THIS IS NOT A DRILL
THIS IS NOT A DRILL

THIS IS NOT A DRILL
THIS IS NOT A DRILL
THIS IS NOT A DRILL

THIS IS NOT A DRILL
THIS IS NOT A DRILL
THIS IS NOT A DRILL

THE ENTIRE LEFT WING IS GOING TO BE BTFO BY HAITI. GLOBALISTS BTFO BY HAITI. THE CLINTONS BTFO BY HAITI. YOU CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP. ITS OVER. LIBERALS WILL NEVER RECOVER
>pic related ready to die fighting for haiti's freedom from the clintons

youtube.com/watch?v=4PeO0SfCw5s
>bill clinton literally stole Haiti's oil for the clintons
>clinton foundation stole the aid money
>clinton foundation controls Haiti's politics
>calls out for black America to wake up against the democrats

youtube.com/watch?v=nlS4SimQfv8
>UN spread Cholera in Haiti
>entire Haiti aid effort was a giant globalist scam
>ancap tent city literally has better living conditions than foreign aid funded cities
>entire economy destroyed by foreign governments
>various organizations waste resources on pointless commie shit

youtube.com/watch?v=phKO2T2pMjM
>Former Haitian president during the Bill Clinton admit names the Clinton
>clintons tried to bribe and intimidate him
>clinton Foundation stole 98% of donations meant for Haiti
>calls for Trump to publicly demand Clinton Foundation audit of Haiti Earthquake donations

THESE VIDEOS CAN ETERNALLY BTFO THE CLINTONS, THE GLOBALISTS, AND THE ENTIRE LEFT WING

old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q6EoRBvdVPQ
wsj.com/articles/mary-anastasia-ogrady-the-clinton-foundation-and-haiti-contracts-1425855083
puu,sh/rgn3J/2ffd442d5c.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=TXOOqj_wUpE
youtube.com/watch?v=98Wag6v5asU
youtube.com/watch?v=eMrxlEfLW-Q
twitter.com/spookym8y/status/777779027084009473
youtube.com/watch?v=qpa8f3Q8eds
twitter.com/axryh/status/777751590140731392
twitter.com/axryh/status/777786711787003904
gop.com/how-the-clintons-hurt-haiti/
youtube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM
youtube.com/watch?v=K_6fOuQtd38
twitter.com/yahnendgo
youtube.com/watch?v=7y-xS_EB3QI
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/6356
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1804_Haiti_massacre
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

#Justice4Haiti

Haiti kicking ass.

bumping

Bumping for Haiti

REV UP THEM TWITTER BOTS BOYS

good luck haiti

youre gonna need it

>free haiti

but what do I want an Haiti for?

gibs me articles, not bideos
captcha
>ML King Jr ave

youtube.com/watch?v=q6EoRBvdVPQ

PEPE will save them

I'm not saying that the Clintons haven't fucked them but Haitians were never good at self determination.

virtue signalling bux that you can redeem at any liberal female's vagina

Don't let this slide

Spread it to all your normie books and social media - let everyone know the red pill

>you can redeem at any liberal female's vagina

holy fucking shit, leaf
AHAHAHA

Good, good. Now we just wait and enjoy the fire.
Who knows, maybe it'll turn into armed conflict, with Obama saying he won't give let them have it even though he didn't control the money and trump saying he will, again despite he doesn't control it, then Obama sending military there but people who are redpilled rebel and we can start this race war up faster. Maybe. :^)

Second vid doesn't work OP

wsj.com/articles/mary-anastasia-ogrady-the-clinton-foundation-and-haiti-contracts-1425855083 link to feed the normies

any hastags we could use to spread it

attack BLM with this shit

>ripping out one of the poorest people on earth

Come on now. Even people from Cred Forums would have mercy for Haiti.

What is A Haiti?

Dubs give hashtag to this scandal

I'll give it a go.

#billthehill

#hillthetief

>tfw donation money probably would have been better spent if it had just been converted to US $1 notes and dropped on haiti from planes.

>attack BLM with this shit
HOLY SHIT
THIS
THIS
THIS
THIS

bump for justice

Bump. Someone post it on big sub reddits like r/thedonald, panama papers, politics. We need to spread knowledge.

>555

PRAISE KEK
SHADILAY

JUSTICE FOR HAITI

SHADILAY

PRAISE HIM

bump

holy shit, haiti niggers are helping trumpo-chan

>clinton is destroying haiti
nahh, niggers were responsible for 90% of that, about the other 10% he might be right though.

puu,sh/rgn3J/2ffd442d5c.mp4

#reparation4haiti

This is so bad for me, a civil war would mean a fuckload of refugees coming to Brazil and we are already infested with them.

this plague, the rioting is intensifying to the point where we may not be able to contain it.

Pulling this from the previous thread, these are existing cfg findings on Haiti.

There's more to the puzzle, but the explanations of some of the Muhammad Yunus and Frank Giustra would create more rabbit holes.

Feel free to spread this shit like wildfire, the Haiti thing is probably the most disgusting country exploit the Clintons have ever pulled off where we actually have information.

Something y'all need to get is that it doesn't matter if it's ACTUALLY Haiti's fault, this is the perfect chance to blame Clinton. It's politics, we either use it or we lose it.

kekek huehueland will get even more blacked...

Yeah, the people of Haiti would have recovered like 50% of that sum, not 2% through shillary foundation

Kek is still lending a helping hand in the cold depths of the shadow realm with all of his remaining power!

Hillary stole millions from poor black children and they died from hunger.

#StoleFromThePoorGaveToThemselves

>Let's do it Cred Forums, let's make Haiti great.
>It's happening, we're a general now!

OP or who ever is the next OP add these as extras to the next thread because why not we're a general thread after all.

Haiti anthem
youtube.com/watch?v=TXOOqj_wUpE

Haitis patriots rebuilding the army
youtube.com/watch?v=98Wag6v5asU

Found this neat Gem, Clinton Foundation referenced in the video, Kek.
youtube.com/watch?v=eMrxlEfLW-Q

>Tfw BLM will be a major hit to the Clinton campaign with the, I better go make a Twitter for myself, CF is dead.

>Checked

Someone add this shit to the next thread.

Kek will rise from the shadow realm soon.

silence, leaf

twitter.com/spookym8y/status/777779027084009473
Did my part lads, even if it is on my meme account.
Godspeed yanks we won brexit, so you better get Trump in office so we can crash this globalism together. With no survivors.

GET IN HERE LADS WE FOUND INFORMATION ON COMBETTA AND SHILLARY'S DELETED EMAILS

>brexit

e.

#MAKEHAITIGREATAGAIN #MHGA

Bump

bump for Haiti

Haiti: Where Did the Money Go?

youtube.com/watch?v=qpa8f3Q8eds

Top lel m8.
How many signatures do you think it'll get from lefties who have hurt feelings from "muh ebil nazi Trump".

have we started the fire?

#clintonsfortreason

OP here did my part also
twitter.com/axryh/status/777751590140731392

We need to get this trending on Twitter.

A tip for twitter: re-retweet shit throughout the day if activity is low at a certain time.

just another move in a 4D chess game

any ideas for a hastag user?

we need something to get the point to normies

#ClintonInvasion

#justiceforHaiti

How long until haiti turns up suicided in a stairwell?

This one

#JusticeForHaiti

This is a good idea

Do you all think that Trump "accidentally" had the Haitian President of Finance at his rally with a MICROPHONE READY?

Trump's words directly afterward: "Hmm... Thank you, that's wow.. That's very interesting isn't it?"

we need something to put hilldawg on the spot a phrase that will have normies lash at her like dogs.

we can do it brothers, the happening is with us

twitter.com/axryh/status/777786711787003904
did my part fucking homos

wow... really corrects your record

Sounds good to me, how about #VotersAgainstCronyism too?

WOW these fucking NIGGERS so you're saying I donated $25 to Bill's loli plane fund?

what is your point?

fyi, the GOP published research on Haiti 3 days ago

gop.com/how-the-clintons-hurt-haiti/

kind of interesting timing

around democrats wear trump hats

KEK WILLS IT, JUSTICE FOR HAITI!

cronyism is a big word to a lot of people.

i don't want to america-bash, but the brits are right about some things

americans need something more simple and sweet, they need a good popcorn hashtag.

parallel messaging isn't dead yet! we're doing our part.

>#Blacklivesmatter #Justiceforhaiti

Perfect. Shows Trump as the anti-corruption candidate, sympathetic to da blahck mahn.

Globalists BTFO. Hill-shills BTFO. Everybody BTFO. Praise kek. Check 'em

finally a hashtag that can work for both parties.

fuck this is brilliant.

This. It's all a republican scam.

The only former slave colony to have the slaves actually free themselves. They deserve some respect. Even if they had to keep doing the sugar thing which was always miserable.

just because it is planned, doesn't mean it's a scam.

we have the records, the proofs, and the consequences.

It doesn't matter if hitler came out of his grave weezing "justice for haiti", it'd still be right.

we're getting some steam going on lets make a main hastag then throw it in to #blacklivesmatter that way we attack both clinton and dindus in america would have to face the fact their choice for prez doesnt care for black people

two birds one stone, its like pottery

they seem like they could actually be doing well if it weren't for corruption and stifling geography.

you can't fish when you don't have a pole.

they don't even have trees.

>we have the records, the proofs, and the consequences.
You can start showing then.

>it'd still be right.
this
literally helping people that the clintons fucked over

Clinton's brother is one of two people allowed to mine for gold in Haiti and the only person awarded permits to mine in the past 50 years.
How coincidental.

Justice for Haiti - Bump

As much as I dislike Hillary you can't blame her for anything.

Never forget.

SHADILAY

Probably one of the few cases where I would agree with the BLM crew that they get screwed by the white man.

'Course, it's in Haiti, not US of A, but that won't matter to 99% of people using that hashtag.

This is the video from the rally.

Shouldn't the Senate President of Haiti be black?

Nigga you blind or smth?

Are you daft? it's in the fucking OP. Complete negligence, bureaucracy, and broken promises.

Lies upon lies. How can anyone shill against such obvious and reckless abandonment?

I keep getting the feeling that the idea of 'truth' is somehow an injustice to some; that it privileges the people who they hate, and therefore is and injustice that they should have to admit its reality.

this is pretty fucking juicy

haven't heard shit from assange lately, could this be related? or is his shit still yet to come? or is the white haired leaky man blowing smoke?

SHADILAY

thats exactly what we have to show that BLM doesnt care about black people.

A massive misuse of power to actually hurt black people and its ignored by the people who claim to fight for them? BLM already dabbled in israels shit so they have no excuses.

1. they lash out against Hillary and the Donald wins

2. they get shown being the pieces of shit shils they are

either way we would benefit

"Don't blame her goy, just let her get away with the billions"

>All Haitians are black
Das rayciss

Black BernieOrBuster gives Haiti as a reason she will never vote for Hillary Clinton.

Spread this

youtube.com/watch?v=K_6fOuQtd38

she is literally part of the clinton foundation. whatever IT gets implicated with, she does as well.

it really doesn't even matter if she gets nailed with it, as long as she can be accused with something, keeps the pressure on, which is necessary in the race to the white house. She loses because of things like this. None of it will matter once trump is in office, because then he has ALL of the means to completely destroy her politically.

I remember this. I know it's been said before, but this election TRULY is the election of the House of Cards.

>TFW HAITI IS NOW ONE OF Cred ForumsS GREATEST ALLIES

Far enough, Justice4Haiti is probably the best leading hashtag but we can add many following it.

Sounds good to me mate, I'll be making a Twitter myself soon too.
Don't let this die anons, keep making these threads.

last thing I heard about Haiti was the earthquake

Because that's what (((they))) wanted

yes

Oh shit.

Also has the added benefit of drudging up white guilt for libs. The only thing which can break through lib's hatred for everything that is right-wing is their love for brown people.

I don't understand it senpai, but by the sounds of it, the Haitian community could be our foot in the door to breaking the Clinton's stranglehold on Black voters.

u ready for war m8

we should get a sticky set up for Hillary BTFO cause burgers are asleep now the entire board might get flooded we can also call our banners across the boards even call to the bernouts on reddit, help carry this shit until we hit critical mass.

All of us may had contributed to the best election in years, well done lads but the fight isnt done yet we fight the good fight

well we did go from 1 percent black support to now almost 19 percent black support. that counts for something I think.

Gee I wonder if someone is responsible for the lack of coverage on Haiti?

2nd Civil war. Why am I not surprised.

Screw off with this thread sliding bait.

holy fuck this is the god damn silver bullet that slays the she beast finally, god damn.
someone go send this to molymeme, that will rapidly get this out into the public eye.

I just started the second video, and it already feels like a full blown dystopian plot.

>natural disaster hits; completely fucks the city
>community tries to recover
>however, greedy politicians and businessmen embezzle the money that would have been used to rebuild the city while pulling the wool over the public's eyes
>now the former citizens of the city have been driven from the comfort that they once knew, forced to live in plastic tents on the outskirts of their former home, with no signs of things returning to how they used to be; the cronies have won

Let's hope that we get our storybook ending and the politicians and businessmen wind up in prison.

#prisonnotpresidency

I see, as long as none of this is to support Haiti and only to make Hillary fall I'm all for it.

Alabado sea Pepe

bump

You Mexican cartel owning bastard how can we thank you
InB4 citizenship

God fucking DAMN, HOW can one family of assholes be so corrupt, like holy shit. How many of America's/The World's problems would be solved if we removed the clintons from existence?

FUCK HILLARY CLINTON

I love this YahNe Ndgo person, I'll be following her once I make my Twitter.

twitter.com/yahnendgo

Also that ending on CNN, made my blood boil, they are shilling like never before.

saved

We'll make them do a 360 into MAGA.

Good idea leaf user, in the morning it will be the happening an the Clinton campaign will be over.

>Cred Forums wanting justice for Haiti
>Haiti
>it's Haiti

Haiti is the most awful shitholes on this side of the Earth. Nothing wrong with anything that will lead to Haiti being cleansed of it's curse.

Clinton gets rich by making Haiti poor
SAME GOES FOR YOU BLACKS HERE

CORRECT

THE

RECORD

Another benefit is that this is an easily digestible attack on the Clintons. Not everyone is going to have the patience/trust for a Cred Forumsacks 20 minute rant about how the globalist kikes are in bed with the Clinton Foundation which you learned about on a Congolese line dancing speed date website.

>he hasn't read The Shadow Party and Clinton Cash

Then look at it this way: That money was donated by Americans for the sake of rebuilding Haiti. That rebuilding never happened. Instead, there were a bunch of very shady projects that look an awful like like an attempt to embezzle said money.

The Clinton Foundation stole money from Americans.

bump

They're quite an achievement in human shittiness.

The Clintons are evil.

Are Canadians the vessel of Kek message?

wow I'd hate for Haiti to suddenly have a government coup by 'armed rebels'.

>Haiti is busy yelling at the Clinton for stealing their relief fund
>too busy to yell "reparations" at the french
Please vote Hillary.

No replies with dubs. Your god is weak, pol

this is the calm before the storm

please wait to see what we will wrought

>Bill's loli plane fund?
can someone explain this to me?

bump

hopefull bump

They deforested their side of the island to make charcoal.

Did the Clintons make him lose too?

>Tfw I really do truly do feel sorry for them with the knowledge of how badly globalist shills have been screwing over rich countries like Germany, the US, an post Brexit UK. I can only imagine it be a hundred times worse to be sold off to globalist shills an be poor at the same time.
#JusticeForHaiti

Also please take my fresh Pepe's an spread them.

Wow, I was a proud Hillary supporter till I heard this disgusting racism, I can't believe the Clinton Foundation employs racist, xenophobic, bigots like you.

I'll be voting for Trump this year instead, you just lost a fellow democrat.

Indeed, this will be a good opportunity to recruit Bernouts to either MAGA or join the green party, both are good results since it hurts the Clinton when they can't buy support.

Heck we may even be a major cause in Haiti nationalism rising an ousting of CF saving them from globalism.

Soros is probably a big friend of the Clinton's.

Mother of Kek! Why Soros?

HAS IT GONE MAINSTREAM YET?

>Black nation is chimping out into a civil war over a shit country
Colour me surpised
Get ready for boants USA

Why did you make a new thread before the other one hit bumplimit, you nigger?

Anyway, I seriously hope this will get the attention it deserves because the Clintons seriously fucked over these people.

>The only former slave colony to have the slaves actually free themselves.
Yeah this is not what happened
The Spaniards colonist orchestrated the revolution against the crown and gave blacks freedom and vote
So in return the blacks went full we wuz revolutionaries and shiet and remove whitey causing a civil war that splitted the island in half (Dominican Republic and Haiti)
The Spaniards and Mulattos left the blacks on their own devices (yes the Haitians didnt even want mullatos and kicked them out of Haiti) and look at them now

rebuild haiti for the 6th million tymu!
So they can africa it down again...

Just got red pilled on these monkeys last night, my damn.... And look how he blames everything on everything else than them self, who did this, not talking about the case..

But HELL YEAH! Who is the raysis nåw? Piece of shit cunt. Do yer werk! spread!

Consider my record as corrected

>A correct the record poster tries to fit in with Cred Forums

You don't know what the left-wing is, do you ?

bump

Bumpando

I WANT THIS TO FUCKING GO MAINSTREAM!!
SPREAD IT LIKE WILDFIRE!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Kek
A graph with no relevant labels links and so forth. Go back to sf.

Wtf I hate shillary now

#freehaiti

The pic was not related to what I said

just stop

TWEET IT TO TRUMP!

This.

Also from Germans, French, British, Dutch, Swedes...

Clinton in Den Haag when?

Also, the financials or other portions of the DNC leaks may have something related to this. Donations from the companies given access to Haiti, etc.

how can they go for so long without anyone noticing

seriously what the actual fuck

Because they never steal from the rich and powerful and instead prefer to fuck over people who are too weak to do anything about it.

Fuck me. This bitch...
Our first female PM too, it turned out that she was Hillary Lite here all along. Labor tried to label her as the "country's mother"... the nerve, she is not of royal linage....

But yeah, she was charged and lives in France now ofc. They do this. Our fuckers are corrupt as fuck too.

It kinda was when she came in power that everything spiraled downwards to the shitfest we are in today.

GET WOMEN OUT OF POLITICS NÃ…W!
>they only think about them selves

kek

That was first tymu that happened into the mes.
I wuz assuming it actually.

How the Clintons fucked over Haiti

>Shilldawg and Billy scam some lefties out of their money
>Billy visits Haiti to hand over a cheque
>rapes a few dozen women while he's there
>they all get his numerous STDs
>being Haiti, those women then get raped and so the STDs spread and spread
>everyone dies

your posting structure is weird and bot like

you are not so far away actually, there are a couple of us doing an experiment. To id our selves from our texts and we try to hide it by yeah soiling the data.

No worries it's not to be used at us, although I can promise you that there are already tons of this nåw. It's a whole own field within machine learning. We only use our own data

GREAT QUESTION

>the island nation of haiti has been found shot twice in the back of the head. the death has been ruled a suicide and there will be no autopsy.

>mfw fucking Haiti sides with Cred Forums

How long before I can collect that rare-ass flag?

You guys should cooperate with the /cfg/, they may have some dirt or leads in regard to Haiti.

I don't think so. I looked up #freehaiti and nothing reached even 100 likes/retweets.

Only once the Cred Forums relief fund for Haitian fascism is succesful and we rewrite the haitian constitution to make the possibility to shitpost a constitutional right.

GET IT ON THE DONALD

SEND IT TO ALEX JONES

SEND IT TO MOLYNEUX

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

fuck that
SEND IT TO ZYKLON BEN

you don't destroy the clintons with facts, you destroy them with optics (see scott adams)

Great times are ahead of us fellow med pack.

Give it time user, most of the relevant re tweeters are asleep or haven't logged in yet, Cred Forumss time will come.

Look up epstein and clinton

This is fucked.

I checked youtube and there are some videos talking about this that are like 3 months old.

How the fuck has it not gone mainstream yet?

How can the corrupt operate with such impunity?

I'm triggered as fuck.

F

youtube.com/watch?v=7y-xS_EB3QI

It's almost like they dominate all information sources.

>How can the corrupt operate with such impunity?
Buy out those who may dissent.
Like they tried to do with that haitian senator.
If it doesn't work, buy their silence by bribing those who may give them a platform.

women and niggers don't care about facts.

Hillary will be president.

facts don't matter anymore, only psychology does

I wonder what they think of all of this.

>Send it to The Young Turks
One of the biggest libtard channels that aren't controlled
>Profit

Kek this is the reason Hillary is dying

>One of the biggest libtard channels that aren't controlled
>literally funded by Al Jaziera (aka the Qatari ministry of truth)
And even without that, they are self-censored, which is even worse.

Yeah I must admit what the Clinton's did to those people is absolutely disgusting and disgraceful.

They do

I don't care if they are niggers i hope Haiti fixes they shit. Saudi arabian sandniggers are rich as fuck because of oil and they are the scums of the earth that spreads terrorism. Haiti ain't doing that shit

But women are emotional creatures. As long as Haiti sounds more like a sob sorry than a political discussion, we may get their support.

>FREEHAITI
I don't think it'll fit in the back of my truck though

>singles

NO

Wtf, I just looked through the emails a bit and apparently the Saudis were planning to build a "$30-$35 billion dollar oil refinery" in Haiti "to service the U.S. market". Seems shady as fuck tbqh

>wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/6356

This is the headshot brothers. Time to rev up those twitters.

how the fuck can you stand listening to french

Fair enough although I specifically meant they aren't control directly anyway, they are openly anti Hillary though an allied Bernouts, I never said they weren't royalist ME dogs, non the less if it happened we'd be set.

We could also use a good documentary to spread on Normie book as a tear jerker to further gain sympathy votes for either Trump or Jill. Anyone know of such a thing?

saudis are jews

>go to wiki section on Haitian demographics
>many of the non-African Y-DNA haplogroups predominate in areas from the eastern side of the Mediterranean, mostly linked to Turkey

Hmm...

>#HaitiGate

Lets start the machine

TYT is shit. They used to be good at what they do, but now they clearly shill for Hillary, and are showing their true SJW selves.

If you're going to send it to any progressive channels send it to Kyle on Secular Talk. He has a twitter, I think.

Hell, you could also send it to Jimmy spitting Dore on twitter. Sure he's part of TYT, but if you've seen his own YT channel, he does a shit ton of anti-hillary videos that TYT would never talk about. He even complained how TYT thought he was crazy in his view of Hillary's corruption.

Those are the two I would recommend.

I'm pretty sure it could go much deeper, but I'm shitty at researching that sort of stuff.
Yet it didn't take long to see that
>Haiti is still in debt to France for its independance and compenstation, the debt exists since 1834
>among the organizations calling for a change in the situation is the Inter-American Devlopment Bank
>it has called it an "odious debt", and has asked to reverse it, so that France ends up paying reparations to Haiti itself
>90% of the haitian budget is handled by the Inter-American Devlopment Bank under the guise of a development fund
>the money from France would mostly be handled by the Inter-American Devlopment Bank
>the Inter-American Devlopment Bank is presided by some bloke called Luis Alberto Moreno, former minister in Venezuela (a government known to recieve bribes from the USA) and who was ambassador of Venezuela to the USA under Bill Clinton's mandate
HOW MUCH DEEPER CAN WE GO, LADS?

man
USA is just waking up now
boy, do we have breakfast served 4 u

>today i actually emailed an american congressman before most burgers got out of bed

feels good man

>Haiti
Isn't it that shithole, where wild niggers practice voodoo and eat each other on a daily basis? Should i really care?

>To Read the Full Story, Subscribe or Sign In

Fuck you leaf

A post so faggy it ruined quads. Nice job. Also learn English.

Ah look! I spotted my first slider!

Yes we should, we help the Haitians, they help us defeat a tyrant trying to hijack our country.

Thanks for inspiring me to post this :^)

because normies are emotional, and when people learn that Clintons were responsible for their misery, they'll have a tantrum. That is if we can get this into the light of the public.

Crony is five letters long.

is Haiti the savior of the white race?

watch them get called out uncle tom

Good fuck those people, I hope all of those barbaric heathens starve to death.

t. CTR

The greatest ally.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1804_Haiti_massacre

Fuck off cuck

#FreeHaiti

#ClintonCash

>still caring about something that happens 200 years ago
You are worse then the muh six million shills.
Wouldn't mind killing the ones enslaving me either.
It dosen't matter if niggers are subhumans. Slavery is still sick

Back to your shed Sven.

>It dosen't matter if niggers are subhumans. Slavery is still sick
Do you grant voting rights to your dog or your horse?

your'e the cancer killing Cred Forums

Rich coming from you, you disgusting Swedish faggot.

Around 200k views... Hardly anything.

Can someone explain me why Trump doesn't use these bombs in his campaign?

Like when Clinton almost died on the pavement, he didn't say anything, wtf?

Are your elections rigged to this point?

>Has the perfect opurtunity to make leftist hate Hillary
>refuse to use it because muh white haitian genocide that happend 200 years ago
kys you fifth columnist faggot

Yes I've delete an re posted this several times because of typos an grammar, thanks for noticing.

I'll definitely try contacting these individuals then, thanks user.

Neat, keep us updated user.

>BASED NORDIC

>Should i really care?
Yes, this will be a huge blow to the Clinton Foundation, their campaign might not recover, the Shills who put a lot of money into a Clinton president will lose their investment which will be a win for us Cred Forumsacks an Haitians alike.

Also Voodooism yes but cannibalism not so much, that's more of a Kenyan thing.

Indeed we've climbed the moral high ground latter, it's over for CF, they may make a final fatal leap at us but be left in the fires of Mustafar.

Indeed

Kek wills it, Haitians are now honorary Aryans.

>Checked
#ClintonCash
>Kek wills it

Wow CTR shilling has really risen lately. Are you guys that desperate that you'll waste time trying to influence Vietnamese rice cooking website? That's sad honestly.

>accuse others of being 5th column
>guys we should help the niggers out

Think about it you stupid fucks.

Then stop letting the slavers into your country.

They are literally turning your little girls I to sex slaves.

Do something about it faggot.

Your either a payed shill, an edgy troll or an absolute retard with nigger tier intelligence
you ignore what i wrote too>>Has the perfect opurtunity to make leftist hate Hillary

>mercy for niggers
>look at flag
Nice

WE GOT A HAPPENING BOYIM

Any answer please?

what the fuck is this relevant?
Oh wait it's a fucking leaf

no wtf are you saying
mulattoes were never chased this way
whites however.... were genocided
but mulattoes essentially took over their place

NIGGERS DOING SOMETHING RIGHT FOR ONCE

Now that Hillary is ridiculing herself trying to attack his character and his supporters instead of his policies, he has decided to stop using that tactic to not be on her low level.
Wouldn't be too surprised if he trew a couple of these at her during the debate though.

You're forgetting an important element here
>Haiti, like Dominican Republic spent 4 decades under the rule of a family of tards backed by the USA to make sure they wouldn't turn into Cuba 2
>Trujilo spent all his time militarizing the country for no good reason
>the Duvaliers spent their time letting militant groups to the work and tried to industrialize the country beyond what its ressources would realistically allow
>hence "cut down all the trees to make coals"
Both places are shit, just different shades of brown.

Thanks for updating us on the current year Trudeau an letting us know about Muslim grooming gangs.

>Trump has the high ground, Hillary will come to him.
>She'll attack an fail
>Profit

This is probably his first time on Cred Forums an he thinks being edgy means something.

Lurk more, please.

>Hillary is ridiculing herself trying to attack his character and his supporters instead of his policies

But it works... That's what the american public is waiting for, and afaik she still wins by a good margin. Trump being silent doesn't make sense. Not with such deadly ammunition in his hands.

he could be saving the heavy blows for the debates, where she can be publicly humiliated in front of a hundred cameras and livestreams

>ancap tent city literally has better living conditions than foreign aid funded cities

ancaps, like Cred Forums, are always right

>haiti becomes Cred Forums's pet project

Are we going to make Haiti great again?

>Are we going to make Haiti great again?
Yes

Why not, but he could (and should) also use it now AND during the debate, or else it will be too late, it will just be seen as aggressive rethoric without proof.
As I said the view count is around 200k which is very very low. That means that at the time of the debate nobody will be aware of this, and people will just take it as a verbal attack, like in every debate and nothing more.

This passive attitude toward such a world scale scandal is highly suspect to me.

The Black Jacobins are trying to set their American brothers and sisters free from the plantation that is the Democratic Party.

they sell some nice looking fake watches

i forgot about brazil what happen with your politicians

You think the Clintons are corrupt? Look up the Somoza family or the Suharto family.

Based Haiti saving the day

About time Haiti was good for something.

Wasn't there some lady named Somoza who spoke at the DNC?

You can't fix want's eternally broken.

"Okay"

Fuck haiti and fuck nigger lovers

I want to kiss and lick that delicious pusseeeey and rub her breasts

bump
#hillary4prison
#justice4Haiti
#MakeHaitiGreatAgain

>Created Dec 12, 2016

Mmk.

>Isnt Haiti full of Niggers?

Really makes you think...

Bump dammit.

Can we get a group of Trump supporters to start a fund to help provide the relief from the biggest catastrophe to ever befall the Haitian people...also for the earthquake.

If they manage to break this out into the MSM I will quit my job and go down there to help build the houses the foundation promised them.

bump.

bumpin in reply to bump

on the flip side, if he brings it up now she could have canned, ready answers at the debates.

this way he can whip it out, maybe catch her off guard, and be aggressive. aggression and initiative has been pretty good to him over the campaign

Bumping for justice, keep shilling those sock puppet twitter accounts lads

Why? Just because they were stomped on by the c1int0ns?

>clinton Foundation stole 98% of donations meant for Haiti

The Clinton are ruthless crooks and thieves.

By this point, everyone should know this.

Anyone want to see if we can get Haiti's charity money back from the Clintons?

Because I think that would be poetic justice.

(continued)

Because I think all of the people who donated money to haiti would like to know that the clintons literally STOLE THEIR CHARITY.

It wouldn't mean much coming from you, they' just see a FUCKING WHITE MALE. But if the impoverished brown Haitians eating mud cookies start speaking up there's a chance the left might listen, don't put it past them to bury this as hard as possible though.

t. Dominican

FUCKING BUMP

TWEET THIS HIT

LETS MAKE IT TRENDING

>What's odd is the Harian that recieved little or no foreign aid seem to be doing better than those who did

This Vick cuckold is so close seeing truth. Why can't these blue pilled retards put 2 and 2 together.

He look like a smart guy and we'll traveled. It has to hit him eventually. You can't ignore reality forever when it's knocking at the door.