Around blacks never relax.

Fuck Trump and white people

This

Disregard this

Being edgy gets you raped.

Curbs are useful tools.

Only watch the black and white bits

No kidding

It was supposed to show you how racism is bad. What it ends up doing is showing you that blacks are bad, but also degenerates are bad (shit bag white supremacists). The takeaway that I got from it was that the pure ideals of Norton's character are both tenable and beneficial, but that when they are corrupted by shit bags, selfish power seekers, and the unter mensch, that they lead to failure from within, and while the intelligent (Norton and the little brother) can transcend to something greater, it is false and fruitless because the savages of the world will not follow suit. This then leaves you at their mercy.

Lefties cream their pants over this film. It's hard to watch it nowadays though and not cringe at it. I'm sure back when it was made the future was looking so bright and "racism-free", but it's gotten so much worse now - and guess who is to blame? The Left. The same Left that championed this movie back when it was released. They couldn't let racism die. They need racism to exist otherwise they'd be out of a job.

Really makes you think.

Niggers are still gonna be niggers itregardless even if 0.00000000001% of them treat you good.

The cycle will always continue. Nigger behavior will always be the most potent source of red pill there is.

The more things change, the more nigs remain the same.

I say this because of the ending.

Derek was what all of us want to be. Despite his degenerate girlfriend
>heavily red pilled
>educated, hard working
>strong white man like Ben garrisons mighty whitey comic
>could argue well with facts
>beat a bunch of bix noods and took their jiggaboojam court away from them
>called a Jew out for what he was and totally anally annihilated him about Rodney King
>shot and killed multiple dindus as they were in the act of not doin nuthin
>killed a dindu in the most based way
>was a role model for other whites on how to conduct your self and grew his white nationalist movement into a large group

Until he went to prison

>betrays Aryan brothers just cause they do business with spics
>one nigger tells a joke while doing laundry and suddenly all black people are great
>suddenly is bad to be a white nationalist because some whites in prison sold weed to spics

So after Derek's shoehorned bluepilling, he tries to bluepill Danny in turn. And how does that end up? Danny Shot and killed by a nigger who chimps out. The last scene is Derek holding a blood covered Danny full of sorrow. You can see the re-redpilling in his eyes. Niggers
Gonna nig.

That's what I took from it. The cycle of redpill always continues cause niggers will always act like niggers.

This.

Just listen to Dereks redpilled speeches

Fat people ruin everything.

The original ending (google it it's listed on IMDB) showed Derek shaving his head again after his brothers death with his shirt off to show the Swastika. The point it was making was that "hate breeds hate in a vicious cycle", that both parties are guilty parties to this cycle and that unless both accept this and the feeling is mutual it will never end. Resentment, revenge and hate can only end when both decide to leave it behind.

This was changed because it was felt by the higher ups (ie, mr preciousmetalberg) that this ending was supporting white supremacy because it placed blame on the nigger too. Yes, really.

So instead the whole thing becomes a message of Justified Reprisal. That whitey and only whitey gets what whitey deserves.

In short, "blacks dindu nuffin, he deserved it and so do you".

That original ending would have been much better.

Agreed, sounds like a better ending

that niggers gonna nig one way or another

>They couldn't let racism die. They need racism to exist otherwise they'd be out of a job.

this

nothing. the movie was edited to leave anyone at a loss of how to move forward

"violence begets violence" in other words

you will never find a good white nationalist movie from hollywood, ever.

The message of this movies is that no matter what inner turmoils you may go through, harsh experiences you may endure or deeply thought personal revelations you uncover...

...you can always look forward to being killed in cold blood by some ugly nigger with a chip on his shoulder.

and that my friend is one of the most potent redpills known to man

Nobody is safe from the ire of niggers. not even other niggers (pic related)

bretty gud summary/10

Everyone wants to use you, but nobody really cares about you except your family.

Just...