HOW CAN WE FIX THIS?

It seems that in light of recent terrorist attacks that Europe and the Nordic countries in particular keep taking all of the good Somalians. How can we reform our migration policy so that we attract the premium caliber Somalians instead of the mediocre ones that we have here in Minnesota?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CUTHktI8kJA
youtube.com/watch?v=rqXVdiT7pdY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

somalis are so damn ugly.

>premium caliber Somalians

>good Somalians

You can't be this fucking retarded

That dude was great in Captain Phillips. Either he's an actual Somali pirate or he used his victim status to get acting lessons, no matter how you see it he did an excellent job.
>look at me, I'm the American now

Only one solution.
youtube.com/watch?v=CUTHktI8kJA

Mate, if they're not robbing people at machete point, they are the best.

They're like dogs, the best you can hope for is for them not to maul humans. Maybe herd some goats.

He literally was arrested for credit card fraud

And assault too if I'm not mistaken

OMAR COMIN' THRU!
Yo, Omar comin'!

A well adapted Somali pirate. No wonder his performance was authentic.

>Maybe herd some goats.
thats all they do anyways

who do you think pimps the goats out to arabs?

You never learn, right?

Problem ist the bad nutrition while brain development. That is one reason why many third worlders are under their possible intelligence capacity.

We should reestablish rule over them enforce two child policy, and feed them enough omega fatty acids plus intensive schooling. This should increase their intelligence generation by generation till they are ready to govern themselves and sustain themselves and built up their country.

>premium caliber Somalians

I too enjoyed his performance

BIX NOOD

How about Ayaan Hirsi Ali?
She's Somalian but a person I have tremendous respect for. I agree Somalians are a largely problematic demographic but still, it shouldn't discount the ones that actually fight for what is right.

youtube.com/watch?v=rqXVdiT7pdY

why do those hideous ayy lmaos even exist???

>our
Stop acting like you're european, yank

(you)