JEW: TOTAL WAR

Time to clarify, you dumbass goyim
Almost all of you "red pills" are just bluepills that are slightly more cynical than the other blues that think themselves politically savvy due some abstract rudimentary awareness of "DA JUICE OWN DA MEDIA!!!!" or some equally subpar knowledge
anyhoo, the JIDF gave me some shekels to fix that
There are 3 factions of jews and they are warring against each other or sometimes ally together like a game, and I will elaborate ITT

keep in mind, relations between globalist jews and zionist jews can never go above neutral regardless of global events

Other urls found in this thread:

israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/147525
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/10TELAVIV439_a.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-Q8BLfefGtg
youtube.com/watch?v=sWSoYCetG6A
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_recognition_of_Israel
youtube.com/watch?v=XI7dZo024mw
globalresearch.ca/history-of-world-war-ii-nazi-germany-was-financed-by-the-federal-reserve-and-the-bank-of-england/5530318
bibliotecapleyades.net/bush/bush2.htm
theunhivedmind.com/UHM/talking-about-athens-and-jerusalem-in-athens-by-gilad-atzmon/
youtu.be/_B-X7ox8LBg
youtube.com/watch?v=TwbzzVDuYD4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>rich banker jews: olygarchs
>basically rotschilds + Soros
>care nothing for political affairs beyond question of profit
>neutral toward blacks and arab muslims
>neutral toward whites (though still harm them if allied with globalists)
>strong point: Owns banks and media and is richest faction
>weak point: Smallest faction and no actual executive power, must rely on manipulating to goyim to get things done
>current allies: globalists
>current enemies: zionists

>SJW liberal jews: globalists
>basically american democrat party + tumblr
>believe nationalism and borders are bad and shill toward racial diversity and tolerance of muslims
>love blacks and arab muslims
>hate whites, want them weakened or even gone
>strong point: includes nearly every jew that lives outside of Israel and thus the largest, has agents and shill activists in nearly all nations inhabited
>weak point: absolutely self destructive in ideology, due to hating identity are only loosely affiliated with each other
>current allies: olygarchs
>current enemies: zionists

>note - may or may not be ultraorthodox

>american establishment is globalist
>american establishment is zionist

nope. neocons are just as "globalist" as anyone.

>nationalistic israeli jews: zionists
>basically the jewish Cred Forums
>absolutely nationalistic and hate racial\diversity beyond maybe cuisine
>dislike blacks due to being backstabbed by them after 1967, absolutely abhor arabs and want them dead or gone
>civil toward whites (germans included)
>strong point: own nation and thus own functional army and intelligence agency
>weak point: surrounded by hostile arabs, often globally shunned due to non-stop arab anti-zionist and pro-palestinian shilling, often confused with globalists despite being mortal enemies (works in favor of globalists)
>current allies: none
>current enemies: globalists, olygarchs

>note - typically secular, deistic or lightly religious, sometimes atheistic and only jewish by ethnicity

Yeah no.
Globalists supported Sanders rather furiously and now shill for Hillary due to lack of choice

actual zionists, beyond your typical faggot conspiracy theories and almost comical tendency to use the term wrong, barely exist outside of Israel
almost all of us that are even politically aware of american political affairs support Trump

you're a retard.

"globalism" is a meme on Cred Forums. if you weren't 14, you'd remember when it was the left that was against globalisation. sanders is less "globalist" then clinton or mainstream republicans anyway.

>actual zionists, beyond your typical faggot conspiracy theories and almost comical tendency to use the term wrong, barely exist outside of Israel
wow, a jew telling lies. what a surprise.
>what is AIPAC
>what is the neconservative movement
>what is joint israeli-american citizens being in charge of american foreign policy.
the american government has been bought and sold by jews, who are both "zionist" and "globalist".

Also to clarify, Open Borders for Israel and israeli "diversification" is ongoing, just like it's happening in Europe

It's mainly done by a jewish-american GLOBALIST body, called the New Israel Fund, which is run by a anti zionist jew woman named Naomi Hazan. Thier agenda is support israeli "social justice", which is basically Arab Lives Matter, and hamper IDF ability to function as a response to that

>shitposting this hard

get a job m8

>>nationalistic israeli jews: zionists
>>absolutely nationalistic and hate racial\diversity beyond maybe cuisine
>>dislike blacks due to being backstabbed by them after 1967, absolutely abhor arabs and want them dead or gone
>>civil toward whites (germans included)
>>strong point: own nation and thus own functional army and intelligence agency
>>current enemies: globalists, olygarchs
yeah this is a shill attempt to try and keep israel.

fuck off dirty kike, we're moving you to west africa and leaving the muslims alone.

>New Israel Fund
more lies. new israel fund believes in a jewish state. they are more about gender equality and just want you to stop torturing and commiting human rights abuses against arabs, they still believe in a jewish state so are zionist.

I'm afraid not, you bellend limey bastard. I'm here at basically ground zero and see how things go on the proverbial frontier. I can show you half a dozen wikileaks citations of that, but I don't trust you to read beyond just one mention of that anyway.

israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/147525

אני פה בתשלום יא אהבל

Someone post the gif of the jew laughing as the world burns

get a real job then

This can't be right. I know an Iraqi Jew who is a Zionist and a Globalist.

Tho, admittedly, he's pretty autistic and just wants money. Can be convinced to believe in anything and just goes along like a good robot.

Wait, so are Jews basically a mix of African, European, and Asian?

how can you be pro-borders and against borders at the same time

show me what the actual wikileaks said.

but it doesn't matter anyway .you just cry that someone hates israel whenever someone doesn't think you should be able to commit genocide.

you only need to look at the global order and where the power is and see the double standards with regards to israel and the rest of the world, see what american foreign policy is geared towards. the same people are the same driving globalisation. any "progressive" or "conservative" pretensions are window dressing for what is all the jew world order.

I just bypass all this bullshit with a simple litmus test: if you're working against white people, you're gonna get your shit pushed in eventually

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/10TELAVIV439_a.html

youtube.com/watch?v=-Q8BLfefGtg
By being a hypocrite

This is what I've been trying to say for years on Cred Forums, thanks for summarizing and clarifing it.

Cred Forums is all bent on "muh jews" but doesn't understand that there are different flavors of jews... some taste like piss and fish, while others taste like curdled milk and toenails. Different forces pulling in different directions.

You forgot about the jewiest jews of them all
>pic related

Also why are you making a jew thread without the jew theme song?

Shame on you.

youtube.com/watch?v=sWSoYCetG6A

Do we have any Jewish Kangz over in this country?

Why yes user

Our ex president
See pic here

>Israeli anons dont realise pol is mostly satire.

Shlomo, you take us way too seriously

So which of the fucking Jews were part of 9/11?

>>current enemies: zionists

This is bullshit, yeah there are some SJWs which go all the way and agitate against Israel. For the majority of jews though there is one force stronger than their self destructive SJW tendencies.

Holocaustianism, the glue holding jewry together. A convenient force created just as communism was erasing jewish identity outright. By pure coincidence.

Many of same US SJW jews destroying whites are members of in AIPAC, aka Likud in America.

I'm really sympathetic towards Zionist Jews, but the Ultra-Orthodox are at least consistent about their goofy religion (even if global domination figures in as well). Also, The Oligarch Jews were in business with Hitler. Their relationship to the Zionists is paradoxical, thought I am quite confident that they also intend to destroy Israel completely as soon as they can.

Wellfare leeching is now the new orthodox "tradition".

its called doublethink

literally a shill thread but okay

read this text published in the 20s before the Fed even existed and understand how much of it is true today

>the 20's

actually I'm wrong this shit was published in the late 1800's. they were right about taking over russia, and the US with the fed. all jews are jewish, it's just two sides of the same shekel

Honestly? zionists like me, most likely, along with the CIA and white house itself
Bush was just a dumbass about it and attacked Iraq instead of Iran

ALERT: SHILLS ARE TRYING TO GET A LOLI GENERAL ON Cred Forums AND GOT CAUGHT FIXING THE POLL

ALERT: SHILLS ARE TRYING TO GET A LOLI GENERAL ON Cred Forums AND GOT CAUGHT FIXING THE POLL

How did you get backstabbed?

Also can confirm Israel is l i t e r a l l y the most based white nation currently in existence.

>racial caste system
>religious caste system
>wololos
>pisses everyone off

איזה קטע, איפה אני נרשם גם

Get ready kike the white dragon is rising.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_recognition_of_Israel

"In the wake of the Six-Day War, to put additional diplomatic and military pressure on Israel, Arab oil-producing countries threatened to impose an oil embargo on countries with international relations with Israel. As a result, many African and Asian countries broke ties with Israel. "

During the 50's we sent multiple engineers and agricultural experts to aid various african nations, in hopes that would be helpful in breaking the siege ring of arab nations around us. They still stabbed us in the back in exchange for some oil, though ironically the arabs actually lied and didn't provide them with anything in an attempt to keep oil prices stable
Uganda even went as far as to harbor palestinian terrorists that hijacked a plane filled with israelis

The only african nation that maintained ties with us was apartheid south africa, which sjw cucks like to mention every time they bash Israel. Honestly, I don't know any black people as individuals, but I think african blacks simply can't be trusted on an international level

This makes sense. How do we fight back against the sjw and globalists? They seem to be our true enemies. And it seems like they are controlling the whole fucking eu in order to bring us down.

>how can you be pro-borders and against borders at the same time

You kikes seem to have a grasp on it, what do you class this parasite as? You all belong in an oven, regardless of where you live.

Jew here. I would like to present an alternate three categorisations.

Elite Jews (and their workers).
These represent the house of Joseph and Shaul, and work in all factions that allow them. It is not so much that the elite Jews don't have an ethical standard, instead they just represent their specific sect of normies. Lower tier Jews that are within the Elite Jews sphere of influence are the ones that basically annoy all of the non Jews by using the bible and Judaism in a way which is unsuitable (maybe out of arrogance), they manage to piss everyone off whether it is applying some esoteric death penalty/punishment to a total goy or trying to steal everyones blessings. In general the ends always justify the means and they want Israel filled with Jews even when like 5% -10% ? are butt fucking each other.

Religious/White-Knight Jews
These represent the house of Judah and David, the difference between them and the elite Jews is that the ends don't justify the means as much. They like Israel as a concept but generally hate a lot of it in practice because they aren't up to the moral standard which they believe in. This includes a lot of the very Religious community and a minority of the
personally religious but not fully practising community.

Disconnected/ Self-Hating/ Technically a part of the tribe but not really: Jews.

The description is really in the name, these are the Jews who don't really practice Judaism and most of their character is from non Jewish sources. A minority of them do well, but the outlook is bleak, with both opposing forces against them, the force of the other Jews who want to bring them down, and the force of ANTI-SEMITISM, and prejudice from the non-Jews who don't see the pseudo Jew as truly one of them.

Obviously their are many more categorisations.
Including crypto Jews and the Jews who love Islam etcettera.

Hopefully that is accurate. Now remember to be a good goy OK?!

Simple
You ignore any pro-islamic and pro-diversity shilling, refuse to accept a single additional muslim immigrant in your country, vote only for your local right wing nationalist parties (even neo nazi ones if that's what you believe in), and remember Paris and Brussles every time you hear Israel is bombing Gaza.
Remember these scum simply can't coexist with anyone, not even each other

When the Jews will use the Samson option?

So why do jewish women marry black dudes? Why do you spread interracial dating?

>Year 2020
>Iran launches a nuke at Israel
>It miraculously hits despite our missile defences
>Enact counterstrike
>Arab world hit by 200 nukes
>They don't care cause it can't be more of a shithole than it already is
Truly there is no victory in defeat.

That doesn't really happen in Israel.

ITT: People responding seriously to that same proxy fucktard that always uses the Israeli proxy

>The Oligarch Jews were in business with Hitler
this is a dumb myth spread around by evangelist types.

FFS pay attention

>SJW liberal jews: globalists
>love blacks and arab muslims
>hate whites, want them weakened or even gone

>nationalistic israeli jews: zionists
>basically the jewish Cred Forums
>dislike blacks due to being backstabbed by them after 1967

if an american jew marries a non-ethiopian black person, they're a disgusting globalist

if it is an ethiopian jew .. Well, it's not as good as marrying a jew or a goy white male for that matter, but we can't do anything since they're jews too

>no mention of the factioning between the askenazim, shepherim, mizrahim, and especially the haredim who are soon to take over israel with their disproportionately large voting base and turn israel into a theocratic state and launch it into a civil war as all the tribes vie for control in response
Israelis sure are bluepilled.

jews aren't white, and most israelis in particular look like sandniggers

I respect your resolve and your right to have a nation of your own and the csrr you take for your tribe.

It doesn't mean you aren't thieving backstabbers. We've tried to welcome you for thousands of years to our society. There is a reason you are rejected and hated, and you know exactly why. You come here because you hate yourself.

what is the source of hate between you and the Muslim world? should not the Muslim treat you like an Older Brothers in Faith and pay some respect at least?

Sounds like another Zionist orchestrated 9/11.

Too bad that the globalists/oligarchs would actually be behind that as well.

You guys really need to start purging your own criminals if you want to help the world avoid Armageddon.

We know this, no one here cares about jews who stay in your own country. Why do you think we support donald trump? a guy has promised to protect israel forever

Do you even Quigley, bro? You're ignorant if you don't understand anything about the relationship between the financial elite and communism/fascism/globalism.

>t. kike

I'm telling you the conditioning is real. Most of my educated 'friends' still support multiculturalism and immigration. When trying to tell them about the negative outcome of these policies you face social back lash and anger. I'm really trying to make a difference but it's really hard if you want to save face. Of course I personally vote according to my believes.

Bush attacking Iraq was because Saddam wanted to invade Israel after saving Bashar's ass from Israel but then Bashar told Saddam to not invade Israel.
>11 years later Israel repays Bashar by trying to remove the Assad family from power with an astroturfed "revolution" fueled by various false flag events

Kike pls. Israel is owned by the Rothschilds. Zionist love sucking Oligarch dick. Globalists are just another way for Oligarchs to jew you lower caste jews via divide and conquer.

this basically.

jews are massively over represented in attacking white people, shilling for diversity, feminism etc. yet not over represented at all in attacking zionism. the anti-zionist parts of the left wing are very gentile proportionately. personally i've met tons of left wing jews that shill for diversity but are pro-zionist.

there are a few like finkelstein but they are exceptions to the rule. meanwhile jews are massively over represented in shilling for israel, it might not always be exactly the same people (it often is, however), but it's jews nonetheless.

and the jews that are massively pro-israel are usually anti-white conservatives too.

So does the average Jew just kind of know that there is something real about the Protocols of The Elders of Zion but just not want to admit it out of terror? If so, why such faggotry?

What the fuck are you going on about? We don't share a border with Iraq. Besides, Iran was always the bigger threat because they actually have a proxy army, IE hezbollah, right at our border.

>2000: Israel leaves southern Lebanon
>2001: Iran's pets Hezbollah take over power vacuum
>2002: Bush decides to expand War on Terror to other nations
>2003 invades Iraq and not Iran

It's not a coincedence, it's just that Bush was a dumbass

we don't support trump because he supports israel. we support him in spite of it.

No one truly knows. There was a time when both Christians and Jews were treated with respect as people of the book by the Muslims. I wish we could treat each other with respect once more, but with every year of hostility the chances seem slimmer. Then again, having peace with them would mean the decline of us: I think the biggest strength of Israel is that we cannot relax and turn to idiocy. Wr must constantly be on our guard and ahead of everyone else to survive.

youtube.com/watch?v=XI7dZo024mw

fuck off kike

>respect
>jizzzzya

>This is as much of an argument as he can manage
Sad, really. Proves my point too. You people have no outside threats so you grow fat and stupid.

Bush was working with the Jewish oligarchs (just like Hitler). You can't honestly tell me that his Skull and Bones CIA family did not know what was going on. One of these days you are going to have to accept the fact that there are powers on this planet that are greater than Jews as your understand them, and they do not have your best interests in mind.

>implying Bush had any power
>implying he isn't just a pawn for the (((neocons))) like his dad

fuck off kike

יש מצב מסדר לי גם?

globalresearch.ca/history-of-world-war-ii-nazi-germany-was-financed-by-the-federal-reserve-and-the-bank-of-england/5530318

bibliotecapleyades.net/bush/bush2.htm

This
Pic

So what did this guy ever do to you? Instead of acting like a nigger, why not just appreciate the fact that he wants to level with the rest of us a human being?

fuck off you dirty scheming hook nosed kike

Bullshit... wikileaks exposed them years ago... plotting to globalize Israel, open it's borders, and flood it with immigrants, "so it will no longer be a Jewish state"... It is definitely an anti-Zionist organization that shares most of its agenda, almost exclusively, with Marxist causes, under the guise of "social justice"... Wikileaks recently linked NIF to Soros' open society fund, and its globalist objectives are well established... They fund radical organizations that are paid to fabricate lies, and meddle in support of Arab and/or international hegemony...

Everyone is a fucking destroyer. Peoples will forever be competing with each other. Do you really think that this guy invented that?

>no one truly knows

i'm sure it has nothing to do with israel.

It's priveleges not equal rights that these jews are after.

soros definitely doesn't seem to care much about israel, but he isn't the sole member of the jewish establishment.

see

Neturei Karta get out.
There's nothing worse than when you self-hating Jews come on here crying.

They want their genetic privekege by bringing everyone else racially down and then purity for them.

I get the feeling that this guy is more interested in a secure Israel than anything. I don't know that he is seeking the destruction of every other nation as a means of achieving that. So far it just looks like he wants everyone else to be on their side against Muslims in general.

"War is nothing
but a duel on a larger scale. Countless duels go to make up war, but a
picture of it as a whole can be formed by imagining a pair of wrestlers. Each tries through physical force to compel the other to do his
will; his immediate aim is to throw his opponent in order to make him
incapable of further resistance.
War is thus an act of force to compel our enemy to do our will."

>traditional
>don't seek to control media and government
>anti-zionist
>want to keep themselves to themselves

those jews in your pic are the actual based, non-globalist jews.

I don't know, I think he makes a compelling argument.

Let me guess. You're going to tell us that Zionists are actually great. If thats the case you can fuckk off m8

שלח לי לינק או משהו אני גם רוצה
[email protected]

Well, at least they are consistent with the Torah, and don't follow the Talmudic way of thinking. I don't even know if they are even really capable of too much of the Jewish mafia Protocols of the Elders of Zion kind of stuff.

CTR: The thread

Jewish success violates the Islamic world view... Islam was supposed to supersede Judaism and Christianity. It's supposed to be the latest and greatest revelation of the "true faith," and Muslims are supposed to be favored by Allah.
So how come Jews and Christens are thriving and outperforming Muslims? It undermines the veracity of Islam and introduces doubt among the believers... putting Jews in their "proper place" in the "natural order of things," will surely restore balance to the force and please Allah...

jews want open borders for ethnically european countries (globalism) and nationalist state for jewish colony (zionism) not too hard to understand. once the whole world goes untermensch, they'll be masters of the universe. want proof? listen to any rabbi / torah teacher on youtube. maybe some jews really don't use that nevrotic double-standard, but i see no way of trusting them. jerusalem is forever the greatest enemy of athens. theunhivedmind.com/UHM/talking-about-athens-and-jerusalem-in-athens-by-gilad-atzmon/

Fuck off Alex Soros, you aint gona be President in the near future..

youtu.be/_B-X7ox8LBg

Jews make up 0.001% of world pop and thus every human should be that or its a result of racism.

>Jewish success violates the Islamic world view..
Tell that to Sunni Islam.

>Jew trying to create entities to differentiate and divert attention under pretext that they are enemies
These three types of jews are as enemies as ministry of defence, ministry of finance and ministry of information are enemies to each other i.e. not at all

Sometimes they cooperate, sometimes they compete, but they are always a team, a family, a group much closer than they appear to be to outsiders

Liberal jews are poison that corrupts states from inside so taking over them is easier, they demoralize people and play on populations' feelings to let degeneracy and the foreign destructive elements into the country

Bankers are upper coordinators that plan what to do and provide fundings, also erroding the power potential of nations by capital machinations, buying useful idiots inside nations(like unironic hitler worshippers, they are usually paid by them to make general population feel more sympathetic with poor nation of holocaust survivours) and other covert manipulations like pitting nations against each other

Israelites serve as distraction to the two above, they are hyper-exaggerated jews and create image of jews as some easily idendifiable nationality that is just small and nationalistic, totes opposite of them bleeding heart liberals and globalist bankers are, they also provide actual power to meddle with middle east and its oils and muslim fanatics, helping the fire of such as isis and alquaeda to incite hate upom mudshits and let poor repafugees have excuse to flee into other countries, some anti-zionist ultraorthodox jews also pretend that israel doesnt represent all jews at all to create yet another layer of deception by creating imaginary conflict between the "true jews" and "non true israelite jews" to divert the attention from real actions even further

It is all highly coordinated effort for one goal - destroy everything but the jews by any means and then rule the leftovers forever uncontested

תרשום אותי בפנים אחי

I've been saying this for ages now but everyone keeps thinking Israel is behind the conspiracy. It's the international jew we have to fear. Israel is important, its borders must be protected and all jews should be sent there so they stop taking all high positions in western countries.

Dead to the international jew, long live Israel!

Israel is a containment country and if we could round up all the Jews and put them there (gee, seems like someone had this idea before), the world would be a better place.

>implying globalists aren't also zionists

Fuck off and die, kike.

>תרשום אותי בפנים אחי
I can read your shit, you know

current allies of zionists are literally the entire american congress(thanks AIPAC) and the republican party. the israelites shill hardcore in US politics to get constant funding and diplomatic immunity from the UN. these shekelstiens only want nationalism for themselves, otherwise they are globalist and will subvert national sovereignty of other nations

the 3 tiers of jew;
-rich oligarch/media mogul(globalists)
-subversive intellectual/sjw/marxist(commies)
-zionist(jewish nationalist)

all three have uneasy relationships, sjw jews will occasionally be anti-zionist, and zionists reject globalism for israel. globalist jews just seem to shill for the other jews for whatever reason. all are a toxic presence on a state's sovereignty and culture

>thinking the current political climate is right vs. left still.

I'm sorry old bean but you're completely fucking retarded.

Also, globalism and globalization are not the same things. One is an ideology, the other a practice that gives us all kinds of wonderful luxuries. Leftists were against globalization because "muh third world ebil corporations making kids work." Whereas the "right" today hates globalism because it's an ideology that claims there is absolutely no issue with unchecked immigration leading to massive demographic shifts because, after all, "nations are just lines in the sand!"

Also note that globalization isn't actually outsourcing alone (which is cancerous). It's simply the global mobilization of resources.

It's sad that to save the world we need to get rid of all of the jews. Why can't they just be nice?

this

thats a nice theory, but nationalist israel constantly subverts american politics for shekels and UN immunity

.. in favor of Israeli ZIONIST survival

Iraq was a Shia majority nation with missiles capable of reaching Israel.

By pure coincidence after the Iraq war they had to sign a treaty limiting the range on any missile system they possess just short of the Israeli border.

Israelite Jews, Edomite Jews, Khazar/Ashkenazim Jews.

Ashkenazim Jews make up 96% of the Jewish population today.

Edomite Jews make up the remaining 4%.

"God's chosen Jews" are now corrupted with Arab blood and we call them Palestinians now.

>Muh holocaust Jews aren't really Jews

it doesn't matter whether u pervert western politics for globalism or a sense of jewish national interest, its fucking despicable and subversive, you'd be reviled worldwide if people weren't so blind

Wow. I actually recognize where these retards from. I used to serve in the same base. Its medical service base.

In israel there is more than half of sand-jews actualy.

It's not double think, it's racial supremacy. Jews are the most moral people in the world, whites are walking shoahs. In their mind whites should realise and accept this and remove themselves, most of them don't even have any malice. Tikkun Olam, heal the world, remove whites.

I do have malice though. Any jew outside of Israel or with economic power outside of Israel needs to be removed and have his possessions taken from him. Israel is the only place for jews.

An insane asylum.

Nobody gives a shit.

OP what are you doing?

WATCH THIS

youtube.com/watch?v=TwbzzVDuYD4

I agree with u except that burgers send Billions to Israel, no way Israel should live

>>current allies: none
You got that right. Why do we pay for your shit again?

You like wikipedia? Try to find this:

>Issuing the Balfour Declaration would appeal to two of Woodrow Wilson's closest advisors, who were avid Zionists.

Hint: It's the Balfour Declaration that led to the creation of Israel.

but who was the Talmud?

Anyone who thinks that you can just kill all the X people or send all the X people to X is a fucking retard. Civilized human beings don't act like niggers, so fuck off. The only way that humanity progresses is if we all take care of our own criminals - period. For example; you don't punish the average Jew just because Angela Merkel wants to import refugees em-masse on behalf of a small group of globalist Jews. You go after the active conspirators - not average people!