ITT: Heil Hofer

HEIL HOFER

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KIOc1tLapKc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

On this pic he's clearly looking into the future

What does he see?

Well, now that you fucking changed the election date to 4th of December, he's probably looking at defeat. Do you have any projections regarding how many new voters you'll have by then? How are there not riots in the streets at this obvious attempt to change the outcome?

Apparently about 50k died and about the same amount became 16 and is now allowed to vote

I'd be very surprised if he doesn't win

I thought he already lost the election?

>What does he see??

Are you saying that in Germanic countries, the youth are becoming uncucked while the older populations are too brainwashed?

Prepare to be surprised then. VDBs campaign is just "look at me im the statesman" while the fucking FPÖ chose the slogan: "MACHT BRAUCHT KONTROLLE".

Those fucking idiot marketers for the FPÖ should be shot. All they needed to do was play the statesman and use better images and slogans.

I think he will lose again, higher this time. But i fucking hope that I'm wrong.

Ja Heil

Old fags vote SPÖ/ÖVP because they always did, and those parties were what drove us into the ground

Young people are more extreme, FPÖ always gets the most votes in the 16-30 ags range, followed by the leftists, followed by everyone else by a big gap

So the longer they delay this the more van der cuck voters die away

Based Frauke reporting in.
Lets do this.

du weißt aber schon dass nur die gleichen leute antreten durften die schon zweiten wahlgang antreten durften und deshalb alle neuen 16 jährige hosenscheisser brausen gehen können

Regierung hat vor ein paar Tagen gsagt das sie das Wahlregister erneuern für Dezember

The latest election was apparently rigged, so they're having another election.

Wie zum Teufel haben sie das geschafft?

bitte was?
ich weiß net ob des so guad is..

>Frauke Petry
>Based
Pretty sure you meant Björn Höcke

Ging glaub ich von der Regierung selber aus, ka

Will he kick the government out if he wins? what can we expect if he wins?

And here, you see Austrias cheapest fap material. Many literally start their day with looking at Asian hookers.

This Country just an extreme case of yellow fever

If this shit with Hofer doesn't work out I wouldn't be surprised if our next Führer is a supreme gentleman

I think he will trigger re-elections. Another reason the presidential election is delayed as far as possible. Sickening desu

He sees the fire beyond the wall surrounding the new Austrian Empire.

for those who speak German:
youtu.be/KIOc1tLapKc

great show. Hofer fucks up the NuMale interviewer.

>Das gibt Anlass zum nachdenken

>literally "makes you think"

topkek

fucking savage, he completely rips him apart towards the end.