ARE JAPANESE ASIANS?

Recently I had heard this great myth, a tale of Anglo Saxon fishermen getting lost in the sea of Japan.

A journey to the east in search of the greatest cod migration of the millenium, sadly these brave white men did not make it and were cast ashore this tiny coastal island.

A fairytale? you might ask? well explain these Anglo Saxon skull findings on Hokkaido island then

/pol btfo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qqIiKVPdV1A
atlantablackstar.com/2014/03/06/black-striking-images-various-types-black-people-around-world/african-chinese-later-known-to-us-as-the-jomon/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoteny_in_humans
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>boat of anglos influencing the physical characteristics of an entire population

kek no

explain these beady

Doesn't look like a nip to me leaf

I don't know if this is one dedicated autistic leaf posting this the last 6 months or if it is a consortium of shittier FUCKING LEAFS forcing a meme

The Jomon were proto-Europeans, but became assimilated and mixed the yayoi people as well.

But there are many Japanese today with strong Jomon feature i.e. they are mostly Jomon

he's a 100% ethnically Japanese actor

i'm saying he doesn't look like the average Jap

t. weeb

AYO HOL UP

>IS EVERYONE WHITE ???
no

He's clearly Asian, and it would be more obvious from other angles

U B SAYIN

this leaf is still at it im loling

WE WUZ SAMURAI N SHIEEEEET

DAUHM NIGGA! WE WUZ NINJAS N SHIEET TOO?

source: your wide open asshole filled with trudeau's semen

plz be my ai gf

A trait with major benefits only needs about fifty cross breeding subjects before it rapidly spreads across a gene pool

Japanese are actually a lost tribe of Israel.

youtube.com/watch?v=qqIiKVPdV1A

Both start of J
Both are really good with Computers
Both make more money than White Man

atlantablackstar.com/2014/03/06/black-striking-images-various-types-black-people-around-world/african-chinese-later-known-to-us-as-the-jomon/

It's on the internet, it must be true.

the japanese are one of the lost tribes of israel, and the ancient hebrews were nordic, not like these khazar imposters you see today.

WE WUZ SAMURAI N SHEEEIT

They werent european you fucking retard

Jomon were Abbos, holy shit

Lok at old pics of Ainus. they look extremely australoid

They weren't white faggot. Just descended from a less neatenous population, a similar population that many native Americans are descended from actually, same deal with caucasoids, especially European caucasoids

I dunno about Anglo-Saxons, but there's possible linguistic connections between the Japanese and the Finns.

Australoids are generally accepted as essentially either Caucasoid or proto-Caucasoid in origin, though. The Ainu have mostly been classified as Caucasoid.

>but there's possible linguistic connections between the Japanese and the Finns.
Which would make sense since Finno-Ugric language group is Asian.

Yes. Both have been tentatively (though controversially) linked to the Turko-Tatar family, as well. However the Turks and Finns are still more Caucasoid than otherwise (the Tatars are mostly Mongoloid, of course).

WE
WUZ
SHOGUNS
N
SHIET

Well yeah, no shit.

aside from low cheekbones this is quinitessentially anglo saxon girl

prove me wrong, protip : you cant

llook at these fine young anglosaxons white family in the 50s

They came to Hokkaido and died? Don't think that makes Japanese magically white.

>gook nose
>hint of gook in the eye structure
You can't trick me, Chang. Run along to the rice fields.

this guy could be the next james bond lets be honest here guys

pure anglo phenotype

I guess what I'm trying to say is while the obvious answer to OP's question is "of course they are Asian," the Japanese are not pure Mongoloid, either, and quite possibly do have closer connections to today's Europeans than do the Han Chinese, for instance.

no hiro, you cannot date my blonde daughter

>neatenous

what's that mean?

The poster misspelled "neotenous."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoteny_in_humans

>Jomon
You can just tell that sassy bitch in the middle is thinking:

"Fuck I love the Queen".

I thought jomons were proto slavs?

>nglo Saxon fishermen getting lost in the sea of Japan.
>A journey to the east in search of the greatest cod migration of the millenium, sadly thes
The japanese natives are ancient asains.
The japanese you know now are korean immigrants.

Old copy pasta, you guise.