Younger people, in particular students now, baffle me

Younger people, in particular students now, baffle me.

They obviously all consider themselves intellectuals and better than the average person but if this were true then why do they buy into the media so easily? It happened with Brexit and its happening now with Trump.

You think if they considered themselves so smart they'd realise of course there would be a narrative against the group thats against the establishment, and they would do some real research and find out the facts.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gjLFJlHr1ec
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

They don't consider themselves intellectuals, they claim to do so because being smart and artsy and having a startup or whatever is the current "in" fad. But deep down they despise the intellectuals

jeez i dunno maybe because they're fucking stupid

Fucking typical millennials. The men are blue pilled crying nu-males and women are selfish, feminist twats with nothing to offer. I am only 21 though, I am just here shitposting on Cred Forums.

They are stupid narcissists who grew up being told they are special and smart and awesome, for no real reason.

When they grow up they are in denial, all thy need is some small confirmtion bias to think they really are all that smart and special and wonderfull,

Naturally anyone that disagrees with them is a bigot racist sexist literaly hitler ignorant shitlord.

They don't think because they never had to, all they did as parrot shit through education.
Which means they cannot realize how stupid they are in the first place, because from their perspective they are perfect, everybody else is wrong, and that's it, the end.

They believe whatever the media tells them because they literally grew up with the media.
The media was their teacher, their parents, their religion, their way of life.
They grew up with complete dependance on it.
Media gives them approval, media nurtured them.
If they ever began distrusting the media they might accidentally end questioning all the other things they believe, and that would also be wrong, becasue they have been raised on complete obedience, compliance and conformity of what is politically correct, disagreeing is wrong to them.

A bunch of generations have been raised like fucking drones and you all know who made them so pathetic, dependant and suggestionable, you know exactly (((who))).

2/10

Why do you like penis on your tongue?

C U C K
U
C
K

Gee, really makes you think!

>They obviously all consider themselves intellectuals
weew

I'm 22, electrical engineering student. Arrogant to the point that harms me. Battle me.

You live in a very nice country, but you aren't nearly as alpha as the rest of the Balkans. Seen more people ride bikes, wearing helmets (Kek!), than anywhere else in the Balkans.

You are the aborted fetus of the orgy of Austria, Italy, and Yugoslavia, with a little bit of Turkish rapebaby influence,

I'm a uni student and 95% of the people I know form uni are as described by OP. This actually pisses me off alot, just because they're studying a uni degree (they don't have the degree yet btw) they think they're more intelligent and informed than those that are less educated. After brexit, the very first thing that a friend of mine said was "those uneducated racists".... like Jesus fucking Christ, how high is the horse they're on?!

Here is something even more ridiculous.

>got into a conversation with a friend of mine after Brexit
>asks him why EU is beneficial to UK
>"Thats because I read about it haha from (((The Economist))) and (((Times)))
>mfw
>m fucking fw

You sound like a person that has a good cause to be arrogant.

this is pretty much true
even in serbia we have these sort of morons
but they get daily reminded that being a student here is cancer

Made me remember an argument I had with my uni brother right after brexit

>We talk about Brexit
>I mention I support then leaving it
>That alone made him lose his shit
>"Without EU Their entire country will collapse, racists lied to the media, think of the poor immigrants etc"
>When I counter with arguments that mentions how EU restricts independance he just impersonate me with a mocking voice and call me an idiot
>Says he know more than me because he went to uni and I shouldn't have an opinion
>I ask him if four years of uni only taught him to mock people and suggested he picked up a more lucrative career in carpenting or something
>"You think you're better than me? You're just a priviledged low educated Swede"
>He just got more and more upset since I was so calm

>the group thats against the establishment
No group is against it, they all want to do the same

I've noticed this. The mere mention of voting leave and they have a fucking fit.
Watch this

youtube.com/watch?v=gjLFJlHr1ec

Jesus, they all sound alike when salty. The exact same tone of whingy voices on all of them

You say this but there's a good load who are not brainwashed.

Like I bet the average age on here is kinda 22ish and out numbers are growing.

take more of your alzheimer's meds, grampy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning–Kruger_effect

Because they probably aren't even close to finishing their degrees. University isn't some golden ticket to intellectualism, but they get sucked in by the prestige and group association.

23 here I hate the lot of em,wish someone would go Elliot Rodger on these fucks

Buying into right wing populist propaganda doesn't make you "anti-establishment"

kek mellenials salty they cant work in the EU without a filling a couple forms for a visa

20 years ago maybe but the left has gone so batshit insane and self destructive that it's the fringe right wing parties that are making the most sense now.

Here's your "intellectuals"

>Le Science - Global warming is bad. Human population growth, which would be the source of global warming, not bad. Especially if they are illegals coming into white countries

>Le Science pt 2 - Guns are bad, they cause problems in society. Meanwhile all liberals drink and support alcohol.

>Le science pt 3 - "bu...bu..but...the science is settled". The science is settled that Intelligence, temperament, athletic ability, artistic ability, etc are all genetic.

It's not arrogance if you are actually superior

oh gee aren't you fucking special.

now go and stand in the corner with all the other 30somethings and bitch while you wait for us to bring you another case of PBR to fight over.

>implying everyone here bitching about millennials isn't in their early 20s

good point.

either way it's just as sickening and cliche to complain about [insert generation here].

I remember having a fight/debate on FB years ago and a girl legit wrote. "of course educated people like myself who actually go to uni".

mfw I did government subsidised tech certs and can skip first year of uni for any comp sci course in Straya. But instead work for nice amount of shekels and have 0 debt vs 50k debt for a fucking arts degree and make coffees for a living.

Unfortunately there is a meme that is pervasive in society that educated=intelligent. It creates a culture of hubris and arrogance amongst these "educated" people who deem themselves to be a cut above those who are not "educated".

They are ignorant and inexperienced

I was staunchly leftist until only a couple of years ago.

Once you get a proper job and have to pay taxes you value how the money is spent more than when you recieve money from the state

> comes from the lefties that cover big banks through sjw topics since occupy wallstreet

wew

If there is one thing Cred Forums is useful for its making you really good at arguing without losing your shit

Years ago I got into an argumemt with a Pol Sci student who was a staffer for the Australian Democrats. I pointed out that her party would cease to exist at the next election because they had switched from a party of the center to a party of the far left, but the Greens were better at that niche. She couldn't disagree, so she tried to get her boyfriend to fight me. He quailed like an original hipster.
Two weeks later she took a job with DFAT, went to South Africa where she got out of the car to pat the big kitty and got mauled.
Pol Sci at Syd Uni was SJW training ten hears ago. If she had known her memes she would have lived.

"sequence of action potentials"
It's called a cascade you mong