Thoughts?? I'd like to hear everyone's opinions

Thoughts?? I'd like to hear everyone's opinions.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/PoliticalDiscussion/comments/53cbuu/what_is_the_future_of_the_altright_in_american/?sort=top&st=it9t60yf&sh=154ab8d9
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

looks like that fleet foxes music video. you fucked up spencer. stop speaking for us.

Ur a faget

1st it looks like a merchant
2nd the alt right is not a party so it seems stupid to have a symbol.

Kys

Kind of a shitty logo

I like the star background with it though

OP here....I didnt create the logo nor was i referring to the logo I meant how do you folks feel about the actual Alt Right movement?

Fuck off, Spencer. Everyone already knows you're an undercover agent trying to combat our memes.

Leave us the fuck alone and correct your boss' record instead, you fucking knob.

how do you even make a logo for something that doesnt exist?

if its led by a white haired nigger loving faggot then I want nothing to do with it

Spencer on the last Shoah was a bit shit, he wanted to to defend his MO and him and Enoch ended up signalling against Nat Socs.
It just sounded plainly weird and contrasting when Sven made a Holocaust joke, and Enoch understood it as signalling against Shoah revisionists.

On the logo, Spencer doesn't seem to be expecting it to go very far, seems more like he did it to get it out, and what sticks, sticks.

Something a edgy teenager would come up with

trash

u r kewl. Please be our leader now

fuck off, dont cetnralize the alt right, just let us meme

If you're Spencer, thanks for what you're your doing. Jews were very misleading and incremental with their plans for us, and we need to do the same.

I am not a huge fan of the logo, and I'm not convinced we need one yet.

We need to be fun. We need to be a perpetual breath of fresh air. I don't see how a weird, corporate-looking logo accomplishes that.

Just use a picture of Pepe. Or find some other motif and use a different variation each time.

Officially gay again.

We're going to have to find a new name to troll with.

Maybe the acronym R.W.D.S. which we can interpret as we see fit.

Or Los Pepes

Ironically an actual RWDS.

I appreciate that Richard has a hitler youth instead of a shaved head like most stormfags. Very /fa/.

But he's got that fucking grandpa David Duke dropping fucking dank memes on twitter in front of normies. They're now trying to decipher "Current Year".

Let us handle the Kek. Stick to the rallies and cross burnings.

They were talking about Alt Right on NPR today was pretty hilarious hearing some reporters talk about Cred Forums and trying to explain Pepe the frog.

Duke said;

>Best Current Year yet

This left normies proceeding to line up and mock his grammar.

Would make a great tramp stamp!

fucking gay.

reddit.com/r/PoliticalDiscussion/comments/53cbuu/what_is_the_future_of_the_altright_in_american/?sort=top&st=it9t60yf&sh=154ab8d9

reddit's opinion on the 'alt-right'

It reminds me too much of the art we see in today's games like the new Deus Ex. If you want a corporation that has to have an image of looking into the future than I guess this is the logo you can roll with.
But if you want to haven an identifier for a movement which basis is the protection of old Western values than why not a symbol more representative of that history? It doesn't have to be Blackletter when you wont to keep it easy but the proposal in the OP is consists of two simple triangles (good) and a more complex rectangle (bad).

Had I not seen the pictures yesterday from the stream of the event I could not guess what that symbol stands for. And of course Alt_Right.png is a giveaway too. Maybe you start a thread without that hint and see how people will react.

(((alt-right)))

Thats actually a very interesting thread, thanks for the link.

Doesn't exist.

WE ISOCILIES NOW

Abstract art of a happy merchant.

fuck off shill

Controlled opposition

That logo isnt alright

Why not take a symbol that already means something else, and use it as our own instead?
Take the flag of Osaka for example