Reminder that if you're not fundamentally a traditionalist you really don't belong here or anywhere in the adult world...

Reminder that if you're not fundamentally a traditionalist you really don't belong here or anywhere in the adult world. Your hedonistic and unnatural ways are nothing but an insult to the grace of God.

believing in ghosts are for ignorant plebs

>tips fedora

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

>"Spirit of progress"
"Progress" is nothing without God and his guidance.
So, I guess it really made you think?

Not posting the original...

cute

Yeah I remember seeing that a while back. A fucking leaf posted it. Then I made this edit

Religion make no real contribution to society.

The clergy are parasitical. The laity just trying to get "high" on god.

Feel good feely feels that doesn't create at workable anything at the end of the day.

Doctors provide health services.
Bakers provide bread.
Preachers provide magical promises.

If you believe this then you don't even understand the underlying principles of traditionalism and shouldn't comment on it.

>Preachers provide magical promises.

Christians in the USA provide countless charities.

Ever shopped at a Salvation Army?

Good edit. How did you remove the watermark and cross hatching? Is there an easy way to do it?

Honestly? Just painted over it in MS paint. I enjoy doing it the slow way.

Does it not promote unity among the community?

It at least helps to prevent the modern degeneracy we all see.

t. non-religious user

t. Jakub Shekelstein

This. Honestly I consider myself a traditionalist because I'm agnostic and I think that traditionalism is the most rational course that reflects on human behavior and the historical precedent set by past civilizations. I'd love to find God but I don't think that will happen, however a society that has found God find strength in God.

Normies shall not live on tendies alone.

>wearing mascara
>wearing skinny clothes
that faggot is not a traditionalist

>mascara
No.
>skinny clothes
No even more. Clothes that actually fit aren't "skinny clothes"

that is clearly mascara you retard

No, no its not. Men naturallly have thicker and fuller eyelashes.

90s to early 2000s
>why are these punk kids wearing baggy jeans? fucking niggers.

2010s
>why are these kids wearing tight jeans and shirts? Fucking niggers

Hello antifa(ggot)

not an argument

kek

WTF. No man who spends all day at the gym make their body as naturally perfect as it can get will dye their fucking hair, especially pink!

get you shit together muslim cock sucker.

It's just and antifa power fantasy. Don't mind him

*just an

Why do you hate freedom so much? You know your ancestors bled and died for freedom. Why do you shit on their legacy? Do you think they took up arms against tyranny just so you could piss away your miserable existence whining about degeneracy on a motherfucking japanese cartoon website?

>Why do you hate freedom so much?
Uh huh.
>You know your ancestors bled and died for freedom. Why do you shit on their legacy?
They died so that that their children, and their communities, and their nation would go on be a continuation of their legacy.
>Do you think they took up arms against tyranny just so you could piss away your miserable existence whining about degeneracy on a motherfucking japanese cartoon website?
Oh yeah, bait. Have a nice day

Wow, nice image that isn't related in the least bit

You shouldn't comment on which ideology is best for our world when you have your head jammed this far up your own ass.

Hm? I don't detect and argument

You haven't made a single argument in this whole thread.

That's a nice opinion you have there.

Show me an argument you've made.

People didn't act "traditionalist" because they wanted to, kid. People acted like goddamn monks because that was the ONLY way they could live. They didn't have money for frivolity nor the time for it. They were too busy trying to fucking survive day by day.

In short, fuck off kike. I bet you would love us to go back to being slaves wouldn't you?

not an argument

There was a professional mma fighter who did it. I would probably do it too just to fuck with you. And fuck antifa.

>, kid.

freedom is not free. Freedom unbalanced leads to self-indulgence and blindness, which is what the world has come to. We must not go off the rails to one side. We need traditionalism to bring people back to sanity.

Thank you based Worst Korean, greatest Ally

Nah, bullshit. Societies need to develop, need people to look outside of established worldview, seek new things - that's how nearly any and all scientific, economic and industrial developments came to be (often being violently fought by some traditionalists holding fiercely to their way of living).

"Hedonistic and unnatural ways" I am fine with as long no one gets hurt and people do this shit in private with consent of others, while being productive members of society otherwise.

The problem is with extremists who are either unable to question current way of things, values and basis of established "truths" or desperately attempt to mess things up, oppose those values and traditions while not even attempting to understand reasons and intentions behind them. Both groups rarely look at things objectively, opposing endeavors of the opposite group on the basis of principle.