new. For over 1k years ago we sent people to study abroad, and learn the other cultures.

Haaah...aahhh...n-nooo....haaaahhhhh

I love it I love it I LOVE IT

How does islam recover from this?
youtube.com/watch?v=TsHH_ldoLq8
Since Allah is morally deficient he cannot be God.

Yahweh....
Has always been...no "originate"

Among the specifics of prophecy theory, the working of miracles received most attention in the Latin West. al-Kindī's and Avicenna's explanation of miracles is naturalistic in the sense that neither theory involves divine factors. al-Kindī argues in On Rays (De radiis, extant only in Latin) that if a person conceives a corporeal image in his imagination, the image assumes a material existence in the spiritus that belongs to the faculty. The spiritus in turn sends out rays, which alter objects in the external world (d’Alverny/Hudry 1975, 230–1). An alternative to this extramission theory is formulated by Avicenna, who claims that persons who have perfected their body and soul are able to affect directly the external matter of the world and may produce rain, fertile seasons, and the like – by sheer power of the will. Avicenna arrives at this conclusion by generalizing the principle that there are psychic causes for material effects (De anima IV.4).

Allah is made up story

Your phony standards pale in comparison to
Allah

hey buddy, open a muslim thread for all those many muslims on this board, why dont ya. There you can circlejerk and discuss who prayed the best.

*finishes*
Ahh...

Like your penis because you are a girl

And now I abally rape you

What happens to those who choose apostasy according to Islam?

I am so worn out but I must return the favor

Spread your ass

So Shabir Ally isn't a good philosopher/theologian?
I'm asking this since I don't instinctively don't agree with Craig's position but from a logical position it makes sense.

You die

Fuck you

What happens to infidels after they die?

He is a loser

The true theologian is ZAKIR NAIK

They go to hell

Ooo~ thank you senpai :3

Jesus.

All glory to God.

>What have you done this weekend to deserve God's glory?

Nothing.

Christ's Grace Alone Redeems Me. If I do good works, it is through the Holy Spirit.

I
Like your tight butt

Albertus Magnus rejects Avicenna's long-distance theory because it breaks with the Aristotelian rule that there is no efficient causation without material contact (De sensu et sensato 1.10). Thomas Aquinas follows a third alternative: that psychic powers can move the intervening medium, and so indirectly act on external objects, which explains the damage caused by an evil eye. Thomas borrows from a passage in Aristotle's On Dreams, in which air is moved and affected by the eyes of menstruating women (459b23–60a24). True miracles, however, are always produced by God (Summa theol. Ia q.117 a. 3). In the later Middle Ages, the Aristotelian theory of the movable medium proved more successful than the extramission and action-at-a-distance theories of al-Kindī and Avicenna. An exception is Roger Bacon, who teaches that some persons are able to send out “powers, forms, and heat” in order to alter bodies outside. Bacon employs al-Kindī's theory of extramission in order to explain magic as a purely natural phenomenon (in De secretis operibus artis et naturae).

This is why the early Christians are by PROTTIE standards, heretics

Why was mohammad a pedophile who beat his underage wife?

The high time for Arabic theories of miracles came in the Renaissance (Hasse 2007c, 121–125). Marsilio Ficino in his Platonic Theology (Theologia platonica XIII.4.8–9) explains long-distance effects such as the evil eye with an extramission model reminiscent of al-Kindī: The evil eye is explained with vapors being emitted from the sorcerer's eyes which reach and afflict the victim. True miracles, however, cannot be achieved without God's assistence. Andrea Cattani (d. 1506) explicitly adopts Avicenna's theory that noble souls are able to influence the external world without mediation, but ties this extraordinary capacity to inspiration by the Holy Ghost. Such reservations do not appear in adoption of the theory by Pietro Bairo (d. 1558). Pietro Pomponazzi (d. 1525) discusses Avicenna's position, but favours an extramission theory: He explains a contemporary miracle in the town of Aquila with the transmission of vapors which are issued from the eyes of the observers (in De naturalium effectuum causis sive de incantationibus, 237–8).9456506

Hey! Dont be so rough >_

He only fuck Aida at 19

Subhuman animal thinks like an animal.
Color me shocked.
You really can't get nigger blood out of people, can you?

Why is it when you pray you put your head down and stick your ass in the air? It seems kinda gay m8. Are you presenting your asshole for Allah to bumfuck you?

Please I want to hear more of this? How else are we affected by God?

Like you were towards me?

No, it will feel good soon don't worry

No dumbo

No muslim does that. Only Christcucks

Now suck my penis you slut

The two most important Arabic sources of medieval Latin metaphysics are the metaphysics part (Ilâhiyyât) of Avicenna's philosophical summa The Healing (ash-Shifâ’), here referred to as his Metaphysics (Hasse/Bertolacci 2012) and Averroes' Long Commentary on the Metaphysics (Bertolacci 2009). Avicenna's treatise presented metaphysics as a fully systematic discipline and combined Aristotelian and Neoplatonic traditions. Averroes' commentary proved an indispensible tool for understanding Aristotle's text and offered an alternative to Avicenna's position on several important issues. Another very influential text was the Discourse on the Pure Good (Kalâm fî mahd al-khayr, Liber de pura bonitate), known in Latin also as The Book of Causes (Liber de causis). The anonymous Arabic author of the treatise rearranged passages from Proclus' Elements of Theology from a monotheistic, creationist and Plotinian perspective, and combined them with doctrines from Plotinian and Aristotelian sources. In 1255, the Latin text became part of the required curriculum of study in the Faculty of Arts in Paris, together with the works of Aristotle, with the effect that the text received many commentaries and enjoyed an extraordinary transmission in more than 237 manuscripts (Taylor 1983). The Liber de causis was long considered to be an authentic text by Aristotle. When William of Moerbeke in 1268 translated Proclus' Elements of Theology into Latin, Thomas Aquinas was able to identify Proclus as the main source of the text. The Liber de causis remained popular, however. At least 27 commentaries from the twelfth to fifteenth centuries testify to its influence (d'Ancona Costa 1995, 195–258; Fidora/Niederberger 2001, 205–247)

It was well known among the scholastics that Avicenna and Averroes disagreed about the subject matter of metaphysics. In the two opening chapters of his Metaphysics, Avicenna argues that no science can demonstrate the existence of its proper subject, and that hence God, whose existence is proven in metaphysics, cannot be its proper subject. The subject (mawdû‘, subiectum) of metaphysics is being as being. What is sought after (matlûb, quaesitum) in metaphysics, is that which unconditionally accompanies being: such as the causes of being, among which God is the first. Averroes countered that the existence of the first principle cannot be demonstrated in metaphysics, since such a proof can only begin with God's effects and with movement in particular. This is why the proof of God belongs to physics. The subject matter of metaphysics is separable beings, among which counts God, as Averroes argues in the Long Commentary on the Physics (ch. I.83, but in other works he assigns this function to being as being; see Bertolacci 2007).

Just God. The God of Moses.

Most scholastic authors favoured Avicenna's position over Averroes’s, but within this mainstream position there was disagreement about the manner in which God relates to the subject of metaphysics, being as being. Albertus Magnus defends Avicenna against Averroes' criticism. Being as being is the subject of metaphysics, whereas the divisions and accidents (passiones) of being are what is sought after, among them God and the separate divine beings (Metaph. I.2, Phys. I.3.18). Thomas Aquinas' position is again much influenced by Avicenna: The subject of metaphysics is being as being (or ens commune), whereas God is that which is aimed at in this science, insofar as he is the cause of all being (In Metaph., prooem.). But, other than Avicenna, Thomas argues that God is the proper subject of a different science, the principles of which are given in revelation: theology (Summa theol. Ia q.1).

Give me a reach around ;3

Listen to Paul Washer sermons, he's a man of God

sermonaudio.com/saplayer/playpopup.asp?SID=98091047208

I will give you a kiss

You should listen to Zakir Naik who trumps hom

Awe yea! :3

>Allah
>All faðir

pure coincidence kek. That Muhammed faggot got it all wrong. He needs war you know

There were three principal positions on the issue in the Latin West (Zimmermann 1998): Albertus and Thomas make God a subject of metaphysics only as cause of the subject; a second group, among them Roger Bacon and Giles of Rome, holds that God is one of several subjects of metaphysics; a third group argues that God is part of the subject of metaphysics. The latter position was influentially formulated by Henry of Ghent (Pickavé 2007), and taken up by many other authors, among them Duns Scotus. Scotus develops his own standpoint against the authorities of Avicenna, Averroes and Henry of Ghent. He agrees with Avicenna that being as being is the subject, but he interprets the notion of being as including all being, be it material or immaterial, thus including God. The notion of being hence assumes a generality that allows for God being included in the subject of metaphysics (Zimmermann 1998, 294–329).

Islam is of the Devil. Anyone with eyes can see this.

>104 posts by this ID

You are a cute slut. Pounding your sweet little ass feels so good

Ride my dick now

Is of God

I am the drawthread God

What makes a good Christian Cred Forums?
Acknowledging that we all sin, and that we all need God to save us from ourselves. As well as a willingness to learn, ask forgiveness and struggle on when we fall to sin.

What have you done this weekend to deserve God's glory?
Nothing. I do not deserve it, but I am thankful none the less.

In chapter I.5 of his Metaphysics, Avicenna argues that just as there are first and self-evident sentences, there are also fundamental, first known, self-evident concepts, which are common to all beings: “the existent”, “the thing”, “the necessary”. It was due to Avicenna that the primum cognitum, the first object of knowledge became a central topic of medieval Latin metaphysics. The question of the primum cognitum was variously answered. For Guibert of Tournai, Bonaventure and Henry of Ghent, God is the primum cognitum (Goris 1999), for Thomas Aquinas and Duns Scotus being (ens), for Berthold of Moosburg the good (bonum). An example of a primum cognitum theory influenced by Avicenna is Thomas Aquinas’. There cannot be an infinite regress, neither in the order of demonstration, nor in the order of definition, Thomas argues. This is why there is a first concept: “being”. It is what is first grasped by the mind, and it is unrestrictedly universal. It is specific for Thomas, however, that the order of definition and of demonstration are not on the same level. The principle of contradiction rests (fundatur) on a conceptual basis, since it can be reduced to the terms out of which it is composed, among which “being” is the first (In Metaph. IV.6; Aertsen 1996, 146–151).

The christian God is egotistic

He NEEDS you to submit to him and see that you are worthless

But ALLAH wants to see how much you are worth it!

Sound advice.

Have no fear friends. Meek shall inherit etc etc.

Avicenna's theory of primary concepts was an important source for the theory of transcendental concepts, which scholastic philosophers developed in the thirteenth century, taking their cue from Aristotle, Avicenna and the Dionysian tradition (Aertsen 2008; Aertsen 2012; Pini 2012). Avicenna bequeathed to the discussion of the transcendentals not only specific teachings about the notions “being”, “one” and “thing”, but also the general idea that, ontologically, the primary concepts are most common since they are true of everything, and that, epistemologically, they are first known since they are self-evident and not reducable to prior concepts.

Islam will inherit the earth

OK daddy :3

Among the most influential philosophical doctrines of Arabic origin is the distinction between essence (mâhiyya, essentia) and existence (wujûd, ens), which the Latin West got to know from Avicenna’s Metaphysics, chapters I.5 and V.1–2. The distinction was very influential historically: it found adherents among philosophers and theologians of the Arabic, Hebrew and Latin cultures (Hasse/Bertolacci 2012). The essence-existence distinction was used by Avicenna in several metaphysical contexts, i.e., in the discussion of primary concepts, of universals and of the first cause. The following presentation focuses on the context of universals. Avicenna's core idea was to differentiate between two components of universals: essence and universality. The essence of “horseness”, to use Avicenna's example (Metaphysics V.1), is in itself neither universal nor particular. Only existence, which in itself is distinct from essence, adds universality or particularity, depending upon whether “horseness” exists in the mind, that is, as a universal, or in the exernal world, that is, as a particular. In some of his writings, Avicenna emphasizes that there is universality only if the essence is found in several objects in the external world (Marmura 1979, 49).

>Malaysian ERPing gay shit online
>Malaysian RPing a muslim
>Blaspheming

I will pray for you.

>Jesus is egotistic
We rebuke you Satan.

>Islam means Submission
We rebuke you Satan.

Christ is Lord.

Oh yes, keep moving your hips

Bounce up and down on me bby

Allah doesn't say human brings are worthless dumb shits

Respect the drawthread God

christianity is gay shit. Just like that fucking traitor Sakurahime the twink chink

Fuck him that dirty chink

Fuck that lousy ass faggot Vabro

All he can do is draw deform butts

And I rest my case,

Repent Sinner, or be cast in the Fire

Faster, faster!

Oh fuck off

Your religion is for femboys

Nope. Cant stop the christ.

Ahh..haaah...aahhh yessss I am gonna cum in you

You dirty whore

Norwegians are chimps who suck at drawing

Repent while you still can friend.

Do it ^_^

>what have you done to deserve...

That's not how it works

A good Christian not only seeks peace for his brothers but also wants his religion to be spread to combat evil. A good Christian cares for the survival of their culture and religion.

Also, the only thing it takes to be saved is to believe that Jesus Christ is the son of God and that he died for our sins.

>For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
>For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

I feel like people who listen to Paul Washer sermons tend to worship the words of Paul Washer an awful lot, and start judging others ad question others salvation very harshly by some arbitrary standard of holiness that they have invented.

Here goes...ahhhh

Cum with me

LOOMIS CHIMP

I just want to hear more religious talk like that guy who posted that video.

et al.

Thank you for sharing this information, it is always pleasurable to hear about the more cordial and more meaningful relations between Islam and Christianity.

Give me a reach around :3

The srupidiry of christianity is that humans must use Nabi Isa as their credit card for sin

This is blasphemy

Ok

All that shows CHRISTIANS stealing ISLAMIC PHILOSOPJY

The Gospel is pretty simple.

We have sinned against God, and are no longer in fellowship with God (as a race)
God sent His Son Jesus to die as a substitute and penalty for our sins, effectively taking the wrath and retribution out on Himself (Triune nature of God and all that).
Jesus died, He became our sin (2 Cor 5:21) our sins died with him, and then he rose, sinless, and victorious over sin. Anyone who believes in Jesus death, burial and resurrection is born again by faith into Jesus family, and is saved from the wrath to come upon Adam's race.

When you blow people up, do you feel any remorse over your sin?

Ahh... feels so good

This is so moronic

We do not see ALLAH demanding legal transaction

You do know what being slapped on the cheek meant in 1st century Jerusalem, right? There is nothing pacifist about turning the other cheek, it is actually an escalation and demeans the other person.

Me too

I love you

It
Is actually why islam is taking over Britain

Philosophy which was derived from the Greeks and from India. The truth is the truth, it cannot be owned or claimed as the property of one so as to be stolen from another. It is the inheritance of all people and the one source by which all may come to understand the truth of the world they live in.

If you extended the meaning of the parable to Muslims in Britain it would mean consigning them to camps.

Does he demand reacharounds?

It's not a legal transaction anyway. It's an offer of mercy. God is not obliged to do anything. But he does. What grace!

>A sandnigger telling me what is right and wrong about Christianity.
Go fuck children and behead your own brothers. Meanwhile, every single Mudslime now wishes to move to Western developed and successful Christian nations and end up getting BTFO by water.
Also, learn to type you fucking inbred cuck.

source on that interpretation?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turning_the_other_cheek#Nonviolent_resistance_interpretation

I really didn't expect it to be that easy considering how often it is invoked as being a call to forgiveness and non-violence.

Wow this deity so egotistic

Allah doesn't do this

He demands the dignity of man

Christian plagarized islam

Deal with it

And explain this

Here is a better muslim than you

Did you change your proxy you filthy pedo arab.

Western nations made of Islamic values dipshit

Nobody actually reads the NT. The other mistake libtards always make is that your neighbour means people physically around you, despite Christ explaining who your neighbours really are (those who show mercy on you) a few verses later.

This is definitely just semantics but what's the proper word for the reality of god?
Seeing as God created the universe and is transcendent is it accurate to say that he 'exists' by the dictionary definition of exist?

Sheepfucker

I am Malaysia Drawfag GOD

Despite you eating loads and loads of bullshit

Islam destroys cucktians ITT

THIS HAS BEEN ZAKIR NAIK MINISTERIES

My intution would say no, he doesn't exist by that metric. It is more accurate to say he is Being.

ALLAHU AKBAR

Allah is BEYOND BEING BLASPHEMER

Muslim derailing Christian threads as usual.
Derail and destroy,
divide and conquer,
spread terror and lies,
the only things Islam does.

Well from a lack of clear understanding of the cultural context of which it was stated you can see how many people who do read the N.T. have its context filled in by that of their pastor and the context of their own times.

I only show truth but to the liars the truth is poison

I am DRAWTHREAD GOD

Why have you come to this thread to derail discussion of Christ? is your own faith that infirm?

He's baiting. He changed his proxy after doing some weird gay roleplay with some other fag

Stay assmad

Go fuck a sheep and some goats

>Wink interprets the succeeding verse from the Sermon on the Mount as a method for making the oppressor break the law.
very interesting. So it is more about exposing the injustice that is being done than to be submissive, right?

CHRISTFAGGOTS BTFO

I have never heard this before.

Now you do sheepfucker

You are a moron

You are full of hatred and have closed your heart. Repent, lest you be cast into the fire.

I am the best

None can beat me

You are stupid and dumb like all british

Can you speak normally, not like you want to be some old timey preacher.

>"lest"

Only an Aussie gets this wound up by Kiwis. Hope Pauline Hanson gains more power.

Ok, I may be dumb but that doesn't change you are full of anger and hatred. You are already in hell. You can stop at any time and we will forgive you.

I hate self righteous morons like you

>he accepts what the Jews push out themselves instead of the man who named the jew first

Sure, it was christianity that lead to the downfall, not degeneracy and people without values

>"oh noe, i have no argument. better call him a good goy"

Dude Muhamed was a fraud. Don't worship him. Everything he made is a fraud. Any Scientologist will tell you just that, that very same thing. L. Ron Hubbard was the creator of Scientology, and he wrote many axioms that are true, apart from the axioms he also wrote down what was passed down to him by supernatural phenomena, or divine intervention, he was right in all this.

These are the facts. Muhamed is a lie, and Islam is a lie.

That is the red pill, just know that.

Muhamed said he got a red pill in some cave, well I'll just tell you the red pill I gave you is more red pill then he could've ever imagined.

I forgive you.

That guy will see that and literally have a change of heart. He knows what he just met, it is a sign, and now he will be changed.