"Somebody’s doing the raping, Don."

>On 1 July 2015, Trump called CNN to talk to host Don Lemon in order to clarify his comments on the rape question and to silence the controversy.

>Lemon asked The Donald, point blank: “Why did you have to say that they’re rapists, though, Donald?”

>“Oh, well if you look at the statistics of people coming…I didn’t say about Mexico…I say ‘the illegal immigrant’…If you look at the statistics on rape, on crime, on everything, coming in illegally into this country, they’re mindboggling. If you go to Fusion, you will see a story about eighty percent of the women coming in…I mean, you have to take a look at these stories.”

>Lemon then corrected The Donald and urged that a good portion of the rapes cited in those studies were cases of prostitution, as a quid pro quo, or else a capricious coyote’s ultimatum and that it was not fellow illegals planning to take up residence stateside who were raping 80% of the women. Lemon’s point was partly true but hard to chew as a flat fact. A proper journalist would have evaluated which part was true and which part was false, how valid the statistics were, and then left the popular outrage to the Left’s outrage machine.

>“That’s about women being raped, it’s not about criminals coming across the border or entering the country,” Lemon insisted as if the rapes were falling from the sky amongst a population of angels, and not linked to the complexities of the illegal immigrant black market.

>Trump, almost in disbelief, replied with the most comical reply in the history of the evening news:

>“Somebody’s doing the raping, Don. I mean, you know what, uh, it’s…I mean, somebody’s doing it…you think it’s women being raped…Well, who’s doing the raping? Who’s doing the raping? I mean, how can you say such a thing?”

lewrockwell.com/2016/09/morgan-a-brown/homophonophobes-v-trump

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2O6Nmx_kZMQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Donald Trump: 'Somebody's doing the raping' (CNN interview with Don Lemon)
youtube.com/watch?v=2O6Nmx_kZMQ

trump still very mad about this one

>Someone's doing the raping Don

The article from Morgan A. Brown goes through the story in all the important details and shows how the media put a spin on it. But Don's explanation and The Donald's answer are just too hilarious and because I missed out on them I thought I had to post it. Maybe we should have a best of thread covering the last year.

It just goes to show what intellectual lightweight Lemon is that he thinks he can just say they are being raped. No shit, Don. By whom though?

SOMEBODY'S DOING THE RAPING

>>Lemon then corrected The Donald and urged that a good portion of the rapes cited in those studies were cases of prostitution, as a quid pro quo, or else a capricious coyote’s ultimatum and that it was not fellow illegals planning to take up residence stateside who were raping 80% of the women.

Even with this view of things Don is 100% right. Someone is doing the raping in Mexico and at the illegal crossing points. It's undeniable that a big beautiful wall will stop 1000s of women being raped while they try to smuggle themselves into the USA.

Not supporting Trump's border security plans means you support rape.

>Not supporting Trump's border security plans means you support rape.

No wonder Hillary Clinton is opposed to it!

Will he focus on the rape, murder and robbery that come from the blacks as well? or is he just focusing on the illegals

And he has every right to be mad, rape is a horrible thing

He was not focusing on rape but on illegal immigration. He's bringing up the rape to show what kind of deplorable people are coming into the United States illegally.

Yea but still, why bring up rape if he doesn't plan on dealing with it in the first place?

But he is dealing with it. When the illegal immigration stops so will the raping.

Checked

can we flood his twitter with pepes? or turn a lemon into Don's face? I fucking hate this guy. Besides there is only room for one Don in our country and thats the donald.

This is my favorite Trump quote.

Yea only some of it
Blacks also do a huge proportion of the raping too

I want trump only because he's better as hillary of course but man trump is really a dumbfuck.
His bullshitting on media or twitter is the only good thing about him

>somebody's doing the raping

never gets old

but he's a genius

>that a good portion of the rapes cited in those studies were cases of prostitution, as a quid pro quo, or else a capricious coyote’s ultimatum

What was his point?
>illegal immigrants are raping
>>Yeah but not all of those rapes are rape some of them are other horrible crimes too *smiles smugly as the record has been corrected*
>>take that Trump

He brought up some black crime statistics a long time ago, but I think he's being extremely careful with that demographic at this point. Seems to be paying off if recent polls are any indication.

What are you on about? The rape that happens because of illegal immigration has nothing to do with blacks. It's made possible because of illegal immigration from Mexico into the United States whereby 80 percent of the women crossing over are raped.

>but I think he's being extremely careful with that demographic at this point
I didn't even think of this point honestly but you make a good point, he can't afford to lose votes right now but black crime still needs to be dealt with later though