Black People

Prove to me that black people aren't specifically targeted by police because of their ethnicity.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V-K4jEIrus8
youtube.com/watch?v=dI9IuBthnd4&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

prove to me they dont commit more crime

>flag
why am i not surprised

Touché

> prove non-existence
I don't think you understand how the scientific method works, no wonder your opinions are so stupid.

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

/thread

fpbp
Do you fucking retarded ass liberals not delve more than one layer deep? Do you not think there's an ACTUAL reason for racial profiling to occur? On that same note, do you not think that there's a REASON that people are racist?

Fucking idiots.

user understands

>

Black males are 7% yet comit half the crime. If you were a cop you'd target them too.

>race own culture teaches fuck the police
>race constantly trying to fuck the police
>surprised when police fuck back

>prove to me they dont commit more crime

this from my fellow faggot leaf buttfucker. Raps tells these apes to go out and act like a pack jungle bunnies so of course they gunna do the monkey see, monkey routine.
them niggers from the 1930's etc at least had some class and listened to good music.

Prove to me that black people aren't worth being specifically targeted by police because of their ethnicity

England is like a whole country of white liberals that live in the suburbs their whole life, completely inept to what actually goes on in the rest of the world and completely willing to mold their opinions based on experiences only occurring in their faggoty safe space of a country... until now.

OP you raging faggot, if being an ethnicity other than white is what sells cops on arrests, then why are Asians arrested at a grossly lower rate than whites except for gambling offences? Why do racist cops love Asians so much?

>race commits disproportionally large amounts of crime
>race is much more likely to resist arrest
>race is arrested much more often and much more violently as a result
Honestly, this seems like a slifde thread to me.

>commit a lot more crime
>therefore are way more likely to get in contact with police

Some officers surely get more agressive, as a defence mechanism, when they deal with niggers since they all know that you are always risking your life when dealing with them in ghettos and such. I doubt that there are more than a few actual cases of racist officers. Also probably the white racist cops live in mostly white areas, so they dont have to deal with shitskins.

If hookers who are the lowest type of scum don't want to have sex with blacks, then there must be a problem

What if it's deserved?
What if by specifically tageting areas with large concentrations of blacks, they can respond to crimes faster?

Black people are targeted by police because they cause a lot of the problems in cities.

A doctor doesn't do an operation to fix shit that isn't broken. He focuses on the areas that are causing you problems.

PROVE TO ME

copfag here before bed

literally 90% of arrests on blacks go like this

"Just stop chimping out and you don't have to go to jail."

Continues chimping out

Off to jail

I responded to a fight. There was drunk nigs everywhere. One was open carrying his hipoint. literally cant make it up it was his hi point. I told him hes to drunk to have a gun and he told me "aint no clip in it" I took it from him and racked it and take a guess a round came out.

I was gonna give him a BS summons and put his gun in property division so he can get it when he sobers up. Literally could not calm down enough to get a ticket, and his girl friend ran over and kept yelling "YOU FUCKING WHITE YOU WHITE".

Literally just chillax for like 10 min and you don't have to go to jail cuz.

I don't know how people get arrested so easily. I have been stopped several times and I get instantly nervous because I'm schizophrenic but I know better than to cause trouble. The cop is probably as nervous as I am. Let him do his shit and then hope he lets me go without any trouble.

>prove to me they dont commit more crime
They make this question racist to ask, therefore they win.

anyone link the video of asian dude livestreaming pokemon go and gettting mugged for this op yet? thats why black people are profiled

This is why fucking niggers are targeted by the police.
Clips dot twitch dot tv /rickeybot/CautiousEmuOptimizePrime

White people dont fucking do that
Fuck niggers
Kill them all

getting arrested is way harder than most people think. Just being an asshole wont get you in jail. If I tell you something like "last chance before you go to jail" Thats a solid hint to stop doing what youre doing

Far more white people get shot by police.

a lot of blacks get shot after 911 calls... non-profiled blacks.

Basically...
- "Popo? We gotz some crazy azz nigga wit a gun. Come ova."
- police race down to the scene
- "It's a nigga wit a yellow shirt, shorts, on a bike"
- cops search for this guy
- they stop some suspects, one guy draws a gun

thank you sir I was just asking for this point to be made

Of course they are targeted by the police. After all, they commit significant part of the crimes.

Worst part is, twitch shut that guys channel down for "terms of service violations"

Gotta be fucking kidding me.

youtube.com/watch?v=V-K4jEIrus8

boom

How do you ask it in a non-racist not condescending way?

It already is non-racist. Objective facts cannot be racist. The problem is, liberals render connecting any negative concepts with blacks as racist, even if it is true and objective.

"Disprove my argument I make without any facts to support it" little difficult, especially knowing you'll just move the goalposts when I do

Right.

So how the fuck do we win this shit?

>A doctor doesn't do an operation to fix shit that isn't broken. He focuses on the areas that are causing you problems.
>What is transgenderism
A doctor just like any other expert or scientist is dictated by what's politically correct at the time.

Well why not? They target innocent people walking down the street!

Fuck you niggers

You get a police officer in the room and tell the liberal that the police officer will arrest you if you say hate speech. State your arguments. The liberal calls you a bigot and racist and looks over at the police officer, expecting him to arrest you. He doesn't.

This won't work if the liberal hates police (i.e. Black Lives Matter).

>*Clears throat*
>"Ahem."

>Be 13% of the US population.
>Commit half of all murders.

You can't prove a negative

They are afraid to gaze into the abyss of human nature where all darkness lies before them unbridled in its maleficence

if you listen to police scanner radio in large cities, its almost always "black male" doing this or that

fpbp

BTFO brit cuck

Just watch the news of any city as well. It's literally only black people committing violent crimes, multiple shootings, stabbings, robberies per day.

sorry you have to be in that work environment
cop work is like animal control from my perspective

not in my city -- its primarily white
theres literally nothing going on except DUI

Even in my country they commit more crimes.

Even in my country they commit more crimes.

I remember some Kenyan that wanted to be an American citizen was stationed in Yokosuka in the U.S. Navy, he decided to kill a Japanese cab driver one day for no reason.

Still want to curb stomp that nigger, it still pisses me off.

It's one of those things that is a cycle now. Where is started is the question. Did racism and classism cultivate an environment where black people were doomed to fail? Failure generation breeding new failures stemming from a time when most of us weren't alive. As it is now, it's easy to see that black people commit a lot of crimes and are always acting ridiculous. It's easy to be racist against them because of how they act. It's easy for cops to profile and target black people more, because more often than not, they'll be right.

At this point people aren't willing to go back and find out where this all started, they are just fed up with black people's shit. My friends boyfriend, who is an officer in Chicago, said to me that "If you aren't racist before becoming a cop, you will be in a year".

They are targeted by police. Being black makes them commit crimes, policemen target criminals.

Mystery solved.

It's a combination of black people being criminals naturally putting them at odds with law enforcement and lack of respect for white people. Black people refuse to take orders from white people so when a white cop tells them to do something they always refuse and get shot for chimping out.

Evidences? And keep in mind white people make up a majority of society

Don't forget to account for instances of dealing with the police. Because the crime rate among blacks is so much higher than among whites, it is logical that they have higher incidence of dealing with the police. I bet when you normalize for that they are shot at the same rate as whites or less.

they most likely are for the same reason I automatically become extra aware and cautious when a nigger nears me. people need to keep in mind that it's not Morgan Freeman tier niggers, or even a lot of mix raced negros, but ooga booga, gibsmedat niggers are never to be trusted. if you cannot tell the difference you are living in a shell

youtube.com/watch?v=dI9IuBthnd4&feature=youtu.be
They also get shot for shit like this
There's a reason why niggers have such a high violent crime rate

>WHAT DO WE WANT
>DEAD COPS
>WHEN DO WE WANT THEM
>NOW

Oh...no no they just PEACEFULY PROTESTING

>start assaulting white people on the street
>busting car winshields
>flipping cars over
>firebombing houses

OH NO NO...THEY AREN't REPRESENTITIVE OF ALL OF US

NO THEY ARE JUST CUHRAZEE, JUST SOME OUTLIERS

Fuck...you got me, this pissed me the fuck off and the worst part is there are black people telling these niggers to cut it out and half of the protestors are god damn white people with guilt tripping themselves into oblivion

>Prove to me that black people
Prove to me that blacks are people.

>Protip
You can't

Saged,worthless shitpost thread meant to 404'd the others.

i feel like im gonna have to start filtering UK, everytime they make a thread its a shitpost

They should be targeted because they are more prone to crime. Targeting them is more correct than not doing it.

they are because they commit more crime than they should be committing given their population.

The national discussion should be about the factors that contribute to that criminality - but that wouldn't be as sexy as watching the police raping black boy going to college story over and over again.

ill bite. they aren't targeting them. black places have alot more crimes so more police are there. pretty simple

>when the leaf post is also the best post
wew lad