Immigrants

What's the problem with immigrants?

If they work a job.
Pay taxes.
Learn English.
Obey the law.

Then why not allow unlimited work visas if they have an employer ready to hire them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L-4G-2HbNqg
youtube.com/watch?v=WWnjEhsXWsY
youtube.com/watch?v=C52TlPCVDio
youtube.com/watch?v=K5Dk-ZLQS3o
youtube.com/watch?v=Zdgzkqsy_z0
youtube.com/watch?v=cgVo9hBbhFk
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjuBRaLYWnA
youtube.com/watch?v=6meqOKGTZkE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A study that cleverly proved some cultures are more violent than others (7 minutes):
youtube.com/watch?v=L-4G-2HbNqg

A clip that shows the insanity of the current migration policy and offers a proposal on how to fix it. Excellent to redpill even the most bluepilled on the current migration madness (3 minutes).
youtube.com/watch?v=WWnjEhsXWsY

The channel is full of similar top quality redpills not too autistically edgy.

fuck off chuck fucking testa

Because they are not at all like us.

As long as they adapt to the culture of the country and not try to change it, its fine by me

Also migration in small numbers is okay, migration in large numbers like refugees takes a large toll on the receiving country

Since 1989 immigrants cost Canada 23 billion dollars a year. They have done nothing but shit up our country.

>If they work a job.
>Pay taxes.
>Learn English.
>Obey the law.

They don't though.

For example blacks have been in this country for hundreds of years and still can't speak English.

There's nothing wrong with good immigrants

Granted the European version of migrant influx is fraught with Islamic fanatics.

In the US the biggest worry is some impoverished Catholics with at least some trade skills and broken English.

Low quality bait

that's a nice cap you have there, OP

Immigration can only work in limited numbers from country which are similar culturally and genetically. Europeans tend to assimilate better in Western countries than say... spics or Muslims

>They don't though.

Then kick them out.

Why is this so hard for countries to do?

Give them residency as long as they pitch in.
Kick out the deadbeats and troublemakers.

Put them on "room & board" rules.
You stay in house, as long as you keep house.

Should only be allowed if employer cannot find a citizen to fill position.

>Obey the law.

If they did they wouldn't be here.

Nothing but illegal immigrants dont
>Obey the law.

>Learn English.
That's the problem with most immigrants in where I'm from. Since most of our people speak English at a sufficiently high level, most of the migrants don't bother learning the language and just stick with English.

Lazy cunts.

>illegal immigrants
>Obey the law

nobody cares about the people that come here legally we're not open border eurofags

You forgot assimilate
When in rome do as romans do faggots.
If they meet those 5 requirements then I don't have any problem with them.

>IF

Sure, if the purpose of having societies was to work and increase GDP

First video is quite alright but I don't think the conclusion is right. Slavs and Japs live up north, but they have high feel of honor and won't tolerate disrespect.

>In the US the biggest worry is some impoverished Catholics with at least some trade skills and broken English
Fuck off Pedro

It's pretty impossible to do those things after 1st generation, at least in current situation anyhow

Because white empathy. They can't kick out those poor people because then they might get hurt or be sad. Much better to just take those pesky working class peoples tax dollars and give it to them, then I don't have to feel bad bitching out the barista at Starbucks for not making my coffee right.

He's right, you know

I live in Texas where I soon to be a minority and I know exactly how dangerous damn spics are

youtube.com/watch?v=C52TlPCVDio
Here's a great video by Milton Friedman
In summary, it's all the benefits that are guaranteed with citizenship

>You forgot assimilate
Thats the english learning part.

talking about legal immigrants.

Make work visas easy as hell.
Build wall or fence.
Deport deadbeat aliens.

Illegal immigration dries up over night.
Everyone comes in legit and ID'ed.

I would be partial to amnesty and work visas if they pay a per capita price and prove an employer. Pay down some of that debt.

Everything

>oh look, it's a libtard trying to fit everyone under one term to push his agenda

3rd worlders don't do any of those 4.

>You forgot assimilate
Learn to greentext.
And the guy I quoted, didn't mention assimilation. Most of the modern day spics don't assimilate anyway. They live in eclaves, use our resources while making fun of us

I know quite a few 3rd worlders who do all 4

So they should be pop culture Americans?

What do you call successful assimilation?

Why give jobs to foreigners while so many actual Americans are out of work? We need less people in America, not more.

the economy works on bell curve

menial laborers and high skilled professionals are in shorter supply.

Share the core American values and respect the country who gave you the new home. You shouldn't publicly burn your old passport, but if you keep being Mexican-American or any other x-American you should just fuck off back to the shithole you came from

I mean they are waving American flags and not burning them.

youtube.com/watch?v=K5Dk-ZLQS3o

Thats an aweful lot of 'ifs'

>Share the core American values and respect the country who gave you the new home.

I agree with that.

Because more often than not they won't do all the things you listed.

Credit where credit is due though, they got really good at cave painting.

>a fucking leaf

More from the same channel:

World Becoming More, Not Less Religious: The Future Of Demographics And Religion (7 minutes)
youtube.com/watch?v=Zdgzkqsy_z0

Fundamentalism Is As Modern As Secularism: Demographics And Religion Of Muslims, Christians And Jews (2 minutes)
youtube.com/watch?v=cgVo9hBbhFk

Religion, Demographic Shifts And Why More Countries Will Resemble Israel (6 minutes)
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjuBRaLYWnA

Walter Benn Michaels On Paying Lip Service To Diversity While Ignoring Economic Inequality (3 minutes)
youtube.com/watch?v=6meqOKGTZkE

What's the problem with immigrants?

If they work a job.
Pay taxes.

Fuck no

you dont provide us healthcare nor a decent wage.
Learn English.

its easy
Obey the law.

most of Mexicans do it.

At least you can carry a gun, we have highly explosive rapefugees and can't be armed

>All those leaves in Montana
What are they looking for, exactly?